Lexbe eDiscovery Platform

Lexbe eDiscovery Platform

Lexbe Rapid is available to help litigation professionals conduct early case analysis, perform eDiscovery Processing, and assist eDiscovery Review.

Work for Lexbe eDiscovery Platform?

Learning about Lexbe?

Compare Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to Similar Solutions

Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Reviews

Ask Lexbe a Question
Showing 15 Lexbe reviews
Lexbe review by Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

"Finally a great way to DIY e-discovery"

What do you like best?

Being able to control my own database! I can upload my documents when I need them and don't have to wait on a vendor. Lexbe is very easy to use and is much quicker than other databases I have used. It has the exact right amount of options and not a bunch of extras I don't need. The price is great too!

What do you dislike?

Adobe fillable and electronically signed forms do not load in the viewer so we have had to convert them to load. Unfortunately, we can't always tell we have those documents in our data set until they fail to load. But, they are easy to locate once the documents are processed and you run a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of experience with the evolution of e-discovery over the past 10 to 15 years, you will be amazed and thankful that there is finally a do-it-yourself, user friendly, cost effective way to do e-discovery! Lexbe offers everything you need and not a bunch of expensive bells and whistles you don't need.

We are a mid-sized law firm with mid-sized corporate clients and cannot spend the incredible - and now unnecessary - costs associated with traditional e-discovery vendors and platforms. Being able to load and review e-discovery in Lexbe and not worry about the costs or lag time with vendor supported software has really improved the efficiency of our e-discovery.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
Lexbe review by Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can upload your own documents and cases. Along with the automatic OCR, our e-discovery process has gained significant efficiencies from the last platform we were using. The tagging system and case search is robust, which is important because we have a lot of related documents that we want to cross reference but also keep within a particular case. Also being able to unredact at a later point, our old platform wouldn't let us do that.

What do you dislike?

The only minor dislike is the white redaction boxes. We are used to black boxes, and prefer the black vs. the white or the "x".

Document review, management and production. Our review to production lifecycle now takes half the time it used to. We are more organized and the process is easy to do.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Lexbe review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Easy to Use eDiscovery Platform with Affordable Pricing & Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

The Lexbe platform allows the option for more user control if desired, as is often the case with our firm when handling a smaller litigation. This approach allows us to keep costs down to our firm and our clients by allowing our staff to handle the data collections, review and productions. And for larger cases we can still request assistance from Lexbe representatives at a reasonable cost should the need arise. This more hands on approach is unique to many other platforms which may require the use of their services which can lead to additional fees/expenses and sometimes longer wait times depending on the quickness of the vendor in addressing your processing requests. We also really enjoy the various pricing models available and the flexibility to switch plans based on our needs relative to the firm's caseload.

What do you dislike?

As the new Lexbe platform was recently released and it is relatively new overall, I have sometimes experienced an error or a design flaw. However, the technical support team is extremely helpful and always makes sure to address any issue quickly & thoroughly. They also continually update their program based on our needs and concerns by implementing suggested edits & improvements to the platform to make the program easier for the customer. We appreciate that Lexbe reaches out often for user opinions & suggestions to constantly improve their product and ensure our needs are met.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visit their website and view a demo of the platform or better yet reach out for a more

The Lexbe Platform allows us to handle all aspects of eDiscovery for both side's documents. Our firm saves time and money on review as we are able to quickly locate & determine responsive documents by using the many search techniques available and due to a superior OCR conversion which handles many additional file types to other platforms. We can easily sort and organize documents as needed which makes productions quick & accurate. The program works well with email threads as well to make sure related documents are not missed during attorney review. It also makes designating files, bates numbering and deduplication really easy and reliable. Lexbe continually offers training & webinars as well to keep our attorneys & support up to date on best practices and time/money saving tips in the platform and in the industry.

Lexbe review by User

"Great for analysis and review"

What do you like best?

The automatic OCR feature combined with the cloud hosting and high degree of tag customization make Lexbe a powerful tool for teams to analyze, organize, and share vast amounts of documents. Having text searchability across pretty much all document formats allows for a high degree of targeted searching, which can then be organized into highly customized tags and folders. Cloud hosting means these documents can then be shared efficiently and readily, even among team members on the other side of the planet.

What do you dislike?

The production features could be improved. Namely, the propagation of privilege throughout entire document families, the "placeholders" that are generated when the software encounters a problematic file, and the length of time it takes to process a production can make production a frustrating and time-consuming process, and occasionally results in discovery disputes.

Document management, organization, analysis, and sharing/collaboration with partners is greatly enhanced

Lexbe review by Bryan D.
Bryan D.

"Paralegal"

What do you like best?

Lexbe is very user friendly with regard to document uploads, and administrative management. When I can't figure something out, the Help pages are only a click away and are very clear in their application. The application support team and professional services group are very responsive, attentive and professional.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, honestly. I came from a Relativity background, and Lexbe is extremely refreshing on all levels.

I am able to upload documents and set up reviews very quickly after we receive a document production from outside counsel. It has significantly cut down on delay time between receipt of a production and the time when the attorneys can start review. With Relativity, I was looking at a 48 to 36 hour delay in uploading before availability. Lexbe cuts this processing time significantly.

Lexbe review by Lauren A.
Lauren A.

"Great customer service, overall good experience with platform"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the customer service support at Lexbe. My experiences with them have always been very positive and easy, with solutions to my problems quickly found.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not always immediately intuitive, especially to people more used to working through word documents and on paper.

We needed a faster way to share documents and a better method for organizing them. Lexbe easily solved both these issues.

Lexbe review by Juanita G.
Juanita G.

"Lexbe platform review"

What do you like best?

Most of us seriously welcome the client benefit bolster in Lexbe. My activities together have dependably been extremely good and, with options for my issues quickly found.

What do you dislike?

The particular particular stage is not usually quickly in-born, specifically to a lot of associated using these varieties of more employed to operating through phrase reviews and after papers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obtain the try their web page plus view a good exhibition associated combined with the products

Most associated effortlessly all of us required a faster solution to discuss reviews together with a exceptional method of choosing aside them. Lexbe proficiently explained each these kind of issues.

Lexbe review by Ali S.
Ali S.

"Lastly a great way to DIY e-discovery"

What do you like best?

I truly delightful the customer benefit strengthen at Lexbe. Our encounters with them have dependably already been extremely positive and simple, with solutions for my issues rapidly found.

What do you dislike?

The stage isn't very generally instantly in-born, particularly to individuals more used to working through phrase reports and on paper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We required a quicker method to share reports and a superior technique for sorting out them. Lexbe effectively explained both these issues.

Visit their page and view a demo of the products

Lexbe review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"E-Discovery Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that the program processes the data at a rapid pace while grouping emails and attachments together. It makes reviewing documents easier with many shortcuts!

What do you dislike?

I don't love the look of the platform and many at my firm has complained to "too many clicks" to save during the review process.

We have cut down on the expense for our clients using this product.

Lexbe review by Carmen O.
Carmen O.

"Lexbe is a pretty solid product."

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use, can be very fast when running productions or uploading docs. Easy to control adding users, folders, and tags.

What do you dislike?

Can be very slow, buggy. Frequently messes up productions and has some weird design flaws.

Allows us to do e-discovery and make productions.

Lexbe review by Marissa S.
Marissa S.

"Very user friendly software."

What do you like best?

I like that it allows my team to process and organize a large number of files without feeling overwhelmed.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about the software is the price point.

Again, it allows us to handle thousands of e-discovery documents in a manageable way.

Lexbe review by User

"A very user friendly platform that's easy to navigate. "

What do you like best?

The layout it easy to follow and can quickly browse all the cases for the firm. Uploading documents is a breeze and running productions is fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

I am still a fairly new user and have not used all the features yet, but I have not come across anything I did not like.

Able to review documents for all of our client cases and add custom fields on production of documents.

Lexbe review by Sheri G.
Sheri G.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to finish my research quickly and accurately

What do you dislike?

haven't found anything I didn't like yet.

I ma just starting to use this program and can't wait to get started.

"Lexbe Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to redact and review documents by case

What do you dislike?

user experience can be more straightforward

discovery, good way to organize documents

Lexbe review by Administrator

"Lexbe eDiscovery Platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and reasonable price point.

What do you dislike?

The custom tagging is challenging, but easy once you get the hang of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to deploy and handle cases from inception to production in-house

Reasonable easy to use e-discovery platform for mid-size law firms.

Learn more about Lexbe eDiscovery Platform

Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Videos

Learning about Lexbe eDiscovery Platform?

* We monitor all Lexbe eDiscovery Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to Similar Solutions