Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Lexis Affinity

5.0

Asia Pacific's most trusted legal practice management platform helping you to grow your business and ensure financial integrity.

Work for Lexis Affinity?

Learning about Lexis Affinity?

Lexis Affinity Reviews

Showing 1 Lexis Affinity review
Lexis Affinity review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Useful Tool for Donor Research"

What do you like best?

The utilization for searching is easy to use and results are displayed in an organized and orderly way. It was easy to see who I was looking for and the data that I needed. There are a lot of options for things that you can do in the program, but for my purpose, research, it does what's intended.

What do you dislike?

Visually, it isn't very appealing and sometimes there is TOO much data displayed in the results columns. It isn't clear what else is offered in the program and I feel like there needs to be more outreach about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is useful and thorough. It gives you all the information you would be looking for in a clear and concise manner. Sometimes there is almost too much data to mine through, but what you have available to you is very useful, even if it takes a little extra time to get to what you need.

Whenever donor information is missing, we would utilize Lexis Nexis to fill in the missing gaps. It helped us find out the birthdays of some of our major donors, spouses names, etc. I primarily use this for data management and research. I think we could have utilized it further to get the most out of the program.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lexis Affinity

What Practice Management solution do you use?

Learning about Lexis Affinity?

* We monitor all Lexis Affinity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.