Lexis Practice Advisor®

3.9

Deeper practical guidance. More flexible ways to access it.

Work for Lexis Practice Advisor®?

Learning about Lexis Practice Advisor®?

Lexis Practice Advisor® Reviews

Ask Lexis Practice Advisor® a Question
Showing 5 Lexis Practice Advisor® reviews
Lexis Practice Advisor® review by Brint H.
Brint H.

"Great product, not great customer service"

What do you like best?

There was a lot of great content. I liked the search feature, and many of the documents and practice notes I reviewed were very informative and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The sales rep dinked me around when trying to renew. He forgot all about me for 2 weeks, when he was supposed to have tried to get a deal approved, and then called me like we had never spoken before. When I reminded him of it, he kept telling me things like "that's going to come out of my pocket", which I can be sympathetic towards, however, he kept dropping the ball so much that my entire business with Lexis fell all the way out of his pocket anyway!! It was frustrating that I couldn't get another rep assigned to me, because he was terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be prepared for them to try to upsell you on things you don't need or want. While I enjoyed the platform itself, the customer service when trying to renew was awful. Trying to negotiate a deal, and then starting from scratch when the guy that was supposed to get back to you with approvals forgot all about you, then called you as if it were the first time and having to remind him of what he should have finished 2 weeks ago. It was frustrating, because they assign reps to territories, so there was no way for me to work with somebody else.

It gave me great intel and education on legal topics when I needed help, including important forms so I didn't have to start from scratch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lexis Practice Advisor®
Lexis Practice Advisor® review by Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.

"Get great documents fast"

What do you like best?

Lexis Practice Advisor has a great resource of documents (forms) that transactional attorneys can use for reference.

What do you dislike?

Lexis Practice Advisor isn't great for highly niched projects. For example, if you're looking for artificial intelligence related clauses in contracts, you won't find anything like that here.

As a transactional attorney, I use Lexis Practice Advisor to find documents to use as a reference for my current projects as well as many different articles relating to what work I need to do.

What Legal Research solution do you use?

Lexis Practice Advisor® review by User in Financial Services

"Great Practice Oriented Resource for Young Lawyers "

What do you like best?

Covers every major subject area of the law with forms, documents, form contracts, or practice guide resources. Great for young attorneys starting out. Best feature is the “ask the author” feature where you can send questions to the creators of the entry you’re viewing and get a real answer

What do you dislike?

Not a plug and play kind of resource but nothing in the law really is. Cuts down significant time drafting standard content when you’re starting out.

Saves time for young attorneys, sets expectations of what deliverables should be

Lexis Practice Advisor® review by User in Higher Education

"They know how to draw new users."

What do you like best?

web design, consistent update, convenient interface, legal certification and education they provide, lexis points provided us whenever we use the website

What do you dislike?

sometimes they don't have materials that other websites have

drafting legal memo, researching legal materials

Lexis Practice Advisor® review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"straight forward navigation and access"

What do you like best?

Drop down menus and layout is pretty easy to navigate. The ability to narrow down by jurisdiction is helpful

What do you dislike?

If you're used to Westlaw, it may take a little getting used to.

guidance in various practice areas, completing certain tasks (and seeing examples to follow)

Learning about Lexis Practice Advisor®?

* We monitor all Lexis Practice Advisor® reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.