LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™

CorporateAffiliations.com is a trusted business information research and prospecting tool that offers deep company profiles, corporate families and personnel/contacts on over 1,000,000 parent and subsidiary businesses worldwide.

Work for LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™?
Aviso logo  sales int  2x

Learning about LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™?

LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™ Reviews

Ask LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™ a Question
Showing 10 LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™ reviews
LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™ review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

Good for filling in the gaps

What do you like best?

This is really useful for filling in the gaps when making profile reports on individuals or corporations. It helps me find information I might not be able to find through usual searches, it also gives me a lot of info I can extrapolate from. It's also good for confirming that you have the latest info or that the info you have found is most likely correct.

What do you dislike?

It's not the end all, be all-- I have to use this as one of my many research tools. Also, there are times where I can't find the company or the information I am seeking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good software to have for research in addition to other research tools, services, and programs.

I use this for research reports and profiles for both individuals and corporations and it use it to find information that I might have trouble finding -- or to confirm information I've already found.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™
LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™ review by <span>Scott H.</span>
Scott H.

Law Prediscovery

What do you like best?

That my team can process multiple jobs for different cases at one time.

What do you dislike?

The Law prediscovery application is starting to feel data and I feel it could use some updating. Additional formats need to be supported along with supporting newer versions of windows for the edd machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some benefits to the application like i have stated previously in regards to being able to process multiple jobs at once. This is a big thing when working with multiple cases.

Using law prediscovery multiple users are able to ingest and process data at one time.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™ review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

LexisNexis: The classic, the foundation and roots where it all began

What do you like best?

I was introduced to LexisNexis in high school journalism and continued to use it through college and as I began my career in communications and related fields (advertising, marketing, PR, media relations). What I like best is the brand’s strength based on its reputation and history: you have a resource that is beyond valuable at your fingertips, and the tech support that comes with it. Its long history on the market means that the resources at your research disposal, within reach to you as a user, are indispensable.

What do you dislike?

Over time the service has gotten more expensive, which on the one hand is understandable given its market centrality but on the other hand negatively impacts quality of UX (user experience) in many cases (particularly those with more limited dispensable income, such as students and interns).

It has helped discover other organizations and businesses doing similar work, and paired with the advantages of the LexisNexis product for research, it has been an invaluable resource for business development - helping with growth, new clients, and expanding our sales pipelines.

Good software

What do you like best?

We use LexisNexis for their CourtLink software. It's very helpful to provide our attorneys with notifications when their clients are being sued and to allow them to track prospective clients.

What do you dislike?

UI is a little clunky, but otherwise no major complaints.

Helps us keep track of current and potential clients and be of better service to them. Viewing documents as they're being field, doing preliminary searches on potential clients. etc.

Legal Search Engine - Best

What do you like best?

When I was in law school I got familiar with LexisNexis because of the point system. Prior to that I used Westlaw. However, now in practice I prefer Lexis because even though it took more time to learn to use it, I feel it is more efficient, better to use and overall easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little difficult to find exactly what you're looking for.

Oh there are many business benefits with having access to Lexis. It makes researching case law and other statutes much easier.

LEXIS

What do you like best?

Easy research plus the ability to download or print or save in folders.

What do you dislike?

Still wish it were easier to search (more natural searches) plus it's expensive especially for a solo practitioner!

Research client problems. Benefits include being able to properly argue with opposing counsel and in briefs.

Learning about LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™?

* We monitor all LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.