LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™

LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™, a Web-based product available as a stand-alone or within Salesforce.com, maximizes your sales performance and better leverages your CRM investment by helping to identify opportunities, with reliable intelligence on 80 million companies, 63 million executives and 1,000 industries

Work for LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™?
Relpro 2x

Learning about Prospect Portfolio™?

Compare LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™ to Similar Solutions

LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™ Reviews

Showing 11 Prospect Portfolio™ reviews
Prospect Portfolio™ review by Agency in Higher Education
Agency in Higher Education

Great for expanding new prospects lists

What do you like best?

Contains a large number of companies and the program gives a good amount of helpful information. Contact information is available for most companies.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the companies are difficult to find and may be listed under a different name. If the search is not exactly right you could miss your prospect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that you may have to do some thorough digging to find the right company. Look for old names the company may have been listed as in the past.

LexisNexis helped us expand our list of prospective clients. It put us in touch with the right people to get our foot in the door.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™
Prospect Portfolio™ review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

Great for building company lists

What do you like best?

I love how the application can build company lists and reveal relevant information about the company so I can target them in my sales presentations.

What do you dislike?

The formatting is a bit backwards in some of the searches. I also wish I could run data reports about how many times a certain company is hit in a search.

I am solving an issue with developing new leads for customers to buy our products.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Prospect Portfolio™ review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

Very useful for Business Verification

What do you like best?

They have a very useful API for Business Verification, Small Business Risk score and riskview, all these services provides invaluable insight onto our customers businesses. The quick API integration makes it very easy to integrate in our processes.

What do you dislike?

The match percentage with the information you send through their API and their database is not great. We have to pass in the DUNS number in order to improve the hit rate for accurate match. I wish their matching algorithm was a little more on par.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It improves our insight but this is not the end all be all of portfolio management.

Allowing us to get an insight into our customers as they seek out services from us

Prospect Portfolio™ review by User in Supermarkets
User in Supermarkets

Very informative

What do you like best?

It provides a way to keep track of potential business clients and will allow you to be informed on their current developments.

What do you dislike?

Some companies lack helpful bits of information.

No app is perfect, but LexisNexis is great at providing information about potential clients. In the future I’d love a more comprehensive write up of each company.

Prospect Portfolio™ review by User in Higher Education

LexisNexis for Prospect Research

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface helps me quickly identify prospects by specific identifiers: name, age, address. The DOB is immensely helpful when determining I, II, II, IV, etc.

What do you dislike?

The social media locator is hit or miss.

When evaluating capacity, properties and companies persons are affiliated with are included in the report, making things easier for me to locate in public records.

Prospect Portfolio™ review by <span>Andrew H.</span>
Andrew H.

Fantastic Prospecting and Nurturing Tool

What do you like best?

The breadth of information is outstanding. Additionally, I love that it integrates with Salesforce. I've been able to glean new info about contacts, news about companies, analyst reports and SWOT information. Great tool for business intelligence, prospecting and nurturing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the SWOT information isn't available on more companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering tools to help prospecting this tool is a natural choice because you are setting yourself up for the future with great info to nurture the lead along.

Prospecting, Business Intelligence, Nurturing

Learning about LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™?

* We monitor all LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LexisNexis® Prospect Portfolio™ to Similar Solutions