Lifesize

Lifesize delivers video conferencing that’s as easy, as lifelike and as remarkable as meeting in person. From delivering the world’s first high definition video conference in 2005 to introducing the first cloud video conferencing solution to provide a connected experience across devices and meeting rooms, Lifesize addresses organizations’ demand for high quality and reliable video that is affordable and simple to use.

Work for Lifesize?

Learning about Lifesize?

Lifesize Reviews

Ask Lifesize a Question
Showing 56 Lifesize reviews
Lifesize review by Janee  M.
Janee M.

"Video Conference "

What do you like best?

I am an employee that works away from the main office and this program helps so that I can attend the meetings from my office when I cannot make it to the corporate office. The program also is very convenient, for employees and management who work away from each other.

What do you dislike?

The program is a bit slow starting up. IT has tried many different things to correct the problem but it still takes a little time for the program to fully open up. This is not such a big deal if you open earlier than the start time of what you are using the video conference for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something that will allow you or your employees to not miss a meeting this is a great product for you.

I have not had an issue business wise. The only issue was the slowness of starting up. Other than that the benefits are great as a I stated before. It helps out management and their team to be able to not miss a meeting if they work at different locations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lifesize
Lifesize review by Travis B.
Travis B.

"LifeSize - Good for mixed operating environments"

What do you like best?

We have five locations across three states, as well as many remote workers. LifeSize offers a way for us to easily have all of our employees join video meetings together, regardless if there are 20 people together in a large conference room using a room system, or if it is a remote worker connecting via their smart phone or tablet.

Additionally, the LifeSize support team has been fantastic in working through optimizing our system over the years. They definitely have a more customer-focused approach than larger vendors or services such as Skype.

What do you dislike?

The chat functionality is still immature compared to competing group productivity platforms, such as Slack. Would really love to see LifeSize beef up those types of features to make it truly a single platform that can provide robust instant messaging (including rich text, images, etc.) and better notifications for desktop users in addition to the great video experience that LifeSize is known for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in small ad-hoc teams, LifeSize may be a little expensive or not offer the right balance of video-to-other collaboration-type communication features, such as robust chat and file sharing.

However, if you work in an environment with larger teams spread out that also need to connect with individuals wherever they might be, then LifeSize is a solid consideration. It offers relatively platform-agnostic high quality video meetings with screen sharing and recording as the standout features. Instant messaging is still immature compared to other platforms.

Because of the number of locations and remote workers that we have, LifeSize offers a common platform that allows teams of any sizes to connect with each other, and offers a fairly seamless experience for all. The larger, hardware-based room systems are also quite reliable, and are easy to use.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Lifesize review by Olivier D.
Olivier D.

"Lifesize is my solution"

What do you like best?

Simple installation of the system, no need for on-premise infrastructure. After having problems with Cisco and my firewalls, this was a big relief.

Fur sure the combination between software clients and meeting rooms online. Also the possibility to easy implement features like recording and streaming.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that it took me a year before I finally found Lifesize as a solution, because my former unified communication provider only advised me Polycom and Cisco equipement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just let an advisor come over and tell your story that you want to reach.

Do a trail with lifesize, do meetings with your suppliers and customers. If they don't have any Unified Communication system, they just can use the free Web Application of Lifesize

If you have offers from Bleujeans, Polycom, Cisco or other vendors, just take a look at the prices from Lifesize. Not cheap but that is the same with the other professional vendors.

I have calculated my return on investment, I think I have earned the system back after 1 year and 8 months. For sure if you have meetings not nearby or abroad.

- Stay at the office instead of have traffic jams (for all meetings for max. 2h)

- Ease of use, all employees use the app or web app

- No expensive infrastructure, less maintenance costs off my supplier

- No problems with my firewalls, because its only doing outgoing connection

Lifesize review by Administrator

"Lifesize - It Just Works!"

What do you like best?

The simple and clean interface on all devices.

The Icon systems are so easy to use and you can rely on them every time for your calls.

Quite simply the easiest to deploy, use and maintain video conferencing solution on the market!

If you have not deployed it yet - why not!

We utilise the guest client, web client, iOS, Android, MAC and PC, plus the excelllent room systems, which all work together to provide us with global network for communications, that we can access from anywhere and on most of the exisiting equipment that we already own, We have even managed to utilise some of oour legacy equipment to bring remote offices on line without the expense of renewing their older equipment - the management portal, provides us with excellent visibility on the useage of the systems and the users, enabling us to calculate and monitor the return on our investment and ensure that everyone is making the very most of the investment in this system.

We used these guys and they did a fantastic job - http://www.damedia.co.uk

What do you dislike?

Nothing- everything worked the first time.- we opened the boxes and installed the equipment, connected to cloud and Bingo! It's working!

The Lifesise Share product is a great addition to the equipment but needs some development

Recommendations to others considering the product

The systems are really easy to use, setup, maintain and you can really rely on them.

Remote working, connecting offices, contacting clients and suppliers.

Lifesize review by Rouven A.
Rouven A.

"Easiest use of a conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

The Lifesize cloud solution is based on open standards and let's all conferencing partners choose how to participate. They can join via phone, desktop, mobile or browser app, a SIP compatible video coferencing device or even via Skype for Business.

The user interface is easy to use and lets even new users handle the service instantly.

What do you dislike?

I'm really missing a speaker tracking / auto zoom functionality which automatically keeps the speaker in focus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a trial : https://www.lifesize.com/de/solutions/cloud/trial?partnernumber=EMEA-570

We really save travel time and improve our daily collaboration work.

Our mobile and home workers do really like participating from whereever they like.

Lifesize review by Brent R.
Brent R.

"Ability to utilize Video Conferencing as SaS "

What do you like best?

Cost is reasonable, can integrate with some other Video Conferencing Systems, eg Cisco. Please continue to follow open standards as this is a Very Important Feature to integrate with other Companies and Institutions.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have the ability as an Admin to remote control an end users Desktop when they might have problems connecting, eg be able to fix audio or other issues. Continue to Simplify the Remote Users connectivity. I would like to have a DROP DOWN Menu called test BITRATE so it will tell an end user on a remote connecting that they need to find a better connection for a reliable meeting as well as email back the Organizer of the reliability of their connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good System for a Fair Price!

Saving on Cost of Travel, the ability to share information with other remote users.

Lifesize review by Amriten C.
Amriten C.

"Lifesize VC a great fit for users, but has issues with the marketing plan"

What do you like best?

Lifesize happened to be one of the solutions we were able to pitch in easily as it moved from a complete H.323 system to a cloud solution thanks to the Lifesize cloud. This allowed users to do their Video Conference calls without spending additional money on dedicated lines for your Video Conference.

What do you dislike?

There is no local presence and a lack of channel information. Multiple organisations posing to be a distributor, however they lack the product knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend people to go in for Lifesize as it helps you get the desired results that you want from a Video Conference solution. with lifesize cloud the whole offering gets a great boost as compared to its competitors. However, please make sure that the team you are working with are able to provide the answers that you have and not just sell you a hardware and walk out.

we generally pitch in VC as a solution to recover your travel cost and make sure that you get your Return On Investment from the savings in time, energy and money that will result in business productivity.

however with Lifesize we also pitch in the saving customers get by going ahead with the cloud and not just the endpoints.

Lifesize review by John B.
John B.

"Great Video Conferencing Unit"

What do you like best?

Easy setup and use of devices they really try to make it easy on users

What do you dislike?

Software for computers could be more robust, one thing I would like to see is a way to click on one of the video streams to just see it large and be able to toggle which screen I want to see myself instead of the software deciding which one should be the focus point based on who is talking.

We currently have a large management team across multiple states, we are trying to cut down the amount of travel and expenses, so introducing the video conference device has helped in doing just that. a meeting can just be one day and not cost us any extra from overnight stays and what not.

Lifesize review by Consultant

"Connect - Anywhere Anytime Face to Face"

What do you like best?

The ease of connecting with anyone remotely on laptop, mobile, desktop and on any most commonly used OS, record the conversation for future reference, sharing of files.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything negative as far as products and features are concerned but I would welcome battle cards showcasing comparisons with competitors so that we can highlight the strengths of the LifeSize products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Video Conferencing is the future of and is major part of unified communication, don't be left behind.

Well, I have come across varied challenges posed by users such as how to reduce the communication cost, how to reach their audiences remotely and record the sessions involving business deals and I have seen all their wishlist been met by Lifesize, I feel benefits are more than few.

Lifesize review by Adam F.
Adam F.

"Cloud Paired Devices A Very Powerful Solution"

What do you like best?

Paired devices to cloud provide a very powerful solution when compared to dial in VMR services from other competitors. The flexibility to invite guests and interop with SFB works very well and ensures that there are no islands of technology.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the solution is we currently dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a dedicated room system paired to cloud with an easy to use experience then you should definitely consider Lifesize for your business.

One touch dialling eradicates the user error problems of the past

Lifesize review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Lifesize Input"

What do you like best?

I love the Team/Room 220 codecs. I like that I am able to remote into the codecs from my office and have the capability to see if someone is in the room. Capable of switching cameras and being able to access the remote control. I am able to run some basic troubleshooting without going to the room, such as I can see if presentation is being shared from this room or another location. If so, I can stop sharing from the remote access. I am able to see if the rooms that are connected to the codec and see their presentation. The layout is very simple and easy to use. My users really like to be able to dial out directly from the codec, so being able to access a directory to dial out is very handy and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you are no longer making the Team/Room 220's. I am not a fan of the Icon editions that are replacing the Team/Room 220's for my class rooms and conference rooms. I do not like when I remote into the codecs that the layout is very limited compared to the Team/Room 220's. I can no longer see if someone is in the room or able to access the remote control or adjust the cameras. Because we are not using the "Cloud" with our codecs users are no longer able to access a directory. The remote control looks almost like the apple tv remote which has very little buttons with no labels on it. My users, who are not very tech savvy, would rather not use the equipment unless some else sets it up for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I actually had two university stop by and look at my rooms and layouts. I had recommended them the Lifesize Team/Room 220's. Unfortunately, I do not recommend the icons for classrooms or conference rooms. I would only recommend the icons for monitor codecs. (Monitor Codec are the codecs I use to monitor video conferences.) Bring back the Team/Rooms 220.

Being able to save money on travel, now that faculty and staff members can participate in meetings without physically being present by connecting via video conference. Students whom are not able to participate in class are able to connect from home or other locations with good internet via lifesize cloud.

Remaining questions will be answered based on my Lifesize 220's input.

Lifesize review by Ian P.
Ian P.

"Lifesize, it just works"

What do you like best?

Its easy, it just works. I have lots of other video solutions available for me to use, but I just don't bother. I use Lifesize, because it's easy and it just works.

What do you dislike?

New IoS app is too slow to open. Once it opens then it is OK. It lacks FECC

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, it just works

I use it for all internal communications. Gives me the ability to show what I mean and foster closer relationships with my collegues and other contacts.

Lifesize review by Internal Consultant in Telecommunications
Internal Consultant in Telecommunications

"Communicating from any device, from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Video conferencing sure has come a long way. We no longer have to travel for quarterly or monthly meetings, we just start up our conference room and join the scheduled meetings. Sometimes I can't make it to the office, and I can join by phone or iPad, even from my car. I also love the chat function. We started to use it internally, but more and more we find ourselves video conferencing with customers and suppliers alike.

Since the last update of the app, we can now use the app on any personal computer as a dual display solution, which gives us the means to truly collaborate over vast distances. For example: we discuss current projects. Project files, such as Powerpoint files, Visio files, PDF's, project documentation. In our office we have the camera aimed at our touch screen, which also doubles as the presentation input for our icon. So the camera is aimed at this screen, which results in a very lively demonstration when the presenter is manipulating designs etc. The camera will capture a good image of the presenter, and on the secondary display, a perfect representation of the document that is being worked on is displayed.

What do you dislike?

Some customers that are using skype for business can't connect with us because it turns out they have not opened up their federation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! the trial is so easy to get started with.

At first we were looking for a way to cut the travel costs for recurring interregional meetings, but over the last years we have been using the app to video call and chat, instead of using the traditional phone. We feel our communication has become much more dynamic and direct.

"Love the camera Image"

What do you like best?

In almost all lighting situations the camera is performing pretty good. In our demo center, we often change the light temperature to show how good the camera actually is!

The Lifesize Icon 450 is an integrated plug-and-play video conferencing system, designed to address the specific nature and challenges of huddle spaces: it combines room system performance with a space-saving design and Lifesize-typical, easiest installation and operation. Its innovative smart-framing sensor intelligently adjusts the crisp wide-angle camera lens to automatically capture and include everyone in the picture.

Thus, the Icon 450 allows a seamless video communication experience in even the smallest niche – and with features such as 5x optical zoom or Full HD resolution, is no more inferior to larger Icon models.

Conference rooms and boardrooms are the classic settings for video calls. These rooms, equipped with best-in-class video, let large teams connect and build relationships through regular, face-to-face business conversations. The Lifesize® Icon 600™ and Lifesize® Camera 10x™ are ideal for large meeting spaces and deliver an immersive experience that enhances engagement and productivity.

What do you dislike?

I am not particularly fond of receiving emails like:

"I'm reaching out because it looks like you'd recently done some research on Lifesize's video conferencing solutions. I've recently moved into the territory and was hoping to connect to see what was driving your interest. Are you available at 10am MT tomorrow to discuss your video needs?"

First of all: can't they check who we are before emailing us? Second, if he moved in our territory, maybe he would know we do not use AM/PM and MT... I actually really did not know what time this was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the ease of use and quality of CAMERA!!!

Easy setups in small rooms:

Not because of the price but because the Icon 450 is an ideal ALL-IN-ONE-unit!

Lifesize review by Dan T.
Dan T.

"LifeSize"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great quality. The app that end users can use is also very beneficial. Really a great solution.

What do you dislike?

Cost is a consideration. There are other services that have the same feel but are far cheaper, but with a limited IT staff and wanting a solution that just works every time without us having to get involved it just fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have adequate bandwidth at any remote locations use this service.

Distance learning. We have 3000 employees over 26 different geographical locations so training and communicating with them on a consistent basis is always a challenge.

Lifesize review by giuseppe o.
giuseppe o.

"team italia LS "

What do you like best?

I had the opportunity to see new futures of lifesize cloud solution and see in deep some solution that i didn't know.

Vwery interesting how to manage issue from customer

What do you dislike?

The early start of the training!the session was to filled and sone parts was a little bit boring.

I can give a good video conferencing solution based on cloud.

With cloud for us is very simple to make demo.

Lifesize review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"A solid video conferencing system"

What do you like best?

Lifesize is easy to use once configured. Camera set-up will take approximately 20-30 minutes including software updates. We are using the Icon cameras with the software and were able to manage them remotely once set-up in the classroom. The video and audio quality are very good for the price and the equipment has been reliable over the past two years.

What do you dislike?

The app is a little clunky and could use some improvements to chat and remote camera control. These are standard on most other video conferencing systems we've looked at. The admin panel is not that intuitive, there are a lot of settings that we had to screenshot in order to replicate for other cameras. The dashboard has a lot of information but was difficult to drill down to get individual user stats (e.g., how often logged into a meeting, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of camera settings that you will want to screenshot or record if needing to configure multiple cameras. I would also advise you to use multifunction devices as if you switch apps on an iPad, it will end the video call. I also suggest deciding if you need to enable lecture mode for instruction versus using the default setting where the speaker is the focus on the screen.

We have implemented video conferencing to deliver live instruction to remote school locations. Students access their class through the Lifesize Cloud app and interact with students in the fixed classroom through audio, video, and chat. Classes are recorded which allow students to review existing classes or view classes they missed due to absence.

Lifesize review by Larry R.
Larry R.

"High quality video, flexible communications"

What do you like best?

The quality of the video is generally very high, even when multiple people are accessing remotely. It is generally pretty easy to set up conferences.

What do you dislike?

I'm not always happy with how it selects feeds to be the main feed. It would be helpful to have more control over screen layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have teams in multiple locations, this tool is a must. It is able to handle many different feeds simultaneously. It is especially helpful for teams that permit telecommuting, because it has high quality feeds and can integrate a lot of feeds together efficiently.

This tool is great for teams in different locations. It reduces the necessity for travel by providing clear and generally reliable communications with multiple locations. It is especially useful for teams that permit working from home, and makes it possible for folks who are sick or offsite to join in.

Lifesize review by Omolara M.
Omolara M.

"Lifesize"

What do you like best?

We use this tool to set up interview. We usually send out a link where the candidate interviewed dials in at a particular time and the interviewers all join the interview. Feedback from candidate who have interviewed using this tool is that they can hear the interviewers very clearly and the video calls also very brilliant. We have used this to set up interviews with different candidates and even when there are a lot of people on the call, the quality of the video and sound is really good.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes feel the step to download to connect is lengthy. well thats how i felt initially until after using it for several times i can now easily find my way around it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider this for quality video and meetings.

Mostly Meetings (Inhouse and External)

Lifesize review by Pierre L.
Pierre L.

"The best video conferencing solution we have used. "

What do you like best?

LifeSize has gone through a lot of changes and updates over the last coupe of years, but overall they are really solid.

We have used a lot of different providers for video conferencing including Cisco, but this one is by far my favorite.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the cloud seems to have a lot of issues with stability, but over time is has shown an improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the rough road of launching their cloud service has finally been smoothed out. I would recommend the cloud based vs on-premise option.

We needed a rock solid communication tool for our entire company with offices located all over the globe. We had tried several products and made many changes to our infrastructure to try to support this, but we finally found that cloud based solution that LifeSize provides now was our best option.

Lifesize review by JT M.
JT M.

"Lifesize - not a lifesize solution for web based meetings"

What do you like best?

Quality of audio and video was great. Some great features available to ensure that the meeting leader was able to mute/unmute participants and make web based meetings more successful.

What do you dislike?

Price and support were horrible for Lifesize compared to competitors. There are far more complex solutions out there for the price that Lifesize is charging. Technical support for users with little PC knowledge was also atrocious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lifesize has some decent features available, but their pricing structure and support prevent me from suggesting them as a solution for web based meetings. We consistently had problems with setup for remote users who were technically illiterate and Lifesize support was little help in solving these issues.

The problem that we were trying to solve was being able to have web based meetings with team members, business partners and investors that were more than 100 miles away and were unable to easily make it to quarterly or group meetings.

Lifesize review by Mattia M.
Mattia M.

"Simple and complete portfolio"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and to integrate with company network and policies

What do you dislike?

In past something was USA oriented but now service portfolio is flexible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that Lifesize develop service (software) and endpoints (hardware) having total control and perfect integration

Users can access videoconferences without IT help and everything is super simple

Lifesize review by David C.
David C.

"Best VC Product on the market today!"

What do you like best?

The way it is so easy to set up is a great bonus, but even more so the experience of being so easy for non tech people to use. Video and collaboration experience is great!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about their products

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the simple non techy user, this product is a must have. Reduces services calls by a huge amount.

Remote workers being able to join from any platform increases work as they no longer rely on just a computer to join a meeting remotely.

Lifesize review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"my 2 cent opinion/experience with LifeSize"

What do you like best?

Clear video and audio. with lifesize equipment, meeting is very easy to conduct.

What do you dislike?

it's hard for guests to join the meeting, specially for those who are not technology savvy but higher up in the positions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

need easier browsing on support page on website. I can't find international numbers from support but need to log into the account in order to see it.

need to have better webpage meeting for guests logging into meeting or the ones who don't want to download the apps

we conduct our routine management meetings using lifesize every two weeks. we are able to see and share what we have on hand very easily.

Lifesize review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Great Cloud Service"

What do you like best?

Great quality and feature set for improving productivity, replacing faceless phone calls. Simple interface, direct dial/escalation and recording features are highly used and useful.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues currently with this service.

Improving relationships with my colleagues as a full time home worker.

Lifesize review by Marie C.
Marie C.

"Lifesize brand review"

What do you like best?

Simple to use interface whether on a room system, desktop or mobile app. High quality videoconference calls.

What do you dislike?

Lifesize Share is perfectible (black screen).

long distance meetings without moving out of the office. Simpler communications between branches and with suppliers and clients alike.

Lifesize review by User

"Simply the best and easiest video conferencing software there is !!!"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that it is extremely user friendly. On-the-fly meetings, permanent meeting rooms, easy to add new users, easy to call in from remote locations,... This company is constantly innovating and improving their products so that end-users enjoy the best possible video conferencing experience.

What do you dislike?

I don´t like the purple/ping color scheme. I would suggest a green/blue scheme :) But overall I have no dislikes about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just sign up for the trial account and be amazed by the ease of this product !!!

Remote working feels like meeting in the office. Easy to setup calls with co-workers. Same consistent user experience on all supported platforms. Easy integration in your workflow.

Lifesize review by AJ L.
AJ L.

"Indispensable video conferencing. "

What do you like best?

The video conferencing features. And the ease of connecting to meetings and be seen.

What do you dislike?

People need to be educated on how to use the meeting room functionality. Seems that a better get started documentation to show how best to use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Educate everyone on the various features. Like using a meeting room instead of calling a specific number

Virtual meeting rooms to facilitate discussions with people around the globe. It's use was easy and quick once you've figured it out.

Lifesize review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool for enterprises, a bit too much horsepower for small orgs"

What do you like best?

It's a very intuitive tool - easy to set up and navigate the implementation - with a robust set of features that could feasibly replace the need for multiple communication tools in your tech stack.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't scale down well to accommodate the basic needs and budgets of smaller organizations just looking for a conferencing tool they can grow into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an awesome communication application for enterprise level teams with remote employees and clients. When it comes to online communication, there is potential for much to be lost when the face-to-face component is missing. Lifesize definitely fills that gap very well.

At the time of consideration, we were looking for an audio conference tool with screensharing capabilities. This particular tool packed a little too much punch for us to feasibly onboard, though I wish they had a lower tier so that we could eventually upgrade when the more advanced features made sense.

Lifesize review by Tyler B.
Tyler B.

"Useful but frequent issues"

What do you like best?

The ability to tune in remotely and have multiple people be able to join the call

What do you dislike?

Seems to be lots of glitches. Lagging video and audio often

Having multiple locations be able to tune in to the same meeting and communicate easily

Lifesize review by Per K.
Per K.

"Like it !"

What do you like best?

we will have competitive terminals, 4k cams and third party registr. It is key bullets to beat competition

What do you dislike?

No Skype for Businnes as a standatrd part of plan

All

Lifesize review by User in Internet

"Okay, but keep a backup"

What do you like best?

The lifesize units are great when they're working, but they often are not. They do have good sound quality and video quality. It's is extremely easy to join a meeting between rooms of people.

What do you dislike?

They are unreliable.

As I stated before, they do have good sound and video quality, but inexplicably stop working once in a while. We are in fear of restarting units because that seems to cause more trouble. Sometimes the screen will stop sharing content when switching between users. Sometimes people have to restart lifesize in order to get sound working.

The user interface is a little confusing (takes a bit of experimenting to determine what the icons all mean).

Other conferencing solutions are also unreliable, so this is just one of multiple options we have available to us.

Lifesize review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Works but not the greatest"

What do you like best?

This program is super easy to install and setup.

What do you dislike?

Video quality is decent but not the greatest. Can be kind of grainy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can work well for you, I'd just give it a try before committing.

Connecting our sites to are clients is very easy and can be done quickly if we have another product that's gone down.

Lifesize review by User in Computer Software

"Good for working "remote""

What do you like best?

The best part about Lifesize is that there is a desktop application. We only have 3 rooms in our office that have the actual Lifesize device so it's very convenient for when I need to join a meeting and can't snag a room that has Lifesize in it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Lifesize goes out and sometimes the sound portion is different than what my settings are at for my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Lifesize is a great tool for a company that has employees in different locations. It makes communication much easier and more productive.

My company, especially my team, is very global. I am the only one from my team located in our Indianapolis so Lifesize is necessary when it comes to joining the rest of my team.

Lifesize review by Apryl E.
Apryl E.

"Nice technology, seems to be touchy setup"

What do you like best?

Integration of voice, video, and screen in one place and the controls therein.

What do you dislike?

We've experienced major echoing and screen blur issues from time to time. Of course, this could be bandwidth-driven, but varies. I also think the in-unit control panel and associated on-screen menu is not entirely intuitive.

remote conferencing and engagement

Lifesize review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Lifesize"

What do you like best?

It provides a compatible tool where users can connect to all around the workd

What do you dislike?

I'm still testing, making sure it's compatible to all platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Too early to provide any recommendations. If it does what it says it does, it's a great solution to be able to connect to everybody around the world

A compatibility tool where all users can connect to for video conferencing

Lifesize review by Sean K.
Sean K.

"High End Great Video Conference System"

What do you like best?

Overall LifeSize system has features and functionality that allows you to connect to other system within an Entertprise and External to other LifeSize systems.

What do you dislike?

Other than the cost and closed system that is hard to connect other users without Lifesize hardware or client software

Ability to have face to face meetings without having people travel to central location for meetings

Lifesize review by Henrik R.
Henrik R.

"Best in class!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, User-friendly , easy to use and very high quality.

What do you dislike?

The IOS app can be e bit faster to start. Otherwise I have no issues with it.

Less traveling = lower costs, compared to other vendors it is incredibly easy to use so our users are very satisfied.

Lifesize review by Graham P.
Graham P.

"Lifesize Review"

What do you like best?

A lifesize platform is easy to administer, manage and keep up to date. WE have many devices from Lifesize 400 to Icons and they work flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

The cost of maintenance charged to keep the equipment up to date.

The business problem that is being solved with Lifesize is regional meetings. This saves time to travel to meeting location and away from the office

Lifesize review by User in Computer Software

"We use this for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. It does the layout of different remote callers very well. It also handles screen sharing well without any problems.

What do you dislike?

We had a large number of callers for an all hands, and this did not work well for that.

This helps the company accommodate for remote employees. It integrates very well with conference rooms.

"does the job"

What do you like best?

Calling in is easy, video quality is good. In a conference call with multiple people, it intelligently enlarges the person speaking. I use this nearly every day at my company, the quality of the video is pretty high.

What do you dislike?

Can pick up some small noises and make them really loud to people on the other end of the video call, which can be annoying and/or distracting. A little lagging but that is to be expected with all video chat services.

Allows users to video call, chat remotely

Lifesize review by Consultant

"Easy to use , accessible from anywhere. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use , accessible from anywhere making video and collaboration a doddle - delivers a great video experience

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the Lifesize product

Remote field sales executives which are required to work as a team

Lifesize review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"WDU Review"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can invite clients without them requiring a Lifesize account. Also the creation of ad-hoc meetings.

What do you dislike?

I think the price is not cost effective for many departments in the organization.

WE have been able to troubleshoot problem at remote plants using cell phones, wifi and Lifesize meetings.

Lifesize review by Anjel H.
Anjel H.

"Brings meetings to life"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a meeting with people in other locations w/out feeling like you're having an on screen conference.

What do you dislike?

Getting set up was challenging. I'm not sure if it was a result of our admin messing something up but it took forever to finally use it.

We used lifesize when trying to implement best practices and to pitch ideas for new tools.

Lifesize review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Works well, like GoTo better"

What do you like best?

The screensharing works well and it's nice that it connects to your company directory.

What do you dislike?

Setting up a meeting can sometimes be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well if you don't rely heavily on video conferencing.

Allows me to do demos remotely.

Lifesize review by Anders A.
Anders A.

"Easy and smooth"

What do you like best?

High quality and easy to use. Easy integration to other plattforms

What do you dislike?

The smartphone application is a little to slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you will love the functionality.

Lower travelcost, easy "on-the-fly" meetings.

Lifesize review by Andy R.
Andy R.

"Lifesize iCons"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, quality image and reliable, an excellent product

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can find to dislike in the products

Ad hoc meetings are easy, saves travel

Lifesize review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent VC for business "

What do you like best?

The quality is superb, and the ability to share screens makes collaboration easy.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to be able to share multiple screens, by multiple users simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's vastly better than the free platforms like Skype - both on capability and quality. So don't think it's expensive as it delivers a far better and productive experience.

Lifesize has enabled me to deliver software training to remote staff, reducing travelling time and costs massively.

Lifesize review by Fredrik P.
Fredrik P.

"Loving Lifesize"

What do you like best?

Perfect Quality, Share content, mobile app

What do you dislike?

The mobile Application starts s litlle slowly

I dont Need to Travel, Easy to Deployment

"Easy to use, intuitive"

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple and it's easy to use the directory feature.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues although initial installation was a bit cumbersome.

Trying to stay connected to my team while working remotely; trying to work collaboratively with team members in other offices. I have been very successful in these pursuits using Lifesize.

Learn more about Lifesize

Lifesize Videos

Learning about Lifesize?

* We monitor all Lifesize reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.