LineHire

LineHire is a tool that delivers qualfied candidates without expensive recruitment agencies for in-house company recruitment teams it deliver companies interview-ready candidates that are qualified, interested and available.

Work for LineHire?

Learning about LineHire?

LineHire Reviews

Ask LineHire a Question
Showing 1 LineHire review
LineHire review by <span>Kisha B.</span>
Kisha B.

Best Experience Ever

What do you like best?

Working with Line Hire has been a great experience. They have provided an easy platform to help me improve my staffing abilities. Although I am just a beginner in the field of recruiting, I am growing in skill and in confidence too. I do not view my failures regarding placements as blocks in my roadway, but as stepping stones to get better each day. The messaging system is great, and the feedback provided is exceptional. I know there are other recruiting companies out there, but I love the simplicity and support of Line Hire. I am looking forward to a successful year and many more to come!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Line Hire! I enjoy using their platform and thank them for allowing me to be a part of the team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LineHire

What Other Staffing Services solution do you use?

Learning about LineHire?

* We monitor all LineHire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.