LineHire

5.0

LineHire is a tool that delivers qualfied candidates without expensive recruitment agencies for in-house company recruitment teams it deliver companies interview-ready candidates that are qualified, interested and available.

Work for LineHire?

Learning about LineHire?

LineHire Reviews

Ask LineHire a Question
Showing 1 LineHire review
LineHire review by Kisha B.
Kisha B.

"Best Experience Ever "

What do you like best?

Working with Line Hire has been a great experience. They have provided an easy platform to help me improve my staffing abilities. Although I am just a beginner in the field of recruiting, I am growing in skill and in confidence too. I do not view my failures regarding placements as blocks in my roadway, but as stepping stones to get better each day. The messaging system is great, and the feedback provided is exceptional. I know there are other recruiting companies out there, but I love the simplicity and support of Line Hire. I am looking forward to a successful year and many more to come!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Line Hire! I enjoy using their platform and thank them for allowing me to be a part of the team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LineHire

What Other Staffing Services solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of LineHire for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Gogohire Logo
Gogohire
4.9
Hiring Marketplace for Sales Talent
NetSmartz E-Learning Logo
NetSmartz E-Learning
3.5
Netsmartz creates what you need. Whether it's software for big business, high conversion SEO, an e-commerce store, eLearning courses or a zippy mobile app. If you can think of it - they can do it.
Helpware Logo
Helpware
5.0
Helpware specializes in customer service, marketing support, accounting support, and sales operations/on-boarding customer support.
iChat Leads Logo
iChat Leads
At iChat Leads specilizes in B2B customer service outsourcing market providing customer service services.
Medely Logo
Medely
0 reviews
Increase your earnings through Medely by booking shifts directly on our marketplace, eliminating the agency, and passing the savings directly to you.
Kyloe Logo
Kyloe
0 reviews
Customises your platform, offers apps to save you time and offers training to enable your staff to get the most out of your platform.
Staffing Solutions & Placement Services Logo
Staffing Solutions & Placement Services
0 reviews
Murtech Consulting is a staffing solutions organization that specializes in information technology, engineering, emerging technologies, infrastructure and customer support.
OnContracting Logo
OnContracting
0 reviews
OnContracting is a service that helps professionals find contract jobs and provide job seekers with information about which companies hire contractors, their preferred staffing and consulting agencies, hourly rates, job openings and company reviews through community-oriented features and even connect them to the best recruiters that can get them those jobs.
Shortlist360 Logo
Shortlist360
0 reviews
Shortlist360 is a service thet help recruiters and hiring managers get the best results from sourcing the most qualified candidates to fill immediate job openings.
SEEK Recruiters Logo
SEEK Recruiters
0 reviews
SEEK is a diverse group of companies that have a unified purpose to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed.

Learning about LineHire?

* We monitor all LineHire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.