Lingotek

3.8

Lingoteks Translation Network connects and delivers your content to global audiences through the best technology and a bigger network.

Work for Lingotek?

Learning about Lingotek?

Lingotek Reviews

Ask Lingotek a Question
Showing 3 Lingotek reviews
Lingotek review by User in Translation and Localization
User in Translation and Localization

"TMS RECOMMENDATION: LINGOTEK"

What do you like best?

ingotek has been around for some time, and while it might not be as universally used as other tools, like Smartling or Worldserver, it has a lot of advantages over them:

Lingotek has more connectors than any other major TMSs. That gives you the ability to work with multiple files or platform compatible formats without leaving your TMS environment.

Lingotek is much more intuitive to use and has a much lower learning curve. Implementing a management system, or switching from another one, can be a hassle. Lingotek just makes these processes easier for the linguists, managers, and clients.

Lingotek has a tight integration with major CMSs, as well as with Salesforce. You probably already use one or more of these tools, anyway. I particularly like the integration that Lingotek has with WordPress, using the PolyLang plugin.

Lingotek is just beautiful. If you, like me, are also into interface design and usability, you will find Lingotek a joy to use.

What do you dislike?

Lingotek is not as universally used as Smartling or Worldserver, and that might be a problem if you're working with clients that require those tools, but overall Lingotek has the best user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While there is not such a thing as the best tool – you may find that Worldserver or XTRF will better suit your needs, and that’s fine – I consider Lingotek the best player in the game, due to its simplicity, beautiful UI, and tight connection with major services out there.

Translation Memory management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lingotek
Lingotek review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Buggy with server errors"

What do you like best?

I like it that I am able to search through available projects and find projects that are most suitable to me. I also like that it shows the current progress on each project. I like it that I am able to see all the projects that I have worked on. I also like that I can mark projects off, once I had completed them. I like to see the projects that my teammates are working on.

What do you dislike?

I do not like it that I constantly have to refresh the page because updates do not appear automatically. i do not like it that my page does not appear automatically but I would need to filter for my projects. There often seem to be server issues as well. The layout of the page is outdated as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect server errors.

I use Lingotek for organizing my translation projects and also for picking up additional projects. I also use it for tracking my progress on various projects.

What Translation Management solution do you use?

Lingotek review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Very User-friendly Tool"

What do you like best?

It's a very user-friendly tool and it doesn't need much training to learn how to use it.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not very functional, meaning you cannot have at the same time a view of the TM and of the glossary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a translator is a very straightforward tool.

It is required to work on a specific job for a specific client.

There are not enough reviews of Lingotek for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Transifex Logo
Transifex
Transifex puts you in control of the localization process. Automate, manage, translate and collaborate on everything from apps to documentation to subtitles.
Smartling Logo
Smartling
Smartling works with major content platforms and workflows to help leading brands seamlessly integrate translation into their systems.
PhraseApp Logo
PhraseApp
4.8
PhraseApp is a very important tool in our product internationalization.
Lokalise Logo
Lokalise
4.9
Lokalise is a localization and translation management tool for mobile apps, websites, games, IoT and software in general.
POEditor Logo
POEditor
Software localization management platform, designed for collaborative and crowdsourced translation of mobile and desktop apps, websites, games, and others!
memoQ server Logo
memoQ server
memoQ server is the translation management system of choice for enterprises and translation companies all over the world.
Memsource Logo
Memsource
Memsource is the translation management system for global companies wanting to improve localization efficiency.
translate.com Logo
translate.com
Translate provide a solution that helps enterprise companies establish brand presence on a global scale with a focus on personalizing the customer experience.
Localize Logo
Localize
4.7
Website translation, simplified Translate your website with 1 line of code.
Lilt Logo
Lilt
Increase quality and speed with the neural feedback loop, which combines human ingenuity and machine intelligence in a virtuous cycle. Lilt builds intelligent software to automate translation for businesses and translators.

Learning about Lingotek?

* We monitor all Lingotek reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.