Linked Helper

4.0

Linked Helper is a workflow automation tool for LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Recruiter.

Work for Linked Helper?

Learning about Linked Helper?

Linked Helper Reviews

Showing 23 Linked Helper reviews
Linked Helper review by Cole T.
Cole T.

"Great tool for a great price"

What do you like best?

This tool helps you automate outreach and attention grabbing actions to help grow your network, leads, and sales. I think it provides a better solution when it comes to outreach than LinkedIn itself offers. The ability to mimic human behaviors of connecting is really cool. The follow, profile view, etc helps you show up in a potential leads notifications and will increase the likelihood of that person interacting with you. I think this is much more effective than InMail which, while also a good tool, can be seen perceived as a sales message since people are getting used to that type of outreach.

What do you dislike?

I think it could have consolidated some of the features into a one click workflow. For example: view, follow, message, and get emails are done in multiple steps (unless I am using it wrong). Would be nice to load a lead list from Sales Navigator and just let it run and prompt you to email if no response has happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you use this tool along with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. The ability to use advanced search and save lead lists will drastically increase the speed and quality of leads that you can feed to this tool. I would imagine that using without sales navigator would be a slow process as the search function for your leads is just not as robust at all.

Generating leads. It is great at getting peoples attention at scale.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Linked Helper
Linked Helper review by Erin B.
Erin B.

"Helpful and Simple! "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Linked Helper. It gets the job done in an easy way. After getting over the learning curve, Linked Helper is simple and easy to use. Automated messaging for potential candidates saves me so much time. I see value in using Linked Helper as a Recruiter for a mid-sizes company.

What do you dislike?

There are a few inconveniences with Linked Helper. The software stops running if you even minimize your window. I bounce between Safari & Chrome frequently so this is not ideal for me. The functions are helpful but the layout could use improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with Linked Helper through the learning curve! Once you get the hang of it's capabilities, it will make reaching the right people much easier.

We are able to reach people much more efficiently through LinkedIn. Linked Helper saves us time and broadens our reach. I am able to connect with the right people much easier than I ever expected.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Linked Helper review by User

"Helpful for automating the process of importing your list of contacts"

What do you like best?

Automation is the best feature - Linkedin Helper saves you an immense amount of time. If you have a list of contacts from Linkedin and you do not want to manually type out all the details, you can use this tool and it will gather those contacts in a list which you can download as an excel file.

What do you dislike?

There are times where not all the contacts are collected. This can be an issue as your data will not be complete and you will be missing out on valuable contacts that were not included - this results in spending time reconciling so you can confirm which contacts have not been collected.

Saving time has been the biggest benefit as my current contacts can be imported quite fast. Having it in excel format helps with importing the list into your database.

Linked Helper review by dennis w.
dennis w.

"Grow Connections with Linked Helper "

What do you like best?

It has helped me grow my connections and endorsementts too. It is very convinient as it sends an automated messages to people whom you first connect with and you have the option to add an automated signiture if you choose to. You can also invite your connections to come like a linkedin page group to your first connections.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any problem with this software as it has greatly reduced my work in regards to Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps you grow connections very fast and can therefore be very useful if you want to use it with Linkedin Marketing.

It has helped me double my connections in almost a week with people with whom we have the same interests such as people who liked a post that I had liked previously on Linkedin.

Linked Helper review by connor l.
connor l.

"Supportive for robotizing the way toward bringing in your rundown of contacts"

What do you like best?

Robotization is the best component - Linkedin Helper spares you a monstrous measure of time. On the off chance that you have a rundown of contacts from Linkedin and you would prefer not to physically compose every one of the subtleties, you can utilize this device and it will assemble those contacts in a rundown which you can download as an exceed expectations document.

What do you dislike?

There are times where not every one of the contacts are gathered. This can be an issue as your information won't be finished and you will pass up profitable contacts that were excluded - this outcomes in investing energy accommodating so you can affirm which contacts have not been gathered.

Having it in exceed expectations position assists with bringing the rundown into your database.

Linked Helper review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Linked Helper Helps!"

What do you like best?

I like it that I can set it up to auto view prospects profiles as it adds another touchpoint to my sales process

What do you dislike?

there are a lot of features that it looks like we can use that we had no training on or know what they do

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is little support or training, but it is getting the job done that we wanted it to.

We are just trying to auto view many profiles at one time so people think we are actually viewing their profile on LinkedIn

Linked Helper review by User

"My review on Linked Helper"

What do you like best?

What I enjoyed most about linked helper is that it has really saved a lot of time for me. It does very simple tasks I could obviously do but it really takes the time and effort away and allows me to do more important things like actually building a connection with someone rather than stalking a bunch of people's profile before hand.

What do you dislike?

I think that my only complaint is that I don't love the way they present how to use it. The graphics come across as a little too confusing for me to use. It also felt a little more overwhelming knowing that a computer system would be reaching out instead of me.

As I mentioned earlier regarding it saving time, it has helped me find some other companies I may not have otherwise been able to find.

Linked Helper review by User

"Very helpful tool for linkedin engagement"

What do you like best?

I love how I am able to automate the connecting and messaging processes for linkedin. I paid for the full version and my connections went from 100 to 400 in the first week. Adding people to my specific group is also an awesome feature.

What do you dislike?

When looking for another job if there was a way to automate the "easy apply" through linkedin that would help the job finding process go faster. The user interface is a little blocky. If that could be touched up that would be great.

Adding connections through linkedin to connect with more principals and educators

Linked Helper review by Ana F.
Ana F.

"Easy way to expand your networking"

What do you like best?

It offers quick a quick way to manage your emails and helps you connect with like-minded people.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I disliked yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting out in using LinkedIn or just starting a new business, do try the Linked helper. It will make your life easier and help you navigate all the recent changes the site has been through.

Through using the Linked helper we have learned how to set up our business page and leverage email sending in a way that will maximize our success.

Linked Helper review by lisa d.
lisa d.

"need manual for better understanding"

What do you like best?

The capacity to copy human practices of associating is truly cool. The pursue, profile see, and so on causes you appear in a potential leads warnings and will improve the probability of that individual connecting with you.

What do you dislike?

there are a great deal of highlights that it would seem that we can utilize that we had no preparation on or realize what they do as such we need a manual for better understanding.q

It is incredible at getting individuals consideration at scale.

Linked Helper review by colleen r.
colleen r.

"Preparing is accessible"

What do you like best?

Robotization is the best element - Linkedin Helper spares you a monstrous measure of time.There is little help or preparing, yet it is taking care of business that we needed it to.

What do you dislike?

I would envision that utilizing without deals guide would be a moderate procedure as the scan work for your leads is only not as vigorous by any stretch of the imagination.

Sparing time has been the greatest advantage as my present contacts can be imported very quick.

Linked Helper review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Rock solid LinkedIn enhancement tools."

What do you like best?

I mostly use it to export LinkedIn contacts to CSV, but the other features are also very convenient. Endorsements, profile visits, etc can be automated to save me a lot of busywork.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes it doesn't load properly in my Chrome browser.

I have radically increased the number of soft touches I can complete in a day thanks to Linked Helper. It's like having my own personal administrative assistant!

Linked Helper review by becky b.
becky b.

"Incredible instrument at an extraordinary cost"

What do you like best?

This apparatus causes you computerize effort and eye catching activities to help develop your system, leads, and deals. I think it gives a superior arrangement with regards to outreach than LinkedIn itself offers.

What do you dislike?

I figure it could have solidified a portion of the highlights into a single tick work process. For instance: see, pursue, message, and complete messages are in different advances (except if I am utilizing it off-base).

Creating leads.

"EEI Linked Helper"

What do you like best?

This tool made it extremely easy to reach out to prospective contacts for EEI, which was a small-to-medium business that was trying to grow its network and generate new leads for clients in the editorial space. The software automation made everything easy and saved us a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

As a business, we conducted a lot of targeted campaigns, and it would have been useful to see some more integration and support for those types of strategic initiatives.

This tool helped EEI, which was a small-to-medium business, grow its network and generate new leads for clients in the editorial space.

"Very helpful automation"

What do you like best?

I like that it does tasks for me that I do not have time to do. It can work in the background allowing me to focus on things that a robot cannot do.

What do you dislike?

It does take a minute to figure out exactly how it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, the support team is very helpful and the product makes life so much easier and saves so much time.

Linked Helper is all about saving time. It is important to be involved in LinkedIn, but I don't always have the time to do it this tool does it for me.

"A helper indeed!"

What do you like best?

Linked Helper is LinkedIn automation tool that simplifies your work with LinkedIn.com

Expand your LinkedIn network to thousands of contacts in a few steps.

It does export the LinkedIn contacts to CVS file and automatically adds your signature to messages.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any flaw as of now since it really does the work for me. I feel good about it.

What I really like about it is that it collects connections with different pages and definitely can manage multiple accounts simultaneously at the same machine. It really does the work for me.

Linked Helper review by Anirudhan V.
Anirudhan V.

"Super Smart tool!"

What do you like best?

- The fact that I can carry on my normal work while LinkedHelper is running.

- It complies with the LinkedIn policies smartly to prevent the account from being blocked

What do you dislike?

- If I minimize the window, the software stops running.

- Need to install a developer mode extension

- Faster Linkedin prospecting

- Faster Linkedin outreach

Linked Helper review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to navigate to target your audience!"

What do you like best?

I like how you can easily find an audience, set your filters by position, levels of connections, use keywords, and narrow down to location, and get pools of people in the exact field to invite.

What do you dislike?

You can search people by their position or current company, but you cannot by their previous company which is a field you may want to choose.

The daily limit for invitation requests can be difficult for a larger benefits, but I like the option to select your time mode of when to send out invitations.

Linked Helper review by Dale C.
Dale C.

"Excessively Smart instrument!"

What do you like best?

The way that I can carry on my typical work while Linked Helper is running. it consents to the LinkedIn arrangements adroitly to keep the record from being blocked.

What do you dislike?

On the off chance that I limit the window, the product quits running. Need to introduce an engineer mode expansion.

Quicker Linkedin prospecting.

Linked Helper review by Sandeep K.
Sandeep K.

"Helpful "

What do you like best?

Extraction of accounts based on your choice and to be able to send bulk messages to groups of

People. Also fact that you can auto endorse.

What do you dislike?

You may look spammy to other people at times if you overuse it.

Helps finding people with my career trajectory.

Linked Helper review by Kirklan M.
Kirklan M.

"Simple but useful"

What do you like best?

Straightforward usage, simple UI, little learning curve.

What do you dislike?

UI could be a bit more aesthetically laid out, but overall functionality is good.

Saving a good bit of time with typically manual aspects of interaction on LinkedIn.

Linked Helper review by User in Higher Education

"simplifies your Interaction with LinkedIn.com"

What do you like best?

Loading profiles and exporting the profiles in any format. For example, csv format or excel sheets to analyse the data.

What do you dislike?

We need some training as it is difficult to understand w/o prior knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its better to have it.

Recruiting the candidates and reviewing profiles at ease.

Linked Helper review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Lots of spam"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the ability to connect to a lot of people and know the role they play in their organization.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like how much spam I would get in my direct messages

Connecting with those in our industry is a prime benefit

Learning about Linked Helper?

* We monitor all Linked Helper reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.