Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Connectifier

2.8
(2 reviews)

Connectifier helps recruiters contact exceptional job candidates by leveraging a constantly growing database of more than 450 million candidates. Connectifier Auto Search is a web browser extension that pops up whenever a user views a profile on LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social sites, to provide additional information like email addresses. Connectifier Search allows users to search Connectifier's candidate database directly

Work for Connectifier?

Learning about Connectifier?

Connectifier Reviews

Showing 2 Connectifier reviews
Connectifier review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"Connectifier RIP"

What do you like best?

Connectifier being owned by LinkedIn gives it a significant advantage over its competitors like ContactOUT and Lusha. I do like how Connectifier is a free service with your LI. You don't run out of credits and you can save contact information easily to candidates profiles and in various projects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the reliability of this extension. I am constantly being kicked out or receive error messages that my login is inaccurate or there are unforeseen issues. It has not been reliable because of the bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Until Connectifier figures things out and fixes its bugs, I would recommend using Lusha or ContactOUT.

I am able to pull contact information of potential clients and candidates that I normally would not have had. I have been able to use this to get in touch with qualified contacts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Connectifier
Connectifier review by User

"Finds good social info"

What do you like best?

It reliably finds social network profiles for candidates I'm looking at LinkedIn or other sites.

What do you dislike?

I wish it did more aggressive steps like reverse image searching profile pictures, rather than just scanning sites for mention of linked social network profiles.

Recruiting and hiring

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Connectifier for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Connectifier?

* We monitor all Connectifier reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.