LinkedIn Job Search

LinkedIn Job Search is a tool that allow user to quickly find job opportunities with location-based search and get automatic recommendations and notifications based on job searches.

Work for LinkedIn Job Search?

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

Showing 127 LinkedIn Job Search reviews
LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Faith C.</span>
Faith C.

"Linkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

This is a great place for finding jobs and finding more people in your field of activity but depending on your connections and feed can sometimes go in the direction of social media.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not as good as it should be. This needs to be worked on because you see so many bad reviews on the customer support and to have a strong company you need a strong foundation and that starts with support to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give up if you get a few resumes that are not what you were looking for. Keep in mind if someone looking for a job and comes across an opening they are going to send a resume regardless if they qualify. You will find good candidates and you will also come across bad. I see a ton of negative reviews as well. This website should be your tool, use to filter out people you don't see fit to interview for the job listed, you get there resume with there application.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Job Search
LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Gustavo M.</span>
Gustavo M.

"Successful Job Search Tool"

What do you like best?

It shows job offers easily.

They protect data privacy.

It is possible to apply to jobs easily.

It's a professional network.

It is possible to meet and keep in touch with a big quantity of professional people all over the world.

There's a world of possibilities because LinkedIn shows not only job opportunities but posts in which you can find lot of professional information.

What do you dislike?

Some employers are not deploying the whole capability of this job searcher, what a pity that the most of them doesn't use the easy apply feature and some job seekers need to be redirected to the home page of the employer to fill its traditional forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trust in LinkedIn, because it has shown me that is possible to find a job by this means. In fact I owe my current job to a LinkedIn search.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Maritza O.</span>
Maritza O.

"Linkedin more than an ally "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is easy to use, generates job opportunities, allows us to communicate with related professionals in other parts of the world, can keep the curriculum vitae updated online and share important information, among other benefits. It allows us to be in contact with professionals and locate ourselves. It has a very nice interface and is extremely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It can lend itself to defame someone else through negative comments. It is very easy to get personal data from someone through the available search engines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool to show our best professional face and establish relationships whether they are business or information exchange. In addition to being able to participate in forums and online consultations with related professionals.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Leidy E.</span>
Leidy E.

"Job search tool"

What do you like best?

The speed and efficiency with the help of the user for their professional and intellectual growth, is an excellent tool to overcome the limitations of communication with the international labor market, besides allowing you to keep in touch with your co-workers enrolled in this prestigious application. , which can also help you or your help if what you are looking for is a change of work field.

What do you dislike?

That should be linked with each of the pages to search for employment worldwide, in order to synchronize, upload the profile, skills, experiences and knowledge already configured in this excellent tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

cargar cada infomacion importante y relevante de su perfil , de manera que para el reclutado sea mas fácil encontrar lo deseado.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Keene M.</span>
Keene M.

"Fantastic tool!"

What do you like best?

Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that may interest me, and I can see some basic (but important) data points. I also see recommendations, company trends, so many things. Comparatively speaking, Career Builder and Monster, just aren't in the same league. They feel like weak second or third cousins in comparison.

Getting visibility on positions I am seeking to hire is fantastic - driving more candidates to my positions. Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that are in the same zone as I am posting, and I can see some basic (but important) data points.

What do you dislike?

This is so tragic for a review, as its not fair. But, I don't see much competition in this sector - LinkedIn Job search is such a great tool, that there are very few competitors. I dont think they are as driven to improve as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of a great many tools available. For me, they are the clear industry leader in what I seek to achieve - a blend of social and practical purposes.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Barzin D.</span>
Barzin D.

"Linkedin Recruiter Review"

What do you like best?

The candidate pool is very large as well as a strong ethical commitment to provide a strong service. There is a sense of community on LinkedIN not available on Monster.com or Careerbuilder. Though many just use it for resume hunting, I like to use it to stay connected with top talent and top people. I also like to see the career progress of my formal colleagues and

What do you dislike?

It's rather expensive as well as limiting contact information. Doesn't have the best management tools and they don't allow strong integration with ATS. LInkeIN needs to think about the next "big think". Combining Social and Search was smart, but now we need to move into crowd-sourcing and other services that can fully leverage current trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn revolutionized recruiting by combining social and resume search. The next big step is combining search and crowd sourcing, hopefully LinkedIN has the insight to build that service.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Games
G2 Crowd User in Computer Games

"A Decent Job Search Engine"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to monitor who has viewed my profile and/or my company's profile. I enjoy the ease with which I can connect to people and find out more about their career path. It is very easy to monitor your posts and applications and work out how to improve your content and/or how you present your profile from the feedback given.

What do you dislike?

On occasion I feel that potential employees who apply through Linkedin do not put forth as much effort as those who apply through other sites such as Indeed. The process is incredibly simple, which is great, but it could allow for employers to gather more information. That said, it is nice to view applications while putting a face to a name,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very helpful tool that I would recommend using, though I think it should be used along with sites such as Indeed.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

"The Exclusive Professional Network"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn by far has the best talent available. Many high level professional actively use LinkedIn, and the options available to be found is incredible. The elaborate search function allows both hiring organizations and the candidate to find what they're looking for - be it jobs or potential talent. Not only does LinkedIn benefit the applicant and recruiting, but it also allows all professional to grow their network and educate themselves with current news and business trends.

What do you dislike?

Because LinkedIn is so excusive and holds a niche in the market they can be a little pricey for even basic services for employers. Jobs postings and the recruiter seats can be quite expensive, so LinkedIn is really meant for your hard to fill positions. Using LinkedIn for anything entry level and clinical in nature can be tough as this sort of talent is not often targeted to become LinkedIn users. Executive Management sourcing and recruitment is next to none, but as stated Clinical Providers are not often found on LinkedIn if you're considering as a healthcare organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an entry level candidate you will not find a plethora of job. Many organizations that are small to medium size do not have the budget to post "all" position on LinkedIn. Large organization often will have the bandwidth to post positions, but they may choose to only post their managerial or executive level. If it's branding and candidate connection that your company needs consider getting a organization page, but limit your recruiter seats and postings to save.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Allie G.</span>
Allie G.

"Great at suggesting, hard to get noticed"

What do you like best?

I like that Linked In sends me emails with the latest job postings based on my experience, field, and location. It makes it very easy to find jobs to apply for when they are sent to me. Likewise, it's easy to log on and search for jobs by keywords as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how accessible the job application is to everyone so it is truly hard to get noticed. When I get an email to apply for a job, I know that many others have. It's so easy to just click through and send a resume via LinkedIn, so people just apply for every thing. It's really hard to stand out in this format. I also hate how hard it is to customize your application FOR that job. I have a lot of job experience that I want to share for certain jobs, not for other, etc. It's hard to separate this on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would probably use this in tandem with other methods of job searching and hiring.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Patrick W.</span>
Patrick W.

"Your Job Search Personal Assistant"

What do you like best?

Finding opportunities can be a full-time job. LinkedIn's dedicated Job Search application(s) go a long way to helping connect you with whatever it is you're looking for. Alerts and reminders can be tailored to specific companies, locations, positions and more to ensure you don't miss a great opportunity if you fail to open the app every day.

Neat features like notifying a company when you click the apply button (even if you don't finish the application) are great nudges to put you on the radar.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn's biggest flaw is that its job list appears to be exclusive to LinkedIn. While it's certainly a dominant force for recruiters and talent experts, I still find myself checking 5+ other sites at the same time to find all relevant opportunities. It would be great if LinkedIn could somehow scrape these opportunities too (but perhaps give them less visual weight since I know recruiters are a big revenue source for the company).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to customize it and it can become your personal assistant in navigating the massive volume of great opportunities out there.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"LinkedIn Job Search Paid Version"

What do you like best?

The best part was knowing where you fit in, according to LinkedIn, in the ranking of candidates. I also liked the fact that there was some indication of expectant salary for positions, keeping track of jobs I had applied for and saving some to apply for.

Being an avid user of LinkedIn with many connections also allowed me to see who was working at companies where I was thinking of applying. I could reach out to them and ask questions prior to applying or if chosen for an interview.

The Learning center is great inside of LinkedIn as well. It gives you the option to take courses and have them appear on your LinkedIn Profile.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that you didn't have a lot of options to sort for jobs by location. I couldn't search for jobs in different cities. If I chose a state or province I would miss posts to various cities in those provinces. LinkedIn has a problem with reporting who has viewed your profile and they are aware of this but it has never been fixed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save as many jobs to apply for as you like. Take advantage of the learning center. Visit profiles of the people who have posted the job listing. Make use of this search being on LinkedIn and learn about the company before any job interviews.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Tejaswi B.</span>
Tejaswi B.

"Wish Linkedin has a bigger network!"

What do you like best?

-Filters

-Profile Ranking

-You get to contact almost all the recruiters

What do you dislike?

This is a bit expensive considering the fact that the other job portals are free. Apart from that, the have an amazing platform but it would be better if they are can get more companies on board. If you do not have a premium account, you pretty much can't do anything on this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin has a trial offering and it would be better to check the trial. However, there are not many service providers like Linkedin so the evaluation would result in you being comfortable with the platform or not.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Yurismar Jose G.</span>
Yurismar Jose G.

"Business social network"

What do you like best?

I like that with this social network I can be in contact with colleagues, and have the possibility of making my work profile known to find a better job

What do you dislike?

So far I have no problems to mention about linkedin job

Recommendations to others considering the product

has a global reach and many companies rely on linkedin to recruit

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Human Resources
G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"LinkedIn Job Search Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the job will alert the manager who posts the job when you apply, and sometimes shows the contact you can reach out to. I also like that it the employer can see your picture, which means they can put a name to a face. They can also see if your online, which helps for fast response. I like when it shows how many applicants.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can’t apply with your profile that frequently. That is the employers choice however. I think LinkedIn should make a feature where you can answer questions that the employer wants on the website, so you wouldn’t have to go to the employers application. I don’t like that it sometimes hides how many applicants there are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it! My favorite job application resource so far!

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Michelle K. J.</span>
Michelle K. J.

"LinkedIn is great for job searchers and recruiters"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see what skills other applicants have so that you can compare yourself to see if you are the best fit for a role. As a recruiter, I like that you can see any connections you may have with a candidate before you reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

So many candidates applying for the same roles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn will work well for you if you are willing to put in the work on your side.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Colin M.</span>
Colin M.

"The Best Recruiting Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

The service is easy to use and straight forward. The UI makes sense and flows incredibly well. They've recently made several changes to make searching even better, including selecting a graduation date.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it connects notifications to my personal linkedIn. I'll go in thinking I have messages but it turns out it is just my recruiter profile getting responses (not a bad problem to have tho!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. We were able to go into their office for a presentation and they actually went through examples of what we were doing in terms of sourcing and give suggestions and also how to better utilize the advanced search process.

G2 Crowd User

"Social media Job search"

What do you like best?

There are more chances for getting a job interview with the connections we make since it will help the recruiters to know your experiences and can get in touch anytime in the day or night with a feed or a message.

What do you dislike?

There are some privacy concerns such as people viewing your profile and sending unnecessary content. It takes a lot of time to view connection requests especially for people who already have huge connections. Recruiters might also completely rely on these sites to evaluate a candidates credibility which is not correct every time and in all the cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is good to filter out candidates based on their skills, certifications endorsements and recommendations. Recruiters should not rely just on the connections.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Jose David M.</span>
Jose David M.

"very useful for professional search"

What do you like best?

be in the comfort of your home and be able to apply to vanantes and increase the network of acquaintances for new opportunities

What do you dislike?

I do not like the chat of the app this should improve it, this part if you need a great improvement of rest all good

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Abby R.</span>
Abby R.

"Best Career search program!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and that it helps me along the way with things link connecting to people and which jobs match my skills.

What do you dislike?

Right now I do not have anything that I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program an help you network with other people to land you the career of your dearms! It has the ablility to help you choose the career ased on your skills and work history.

G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Love using LinkedIn to find talented candidates. "

What do you like best?

Love that if you find a qualifying candidate, you can use the "similar" tool to find other candidates that have a similar background. LinkedIn really helps with connecting people and being able to put a face to a name. I have been able to connect with so many people around the nation and be able to help job seekers find their next opportunity.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there isn't a requirement to get people to write about what they do in the roles. There are plenty of people on LinkedIn that don't take advantage of selling their experience. There have been times where I will overlook candidates that don't have their experience on their profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn is helpful for both sides of the job hiring - Looking for valuable candidates and helping candidates find their next opportunity.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Jessica E.</span>
Jessica E.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Some of our best new hires have been sourced off LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

This tool primarily targets professionals- would love a sub program that allows you to source manufacturing profiles as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have always had a wonderful experience with our LinkedIn team- they are knowledgable, friendly, and focused our on specific business needs.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"LinkedIn Job Search is on of the only tools I use to source and hire candidates."

What do you like best?

I love that I can create a more unique job posting with LinkedIn. We can include pictures of our team, testimony from current employees, and other skins to make our roles more attractive. The posting function is user friendly and easy to navigate. I also love that I can connect my profile to the role and candidates can directly reach out to me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't see the profiles of candidates that have applied to roles from LinkedIn's website. They don't collect profiles for you, just give you general comments on each candidate. I would like to be able to access their profiles directly so that I can see if connections in their network could be good fits as well.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Best tool for job searching! "

What do you like best?

it focuses on quality profiles. We look at passive candidates who have experience relevant to our field so the search options are really important when narrowing our search.

What do you dislike?

it is very pricey. also, when we sponsor certain jobs, it takes awhile for them to appear i.e. a 24 hour window. I wish it was more immediate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you get a competent account manager. ours is quite delayed at times and not necessarily the most knowledgable when it comes to our volume of recruiting

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Dimitra M.</span>
Dimitra M.

"In comparision with other Job search sites, it provides the most detailed match searches"

What do you like best?

Engaging and easy to use interface, for premium users there is a lot information about what kind of skills are required for particular job and qualifications of other applicants and their geographical dispersion.Also it helps to give an idea about in what range a person should expect the salary to be.

What do you dislike?

If you are not Premium member there is not many benefits like LinkedIn learning, Lynda and other important features of job search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for change in job , you must try LinkedIn Job Search , I can be a main connecting link to your interview.

"Crappy Service"

What do you like best?

Nothing at all. It is the most useless service I have come across. If Microsoft thinks that LinkedIn Job Search is in any way "Machine Learning", then they are grossly mistaken.

What do you dislike?

Job searches don't appear based on a person's current job or industry. The job searches show up based on keywords. So, someone that is an Executive Assistant would actually get a job posting for an Executive Vice President. If someone is a VP at a company called AutoGrid (which has nothing to do with Automobiles), he or she would get job recommendations for an auto industry job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO not use this service. It sucks.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Amanda N.</span>
Amanda N.

"LinkedIn Job Search is easier and more applicable than other big job search engines!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to customize by updating my "career interests".

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I'm very happy to utilize the ease of applying for a position with my existing LinkedIn Profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your profile as simple as possible. The algorithm suggest that you might need a few more key skills for a position even if you have them just because of the wording for that particular position.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Alissa G.</span>
Alissa G.

"Easy to use and it provides useful recommendations "

What do you like best?

The app especially is easy to use and the candidate matching and recommendations are very useful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes applicants only apply with their profile and it's hard to share with non-users. A resume share would be easier to pass on with internal hiring managers. We had some trouble linking a job to a location and received a lot of applicants outside the areas we were hiring making wedding through applicants a little more time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fairly intuitive so there inst a huge learning curve on the software.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Donna S.</span>
Donna S.

"Linked In Recruiter Review"

What do you like best?

The Linked In Recruiter website is very easy to navigate. Posting positions take no time at all.

What do you dislike?

If you only have 1 recruiter seat and 2 recruiters, you can move the seat back and forth between the two people. But you need to send a request to Linked In to have the seat moved to the other recruiter. As an administrator, it would be better if you could move the seat yourself just like the hiring manager seats.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Rachel J.</span>
Rachel J.

"Job search simplified!"

What do you like best?

The recommendations and ease of applying make this a simple user friendly tool. I have used this previously and always found the right sorts of jobs at the right level of experience.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application process for the company you want to apply for can slow the process down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a play around, find the right key words and let Linkedin recommend roles for you. Once you have the right search in place it's great to see what they recommend and makes you think a bit outside your comfort zone.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Easy and Quick"

What do you like best?

I love the option to just upload and apply your resume without having to go through the hassle of typing in all your information over and over again.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really that I dislike. I would like for all applications to be the Upload & Apply, but I understand that some employers cannot accept that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fast and easy way to look for jobs without having to search in multiple places. You can type in exactly what you are looking for as well as a location you are comfortable with and it all comes up similar to a google search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"LinkedIn Job Search is an Opportunity Tool"

What do you like best?

I do like how you can create search parameters to narrow the search results you receive. The viewed, saved and applied tabs are also very useful to keep track of job descriptions that have been visited. This is especially helpful as many times in professional networking sites you may lose track of where you saw something or where it was posted.

What do you dislike?

While I do love the search parameter features I feel like it could be a little more functional by allowing you to narrow down a little more by excluding some certain types of results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweak your search parameters a couple different ways to see what gets you the best results for what you are searching for in an opportunity.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

"Good, but not as many customization options as other sites"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn has a huge talent pool, and is where we get a large portion of hires from (around 40%).

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many customization options as other sites. For example, I an unable to narrow candidates by salary and current employment status, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good site overall: the UI is intuitive and easy to use, and while there could be a few more customization options, there are still many to choose from.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Kim B.</span>
Kim B.

"LinkedIn Job Search"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is an automatic feed from our internal job postings to the LI site

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, it is one of my favorite job posting sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy to use site that allows you to tap into a more passive network. Jobs will show up on an individual's home screen, even if they aren't actively looking for a new role. They can also opt in to receive emails that will list jobs.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

Seeing how well the job fits what you already have in your LinkedIn experience. From a recruiting side, I enjoyed the increase in quality candidates we received.

What do you dislike?

How expensive it is to post a job. Having one seat for all our recruiters because the cost for additional seats is high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! I feel as though it gives our company more leverage on LinkedIn AND it has improved our website's traffic!

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Raj R.</span>
Raj R.

"Good Job Search Engine"

What do you like best?

Easy to network with people. I like that it shows me new ideas and technology being used in my field.You can filter down by location, experience level, and industry.

What do you dislike?

The Inmail analytics on LinkedIn are lacking. They leave much to be desired. For instance, when you send someone inmail to their personal email, inmail doesn't track it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Heather N.</span>
Heather N.

"Great tool for targeting, active recruiting"

What do you like best?

I like the real-time data for my search needs.

What do you dislike?

Cost of LinkedIn is a headache. You know they are charging what they do because it's a quality product, so at times it can be frustrating and you have to opt to use other job boards because it's just too expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to expedite your search and be active in your pursuit of candidates (instead of waiting for them to come to you), this is the tool for you.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Rashad F.</span>
Rashad F.

"Good software for whose are looking for new job"

What do you like best?

The most I like about LinkedIn Job Search is that you don't have to search jobs, jobs will find you.

What do you dislike?

I would like if there would be salary preference option in account settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are employer or employee LinkedIn Job Search will give you great opportunities in job search or employee seek.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Ronald P.</span>
Ronald P.

"I absolutely love it"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it makes it to find the right fit.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it guesses jobs that it thinks would be best for you based off your previous job applications and it will format for nothing but those job fields..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go for this in a heartbeat. It's so easy to use

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Harshendra A.</span>
Harshendra A.

"Best job search portal in the market"

What do you like best?

Updated jobs with date when thet were posted. Count of how many people saw your vacancy.

What do you dislike?

Could be more user friendly and fast in terms of job search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It filters unwanted traffic and points direct audience as linkedin is a place for professionals it is very easy to find right candidate.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Cameron S.</span>
Cameron S.

"Great Recruiting Platform"

What do you like best?

What I like best about LinkedIn Job Search is how user-friendly it is. Whether you are beginner or advanced in tech, this platform can be used by anyone.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike about LinkedIn Job Search is the fact that you can't choose a way to sort/organize the listings.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Ashley D.</span>
Ashley D.

"LInkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

easy to search, better posting of position, able to view all applicants with the same criteria

What do you dislike?

nothing, i think its a great way to post jobs

Recommendations to others considering the product

very easy to use, its great to be able to advertise a posted job to pre-qualified people, are able to look at all applicants using the same criteria as well as look at other attributes that may not be listed on a persons resume

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Sean  S.</span>
Sean S.

"Linkedin is grabbing your data and will not give it back"

What do you like best?

Nothing about Linkedin is best. The basic service is free......and worth it.

What do you dislike?

LInkedin has no customer service. Good luck finding a live human being to help you. They grabbed my personal data and will not return it. If this is not theft, it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Joy C.</span>
Joy C.

"Awesome way to find a job!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can build your network of connections and look for jobs. It’s helpful to stay in touch with businesses and potential business partners.

What do you dislike?

There need to be more options when searching for jobs. It’s hard to narrow them down sometimes.

"Not a fan..."

What do you like best?

I do like seeing who has viewed my profile - though some have told me its an inconsistently correct feature. And I like being able to ramp up on a candidate job history before a call.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the searching options and the inability to export to a data file. I would like to be able to print a list to generate a call list.

To be effective, I need to find qualified people that are open to considering a new opportunity. LI routinely returns irrelevant data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

hold your nose and do it.. for a little while. See if it benefits you or not.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Tim W.</span>
Tim W.

"Great Way to Connect "

What do you like best?

I like how I can search for job opportunities and then see the face of the hiring manager that I will be speaking with

What do you dislike?

The main thing that I dislike is that I am unable to private message people on the free site. You have to pay to get those extra features.

G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"One of the best!"

What do you like best?

LI has one of the most complete and diverse options for career opportunities. It is always one of the first sites I recommend to candidates. I also found my most recent career opportunity with this site.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to tell when your application is viewed by the job poster. Also, many times I have learned that my application was distorted during the submission process. It makes me nervous to think about how many opportunities I may have missed due to not having my information presented in an easy format.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Monique B.</span>
Monique B.

"Helpful if transitioning into something similar to current position "

What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly link to the company and get a sense of the culture as well as see if I know anyone connected.

What do you dislike?

Most companies don't post pay range and it becomes difficult to be transparent about pay when comparable position pay rates are not listed.

"Linkedin Review"

What do you like best?

Networking helped pull better candidate pool- seeing a "profile" instead of a resume gave a better idea of a person's background and ability. Huge candidate pool and more personal than other job search sites.

What do you dislike?

Not too much, it's improved a lot over the past couple years. A little annoying to have to pay extra to contact certain folks but it makes sense. Annoying that recruiters couldn't share an account. If LinkedIn noticed we used more than one laptop for an account they would threaten to suspend our license, when really one of our recruiters also worked from home. Rather annoying.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Dan S.</span>
Dan S.

"Good place to find advertised jobs and candiates"

What do you like best?

I can easily find and connect with candidates for jobs I need to fill. I can also find advertised roles and learn more about my market

What do you dislike?

Limited search and other features on free version. Search functionality is much less effective on free version. They are limited it more and more with recent updates

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Junita C.</span>
Junita C.

"Professional Social Media "

What do you like best?

The ability to find colleagues and to network with individual who have, or are pursuing a similar professional background as yourself. My CEO has used this platform to post job listings and screen for potential new hires.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything features that I dislike.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Christina S.</span>
Christina S.

"I view LinkedIn as a top Job Search engine amongst many other competitors."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can message and connect, yet I can also create privacy settings for areas I do not want to follow or people I do not want to connect with.

What do you dislike?

I wish that more individuals would post current articles and helpful reads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They could provide more jobs and companies.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Sports
G2 Crowd User in Sports

"A great way to check out jobs in your area or out of town! "

What do you like best?

I had mentioned this in a previous question, but see the jobs that are out there, with companies that I either didn't know were hiring, or didn't know existed makes this a valuable tool!

What do you dislike?

If there is one thing I would change it would be to increase search criteria in searching for vacancies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't write off a possibility, based on the title of the post! Take a look and dig deep into each opportunity!

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Wholesale
G2 Crowd User in Wholesale

"LinkedIn Job Search"

What do you like best?

I like how you can look for a job within a certain area and see the estimated salary for that job.

What do you dislike?

The jobs are not rated to how they would most likely fit the ideal job you are hoping to find. Also, when you search for a job, it continues to give you the same jobs you've seen before and a lot of the job are not relevant to what you are hoping to find.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Retail
G2 Crowd User in Retail

"Connecting me with the world "

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use especially after LinkedIn has updated their webpage.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that if you press enter in the message, the message sends instead of dropping down to another line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps your job posting get views to a great selection of candidates!

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Sean M. M.</span>
Sean M. M.

"Top Notch Job Search Site"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the search isn't clouded with businesses sending out a blanket call for employees. It fits your talents with the employers needs.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always research before using.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Ashleigh G.</span>
Ashleigh G.

"Job Search"

What do you like best?

That is very easy to access, and always offers you free premium updates for a month,

What do you dislike?

It's all one colour and it needs to be upgraded to something else

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Kristen W.</span>
Kristen W.

"LinkedIn Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can filter by location because we want to find local people

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I am limited on my searches each month, the solution is way to expensive for our company to buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lower the price of the recruiting solutions

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>GS Rajesh  V.</span>
GS Rajesh V.

"Most professional job search engine. "

What do you like best?

Easy Apply option help in applying for jobs easy.

What do you dislike?

Redirecting to Company site for every application will be a tough time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to look professional , use processional tools like LinkedIn Job search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Ashley L.</span>
Ashley L.

"LInkedin Job Search is an amazing tool for anyone hunting for jobs."

What do you like best?

I love the advanced job search capabilities that allow you to search different criteria simultaneously to narrow down exactly what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about Job Search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Erin F.</span>
Erin F.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

The best part of LinkedIn Job search is the ease of the interface. Easy to narrow my search & find who I have connections to.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could view profiles anonymously without paying.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Kelly J.</span>
Kelly J.

"Great quick search tool"

What do you like best?

That you can see whether there are people within your network who work where ou are applying

What do you dislike?

The app notifies you of open positions based on past experiences without identifying your current career track

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Justin H.</span>
Justin H.

"Great for finding the ideal position"

What do you like best?

Shows the open positions and similar opportunities that are open. The user interface is clean and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to apply to certain positions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and a leading in recruiting and opportunities

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Nina U.</span>
Nina U.

"Great Source for Talent"

What do you like best?

The search tool to create projects and especially the new "open to new opportunity" function.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot respond to people if they reject your message. I would still like to thank them for responding.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Dani B.</span>
Dani B.

"Good Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of application process and research for open positions

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything off the top of my head

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple tool, make sure you carefully select who will manage this internally.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Jessica S.</span>
Jessica S.

"My LinkedIn Review "

What do you like best?

I like to use LinkedIn for prospecting and viewing job titles and such...

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there aren't always visible ways to get a hold of contacts found on LinkedIn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the product before beginning with it

"Great Talent Pool "

What do you like best?

I like that you can search based on certain characteristics you are looking for and find good quality people.

What do you dislike?

Its a little cumbersome in some spots. I would like the messaging to be a little easier.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Oliver T.</span>
Oliver T.

"Helped me get my first corporate job!"

What do you like best?

The ease of access and vast network of different job openings across various sectors

What do you dislike?

The constant alerts even after I had already found a job

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Natalie J.</span>
Natalie J.

"LinkedIn Job Search "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, looks professional, and a trusted source

What do you dislike?

Spam advertisements are mixed in without any vetting them out by LinkedIn

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

"Job search made easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The ability to sift through applicants helped us find the best applicants quickly.

What do you dislike?

So far I have had a very positive experience using LinkedIn.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Marissa F.</span>
Marissa F.

"I have a recruiter license with linkedIn and it saves my life daily! Very user friendly and helpful"

What do you like best?

Recruiting license and being able to source across the contry efficiently

What do you dislike?

people spamming invitations when they are not relevant to my professional network

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Laura  R.</span>
Laura R.

"Its ok, but i did not find the job i was looking for"

What do you like best?

The possibility to have access to some tools for Premium users, like see everyone is looking for you

What do you dislike?

The jobs posted in Linkedin did not match what i was looking for.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Ibtissam C.</span>
Ibtissam C.

"linkedIn review"

What do you like best?

je peux voir les opportunités d'emploi dans toutes les régions de france

What do you dislike?

le fait que des options soient payantes, je préfère que ce soit gratuit

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Sofia M.</span>
Sofia M.

"Job search"

What do you like best?

Ability to easily access jobs on one platform

What do you dislike?

Unsure about consistency of occupations and responses

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Sourcing for potential candidates to be Loan Officers for our organization"

What do you like best?

The thoroughness of information available on the site as well as the ability to connect with these potential candidates so they can also see who you are.

What do you dislike?

There isnt anything that I can say I dislike about the provider itself. Sometimes candidates dont have an account or they dont fully fill out their acct, making it difficult to connect. But that's not the providers issue.

G2 Crowd User

"LinkedIn Job Search Review "

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly. You can seamlessly search keywords and relevant opportunities will show up.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a little more information around how many people have applied, and more transparency about ratios of how many people progress in the process/the speed in which the employer is looking to hire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Apply to as many jobs as possible to increase your results of feedback from hiring managers!

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Kristi S.</span>
Kristi S.

"Great Search Engine "

What do you like best?

the Boolean searches and narrowing it by location and company

What do you dislike?

the cost and how inmails are counted on your account

G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"One of the best job searches"

What do you like best?

When paired with LinkedIn Prime - you are able to compare and contrast other applicants and how you rank among them. The algorithm for other job recommendations made great leads to exploring new opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The notification setup often highlighted the same positions multiple times, found it was best utilized when personally searching instead of waiting for updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stronger reporting analytics

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Broadcast Media
G2 Crowd User in Broadcast Media

"Linkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about LinkedIn is the simplicity. It's very easy to apply for jobs and meet people in your line of work. It often has suggestions for you.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to pay in order to receive the contact information of fellow people on Linkedin.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Liz C.</span>
Liz C.

"Useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use on multiple platforms i.e. phone, desktop

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to filter for a personal job search

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Clive H.</span>
Clive H.

"Confusing"

What do you like best?

Size of LinkedIn database is good very goid

What do you dislike?

The work flow is confusing and cumbersome

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Information Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Services

"Best Job Board out there"

What do you like best?

You can see who in your network works for the company and could introduce you to the hiring manager

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I found my current job through Linked in and think it's a great tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a job I would definitely recommend using LinkedIn to start!

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Hospitality
G2 Crowd User in Hospitality

"Powerful Tools"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to research the job description and company details and salary ranges. There are a lot of cool features in the paid upgrade. Very Helpful!

What do you dislike?

nothing. I loved everything. I even use the download app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this before any other job search format

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Design
G2 Crowd User in Design

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

The convience of the service and prompt service I received when looking for the perfect job that fits my profile.

What do you dislike?

The many steps to get to what I’m looking for and the different navagations it took me to get what I was looking for.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Government Administration
G2 Crowd User in Government Administration

"I have quite a bit of experience with LinkedIn job search"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the interface is and how many applicants we get. Also, I like that you can check on the profile's of some of the candidates to see their work experience.

What do you dislike?

I think that some jobs receive too many applicants that are not qualified for the job.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great resource for tracking jobs, applications, looking up salary statistics"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the predictive search, ability to save jobs and apply later, statistics on salary, applicant qualifications, and people who have applied. Attached company profiles, names and info for recruiting managers.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to access the salary data at least on the free version of Linkedin.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Retail
G2 Crowd User in Retail

"Very helpful, found a job I like."

What do you like best?

I like that it searches for jobs based on my current experience, and uses the info I have in my main LinkedIn account.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this app is very useful if I have to look for another job in the future.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Insurance
G2 Crowd User in Insurance

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

Every now and then I am contacted by a recruiter at times when I'm not actively searching and that is a good feeling. It's a very user friendly tool for candidates and recruiters alike.

What do you dislike?

I have wondered if "viewing in private mode" is effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is super easy to use.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Real Estate
G2 Crowd User in Real Estate

"Great professional networking platform"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see when someone views your profile. I also enjoy the private messaging as I've had many people inquire about my job title & what I can do for them.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I've noticed that I dislike!

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Food Production
G2 Crowd User in Food Production

"Great place to find a job"

What do you like best?

The quick way of applying for jobs, its completely seamless which is great.

What do you dislike?

Applying to jobs is great but its very impersonal and sometimes feeling like sending a resume in to the void of nowhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good starting point to looking for what jobs are available

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"You Need to Be on LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Recruiter is really helpful for sourcing

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great filters, easy to find jobs that match skills.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"linkedln job search "

What do you like best?

Easy apply jobs.

Being able to connect and communicate with recruiters.

What do you dislike?

Can't search for remote roles. The premium doesn't offer much more different benefits for the job search than the regular version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your profile updated. Keep up with the recruiters.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Publishing
G2 Crowd User in Publishing

"LinkedIn Job Search is great!"

What do you like best?

The ability to search a general area as well as different industries, without having to sift through a ton of positions that are no relevant to me.

What do you dislike?

Not all companies post their positions on LinkedIn.

"Networking is good"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Would like it specific to my general area where I live not big cities around me.

G2 Crowd User

"LinkedIn Job search review "

What do you like best?

I love the application on the phone. It makes it very easy to search and apply.

What do you dislike?

How sometimes there are glitches or crashes when it re routes you to another site to fill out an application

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Nice tool for job searching relevant industries"

What do you like best?

You can filter down by location, experience level, and industry.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't much salary information or guidelines to each position. I think each company should have to put a general range for roles posted.

"Love Linkedin"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to apply and search.

What do you dislike?

It would be a great addition if there was a function to follow up with the employers you have submitted applications to.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Publishing
G2 Crowd User in Publishing

"LinkedIn - Super User Friendly "

What do you like best?

Super user friendly, easy to navigate and it takes less time than other job search boards.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn is great, but it is much more expensive than similar boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic, but try to negotiate pricing packages if you can.

"LinkedIn review "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn has very qualified candidates. It's easy to find professional companies and postings easily

What do you dislike?

The search for candidates layout is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Filter locations and your specific roles that you'd like to find

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
G2 Crowd User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Excellent resource"

What do you like best?

I love the transparency of what people's careers are like.

What do you dislike?

I am not crazy about having pictures on the profile. I feel like it is irrelevant to someone's skills/education.

G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Good product, getting better"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature it newer - candidates marking their profile as open to opportunities

What do you dislike?

Geographic searches being limited by region and not being to pick a city and have a radius search

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Job Search reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.