LinkedIn Job Search

LinkedIn Job Search is a tool that allow user to quickly find job opportunities with location-based search and get automatic recommendations and notifications based on job searches.

Work for LinkedIn Job Search?

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

Showing 188 LinkedIn Job Search reviews
LinkedIn Job Search review by Vanilla V.
Vanilla V.

" It is a good place to find a job or people with similar professional interests."

What do you like best?

Through LinkedIn you can generate job opportunities. You get direct contact with the leaders and referents of your industry and we can also share information through groups, ask our network questions about issues that concern us and allow us to do Networking from anywhere in the world and be in contact with professionals and be located. We can be recommended by other contacts and participate in forums and online consultations with related professionals. It also helps us to keep the Curriculum Vitae online. It is also useful when having an online portfolio where customers can appreciate the quality of our work.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing about Linkedin is that you can get personal data in a matter of minutes. And it is easy to defame a person easily, and be seen in a short time by a crowd. It could lend itself to identity theft. Also, if it is used to look for a job, it is not a very reliable platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great care must be taken with the people we add to our network, because they will have access to our personal information. I recommend it to have a professional profile online, and so show them more easily to our employers.

I use it to keep my professional Curriculum updated and my employers can see what I have done in the workplace. Also, I can upload my old projects and create a kind of online portfolio.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Job Search
LinkedIn Job Search review by Luisa C.
Luisa C.

"Professional growth."

What do you like best?

I like linkedIn because it is an inclusive social network, which allows people of many professions or trades to meet in a same place where they can create bonds of friendship, share experiences and grow professionally, for this reason I use this software frequently, since in it Many posts are published related to my work branch and keeps me informed of the events in the world of cosmetics, topics that concern me as a professional make-up artist.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn jobs is very good, I have nothing negative to say, since I use it I am very pleased with the service, so I think it's excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedIn jobs as a software that is not only used to find or offer jobs, but as a means to keep professionals updated, thanks to all the valuable information it offers professionals and the opportunity of interrelation between people with common interests.

This software benefits me, because it allows me to see different work options in my country and in the world, also because it helps me to contact colleagues; professionals in the area of makeup who share their knowledge with me and clarify doubts about new trends in the world of cosmetics, which is very important, because it allows us to stay updated.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

LinkedIn Job Search review by Trinidad G.
Trinidad G.

"Online work agency."

What do you like best?

I like this application because it is a platform to find work in an easy and reliable way, I know it and I have been using it for more than two years and I found my last job through linkedin. That is why I am very grateful and satisfied for the service provided by this business network.

What do you dislike?

Since I use linkedIn it has always been an efficient software, honestly nothing negative comes to my mind with respect to this application, since it has always worked with high quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend LinkednIn Jobs as a software completely oriented to the workplace where you can find and offer jobs of all kinds and in all possible areas where a job can be done.

The benefits of LinkedIn for me are that: it has put me in contact with people from my same work activity to share experiences, but above all it has opened the possibility of finding a job and showing my talent as a stylist through linkedIn Marketing Solutions as well how to perfect my styling techniques in online courses of linkedIn learning.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Pedro V.
Pedro V.

" the best jobs"

What do you like best?

I have a wide variety of labor offers, a variety of options in terms of reputable companies. It helps us to have better job opportunities and thus improve our quality of life by obtaining a good job in a stable company with a long history.

What do you dislike?

Nothing disgusts me, this page is very good and the service it offers to people looking for a job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it since it is very useful for the job search, it has the best job offers in the country as well as outside, they give you technical advice, it gives you a lot of support and reliability.

It is very useful because you can communicate with other people who are in your condition, have advice to improve your level of job competition, share concerns with people anywhere in the world, give you advice and guide you as to what is your best option at the time of applying for a job.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elsa G.
Elsa G.

"The best in social networks."

What do you like best?

Thanks to my profile in likendin, I can contact many people around the world with the same interests as me, also constantly send emails to my gmail to inform me of the latest events of all contacts in my network.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin besides being a social network, it helps you find work, we give you every day the last vacancies that exist in any company according to your profile, I have nothing against it, because it has worked very well for me, it is an excellent social network.

I do not use the application in my work, I use it on my personal computer and I also have the version for Android to be more in touch with my network, I use it personally to interact and be up to date with each job offer.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Faith C.
Faith C.

"Linkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

This is a great place for finding jobs and finding more people in your field of activity but depending on your connections and feed can sometimes go in the direction of social media.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not as good as it should be. This needs to be worked on because you see so many bad reviews on the customer support and to have a strong company you need a strong foundation and that starts with support to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give up if you get a few resumes that are not what you were looking for. Keep in mind if someone looking for a job and comes across an opening they are going to send a resume regardless if they qualify. You will find good candidates and you will also come across bad. I see a ton of negative reviews as well. This website should be your tool, use to filter out people you don't see fit to interview for the job listed, you get there resume with there application.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Alexa D.
Alexa D.

"Future Leader Recruiting Tool"

What do you like best?

I believe Linkedin Jobs is the new leading platform for recruitment. Many people keep their profiles accurate compared to Indeed or Monster. So you can always know that your experience is updated compared to the last time you went on one of those websites. Also, the fact that it quickly links you to the company's website you can see what their company culture its. I also love that it shows when you have connections that work there so you can ask for a referral.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Linkedin Job Search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hope this platform continues down the path it is trending on as it has all of the job functions you would hope a career platform would have.

I am solving my future recruitment opportunities, seeing what jobs are open in my geographical market as well as reading to learn what would be a natural promotion opportunity for my career.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ake C.
Ake C.

"The modern way to search for jobs."

What do you like best?

LinkedIn job is very intuitive and having tried tens of Job platforms over a few years,I rate LinkedIn job search as one of the most easy to use job platforms.My favorite part of LinkedIn job search is how I receive timely suggestions about job openings which fit into the kind of openings I will be interested to apply for.

I also like that LinkedIn keeps my profile secret from my current company,so they are never aware I am open to a new job offer.

What do you dislike?

There are times I have been contacted by recruiters and upon a few email exchanges it took a while to receive a follow-up.It will be great for me to know if and when a recruiter has seen my message,to let me know if I am being left to pass or if the recruiter has just had too many messages and he hasn’t yet read mine.

LinkedIn job search takes care of the most difficult part of job searching,which is having to comb the internet to find an interesting opening,after which I then need to send my resume or fill an application.With LinkedIn job search,I no longer need to do the above but rather I get notified about these job from the comfort of my app. And application is with a few clicks on my smartphone screen

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elvira M.
Elvira M.

"Efficient and Smart way to find suitable job"

What do you like best?

Best feature of Linkedin Job Search is regular suggestions about new jobs based on my interests. I also found my last job thanks to Linkedin Job Search. Linkedin Job Search regularly sends me notifications about new vacancies. Best side of it is that I can keep my public profile open to new opportunities and Linkedin keeps it hidden from my current company. Thanks to this feature I regularly get job offers from different companies.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin Job Search is a great platform for job seekers. But some features are not enough for company and hr specialists. It would we great if Linkedin Job search had live assessment feature with candidates. It would help HR specialists to get exact information about candidate skills and knowledge.

I regularly use Linkedin Job Search in order to get information about new jobs in banking sphere. It also makes me visible to HR specialists.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

"LinkedIn Jobs Offers a Professional Job Hunting Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to see jobs tailored to your experience and qualifications. This makes LinkedIn Job Search a better quality service than sites like Indeed and Workopolis etc. It is also great to have features like the advanced button as you can target down to experience level, when the job was posted, company, job function, area you are interested in working in etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how LinkedIn only suggests jobs related to your current position and info on LinkedIn. It is difficult to look for jobs if you wish to get out of the current industry you are in, however if you wish to stay within your industry this service cannot be beat!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this service to anyone wanting to look for quality jobs in an easy and concise way, as it compiles all the available jobs in your area that you are qualified for and makes recommendations based on your profile.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

"Successful Job Search Tool"

What do you like best?

It shows job offers easily.

They protect data privacy.

It is possible to apply to jobs easily.

It's a professional network.

It is possible to meet and keep in touch with a big quantity of professional people all over the world.

There's a world of possibilities because LinkedIn shows not only job opportunities but posts in which you can find lot of professional information.

What do you dislike?

Some employers are not deploying the whole capability of this job searcher, what a pity that the most of them doesn't use the easy apply feature and some job seekers need to be redirected to the home page of the employer to fill its traditional forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trust in LinkedIn, because it has shown me that is possible to find a job by this means. In fact I owe my current job to a LinkedIn search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yorvis G.
Yorvis G.

"This application is excellent"

What do you like best?

Linkedin allows me to be in contact with all my network of friends, what I like the most is that I can see the profile of all the companies in the world, since almost all the companies and workers from all over the world are registered on this platform.

What do you dislike?

This application has several attachments and there is one for each need, in my case I use linkedin Job Search and it is to find jobs more easily, since according to the profile of each one linkedin sends to the mail all the job offers that suit you , I do not see anything negative to this application, it really works.

It's a very good application that works according to what it promises, plus it allows me to interact with my entire network of friends, like any social network.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"LinkedIn Is Great For Hiring"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the best about using LinkedIn Job Search for hiring is the ability to reach ideal job candidates by targeting the ads by desired attributes.

What do you dislike?

So far there has not been anything that I have found with the LinkedIn Job Search app that I dislike.

I have used LinkedIn Job Search to hire 6 employees over the past year. It is very easy to set up a job posting and see the metrics. We have received very qualified candidates through LinkedIn at a lower cost than if we had outsourced a recruiter.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elymaria O.
Elymaria O.

"It is an excellent application. "

What do you like best?

It came installed on my cell phone, I started using it and it's very good, I can keep in touch with people related to my work and get all the job offers that are closest to me or anywhere in the world, for people who They are looking for work is excellent.

What do you dislike?

So far I can not say anything against, at first I had some problems with the application, but thanks to their technical support they could help me and everything has worked very well, since then it has been great, linkedin has many functions and there will always be one that adapt to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with this application those who need to get a job do so in a very easy way, since linkedin is responsible for selecting everything that suits their needs according to their profile.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jose manuel A.
Jose manuel A.

"Network for work connections"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent social network useful for personal marketing and for professional contact, it is a tool to find job opportunities, as it allows to make known the experience and the work you do, that is, it shows relevant information about the skills, training and achievements, is to have online curriculum vitae and be able to be located for job offers, companies can also advertise job offers and users can select the jobs in which they are .

What do you dislike?

The free edition has a limited advanced search with respect to the Premium version.

Like most social networks there is a risk of being defamed or some information theft occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool with many possibilities to be updated with the work topics that interest you.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maritza O.
Maritza O.

"Linkedin more than an ally "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is easy to use, generates job opportunities, allows us to communicate with related professionals in other parts of the world, can keep the curriculum vitae updated online and share important information, among other benefits. It allows us to be in contact with professionals and locate ourselves. It has a very nice interface and is extremely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It can lend itself to defame someone else through negative comments. It is very easy to get personal data from someone through the available search engines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool to show our best professional face and establish relationships whether they are business or information exchange. In addition to being able to participate in forums and online consultations with related professionals.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Linkedin Job Search Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the job match and notification system that the search engine has. I also really appreciate the fact that it lets you know how many and who within your network works at a certain company you are wishing to apply to.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this search engine is that it doesn`t cover all job searches in the category you select. Indeed.com does a better job at finding better matches, even though at times they may not be the most renowned companies.

The benefits of this search engine is that it helps you find jobs with the category, keywords and location you are looking for and also lets you connect and expand your network.

LinkedIn Job Search review by NABIL N.
NABIL N.

"Excellent, 100% recommended. "

What do you like best?

I love Linkedin, because it is a very easy application to use, it is on the web, but it can also be downloaded, it offers a free service that has nothing to envy to the pro service, and the best of all is that it is a social network focused in something that very few take into account and that is so necessary ... THE WORK.

What do you dislike?

What displeases is that lately linkedin is closing accounts or disabling them arguing that there are problems in them and I think that many times it has been false alarm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedin extensively for the search of works, since this is the specific function of the application and complies with cavalidad.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Dorian Patricia T.
Dorian Patricia T.

"excellent job seeker"

What do you like best?

The most I like is that it allows to maintain contact with professionals worldwide, it is also important that they protect the provacity of the data. The ease and speed with which the search for work yields results.

What do you dislike?

The most unpleasant are the notifications, it is true that they can be disabled however the users who want to keep tando the good news we get information that is not really relevant. The application is not appreciated by all employers optimally so some job applicants must be redirected to the employer's home page to complete their traditional forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main recommendation would be for all employers, make use of the application optimally to make it easier to search for employment.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Leidy E.
Leidy E.

"Job search tool"

What do you like best?

The speed and efficiency with the help of the user for their professional and intellectual growth, is an excellent tool to overcome the limitations of communication with the international labor market, besides allowing you to keep in touch with your co-workers enrolled in this prestigious application. , which can also help you or your help if what you are looking for is a change of work field.

What do you dislike?

That should be linked with each of the pages to search for employment worldwide, in order to synchronize, upload the profile, skills, experiences and knowledge already configured in this excellent tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

cargar cada infomacion importante y relevante de su perfil , de manera que para el reclutado sea mas fácil encontrar lo deseado.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Public Policy
G2 Crowd User in Public Policy

" Application to find your ideal job or to find you!"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility of maintaining the application as a social work network, the contacts and the information that is shared on the wall is always very useful.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de esta aplicación, es que no te ofrece un seguimiento de la postulación, sientes como que lanzan el CV a un pozo, en donde a menos que te contacte la empresa, no se puede saber si la empresa recibio el CV, si lo vió, si el proceso sigue activo. Este punto deberian mejoraralo, ya que no hay la posibilidad de hacer el seguimiento de la postulación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the job search and even in the work environment of these times, it is necessary to have an updated profile on LinkedIn, because when you are not looking for a job option, it serves as a reference to your contacts, clients or people that you need to relate to work, since it provides information sometimes validated by others, about your work profile, that is why I always recommend my friends to have their LinkedIn account, since you do not know when it will be useful.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Keene M.
Keene M.

"Fantastic tool!"

What do you like best?

Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that may interest me, and I can see some basic (but important) data points. I also see recommendations, company trends, so many things. Comparatively speaking, Career Builder and Monster, just aren't in the same league. They feel like weak second or third cousins in comparison.

Getting visibility on positions I am seeking to hire is fantastic - driving more candidates to my positions. Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that are in the same zone as I am posting, and I can see some basic (but important) data points.

What do you dislike?

This is so tragic for a review, as its not fair. But, I don't see much competition in this sector - LinkedIn Job search is such a great tool, that there are very few competitors. I dont think they are as driven to improve as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of a great many tools available. For me, they are the clear industry leader in what I seek to achieve - a blend of social and practical purposes.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Barzin D.
Barzin D.

"Linkedin Recruiter Review"

What do you like best?

The candidate pool is very large as well as a strong ethical commitment to provide a strong service. There is a sense of community on LinkedIN not available on Monster.com or Careerbuilder. Though many just use it for resume hunting, I like to use it to stay connected with top talent and top people. I also like to see the career progress of my formal colleagues and

What do you dislike?

It's rather expensive as well as limiting contact information. Doesn't have the best management tools and they don't allow strong integration with ATS. LInkeIN needs to think about the next "big think". Combining Social and Search was smart, but now we need to move into crowd-sourcing and other services that can fully leverage current trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn revolutionized recruiting by combining social and resume search. The next big step is combining search and crowd sourcing, hopefully LinkedIN has the insight to build that service.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Games
G2 Crowd User in Computer Games

"A Decent Job Search Engine"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to monitor who has viewed my profile and/or my company's profile. I enjoy the ease with which I can connect to people and find out more about their career path. It is very easy to monitor your posts and applications and work out how to improve your content and/or how you present your profile from the feedback given.

What do you dislike?

On occasion I feel that potential employees who apply through Linkedin do not put forth as much effort as those who apply through other sites such as Indeed. The process is incredibly simple, which is great, but it could allow for employers to gather more information. That said, it is nice to view applications while putting a face to a name,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very helpful tool that I would recommend using, though I think it should be used along with sites such as Indeed.

"Good for job search."

What do you like best?

I like how thousands of employers are available on one site. I am able to help recruit employees and if I find myself needing a job, on one site I can easily look.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes messages can be sent and left unresponded to. If there was a way to "read" whenever someone has seen my message and is uninterested that would be more beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend every try the application as it has helped thousands in the past.

I'm able to find other potential employees and help others find a good job fit for them. Thousands of people have been able to find jobs that they are happy with and not just pay the bills. It has helped find individuals for my team who are genuinely interested and passionate in work as opposed to just taking whatever they can get.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User

"LinkedIn Job Search Makes Everything Easier"

What do you like best?

I like that I can find candidates here that I could not find elsewhere. I also like that it shows if the candidates are open to talking or if they are not looking for a new position. This makes recruiting much easier, and helps to find key words of candidates I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout at times, since I don't think it is super visually appealing. It can also be a little confusing to learn at first, but gets easier with continued use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using the Job Search, since you can find new candidates based off our specific criteria.

This is so helpful to find new talent outside of normal searching. It brings you people you could not find elsewhere and helps narrow down candidates based on experience, location, and if they are searching for a job.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Darielys G.
Darielys G.

"the network of the future. "

What do you like best?

I like everything from linkedin job, I do not think there is another application with so many benefits in the workplace and professional like this, I use linkedin very often to know the progress in my network, see the news and updates linked to my professional field, look for work or see who or who have been interested in my curriculum.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using this application so far I have not encountered any negative aspect to refer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin is currently the best option in the market to search and find reliable jobs and according to the professional level of each person so I recommend it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Higher Education

"Best Professional Networking site and Best Job Hunting site"

What do you like best?

Best site to maintain and make a huge professional network.In my opinion this website provides amazing resources to search, apply and secure a job. Easy to apply for jobs directly just with click of a button.Helps to contact with recruiters and contact them directly for any potential job opportunity.

What do you dislike?

The premium version is little expensive.I haven't encountered any flaws or problem so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best site there is for job search, job postings and to develop a professional network. Don't look beyond this

I was able to apply for lot of jobs posted here and got a few calls though that too.

LinkedIn Job Search review by John P.
John P.

"The Exclusive Professional Network"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn by far has the best talent available. Many high level professional actively use LinkedIn, and the options available to be found is incredible. The elaborate search function allows both hiring organizations and the candidate to find what they're looking for - be it jobs or potential talent. Not only does LinkedIn benefit the applicant and recruiting, but it also allows all professional to grow their network and educate themselves with current news and business trends.

What do you dislike?

Because LinkedIn is so excusive and holds a niche in the market they can be a little pricey for even basic services for employers. Jobs postings and the recruiter seats can be quite expensive, so LinkedIn is really meant for your hard to fill positions. Using LinkedIn for anything entry level and clinical in nature can be tough as this sort of talent is not often targeted to become LinkedIn users. Executive Management sourcing and recruitment is next to none, but as stated Clinical Providers are not often found on LinkedIn if you're considering as a healthcare organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an entry level candidate you will not find a plethora of job. Many organizations that are small to medium size do not have the budget to post "all" position on LinkedIn. Large organization often will have the bandwidth to post positions, but they may choose to only post their managerial or executive level. If it's branding and candidate connection that your company needs consider getting a organization page, but limit your recruiter seats and postings to save.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maribel del Valle G.
Maribel del Valle G.

"It is an excellent social network that is aware of every detail."

What do you like best?

With my profile on linkedin I have had very good results, I can meet people from all over the world and be in contact with people from the teaching profession, it is very good.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin is useful for companies, people, it sends you to the email every detail that happens with your friends, or some information that they consider relevant for you, thus allowing you to be in contact with your users, there will always be a linkedin that adapts to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with this application you can get the job you want when you want it linkedin seeks it for you.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Allie G.
Allie G.

"Great at suggesting, hard to get noticed"

What do you like best?

I like that Linked In sends me emails with the latest job postings based on my experience, field, and location. It makes it very easy to find jobs to apply for when they are sent to me. Likewise, it's easy to log on and search for jobs by keywords as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how accessible the job application is to everyone so it is truly hard to get noticed. When I get an email to apply for a job, I know that many others have. It's so easy to just click through and send a resume via LinkedIn, so people just apply for every thing. It's really hard to stand out in this format. I also hate how hard it is to customize your application FOR that job. I have a lot of job experience that I want to share for certain jobs, not for other, etc. It's hard to separate this on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would probably use this in tandem with other methods of job searching and hiring.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Your Job Search Personal Assistant"

What do you like best?

Finding opportunities can be a full-time job. LinkedIn's dedicated Job Search application(s) go a long way to helping connect you with whatever it is you're looking for. Alerts and reminders can be tailored to specific companies, locations, positions and more to ensure you don't miss a great opportunity if you fail to open the app every day.

Neat features like notifying a company when you click the apply button (even if you don't finish the application) are great nudges to put you on the radar.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn's biggest flaw is that its job list appears to be exclusive to LinkedIn. While it's certainly a dominant force for recruiters and talent experts, I still find myself checking 5+ other sites at the same time to find all relevant opportunities. It would be great if LinkedIn could somehow scrape these opportunities too (but perhaps give them less visual weight since I know recruiters are a big revenue source for the company).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to customize it and it can become your personal assistant in navigating the massive volume of great opportunities out there.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Deanna W.
Deanna W.

"Very user friendly!! "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to filter jobs specific to what I am looking for. Receiving daily updates about open positions is nice and the ability to allow others whom you have worked with prior, give you a recommendation to allow you to standout from other candidates.

What do you dislike?

I currently have not found any reason to dislike LinkedIn job search.

The benefits is finding quality candidates if you were on the employer side looking for a candidate. On the side of the employee, finding quality employers to work for is key and this provides just that.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"LinkedIn Job Search Paid Version"

What do you like best?

The best part was knowing where you fit in, according to LinkedIn, in the ranking of candidates. I also liked the fact that there was some indication of expectant salary for positions, keeping track of jobs I had applied for and saving some to apply for.

Being an avid user of LinkedIn with many connections also allowed me to see who was working at companies where I was thinking of applying. I could reach out to them and ask questions prior to applying or if chosen for an interview.

The Learning center is great inside of LinkedIn as well. It gives you the option to take courses and have them appear on your LinkedIn Profile.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that you didn't have a lot of options to sort for jobs by location. I couldn't search for jobs in different cities. If I chose a state or province I would miss posts to various cities in those provinces. LinkedIn has a problem with reporting who has viewed your profile and they are aware of this but it has never been fixed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save as many jobs to apply for as you like. Take advantage of the learning center. Visit profiles of the people who have posted the job listing. Make use of this search being on LinkedIn and learn about the company before any job interviews.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Denzil C.
Denzil C.

"Great job hunting site"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and great functionality for searching for other contacts

What do you dislike?

Can not see the contact number unless you are paying for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great source of searching for new jobs and employees

Ables to be kept up to date on new talent coming to the market

LinkedIn Job Search review by Tejaswi B.
Tejaswi B.

"Wish Linkedin has a bigger network!"

What do you like best?

-Filters

-Profile Ranking

-You get to contact almost all the recruiters

What do you dislike?

This is a bit expensive considering the fact that the other job portals are free. Apart from that, the have an amazing platform but it would be better if they are can get more companies on board. If you do not have a premium account, you pretty much can't do anything on this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin has a trial offering and it would be better to check the trial. However, there are not many service providers like Linkedin so the evaluation would result in you being comfortable with the platform or not.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yurismar Jose G.
Yurismar Jose G.

"Business social network"

What do you like best?

I like that with this social network I can be in contact with colleagues, and have the possibility of making my work profile known to find a better job

What do you dislike?

So far I have no problems to mention about linkedin job

Recommendations to others considering the product

has a global reach and many companies rely on linkedin to recruit

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Human Resources
G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"LinkedIn Job Search Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the job will alert the manager who posts the job when you apply, and sometimes shows the contact you can reach out to. I also like that it the employer can see your picture, which means they can put a name to a face. They can also see if your online, which helps for fast response. I like when it shows how many applicants.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can’t apply with your profile that frequently. That is the employers choice however. I think LinkedIn should make a feature where you can answer questions that the employer wants on the website, so you wouldn’t have to go to the employers application. I don’t like that it sometimes hides how many applicants there are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it! My favorite job application resource so far!

LinkedIn Job Search review by Michelle K. J.
Michelle K. J.

"LinkedIn is great for job searchers and recruiters"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see what skills other applicants have so that you can compare yourself to see if you are the best fit for a role. As a recruiter, I like that you can see any connections you may have with a candidate before you reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

So many candidates applying for the same roles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn will work well for you if you are willing to put in the work on your side.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"Great way to find jobs all over the country!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for jobs across the nation and you can break your search down by key words.

What do you dislike?

I get too many emails sometimes and it blows up my email account.

I can find a new opportunity that helps with my career development.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"It is overrated, at least for me and my colleagues."

What do you like best?

Linkedin has no features that can be considered best. Just the layout is good, and the websites renovates itself in frequent intervals.

What do you dislike?

I've seen guys getting girls on linkedin, but getting a job, seems less probable. I've been a member of linkedin for 10+ years and continuously search for jobs, home based as well as in-house, but found none.

In fact, the professionals don't have courtesy to even reply and they just wanna have more and more connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No, better go for Indeed, cragslist, ziprecruiter, or even pinterest, not Linkedin please.

No business or personal problems solved. In fact, I got one project via indeed.com and a few interviews via ziprecruiter. Craigslist is a lot better than linkedin.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use and Legitimate Jobs"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and you can find legitimate jobs with legitimate employers. Easy to keep up with your resume and submit applications with ease because it prefills all the information from your profile.

What do you dislike?

No complaints here. I haven’t had any issues with the app. Or the online version.

I was able to find real jobs in the areas I was interested in or had the skill level requirements for even some that I could expand my current skill levels in my field.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"The Best Recruiting Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

The service is easy to use and straight forward. The UI makes sense and flows incredibly well. They've recently made several changes to make searching even better, including selecting a graduation date.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it connects notifications to my personal linkedIn. I'll go in thinking I have messages but it turns out it is just my recruiter profile getting responses (not a bad problem to have tho!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. We were able to go into their office for a presentation and they actually went through examples of what we were doing in terms of sourcing and give suggestions and also how to better utilize the advanced search process.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Diosibel M.
Diosibel M.

"he social network, which has evolved the professional field"

What do you like best?

I love that I contribute interesting ideas for my training as a professional since, from the comfort of my work, my house, public transport or from the cafeteria I could interact with my colleagues, which makes us accept to carry out a new investigation, enclosing observations to work already done and recommending new approaches in the administration branch

What do you dislike?

Although the application is a tool of excellent scope, it does not have all the qualities and characteristics that LinkedIn has in its web version.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Easy access"

What do you like best?

I love having all my info ready to send whenever I want to apply for a job. Don't miss the old days where you had to upload all your documents separately and maybe even forgot one or the other. Great platform

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike really. It's a great platform, easy search function, shows all jobs that I might apply for. The radius isn't maybe as accurate but still within the norm.

Easy to navigate through

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Social media Job search"

What do you like best?

There are more chances for getting a job interview with the connections we make since it will help the recruiters to know your experiences and can get in touch anytime in the day or night with a feed or a message.

What do you dislike?

There are some privacy concerns such as people viewing your profile and sending unnecessary content. It takes a lot of time to view connection requests especially for people who already have huge connections. Recruiters might also completely rely on these sites to evaluate a candidates credibility which is not correct every time and in all the cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is good to filter out candidates based on their skills, certifications endorsements and recommendations. Recruiters should not rely just on the connections.

"LinkedIn Review"

What do you like best?

Linked up to my LinkedIn profile, exacts data and key words need to find specific job roles

What do you dislike?

Its sperate form the main platform of LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Able to track, apply and save job posting. No need to search multiple sites and waste time uploading the same information time after time.

Able to track specific job roles and in specific locations.

I also like that I am able to view my connections related to that specific job posting.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

" An excellent portal for searching and publishing professional profiles of height"

What do you like best?

Maintains a database clean of spam, people or unwanted invitations, I think excellent security controls they have. Also the companies that exist there are recognized worldwide, they have an excellent target

What do you dislike?

It seems to me that the costs for monthly plans are very high. I believe they should study annual possibilities and with lower cost for regions of lower financial capacity due to economic crises, or geographical location. I think that in that aspect they have an inconvenience, because they treat all the countries of the world equally without considering their demand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a wonderful tool, I believe that for Human Resources departments it is essential to exist in this environment, 100% recommended

LinkedIn Job Search review by Siddharth W.
Siddharth W.

"One of the best job search engines after Indeed"

What do you like best?

Getting all the professional details about a company, recruiter

Narrowing down search as per the requirements

Job Notifications

Jobs based on locations nearby

What do you dislike?

U have to pay to enjoy the full benefits of the app, but that's just the business model, there's not much to hate about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool for searching new jobs in the market

New jobs are posted everyday

Turn on the notiifcations, and you won't missa job opening again

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jonatan Jose A.
Jonatan Jose A.

"Excellent social network."

What do you like best?

I recommend it because it is an application that is very aware of its users, keeping up to date on each event, through email and when you log in you can see all the news, there is one for each need, according to what you are searching.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that I dislike, linkedin in addition to everything mentioned above, has a free version that allows you to enjoy the service and know before buying it.

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Job Search reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.