Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

LinkedIn Job Search

(221 reviews)

LinkedIn Job Search is a tool that allow user to quickly find job opportunities with location-based search and get automatic recommendations and notifications based on job searches.

Work for LinkedIn Job Search?

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

Showing 222 LinkedIn Job Search reviews
LinkedIn Job Search review by JOSE LUIS B.
JOSE LUIS B.

"The best job search software so far"

What do you like best?

is one of the most popular sites to look for work, for what many companies use it to publish their vacancies. It is easy to use and can adjust the area where you are looking. If you have a LinkedIn account, you can get your resume to apply directly through LinkedIn to some job offers.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn allows us to be updated in our work area, see the development of our business skills and publicize our service worldwide. It has been our tool that helped us connect at any time and at any time of the day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Job Search
LinkedIn Job Search review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"The ideal way to connect professionals with business opportunities."

What do you like best?

1927/5000

For job seekers, it is a free application, and there is also a mobile version available. LinkedIn is easy to create your profile online from your resume. Connection requests are easy to send, and LinkedIn even makes suggestions from people you may know. The "degrees" of a connection are a good feature. The ability to send an InMail message to the person who posted the job and the reference request are also excellent features to help in my job search. LinkedIn also has its own messaging service to allow direct messages through the application, even without traditional text messaging services. I would like to see real work recommendations based on the content of my LinkedIn profile.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least about this tool is that you need the premium version so that your profile appears first in the searches of companies, this version also allows you to see what people or companies have seen your profile, also offers in real. the most relevant time, this option has a free 30-day trial mode, but you must register a credit card

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerful tool that allows you to identify employment opportunities effectively through LinkedIn. It can be easier to get a list of job announcements.

Linkedln is an incredible tool to find employment opportunities, in our profile we can attach our professional experiences (in this area we can select the company if it is registered in LinkedIn and through this option you can visualize the number of registered people that work in the company) , university studies, courses, we can also put our skills, what I like about this tool is that we can add our preferences, such as the country where you want to apply, the number of employees you would like the company to have, and the position to which you want to apply, you receive notifications with published vacancies that adapt to your profile, by expanding the network of contacts, they can validate their knowledge and skills for this when companies seeking to validate certain references can already see in the profile, agreement with the people and companies that you start to follow on the home screen, There are certain vacancies available that usually require you to send your resume to a specific email.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

LinkedIn Job Search review by Edwin M.
Edwin M.

"The best site to connect with Great Professionals "

What do you like best?

Linkedin, is an excellent platform where we can find job opportunities with the simple fact of revealing in your profile your experiences, skills and knowledge.

Through this Profile you have opportunities that some company that is requesting Staff can contact you through Linkedin

They are great opportunities, since many people have gotten work in this Easy and Simple Way as it is to Create a Profile in a Social Network.

It is a quite useful Software, and complete since it helps many people in search of some job offer.

Linkedin It has a chat tool with which you can communicate with people from anywhere in the world. You can create dialogues with excellent professionals, receive advice on the subject

I recommend it! LinkedIN your opportunity to grow in the Professional World

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Linkedin, I think it is a very useful Social Network for all people who are looking for work and especially for entrepreneurs who want to make your company popular, with linkedin it is possible to do so

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin Job Search Its the Best

I love It

Linkedin has such a high Network of Users, Professionals specialized in many Materials, Entrepreneurs of Low, Medium and High Level.

With Linkedin you can make your company very well known in this environment of Professionals and Entrepreneurs.

It is an incredible and useful Red

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sukesh  N.
Sukesh N.

"The best site for job seekers with good experience"

What do you like best?

One can create job profile with the experience summary and start searching for jobs in LinkedIn. I connect with people in LinkedIn who are matching my job profile so that I can request referral in their company if required.We can connect to various company HR's in this site and ask for job openings. We can set LinkedIn job email alerts so that I get email on the new job postings.We have an option to request referral from our connections which is useful in getting new job opportunities.We can share our certifications on our profile and we can also update our skillets so that the recruiters can search and reach out to us.Freshers can request for internships with company HR or other connections which will be helpful in getting good job in future.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any cons of such but my profile the last updated date is not shown to me.Sometimes we get job alerts which are not suitable to my experience or my profile which should be avoided as much.

Freshers are likely to receive less calls or opportunities.

I had great experience using LinkedIn as I got many calls and messages from the recruiters regarding new job openings. I am connected with many people from various companies who are matching with my job profile and I request referral whenever I go for attend so that my resume will be at the top in the queue.

5*'s for this website.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Tamara S.
Tamara S.

"Peer Networking is the future"

What do you like best?

This is one of many new website platforms that provide peer to peer endorsing, like Air BNB or UBER/LYFT these sites allow people to receive honest feedback about a persons work performance or a product. I love that aspect that allows me to endorse someones genuine skill with the strength of my reputation, which strengthens the power of that endorsement in that if I am wrong then it also makes me look bad.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only the appearance of this site. For some reason it looks a little outdated to me or something, I can't quite pinpoint exactly, but it's not as 'new' looking and that i think is what doesn't attract as many younger professionals as it could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent way to get your resume out if you are a user or to find potential employees with valid references that you can review online. It's a great service to ensure employment ahead of time if for example you are moving somewhere or want to review job opportunities in different locations or fields. My brother was able to secure employment months before a big move through Linkedin saving him loads of stress.

I have found possible job connections and have been offered jobs I wouldn't have discovered without this service. I also have been able to network with other people who do similar things and help one another with suggestions and mutually beneficial promotional opportunities.

LinkedIn Job Search review by MARIA B.
MARIA B.

"I have used this program for a long time and I still love it."

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Unless you are willing to pay money, you do not get all the benefits of the program. I do not have the need to pay money for the additional benefits, since the base is enough to satisfy my needs. It would be good when there are people who see your profile to always see who they are, but without paying that unfortunately is not an option. The only other drawback I would say is that recently it seems that it has become a little more in a facebook with what some people publish. I would like this to be eliminated, that it is a professional platform that I do not want to follow and see photos of village families or other personal information, not related to work

In addition, another advantage is the "Quick application" function, which allows to share the CV or any other information with a single click.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Danube S.
Danube S.

"Maximum work opportunity. "

What do you like best?

I like linkedIn job because it is a network of professionals that allows me to keep informed of the news of my work sector, which helps me to visualize in a very easy and safe way the employment opportunities in my area of action, besides this software I allows to create a network of acquaintances, friends or colleagues that opens the possibility to me for more employment opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about linkedIn Jobs is that it asks for confirmation of the identity and that is really good but at the same time annoying, because the verification process takes at least two days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LinkedIn Job Search because it is a new platform, with great scope in the workplace and widely recognized worldwide as a virtual work agency.

LinkedIn Job Search benefits me because it opens a wide range of possibilities and job opportunities, which helps me increase my income because, I use this platform to offer my services as a professional counselor and thus get extra income to my job as a counselor in the Educational Unit Private My second Home.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elvira M.
Elvira M.

"Efficient and Smart way to find suitable job"

What do you like best?

Best feature of Linkedin Job Search is regular suggestions about new jobs based on my interests. I also found my last job thanks to Linkedin Job Search. Linkedin Job Search regularly sends me notifications about new vacancies. Best side of it is that I can keep my public profile open to new opportunities and Linkedin keeps it hidden from my current company. Thanks to this feature I regularly get job offers from different companies.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin Job Search is a great platform for job seekers. But some features are not enough for company and hr specialists. It would we great if Linkedin Job search had live assessment feature with candidates. It would help HR specialists to get exact information about candidate skills and knowledge.

I regularly use Linkedin Job Search in order to get information about new jobs in banking sphere. It also makes me visible to HR specialists.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Luisa C.
Luisa C.

"Professional growth."

What do you like best?

I like linkedIn because it is an inclusive social network, which allows people of many professions or trades to meet in a same place where they can create bonds of friendship, share experiences and grow professionally, for this reason I use this software frequently, since in it Many posts are published related to my work branch and keeps me informed of the events in the world of cosmetics, topics that concern me as a professional make-up artist.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn jobs is very good, I have nothing negative to say, since I use it I am very pleased with the service, so I think it's excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedIn jobs as a software that is not only used to find or offer jobs, but as a means to keep professionals updated, thanks to all the valuable information it offers professionals and the opportunity of interrelation between people with common interests.

This software benefits me, because it allows me to see different work options in my country and in the world, also because it helps me to contact colleagues; professionals in the area of makeup who share their knowledge with me and clarify doubts about new trends in the world of cosmetics, which is very important, because it allows us to stay updated.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Trinidad G.
Trinidad G.

"Online work agency."

What do you like best?

I like this application because it is a platform to find work in an easy and reliable way, I know it and I have been using it for more than two years and I found my last job through linkedin. That is why I am very grateful and satisfied for the service provided by this business network.

What do you dislike?

Since I use linkedIn it has always been an efficient software, honestly nothing negative comes to my mind with respect to this application, since it has always worked with high quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend LinkednIn Jobs as a software completely oriented to the workplace where you can find and offer jobs of all kinds and in all possible areas where a job can be done.

The benefits of LinkedIn for me are that: it has put me in contact with people from my same work activity to share experiences, but above all it has opened the possibility of finding a job and showing my talent as a stylist through linkedIn Marketing Solutions as well how to perfect my styling techniques in online courses of linkedIn learning.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Pedro V.
Pedro V.

" the best jobs"

What do you like best?

I have a wide variety of labor offers, a variety of options in terms of reputable companies. It helps us to have better job opportunities and thus improve our quality of life by obtaining a good job in a stable company with a long history.

What do you dislike?

Nothing disgusts me, this page is very good and the service it offers to people looking for a job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it since it is very useful for the job search, it has the best job offers in the country as well as outside, they give you technical advice, it gives you a lot of support and reliability.

It is very useful because you can communicate with other people who are in your condition, have advice to improve your level of job competition, share concerns with people anywhere in the world, give you advice and guide you as to what is your best option at the time of applying for a job.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Huy H.
Huy H.

"Best application for Job platform "

What do you like best?

- From the user point of view (not HR), that is a nice application to install, setup and use. Is is simple, nice user interface.

- The search engine is quite good and matches as expected.

- Super easy to apply for a job, building networks with people and HR without any barriers

- Communication, follow-up is also perfect with chat/inbox, attached file function, etc.

What do you dislike?

- Quite a lots of motivational news leading to complex content or not easy to focus

- Some people are advertising their business

- Consider how to quarify the profile if someone is making up or cheating?

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best Job Search application for me.

I have been using for over 2 years, it helps a lot to build up my network more professional, and always is updated and connected with my friends and colleagues as well.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elsa G.
Elsa G.

"The best in social networks."

What do you like best?

Thanks to my profile in likendin, I can contact many people around the world with the same interests as me, also constantly send emails to my gmail to inform me of the latest events of all contacts in my network.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin besides being a social network, it helps you find work, we give you every day the last vacancies that exist in any company according to your profile, I have nothing against it, because it has worked very well for me, it is an excellent social network.

I do not use the application in my work, I use it on my personal computer and I also have the version for Android to be more in touch with my network, I use it personally to interact and be up to date with each job offer.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Faith C.
Faith C.

"Linkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

This is a great place for finding jobs and finding more people in your field of activity but depending on your connections and feed can sometimes go in the direction of social media.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not as good as it should be. This needs to be worked on because you see so many bad reviews on the customer support and to have a strong company you need a strong foundation and that starts with support to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give up if you get a few resumes that are not what you were looking for. Keep in mind if someone looking for a job and comes across an opening they are going to send a resume regardless if they qualify. You will find good candidates and you will also come across bad. I see a ton of negative reviews as well. This website should be your tool, use to filter out people you don't see fit to interview for the job listed, you get there resume with there application.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yana B.
Yana B.

"If you are looking for a job this is the place to go!"

What do you like best?

Best aspects of the whole LinkedIn job search is that luck is on your side, and you have received interview invitation - you can search and research every single person within the company, (let's say Hiring Manager), you can browse his interests and everything that care about. Once you have an interview you will look overly prepared because the amount of the information is enormous (their career path, interests, friends, posts etc)

What do you dislike?

It may look a little bit "strange" if you will research every single person and will lead the interview flow according to the data that you discovered on the profile because they probably can see that you "viewed their profile"

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful information source as well as glassdoor

I was researching the information on Interior design company where I was going to apply, I wanted to see what is going on within the company, and what kind of career path leads where.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Alexa D.
Alexa D.

"Future Leader Recruiting Tool"

What do you like best?

I believe Linkedin Jobs is the new leading platform for recruitment. Many people keep their profiles accurate compared to Indeed or Monster. So you can always know that your experience is updated compared to the last time you went on one of those websites. Also, the fact that it quickly links you to the company's website you can see what their company culture its. I also love that it shows when you have connections that work there so you can ask for a referral.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Linkedin Job Search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hope this platform continues down the path it is trending on as it has all of the job functions you would hope a career platform would have.

I am solving my future recruitment opportunities, seeing what jobs are open in my geographical market as well as reading to learn what would be a natural promotion opportunity for my career.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Vanilla V.
Vanilla V.

" It is a good place to find a job or people with similar professional interests."

What do you like best?

Through LinkedIn you can generate job opportunities. You get direct contact with the leaders and referents of your industry and we can also share information through groups, ask our network questions about issues that concern us and allow us to do Networking from anywhere in the world and be in contact with professionals and be located. We can be recommended by other contacts and participate in forums and online consultations with related professionals. It also helps us to keep the Curriculum Vitae online. It is also useful when having an online portfolio where customers can appreciate the quality of our work.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing about Linkedin is that you can get personal data in a matter of minutes. And it is easy to defame a person easily, and be seen in a short time by a crowd. It could lend itself to identity theft. Also, if it is used to look for a job, it is not a very reliable platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great care must be taken with the people we add to our network, because they will have access to our personal information. I recommend it to have a professional profile online, and so show them more easily to our employers.

I use it to keep my professional Curriculum updated and my employers can see what I have done in the workplace. Also, I can upload my old projects and create a kind of online portfolio.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ake C.
Ake C.

"The modern way to search for jobs."

What do you like best?

LinkedIn job is very intuitive and having tried tens of Job platforms over a few years,I rate LinkedIn job search as one of the most easy to use job platforms.My favorite part of LinkedIn job search is how I receive timely suggestions about job openings which fit into the kind of openings I will be interested to apply for.

I also like that LinkedIn keeps my profile secret from my current company,so they are never aware I am open to a new job offer.

What do you dislike?

There are times I have been contacted by recruiters and upon a few email exchanges it took a while to receive a follow-up.It will be great for me to know if and when a recruiter has seen my message,to let me know if I am being left to pass or if the recruiter has just had too many messages and he hasn’t yet read mine.

LinkedIn job search takes care of the most difficult part of job searching,which is having to comb the internet to find an interesting opening,after which I then need to send my resume or fill an application.With LinkedIn job search,I no longer need to do the above but rather I get notified about these job from the comfort of my app. And application is with a few clicks on my smartphone screen

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

"LinkedIn Jobs Offers a Professional Job Hunting Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to see jobs tailored to your experience and qualifications. This makes LinkedIn Job Search a better quality service than sites like Indeed and Workopolis etc. It is also great to have features like the advanced button as you can target down to experience level, when the job was posted, company, job function, area you are interested in working in etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how LinkedIn only suggests jobs related to your current position and info on LinkedIn. It is difficult to look for jobs if you wish to get out of the current industry you are in, however if you wish to stay within your industry this service cannot be beat!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this service to anyone wanting to look for quality jobs in an easy and concise way, as it compiles all the available jobs in your area that you are qualified for and makes recommendations based on your profile.

LinkedIn Job Search review by kariuki p.
kariuki p.

"Linkedin jobs 2019"

What do you like best?

Just like any other social media account you can create and edit your profile the way you want it.

Job openings that much your qualifications according to your profile.

Linkedin has many potential employers making it easy for you to get a job if your profile impresses the potential employer

Job applications can be made straight through the site

Sharing and updating informative posts

What do you dislike?

The free version has limited feature, they can add a little more

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it to get your career on the right path

Ease of getting skilled personnel to get that meet our organization's need

LinkedIn Job Search review by Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

"Successful Job Search Tool"

What do you like best?

It shows job offers easily.

They protect data privacy.

It is possible to apply to jobs easily.

It's a professional network.

It is possible to meet and keep in touch with a big quantity of professional people all over the world.

There's a world of possibilities because LinkedIn shows not only job opportunities but posts in which you can find lot of professional information.

What do you dislike?

Some employers are not deploying the whole capability of this job searcher, what a pity that the most of them doesn't use the easy apply feature and some job seekers need to be redirected to the home page of the employer to fill its traditional forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trust in LinkedIn, because it has shown me that is possible to find a job by this means. In fact I owe my current job to a LinkedIn search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yorvis G.
Yorvis G.

"This application is excellent"

What do you like best?

Linkedin allows me to be in contact with all my network of friends, what I like the most is that I can see the profile of all the companies in the world, since almost all the companies and workers from all over the world are registered on this platform.

What do you dislike?

This application has several attachments and there is one for each need, in my case I use linkedin Job Search and it is to find jobs more easily, since according to the profile of each one linkedin sends to the mail all the job offers that suit you , I do not see anything negative to this application, it really works.

It's a very good application that works according to what it promises, plus it allows me to interact with my entire network of friends, like any social network.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"LinkedIn Is Great For Hiring"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the best about using LinkedIn Job Search for hiring is the ability to reach ideal job candidates by targeting the ads by desired attributes.

What do you dislike?

So far there has not been anything that I have found with the LinkedIn Job Search app that I dislike.

I have used LinkedIn Job Search to hire 6 employees over the past year. It is very easy to set up a job posting and see the metrics. We have received very qualified candidates through LinkedIn at a lower cost than if we had outsourced a recruiter.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elymaria O.
Elymaria O.

"It is an excellent application. "

What do you like best?

It came installed on my cell phone, I started using it and it's very good, I can keep in touch with people related to my work and get all the job offers that are closest to me or anywhere in the world, for people who They are looking for work is excellent.

What do you dislike?

So far I can not say anything against, at first I had some problems with the application, but thanks to their technical support they could help me and everything has worked very well, since then it has been great, linkedin has many functions and there will always be one that adapt to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with this application those who need to get a job do so in a very easy way, since linkedin is responsible for selecting everything that suits their needs according to their profile.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Nathan M.
Nathan M.

"Win some, lose some."

What do you like best?

There are plenty of career minded individuals looking for work and adding credibility to the job search. There are also plenty of companies as well posting careers. You can also see all the other people who applied and compare their skills.

What do you dislike?

Much like many other job searching sites, there is little contact after applying unless the company decides to hire someone else.

It has made it easier to job search and have people vouch for you as your contacts. It also helps you find new employees.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jose manuel A.
Jose manuel A.

"Network for work connections"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent social network useful for personal marketing and for professional contact, it is a tool to find job opportunities, as it allows to make known the experience and the work you do, that is, it shows relevant information about the skills, training and achievements, is to have online curriculum vitae and be able to be located for job offers, companies can also advertise job offers and users can select the jobs in which they are .

What do you dislike?

The free edition has a limited advanced search with respect to the Premium version.

Like most social networks there is a risk of being defamed or some information theft occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool with many possibilities to be updated with the work topics that interest you.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"It is overrated, at least for me and my colleagues."

What do you like best?

Linkedin has no features that can be considered best. Just the layout is good, and the websites renovates itself in frequent intervals.

What do you dislike?

I've seen guys getting girls on linkedin, but getting a job, seems less probable. I've been a member of linkedin for 10+ years and continuously search for jobs, home based as well as in-house, but found none.

In fact, the professionals don't have courtesy to even reply and they just wanna have more and more connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No, better go for Indeed, cragslist, ziprecruiter, or even pinterest, not Linkedin please.

No business or personal problems solved. In fact, I got one project via indeed.com and a few interviews via ziprecruiter. Craigslist is a lot better than linkedin.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maritza O.
Maritza O.

"Linkedin more than an ally "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is easy to use, generates job opportunities, allows us to communicate with related professionals in other parts of the world, can keep the curriculum vitae updated online and share important information, among other benefits. It allows us to be in contact with professionals and locate ourselves. It has a very nice interface and is extremely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It can lend itself to defame someone else through negative comments. It is very easy to get personal data from someone through the available search engines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool to show our best professional face and establish relationships whether they are business or information exchange. In addition to being able to participate in forums and online consultations with related professionals.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Linkedin Job Search Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the job match and notification system that the search engine has. I also really appreciate the fact that it lets you know how many and who within your network works at a certain company you are wishing to apply to.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this search engine is that it doesn`t cover all job searches in the category you select. Indeed.com does a better job at finding better matches, even though at times they may not be the most renowned companies.

The benefits of this search engine is that it helps you find jobs with the category, keywords and location you are looking for and also lets you connect and expand your network.

LinkedIn Job Search review by NABIL N.
NABIL N.

"Excellent, 100% recommended. "

What do you like best?

I love Linkedin, because it is a very easy application to use, it is on the web, but it can also be downloaded, it offers a free service that has nothing to envy to the pro service, and the best of all is that it is a social network focused in something that very few take into account and that is so necessary ... THE WORK.

What do you dislike?

What displeases is that lately linkedin is closing accounts or disabling them arguing that there are problems in them and I think that many times it has been false alarm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedin extensively for the search of works, since this is the specific function of the application and complies with cavalidad.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Dorian Patricia T.
Dorian Patricia T.

"excellent job seeker"

What do you like best?

The most I like is that it allows to maintain contact with professionals worldwide, it is also important that they protect the provacity of the data. The ease and speed with which the search for work yields results.

What do you dislike?

The most unpleasant are the notifications, it is true that they can be disabled however the users who want to keep tando the good news we get information that is not really relevant. The application is not appreciated by all employers optimally so some job applicants must be redirected to the employer's home page to complete their traditional forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main recommendation would be for all employers, make use of the application optimally to make it easier to search for employment.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Leidy E.
Leidy E.

"Job search tool"

What do you like best?

The speed and efficiency with the help of the user for their professional and intellectual growth, is an excellent tool to overcome the limitations of communication with the international labor market, besides allowing you to keep in touch with your co-workers enrolled in this prestigious application. , which can also help you or your help if what you are looking for is a change of work field.

What do you dislike?

That should be linked with each of the pages to search for employment worldwide, in order to synchronize, upload the profile, skills, experiences and knowledge already configured in this excellent tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

cargar cada infomacion importante y relevante de su perfil , de manera que para el reclutado sea mas fácil encontrar lo deseado.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

" Application to find your ideal job or to find you!"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility of maintaining the application as a social work network, the contacts and the information that is shared on the wall is always very useful.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de esta aplicación, es que no te ofrece un seguimiento de la postulación, sientes como que lanzan el CV a un pozo, en donde a menos que te contacte la empresa, no se puede saber si la empresa recibio el CV, si lo vió, si el proceso sigue activo. Este punto deberian mejoraralo, ya que no hay la posibilidad de hacer el seguimiento de la postulación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the job search and even in the work environment of these times, it is necessary to have an updated profile on LinkedIn, because when you are not looking for a job option, it serves as a reference to your contacts, clients or people that you need to relate to work, since it provides information sometimes validated by others, about your work profile, that is why I always recommend my friends to have their LinkedIn account, since you do not know when it will be useful.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Keene M.
Keene M.

"Fantastic tool!"

What do you like best?

Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that may interest me, and I can see some basic (but important) data points. I also see recommendations, company trends, so many things. Comparatively speaking, Career Builder and Monster, just aren't in the same league. They feel like weak second or third cousins in comparison.

Getting visibility on positions I am seeking to hire is fantastic - driving more candidates to my positions. Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that are in the same zone as I am posting, and I can see some basic (but important) data points.

What do you dislike?

This is so tragic for a review, as its not fair. But, I don't see much competition in this sector - LinkedIn Job search is such a great tool, that there are very few competitors. I dont think they are as driven to improve as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of a great many tools available. For me, they are the clear industry leader in what I seek to achieve - a blend of social and practical purposes.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Barzin D.
Barzin D.

"Linkedin Recruiter Review"

What do you like best?

The candidate pool is very large as well as a strong ethical commitment to provide a strong service. There is a sense of community on LinkedIN not available on Monster.com or Careerbuilder. Though many just use it for resume hunting, I like to use it to stay connected with top talent and top people. I also like to see the career progress of my formal colleagues and

What do you dislike?

It's rather expensive as well as limiting contact information. Doesn't have the best management tools and they don't allow strong integration with ATS. LInkeIN needs to think about the next "big think". Combining Social and Search was smart, but now we need to move into crowd-sourcing and other services that can fully leverage current trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn revolutionized recruiting by combining social and resume search. The next big step is combining search and crowd sourcing, hopefully LinkedIN has the insight to build that service.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Games
G2 Crowd User in Computer Games

"A Decent Job Search Engine"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to monitor who has viewed my profile and/or my company's profile. I enjoy the ease with which I can connect to people and find out more about their career path. It is very easy to monitor your posts and applications and work out how to improve your content and/or how you present your profile from the feedback given.

What do you dislike?

On occasion I feel that potential employees who apply through Linkedin do not put forth as much effort as those who apply through other sites such as Indeed. The process is incredibly simple, which is great, but it could allow for employers to gather more information. That said, it is nice to view applications while putting a face to a name,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very helpful tool that I would recommend using, though I think it should be used along with sites such as Indeed.

"Good for job search."

What do you like best?

I like how thousands of employers are available on one site. I am able to help recruit employees and if I find myself needing a job, on one site I can easily look.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes messages can be sent and left unresponded to. If there was a way to "read" whenever someone has seen my message and is uninterested that would be more beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend every try the application as it has helped thousands in the past.

I'm able to find other potential employees and help others find a good job fit for them. Thousands of people have been able to find jobs that they are happy with and not just pay the bills. It has helped find individuals for my team who are genuinely interested and passionate in work as opposed to just taking whatever they can get.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User

"LinkedIn Job Search Makes Everything Easier"

What do you like best?

I like that I can find candidates here that I could not find elsewhere. I also like that it shows if the candidates are open to talking or if they are not looking for a new position. This makes recruiting much easier, and helps to find key words of candidates I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout at times, since I don't think it is super visually appealing. It can also be a little confusing to learn at first, but gets easier with continued use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using the Job Search, since you can find new candidates based off our specific criteria.

This is so helpful to find new talent outside of normal searching. It brings you people you could not find elsewhere and helps narrow down candidates based on experience, location, and if they are searching for a job.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Darielys G.
Darielys G.

"the network of the future. "

What do you like best?

I like everything from linkedin job, I do not think there is another application with so many benefits in the workplace and professional like this, I use linkedin very often to know the progress in my network, see the news and updates linked to my professional field, look for work or see who or who have been interested in my curriculum.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using this application so far I have not encountered any negative aspect to refer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin is currently the best option in the market to search and find reliable jobs and according to the professional level of each person so I recommend it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Mark V.
Mark V.

"Easy and very helpful!!"

What do you like best?

Great app! I absolutely love it!! I was able to connect with a lot of different people and explore different job opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I really had was when it was loading or if I got a request and denied it, sometimes it would show up again.

We’re able to expand our company if needed and add more employees.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User

"Gives a lot of options, but some are may not be what you are looking for "

What do you like best?

A large plethora of jobs within the search functions, some great companies too and most are accurate and have good descriptions

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are titles that may not be what you are looking for like for example if you are looking for a BDR role youll see a lot of retail jobs so you have to weed out a fair amount

Being able to find a job and hence help companies grow. I realized that LinkedIn jobs help connect those that are looking for employment with companies that need to fill roles with people of similair skills

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Higher Education

"Best Professional Networking site and Best Job Hunting site"

What do you like best?

Best site to maintain and make a huge professional network.In my opinion this website provides amazing resources to search, apply and secure a job. Easy to apply for jobs directly just with click of a button.Helps to contact with recruiters and contact them directly for any potential job opportunity.

What do you dislike?

The premium version is little expensive.I haven't encountered any flaws or problem so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best site there is for job search, job postings and to develop a professional network. Don't look beyond this

I was able to apply for lot of jobs posted here and got a few calls though that too.

LinkedIn Job Search review by John P.
John P.

"The Exclusive Professional Network"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn by far has the best talent available. Many high level professional actively use LinkedIn, and the options available to be found is incredible. The elaborate search function allows both hiring organizations and the candidate to find what they're looking for - be it jobs or potential talent. Not only does LinkedIn benefit the applicant and recruiting, but it also allows all professional to grow their network and educate themselves with current news and business trends.

What do you dislike?

Because LinkedIn is so excusive and holds a niche in the market they can be a little pricey for even basic services for employers. Jobs postings and the recruiter seats can be quite expensive, so LinkedIn is really meant for your hard to fill positions. Using LinkedIn for anything entry level and clinical in nature can be tough as this sort of talent is not often targeted to become LinkedIn users. Executive Management sourcing and recruitment is next to none, but as stated Clinical Providers are not often found on LinkedIn if you're considering as a healthcare organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an entry level candidate you will not find a plethora of job. Many organizations that are small to medium size do not have the budget to post "all" position on LinkedIn. Large organization often will have the bandwidth to post positions, but they may choose to only post their managerial or executive level. If it's branding and candidate connection that your company needs consider getting a organization page, but limit your recruiter seats and postings to save.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maribel del Valle G.
Maribel del Valle G.

"It is an excellent social network that is aware of every detail."

What do you like best?

With my profile on linkedin I have had very good results, I can meet people from all over the world and be in contact with people from the teaching profession, it is very good.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin is useful for companies, people, it sends you to the email every detail that happens with your friends, or some information that they consider relevant for you, thus allowing you to be in contact with your users, there will always be a linkedin that adapts to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with this application you can get the job you want when you want it linkedin seeks it for you.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Allie G.
Allie G.

"Great at suggesting, hard to get noticed"

What do you like best?

I like that Linked In sends me emails with the latest job postings based on my experience, field, and location. It makes it very easy to find jobs to apply for when they are sent to me. Likewise, it's easy to log on and search for jobs by keywords as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how accessible the job application is to everyone so it is truly hard to get noticed. When I get an email to apply for a job, I know that many others have. It's so easy to just click through and send a resume via LinkedIn, so people just apply for every thing. It's really hard to stand out in this format. I also hate how hard it is to customize your application FOR that job. I have a lot of job experience that I want to share for certain jobs, not for other, etc. It's hard to separate this on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would probably use this in tandem with other methods of job searching and hiring.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Your Job Search Personal Assistant"

What do you like best?

Finding opportunities can be a full-time job. LinkedIn's dedicated Job Search application(s) go a long way to helping connect you with whatever it is you're looking for. Alerts and reminders can be tailored to specific companies, locations, positions and more to ensure you don't miss a great opportunity if you fail to open the app every day.

Neat features like notifying a company when you click the apply button (even if you don't finish the application) are great nudges to put you on the radar.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn's biggest flaw is that its job list appears to be exclusive to LinkedIn. While it's certainly a dominant force for recruiters and talent experts, I still find myself checking 5+ other sites at the same time to find all relevant opportunities. It would be great if LinkedIn could somehow scrape these opportunities too (but perhaps give them less visual weight since I know recruiters are a big revenue source for the company).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to customize it and it can become your personal assistant in navigating the massive volume of great opportunities out there.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Deanna W.
Deanna W.

"Very user friendly!! "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to filter jobs specific to what I am looking for. Receiving daily updates about open positions is nice and the ability to allow others whom you have worked with prior, give you a recommendation to allow you to standout from other candidates.

What do you dislike?

I currently have not found any reason to dislike LinkedIn job search.

The benefits is finding quality candidates if you were on the employer side looking for a candidate. On the side of the employee, finding quality employers to work for is key and this provides just that.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Good network of professionals"

What do you like best?

Easy apply jobs and easy to search keywords and location. There is a mobile application for ease of use anywhere and connecting to your networks. You can also get recommendations from them.

What do you dislike?

Most of the jobs are not easy apply and I think some job search engines are better. You need to pay to access for more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most jobs should be easy apply

It provides a lot of job opportunities which updates me about openings in my location, and helps connect with some of my colleagues.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"LinkedIn Job Search Paid Version"

What do you like best?

The best part was knowing where you fit in, according to LinkedIn, in the ranking of candidates. I also liked the fact that there was some indication of expectant salary for positions, keeping track of jobs I had applied for and saving some to apply for.

Being an avid user of LinkedIn with many connections also allowed me to see who was working at companies where I was thinking of applying. I could reach out to them and ask questions prior to applying or if chosen for an interview.

The Learning center is great inside of LinkedIn as well. It gives you the option to take courses and have them appear on your LinkedIn Profile.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that you didn't have a lot of options to sort for jobs by location. I couldn't search for jobs in different cities. If I chose a state or province I would miss posts to various cities in those provinces. LinkedIn has a problem with reporting who has viewed your profile and they are aware of this but it has never been fixed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save as many jobs to apply for as you like. Take advantage of the learning center. Visit profiles of the people who have posted the job listing. Make use of this search being on LinkedIn and learn about the company before any job interviews.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Denzil C.
Denzil C.

"Great job hunting site"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and great functionality for searching for other contacts

What do you dislike?

Can not see the contact number unless you are paying for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great source of searching for new jobs and employees

Ables to be kept up to date on new talent coming to the market

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Job Search reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.