LinkedIn Job Search

LinkedIn Job Search is a tool that allow user to quickly find job opportunities with location-based search and get automatic recommendations and notifications based on job searches.

Work for LinkedIn Job Search?

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

Showing 165 LinkedIn Job Search reviews
LinkedIn Job Search review by Pedro V.
Pedro V.

" the best jobs"

What do you like best?

I have a wide variety of labor offers, a variety of options in terms of reputable companies. It helps us to have better job opportunities and thus improve our quality of life by obtaining a good job in a stable company with a long history.

What do you dislike?

Nothing disgusts me, this page is very good and the service it offers to people looking for a job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it since it is very useful for the job search, it has the best job offers in the country as well as outside, they give you technical advice, it gives you a lot of support and reliability.

It is very useful because you can communicate with other people who are in your condition, have advice to improve your level of job competition, share concerns with people anywhere in the world, give you advice and guide you as to what is your best option at the time of applying for a job.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Job Search
LinkedIn Job Search review by Elsa G.
Elsa G.

"The best in social networks."

What do you like best?

Thanks to my profile in likendin, I can contact many people around the world with the same interests as me, also constantly send emails to my gmail to inform me of the latest events of all contacts in my network.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin besides being a social network, it helps you find work, we give you every day the last vacancies that exist in any company according to your profile, I have nothing against it, because it has worked very well for me, it is an excellent social network.

I do not use the application in my work, I use it on my personal computer and I also have the version for Android to be more in touch with my network, I use it personally to interact and be up to date with each job offer.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

LinkedIn Job Search review by Faith C.
Faith C.

"Linkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

This is a great place for finding jobs and finding more people in your field of activity but depending on your connections and feed can sometimes go in the direction of social media.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not as good as it should be. This needs to be worked on because you see so many bad reviews on the customer support and to have a strong company you need a strong foundation and that starts with support to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give up if you get a few resumes that are not what you were looking for. Keep in mind if someone looking for a job and comes across an opening they are going to send a resume regardless if they qualify. You will find good candidates and you will also come across bad. I see a ton of negative reviews as well. This website should be your tool, use to filter out people you don't see fit to interview for the job listed, you get there resume with there application.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

"LinkedIn Jobs Offers a Professional Job Hunting Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to see jobs tailored to your experience and qualifications. This makes LinkedIn Job Search a better quality service than sites like Indeed and Workopolis etc. It is also great to have features like the advanced button as you can target down to experience level, when the job was posted, company, job function, area you are interested in working in etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how LinkedIn only suggests jobs related to your current position and info on LinkedIn. It is difficult to look for jobs if you wish to get out of the current industry you are in, however if you wish to stay within your industry this service cannot be beat!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this service to anyone wanting to look for quality jobs in an easy and concise way, as it compiles all the available jobs in your area that you are qualified for and makes recommendations based on your profile.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

"Successful Job Search Tool"

What do you like best?

It shows job offers easily.

They protect data privacy.

It is possible to apply to jobs easily.

It's a professional network.

It is possible to meet and keep in touch with a big quantity of professional people all over the world.

There's a world of possibilities because LinkedIn shows not only job opportunities but posts in which you can find lot of professional information.

What do you dislike?

Some employers are not deploying the whole capability of this job searcher, what a pity that the most of them doesn't use the easy apply feature and some job seekers need to be redirected to the home page of the employer to fill its traditional forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trust in LinkedIn, because it has shown me that is possible to find a job by this means. In fact I owe my current job to a LinkedIn search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yorvis G.
Yorvis G.

"This application is excellent"

What do you like best?

Linkedin allows me to be in contact with all my network of friends, what I like the most is that I can see the profile of all the companies in the world, since almost all the companies and workers from all over the world are registered on this platform.

What do you dislike?

This application has several attachments and there is one for each need, in my case I use linkedin Job Search and it is to find jobs more easily, since according to the profile of each one linkedin sends to the mail all the job offers that suit you , I do not see anything negative to this application, it really works.

It's a very good application that works according to what it promises, plus it allows me to interact with my entire network of friends, like any social network.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elymaria O.
Elymaria O.

"It is an excellent application. "

What do you like best?

It came installed on my cell phone, I started using it and it's very good, I can keep in touch with people related to my work and get all the job offers that are closest to me or anywhere in the world, for people who They are looking for work is excellent.

What do you dislike?

So far I can not say anything against, at first I had some problems with the application, but thanks to their technical support they could help me and everything has worked very well, since then it has been great, linkedin has many functions and there will always be one that adapt to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with this application those who need to get a job do so in a very easy way, since linkedin is responsible for selecting everything that suits their needs according to their profile.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jose manuel A.
Jose manuel A.

"Network for work connections"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent social network useful for personal marketing and for professional contact, it is a tool to find job opportunities, as it allows to make known the experience and the work you do, that is, it shows relevant information about the skills, training and achievements, is to have online curriculum vitae and be able to be located for job offers, companies can also advertise job offers and users can select the jobs in which they are .

What do you dislike?

The free edition has a limited advanced search with respect to the Premium version.

Like most social networks there is a risk of being defamed or some information theft occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool with many possibilities to be updated with the work topics that interest you.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maritza O.
Maritza O.

"Linkedin more than an ally "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is easy to use, generates job opportunities, allows us to communicate with related professionals in other parts of the world, can keep the curriculum vitae updated online and share important information, among other benefits. It allows us to be in contact with professionals and locate ourselves. It has a very nice interface and is extremely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It can lend itself to defame someone else through negative comments. It is very easy to get personal data from someone through the available search engines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool to show our best professional face and establish relationships whether they are business or information exchange. In addition to being able to participate in forums and online consultations with related professionals.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Linkedin Job Search Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the job match and notification system that the search engine has. I also really appreciate the fact that it lets you know how many and who within your network works at a certain company you are wishing to apply to.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this search engine is that it doesn`t cover all job searches in the category you select. Indeed.com does a better job at finding better matches, even though at times they may not be the most renowned companies.

The benefits of this search engine is that it helps you find jobs with the category, keywords and location you are looking for and also lets you connect and expand your network.

LinkedIn Job Search review by NABIL N.
NABIL N.

"Excellent, 100% recommended. "

What do you like best?

I love Linkedin, because it is a very easy application to use, it is on the web, but it can also be downloaded, it offers a free service that has nothing to envy to the pro service, and the best of all is that it is a social network focused in something that very few take into account and that is so necessary ... THE WORK.

What do you dislike?

What displeases is that lately linkedin is closing accounts or disabling them arguing that there are problems in them and I think that many times it has been false alarm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedin extensively for the search of works, since this is the specific function of the application and complies with cavalidad.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Dorian Patricia T.
Dorian Patricia T.

"excellent job seeker"

What do you like best?

The most I like is that it allows to maintain contact with professionals worldwide, it is also important that they protect the provacity of the data. The ease and speed with which the search for work yields results.

What do you dislike?

The most unpleasant are the notifications, it is true that they can be disabled however the users who want to keep tando the good news we get information that is not really relevant. The application is not appreciated by all employers optimally so some job applicants must be redirected to the employer's home page to complete their traditional forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main recommendation would be for all employers, make use of the application optimally to make it easier to search for employment.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Leidy E.
Leidy E.

"Job search tool"

What do you like best?

The speed and efficiency with the help of the user for their professional and intellectual growth, is an excellent tool to overcome the limitations of communication with the international labor market, besides allowing you to keep in touch with your co-workers enrolled in this prestigious application. , which can also help you or your help if what you are looking for is a change of work field.

What do you dislike?

That should be linked with each of the pages to search for employment worldwide, in order to synchronize, upload the profile, skills, experiences and knowledge already configured in this excellent tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

cargar cada infomacion importante y relevante de su perfil , de manera que para el reclutado sea mas fácil encontrar lo deseado.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Public Policy
G2 Crowd User in Public Policy

" Application to find your ideal job or to find you!"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility of maintaining the application as a social work network, the contacts and the information that is shared on the wall is always very useful.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de esta aplicación, es que no te ofrece un seguimiento de la postulación, sientes como que lanzan el CV a un pozo, en donde a menos que te contacte la empresa, no se puede saber si la empresa recibio el CV, si lo vió, si el proceso sigue activo. Este punto deberian mejoraralo, ya que no hay la posibilidad de hacer el seguimiento de la postulación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the job search and even in the work environment of these times, it is necessary to have an updated profile on LinkedIn, because when you are not looking for a job option, it serves as a reference to your contacts, clients or people that you need to relate to work, since it provides information sometimes validated by others, about your work profile, that is why I always recommend my friends to have their LinkedIn account, since you do not know when it will be useful.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Keene M.
Keene M.

"Fantastic tool!"

What do you like best?

Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that may interest me, and I can see some basic (but important) data points. I also see recommendations, company trends, so many things. Comparatively speaking, Career Builder and Monster, just aren't in the same league. They feel like weak second or third cousins in comparison.

Getting visibility on positions I am seeking to hire is fantastic - driving more candidates to my positions. Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that are in the same zone as I am posting, and I can see some basic (but important) data points.

What do you dislike?

This is so tragic for a review, as its not fair. But, I don't see much competition in this sector - LinkedIn Job search is such a great tool, that there are very few competitors. I dont think they are as driven to improve as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of a great many tools available. For me, they are the clear industry leader in what I seek to achieve - a blend of social and practical purposes.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Barzin D.
Barzin D.

"Linkedin Recruiter Review"

What do you like best?

The candidate pool is very large as well as a strong ethical commitment to provide a strong service. There is a sense of community on LinkedIN not available on Monster.com or Careerbuilder. Though many just use it for resume hunting, I like to use it to stay connected with top talent and top people. I also like to see the career progress of my formal colleagues and

What do you dislike?

It's rather expensive as well as limiting contact information. Doesn't have the best management tools and they don't allow strong integration with ATS. LInkeIN needs to think about the next "big think". Combining Social and Search was smart, but now we need to move into crowd-sourcing and other services that can fully leverage current trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn revolutionized recruiting by combining social and resume search. The next big step is combining search and crowd sourcing, hopefully LinkedIN has the insight to build that service.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Games
G2 Crowd User in Computer Games

"A Decent Job Search Engine"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to monitor who has viewed my profile and/or my company's profile. I enjoy the ease with which I can connect to people and find out more about their career path. It is very easy to monitor your posts and applications and work out how to improve your content and/or how you present your profile from the feedback given.

What do you dislike?

On occasion I feel that potential employees who apply through Linkedin do not put forth as much effort as those who apply through other sites such as Indeed. The process is incredibly simple, which is great, but it could allow for employers to gather more information. That said, it is nice to view applications while putting a face to a name,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very helpful tool that I would recommend using, though I think it should be used along with sites such as Indeed.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User

"LinkedIn Job Search Makes Everything Easier"

What do you like best?

I like that I can find candidates here that I could not find elsewhere. I also like that it shows if the candidates are open to talking or if they are not looking for a new position. This makes recruiting much easier, and helps to find key words of candidates I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout at times, since I don't think it is super visually appealing. It can also be a little confusing to learn at first, but gets easier with continued use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using the Job Search, since you can find new candidates based off our specific criteria.

This is so helpful to find new talent outside of normal searching. It brings you people you could not find elsewhere and helps narrow down candidates based on experience, location, and if they are searching for a job.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Darielys G.
Darielys G.

"the network of the future. "

What do you like best?

I like everything from linkedin job, I do not think there is another application with so many benefits in the workplace and professional like this, I use linkedin very often to know the progress in my network, see the news and updates linked to my professional field, look for work or see who or who have been interested in my curriculum.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using this application so far I have not encountered any negative aspect to refer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin is currently the best option in the market to search and find reliable jobs and according to the professional level of each person so I recommend it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by John P.
John P.

"The Exclusive Professional Network"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn by far has the best talent available. Many high level professional actively use LinkedIn, and the options available to be found is incredible. The elaborate search function allows both hiring organizations and the candidate to find what they're looking for - be it jobs or potential talent. Not only does LinkedIn benefit the applicant and recruiting, but it also allows all professional to grow their network and educate themselves with current news and business trends.

What do you dislike?

Because LinkedIn is so excusive and holds a niche in the market they can be a little pricey for even basic services for employers. Jobs postings and the recruiter seats can be quite expensive, so LinkedIn is really meant for your hard to fill positions. Using LinkedIn for anything entry level and clinical in nature can be tough as this sort of talent is not often targeted to become LinkedIn users. Executive Management sourcing and recruitment is next to none, but as stated Clinical Providers are not often found on LinkedIn if you're considering as a healthcare organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an entry level candidate you will not find a plethora of job. Many organizations that are small to medium size do not have the budget to post "all" position on LinkedIn. Large organization often will have the bandwidth to post positions, but they may choose to only post their managerial or executive level. If it's branding and candidate connection that your company needs consider getting a organization page, but limit your recruiter seats and postings to save.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maribel del Valle G.
Maribel del Valle G.

"It is an excellent social network that is aware of every detail."

What do you like best?

With my profile on linkedin I have had very good results, I can meet people from all over the world and be in contact with people from the teaching profession, it is very good.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin is useful for companies, people, it sends you to the email every detail that happens with your friends, or some information that they consider relevant for you, thus allowing you to be in contact with your users, there will always be a linkedin that adapts to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with this application you can get the job you want when you want it linkedin seeks it for you.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Allie G.
Allie G.

"Great at suggesting, hard to get noticed"

What do you like best?

I like that Linked In sends me emails with the latest job postings based on my experience, field, and location. It makes it very easy to find jobs to apply for when they are sent to me. Likewise, it's easy to log on and search for jobs by keywords as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how accessible the job application is to everyone so it is truly hard to get noticed. When I get an email to apply for a job, I know that many others have. It's so easy to just click through and send a resume via LinkedIn, so people just apply for every thing. It's really hard to stand out in this format. I also hate how hard it is to customize your application FOR that job. I have a lot of job experience that I want to share for certain jobs, not for other, etc. It's hard to separate this on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would probably use this in tandem with other methods of job searching and hiring.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Your Job Search Personal Assistant"

What do you like best?

Finding opportunities can be a full-time job. LinkedIn's dedicated Job Search application(s) go a long way to helping connect you with whatever it is you're looking for. Alerts and reminders can be tailored to specific companies, locations, positions and more to ensure you don't miss a great opportunity if you fail to open the app every day.

Neat features like notifying a company when you click the apply button (even if you don't finish the application) are great nudges to put you on the radar.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn's biggest flaw is that its job list appears to be exclusive to LinkedIn. While it's certainly a dominant force for recruiters and talent experts, I still find myself checking 5+ other sites at the same time to find all relevant opportunities. It would be great if LinkedIn could somehow scrape these opportunities too (but perhaps give them less visual weight since I know recruiters are a big revenue source for the company).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to customize it and it can become your personal assistant in navigating the massive volume of great opportunities out there.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"LinkedIn Job Search Paid Version"

What do you like best?

The best part was knowing where you fit in, according to LinkedIn, in the ranking of candidates. I also liked the fact that there was some indication of expectant salary for positions, keeping track of jobs I had applied for and saving some to apply for.

Being an avid user of LinkedIn with many connections also allowed me to see who was working at companies where I was thinking of applying. I could reach out to them and ask questions prior to applying or if chosen for an interview.

The Learning center is great inside of LinkedIn as well. It gives you the option to take courses and have them appear on your LinkedIn Profile.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that you didn't have a lot of options to sort for jobs by location. I couldn't search for jobs in different cities. If I chose a state or province I would miss posts to various cities in those provinces. LinkedIn has a problem with reporting who has viewed your profile and they are aware of this but it has never been fixed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save as many jobs to apply for as you like. Take advantage of the learning center. Visit profiles of the people who have posted the job listing. Make use of this search being on LinkedIn and learn about the company before any job interviews.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Tejaswi B.
Tejaswi B.

"Wish Linkedin has a bigger network!"

What do you like best?

-Filters

-Profile Ranking

-You get to contact almost all the recruiters

What do you dislike?

This is a bit expensive considering the fact that the other job portals are free. Apart from that, the have an amazing platform but it would be better if they are can get more companies on board. If you do not have a premium account, you pretty much can't do anything on this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin has a trial offering and it would be better to check the trial. However, there are not many service providers like Linkedin so the evaluation would result in you being comfortable with the platform or not.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yurismar Jose G.
Yurismar Jose G.

"Business social network"

What do you like best?

I like that with this social network I can be in contact with colleagues, and have the possibility of making my work profile known to find a better job

What do you dislike?

So far I have no problems to mention about linkedin job

Recommendations to others considering the product

has a global reach and many companies rely on linkedin to recruit

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Human Resources
G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"LinkedIn Job Search Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the job will alert the manager who posts the job when you apply, and sometimes shows the contact you can reach out to. I also like that it the employer can see your picture, which means they can put a name to a face. They can also see if your online, which helps for fast response. I like when it shows how many applicants.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can’t apply with your profile that frequently. That is the employers choice however. I think LinkedIn should make a feature where you can answer questions that the employer wants on the website, so you wouldn’t have to go to the employers application. I don’t like that it sometimes hides how many applicants there are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it! My favorite job application resource so far!

LinkedIn Job Search review by Michelle K. J.
Michelle K. J.

"LinkedIn is great for job searchers and recruiters"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see what skills other applicants have so that you can compare yourself to see if you are the best fit for a role. As a recruiter, I like that you can see any connections you may have with a candidate before you reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

So many candidates applying for the same roles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn will work well for you if you are willing to put in the work on your side.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"Great way to find jobs all over the country!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for jobs across the nation and you can break your search down by key words.

What do you dislike?

I get too many emails sometimes and it blows up my email account.

I can find a new opportunity that helps with my career development.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use and Legitimate Jobs"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and you can find legitimate jobs with legitimate employers. Easy to keep up with your resume and submit applications with ease because it prefills all the information from your profile.

What do you dislike?

No complaints here. I haven’t had any issues with the app. Or the online version.

I was able to find real jobs in the areas I was interested in or had the skill level requirements for even some that I could expand my current skill levels in my field.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"The Best Recruiting Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

The service is easy to use and straight forward. The UI makes sense and flows incredibly well. They've recently made several changes to make searching even better, including selecting a graduation date.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it connects notifications to my personal linkedIn. I'll go in thinking I have messages but it turns out it is just my recruiter profile getting responses (not a bad problem to have tho!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. We were able to go into their office for a presentation and they actually went through examples of what we were doing in terms of sourcing and give suggestions and also how to better utilize the advanced search process.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Diosibel M.
Diosibel M.

"he social network, which has evolved the professional field"

What do you like best?

I love that I contribute interesting ideas for my training as a professional since, from the comfort of my work, my house, public transport or from the cafeteria I could interact with my colleagues, which makes us accept to carry out a new investigation, enclosing observations to work already done and recommending new approaches in the administration branch

What do you dislike?

Although the application is a tool of excellent scope, it does not have all the qualities and characteristics that LinkedIn has in its web version.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Easy access"

What do you like best?

I love having all my info ready to send whenever I want to apply for a job. Don't miss the old days where you had to upload all your documents separately and maybe even forgot one or the other. Great platform

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike really. It's a great platform, easy search function, shows all jobs that I might apply for. The radius isn't maybe as accurate but still within the norm.

Easy to navigate through

G2 Crowd User

"Social media Job search"

What do you like best?

There are more chances for getting a job interview with the connections we make since it will help the recruiters to know your experiences and can get in touch anytime in the day or night with a feed or a message.

What do you dislike?

There are some privacy concerns such as people viewing your profile and sending unnecessary content. It takes a lot of time to view connection requests especially for people who already have huge connections. Recruiters might also completely rely on these sites to evaluate a candidates credibility which is not correct every time and in all the cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is good to filter out candidates based on their skills, certifications endorsements and recommendations. Recruiters should not rely just on the connections.

"LinkedIn Review"

What do you like best?

Linked up to my LinkedIn profile, exacts data and key words need to find specific job roles

What do you dislike?

Its sperate form the main platform of LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Able to track, apply and save job posting. No need to search multiple sites and waste time uploading the same information time after time.

Able to track specific job roles and in specific locations.

I also like that I am able to view my connections related to that specific job posting.

G2 Crowd User

" An excellent portal for searching and publishing professional profiles of height"

What do you like best?

Maintains a database clean of spam, people or unwanted invitations, I think excellent security controls they have. Also the companies that exist there are recognized worldwide, they have an excellent target

What do you dislike?

It seems to me that the costs for monthly plans are very high. I believe they should study annual possibilities and with lower cost for regions of lower financial capacity due to economic crises, or geographical location. I think that in that aspect they have an inconvenience, because they treat all the countries of the world equally without considering their demand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a wonderful tool, I believe that for Human Resources departments it is essential to exist in this environment, 100% recommended

LinkedIn Job Search review by Siddharth W.
Siddharth W.

"One of the best job search engines after Indeed"

What do you like best?

Getting all the professional details about a company, recruiter

Narrowing down search as per the requirements

Job Notifications

Jobs based on locations nearby

What do you dislike?

U have to pay to enjoy the full benefits of the app, but that's just the business model, there's not much to hate about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool for searching new jobs in the market

New jobs are posted everyday

Turn on the notiifcations, and you won't missa job opening again

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jonatan Jose A.
Jonatan Jose A.

"Excellent social network."

What do you like best?

I recommend it because it is an application that is very aware of its users, keeping up to date on each event, through email and when you log in you can see all the news, there is one for each need, according to what you are searching.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that I dislike, linkedin in addition to everything mentioned above, has a free version that allows you to enjoy the service and know before buying it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Investment Management
G2 Crowd User in Investment Management

"Good to get an overview of available jobs"

What do you like best?

I liked all of the parameters that you can set when searching for a particular job. You can set things like geographic region, size of the company, keyword searches, and whether the job is part time or full time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the site it sometimes not the best way to get in touch with employers first hand. There is some ambiguity in whether or not my resume from this portal actually reaches the employers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to use job search portal, but be careful about the time that a job was posted. Make sure that the job was posted about recently to achieve the best results.

G2 Crowd User

"Búsqueda de trabajo complicada según el puesto"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de la plataforma es el formato de "solicitud sencilla". A través de este tipo de solicitudes no es necesario realizar largos y tediosos cuestionarios debido a que la solicitud está enlazada con el perfil de LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Hay varias cosas que no me gustan de la plataforma, siendo las más destacables la dificultad de optar a un puesto si la solicitud para el mismo es externa, o el hándicap debido al pago de membresía premium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realmente recomiendo utilizar otras plataformas de búsqueda de trabajo distintas a LinkedIn puesto que considero que ofrecen mayor igualdad a los candidatos y la facilidad de uso es mayor.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Keyla S.
Keyla S.

"My experience with LinkedIn Jobs has been good so far."

What do you like best?

Me permite ver qué empresas están contratando en el mercado local y entender la dirección del mercado de trabajo.. Desde el punto de vista del usuario, me permite estar al tanto de las oportunidades de carrera en las que me pueda adaptar en función de mi perfil actual.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que hubiera una Opción en la que se muestre lo que ofrecen ciertos trabajos en cuanto a rangos salariales y beneficios.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jose David M.
Jose David M.

"very useful for professional search"

What do you like best?

be in the comfort of your home and be able to apply to vanantes and increase the network of acquaintances for new opportunities

What do you dislike?

I do not like the chat of the app this should improve it, this part if you need a great improvement of rest all good

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Job Search review by Abby R.
Abby R.

"Best Career search program!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and that it helps me along the way with things link connecting to people and which jobs match my skills.

What do you dislike?

Right now I do not have anything that I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program an help you network with other people to land you the career of your dearms! It has the ablility to help you choose the career ased on your skills and work history.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Marianí F.
Marianí F.

"linkedin job is incredible"

What do you like best?

I like that it has the functionality to publish interesting questions in the user profile and share them with all the contacts that have been added.

It is also possible to use these contacts with other areas, giving the opportunity to be better known for a new business opportunity.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can get personal information easily and that can be loaned for identity theft.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Love using LinkedIn to find talented candidates. "

What do you like best?

Love that if you find a qualifying candidate, you can use the "similar" tool to find other candidates that have a similar background. LinkedIn really helps with connecting people and being able to put a face to a name. I have been able to connect with so many people around the nation and be able to help job seekers find their next opportunity.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there isn't a requirement to get people to write about what they do in the roles. There are plenty of people on LinkedIn that don't take advantage of selling their experience. There have been times where I will overlook candidates that don't have their experience on their profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn is helpful for both sides of the job hiring - Looking for valuable candidates and helping candidates find their next opportunity.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jessica E.
Jessica E.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Some of our best new hires have been sourced off LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

This tool primarily targets professionals- would love a sub program that allows you to source manufacturing profiles as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have always had a wonderful experience with our LinkedIn team- they are knowledgable, friendly, and focused our on specific business needs.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Eva Maria M.
Eva Maria M.

"The best way to find a job"

What do you like best?

It allows you to always have your resume updated. Be connected with your colleagues from old and new jobs. It is ideal for companies to find you.

What do you dislike?

It only allows you to see who has seen your profile and other options like salary in the premium version

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best tool, there are many headhunters connected.

I found work when I lost my job

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"LinkedIn Job Search is on of the only tools I use to source and hire candidates."

What do you like best?

I love that I can create a more unique job posting with LinkedIn. We can include pictures of our team, testimony from current employees, and other skins to make our roles more attractive. The posting function is user friendly and easy to navigate. I also love that I can connect my profile to the role and candidates can directly reach out to me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't see the profiles of candidates that have applied to roles from LinkedIn's website. They don't collect profiles for you, just give you general comments on each candidate. I would like to be able to access their profiles directly so that I can see if connections in their network could be good fits as well.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Best tool for job searching! "

What do you like best?

it focuses on quality profiles. We look at passive candidates who have experience relevant to our field so the search options are really important when narrowing our search.

What do you dislike?

it is very pricey. also, when we sponsor certain jobs, it takes awhile for them to appear i.e. a 24 hour window. I wish it was more immediate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you get a competent account manager. ours is quite delayed at times and not necessarily the most knowledgable when it comes to our volume of recruiting

LinkedIn Job Search review by Dimitra M.
Dimitra M.

"In comparision with other Job search sites, it provides the most detailed match searches"

What do you like best?

Engaging and easy to use interface, for premium users there is a lot information about what kind of skills are required for particular job and qualifications of other applicants and their geographical dispersion.Also it helps to give an idea about in what range a person should expect the salary to be.

What do you dislike?

If you are not Premium member there is not many benefits like LinkedIn learning, Lynda and other important features of job search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for change in job , you must try LinkedIn Job Search , I can be a main connecting link to your interview.

"Crappy Service"

What do you like best?

Nothing at all. It is the most useless service I have come across. If Microsoft thinks that LinkedIn Job Search is in any way "Machine Learning", then they are grossly mistaken.

What do you dislike?

Job searches don't appear based on a person's current job or industry. The job searches show up based on keywords. So, someone that is an Executive Assistant would actually get a job posting for an Executive Vice President. If someone is a VP at a company called AutoGrid (which has nothing to do with Automobiles), he or she would get job recommendations for an auto industry job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO not use this service. It sucks.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Amanda N.
Amanda N.

"LinkedIn Job Search is easier and more applicable than other big job search engines!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to customize by updating my "career interests".

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I'm very happy to utilize the ease of applying for a position with my existing LinkedIn Profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your profile as simple as possible. The algorithm suggest that you might need a few more key skills for a position even if you have them just because of the wording for that particular position.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Alissa G.
Alissa G.

"Easy to use and it provides useful recommendations "

What do you like best?

The app especially is easy to use and the candidate matching and recommendations are very useful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes applicants only apply with their profile and it's hard to share with non-users. A resume share would be easier to pass on with internal hiring managers. We had some trouble linking a job to a location and received a lot of applicants outside the areas we were hiring making wedding through applicants a little more time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fairly intuitive so there inst a huge learning curve on the software.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"Linked In Recruiter Review"

What do you like best?

The Linked In Recruiter website is very easy to navigate. Posting positions take no time at all.

What do you dislike?

If you only have 1 recruiter seat and 2 recruiters, you can move the seat back and forth between the two people. But you need to send a request to Linked In to have the seat moved to the other recruiter. As an administrator, it would be better if you could move the seat yourself just like the hiring manager seats.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rachel J.
Rachel J.

"Job search simplified!"

What do you like best?

The recommendations and ease of applying make this a simple user friendly tool. I have used this previously and always found the right sorts of jobs at the right level of experience.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application process for the company you want to apply for can slow the process down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a play around, find the right key words and let Linkedin recommend roles for you. Once you have the right search in place it's great to see what they recommend and makes you think a bit outside your comfort zone.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Easy and Quick"

What do you like best?

I love the option to just upload and apply your resume without having to go through the hassle of typing in all your information over and over again.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really that I dislike. I would like for all applications to be the Upload & Apply, but I understand that some employers cannot accept that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fast and easy way to look for jobs without having to search in multiple places. You can type in exactly what you are looking for as well as a location you are comfortable with and it all comes up similar to a google search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by REBECA DANIELA V.
REBECA DANIELA V.

"excellent to be in contact or get a job of your preference"

What do you like best?

its easy to use and constantly send you a list of available jobs, in addition to being able to create a network of friends

What do you dislike?

since I use it I have not had any inconvenience but rather I find it entertaining with the information that gives you

Recommendations to others considering the product

is an excellent tool to get your ideal job

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"LinkedIn Job Search is an Opportunity Tool"

What do you like best?

I do like how you can create search parameters to narrow the search results you receive. The viewed, saved and applied tabs are also very useful to keep track of job descriptions that have been visited. This is especially helpful as many times in professional networking sites you may lose track of where you saw something or where it was posted.

What do you dislike?

While I do love the search parameter features I feel like it could be a little more functional by allowing you to narrow down a little more by excluding some certain types of results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweak your search parameters a couple different ways to see what gets you the best results for what you are searching for in an opportunity.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Good, but not as many customization options as other sites"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn has a huge talent pool, and is where we get a large portion of hires from (around 40%).

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many customization options as other sites. For example, I an unable to narrow candidates by salary and current employment status, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good site overall: the UI is intuitive and easy to use, and while there could be a few more customization options, there are still many to choose from.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"LinkedIn Job Search"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is an automatic feed from our internal job postings to the LI site

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, it is one of my favorite job posting sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy to use site that allows you to tap into a more passive network. Jobs will show up on an individual's home screen, even if they aren't actively looking for a new role. They can also opt in to receive emails that will list jobs.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

Seeing how well the job fits what you already have in your LinkedIn experience. From a recruiting side, I enjoyed the increase in quality candidates we received.

What do you dislike?

How expensive it is to post a job. Having one seat for all our recruiters because the cost for additional seats is high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! I feel as though it gives our company more leverage on LinkedIn AND it has improved our website's traffic!

LinkedIn Job Search review by Raj R.
Raj R.

"Good Job Search Engine"

What do you like best?

Easy to network with people. I like that it shows me new ideas and technology being used in my field.You can filter down by location, experience level, and industry.

What do you dislike?

The Inmail analytics on LinkedIn are lacking. They leave much to be desired. For instance, when you send someone inmail to their personal email, inmail doesn't track it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Heather N.
Heather N.

"Great tool for targeting, active recruiting"

What do you like best?

I like the real-time data for my search needs.

What do you dislike?

Cost of LinkedIn is a headache. You know they are charging what they do because it's a quality product, so at times it can be frustrating and you have to opt to use other job boards because it's just too expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to expedite your search and be active in your pursuit of candidates (instead of waiting for them to come to you), this is the tool for you.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rashad F.
Rashad F.

"Good software for whose are looking for new job"

What do you like best?

The most I like about LinkedIn Job Search is that you don't have to search jobs, jobs will find you.

What do you dislike?

I would like if there would be salary preference option in account settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are employer or employee LinkedIn Job Search will give you great opportunities in job search or employee seek.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ronald P.
Ronald P.

"I absolutely love it"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it makes it to find the right fit.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it guesses jobs that it thinks would be best for you based off your previous job applications and it will format for nothing but those job fields..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go for this in a heartbeat. It's so easy to use

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sergio A.
Sergio A.

"MI EXPERIENCIA EN LINKEDIN"

What do you like best?

Es una aplicación muy para encontrar trabajo pero a la vez puedes seguir en contacto con tus antiguos compañeros y/o contactos.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que para disfrutar de la aplicación en su totalidad haya que pagar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No es necesario pagar para el buen uso de la app

LinkedIn Job Search review by Harshendra A.
Harshendra A.

"Best job search portal in the market"

What do you like best?

Updated jobs with date when thet were posted. Count of how many people saw your vacancy.

What do you dislike?

Could be more user friendly and fast in terms of job search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It filters unwanted traffic and points direct audience as linkedin is a place for professionals it is very easy to find right candidate.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Cameron S.
Cameron S.

"Great Recruiting Platform"

What do you like best?

What I like best about LinkedIn Job Search is how user-friendly it is. Whether you are beginner or advanced in tech, this platform can be used by anyone.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike about LinkedIn Job Search is the fact that you can't choose a way to sort/organize the listings.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"LInkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

easy to search, better posting of position, able to view all applicants with the same criteria

What do you dislike?

nothing, i think its a great way to post jobs

Recommendations to others considering the product

very easy to use, its great to be able to advertise a posted job to pre-qualified people, are able to look at all applicants using the same criteria as well as look at other attributes that may not be listed on a persons resume

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sean  S.
Sean S.

"Linkedin is grabbing your data and will not give it back"

What do you like best?

Nothing about Linkedin is best. The basic service is free......and worth it.

What do you dislike?

LInkedin has no customer service. Good luck finding a live human being to help you. They grabbed my personal data and will not return it. If this is not theft, it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Joy C.
Joy C.

"Awesome way to find a job!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can build your network of connections and look for jobs. It’s helpful to stay in touch with businesses and potential business partners.

What do you dislike?

There need to be more options when searching for jobs. It’s hard to narrow them down sometimes.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Not a fan..."

What do you like best?

I do like seeing who has viewed my profile - though some have told me its an inconsistently correct feature. And I like being able to ramp up on a candidate job history before a call.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the searching options and the inability to export to a data file. I would like to be able to print a list to generate a call list.

To be effective, I need to find qualified people that are open to considering a new opportunity. LI routinely returns irrelevant data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

hold your nose and do it.. for a little while. See if it benefits you or not.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Tim W.
Tim W.

"Great Way to Connect "

What do you like best?

I like how I can search for job opportunities and then see the face of the hiring manager that I will be speaking with

What do you dislike?

The main thing that I dislike is that I am unable to private message people on the free site. You have to pay to get those extra features.

G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"One of the best!"

What do you like best?

LI has one of the most complete and diverse options for career opportunities. It is always one of the first sites I recommend to candidates. I also found my most recent career opportunity with this site.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to tell when your application is viewed by the job poster. Also, many times I have learned that my application was distorted during the submission process. It makes me nervous to think about how many opportunities I may have missed due to not having my information presented in an easy format.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Monique B.
Monique B.

"Helpful if transitioning into something similar to current position "

What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly link to the company and get a sense of the culture as well as see if I know anyone connected.

What do you dislike?

Most companies don't post pay range and it becomes difficult to be transparent about pay when comparable position pay rates are not listed.

"Linkedin Review"

What do you like best?

Networking helped pull better candidate pool- seeing a "profile" instead of a resume gave a better idea of a person's background and ability. Huge candidate pool and more personal than other job search sites.

What do you dislike?

Not too much, it's improved a lot over the past couple years. A little annoying to have to pay extra to contact certain folks but it makes sense. Annoying that recruiters couldn't share an account. If LinkedIn noticed we used more than one laptop for an account they would threaten to suspend our license, when really one of our recruiters also worked from home. Rather annoying.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Good place to find advertised jobs and candiates"

What do you like best?

I can easily find and connect with candidates for jobs I need to fill. I can also find advertised roles and learn more about my market

What do you dislike?

Limited search and other features on free version. Search functionality is much less effective on free version. They are limited it more and more with recent updates

G2 Crowd User

"Jobs at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

I enjoy LinkedIn Job Search’s broad search area and the ability to search for jobs that relate to your current employment or profession, or any job in general that you desire.

What do you dislike?

I understand that there are contracted recruiters for different companies and it could at times be a good opportunity for someone who may not be openly looking for another job, but the repeated messages from different recruiters can be a little annoying.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Junita C.
Junita C.

"Professional Social Media "

What do you like best?

The ability to find colleagues and to network with individual who have, or are pursuing a similar professional background as yourself. My CEO has used this platform to post job listings and screen for potential new hires.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything features that I dislike.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Christina S.
Christina S.

"I view LinkedIn as a top Job Search engine amongst many other competitors."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can message and connect, yet I can also create privacy settings for areas I do not want to follow or people I do not want to connect with.

What do you dislike?

I wish that more individuals would post current articles and helpful reads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They could provide more jobs and companies.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Sports
G2 Crowd User in Sports

"A great way to check out jobs in your area or out of town! "

What do you like best?

I had mentioned this in a previous question, but see the jobs that are out there, with companies that I either didn't know were hiring, or didn't know existed makes this a valuable tool!

What do you dislike?

If there is one thing I would change it would be to increase search criteria in searching for vacancies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't write off a possibility, based on the title of the post! Take a look and dig deep into each opportunity!

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Wholesale
G2 Crowd User in Wholesale

"LinkedIn Job Search"

What do you like best?

I like how you can look for a job within a certain area and see the estimated salary for that job.

What do you dislike?

The jobs are not rated to how they would most likely fit the ideal job you are hoping to find. Also, when you search for a job, it continues to give you the same jobs you've seen before and a lot of the job are not relevant to what you are hoping to find.

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Retail
G2 Crowd User in Retail

"Connecting me with the world "

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use especially after LinkedIn has updated their webpage.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that if you press enter in the message, the message sends instead of dropping down to another line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps your job posting get views to a great selection of candidates!

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sean M. M.
Sean M. M.

"Top Notch Job Search Site"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the search isn't clouded with businesses sending out a blanket call for employees. It fits your talents with the employers needs.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always research before using.

G2 Crowd User

"powerfull tool, intrusive at times"

What do you like best?

After few uses, the navigator directs me toward ad that would be useful for my research.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin, like any other social network, can be intrusive and predict your behaviors in a wrong way, sending you offer that diverges from the initial goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the engine gets better over time and your results are higher quality the more you use it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.

"Job Search"

What do you like best?

That is very easy to access, and always offers you free premium updates for a month,

What do you dislike?

It's all one colour and it needs to be upgraded to something else

LinkedIn Job Search review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"LinkedIn Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can filter by location because we want to find local people

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I am limited on my searches each month, the solution is way to expensive for our company to buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lower the price of the recruiting solutions

LinkedIn Job Search review by GS Rajesh  V.
GS Rajesh V.

"Most professional job search engine. "

What do you like best?

Easy Apply option help in applying for jobs easy.

What do you dislike?

Redirecting to Company site for every application will be a tough time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to look professional , use processional tools like LinkedIn Job search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ashley L.
Ashley L.

"LInkedin Job Search is an amazing tool for anyone hunting for jobs."

What do you like best?

I love the advanced job search capabilities that allow you to search different criteria simultaneously to narrow down exactly what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about Job Search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Erin F.
Erin F.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

The best part of LinkedIn Job search is the ease of the interface. Easy to narrow my search & find who I have connections to.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could view profiles anonymously without paying.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Kelly J.
Kelly J.

"Great quick search tool"

What do you like best?

That you can see whether there are people within your network who work where ou are applying

What do you dislike?

The app notifies you of open positions based on past experiences without identifying your current career track

LinkedIn Job Search review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"Great for finding the ideal position"

What do you like best?

Shows the open positions and similar opportunities that are open. The user interface is clean and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to apply to certain positions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and a leading in recruiting and opportunities

LinkedIn Job Search review by Nina U.
Nina U.

"Great Source for Talent"

What do you like best?

The search tool to create projects and especially the new "open to new opportunity" function.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot respond to people if they reject your message. I would still like to thank them for responding.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Dani B.
Dani B.

"Good Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of application process and research for open positions

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything off the top of my head

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple tool, make sure you carefully select who will manage this internally.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User

"Best Online Resource to Find Jobs"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to find jobs that you're interested, and then the site starts sending you job postings you might like, which are usually fairly accurate.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin in general has a busy UI, so sometimes navigating the websites and job postings is just information overload.

This is the main tool I use to find new jobs

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"My LinkedIn Review "

What do you like best?

I like to use LinkedIn for prospecting and viewing job titles and such...

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there aren't always visible ways to get a hold of contacts found on LinkedIn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the product before beginning with it

LinkedIn Job Search review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Talent Pool "

What do you like best?

I like that you can search based on certain characteristics you are looking for and find good quality people.

What do you dislike?

Its a little cumbersome in some spots. I would like the messaging to be a little easier.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Oliver T.
Oliver T.

"Helped me get my first corporate job!"

What do you like best?

The ease of access and vast network of different job openings across various sectors

What do you dislike?

The constant alerts even after I had already found a job

LinkedIn Job Search review by Natalie J.
Natalie J.

"LinkedIn Job Search "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, looks professional, and a trusted source

What do you dislike?

Spam advertisements are mixed in without any vetting them out by LinkedIn

LinkedIn Job Search review by David C.
David C.

"Job search made easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The ability to sift through applicants helped us find the best applicants quickly.

What do you dislike?

So far I have had a very positive experience using LinkedIn.

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Job Search reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.