LinkedIn Job Search

LinkedIn Job Search is a tool that allow user to quickly find job opportunities with location-based search and get automatic recommendations and notifications based on job searches.

Work for LinkedIn Job Search?

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

Showing 112 LinkedIn Job Search reviews
LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Faith C.</span>
Faith C.

Linkedin Job Search

What do you like best?

This is a great place for finding jobs and finding more people in your field of activity but depending on your connections and feed can sometimes go in the direction of social media.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not as good as it should be. This needs to be worked on because you see so many bad reviews on the customer support and to have a strong company you need a strong foundation and that starts with support to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give up if you get a few resumes that are not what you were looking for. Keep in mind if someone looking for a job and comes across an opening they are going to send a resume regardless if they qualify. You will find good candidates and you will also come across bad. I see a ton of negative reviews as well. This website should be your tool, use to filter out people you don't see fit to interview for the job listed, you get there resume with there application.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Job Search
LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Keene M.</span>
Keene M.

Fantastic tool!

What do you like best?

Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that may interest me, and I can see some basic (but important) data points. I also see recommendations, company trends, so many things. Comparatively speaking, Career Builder and Monster, just aren't in the same league. They feel like weak second or third cousins in comparison.

Getting visibility on positions I am seeking to hire is fantastic - driving more candidates to my positions. Job Search on LinkedIn is great - it shows me a very high quality of job matches, I can see a whole lot of related positions that are in the same zone as I am posting, and I can see some basic (but important) data points.

What do you dislike?

This is so tragic for a review, as its not fair. But, I don't see much competition in this sector - LinkedIn Job search is such a great tool, that there are very few competitors. I dont think they are as driven to improve as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of a great many tools available. For me, they are the clear industry leader in what I seek to achieve - a blend of social and practical purposes.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Barzin D.</span>
Barzin D.

Linkedin Recruiter Review

What do you like best?

The candidate pool is very large as well as a strong ethical commitment to provide a strong service. There is a sense of community on LinkedIN not available on Monster.com or Careerbuilder. Though many just use it for resume hunting, I like to use it to stay connected with top talent and top people. I also like to see the career progress of my formal colleagues and

What do you dislike?

It's rather expensive as well as limiting contact information. Doesn't have the best management tools and they don't allow strong integration with ATS. LInkeIN needs to think about the next "big think". Combining Social and Search was smart, but now we need to move into crowd-sourcing and other services that can fully leverage current trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn revolutionized recruiting by combining social and resume search. The next big step is combining search and crowd sourcing, hopefully LinkedIN has the insight to build that service.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

The Exclusive Professional Network

What do you like best?

LinkedIn by far has the best talent available. Many high level professional actively use LinkedIn, and the options available to be found is incredible. The elaborate search function allows both hiring organizations and the candidate to find what they're looking for - be it jobs or potential talent. Not only does LinkedIn benefit the applicant and recruiting, but it also allows all professional to grow their network and educate themselves with current news and business trends.

What do you dislike?

Because LinkedIn is so excusive and holds a niche in the market they can be a little pricey for even basic services for employers. Jobs postings and the recruiter seats can be quite expensive, so LinkedIn is really meant for your hard to fill positions. Using LinkedIn for anything entry level and clinical in nature can be tough as this sort of talent is not often targeted to become LinkedIn users. Executive Management sourcing and recruitment is next to none, but as stated Clinical Providers are not often found on LinkedIn if you're considering as a healthcare organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an entry level candidate you will not find a plethora of job. Many organizations that are small to medium size do not have the budget to post "all" position on LinkedIn. Large organization often will have the bandwidth to post positions, but they may choose to only post their managerial or executive level. If it's branding and candidate connection that your company needs consider getting a organization page, but limit your recruiter seats and postings to save.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Allie G.</span>
Allie G.

Great at suggesting, hard to get noticed

What do you like best?

I like that Linked In sends me emails with the latest job postings based on my experience, field, and location. It makes it very easy to find jobs to apply for when they are sent to me. Likewise, it's easy to log on and search for jobs by keywords as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how accessible the job application is to everyone so it is truly hard to get noticed. When I get an email to apply for a job, I know that many others have. It's so easy to just click through and send a resume via LinkedIn, so people just apply for every thing. It's really hard to stand out in this format. I also hate how hard it is to customize your application FOR that job. I have a lot of job experience that I want to share for certain jobs, not for other, etc. It's hard to separate this on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would probably use this in tandem with other methods of job searching and hiring.

LinkedIn Job Search review by <span>Patrick W.</span>
Patrick W.

Your Job Search Personal Assistant

What do you like best?

Finding opportunities can be a full-time job. LinkedIn's dedicated Job Search application(s) go a long way to helping connect you with whatever it is you're looking for. Alerts and reminders can be tailored to specific companies, locations, positions and more to ensure you don't miss a great opportunity if you fail to open the app every day.

Neat features like notifying a company when you click the apply button (even if you don't finish the application) are great nudges to put you on the radar.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn's biggest flaw is that its job list appears to be exclusive to LinkedIn. While it's certainly a dominant force for recruiters and talent experts, I still find myself checking 5+ other sites at the same time to find all relevant opportunities. It would be great if LinkedIn could somehow scrape these opportunities too (but perhaps give them less visual weight since I know recruiters are a big revenue source for the company).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to customize it and it can become your personal assistant in navigating the massive volume of great opportunities out there.

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Job Search reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.