Do you work for LinkedIn Job Search?

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

1-50 of 252 total LinkedIn Job Search reviews

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

1-50 of 252 total LinkedIn Job Search reviews
LinkedIn Job Search review by sandra a.
MY EXPERIENCE IN PROCESSMARKER

"LinkedIn is the best experience for found Job"

What do you like best?

which is a professional profile, where it serves as a tool to find colleagues and jobs that may be of interest, and also creates a profile for different companies looking for good profiles, also for business relationships and business among people who improve their rating, I recommend Linkedin because it is an easy, simple tool and I love it beause found diferents profiles in the red.

What do you dislike?

that there are users who make publications that can not be true, and where the professional profile of people does not show much, personal data is obtained in minutes does not have much privacy and even anyone can see what is published with the risk of that there may be some defamation of some person

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I recommend it, it is a good platform

linkedin has a global reach and creates connections with other people and companies but i recomended likedin, amplifies the scope, can do different and good business in the company, there is direct communication with customers, gives visibility to the brand, Publish useful and relevant content for your customers. Do not be endogamous.

Create a calendar with the contents that you are going to publish and respect the dates.

Publish regularly and at the best time for your company.

Involve your employees in the use of LinkedIn.

Invest a few minutes each day to find out what your customers and potential customers are talking about on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yadexi d.l angeles V.
Ingeniero

"Linkedin Jobs Useful platform for finding job opportunities anywhere in the world "

What do you like best?

Excellent tool for finding employment opportunities on the web and at the same time allows you to be connected with millions of professionals around the world. Thanks to its characteristic to our user profile we can add all our work experience, academic training, studies, sites of interest, and always keep our curriculum vitae updated and ready for any job you want.

This tool allowed me to reconnect with all the students in my class and in the same way exchange important information regarding my career and the study house.

My favorite characteristics are to alert those job proposals that interest me so much that I can constantly monitor all the people who visit my profile.

Undoubtedly a powerful tool to relate with key figures of recruitment worldwide

What do you dislike?

Honestly I do not have any negative comments, but nevertheless I consider that the Linkedin Premium version is extremely expensive, in my experience I have obtained excellent results with this tool, it allows me to know day by day the job offers related to my profile, to be connected with the that on one occasion were my university colleagues, be updated with relevant news, I think this tool is going in the right direction, very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's worth it you will not regret it

It has been very helpful to be able to connect every day with my colleagues and friends at university, in addition to being able to always be informed of the most important job offers in the world, this I have been able to achieve with Linkedin, it is a virtuous tool, I recommend 100%. Personally, the best software to search for job offers and make me known in the global recruiting market.

LinkedIn Job Search review by douglas t.
Encargado

"a good way to find work or be found"

What do you like best?

thanks to this platform I could find employment in a very practical and simple way, just create my profile specifying my talents and skills, it is also an excellent platform to find employees you can easily find qualified personnel according to what you specified in the search bar

What do you dislike?

it is an excellent platform, with a good web design, easy to use and very useful personally I have no problems with it, sometimes it takes a little time to load because I do not have a stable internet connection but the rest is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

at the moment of creating your profile, do it in the most professional way possible, that way when a company looks for personnel it can see in your profile that you are act to occupy the position that they are offering you

is a very useful way to find qualified employees, with the attitudes and experience you want

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jose Alberto V.
Jefe de operaciones

"Linkedin has evolved the network in search of job offers. "

What do you like best?

It is a solid tool that allows you to search for employment opportunities worldwide and be connected daily with countless professionals, thanks to this platform we can keep our resume updated, work experience, studies carried out, complementary training, sites of interest among others.

Thanks to Linkedin, the job search for me is much simpler, this tool allows me to search for work in a thorough way because I decide the country, cities and the limitations that I want to add to my respective applications.

Linkedin has allowed me to create a wide network of colleagues and meet professionals from around the world, its use is quite simple to apply, do not need to be great experts to get the most out of this platform and make yourself known in the global recruitment market.

Powerful tool 100% recommended.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I like this tool, without a doubt it offers innumerable benefits, but I have to make reference in the Premium version that is quite expensive and at times it would be nice to follow up if your application was reviewed by the applicant and to see if your application was considered.

It would be good to be able to filter some direct message to the owners of the companies and be able to get your interest from the application

always professionally connected and obtaining the best work proposal in the world market

LinkedIn Job Search review by JOSE LUIS B.
Dueño de tienda

"The best job search software so far"

What do you like best?

is one of the most popular sites to look for work, for what many companies use it to publish their vacancies. It is easy to use and can adjust the area where you are looking. If you have a LinkedIn account, you can get your resume to apply directly through LinkedIn to some job offers.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn allows us to be updated in our work area, see the development of our business skills and publicize our service worldwide. It has been our tool that helped us connect at any time and at any time of the day.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maria L.
asistente administrativo

"The ideal way to connect professionals with business opportunities."

What do you like best?

1927/5000

For job seekers, it is a free application, and there is also a mobile version available. LinkedIn is easy to create your profile online from your resume. Connection requests are easy to send, and LinkedIn even makes suggestions from people you may know. The "degrees" of a connection are a good feature. The ability to send an InMail message to the person who posted the job and the reference request are also excellent features to help in my job search. LinkedIn also has its own messaging service to allow direct messages through the application, even without traditional text messaging services. I would like to see real work recommendations based on the content of my LinkedIn profile.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least about this tool is that you need the premium version so that your profile appears first in the searches of companies, this version also allows you to see what people or companies have seen your profile, also offers in real. the most relevant time, this option has a free 30-day trial mode, but you must register a credit card

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerful tool that allows you to identify employment opportunities effectively through LinkedIn. It can be easier to get a list of job announcements.

Linkedln is an incredible tool to find employment opportunities, in our profile we can attach our professional experiences (in this area we can select the company if it is registered in LinkedIn and through this option you can visualize the number of registered people that work in the company) , university studies, courses, we can also put our skills, what I like about this tool is that we can add our preferences, such as the country where you want to apply, the number of employees you would like the company to have, and the position to which you want to apply, you receive notifications with published vacancies that adapt to your profile, by expanding the network of contacts, they can validate their knowledge and skills for this when companies seeking to validate certain references can already see in the profile, agreement with the people and companies that you start to follow on the home screen, There are certain vacancies available that usually require you to send your resume to a specific email.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Edwin M.
Ingeniero Industrial

"The best site to connect with Great Professionals "

What do you like best?

Linkedin, is an excellent platform where we can find job opportunities with the simple fact of revealing in your profile your experiences, skills and knowledge.

Through this Profile you have opportunities that some company that is requesting Staff can contact you through Linkedin

They are great opportunities, since many people have gotten work in this Easy and Simple Way as it is to Create a Profile in a Social Network.

It is a quite useful Software, and complete since it helps many people in search of some job offer.

Linkedin It has a chat tool with which you can communicate with people from anywhere in the world. You can create dialogues with excellent professionals, receive advice on the subject

I recommend it! LinkedIN your opportunity to grow in the Professional World

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Linkedin, I think it is a very useful Social Network for all people who are looking for work and especially for entrepreneurs who want to make your company popular, with linkedin it is possible to do so

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin Job Search Its the Best

I love It

Linkedin has such a high Network of Users, Professionals specialized in many Materials, Entrepreneurs of Low, Medium and High Level.

With Linkedin you can make your company very well known in this environment of Professionals and Entrepreneurs.

It is an incredible and useful Red

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sukesh  N.
Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"The best site for job seekers with good experience"

What do you like best?

One can create job profile with the experience summary and start searching for jobs in LinkedIn. I connect with people in LinkedIn who are matching my job profile so that I can request referral in their company if required.We can connect to various company HR's in this site and ask for job openings. We can set LinkedIn job email alerts so that I get email on the new job postings.We have an option to request referral from our connections which is useful in getting new job opportunities.We can share our certifications on our profile and we can also update our skillets so that the recruiters can search and reach out to us.Freshers can request for internships with company HR or other connections which will be helpful in getting good job in future.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any cons of such but my profile the last updated date is not shown to me.Sometimes we get job alerts which are not suitable to my experience or my profile which should be avoided as much.

Freshers are likely to receive less calls or opportunities.

I had great experience using LinkedIn as I got many calls and messages from the recruiters regarding new job openings. I am connected with many people from various companies who are matching with my job profile and I request referral whenever I go for attend so that my resume will be at the top in the queue.

5*'s for this website.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Tamara S.
Yoga Teacher Trainer, Retreat/Journey Leader, Yogic Lifestyle Coach, Motivational Speaker, Writer

"Peer Networking is the future"

What do you like best?

This is one of many new website platforms that provide peer to peer endorsing, like Air BNB or UBER/LYFT these sites allow people to receive honest feedback about a persons work performance or a product. I love that aspect that allows me to endorse someones genuine skill with the strength of my reputation, which strengthens the power of that endorsement in that if I am wrong then it also makes me look bad.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only the appearance of this site. For some reason it looks a little outdated to me or something, I can't quite pinpoint exactly, but it's not as 'new' looking and that i think is what doesn't attract as many younger professionals as it could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent way to get your resume out if you are a user or to find potential employees with valid references that you can review online. It's a great service to ensure employment ahead of time if for example you are moving somewhere or want to review job opportunities in different locations or fields. My brother was able to secure employment months before a big move through Linkedin saving him loads of stress.

I have found possible job connections and have been offered jobs I wouldn't have discovered without this service. I also have been able to network with other people who do similar things and help one another with suggestions and mutually beneficial promotional opportunities.

LinkedIn Job Search review by MARIA B.
CONTADORA

"I have used this program for a long time and I still love it."

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Unless you are willing to pay money, you do not get all the benefits of the program. I do not have the need to pay money for the additional benefits, since the base is enough to satisfy my needs. It would be good when there are people who see your profile to always see who they are, but without paying that unfortunately is not an option. The only other drawback I would say is that recently it seems that it has become a little more in a facebook with what some people publish. I would like this to be eliminated, that it is a professional platform that I do not want to follow and see photos of village families or other personal information, not related to work

In addition, another advantage is the "Quick application" function, which allows to share the CV or any other information with a single click.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Danube S.
Orientador profesional

"Maximum work opportunity. "

What do you like best?

I like linkedIn job because it is a network of professionals that allows me to keep informed of the news of my work sector, which helps me to visualize in a very easy and safe way the employment opportunities in my area of action, besides this software I allows to create a network of acquaintances, friends or colleagues that opens the possibility to me for more employment opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about linkedIn Jobs is that it asks for confirmation of the identity and that is really good but at the same time annoying, because the verification process takes at least two days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LinkedIn Job Search because it is a new platform, with great scope in the workplace and widely recognized worldwide as a virtual work agency.

LinkedIn Job Search benefits me because it opens a wide range of possibilities and job opportunities, which helps me increase my income because, I use this platform to offer my services as a professional counselor and thus get extra income to my job as a counselor in the Educational Unit Private My second Home.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elvira M.
Senior Specialist
Banking

"Efficient and Smart way to find suitable job"

What do you like best?

Best feature of Linkedin Job Search is regular suggestions about new jobs based on my interests. I also found my last job thanks to Linkedin Job Search. Linkedin Job Search regularly sends me notifications about new vacancies. Best side of it is that I can keep my public profile open to new opportunities and Linkedin keeps it hidden from my current company. Thanks to this feature I regularly get job offers from different companies.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin Job Search is a great platform for job seekers. But some features are not enough for company and hr specialists. It would we great if Linkedin Job search had live assessment feature with candidates. It would help HR specialists to get exact information about candidate skills and knowledge.

I regularly use Linkedin Job Search in order to get information about new jobs in banking sphere. It also makes me visible to HR specialists.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Luisa C.
Maquilladora profesional
Cosmetics

"Professional growth."

What do you like best?

I like linkedIn because it is an inclusive social network, which allows people of many professions or trades to meet in a same place where they can create bonds of friendship, share experiences and grow professionally, for this reason I use this software frequently, since in it Many posts are published related to my work branch and keeps me informed of the events in the world of cosmetics, topics that concern me as a professional make-up artist.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn jobs is very good, I have nothing negative to say, since I use it I am very pleased with the service, so I think it's excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedIn jobs as a software that is not only used to find or offer jobs, but as a means to keep professionals updated, thanks to all the valuable information it offers professionals and the opportunity of interrelation between people with common interests.

This software benefits me, because it allows me to see different work options in my country and in the world, also because it helps me to contact colleagues; professionals in the area of makeup who share their knowledge with me and clarify doubts about new trends in the world of cosmetics, which is very important, because it allows us to stay updated.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Trinidad G.
Peluquero estilista
Cosmetics

"Online work agency."

What do you like best?

I like this application because it is a platform to find work in an easy and reliable way, I know it and I have been using it for more than two years and I found my last job through linkedin. That is why I am very grateful and satisfied for the service provided by this business network.

What do you dislike?

Since I use linkedIn it has always been an efficient software, honestly nothing negative comes to my mind with respect to this application, since it has always worked with high quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend LinkednIn Jobs as a software completely oriented to the workplace where you can find and offer jobs of all kinds and in all possible areas where a job can be done.

The benefits of LinkedIn for me are that: it has put me in contact with people from my same work activity to share experiences, but above all it has opened the possibility of finding a job and showing my talent as a stylist through linkedIn Marketing Solutions as well how to perfect my styling techniques in online courses of linkedIn learning.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Pablo T.
Encargado

"looking for a job or having staff never was that easy"

What do you like best?

what I love about linkedin is that it is a complete platform that has an immense network of professionals who excel in many areas, linkedin is a very useful platform for job search thanks to its personalized search which you can adapt according to your wishes and find what you need, in the same way is a broad network in which you can have qualified personnel for your company

What do you dislike?

It would be more interesting if people could add more content or details about their previous jobs but that would be the desicion of each user

Recommendations to others considering the product

add all your experience in your profiles this will help them when a company sees your profile

facilitates the search of personnel for the company.

It is easy and simple to use.

personally, he helped me find a job

LinkedIn Job Search review by Pedro V.
Inspector de Procesos Productivos.

" the best jobs"

What do you like best?

I have a wide variety of labor offers, a variety of options in terms of reputable companies. It helps us to have better job opportunities and thus improve our quality of life by obtaining a good job in a stable company with a long history.

What do you dislike?

Nothing disgusts me, this page is very good and the service it offers to people looking for a job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it since it is very useful for the job search, it has the best job offers in the country as well as outside, they give you technical advice, it gives you a lot of support and reliability.

It is very useful because you can communicate with other people who are in your condition, have advice to improve your level of job competition, share concerns with people anywhere in the world, give you advice and guide you as to what is your best option at the time of applying for a job.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Huy H.
Quality Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
(10,001+ employees)

"Best application for Job platform "

What do you like best?

- From the user point of view (not HR), that is a nice application to install, setup and use. Is is simple, nice user interface.

- The search engine is quite good and matches as expected.

- Super easy to apply for a job, building networks with people and HR without any barriers

- Communication, follow-up is also perfect with chat/inbox, attached file function, etc.

What do you dislike?

- Quite a lots of motivational news leading to complex content or not easy to focus

- Some people are advertising their business

- Consider how to quarify the profile if someone is making up or cheating?

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best Job Search application for me.

I have been using for over 2 years, it helps a lot to build up my network more professional, and always is updated and connected with my friends and colleagues as well.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elsa G.
Asesor de ventas
Business Supplies and Equipment

"The best in social networks."

What do you like best?

Thanks to my profile in likendin, I can contact many people around the world with the same interests as me, also constantly send emails to my gmail to inform me of the latest events of all contacts in my network.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin besides being a social network, it helps you find work, we give you every day the last vacancies that exist in any company according to your profile, I have nothing against it, because it has worked very well for me, it is an excellent social network.

I do not use the application in my work, I use it on my personal computer and I also have the version for Android to be more in touch with my network, I use it personally to interact and be up to date with each job offer.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Esthefany C.
Diseñador

"an excellent way to recruit staff for the company"

What do you like best?

linkedin allows you to search among the different profiles created by professionals in the platform and thus be able to recruit staff who is qualified depending on the different vacancies found in it, in addition to that linkedin works in the same way to find employment thanks to the creation of your totally personalized profile in which you can specify besides your experiences your education and titles so that in this way the people or companies that look for you have a previous knowledge of my preparation as a professional

What do you dislike?

linkedin is a very complete platform and as a professional I feel satisfied with the diverse tools that it offers me

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking for a job or looking for staff for the company, I would recommend you to customize the search bar which will allow you to find what you are looking for easily

when it comes to finding qualified personnel for the company is very useful

LinkedIn Job Search review by Mari B.
Sales
(Myself Only)

"I have gone in a couple of Job Interviews but none have been succesful"

What do you like best?

What I like best about LinkedIn is the fact that I can network and connect with people from industries that I want to be in. I have been able to snoop around and see who is hiring and who works where to be able to talk to them and create a relationship. It is a great tool in the sense of getting an idea of what is out there and being able to connect the dots as to who works who but that's sort of it.

What do you dislike?

I have gotten a couple of interviews through LinkedIn and to be honest they have all been pretty disappointing experiences. I am grateful that the website exists and it definitely helps with research but BEWARE OF SCAMS, specially out of college. I have gotten 3 interviews from LinkedIn and all 3 interviews were sketchy in their own way and completely misleading as to the types of jobs they were. Most are weird job schemes for Kiosks at malls and Costco. I would just be very weary about the interviews you do get from LinkedIn, they are usually misleading in what they actually want you to do and they be misleading about pay. They paint a picture that is just not true so be aware.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool nonetheless! Use it, it is helpful but please be aware of Scams.

It allows you to do a good amount of research of who works in the company and who worked in the company and where they are now.

LinkedIn Job Search review by zuber k.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Superb Portal for social & passive networking for hiring candidates"

What do you like best?

I love this portal because it gives me the exact match for the candidates which is not available on any other job boards. You can do a Boolean search with exact location. The graphical user interface is very user friendly. It can be access from anywhere in the world through your desktop, laptop or even cellphone.

we are able to find friends by doing a simple search.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn has solve me almost all the problems of recruiting. There are not much dislikes I have with LinkedIn, but with a non-paid linkedin they must improve some functions and features so that we can enjoy the leverage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a job LinkedIn is the best portal to get address to the entire world. If you are a recruiter and want to find candidates LinkedIn is the extraordinary portal. LinkedIn gives a good exposure to your resume for the companies looking for a specific candidates matching to their skills. I love LinkedIn because it has solve my problems. You have access to million of canidates through this portal. It is easy to access and easy to use and can be access from the corner of the world. Only we require a good Internet speed. Recruiting and hiring purpose is solve through LinkedIn

Executive , Director Associate Director level candidates can be find easily on LinkedIn. Candidates which are not active on any other Job boards we get easily on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Faith C.
Lead Specialist
Insurance

"Linkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

This is a great place for finding jobs and finding more people in your field of activity but depending on your connections and feed can sometimes go in the direction of social media.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not as good as it should be. This needs to be worked on because you see so many bad reviews on the customer support and to have a strong company you need a strong foundation and that starts with support to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give up if you get a few resumes that are not what you were looking for. Keep in mind if someone looking for a job and comes across an opening they are going to send a resume regardless if they qualify. You will find good candidates and you will also come across bad. I see a ton of negative reviews as well. This website should be your tool, use to filter out people you don't see fit to interview for the job listed, you get there resume with there application.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User

"Great Way to look for jobs"

What do you like best?

I like how there are always new job postings. You can always find job postings in your related field. New postings appear all the time. You can really narrow done what you want. It is easy to promote yourself and your skills on LinkedIn. It helps you have access to more employers and find jobs that may not be available where you live.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is there are always jobs that do not match what you are looking for. I searched for one thing and another pops up. It is kind of annoying when you have to be super specific.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to be as specific as you can when you search because sometimes you may get jobs you do not want to show up.

What we have solved using this is finding jobs and internships in the journalism field. The journalism field has gotten harder to find jobs in. LinkedIn Job Search has made it easy.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User

"Incredible tool when you want to look for a job "

What do you like best?

Linkedin, an incredible tool for the search of employment of any person, the incredible thing of this page is that we can fill it with information either of courses that we have done, the career that you have done in the university your skills that you have, your aptitudes among many other things when you find more friends may be easier to receive job offers with greater ease, in general this page is one of the best without any doubt

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things that this page has is that if you do not have the premium version your profile will not be among the first searches of the people, but the rest is an incredible page

Recommendations to others considering the product

I make this recommendation for those people who want to get a better job, I recommend it

Thanks to linkedin you can get a desirable job, the only thing you need is a little effort and dedication so you can get the job of your dream

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Graphic Design

"If you are looking for a job this is the place to go!"

What do you like best?

Best aspects of the whole LinkedIn job search is that luck is on your side, and you have received interview invitation - you can search and research every single person within the company, (let's say Hiring Manager), you can browse his interests and everything that care about. Once you have an interview you will look overly prepared because the amount of the information is enormous (their career path, interests, friends, posts etc)

What do you dislike?

It may look a little bit "strange" if you will research every single person and will lead the interview flow according to the data that you discovered on the profile because they probably can see that you "viewed their profile"

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful information source as well as glassdoor

I was researching the information on Interior design company where I was going to apply, I wanted to see what is going on within the company, and what kind of career path leads where.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Alexa D.
Acute Care Sales Representative
Medical Devices
(10,001+ employees)

"Future Leader Recruiting Tool"

What do you like best?

I believe Linkedin Jobs is the new leading platform for recruitment. Many people keep their profiles accurate compared to Indeed or Monster. So you can always know that your experience is updated compared to the last time you went on one of those websites. Also, the fact that it quickly links you to the company's website you can see what their company culture its. I also love that it shows when you have connections that work there so you can ask for a referral.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Linkedin Job Search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hope this platform continues down the path it is trending on as it has all of the job functions you would hope a career platform would have.

I am solving my future recruitment opportunities, seeing what jobs are open in my geographical market as well as reading to learn what would be a natural promotion opportunity for my career.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Vanilla V.
Diseñadora Grafica Freelance

" It is a good place to find a job or people with similar professional interests."

What do you like best?

Through LinkedIn you can generate job opportunities. You get direct contact with the leaders and referents of your industry and we can also share information through groups, ask our network questions about issues that concern us and allow us to do Networking from anywhere in the world and be in contact with professionals and be located. We can be recommended by other contacts and participate in forums and online consultations with related professionals. It also helps us to keep the Curriculum Vitae online. It is also useful when having an online portfolio where customers can appreciate the quality of our work.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing about Linkedin is that you can get personal data in a matter of minutes. And it is easy to defame a person easily, and be seen in a short time by a crowd. It could lend itself to identity theft. Also, if it is used to look for a job, it is not a very reliable platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great care must be taken with the people we add to our network, because they will have access to our personal information. I recommend it to have a professional profile online, and so show them more easily to our employers.

I use it to keep my professional Curriculum updated and my employers can see what I have done in the workplace. Also, I can upload my old projects and create a kind of online portfolio.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ake C.
Marketer.

"The modern way to search for jobs."

What do you like best?

LinkedIn job is very intuitive and having tried tens of Job platforms over a few years,I rate LinkedIn job search as one of the most easy to use job platforms.My favorite part of LinkedIn job search is how I receive timely suggestions about job openings which fit into the kind of openings I will be interested to apply for.

I also like that LinkedIn keeps my profile secret from my current company,so they are never aware I am open to a new job offer.

What do you dislike?

There are times I have been contacted by recruiters and upon a few email exchanges it took a while to receive a follow-up.It will be great for me to know if and when a recruiter has seen my message,to let me know if I am being left to pass or if the recruiter has just had too many messages and he hasn’t yet read mine.

LinkedIn job search takes care of the most difficult part of job searching,which is having to comb the internet to find an interesting opening,after which I then need to send my resume or fill an application.With LinkedIn job search,I no longer need to do the above but rather I get notified about these job from the comfort of my app. And application is with a few clicks on my smartphone screen

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ruben Adolfo C.
Comerciante
(Myself Only)

"Excellent for work opportunities"

What do you like best?

I like LinkedIn job, because once you create your job profile you enter this successful job search platform and have the opportunity to connect with many professionals from around the world and various companies that may require your services

What do you dislike?

I really have not found any reason not to like the job search on LinkedIn. With this application you can get the job you want. linkedin is looking for you.

LinkedIn Job Search, is extraordinary because it opens the doors to employment opportunities and also because it helps me to contact colleagues; and Professionals for the purpose of mutual advice

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rebecca C.
Account Manager

"LinkedIn Jobs Offers a Professional Job Hunting Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to see jobs tailored to your experience and qualifications. This makes LinkedIn Job Search a better quality service than sites like Indeed and Workopolis etc. It is also great to have features like the advanced button as you can target down to experience level, when the job was posted, company, job function, area you are interested in working in etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how LinkedIn only suggests jobs related to your current position and info on LinkedIn. It is difficult to look for jobs if you wish to get out of the current industry you are in, however if you wish to stay within your industry this service cannot be beat!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this service to anyone wanting to look for quality jobs in an easy and concise way, as it compiles all the available jobs in your area that you are qualified for and makes recommendations based on your profile.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ana R.
Pasante

"excellent platform of employment opportunity"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this wonderful platform is that you can put your profile and work experience in many companies and professionals in it could give you an employment opportunity and also gives us the facility to interact with many professionals and exchange experiences

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that it sometimes hides the number of applicants that there are. Although I consider the application to be a tool of excellent scope

It is a very good job search portal and with LinkedIn Job Search they are reducing my job search time by half.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Kariuki P.
ICT Officer, Sytems Admin
Hospitality

"Linkedin jobs 2019"

What do you like best?

Just like any other social media account you can create and edit your profile the way you want it.

Job openings that much your qualifications according to your profile.

Linkedin has many potential employers making it easy for you to get a job if your profile impresses the potential employer

Job applications can be made straight through the site

Sharing and updating informative posts

What do you dislike?

The free version has limited feature, they can add a little more

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it to get your career on the right path

Ease of getting skilled personnel to get that meet our organization's need

LinkedIn Job Search review by Amanda G.
Diseñador gráfico

"an excellent tool either for the recruitment of new staff or the search for a job"

What do you like best?

This platform gives you the opportunity to create a completely professional profile, specifying your skills, talents and work experience for job search, it is very easy to use, it is very useful when recruiting new personnel which is qualified for the company

What do you dislike?

Personally, I think the platform takes a bit longer because sometimes I do not have a completely stable internet connection and I consider the primium version expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can find thousands of professional profiles on this platform

It is an excellent method of recruitment of new personnel act for the company

LinkedIn Job Search review by Gustavo M.
Operation Analyst
Telecommunications
(10,001+ employees)

"Successful Job Search Tool"

What do you like best?

It shows job offers easily.

They protect data privacy.

It is possible to apply to jobs easily.

It's a professional network.

It is possible to meet and keep in touch with a big quantity of professional people all over the world.

There's a world of possibilities because LinkedIn shows not only job opportunities but posts in which you can find lot of professional information.

What do you dislike?

Some employers are not deploying the whole capability of this job searcher, what a pity that the most of them doesn't use the easy apply feature and some job seekers need to be redirected to the home page of the employer to fill its traditional forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trust in LinkedIn, because it has shown me that is possible to find a job by this means. In fact I owe my current job to a LinkedIn search.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yorvis G.
Conductor profesional
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"This application is excellent"

What do you like best?

Linkedin allows me to be in contact with all my network of friends, what I like the most is that I can see the profile of all the companies in the world, since almost all the companies and workers from all over the world are registered on this platform.

What do you dislike?

This application has several attachments and there is one for each need, in my case I use linkedin Job Search and it is to find jobs more easily, since according to the profile of each one linkedin sends to the mail all the job offers that suit you , I do not see anything negative to this application, it really works.

It's a very good application that works according to what it promises, plus it allows me to interact with my entire network of friends, like any social network.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jordyn H.
relations

"LinkedIN"

What do you like best?

I use LinkedIn to consistently apply for jobs, there is no end to what I want to filter and search, It is very easy to use and customize to my exact search ideas. I also enjoy it tells you how many people have applied.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say about the LinkedIn Job Search function, there could be more easy apply options but that is on the end of the company, they need to add that function to their application process.

I love it

LinkedIn Job Search review by Josh L.
Digital Marketing Manager

"LinkedIn Is Great For Hiring"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the best about using LinkedIn Job Search for hiring is the ability to reach ideal job candidates by targeting the ads by desired attributes.

What do you dislike?

So far there has not been anything that I have found with the LinkedIn Job Search app that I dislike.

I have used LinkedIn Job Search to hire 6 employees over the past year. It is very easy to set up a job posting and see the metrics. We have received very qualified candidates through LinkedIn at a lower cost than if we had outsourced a recruiter.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elymaria O.
Asistente administrativo sénior
Government Administration

"It is an excellent application. "

What do you like best?

It came installed on my cell phone, I started using it and it's very good, I can keep in touch with people related to my work and get all the job offers that are closest to me or anywhere in the world, for people who They are looking for work is excellent.

What do you dislike?

So far I can not say anything against, at first I had some problems with the application, but thanks to their technical support they could help me and everything has worked very well, since then it has been great, linkedin has many functions and there will always be one that adapt to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with this application those who need to get a job do so in a very easy way, since linkedin is responsible for selecting everything that suits their needs according to their profile.