Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

LinkedIn Learning

(143 reviews)

LinkedIn leads a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions, advertising sales and recruitment solutions

Work for LinkedIn Learning?

Learning about LinkedIn Learning?

LinkedIn Learning Reviews

Showing 152 LinkedIn Learning reviews
LinkedIn Learning review by Sofia Carolina F.
Sofia Carolina F.

"thanks to linkedin learning I am getting excellent learnings."

What do you like best?

since I use this application of linkedin has been excellent, thanks to it you get excellent learning, I like that I find a variety of courses that have helped me a lot in my peronal and professional growth, I consider that the staff that teaches them is 100% trained , has given me a free month to prove the service

What do you dislike?

I have been using the application for three weeks and I have not had any problems, but at first it was difficult for me to get a course in Spanish since some are limited to English, I would like to see more options available in my language in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

linkedin is an excellent application that is very aware of its users, and give the possibility to have this application (linkedin learning) conidero which is one of the best, that no user of linkedin should disapprove, because I'm sure your courses will help very much as they have done with me.

I have had many benefits, since from the comfort of my home I can get all kinds of online courses, courses are available for the improvement of very good office techniques, which have helped me to have a better management in all programs and so I can include them in the planning of my classes, helping me to gain the attention of my students, as well as a course on personal growth, which undoubtedly helped me to believe and trust more in my potential as a teacher, and know that I am an instrument to change societies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning review by Kerly G.
Kerly G.

"linkedin learning has everything I need."

What do you like best?

I am very happy with this application, thanks to having my account in linkeding they gave me the opportunity to use this incredible application for a month for free, at the beginning it was a surprise the invitation I received for a message, I decided to test it and now I think it is the best application that exists, I have managed to do two free courses with the best instructors, every week I can do one and already I think to start the third.

What do you dislike?

When I find an application that helps me as much as learning it is difficult to talk about something I do not like, the only thing that has been complicated for me is finding courses in Spanish. I would like to have more options in my idiona, and that the courses give recognitions or certificates endorsed by some educational entity so that they have weight in my curriculum.

I have had many benefits from personal to work, I have done courses of personal motivation and techniques to grow my business or to embark on new paths, trusting my potential, no doubt learning has changed my paradigna, the way I saw my rialidad and my working world.

What eLearning Content solution do you use?

LinkedIn Learning review by Marifel Esmeralda L.
Marifel Esmeralda L.

"linkedin learning is the best option for courses."

What do you like best?

learning has given me many advantages that have been very satisfactory for me, the courses are adapted to the current reality, there is a course for every need, sure your language is available, you do it from the comfort of your home, and accounts with a month free, really the staff that dictates them are very capable.

What do you dislike?

so far I could not say that with this application there is something that I do not like, I am very satisfied with everything I have learned with these courses, I could not say anything negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

has a free month, are excellent courses and the opportunity that gives us, I would like to have more options in Spanish.

learning has helped me to be updated with the latest technology, has helped me to take courses related to administration, which have helped me a lot to develop my work more effectively. I as a manager must be contactemente updating and that way better than with this tool so good.

LinkedIn Learning review by Edward Michael B.
Edward Michael B.

"It has allowed me to be updated with the latest trends."

What do you like best?

It is an excellent online training platform, it has allowed me to develop skills and grow professionally, giving me a new perspective in many ways and develop new strategies to grow my business, thanks to my account in linkedin I had the opportunity to make several courses in linkedin learning that helped me develop my skills.

What do you dislike?

It is an application that offers free courses, with professionals and is available in many languages ​​therefore I can not mention anything negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a good way to be updated with the best in training, they have a lot of variety of courses.

With this application I have had many benefits on a personal and professional level, personal motivation courses are excellent, it has helped me to see life in a different way, take advantage of every adversity and know that everything is possible, all these techniques I have implemented in my Beauty Salon and I've really had better results with my employees and clientele.

LinkedIn Learning review by Luisa C.
Luisa C.

"CONSTANT LEARNING."

What do you like best?

Linkedin learning is a really useful application and that's why I love it, I use it to perfect my makeup techniques and I like it, all the videos I've seen have helped me to improve my techniques and update them, keeping me within the current trends.

What do you dislike?

From my point of view the biggest disadvantage of this application is the cost, because although it is affordable, it is very expensive in bolivars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application, because it looks for the professionals to keep us updated each one in our labor branch, for what it offers more than 100,000 courses dictated by professionals that will allow you to take your work to another level.

Linkedin Learning I benefit because it allows me to be updated, which makes my clientele increase, because everyone likes to be fashionable and with the latest trends in makeup and this I have achieved thanks to the tutorials that this software has offered me ; through very complete videos, with updated information and dictated by professionals, experts in the area of fashion, makeup and professional styling.

LinkedIn Learning review by sugey m.
sugey m.

"Deep and constant learning. "

What do you like best?

I like LinkedIn Learning because it allows me to do online courses with professional tutors easily and comfortably (from my home), just by using a computer, which helps me learn about the new trends in nail fashion and update my technique of work.

What do you dislike?

I think the subscription is a bit expensive, because I live in Venezuela and here the dollar has a high cost with respect to the bolivar, however it is worth the investment because it is excellent and helps a lot to improve my manicure techniques.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is excellent to improve or perfect any learning environment you want, because it has many courses and tutorials dictated by real professionals, so I recommend it.

LinkedIn learning benefits me by showing me the new techniques and designs that are currently being implemented which makes me update professionally and can provide a better service to my clients and thus attract more people in search of my service for innovation in the Manicure techniques learned and perfected thanks to these tutorials.

LinkedIn Learning review by Alexandre H.
Alexandre H.

"Another eLearning Platform"

What do you like best?

The range of courses exceeds 5,000 specific courses in different subjects, and in different languages. Among them we can find: courses to complement your business training in areas such as marketing or digital skills, courses to encourage your creativity, or to increase your technological skills.

This gives us an opportunity to enhance our professional skills and job opportunities.

In addition, the courses are taught by experts with a long career in the training of different subjects.

The platform is well structured so the user finds and accesses the courses that interest him in the simplest way possible.

You will be able to save the courses that interest you in your library, and the courses you are doing at the moment and the ones you have done previously.

Another advantage is that you are allowed to download the files of the course you are doing, in order to facilitate offline study.

What do you dislike?

There are few courses in Spanish.

There are some topics that are not very complete.

There are also no courses about the main vendors certifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it. It's free. You have nothing to lose.

Study a course and get your own conclusions.

Would you like to improve your training with specific courses? Then LinkedIn Learning is what you were looking for.

LinkedIn Learning is a platform focused on online training. It is aimed for users of the LinkedIn social network, who wish to reinforce and complement their skills and professional training.

LinkedIn Learning review by Consuelo W.
Consuelo W.

"Great opportunities, wish there were more..."

What do you like best?

I really like the short nature of the videos and learning tools. It's easy to use and do with some down time at work. It also is pretty comprehensive, the videos I've dealt with are very well planned out and easy to follow. They seem to have had some effort put into them and the production quality is nice as well. They don't seem like low budget youtube videos, more like professional videos that a college might put out for their actual online classes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't necessarily associated reading material. I also dislike that there aren't a lot of free options with a free account. It's a little difficult to convince an employer to get this for you when there are many other free options out there with similar production quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is really good, just know that there are equally good free options out there if you just take a second to look.

I have been learning about some management skills and how to improve my own work ethics. I have gained some insight in how other people understand the work place and how to navigate it myself. I have also learned and benefited from learning about risk and when to take risk. It was inspiring to know that I have a decent amount of control over my career and to know where and when to go with it. My experience was very practical.

LinkedIn Learning review by Luis T.
Luis T.

"Genuine, dynamic, full of surprises like this is Linkedin Learning"

What do you like best?

The advantages of belonging to the club Linkedin Learning are many, of course we have to admit that it is not a service for anything economic, but it is totally worth it, we have plans from $ 30 to even $ 120 per month, it is not less true that obtain certificates issued by this company would make it easier for us to find job offers that are very well paid, much faster, by having the validation of the social network itself in terms of the knowledge of its members.

What do you dislike?

The high costs involved in belonging to this teaching program can not be faced by the vast majority of those who start a working life with little money, if it is true that they have many courses of high value for various projects in specific examples those based on Wordpress, which requires certain knowledge of programming oriented to the CMS (Content Management System) very specific. In addition, it is important to mention that the certificates issued are quite difficult to process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the platform to save time of transfers of employees and to maximize the time of the employee in the workplace, give at least the employee 2 hours a day so you can complete your study cycle properly.

Train a large number of employees is much easier with Linkedin if you do not have the funds to sponsor days of classroom courses, the cheapest option is courses via videos or video calls via the Internet, employees can have at least 2 hours of daily study and continue in the workplace to continue with the workday.

LinkedIn Learning review by Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.

"I have never learned so much so fast!"

What do you like best?

The videos are succinct, and filled with valuable information. The people teaching the courses are thought out and descriptive, making each topic easy to understand. I think there are two favorite things about this for me.

1. You get a certificate of completion at the end of each course, which goes on your LinkedIn profile, giving credit to what you have studied.

2. You can take the videos on the go with you and learn anywhere on their LinkedIn Learning app.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot access content/exercise files directly from the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would browse your options online if you are looking to budget your learning tools, and do as many free courses as you can (there is a plethora of Youtube videos, a free trials, etc.) before you dive into LinkedIn Learning. The cool thing about LinkedIn learning is that they offer a free 30-day trial before you spend a dime. The reason I am paying for a 2nd month now was actually an accident, but I am glad I forgot to cancel my subscription because it has been WELL worth the $30 bucks! I would say go for it if you have a little extra cash to spend on learning. The certificates at the end are quite a treat and something to show for the time and effort of taking each course :-)

I have discovered how much I still have to learn about my industry. I am a self taught graphic designer, and of course with that comes loopholes and things that you've overlooked. Even though I have been in the business for over 10 years, going through these basic courses have opened my eyes to new things and have already, in the short 2 months I have been a subscriber, allowed me to expand what I can offer my clients.

LinkedIn Learning review by Liza M.
Liza M.

"Best Professional App"

What do you like best?

Its professional and people dont post personal things, like where there are eating. traveling drinking,

People are always willing to help, giving adrices, posting jobs from companies they know or from people that have shared with them.

I like the possition that allows you to apply directly without taking you out of the platform.

also i like the fact that you can apply to multiple positions in diff countries.

I also like that if your resume is beeing taking into consideration you are notified

i like the fact that you know how many people you have reach and from witch industries

i like that the updates are always for better and they are announced

What do you dislike?

you cant download interesting videos in order to share, also, i dont like that i cant go to a profile to examine being like blind, people knows you have seen theirs profile, it will be better if the apps ask, would you like the person to know that you were looking at their profile.

I would like that all the jobs posted are likedin friendly to apply, not that you have to sing in in another platform, and start from scratch your resume. that must be fixed.

i dont like that some updates only work for a group of people

i dont like that the refresh doesn't work nice sometimes you see on Monday post you have previously see on friday and miss a lot of good post

Recommendations to others considering the product

i cant since im not a user at this time, but since its likedIn it for sure will be easy to use, i will try right now to use the learning in order to see how easy it will be to use.

jobs opportunities

Careers, articles, fairs, news

people are viewing my posts

looking at my resume

giving me opinions

replying to my articles

LinkedIn Learning review by Janira R.
Janira R.

"Easily Accessible e-learning resources on LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

It's simple to search for specific topics/themes and depending on its high demand of knowledge, there are multiple options of resources to browse. For instance, I've used this platform for searching resources related to project management (i.e. excel and data collection, creating plans, etc.) and there were many articles and videos to watch.

What do you dislike?

On the contrary, if the topic/theme one is searching for is very specific, there are limited resources to review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is a good source to learn the basics on whatever professional topic/theme of interest. However, I would still recommend using other platforms that are geared to providing professional resources in specific areas. This will help enrich knowledge and have a more full understanding.

More specifically the resources I use on LinkedIn Learning are related to my field of work - project management.

LinkedIn Learning review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Great and Inexpensive Method For Upgrading In Business"

What do you like best?

I love that with a free premium trial you gain access to the invaluable lessons taught on this site ranging from social media implementation to coding and professional speaking all from industry proven experts. The cost associated with a premium membership is still worth it when considering the use of these services. If you are running a lean business model and want to cut costs, LinkedIn is a great one stop shop for focusing efforts on learning new skillsets.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this arrangement is only available if you have access to premium. Otherwise, nothing else crosses the mind. Also there should be a direct follow up between the poster of the video and the users viewing the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that within whichever period you are granted access to this fine repository of information, use it to the full extent of the time you have available. Whichever area of business you are struggling in, purvey the resources provided on LinkedIn Learning. The .pdf's included are also great.

I am solving interactivity on Pinterest through social media marketing courses without having to hire or contract a consultant in this field. This puts new employees ahead of the learning curve tremendously. I am also able to learn these lessons on the go which makes for less overhead and wasted time at work.

LinkedIn Learning review by Anna M.
Anna M.

"LinkedIn Learning: A Personalized Experience"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning is the next best thing to having a tutor for individual needs. It utilizes all of the components to a successful lesson such as goal setting, instructional assistance based upon the type of learner that you are, and a focus on mastery and life long learning. The Lynda.com library of learning videos is particularly impressive and covers a massive amount of tutorials and helpful content.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes to be perfectly honest. LinedIn Learning is affordable for users, gives employees the opportunity to take initiative, and can connect directly to their LinkedIn profiles for more professional recognition. It doesn't get easier than that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for ease of use without the university cost, this program is a must and can be tailored to meet any business needs.

For starters, this platform has the ability to differentiate and reach everyone no matter what level they are. Depending on your company smart goals, each employee can further themselves and receive a quality professional development. Currently, we are utilizing the language program (specifically Spanish due to our Arizona base).

LinkedIn Learning review by Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

"Tons of resources easily available"

What do you like best?

LI Learning is amazing, it allows you the opportunity to learn and advance at your own pace, and learn skills that are relevant to you. It also helps advance where you want to be going. It is also nice to be able to access the training anywhere. No more being stuck in a boring, cold training room, training can be completed at the comfort of your own home!

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to chose through so many different topics, it would be also nice to be able to earn certifications through LI Learning. Training can be more industry specific or even culturally appropriate. Focus on locations as topics can vary from different places geographically and may not hold true for everyone. It would be nice to have options to work with others and assign groups so staff can still remotely complete assignments together, or even have remote group work with others taking the course at the same time like a virtual classroom setting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to determine which programs you want to use and review the training before implementing to others. Some of the training was more entry level and it would have been beneficial for management to preview them prior to implementation, which is not an issue of linkedin.

It is advantageous as everyone can take the same training regardless of where they are located and receive consistent messaging. This is important in our global company.

"So Much to Learn!"

What do you like best?

There are so many different kinds of videos to help you boost your career and enhance your personal skills in the work place. Most of all, I love how you can earn certifications. There is a specific path that I have been pursuing so that I can be an AMA certified Digital Marketer, which is greatly helping me fine tune my career path and skill set.

What do you dislike?

There are a few kinks, which make me think that LinkedIn Learning still has a few technical barriers to overcome. I am pursing the AMA certified Digital Marketer path and I have completed everything. However, two of the twenty courses has recently been updated so now I have to fully redo both of those courses, quizzes, and exams! So sadly, my original plan of using this certification to help me request for a promotion at the end of the month is no longer doable. Because I need to do two more courses (video content = 6+ hours), I won't be able to finish before I go on vacation next week and before I request for a promotion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use!! Just be careful of pusing a Path. When courses get updated, you have to redo them. So if you complete 20 courses and 1 gets updated, you have to do it again.

I enjoy being a jack of all trades and a master of one. I am working to be a master in Marketing, which includes content marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, branding, etc. LinkedIn Learning offers courses for all of these areas and more. I can develop technical and creative skills to help me in the workplace. This allows me to be a strong asset at my company since there are so many problems to solve and obstacles to overcome.

LinkedIn Learning review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Flexible and engaging but cheaper substitutes avalaible"

What do you like best?

I like how flexible these programs are. They offer a variety of topics on your time frame. The experts have been a mixed bag, some are more helpful than others, but that is to be expected with any course. The free trial period enables a clear understanding of the platform prior to full commitment which allows more insights on the value added.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of similar products available and many for a more reasonable price (Or even free). Some organizations and industries may not have as many cheap or free resources available but explore all options before selecting a learning platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of the free trial period. Explore all the uses and give other co-workers or employees an opportunity to explore the topics covered and even try some classes. The more time you spend on the platform during the trial will ensure you have a complete assessment of its value and how it could fit into your business.

A quick and on-demand way to increase professional knowledge. Has provided my coworkers and I an easy way to expand knowledge base. The most use has been new employees, getting up to speed on the latest and greatest trends quickly.

LinkedIn Learning review by User

"Learning more with LinkedIn Learning"

What do you like best?

What I like best about LinkedIn Learning is its' accessibility and ease in teaching material. There are so many different tutorials available to me that give me a broad range of topics so I can learn about many different software systems from the ease of my home.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about LinkedIn Learning is that I do not always know which type of tutorials they have available. It is hard for me to find different tutorials within the LinkedIn system. I did not even know this was a feature of the platform until years after I had become a LinkedIn user.

I am using LinkedIn Learning as a student to help better understand different systems and how to be a more complete applicant to employers. I have realized the benefit through better understanding the qualifications needed for different jobs I have applied to and different vocabulary used by business-minded people.

LinkedIn Learning review by Haley F.
Haley F.

"Linkedin Learning - the New At Home Business Coach for All Education Needs"

What do you like best?

I liked that not only do they have lessons on just about any subject, but they use real professionals to train you. You also have small chapter quizzes and end of lesson tests to make sure you understand and are following along.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I didn't like was how expensive it is. It was costing me $60 a month to be a premier member and then LinkedIn learning is free, but it is not free if your not a premium user. $60 a month for e-learning is very steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to improve any business skills what-so-ever, then this is the platform for you! I have even looked up very difficult instructions for adobe photoshop which is a very difficult graphic program and it told me how to do it within minutes.

I have used this for Public Relations, Marketing, social media engagement and several other business classes to help me improve my business knowledge and ethics.

LinkedIn Learning review by Tommy D.
Tommy D.

"Gain the skills you need to be successful in any role!"

What do you like best?

Learning modules are incredibly comprehensive and there is a wide range of skills to dig deeper into as a novice or seasoned professional.

What do you dislike?

You do not get a formal degree or certification in completing a course, but you do expand on the knowledge gained from the content provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is certainly worth it if you're trying to build new skills or deepen existing skill sets. The minimal cost (monthly fee or annual membership) is worth the investment. You gain the knowledge necessary to be successful in your current job or apply new skills that will benefit you in future job searches. I would consider looking at other MOOCs (like Coursera) if you desire a formal certificate that states you've completed a certain course. If not, LinkedIn Learning is the right platform to expose yourself to new styles of learning, software or subject areas that will support your work streams. Consider applying your professional development stipend towards this service, it will benefit both the individual (you) and the organization you work for once you gain new skills!

If you need to quickly improve a skill or knowledge of a software package, then yeah, Linkedin Learning (www.lynda.com) will serve as an excellent introduction. If you are doing this as part of portfolio development, you still need to design and execute a project on your own.

LinkedIn Learning review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Endless learning possibilities"

What do you like best?

The variety of topics to learn is seemingly endless. I'm currently learning more about SEO, and have courses lined up already to learn about video editing, as well as HR and recruiting.

There's a variety of lengths as far as video content is concerned, and the UI is easy enough to navigate around and be clear on where to go (next)

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to view the videos offline while I'm commuting (I take the subway 40 mins./day each way). I appreciate the fact I can view off of wifi, but I'd like to be able to download content/videos to my phone so I can utilize my time better and learn something.

Learning more about niche recruiting and other HR related stuff. Personally I enjoy being able to learn more about other areas of business I have an interest in but didn't know where to start.

LinkedIn Learning review by Lissett d.
Lissett d.

"Aprendiendo con Linkedin"

What do you like best?

This tool allows you to hire courses at all levels, advanced, medium and specialized, with a high technical level, their mentors have experience and provide excellent support in the development of the course. For us, we implied a tool that allowed to deliver pre-loaded courses, gaining time, in other occasions we only hired the execution of the course, in this way we obtained an extra time for the activities of the department.

What do you dislike?

The digital platforms are excellent, but still lack some quality touch (humanity), they are applied in the sharing of a classroom, Sometimes the languages ​​mostly Spanish tend to change some terms with respect to the countries, this for some cases implied making certain modifications to explain the users in a common dialect for all-

Recommendations to others considering the product

Siemrpe must have a preparation for the access of these courses, there is a great capacity to take advantage of this whenever they are planned correctly, the groups must be motivated before starting the course, not all users are happy with this type of learning.

The development of the people my clients I see benefit because could recommend them to see some course, this allows me to take advantage of the time that I dedicate for this in other activities.

The main resource was the motivation of our sales force, since it allowed us to build a module that gives input the general information that is needed, this module was then developed internally to adapt it to our needs

LinkedIn Learning review by Robinzonth R.
Robinzonth R.

"Linkedin always thinking about its users."

What do you like best?

This is a great opportunity that gives us this excellent application, giving the possibility of conducting free online courses within the following areas: business, technology, creativity, programming, writing, accounting, among others. It is an excellent opportunity that can not be missed.

What do you dislike?

Thanks to this platform I have the possibility of doing the course you want, where I can improve my professional skills. So this creation is an advance both for education and for learning in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

to be able to take the course you want online for free, it's excellent, linkedin always thinking about improving education, it's an excellent initiative.

It has helped me improve my professional skills.

LinkedIn Learning review by User in Internet

"Wide variety of resources"

What do you like best?

There's a wide selection of subjects to pick from up and the interface is easy to navigate. In each course you can watch videos, or just read the transcript, or click a piece of the transcript and it will take you to that section of the course video.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if all courses had some sort of end of course review or practice. Certain courses, like the Excel training for example, do have them, but many other qualitative subjects do not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great especially if you are already a LinkedIn Premium user - the interface is familiar and easy to navigate.

We are using LinkedIn Learning to improve job relevant skills and industry relevant knowledge. We also have given employees free reign in Linkedin Learning to pick manager approved subjects that they are interested in, but won't be receiving formal training on for their role.

LinkedIn Learning review by Sashidhar D.
Sashidhar D.

"Personal opinion on Learning scope "

What do you like best?

Out of my personal usage and as I heard from people around me, I felt that the platform is really helpful for those who are regular and persistent users of LinkedIn. For a matter of fact, one can know how much he/she has to develop in order to get strong attention from recruiters. Also he would learn what lacks for his profile.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, it’s advisavle for LinkedIn to have a different way/added platform to share their advice for an individual because not all are happy to have their profile being vulnerable to recruiters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better to be exposed to people who don’t use LinkedIn as well

Most of the time, I learn the needs for my office work and I always find some way out one way or the other for which LinkedIn is really handy.

LinkedIn Learning review by Lena N.
Lena N.

"Linkedin Learning- Work & Play"

What do you like best?

I love that linkedin learning offers many career development programs, but have also focused on things outside of work, including photography! This allows much flexibility for users to focus on their own careers, as well as their own hobbies.

What do you dislike?

No comments. I think Linkedin has done an amazing job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Linkedin Learning to explore career development, as well as hobbies.

I am thankful that my company offers learning and development for all employees. This helps users to be able to identify their own learning needs- and most importantly- at their own flexibility hours. I can log onto linkedin learning during my hours after work. The business focus is to allow our own employees to freely learn and decide what is best for their career development. A benefit allows employees to learn at their own free time.

LinkedIn Learning review by User

"Great way to learn valuable skills for advancement"

What do you like best?

I love that there are so many classes about almost every field under the sun. I’ve been able to pick up new skills and sharpen old ones because of LinkedIn learning.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything big that I don’t like but I do wish the price was a bit lower. There should be more content for bloggers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use LinkedIn learning to develop new skills so that you can enter a new field. You can also use it to improve the skills you already have and to stay up to date on the latest in your field.

I’m learning how to drive traffic to my blog and write vital content. I'm also learning to write more viral-worthy content with the courses I'm taking. I'm not an experienced writer so I'm learning how to sharpen my writing skills.

LinkedIn Learning review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Courses and training!"

What do you like best?

I like that they have relevant topics for email marketers like me. Lessons on SEO, Google Adwords, etc.Once you are done with the courses it also shows in your linkedin profile. Makes you look more attractive to companies hiring if you're looking for a job.

What do you dislike?

With all online courses the struggle is keeping focus on it and not procrastinate, I believe other paid courses are done with an instructor but wish there was more interaction and practice

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is good you should take the free courses and to be honest even if you pay for the premium courses it doesn't really cost that much so I recommend this.

Basically keeps our employees updated with latest development in our field because we are generally focused on email marketing, calling and research we rely heavily on linkedin and well learning.

LinkedIn Learning review by Natasha S.
Natasha S.

"LinkedIn learning "

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy to it to navigate and I have been able to understand more what people are looking for. I learned so much positive things I never thought about before. it is also broke down into easy to understand parts.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more offered. I really want to learn more from LinkedIn they have a great way of teaching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use what they have to offer it will help you

I need to market myself more to get more business and they break down how to do this in today's world.

LinkedIn Learning review by Gabe S.
Gabe S.

"Great opportunities for personal development "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning offers many different options to enhance professional and personal development. The training lessons are pertinent to many different professional paths, and are very practical in nature.

What do you dislike?

Some of the courses can be long and repetitive so make sure to select lessons that are pertinent and relevant to personal and professional needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great products that are easy to use and will prove beneficial if team members take it seriously.

LinkedIn Learning is a great product to ensure continuing education of human capital. Team members can take these course to enhance leadership skills.

LinkedIn Learning review by Tara R.
Tara R.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the fact they they have most trainings on just about anything available. You go thru videos and tutorials that require your attention as their maybe a pop up quix waiting for you.

What do you dislike?

There is not much i dislike. I do think a certificate would be nice at the end of each course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have trainings with quizzes, you should also have a certificate of completion.

I am helping myself acquire and regain skills to assist me with my customer care career both internally and externally.

LinkedIn Learning review by abhinav j.
abhinav j.

""LinkedIn Learning, best for learning new skills""

What do you like best?

I like using LinkedIn learning because it provides a lot of video content for a single topic which one would expect it to be well-produced and of a high quality.

The LinkedIn Learning mobile app also allows downloading courses to view offline.

It also provides the certificate for every course a user accomplished.

What do you dislike?

I dislike LinkedIn Learning because it is available as a Premium subscription and costs $29.99 a month for a monthly subscription which is highly expensive.

There are hundreds of lectures available, it is difficult to find which one’s the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps to develop new skills.

I'm currently Learning new skills so that I can stay up to date with the new technologies and jump into new projects quickly.

LinkedIn Learning review by Peter G.
Peter G.

"LinkedIn learning, a great place to get exposure to new skills"

What do you like best?

I love the selection of videos, but I think what surprises me most is how often new videos are added with updated tech. You expect that, but they actually deliver with up to date content.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive in my opinion. I would also say you have to be really intentional to get anything more than passing knowledge on the subjects. You really have to be intentional about working through exercises, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, but like anything code related, don't expect to get much out of just the videos. Be prepared to jump in and write some code.

Learning new skills so that I can stay relevant and jump into new projects and technologies quickly.

"LinkedIN Learning"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of classes offered. There is a good breadth of categories.

What do you dislike?

Being able to track progress in some way that is meaningful. I am unsure how to truly evaluate my progress in certain areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to motivate employees to learn a new skill or increase skills. It is easy to use and not super time consuming, but does give employees a way to show progress in learning certain skills

Being able to learn new skills or beef up in certain areas. I moved into a new role and was able to pick up some of the new skills needed by having my manager create a curriculum for me to follow

LinkedIn Learning review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"A Delightful Learning Experience (Except For the Price)"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning is a way for anyone, regardless of position or stature, to gain some valuable information that they can use especially in the workplace, as well as in their daily lives. It is very easy to use this program - to set up an account, all you need to do is use a LinkedIn account (which I'm sure that the majority of workers have) and click on the free trial option (with some payment information). LinkedIn Learning's website is also incredibly easy to navigate - some skills you may be interested in are displayed on the homepage and the search function is also easy to use. There is also a wide variety of courses to choose from - from becoming a better speaker to learning advanced Python, so there should be no issues with finding a course that will be beneficial to you or your employees.

What do you dislike?

The foremost problem with LinkedIn Learning is its price. $24.99 a month is excessive, especially seeing that you can take free courses on websites such as EdX or Coursera. The price becomes especially horrific when we consider that LinkedIn does not have any way to provide a certification if you complete a course, whereas EdX and Coursera offer the ability to pay for a certification which you can show to employers or put on your resume.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Learning is an excellent product: it's easy to use, has a wide variety of courses, and is simple to join. However, the main issue with this product is the cost. At $24.99 per month per employee, it is just far too expensive for small businesses to afford. Therefore, I suggest looking at alternatives such as EdX or Coursera first, but if you can afford it, LinkedIn Learning is a revolutionary product for employee training that will save your business countless hours of time and large amounts of money.

LinkedIn Learning makes new employee training much easier. Rather than a new employee having to be trained by an existing supervisor or higher-up, some of these videos, such as the Python teaching videos, make it extremely easy to ensure that an employee is ready to teach a class. Especially in my industry, where teachers have to be completely knowledgeable about the topic they are teaching, LinkedIn Learning helps us ensure that the teachers are prepared to teach advanced topics and answer any questions that a student may have, using the knowledge learned from the courses in LinkedIn Learning.

LinkedIn Learning review by User

"A great experience with linkedin learning"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning es una plataforma enfocada a la formación on-line. Está orientada a usuarios de la propia red social LinkedIn, que deseen reforzar y complementar sus habilidades y formación profesional.

El abanico de cursos que contiene supera los 5.000 cursos específicos de diferentes materias, y en diversos idiomas. Entre su biblioteca podemos encontrar: cursos para complementar tu formación en negocios en áreas variadas.

What do you dislike?

Por el momento la plataforma no es de carácter gratuito. Sin embargo, LinkedIn nos ofrece un mes de acceso gratis a todo el repertorio, sin límite de cursos realizables. Es a partir del segundo mes, después del periodo de prueba gratis, cuando la plataforma pasará a tener un coste a partir de 18,49 € al mes (22,37 € IVA incluido) para los usuarios que deseen acceder a la formación

Recommendations to others considering the product

That's a great tool for the learning in bussines

El contenido de los cursos se imparte a través de vídeos de corta duración que ofrecen una explicación de cada tema. Además del contenido audiovisual encontrarás un apartado con ejercicios recomendados para completar durante la realización del curso, y una pestaña donde podrás dejar un comentario con tu opinión acerca del mismo. Lo que me llevó a poder solucionar unos problemas a nivel de dudas empresariales.

LinkedIn Learning review by User

"To the point trainings as needed"

What do you like best?

I like that the trainings are very focused and to the point. The topics are practical, useful topics like Excel and HTML training without the complexity of an EdX course, for instance. I like that for the Excel training, practice files are included so that I can follow along step-by-step.

What do you dislike?

The selection of trainings is not as full or varied as EdX or some of the other platforms. I also like how on Lynda.com for instance, the transcript reads right along with the video instead of being in a separate tab. The trainings can be a bit of a challenge when multiple hours are put into one video, but generally the organize is good.

I am always trying to learn new skills for software like Excel and HTML, so these trainings are excellent because I can watch them at my desk and get immediately better at the tools. I don't have to enroll or sign up, I can just access the material.

"Learning by Linkedin"

What do you like best?

I like that the people they got seem very knowledgeable. The videos are well shot and paced so it makes it easy for understanding. The information relates very easy back to the topic and seems like good real-world knowledge. I like that they are not giving you just theory but things that will work in real life.

What do you dislike?

I feel like for my level there was nothing that could really help me. I am senior recruiter but there was nothing that could really add to my skills. I feel if I was brand new to something then they gave you a good knowledge to get started but it won't really be able to take you to the next level. I wish they had exercises that help with making learning easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy product to use. If your employees use Linkedin already then its really easy to get logged in. Plus they email you, classes, you have not heard of based on your skills in your profile and title of your role.

I would say it really helps people with learning new things. I feel within an age where people dont want to be stiped with only one skill. They want to have several skills so they can grow professionally. Also, I work in a startup where people wear many hats. Since we do many things and not just what the job description says we do, we need a place to grow those other skills so that we can be successful. This is a great benefit to any startup that really wants to stretch its employees.

LinkedIn Learning review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Something for nothing DOES exist"

What do you like best?

If you truly pay attention to the content and pass the test, well, that's a plus. But if you really pay close attention, think about how the content will affect an improved effort at work from you and pass the test, now you are talking high-quality learning. It's really not difficult to follow and you are able to pick back up where you left off with no problems at all. Couldn't be any more simple.

What do you dislike?

I have taken a few tests where it was easy to get through ,despite not paying close attention to the content. Also, the ability to go back and re-take some tests is something that I am struggling with. I mean, I wish I could have retaken a few tests way back in my college days.

Recently, I have gone through programs relating to Content Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. They are making me more marketable, as simple as that.

"Learning through LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning is an excellent way to learn new skills and refine your knowledge, as well as help others do the same thing. You can connect with people all around the world and learn something new from them and assist them in their studies, as well as learn something new yourself from them.

What do you dislike?

There are other softwares and websites that do similar things that might be better for studying, but LinkedIn Learning provides career opportunities through mentors in your field, and opens up more career opportunities to students than other websites do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to help people learn and improve their skills and career prospects, as well as a great way to meet new people.

LinkedIn Learning connects businesses to potential interns and possible future employees. This not only fulfills the business's need to staff enough employees, but helps solve the problems many students face upon graduating from college when they struggle to find their careers and possible employers in their field.

"Use this platform!"

What do you like best?

I am able to search for a topic and it will also suggest additional material. You can really spend some quality time and learn a lot very quickly!

What do you dislike?

To date - this has been a value add only. Nothing negative to report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start browsing this section of Linkedin- you will find something new to learn!

Often with my position, I need to understand multiple industries, the psychology of working with clients and gaining more clients, what move people to act - and a host of other qualitative skills. Linked has a lot of material that I'm able to apply quickly or apply a method I've been using from a different angle.

LinkedIn Learning review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"User friendly platform for learning a variety of topics"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning used to be called Lynda.com. It is fairly easy to use and was connected to my employer's network so that you could easily sign up for and take courses through the network. That way you could get credited for courses you took and keep track of them as well. The courses themselves are relatively short (30 minutes to an hour but more often an hour) and you can select based on topic or length of the course - to plan your time effectively. The instructors are easy to listen to and the topics are typically broken down into segments so that you can view one 10 minute segment at a time and come back if you need to later (good in case you get interrupted and need to leave the course). Some of the courses provide very useful information and others are very basic - it really depends on the topic and instructor.

What do you dislike?

The courses are not quite at the level of other platforms such as Coursera (depending on topic) as Coursera offers topics taught by some of the most prestigious schools in the country. However, not all of them are and many courses at LinkedIn learning are comparable.

Courses that provide advanced technical information and tips for software that we use is very helpful (i.e. Advanced Excel tips) as well as Project Management topics from different perspectives are helpful so that you can view projects and roles from the perspective of other team members, making it easier to work together to achieve goals.

LinkedIn Learning review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Amazing Content - Let's go Learning"

What do you like best?

I love how diverse the tops of learning are. There is something for everyone and they are broken down into small increments that allows you to take in what you have learned. I love their option to set up a business learning profile to put learning requirements up for your staff or team and then quiz them on the topic to ensure they are taking in the topics and information.

What do you dislike?

Cost is to high. I was looking into using this system for all of our 240 franchisees but on top of their already monthly costs for software, hardware and franchise fees it was one more cost that was too much. Instead I have recommended to my franchisees that they go onto the free trial and complete a bunch of learning prior to coming to training to help their startup.

Our franchisees specialize in the technical service they work but many of them struggle with day to day business operations and marketing and networking to grow their business. Linkedin Learning gives them the opportunity to grow in these areas.

LinkedIn Learning review by User in Computer Software

"LinkedIn Learning - An online platform offering a plethora of skill enhancing courses"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning offers courses from all the fields like Business, Technology, Creative and many more. It also allows a user to take a certificate for every course accomplished. I like the fact that after accomplishing any course a skill badge automatically gets added to user's LinkedIn profile.

What do you dislike?

To evaluate the knowledge gained from the course, a very small number of practice questions are attached to the course. Some questions to test the practical knowledge should also be added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend users to try out the "Learning Path" feature and gain not only theoretical but practical knowledge of the subject of interest. There are a lot of creative courses that are very beneficial in the corporate world like graphic design and animation. I would also recommend users to add skill badge to their LinkedIn profile after accomplishing any course.

I use LinkedIn Learning to enhance my knowledge base and acquire new skills. There are a lot of courses available on this platform. I generally opt for the Technology courses like Machine Learning and Software Development. It also has a "Learning Path" feature which gives a step-by-step procedure to attain mastery in a subject.

LinkedIn Learning review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"LinkedIn Learning Review"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn learning has a ton of courses that our candidates and employees can review and take to better themselves in the field or while looking for that next opportunity. It provides insight into different ways of thinking as well as how some CEO think and how they got to be where they are.

It is personalized and has good web-based videos that work well as tutorials

What do you dislike?

Cost, but all good things do. They do let you keep the pdfs so that is a good incentive and organizations can pass those along to one another if needed so other associates can get some information (just not the same as all them doing the course themselves)

A cost of $29.99 a month or Annually at close to $300 per single

Benefits are that your employees and contractors will learn new things or have a new way of thinking through a problem/scenario. They will be more up to date on the latest trends and will have positive results in streamlining new processes or possibly create a profit/reduce overall cost.

LinkedIn Learning review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Never expected to learn so much from an online program"

What do you like best?

What I love best about Linkedin learning is the fact I can learn endless things for one price and at my pace. I have taken online classes before and had issues with the way the professor explained things. Online courses never seem to teach me as well as in the classroom because I am not hands on. However, So far with LinkedIn learning, I have learned a lot in a short period of time! I use this daily in my current position as a real time analyst and coordinator

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a professional that can assist in questions you may have a little easier. Having quizzes and tests to see how much I am absorbing would be great

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Linked in learning has helped me excel in excel for my current position studying our data and volumes to coordinate our floor

LinkedIn Learning review by User

"My experience with linkedin learning"

What do you like best?

Easy learning environment with easy to follow instruction. I watch a few trainings on a flight and they were great. If all the other trainings are like these they have a great products. I think just more of the right people need to know about the opportunity.

What do you dislike?

I do not think it is free. it would be nice if it was free. It is great that they have a free trial though. For companies it should not be a large of a sacrifice as the benefit outweighs the cost if use of LinkedIn Learning is widespread. They could also require people to go through the trainings or particular trainings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I learned about body language communications. Knowledge was gained, not sure if this was implemented fully though. I think issues in communication are being solved through the use of LinkedIn Learning.

"LinkedIn Learning Review"

What do you like best?

Linkedin Learning has been a game changer for me. It takes minutes a day to become fluent in various topics that important to my job. I like that amount of topic available at my fingertips.

I like this service a lot.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I dislike about this service as it has served me well. I have run into courses that were not as interesting or at the wrong level but it is easy to just stop and go to the next one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!! Great service for salespeople and technical resources.

Linkedin Learning helps me to be an expert in various topics on demand. It has helped me be knowledge in front of customers without having to have gone through weeks of training.

Overall it helps me to get up to speed on new technologies and industry topics quickly.

LinkedIn Learning review by User

"Simple, to the point, information"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning allows you to bridge the gap between where you're professionally at and where you would like to be by providing a wide array of learning tools for very specific skills.

What do you dislike?

I truly cannot think of anything I dislike about the service; however, I do wish instead of "course completion certification" there could be some sort of competency certification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Course aptitude tests

LinkedIn Learning is a service provided by our company to all employees that encourages us to be lifelong learners and allows us to build on our current job functions or pursue other areas of interest we may have.

LinkedIn Learning review by Lide F.
Lide F.

"LinkedIn Learning Review "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that linked understands my profile and is therefore able to suggest certain courses that I can take to maximize my potential

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I really dislike. It's just that some of their instructors/ professors may not be that great at teaching bu are great at what they do. But this really depends on the course you are taking

I am able to advance my skillset in the area of question. There is no doubt there. I take deep dives into my subject category and I become more of Subject matter expert in whatever I am learning

Learning about LinkedIn Learning?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Learning reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.