LinkedIn Marketing Solutions

3.9

Build your presence, establish relationships, reach the people that matter most on LinkedIn.

Work for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions?

Learning about LinkedIn?

LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Reviews

Showing 93 LinkedIn reviews
LinkedIn review by Arelys G.
Arelys G.

"Specialized marketing "

What do you like best?

I like Marketing Solutions because it is a software designed to allow my business to be known in the Social LinkedIn network which helps to increase the popularity of my hairdressing salon, because I use this platform to publicize all the styling, makeup and massage services of the that can be enjoyed in my establishment.

What do you dislike?

Actually at the beginning I did not have much command of this software, but with practice I managed to learn the proper way to use it, therefore I think it should be a bit more intuitive so that people who do not have a lot of computer skills can use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Marketing Solutions, because it will give you the opportunity to promote your business in likedIn at an excellent price and with a 100% guaranteed return on investment.

Marketing Solutions has allowed to increase the popularity of my business, Increase the clientele and Increase the profits, which has been very beneficial for me as the owner and for the entire team of stylists, barbers, manicurists, masseurs and make-up artists that make up my small business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn review by Edward Michael B.
Edward Michael B.

"Advertising your business now is easier with linkedin."

What do you like best?

This is an excellent tool that I can enjoy thanks to my account on linkedin, I as the owner of my company, this application has given me the following advantages, it has enabled me to promote my brand organically, promote authentic conversations with my clients, I can make publications directed, this and much more, with linkedin I can have a lot from one place.

What do you dislike?

This is an application that I use and that until now could not say anything negative, because it has worked very well, this tool helps to make my business known and to have a status among the best styling brands.

As a small entrepreneur, this is one of the tools that has helped me publicize my work and my Beauty Salon, I have had the benefit of increasing my clientele and having a better contact with my followers, thanks to this application so versatile.

What Social Media Advertising solution do you use?

LinkedIn review by Anil S.
Anil S.

"Great advertising tool, even better data analysis."

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Marketing Solutions present one of the best advertising platforms for us as a B2B SaaS business.The advert creation process is clear and the demographics and analysis for each running campaign is excellent. We can see amount of views and clicks by industry, company, location, company size and everything else we need.

What do you dislike?

The bid prices are higher than they are with other providers and the character count seems very limited, with even a basic sentence being too much for the strap-line of the advert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you predefine your target market before using the product to ensure access to the very specific areas of LinkedIn users that you need. LinkedIn Marketing also requires you to have an online privacy policy in order to use the lead capture mechanism.

B2B marketing for a SaaS product, we have achieved direct access to a very specific target market by industry AND company size.

LinkedIn review by sugey m.
sugey m.

"Marketing via network linkedIn."

What do you like best?

This application grows my income, that's why I love it, I use Marketing Solutions to expand my clientele as a manicurist, show my designs, my potentials, my manicure techniques and thus make my work known and get more income for the service I provide.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using this software I have had many benefits and I have not had any complaints, so I have nothing negative to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a special ability, a small business and you want to advertise it, this is the software you were looking for, since it is economical, easy to use and with wide reaches in the marketing part.

Marketing Solutions benefits me by promoting my work, which helps me acquire fame in my work as a manicurist and give my professional label a name.

LinkedIn review by Brittany G.
Brittany G.

"Easy Setup But Can Get Costly"

What do you like best?

Setting up LinkedIn ads is relatively simple, especially the text ads. I also appreciate the easy to understand dashboard which displays the analytic that are most important.

What do you dislike?

Setting up tracking for these ads was a bit of a pain, not being quite as simple as pixel implementation on Facebook. To my knowledge there's really no way to check if tracking is set up correctly (no pixel helper).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that LinkedIn ads typically cost significantly more than simular ads on Twitter and Facebook. If you can really benefit from the audience that uses Linked in like we do I would say go for it, but definitely consider if you're looking to target professionals as it's very easy to waste money on this platform.

Pushing the right audiences to our training website, LinkedIn really has our perfect audience and the targeting options allow us to take advantage of this.

LinkedIn review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Necessary to Advertise on LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

You can easily see campaign results one one screen and easily keep campaigns separate from one another.

What do you dislike?

You cannot delete campaigns if you have ventured too far into creative process. Also, LinkedIn billing can be confusing as it bills when the algorithm sees fit to bill. You cannot see who you are reaching or when you are reaching them. Also, advertising on LinkedIn can be very expensive if you do not know how to operate the software appropriately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you do your research before you commit to this software. It can be very helpful once you iron out the details, but there are problematic issues along the route.

Our company has opened up the doors of advertising on LinkedIn with this software. We are now available to reach many other audiences on LinkedIn we were not capable of accessing beforehand.

LinkedIn review by PJ S.
PJ S.

"Great tool for B2B lead gen"

What do you like best?

The breadth of targeting that LinkedIn's self-serve ad portal offers is the best I've seen. With options ranging from job title, to seniority, company size and industry, and user skills, it's been really helpful to us in targeting user personas with sponsored content.

What do you dislike?

I wish their targeting allowed for advanced logic (i.e. "A and (B or C)", rather than just "A and B and C"). This would allow us to expand our audience targeting and reach more prospects.

The retargeting is also bit difficult to set up. It seems like the match rate is lower than AdWords, but it's improved a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend using LinkedIn's marketing tools to anyone looking to generate qualified leads at a B2B organization.

We use LinkedIn for lead generation purposes. It's a great source of net new leads for us.

LinkedIn review by Eric L.
Eric L.

"A Good Addition to Linkedin"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that there is a very each ROI to present to management. Cost of product versus the number of additional inbound leads generated by the service. I like the fact that linkedin does a good job to reach out to you and coordinate with you regarding it.

What do you dislike?

I think that there could be a little bit of a lower cost. It is definitely more expensive than a lot of the other features and programs out there. I think that there are some features like reporting and metrics that they could add that would really make the platform more robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if it makes sense for you, you will not very quickly, so definitely try it out, but it does not work for every company out there.

We are trying to solve the generation of more inbound leads. There are people who prefer to be reached on linkedin, and are getting way too many emails in their inbox. Linkedin allows some better filters and the ability to segment who they want to and do not want to talk to.

LinkedIn review by Delbert A.
Delbert A.

"LinkedIn for Whisper Creek Log Homes"

What do you like best?

I have 1,572 connections on LinkedIn. It one way to get my face and name out there as an authorized dealer for Whisper Creek Log Homes. I post links to our home page, youtube, facebook, and other websites where potential customers can get more information.

What do you dislike?

In order to get a premium membership it requires payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn is known to the business community as facebook is to the social realm. Anyone wanting to promote their self or business should join LinkedIn.

I am able to find out what my potential customers want and then work towards what is in their budget.

LinkedIn review by Mark T S.
Mark T S.

"Expensive Ads with Minimal Results"

What do you like best?

It was easy to figure out and the interface was not that different from other paid social advertising solutions. The page manager isn't bad though.

What do you dislike?

The last time I made a campaign in LinkedIn it was 3x as expensive as the same campaign in Twitter and 6x as expensive as Facebook. There aren't enough campaign optimization and targeting tools for the platform to be efficient. While LinkedIn ads may seem worthwhile for recruiting and B2B marketing, you have to realize that you can reach the same people on Facebook but at a lower cost.

I have done ads on behalf of recruiting and did not find any real benefits. Organic posting on the other hand has been a rather pleasurable experience.

LinkedIn review by Gal B.
Gal B.

"LinkedIn Marketing self-serve"

What do you like best?

The new self-serve option for InMail campaign is a great tool. It is well targeted and has good conversion. Also audience creation for campaigns is unique. After getting used to the process it's easy to use. Saved audiences helps save time.

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to add other senders / users , currently they need guidance to figure out where they approve themselves. Pricing is high versus other advertising options.You need a minimal 1,000 potential audience to start a campaign.

As agency managing multiple accounts and billing isn't friendly. Also no option do delete accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The self-serve is very useful for targeted campaigns. might take a bit to get used to the process, first campaigns take time, but overall its a great target marketing tool, especially for B2B.

For targeted campaigns its the best tool. Audience definition and messaging options are unique to LinkedIn.

It can help building new outreach and prospect list.

LinkedIn review by Emily K.
Emily K.

"Marketing Solutions to Make the Most Out of LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

The sponsored content is a feature I utilize the most in LinkedIn's Marketing Solutions. The reason I utilize this the most is because I believe it offers the biggest ROI as a user. Many people look to LinkedIn for industry news and the format of LinkedIn's sponsored ads is so seamless that many times people don't realize what they're clicking on is an ad that will take them to our blog. The metrics of the Sponsored Content are comprehensive and make it easy to measure the effectiveness of different ads.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Text ad features could be built out more. When I utilized Text Ads for my company I didn't see as large of an ROI as the sponsored content and I feel like I had difficulties delivering my message with Text Ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would utilize the Sponsored Content feature, especially if you have any sort of blog or newsletter you create content for!

Sponsored Content on LinkedIn is an excellent way to establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry and thus grow your customer loyalty drastically. LinkedIn offers an already targeted market for your message.

LinkedIn review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Looks Good, Results are sketchy"

What do you like best?

I like the "idea" of the demographic targeting but it feels just too broad and a lot of the leads don't seem to be real or achievable. The UI is much easier to use but the targeting is either very inclusive or exclusive - you can't pick as you go along.

What do you dislike?

The broadness and the cost. CPC in LInkedIn is heading above $10 - and from a lead gen pov it just isn't worth it - the ROI isn't there. The advice is always to just cast a wider net.

Ad Approval times run from days into almost a week if you're unlucky - doesn't make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Google Search and Display - much more laser focused and better ROI calculations

Be ready to drop $10k or more if you want any kind of support

Be able to track and ensure that the leads are coming from LI

None really, just keep experimenting.

LinkedIn review by Kristina F.
Kristina F.

"Targeted B2B Marketing with Better Visibility Than AdRoll"

What do you like best?

This is a great way for a B2B organization to effectively target the right people, each time, every time. Ads are easy to implement and best practices are readily available to ensure that you are maximizing your potential. Options with audience targeting and content give you the versatility that other software like Adroll does not have.

What do you dislike?

Our corporate account has issues with Text Ads (was only set up for Sponsored Updates) and there are still stringent rules on audience (cannot target under 3000+) so specific campaigns are harder to run. It would be better if industry targeting could better follow NAICS codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We started using LinkedIn self-serve digital ads in September of 2015 and decided to ramp up our LinkedIn marketing activity in Q1 of 2016. With this we decided to get a dedicated account rep. From our first training call it was very clear our rep did not understand what we wanted to accomplish,

Overall we wanted to increase brand awareness and then secondly we wanted an effective way to target our multiple verticals in a way that would allow us to also track engagement. LinkedIn has allowed us to A/B test messaging, engage with hard to infiltrate accounts and track effectiveness.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerful targeting and effective, though pricey marketing channel"

What do you like best?

Let's face it, LinkedIn has the widest and deepest repository of business users on the planet. Their audience targeting capabilities are really cool and useful.

What do you dislike?

As a digital marketing agency, it's difficult to create and share ads and concepts with my clients. I've also hit buggy behavior in their sponsored content creator. And their cost per click rates are huge. It's an important channel, but I need to balance spend with other, lower cost channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Balance with advertising platforms like Facebook and Google. Use it specifically to target industries and titles that are nearly impossible to do otherwise.

Lead generation, and to a lesser extent, awareness. I have driven quantifiable, measurable leads for clients in multiple industries - everything from manufacturing to software.

LinkedIn review by Lisa  M.
Lisa M.

"Excellent tool for B2B demand generation"

What do you like best?

This is a great platform for generating leads for our website. We are able to reach a highly targeted audience for each product we need to promote and always see very strong conversion rates and lower cost per leads than other advertising channels.

What do you dislike?

The CPCs have been rising consistently for the past couple years due to the growing popularity of their marketing tools and premium inventory. It has become a tool that requires a larger investment than it did in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider this if you need a platform to reach your exact B2B audience.

We are able to effectively reach our exact target audience which enables us to pass on more qualified leads to our sales team.

LinkedIn review by Kenia L.
Kenia L.

"TRABAJO"

What do you like best?

La configuración de los anuncios de LinkedIn es relativamente simple, especialmente los anuncios de texto. También aprecio el tablero de mandos fácil de entender que muestra la analítica más importante.

What do you dislike?

Configurar el seguimiento de estos anuncios fue un poco complicado, ya que no es tan simple como la implementación de píxeles en Facebook. Que yo sepa, realmente no hay forma de verificar si el seguimiento está configurado correctamente (sin ayuda de píxeles).

Al ingresar a las audiencias correctas en nuestro sitio web de capacitación, LinkedIn realmente tiene nuestra audiencia perfecta y las opciones de orientación nos permiten aprovechar esto.

LinkedIn review by Andrea A.
Andrea A.

"Excellent targeting, but the UI could use some work"

What do you like best?

For targeting by company or job title, LinkedIn really can't be beat. You can reach a vast audience of highly targeted users who are specifically interested in your professional content, unlike Facebook where people you're just interrupting your audience's personal feeds if you're in the B2B space. There is definitely a higher cost associated with LinkedIn's clicks, but campaigns with a software sell (like an ebook promotion instead of a software trial) will usually perform well on the platform with good returns.

What do you dislike?

If you need to create multiple campaigns at once (bulk upload), access LinkedIn data through the API, or A/B test your audiences you're out of luck on LinkedIn. There also isn't any built in conversion tracking, so you'll definitely need to invest in additional tools to really understand how to best optimize your LinkedIn campaigns over the long haul.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try if you have a healthy budget and need to target by job title or industry.

I've used LinkedIn demand gen campaigns over the last few years, and all the click cost is high I've always seen great returns for B2B clients. Changes have been made over the years, but like LinkedIn email and connection requests it just never seems to work the way you think it will or want it to. LinkedIn's clunky interface and basic reporting are the only two drawbacks, but the audience can't be beat for lead generation.

LinkedIn review by User

"Great Professional Ad Platform"

What do you like best?

The audience in which you can target is very specific. You can target specific job titles, industries, people currently or previously in a specific role, etc. This is the definitely one of the platforms to reach professionals.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't schedule promoted posts ahead of time. Content can be scheduled ahead of time through platforms like Hootsuite; however, since you can't schedule posts on LinkedIn itself, you cannot promote posts ahead of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by promoting a post on your page and play with the targeting to see what it can do. Then, come up with a strategy to reach the goals of your business; hiring employees, promoting your product, etc.

Using LinkedIn Advertising to hire new talent. Like I previously mentioned, it is a great platform to reach specific individuals with certain job titles or in specific industries.

LinkedIn review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Super Easy!"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to set up ads and run them without hesitation. The text ads are super easy to set up and the dashboard is super easy to understand!

What do you dislike?

Marketing ads can get super costly so users so prepare! Especially, when you have to deal with the tracking of such ads and setting up; it can be a bit of a hassle!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! its well worth the investment if you have the time and patience!

These ads typically are costing me more than facebook ads but I am able to capture an audience on a higher level via professional networking!

LinkedIn review by Christina S. B.
Christina S. B.

"Great tool for growing your LinkedIn followers"

What do you like best?

By far the best feature (other than the actual tool itself) is the fact that you can set a budget. This makes it easy to cap your spending when you have very little dollars towards this side of the business. It is totally worth the investment.

What do you dislike?

While it is easy use, I find that when accessing the platform, it almost seems like its forcing you to create a new campaign every time you log in. took me a few minutes to figure out how to get back to the already started one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, lets you set a limit for budgeting purposes. Try it!

We were trying to extend our reach on LinkedIn, and this contributed a lot to that effort.

"perfect Solution!"

What do you like best?

The most important aspect of LinekedIn Marketing Solutions is that it gives really high viewability. It helps me

Attract and engage my target audience by giving display ads that are strategically placed exclusively on high-traffic LinkedIn pages.

What do you dislike?

The only issue with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is that it does not allow re-marketing. I remember re-marketing was introduced in AdWords over five years ago, but even then, it wasn't a brand new thing. A lot of other social media platforms offer re-marketing ads. Like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and even for Google. but we do not get it on LinkedIn.

We are a start-up Social Media Agency. I, being a social media strategist in this company, feels that LinkedIn is a great platform for companies to display themselves. It has been working well with out clients and LinkedIn has helped us find visibility as well. If only LinkedIn allows re-marketing, it would become the best solution for us.

LinkedIn review by Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Sponsored content allows you to really target who you advertise to. I find that it really allows you to use marketing dollars better. We have found that through sponsored content we have engaged with companies that are relevant and we have acquired good quality leads that have become customers.

What do you dislike?

Once a sponsored update has ended you can't reactive it. So you need to duplicate the entire campaign again and wait to the ads to be reviewed again. This can be a pain because it takes about a day for the ads to reviewed and it creates a ton of additional campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for awareness as well as running targeted marketing campaigns.

We are using it for awareness as well as aquiring new customers.

LinkedIn review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Great if you want B2B leads"

What do you like best?

You have to fish where the fish are; Linkedin has my target audience already on it, and there's really not a lot of valuable content on there, so there are many opportunities to market to people with good content and distribution.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin is kind of hit or miss, so if you're looking for mass validation of your campaign with hundreds of "likes" it can be hard to stomach. If you land that one big lead it's all worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your target audience is on Linkedin, go for it. They often have promo deals to get started.

Getting more qualified leads to my business. It has helped keep the pipeline more stocked, so we can be more selective and confident in closing new business.

LinkedIn review by Lee V.
Lee V.

"LinkedIn for content marketing"

What do you like best?

The audience you get access to. I also love the targeting.

What do you dislike?

Customer service won't help you unless you spend TONS of money. Email replies are slow. They try to upsell when you do talk to them.

Getting our content in front of the right people. Much higher level than using ad words or facebook.

LinkedIn review by Marjan S.
Marjan S.

"You have to fish for where the fishes are to find your target audience"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Linkedin is kind of hit or miss, so if you're looking for mass validation of your campaign with hundreds of "likes" it can be hard to stomach. But If you land that one big lead it's all worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like I said before. If youre hoping on getting many likes on your post Linkenin Busines Solutions might not be the best bet. But whenever youre connected with a big partnership it can be worth it.

Getting more qualified leads to my business. It has helped keep the pipeline more stocked, so we can be more selective and confident in closing new business with our clients.

LinkedIn review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Fantastic Resource for B2B Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

Linkedin Ads have some of the best B2B targeting capabilities due to their database of titles, industries, networking groups, etc. We've had great success with offering downloadable assets to our targets in the marketing industry.

What do you dislike?

We finally crossed a threshold where we can have a Linkedin Ad specialist consult with us on our campaigns. Before now we were optimizing our campaigns in the dark. It would be great if most business could take advantage of that resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If in the business to business space its a must have channel for lead generation.

B2B lead generation. We've gotten the best quality leads from our advertising so far from this paid channel.

LinkedIn review by Administrator

"Easy to use and make changes"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use and easy to explain when I'm running ads for individual attorneys or practice groups.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to get to my ads. I wish I could automatically and easily see what ads others with access to our linkedin page are running since they don't always think to run them but marketing. Instead they have to share the ad with me which is often forgotten.

Easy and quick ads tailored to more specific audiences than twitter and facebook.

LinkedIn review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Tons of Potential Here"

What do you like best?

Targeting options that include B2B relevant profile characteristics, website audiences, and custom lists.

What do you dislike?

Relatively expensive cost per conversion.

Generating leads for a SaaS company and generating brand awareness. Using LinkedIn Marketing Solutions has improved our lead flow and also generated some nice post engagement for additional brand awareness.

LinkedIn review by William S.
William S.

"Great B2B inventory "

What do you like best?

I have used the advertising platform for over a year now. It has been a little hit and miss on the display side. The email campaigns have very high open and click rates. It has been a cost effective lead source for our B2B clients.

What do you dislike?

The display ad results are varied. I have had time to pin down consistent results. Also the support is limited if you are going to spend a large amount the support is there but mid size budget you are own your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the promoted email campaigns - they have been highly effective

LinkedIn has provided a cost effective B2B network, the targeting and reporting is not bad could be a little deeper. It does take time to build audience and results are not as immediate as other platforms.

LinkedIn review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Not best for strong CTAs"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn is making efforts to improve their platform. Conversion tracking, lead forms, re marketing. You can target your audience well. Pushing content works well.

What do you dislike?

The ad creation process is still clunky and not very clear. Strong call to actions don't work well. It is pretty expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use to push content. Bid low at first. Set up conversion tracking. Try lead forms out.

Leads. If we promote gated content then we can get a good cost per lead. If you have a good nurture program in place then it can be very effective. We've seen that.

LinkedIn review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Good solution. Be a little wary of sponsored updates"

What do you like best?

I feel that LinkedIn offers a step up from AdWords, that you can target by business type or title. I felt comfortable with the clicks being attributed correctly for Ads. I also liked how easy it was to upload and start your ads. The character limit can be a bot frustrating, but I understand the need for it.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how sponsored updates charged you per click if someone clicked to your company page rather than the ad at hand. Also wasn't crazy about the reporting, as you have no ideas what company clicked. Also if you have any issues with your LinkedIn profile, like if a group flags you, your ads continue to run and you cannot access them as you have issues in the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have your goals in mind, and if ROI is one of them, it can be difficult to demonstrate direct ROI form this investment. This needs to be flanked with AdWords, Retargeting and a big focus on SEO to make sense. Not a great standalone solution, but can help you target folks that you might have otherwise missed. Also, understand the costs per click, and that they can vary from day ato day and the size of your audience. I wish LinkedIn better showed you who clicked through ads, or at least the companies that engaged with you.

More brand exposure, better targeting of key demographic, better distribution of content.

LinkedIn review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Link In"

What do you like best?

LinkIn is like an online resume wherein anyone which is part of your connection can contact your which is a job offer.

What do you dislike?

That you still need to pay for premuim subscription.

I realized that id you are looking for a job no need to walk in you can simply click the LinkIn app and search for job which suits your work experience.

LinkedIn review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Grat solution for sales"

What do you like best?

The way I can connect with the right person. I use it for personal contact , in order to communicate my products to the people who would be interested in them. For me it´s the best sales solution and the one I use the most.

What do you dislike?

I can´t really think of anything important that I dislike. Maybe the pricing could be cheaper, or think about more plans depending on the use of the solution. It could be great for me to have more InMail messages available, that´s for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can´t think about any recommendations right now, I´m sorry.

As I said before, I can reach the right person who would be interested on my products.

LinkedIn review by Vladimir S.
Vladimir S.

"Gets going in no-time"

What do you like best?

Easiness of use

How a post can be converted to ad.

Reports very similar to Google Adwords

What do you dislike?

When you make a payment - you do it on a specific campaign.

I would like to make a pre payment and then allocate it to several campaigns according to priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're already using Adwords, working with LinkedIn ads will be very intuitive and even much more faster.

We are placing display ads for our target groups in specific countries.

LinkedIn review by Robert N.
Robert N.

"huge capability - but end of lifed prematurely "

What do you like best?

Huge wealth of data behind the system - unlocked when becoming a Linkedin Lead Accelerator Customer. The LLA experience was great - huge level of support from LinkedIn implementation team, and a very easy to use system.

What do you dislike?

The initial cost of the system was high - and this was the biggest drawback in the end.

Cross selling and re selling integrated into our marketing automation - a dream come true!

LinkedIn review by Sahlia P.
Sahlia P.

"Sponsored updates are the preferred choice. LinkedIn Ads not so effective."

What do you like best?

The sponsored updates are the preferred option when using LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. Because they show up in the news feed they are far more visible and have the ability to be quite engaging. There are a number of factors that need to be considered for it to be successful however, including targeting parameters, the type of content and how the content is written.

In my experience, if done properly, the sponsored updates yield positive results.

What do you dislike?

The LinkedIn Ads are quite hidden (bottom right of the homepage) and small, therefore becoming lost in amongst the rest of the content on the home page. For this reason, the click through rate is usually unimpressive and I wouldn't recommend investing in LinkedIn Ads as a promotional tactic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your audience and start small. Test and learn to avoid wasted budget.

I usually recommend LinkedIn Marketing Solutions to B2B clients who are targeting a very specific audience on LinkedIn. While the LinkedIn Ads are not usually included in these recommendations, the sponsored updates can significantly broaden the reach and visibility of content to a very specific audience. There are a number of targeting filters available, so if the advertiser has a clear profile of who they are targeting the results can be very positive.

It is important before investing to know exactly who the target audience is for that content, i.e. their location, industry, title, etc.

LinkedIn review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"LinkedIn Marketing Solutions"

What do you like best?

The use of marketing and advertising within LinkedIn are easy and quick. Linking the solution to our company's own software is a plus. The ability to create a connection to many company employees to increase our visibility throughout LinkedIn helps to broaden our opportunities to achieve our goals.

What do you dislike?

I found it at ease to post advertisements for positions from within our company's software, but I cannot say that the results have yielded much fruit. Ease and access are critical, but fruit of the vine are the end objective. For the last three positions I have advertised, I have not received one candidate who indicated that he/she responded based upon those advertisements

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage at least trying it to see if it works for your specific company.

Saturating the market with career opportunities at a high-volume call center in an employee's market wherein the employment rate is great (3.7%) and the employers are plentiful and competitive.

LinkedIn review by User in Computer Software

"Great B2B targeting capabilities to drive leads"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn offers a wide range of targeting capabilities to reach the right B2B audience within the platform. LinkedIn is one of the few advertising solutions where we can always find a way to reach a specific audience. There are a number of targeting capabilities that are unique to LinkedIn and cannot be leveraged on any other platform.

What do you dislike?

Lack of useful data within the LinkedIn reporting section. There is no conversion tracking within the self-service platform which makes it more difficult to test different criteria. Additionally, it is hard to refine targeting based on the inability to break down performance by different criteria.

LinkedIn helps to accelerate lead generation for our target audiences. We are able to reach the right people with the right content through this channel

LinkedIn review by Stacey R.
Stacey R.

"LinkedIn for branding"

What do you like best?

I love the breadth of the audience that we are able to reach as a company.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin can be quite pricey...other than this it is a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great branding and marketing tool.

We are able to better brand our company and career opportunities. Our outreach and response has improved significantly.

LinkedIn review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"LinkedIn Marketing Solutions"

What do you like best?

It's really useful to obtain the contact information for your Linkedin contacts - especially if you've been networking long before you began marketing your current product/service

What do you dislike?

The advertisement creation isn't the most user friendly - I'd like some more options for designing

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't reached out to the support team yet because I haven't run into any problems, but I think I will today just to make sure I'm getting the most out of the system - I'd encourage others to do the same.

We're marketing our newest mobile app and it's hard to get our message out there when we are a small business. LinkedIn Marketing Solutions has made beginning our marketing and advertising much easier because we've already built a customer base with the regular linkedin website

LinkedIn review by Michel H.
Michel H.

"Easy to use, but kinda useless for someone like me."

What do you like best?

I like how easy to use, and how it is great for promoting your business to a specific genre

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I don't see much use for this a retailer. This would be better off for someone like a lawyer, or a consulting firm, not a retailer like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search up your options, and make sure this will work for your type of business and it's needs

Marketing, and getting the name out.

LinkedIn review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Clicks but no conversions"

What do you like best?

it was easy to set up LinkedIn ad campaigns and advanced targeting.

What do you dislike?

Clicks are great, but, conversions are what we are looking for. We didn't get measurable return on our investment.

We were targeting the Human Resources industry. The benefits were that the ads were easy to set up.

LinkedIn review by Ariel V.
Ariel V.

"Great for research"

What do you like best?

Linked in makes it Easy to find contacts at companies. It’s a great way to do research and find what you need.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone lists all their information in their profile, which makes it hard to find the correct contact information.

Using to find contact info for clients and prospects

LinkedIn review by Rory C.
Rory C.

"Great concept. Further Development Required."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the targeting you can accomplish with this tool. You can easily pinpoint a business type, title, industry, etc. I feel that the ads are correct and that it's easy to start your ads. I think it's important that people understand you can create influencers! You can send out targeted emails to specific demographics of linkedin users that you're looking to provide content to. I feel that using this program, your money isn't going to waste like it can on other media ad sites.

What do you dislike?

The updates to your ads will charge you if someone clicks on your profile rather your ad. That is frustrating and should be fixed. The reporting isn't terrible, but it could definitely be better in showing you who clicked what. I realized I mentioned before that this is not a waste of money, but it is a lot of money. Also the customer service could definitely be improved. The sales force I feel doesn't quite handle themselves in the most professional manor. They were asking me for my credit card information before we even discussed budgeting and what I was looking to get out of the service. I've been in sales a long time, so it wasn't the correct way to go about it by any means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is easy to use and it does the job.

Brand awareness and exposure is number 1. More easily distributing content. This program is great for helping generate leads in many different ways. Currently we are looking for further employment with our company, so this is a great way to target those titles and resumes through profiles to find the type of people we're looking to work with.

LinkedIn review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Large Database to target business professionals"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn is the premiere social media for business professionals. So it's a great place to reach and target your target audience. There are several ad formats and they have worked well for advertising at our company.

-Targeting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

- UI could be better

-No Implicit data

-Not as active network as other networks

-New campaign manager ad creation is not intuitive at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try to market and target on Job title, job function and companies. They also have good industry targeting and probably has the most accurate Job information on the internet.

Getting new patients to sign up for our service.

LinkedIn review by User in Internet

"A good way to get your content in front of business professionals"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily create a target audience and save that audience for later use.

What do you dislike?

These ads typically cost our company more than other digital advertising platforms we use.

We are able to get our content in front of people with a specific position in their company.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing targeting, but low low volume and no internal conversion tracking"

What do you like best?

I love that I can target people on such specific job titles, industries, skills, companies, etc.

What do you dislike?

It is so manual to setup campaigns and ads and there isn't an easy way to bulk update ads or URLs within or across campaigns.

There is no conversion tracking like AdWords, Bing, Facebook, etc. have for their ads.

Reporting is very limited as well - you just have to export everything for a date range.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to target a bigger audience than you think because many people do not actually use Linkedin once they setup their profile. Also, start somewhat small in terms of the number of campaigns and number of ads for Linkedin Ads because it is SO manual to setup the ads. Sponsored Content is less tedious because you are sponsoring something you already posted or 1 simple piece of content. Beware that if you setup a budget and it is exhausted, there is no way to increase the budget on that campaign. You have to duplicate the campaign (which is quick but annoying).

It is great for B2B companies to be able directly to people within a business-focused social network and to be able to target the right audience so specifically. The ads do not receive very many clicks at all - which is very typical of display ads, but the sponsored ads (which appear in the news feed) do seem to get many more clicks. I like the other options to advertise as well, but those are the main 2 that my clients are currently using.

LinkedIn review by Petra G.
Petra G.

"LinkedIn Marketing Solutions"

What do you like best?

I like the integration of my LInkedIn and connections online.

What do you dislike?

I wish the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions enabled easier cross-posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really consider this when launching into this service. It's not right for everyone.

It helps me manage my Connections and stay current with developments as they occur.

LinkedIn review by Kam R.
Kam R.

"Great networking and prospecting application "

What do you like best?

User friendly, efficient, scalable. Easy to use and connect. Was able to gain access to key roles switching organizations I was trying to gather Intel from.

What do you dislike?

The fee is high for premium. It should allow people to have the ability to choose various thresholds in pricing parameters. The support also needs to be around the clock based on system issues that need to be resolved during business hours.

Generating leads

LinkedIn review by Saad Salman C.
Saad Salman C.

"Good for a secondary campaign."

What do you like best?

It's a good way to reach professionals as LinkedIn has a very rich database of professional and educational history. Products advertised using targeting criteria closely related to professional history and employment details can benefit well from this.

What do you dislike?

While the platform is useful, I would prefer to keep it as a secondary advertising channel compared to Google AdWords due to the lack of granularity and less effective search engine optimization. It is not as adept as a social media tool e.g. Facebook as the granularity of consumer behavior is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in this a little to see if additional returns are generated. I would not invest heavily the first time around.

I am currently creating more business leads for the online business and this helps me to advertise my services to the correct consumers based on their professional behavior and background.

LinkedIn review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good tool for B2B advertising"

What do you like best?

For B2B marketers, this is a great place to be. The data LinkedIn has on it's member base allows for pretty good targeting based on your defined demo or geo.

What do you dislike?

15k min. budget a quarter for some services, otherwise all self-serve tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great source for lead generation and content distribution.

We use LinkedIn Marketing Solutions to drive leads and have seen some pretty good success. I've also heard great things from other B2B peers using their services for lead generation as well.

LinkedIn review by Frederic B.
Frederic B.

"Useful and needed solution in the world of business marketing"

What do you like best?

It reaches a business audience. There are few places where can find only a business audience.

One can advertise at will. Put in a credit card and start spending a few dollars. No short or long-term commitment.

What do you dislike?

CPC is relatively high.

Volumes can be low, unless one spends a large amount of money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more like Facebook advertising.

Business credit card marketing. Worked well to find people with special causes.

It also worked well for airlines and bank marketing.

"Great but expensive!"

What do you like best?

It was really useful for finding leads for roles, though fairly expensive to do so. Still, it did find some great people so it was worth the money!

What do you dislike?

The expense :( I wish it was considerably more affordable, as it's not something we could scale out to all our roles or even a majority of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for finding leads! I wish there were more affordable options but for now it's the best option

It really helps us with finding new leads for roles. We've had great success with it and most of our new hires for specific senior positions are found through there.

"LinkedIn Marketing Review"

What do you like best?

What I liked most about this service was how you are able to do a lot of different things with it. You can create influencers, long-form blog and send out targeted email blasts to specific targets of your choosing. LinkedIn is great for ensuring that your marketing dollars don't go to waste.

What do you dislike?

The services are quite costly and I didn't like having to submit a credit reference before they would even send me a proposal. I found it quite odd that we didn't even discuss my budget before asking me for my companies credit information. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be honest about your organizational goals and budget as this will help you from being oversold.

Using this service we are looking to position our staff as industry thought leader and help them build relationships with decision buyers. It is helping us with our lead generating and customer acquisition.

LinkedIn review by Sari A.
Sari A.

"Easy to use, increasingly better targeting options"

What do you like best?

Ability to target users by segments that are unique to the platform: (i.e. groups/skills)

What do you dislike?

High CPM rates, lower conversions than other platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test with different segments. Target by unique segmentations such as groups/skills

Worth trying for B2C products as they are not very prevalent on the platform.

Targeting B2B products using linkedin works when targeting the right segment

LinkedIn review by Allison D.
Allison D.

"Used a bit"

What do you like best?

I like that I have access to business owners pages. I can also reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find it was as engaging as I wanted it to be.

Connecting with local references.

LinkedIn review by David M.
David M.

"LinkedIn helped us when we were hiring new employees"

What do you like best?

I like that LinkedIn offers promotions from time to time in order to test out features.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of different choices so it's hard to decide which one to choose from.

We were trying to solve trying to find a good employee. We have found that the candidates we received from LinkedIn required a lot less screening than Indeed or other places.

LinkedIn review by David K.
David K.

"Use to promote our brand on LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

We use to promote our upcoming webinars, events and new posts.

What do you dislike?

The targeting set up is tedious to set up at first

Use when we have something new we want to promote

LinkedIn review by Dave R.
Dave R.

"The best ad network for B2B marketers"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn is by far the best ad network for B2B marketers. It's firmographic targeting is unmatched. It's also easy to use and scale.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn advertising is fairly inventory constrained -- I wish they offered more opportunities to use LinkedIn data in other ad networks/formats. It would also be helpful if they had the concept of adgroups and also allowed more than 100 companies in a campaign.

Generating targeted demand for a B2B/SaaS company.

LinkedIn review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good segmentation, fairly low engagement"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn's marketing/ad solutions (e.g. publications, display, sponsored content) mean you can reach the people you want, when you want. LinkedIn's ability to target professionals with different titles at different companies is unparalleled. Facebook won't get you it, Twitter and Pinterest won't either.

What do you dislike?

I generally am able to get a good # of impressions, but typically get low engagement on LinkedIn with the different ad types I've tried. You'll always experience constraints of any given social ad platform, but I wish I could do a bit more with LinkedIn's content offering, given the value of the audience. Some of the higher-end solutions also seem to have high minimum spend requirements.

The measurement dashboard isn't also the best; it's easy to see the general performance

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for content marketing efforts; great for a higher end, more B2B audience.

Lately, I've used LinkedIn not only as a publishing platform, but have also used it to sponsor content to get it in front of additional eyeballs.

LinkedIn review by User in Computer Software

"Great self-service platform; a bit expensive"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Marketing has unparalleled targeting capabilities. The granularity we were able to achieve with sponsored news feed updates was incredible.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is poor. Can't duplicate campaigns. CPCs are incredibly high for sponsored news feed updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fantastic tool, but it gets very expensive, very quick. CPCs can be in the $15 - $20 range depending on target audience.

The primary benefit of using LinkedIn Marketing is the targeting granularity. We were able to put our message in front of our target audience with ease.

"Easy and effective"

What do you like best?

Accurate targeting based on people self identifying as working for the companies you want to reach. Easy to execute campaigns. Integration with Marketo makes account and lead audience building super easy. The audience has a tendency to actually consume our marketing content after they click.

What do you dislike?

Restrictions on creative. Slow ad approval time.

Reaching new audiences. Keeping existing audiences engaged. Very narrow audience targeting. More broad audience targeting. Producing educated leads.

LinkedIn review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Very Powerful and Accurate "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and navagate. It's very accurate and a powerful tool for marketing from what I've seen so far. I haven't had a chance to use it as much as I would like.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints at this point. I haven't used it too much to really find specific issues, however I plan on using it more in the coming months.

As I mentioned I haven't been able to use it as much as I would like, however I can see how it will allow me to connect with my target audiance much easier and more effeciently.

LinkedIn review by Myron L.
Myron L.

"Limited Support"

What do you like best?

Unique targeting capability to push advertising toward users that have a certain job title or are within a certain industry. Can be very effective for B2B or education based advertising.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard offers limited data. Support team was also not very helpful when one of my company's advertising accounts received an error and we lost all of our data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you are careful to correctly set up your account in the first place as they could shut down your advertising account with very little notice or support of any kind.

It is another advertising platform that we use to drive additional reach and lead volume to our clients.

LinkedIn review by User in Internet

"Great targeting and reach, poor creative options"

What do you like best?

You can target by geo, company type, seniority, groups, and job titles. You can choose to promote your company page, website, or individual posts.

What do you dislike?

The minimums for quality media is really high, 100K min to get a display ad. Otherwise, if you have a normal small ad budget for the year like most ad tech companies you are stuck with their search-like ads, which are ineffective and scream low-budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get someone's contact information at LinkedIn, as the automated help system is not very comforting when you have a question. Increase your budget if possible to be able to get a display media campaign, otherwise save your money for Google AdWords.

We are trying to raise awareness, not sure if any benefits have been reached. There is definitely duplication in who is shown the ad which is problematic.

LinkedIn review by Internal Consultant in Research
Internal Consultant in Research

"Good way to reach sales prospects"

What do you like best?

This helps you segment your market in a way that other social media channels don't allow to generate leads, drive website traffic, and build brand awareness.

What do you dislike?

Using social media to increase sales prospects only takes you so far. To dig deeper and convert these prospects into sales, you need to understand the customer and communicate to them through a less saturated channel.

Another way to reach sales prospects

LinkedIn review by User in Internet

"Great targeting solution for B2B marketers."

What do you like best?

Working in B2B marketing, I'd say LinkedIn Marketing Solutions has some of the best segmentation available in the marketing. Different ad formats.

What do you dislike?

Very high Cost Per Click if you're targeting an audience that's highly sought.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in B2B marketing it's a great place to target your audience.

Lead and pipeline generation are my main focus. LMS helps target me market to the buyers I'm looking for.

"LinkedIn Marketing Solutions"

What do you like best?

Easier to generate leads and build brand awareness.

What do you dislike?

Managing the campaigns and measuring them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dive in and study it

Easier to get more leads

LinkedIn review by User in Internet

"ads for brand awareness"

What do you like best?

how everyone is on linkedin, everyone that we want to sell to

What do you dislike?

pricing, and how the software is not stable at all

brand awareness

LinkedIn review by Eamonn K.
Eamonn K.

"Excellent platform for targeting professionals"

What do you like best?

Variety of targeting options, geo, contextual, persona

What do you dislike?

interface not as clean as twitter or other social media platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for targeting professionals

Ability to target people where they are their most honest and professional, more quality impressions than other social networks.

LinkedIn review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great for Business Networking"

What do you like best?

Able to see who works where and what their title is.

I like being able to see their credentials as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike of this program.

Building a bigger networking system for our office.

LinkedIn review by Katy C.
Katy C.

"Advertising in a bite"

What do you like best?

I like being able to target by job title, employer, size of company, etc. It helps you make sure you money is spent on qualified leads.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the data collection and limited size of graphics and text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must have at least a $10 a day budget, but if you have a well defined target crowd, it is a wonderful tool.

We were looking to find leads to from a specific profile to market more efficiently. We did not achieve this goal.

LinkedIn review by User in Internet

"As easy as any other social media ad platform"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn has made their marketing platform as simple as all of the other social media platforms, as far as advertising goes.

What do you dislike?

The UX is a bit clunky at times and could be cleaned up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is an easy platform to understand and use, even for the first-time social media marketer.

We're able to market across LinkedIn relatively easy and on a budget we can afford.

LinkedIn review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Amazing Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to target people in specific fields. My response rate was great and will def use it again in the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it worked great and I didn’t see a down side.

Solving finding businesses that use fleet vehicles for their business.

LinkedIn review by Jordan B.
Jordan B.

"Great, but really high CPCs"

What do you like best?

I liked the targeting capabilities for specific positions we are targeting.

What do you dislike?

But the high minimum CPCs and lack of bidding (you pay what you bid, not an advertiser-focused real time auction system w/ effective CPCs).

No conversion tracking!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the $2.50 CPC minimum is worth it.

Generate traffic to our blogs. It just really expensive and doesn't allow me to track conversions.

LinkedIn review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Linkedin Carrier site"

What do you like best?

Coupon code, ad campaign, endorse, professional, etc

What do you dislike?

Credit card, robotic responses, help, etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin means minimum standard of social professional networking .

Linkedin is a professional basic site, so i used it to connect with upgrade professionals.

I realized we can grow our business by linkedin .

LinkedIn review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Best B2B targeting in Social"

What do you like best?

Ability to target by industry, role, geo

What do you dislike?

Performance eporting is not as rich I would like

Reaching specific audiences with thought leadership content.

LinkedIn review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good solution for hiring and finding jobs"

What do you like best?

This is the best thing to hire and find jobs in the era of social media. Also, you could easily see profile,interests etc and find a good candidate who would be suitable for the job. The whole concept is really cool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about it, I am satisfied.

Getting the best suited candidate for job.

LinkedIn review by User

"LinkedIn Marketing Solutions"

What do you like best?

Market only to who you want and reach your ideal audience on the world’s largest professional network.

What do you dislike?

Not dislike but Waiting for the day when 100% of the professional are on LinkedIn.

Recruitment and Staffing

LinkedIn review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"High Reward"

What do you like best?

I have seen a huge increase in web traffic year over year after using LinkedIN Marketing Solutions. The Inmail campaigns are highly effective. I received true leads from people opening the inmail campaign.

What do you dislike?

There is not a self serve platform except for sponsored content.

Driving qualified leads to the website.

LinkedIn review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"LinkedIn Remarketing For Events"

What do you like best?

I like how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions was customizable to cater customer's needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that LinkedIn Marketing Strategy failed to target the right audience for the appropriate campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google AdWords

I am trying to achieve conversions from LinkedIn Paid Advertising.

LinkedIn review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"LinkedIn Marketing"

What do you like best?

Helps reach the right people who actually are searching for a similar product.

What do you dislike?

Can be pricey and difficult to find enough of the correct targets.

Reaching the right audiences and building thought leadership.

LinkedIn review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Let's you target intended audiences"

What do you like best?

Provides lots of options to target based on demo and for data.

What do you dislike?

While results are positive, some still view this as spam, so potential for long term use may raise some issues.

Reach targeted audiences with specific messages and calls to action.

LinkedIn review by Agency in Apparel & Fashion
Agency in Apparel & Fashion

"Very easy to use, allows you to reach a broad audience and increase company reach to new consumers."

What do you like best?

Ability to use it on mobile devices, with everything vastly turning to mobile first technology it is increasingly important that we can interact on the intended platform

What do you dislike?

Ability to add custom imagery. It is very limiting to be able to only add certain images and not have them take over the screen primarily, such as a Facebook geotargeted ad would.

Hiring new employees, showcasing potential projects.

LinkedIn review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Needs a lot of improvement"

What do you like best?

The audience is unmatched, but the active user base seems much smaller

What do you dislike?

pricing of advertising and performance of campaigns

Some good leads and the ability to find contacts

"LinkedIn Marketing Solutions"

What do you like best?

It seamlessly hooks into Hubspot when we need to programme our social posts and has far reach.

What do you dislike?

N/A

Streamlining our social posts between various accounts, creating a brand experience on LinkedIn for our business.

LinkedIn review by Administrator

"in with linkedin"

What do you like best?

effective, can reach a lot of people and saves time

What do you dislike?

while a nice tool, its certainly very expensive

getting a hold of specific titles

"LI marketing solutions"

What do you like best?

Conversion tracking capabilities, advanced targeting parameters

What do you dislike?

view tag incompatibility, lack of varied ad products

advertising for finserv industry, ive realized great performance for those clients

LinkedIn review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great way to reach a professional audience"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have sponsored updates and the option to personalize/test content without using a company page.

What do you dislike?

I don't do much marketing on LinkedIn, so not sure about the long term rewards.

Helping businesses target potential clients and buyers.

LinkedIn review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"LinkedIn advertiser "

What do you like best?

The audience targeting and demographic insights

What do you dislike?

The ad formats and set up flow isn’t user intuitive

Physicians marketing

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"So much data, so much targeting"

What do you like best?

targeting by location, competition, education, work expierience

What do you dislike?

very pricey! poor customer support, long setup time and unresponsive

recruitment. benefits - being able to send tailored messaging to our target candidates based on their profile via diverse methods

LinkedIn review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great for targeting business segmens outside of your follower base"

What do you like best?

Highly targeted segmentation and filters

What do you dislike?

High cost of adverts and no ability to edit posts once launched

Targeting new prospects

Learning about LinkedIn Marketing Solutions?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Marketing Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.