LinkedIn Premium

LinkedIn Premium offers advanced functionality for LinkedIn users to increase sales or accelerate their career.

Work for LinkedIn Premium?

Learning about LinkedIn Premium?

LinkedIn Premium Reviews

Showing 133 LinkedIn Premium reviews
LinkedIn Premium review by <span>Kelly A.</span>
Kelly A.

Great for growing your business through social selling

What do you like best?

I love that you can see everyone who has viewed your profile and also unlimited searches. if you are prospecting on linkedin and looking to grow your network - premium is a MUST! because it gives you the ability to dive deep and really get to all the important leads that you need in order to be successful in whatever industry you are apart of.

What do you dislike?

sometime the searching is difficult where it doesn't show new people. needs to be creative sometimes on what keywords you are searching for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for new clients do the premium account. It is setting you up to succeed

We were trying to find a better way to prospect. The key performer is knowing who your target market is - whether it is alum, specific industry, sports enthusiast - you can find them on LI. We needed to get intouch with the right people and LI is helping us to do so.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Premium
LinkedIn Premium review by <span>Tammy R.</span>
Tammy R.

Great insight and perks for Job-Seeker Premium.

What do you like best?

I have the Job Seeker Premium level, and I have benefited from the Job Seeker Premium discussion group, as well as the Premium insights provided when looking for jobs. The ability to message recruiters and company connections is quite a bonus, too!

What do you dislike?

The $29.95 per month is relatively expensive, especially for a job seeker. I am not using all of the features available to me to their fullest extent, though...

Recommendations to others considering the product

At its core, LinkedIn is an excellent platform. Premium provides much more, which has been a fantastic benefit for job-seeking. I do not know much about the other levels of Premium, but I imagine having a more well-rounded LinkedIn experience is an excellent benefit no matter the level!

I decided to invest in Job Seeker Premium in order to expand my networking and job search skills. I have been able to see many different perspectives on job hunting thanks to the Job Seeker Premium group. By having this group private, there is a protection against being "outed" by a current coworker or employer (which is not applicable to me, but still...).

What Social Networks solution do you use?

LinkedIn Premium review by User in Computer Software
G2 Gives Campaign

Excellent tool

What do you like best?

I value the ability to send an InMail to a person who's outside my network. Also great to see who's viewed my profile. I only just realized I have access to online learning through my Premium subscription, so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of that!

What do you dislike?

If I'm not mistaken, when messaging with the built-in chat hitting the "Return" key sends the message. That feature is a pet peeve of mine since I often forget and have sent messages before I was ready (when I was just trying to add a paragraph break) - it'd be great to be able to have an option to have that key behave differently. If that's already an available preference, would love to know that!

For work, I've used LinkedIn to find companies and individuals that seem especially likely to benefit from our company's offerings.

LinkedIn Premium review by User in Computer Software

Shady Business

What do you like best?

emailing prospects, some of the search features. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

What a shady business practice of auto-renewing a service with ZERO warning that a renewal date is coming up. And when I tried to dispute the charge, guess what......not a single customer service phone number to call. I guess LinkedIn does not understand the concept of the life-time value of a customer, or providing long-term valuable services to their clients. Instead they are making it as difficult as possible to speak with someone. Jeff Weiner might want to spend less time courting Oprah and more time talking with the people at Apple or Southwest Airlines, who know how to serve customers, quickly, professionally, and always make the customer feel good about the resolution.

I'm in sales

LinkedIn Premium review by <span>Timothy K.</span>
Timothy K.

A must for anyone on the Job Hunt!

What do you like best?

The best part about being a Premium member is how easy it is to scope out potential jobs. Once you filter by Industry, location, salary etc there are almost too many options to look through. Also, more job openings are added every day. Some of these openings you can "Apply with LinkedIn Profile" and it only takes one click. To make the job search even easier, you are able to download the LinkedIn Jobs app to your smartphone. Using Inmail you are sometimes able to contact the recruiter directly which is a HUGE plus.

What do you dislike?

There is no part of LinkedIn Premium I dislike. However, I found no need for it once I landed a job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must if you are looking for a job. Also, I noticed the clear benefits of using LinkedIn Premium as a sales tool. Having Inmail options seems like an more convenient and personal way to contact a potential buyer rather than the classic cold call.

As stated above, the benefits I realized while using LinkedIn Premium were many. The instant one click apply button, the recommended job LinkedIn provides daily, the mobile app, and the use of Inmail to contact recruiters directly. I highly recommend LinkedIn Premium for anyone looking for a job.

LinkedIn Premium review by User in Design
User in Design

Try cancelling your Premium Memership

What do you like best?

So far the best use I have been able to take advantage of is to confirm if a particular person works at a certain company. And even that information if iffy because the person may have not changed their profile on linkedin. I am linkedout.

What do you dislike?

When trying to contact Linkedin on the phone, there is no direct phone number provided to call!

You have google several different phone numbers, which state that you call and get a live person on the phone which NONE of the numbers connect to a live person. It is an act of Congress to cancel your membership.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that linkedin provide an easy way for the membership to make contact with customer service. It seems like linkedin it set up to avoid speaking to their membership to avoid dealing with issues.

I contacted several potential customers through the website. Very few will respond.

Learning about LinkedIn Premium?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Premium reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.