LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)

Information Bar Add-on

Work for LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)?

Learning about Navigator for Gmail?

Compare LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive) to Similar Solutions

LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive) Reviews

Showing 59 Navigator for Gmail reviews
Navigator for Gmail review by Dominic P.
Dominic P.

"Must-Have for Client-Facing Gmail Users"

What do you like best?

I routinely use Rapportive to guess email addresses and easily get to LinkedIn profiles.

Just put an email address in the To field and Rapportive will (90% or more of the time) show the person's LinkedIn profile if you've got it right. You can also hover your cursor over email addresses to change the Rapportive display to that person's information - really handy when you're copied on a group email and not sure who the rest of the recipients are.

Clicking on the LinkedIn logo to get to the person's profile page.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I've seen in many years of using it is that lately I can't send a connection request directly from the Rapportive info in Gmail. I have to visit their actual LinkedIn profile page and click on connect the regular way. Not a big deal; just an error I've been getting consistently as of late.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it. Super easy to use and you start seeing the benefits immediately. Haven't found it to be a bloated extension or slowing anything else down in any way.

I've used Rapportive in a sales context, mostly for new business, but it's been really helpful in working with people I already know. It's a nice reminder to look someone up online to find mutual interests.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)
Navigator for Gmail review by Cameron L.
Cameron L.

"Best platform for finding the right person"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Rapportive is the google chrome plugin, which easily allows me to find on Linkedin every person who emails me so I can make the connection right away.

What do you dislike?

I wish sometimes it would show a little more information about the person on the sidebar, other than just their headline and picture.

Rapportive helps me stay connected with people I do business with or get introduced to through email. Staying connected with people on LinkedIn and building that network is very important to me,and Rapportive makes it easier than ever to make sure I am connected with the people I meet.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Navigator for Gmail review by Joyce L.
Joyce L.

"Alternative lead generation tool for recruiters"

What do you like best?

You get to see user's profile (email/contact information) without any effort. They are shown on your screen right away. In addition, you can easily connect to any leads using the same platform

What do you dislike?

There are times that they do not work especially when you are using the lite version. It will just show you the lead's email address. In this case, you need to get the paid version. ( I am using free/ lite version)

In using this, you'll be able to use your LinkedIn connections to get potential leads

"Rapportive Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Rapportive shows you the LinkedIn information of whoever you're emailing. It makes it super easy to tell that you're emailing the right person and very easily allows you to connect with them on LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue is that relatively regularly it tells me to log in with LinkedIn when I already am, so I have to refresh the page to get it to start working again. I just this in conjunction with Clearbit which also shows company information, so I think it would be nice if Rapportive showed company info as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It makes your life so much easier when emailing people. I would use it alongside Clearbit to be able to double check the emails and to get company info as well.

I use Rapportive to check that I am emailing the right person.

Navigator for Gmail review by User

"gets the job done"

What do you like best?

they have good training and security, as well as a healthy support and IT network you can take advantage of. Useful trying modules though not all necessary. Compatible with mobile but not as usable I feel, I prefer the computer.

What do you dislike?

Clunky and unintuitive, the trial version doesn't allow integration of other accounts so there is really no point to it beyond a superficial training period. SSI scores annoy me some too, you plates at 50% and they ways to artificially increase it kinda take away from the whole point of the score. I was graded on my ability to keep and sis of 65% or higher, but I can up that just by randomly adding new connections constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well I like that its easy to look up leads based of connections and such. But the management style of it is nearly impossible

Pipeline management and lead tracking, it allows for better oversight over the whole sales dept and such. But I'll be honest, its kinda like digging through a pile of garbage trying to find someone viable. I miss it now that its gone of course, but the whole system just feels unorganized in some way.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Computer Software

"When it works, it's great, but most of the time it doesn't"

What do you like best?

In an ideal setting, it is so easy to use. The profile comes up and I can see all the information I need. Plus, it has an easy click link so I can go directly to the profile if I need to.

What do you dislike?

When it doesn't work, which is often. For a solid month it wasn't working for me. I tried reaching out to them and all they said was that it's a known bug, but never got any other form of support. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's pretty buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really useful when trying to find a profile connected with an email, definitely recommend if that's your main goal

Being able to understand the industry my contact is in.

Navigator for Gmail review by Jason A.
Jason A.

"Good At What It Does, But Not Blown Away"

What do you like best?

It is nice to see a picture automatically pulled in to the side of the email pane from the contact's LinkedIn page, and the mutual connections are also a nice touch.

What do you dislike?

This isn't really a "dislike", but unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like it does much more than show me a picture and a few mutual friends. There's nothing wrong with this, but it doesn't do enough to make me want to recommend it to anyone, it's just sort of there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There just isn't that much to say about this. It doesn't seem to do all that much, but if it does what you want, then it is a great solution for you, as it does these things well.

This is part of the issue: it doesn't really solve a problem. I guess it's nice to see a picture and a few familiar faces on the mutual friends bar, but this wasn't an issue before and it doesn't really solve anything for me now.

Navigator for Gmail review by Slay H.
Slay H.

"Would recommend to any sales team"

What do you like best?

For outbound prospecting I consider this tool a must. Neatly records account and lead insights that help drive engagement

What do you dislike?

InMail isn't what it used to be. Needs a different kind of channel for creating conversations with other users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment. I'm willing to sign up for multi-year agreements because I don't see the value of the technology going away.

Higher conversion rates and meetings scheduled at our most highly targeted accounts.

Navigator for Gmail review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Quickly Find and Connect with Contacts"

What do you like best?

Rapportive integrates seamlessly with LinkedIn and allows you to quickly find people you're corresponding with online, but doesn't spam your whole address book with automated connection requests.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's buggy or down for no reason; usually it's back up and running the next day. They don't provide any information when it's down - you just need to keep trying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It's easy and quick to get started and will make your life easier!

It's great to quickly find people I already know on LinkedIn - it's definitely a timesaver!

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Internet

"Great free tool for sales teams."

What do you like best?

This is the simplest tool that makes all the difference. Shows you someones LinkedIn when they email you or helps you guess their email when you want to message them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool fails and you have to restart your browser or computer to get everything working again. Great tool, but occasionally hard to rely on because of glitches like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great. I don't know of a comparable replacement, but don't rely too hard on it because sometimes it does go down and support is minimal.

I use this primarily to make prospecting and hunting for emails easier. Also great for quickly getting background from LinkedIn when an emil comes in.

Navigator for Gmail review by Debra B.
Debra B.

"I love LinkedIn Sales Navigator!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to build custom lists of prospective clients. The ability to filter by any field to narrow down the list to exactly who you want to target is great! It's also helpful that you can create multiple lists and export the file.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if you could upload or import CSV files to track prospects in LinkedIn from other areas. Right now, you have to look each person up one by one and add them as a lead.

It helps us create custom lists of prospects quickly and easily.

Navigator for Gmail review by Cherlyn C.
Cherlyn C.

"Great! Makes what I do so much easier!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can easily see what they do for a living.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it tells me that I am not logged into LinkedIn even though I am. This happens infrequently so I don't bother too much about it.. refreshing Gmail does the trick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just download it. It doesn't take any time at all.

My current business problem is that I'm not targeting people who can afford my premium coaching services. With Rapportive, I know who exactly I am talking to and can gauge right away if they are in a position to afford these programs. If not, I adjust my sales pitch to offer them more affordable scaled-down services so I don't leave money on the table.

Navigator for Gmail review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Helpful gmail add-on"

What do you like best?

Instantly populates Linkedin data matched with an email address. Easy to install and works great. I loved being able to quickly get insight into a contact without having to look them up in Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

Not much not to like! My only suggestion would be to allow it to pop up regardless of where you have navigated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it has worked great for me!

It's been great to get sales information quickly. Don't have to waste time looking them up, and can click to connect right from Gmail.

Navigator for Gmail review by Garrett M.
Garrett M.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Being in sales, I love that I can view the person's linked in profile on the right side of my gmail, which I can quickly access to get background on the person I am contacting.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I don't like. Sometimes there are emails that I have that aren't associated with a profile, but there isn't much you can do about that.

I am quickly able to access the information around the person I am contacting in my sales process.

Navigator for Gmail review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"Powerful, easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

The advanced list builder makes it easy to find the right contacts in various industries

What do you dislike?

There could be better organization to their results when searching for contacts at multiple companies

We use Sales Nav to verify the right people to reach out to. We've realized benefits of time savings and better efficiency.

Navigator for Gmail review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"Great product for connecting with contacts!"

What do you like best?

I love having someones information if they have their email connected with LinkedIn show up and allow me to connect with them on LinkedIn using one click of a button. It has also been a great tool to confirm email addresses too.

What do you dislike?

The pop out on the side can sometimes take over a bit too much or for whatever reason can be hard to minimize, or won't stay minimized.

Connecting with new contacts and confirming email addresses.

Navigator for Gmail review by Pat E.
Pat E.

"I utilize Rapportive to identify and validate email addresses. "

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Rapport is that I can validate email addresses when prospecting and setting up meetings. It's always frustrating when you're unsure if the email address you're sending an email to is accurate or not. Rapportive eliminates that frustration is many cases.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Rapportive is that not every single email address can be validated 100%. When Rapportive can track down and validate an email address, you can see the person's Linkedin profile on the right hand side of Gmail but sometimes, it simply shows a question mark, which is the only real thing you could possibly dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering using Rapportive, I'd certainly recommend giving it a shot. There's no down-side to installing it for Gmail as it requires no maintenance and it's free. It also allows you to connect with the email recipient on Linkedin and access the email recipient's other social media accounts directly from gmail which is a nice feature.

Prior to using Rapportive, I had emailed the worn email address on several occasions which can be frustrating and inefficient. It's even worse when you email multiple people and use the wrong email address for one of the recipients and are basically forced to send a follow up email to loop in the person who was unintentionally left off. In many cases, Rapportive allows me to be more confident and efficient when sending emails.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Secret Weapon for Lead Gen!"

What do you like best?

Being a Lead Generation Specialist/SFDC Admin, I find this tool to be my best friend. It is a Prospectors/Lead Generations Team's best friend when verifying email addresses. Just make sure you download the extension and you have a Gmail account.

What do you dislike?

Not many features that I can think of at the moment, it's free and works very well! Can be improved if it offers better integration with email clients but I am not sure that will happen. Sometimes it can be a little quirky and doesn't work sometime stating "Rapportive Offline" or "Sorry, Rapportive didn't load correctly due to a temporary problem. Please reload your Gmail tab to try again."

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of at the moment, the only downside is you need a Gmail address to use the extension. However, that's free as well, so I really have no constructive feedback. Please just fix some of the bugs.

It's helping me verify email addresses for contacts w/ invalid addresses in our database with bounced email alerts.

Navigator for Gmail review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Love It!"

What do you like best?

I love how I no longer have to search for the person's social networking sites with a variety of search strings in Google... Now I just put in the emails address, and it's as if it was magic, the Social sites of that person are a click away from within Gmail.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike about Rapportive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that anyone that uses social networking sites can benefit from using rapportive. I don't know of a sales person that says they have all the time in the day that they need, and rapportive helps me gain valuable minutes back in a day.

Solving the issue of time! It helps me be way more productive throughout my day to day activities so I don't have to waste as much time searching for my prospects social networking sites.

Navigator for Gmail review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Glitchy at times, but quite useful"

What do you like best?

Being able to verify someone's identity, and to see all of their LinkedIn info as you reach out to them is extremely useful. It also gives a chance to see whether someone has left or changed jobs right from your inbox without having to constantly toggle between tabs.

What do you dislike?

For me at least, there were times when this software would glitch out on me a bit. I have a lot of Chrome plug ins and sometimes they annoyingly jockey for screen space. Occasionally Rapportive will disappear or show the 'wrong' information from a group email...usually just another person on the email will stubbornly refuse to be replaced by who I want on the side...but it's nothing a refresh doesn't usually take care of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy it for what it does, remember that the occasional hiccups are temporary, and keep in mind how much time you are saving!

I am trying to reach people in certain positions at large companies, and having the ability to identify and update my information directly from my email inbox is invaluable. It saves me time and frustration, avoids bounce back emails and sending to the wrong person.

Navigator for Gmail review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Good but wish it could do more!"

What do you like best?

able to capture leads and bucket into accounts

can watch their engagement, activity, and

What do you dislike?

not able to export contacts from the sales navigator saved leads bucket

building lead profiles and lists for prospecting

Navigator for Gmail review by Anthony S.
Anthony S.

"Great for a sales team"

What do you like best?

I simply like that it links with Gmail and you can see whomever you are emailing/receiving an email from's LinkedIn profile without leaving the page that you are already on.

What do you dislike?

When you are emailing in a group of more than one person, it would be nice to be able to scroll through the LinkedIn profiles of multiple people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are consistently going between email and LinkedIn, Rapportive cuts out the time changing between browser pages and integrates LinkedIn to your email.

It makes it easier to find mutual connections and quickly find background information on prospects, making it easier to build a rapport.

Navigator for Gmail review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"Quick look into who you're connecting with!"

What do you like best?

Free, easy to manage, gives me insight into new contacts that I'm working with.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes doesn't give me the ability to choose the right person to pull up in a conversation thread.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Easy to remove if you're not a fan.

Easy access to linkedin and other social media accounts. Social selling directly from gmail is awesome.

Navigator for Gmail review by Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

"Rapportive is very useful"

What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly and easily confirm if I have the right email address for someone by seeing if it links to the correct LinkedIn profile.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it will come up with a message that the email format is not recognized and it can't confirm one way or another.

We are working more efficiently by confirming that we are finding the right people. We have had a better success rate in contacting the right people and getting responses from them.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Accurate enough"

What do you like best?

It allows me to verify if the email belongs to the person I'm trying to contact by showing their LinkedIn profile.

What do you dislike?

There are times it will just disappear from my GMAIL and I have to manage extension by disabling it and enabling it back again. Usually, it will work again with no need to uninstall.

Finding email address for target candidates on Linkedin. Allows us to contact the right people.

"User for 3+ years"

What do you like best?

It is very helpful for me to understand exactly who I am emailing with. It streamlines the process of doing research on someone prior to sending an email. It is also a great way to double check the correctness of an email address.

What do you dislike?

None, it is incredibly easy to use and saves a lot of time. There is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, it is incredibly valuable, and there is nothing else like it.

It speeds up the research process on who I am communicating with. It increases lead generation rates through email as well, which has a revenue impact on our business.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"A Great extension for Chrome"

What do you like best?

I like being able to easily go to a person's LinkedIn from Gmail. It allows me to connect with people quickly.

What do you dislike?

That it no longer shows Twitter and Facebook. It also unsyncs with the api quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's little support and no evidence of continued development. It works most of the time but only LinkedIn.

Ability to quickly validate resumes by allowing me to find their LinkedIn profile quickly from Gmail. It allows me to validate email addresses. I know I typed the email address in correctly if it links to a LinkedIn profile.

Navigator for Gmail review by Joey S.
Joey S.

"Extremely Helpful for Lead Generation!"

What do you like best?

This is hands down my favorite tool for checking a potential lead's email address. When trying to determine contact information for potential customers this add-on is invaluable! It is also free which makes it a no-brainer for anyone that is frequently trying to contact management of companies they may not have the information of.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way you could enter the domain name and get a list of the employee's address' that are listed under that domain. I also wish it worked for my Microsoft Office email, as of now it only is available for GMail. I find myself flipping between my work email, my Microsoft email and Salesforce all the time. It would be nice if there was some way you could find the email using Rapportive and then have some kind of direct exportation to Salesforce. That said, I am asking a lot and for what it is, I can't say anything bad about Rapportive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, and extremely helpful. Why not try it to see for yourself.

I am no longer sending out 10 emails to a bunch of alternatives of the same name to someones email address. I now know my emails are going through and I have the correct contact information for the customers I am trying to reach.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Internet

"Great Gmail Add-on to Gather More Information"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool that is an add-on to Gmail. Once installed, it will show a bar on the right side of the screen after you open an email. The bar will show things like the senders Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skype, Google + accounts so that you can gather more information about the sender of the email. This helps to understand who the sender is and how to connect with them via social network if you are interested.

I like that Rapportive allows you to click directly through to the persons social network - especially LinkedIn.

Another nice feature is showing the current and previous positions.

What do you dislike?

At times it is unresponsive and gets disconnected from the social network accounts and requires me to sign in again. Other times, it says this even though I am already signed in.

It would be helpful if you could connect multiple accounts (such as work and personal) so that it can be more inclusive with its results.

There is a maximum amount of times you can ping Rapportive in a day so if you are sending quite a bit of emails, you can get cut off.

The email you are entering has to be associated with the persons social accounts. You could have the correct email but it is not associated with their LinkedIn, for instance. This will give you a "false negative".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rapportive is a very useful tool especially when you are emailing with someone you have never met. It does not take up much screen space and provides helpful information. You might as well use it because its free!

We use it to connect names to faces when sending emails. Also, if you are unsure of someone's email address, you can confirm using this tool. Overall, it provides a verification of the address. Beyond that, connecting to a social profile allows you to gather more information about the person you are emailing with.

The ease of use and price (free) make it an invaluable tool that doesn't have much downside. This is a must have for anyone but especially for all folks in sales and marketing!

Navigator for Gmail review by Ignacio M.
Ignacio M.

"Connectivity!"

What do you like best?

having rapportive integrated with gmail makes it really helpful to visualize who you are talking to, mainly when you receive emails from people you don't necessarily know or that it may be important to know who they are.

What do you dislike?

haven't found major issues yet, the ext/app is very simple and straight forward...it goes straight to the point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely something to have isntalled. It doesn't bother, and it helps a lot

knowing, right on your email, who and from where is the person getting in touch with you.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Internet

"Confirm Email Addresses with Rapportive"

What do you like best?

Simple product that helps you know for sure you've got a prospect's email address right.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer if on the link to connect with a prospect on LinkedIn, it didn't include a message saying "rapportive.com showed me your LinkedIn profile in my email". No one is going to leave that in, it just adds hassle to delete it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easy to add on. No downsides really just confirms you're correct every now and again and gives you an easy link to connect with prospects on LinkedIn.

Confirms if you're not quite sure about a prospect's email address. Helps to cleanse lists and assists trial and error approaches to finding the right address for someone where other software hasn't confirmed it.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Internet

"Everybody in sales needs a tool like this. Period."

What do you like best?

It's super simple and plugs right into LinkedIn so not only can you view the profile of the person you're emailing, it's an AMAZING prospecting tool. I like to use it with Reply.io--when they're used in conjunction with one another it's extremely rare that you don't find the email address you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

Buggy. I get "logged out" quite a bit but they FINALLY added a new button within the popup that lets you log back in via LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Reply.io as a supplementary tool.

Finding email addresses is way easier and it's also a nice reminder to be sure to connect with the person you're emailing socially.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best tool to verify contacts"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and it is integrated with your gmail work account. The sidebar will pop up after typing the email address.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes about Rapportive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can check if their email address is connected with their Linkedin account.

This helps the company to generate and verify contacts accurately.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Computer Software

"Easy way to prospect/research"

What do you like best?

I like the lead news/share features which will allow you to see activity on who you chose to have easy conversation topics

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to clear pipeline or manage 100s of leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Easy to see job titles/companies directly in you inbox

Navigator for Gmail review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Simple and easy tool that I use daily"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Rapportive is that it's easy to use. You install it once and you can see social media profiles of people you communicate with.

What do you dislike?

Some times you have to login to Rapportive again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in sales and you are looking to find valid emails of people you'd like to reach - I recommend you set up excel in google docs with many permutations of email and then copy/paste it in new mail window to see which email pulls up social media accounts in Rapportive.

I use Rapportive in 2 ways: 1) find emails of people I want to reach since I know that if Rapportive shows social media profiles then email is very likely to be valid; 2) to look up social media profiles. It's very easy with Rapportive because it pulls Linkedin and Twitter links to your gmail.

Navigator for Gmail review by Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

"Easily find info on your email leads"

What do you like best?

Quick linking to LinkedIn profile, giving picture and a brief description next to the email.

What do you dislike?

I could do without knowing the possible connections we share.

i am solving the lack of info I often have on leads. I can easily find their linkedin profile this way.

Navigator for Gmail review by Zach E.
Zach E.

"The best social extension ever!"

What do you like best?

I can verify emails that are connected to a social profile, right from my Gmail inbox!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with Rapportive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free Chrome extension, so why not add a tool that will make you more productive?!

I like the ability to connect with someone on LinkedIn right from the Rapportive sidebar in Gmail.

Navigator for Gmail review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Rapportive"

What do you like best?

I like Rapportive because it gives me all the important information about a person that I'm emailing and lets me know that I do have the right email address.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great tool. It doesn't come into conflict with any tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Rapportive because it only helps!

It lets me have all the relevant information I need laid out nicely without having to do any more work.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Useful and quick snapshot when reaching out."

What do you like best?

We didn't have to pay to use Rapportive which was great and it usefully and easily integrates into my current ways of working..

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked. However, sometimes, the snapshot was a bit lacking but that's probably more attributed to how little must have been on the person's LinkedIn instead of anything on Rapportive's end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free service is a great add on that is useful if you email a lot of people with whom you are unacquainted.

Great to have more information on who I'm speaking with without having to look it up.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Design
User in Design

"Practical info"

What do you like best?

I can contact linkedin users so fast and easy. And save their mails.

What do you dislike?

I manage Jimdo Webmail, It could be nice see rapportive window beside my mail as Google interphase

Recommendations to others considering the product

I f you wanna be in customers mind, install rapportive and get the most out of Rapportive!

I get my contacts immediatelly and make data user base. And other users ccan contact me too.

It´s like keeping in mind the contact.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Helpful product"

What do you like best?

Helps with finding new prospects. Am able to do so right in Gmail.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you don't always want to use it, like in personal life.

Find out more information on potential new business prospects.

Navigator for Gmail review by Jamie R.
Jamie R.

"Salesman Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of finding contacts within companies and finding new job roles as filters

What do you dislike?

Some of the filters can be rather confusing or overlapping

Finding new contacts and companies to target

Navigator for Gmail review by John S.
John S.

"Did not know what I was missing out on!"

What do you like best?

Rapportive adds value to your day to day work without being in the way or adding any additional steps to your process.

What do you dislike?

Theres not to much to say here, the only thing that is bad is where the tool is unable to pull info on someone and thats not their fault.

Validating authenticity.

Navigator for Gmail review by Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.

"Great tool for finding LinkedIn profiles"

What do you like best?

You can use this tool and guess email addresses for potential candidates, or to cross-reference a correct email.

What do you dislike?

Now that Microsoft bought LinkedIn, it is a bit harder to search for profiles.

Finding LinkedIn profiles of candidates and cross-checking emails

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Awesome lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

I used this to guess emails to generate leads

What do you dislike?

it takes sometime to load. It should add other features on the sidebar

the sidebar in gmail is helpful.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Financial Services

"Sometimes it's the last chance to find the right email"

What do you like best?

When using findthatlead I receive multiple possibilities and the easiest way to check which one of them is the correct one is whit rapportive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it disconnects itself, asks to reconnect and there is no way but to close the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not use it as a stand alone. I really recommend to use it with other plug ins to get the best result.

Finding emails for Key Decision makers to address them via email.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Internet

"Great product! Very helpful "

What do you like best?

I love how you Rapportive will link you to their LinkedIn to ensure the email is associated to the right person you are trying to reach.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I have to write out all the different email possibilities to find the right one. However I am still happy it shows the right one when you get it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it.

I am reaching the right person more frequently. This tool also makes out databases cleaner with quality information

Navigator for Gmail review by Eric Q.
Eric Q.

"Widget-based 'Contact Profiling' on the fly..."

What do you like best?

Rapportive (owned by LinkedIn) has the best access of any widget on the market. It's easy to install, set up, run and even add raplets (other widgets/apps that work in conjunction with Rapportive) to. When working flawlessly, it can show you a contacts full social menu within an easy-to-digest right-hand pane in your email Inbox (for me, Gmail). It definitely beats seeing limited Google Contacts info here.

What do you dislike?

Rapportive is finicky. Signing in to services through OAuth, it runs into problems with that authentication ALL THE TIME. I've uninstalled/re-installed probably a half-dozen times over my usage cycle. Raplets can also garble easily...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm using this for simple background info on EACH of the people I communicate with on a daily basis. It's immensely helpful to be able to connect, access profiles and see the picture icon of my contacts. That said, I'm not at all clear where LinkedIn wants to take Rapportive over the long haul. It could be an amazingly powerful force, as I believe they have more Contact Profiles mapped across more services (even outside of LinkedIn) than anyone else on the planet... It has to be in the hundreds of millions.

Navigator for Gmail review by Xander F.
Xander F.

"LinkedIn Sales Navigator assists in setting appointments"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps me find the right contacts to begin the sales process

What do you dislike?

Could have a better user experience and layout

Finding prospect information

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Very helpful for lead research"

What do you like best?

I like that it can help me locate the persons linkedin profile and see if that person is using that specific email address or not

What do you dislike?

It does load slow sometimes. And you cant linked it using other linkedin profile.. i do usually use my boss profile for work anf rapportive keeps troubling when i ise it like that

Its very useful in terms of contact research and email finding

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Rapportive creates ease in sourcing process "

What do you like best?

Rapportive offers an easy and effective way to connect to people through different social media outlets.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much that I dislike about rapportive.

I use rapportive for my sourcing needs. When I have an email address of a potential contact I'd like to get in touch with, rapportive provides me with the link to any LinkedIn accounts connected with that address.

Navigator for Gmail review by Suraj S.
Suraj S.

"Rapportive Review"

What do you like best?

It let's me very easily look for potential prospects, and figure out who I'm speaking to in any email.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a feature that allowed you to send in multiple email address's and names through the product, to speed up your prospecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good free software for people learning how to prospect.

Finding potential prospects emails to reach out to.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Computer Software

"Rapportive is an excellent prospecting tool that allows me to verify a contact's email address."

What do you like best?

I really like that it enables me to reach an entire target group of prospects by recognizing the email handle of an organization. I believe it is a fast, effective tool that helps me do my job well and has direct dividends on my ability to flourish.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it often goes out towards the end of the day, effectively useless. I also believe it would be more beneficial if it would give us the ability to search for similar email handles, ie If you misspell something or forget an "org" at the end of a handle, it would suggest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize this tool if you need to verify who you are emailing and develop a consistent prospecting list.

I'm solving the ability to get in touch with my targets. This raises efficiency and enables my best self for sales. I've realized a consistent ability to develop a consistent list that is strong enough to enter into my org's salesforce with confidence.

Navigator for Gmail review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Fantastic Gmail Plugin that helps you know your Audience"

What do you like best?

With a quick glance, Rapportive lets me know who I'm communicating with. Many times I have adjusted my message based on the information Rapportive has given me. We've actually built a plugin on top of rapportive that pulls information from our internal db that helps make customer support even easier!

What do you dislike?

I have 0 complaints with Rapportive. I recommend it everyone who lives in their inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, just download it and try it out. I live out of my inbox and can't imagine working without it anymore.

Rapportive lets you know the name and title of who you're talking to. Footballfan28@yahoo.com all of a sudden becomes John Smith, CIO at Acme Inc. - a very important person and decision maker that I wouldn't have realized I was speaking with otherwise. I can now adapt my message accordingly.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Vantage Point"

What do you like best?

I can send a message to a prospect and it shows up on their phone like a txt.

What do you dislike?

Selling through LinkedIn now has a stigma, much like cold calls

Using it to build leads and reach out to prospects to gain a first meeting.

Navigator for Gmail review by User

"Great for Relationship Management"

What do you like best?

Rollover feature to see a LinkedIn profile straight from email.

What do you dislike?

Need to already have the email to see a LinkedIn profile

When I roll over an email address, I'm able to connect with the person straight from Gmail.

Navigator for Gmail review by Raj N.
Raj N.

"Know who's e-mailed you or who you are e-mailing"

What do you like best?

Just the idea that all social presence of an individual just pops up on the right side of the screen as soon as you type an email id or hover over it is amazing..

What do you dislike?

just goes dead at times, twitter connection doesn't work as in you don't see live tweets like you see facebook activity..

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is an absolute must have productivity tools on my list especially if you are in sales..

Contact intelligence, imgine knowing what conversations a person is having, whether you are already connected on some platform..

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Government Relations
User in Government Relations

"LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

Helps you when you create your resume and post it to make connections with co workers and friends.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about it its very to use

Get careers quicker

Navigator for Gmail review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Great add-on to Gmail and connector into Nimble CRM"

What do you like best?

I got Rapportive as a replacement for Xobni. Primary reason is to use Rapportive as a bridge between Gmail and Nimble CRM. Rapportive shows social profiles of my contacts and allows me to connect, ie with their Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn profiles. It also connects to their profile in Nimble if one exists, or allows me to Import the details into Nimble.

What do you dislike?

Rapportive can be temperamental and the connection sometimes breaks or is slow to load. Sometimes it doesn't fetch information accurately, but it's not critical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the other CRM and App integrations (Raplets) available for Rapportive - to Mailchimp, Batchbook, Brightpearl, Crunchbase, BantamLive, BookingBug and others.

Learning about LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.