LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)

Information Bar Add-on

Work for LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)?
Zoominfo 2x.png

Learning about Navigator for Gmail?

Compare LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive) to Similar Solutions

LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive) Reviews

Showing 57 Navigator for Gmail reviews
Navigator for Gmail review by <span>Dominic P.</span>
Dominic P.

Must-Have for Client-Facing Gmail Users

What do you like best?

I routinely use Rapportive to guess email addresses and easily get to LinkedIn profiles.

Just put an email address in the To field and Rapportive will (90% or more of the time) show the person's LinkedIn profile if you've got it right. You can also hover your cursor over email addresses to change the Rapportive display to that person's information - really handy when you're copied on a group email and not sure who the rest of the recipients are.

Clicking on the LinkedIn logo to get to the person's profile page.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I've seen in many years of using it is that lately I can't send a connection request directly from the Rapportive info in Gmail. I have to visit their actual LinkedIn profile page and click on connect the regular way. Not a big deal; just an error I've been getting consistently as of late.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it. Super easy to use and you start seeing the benefits immediately. Haven't found it to be a bloated extension or slowing anything else down in any way.

I've used Rapportive in a sales context, mostly for new business, but it's been really helpful in working with people I already know. It's a nice reminder to look someone up online to find mutual interests.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)
Navigator for Gmail review by <span>Cameron L.</span>
Cameron L.

Best platform for finding the right person

What do you like best?

What I like best about Rapportive is the google chrome plugin, which easily allows me to find on Linkedin every person who emails me so I can make the connection right away.

What do you dislike?

I wish sometimes it would show a little more information about the person on the sidebar, other than just their headline and picture.

Rapportive helps me stay connected with people I do business with or get introduced to through email. Staying connected with people on LinkedIn and building that network is very important to me,and Rapportive makes it easier than ever to make sure I am connected with the people I meet.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Navigator for Gmail review by <span>Joyce L.</span>
Joyce L.

Alternative lead generation tool for recruiters

What do you like best?

You get to see user's profile (email/contact information) without any effort. They are shown on your screen right away. In addition, you can easily connect to any leads using the same platform

What do you dislike?

There are times that they do not work especially when you are using the lite version. It will just show you the lead's email address. In this case, you need to get the paid version. ( I am using free/ lite version)

In using this, you'll be able to use your LinkedIn connections to get potential leads

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Internet

Rapportive Review

What do you like best?

I like that Rapportive shows you the LinkedIn information of whoever you're emailing. It makes it super easy to tell that you're emailing the right person and very easily allows you to connect with them on LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue is that relatively regularly it tells me to log in with LinkedIn when I already am, so I have to refresh the page to get it to start working again. I just this in conjunction with Clearbit which also shows company information, so I think it would be nice if Rapportive showed company info as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It makes your life so much easier when emailing people. I would use it alongside Clearbit to be able to double check the emails and to get company info as well.

I use Rapportive to check that I am emailing the right person.

Navigator for Gmail review by User in Computer Software

When it works, it's great, but most of the time it doesn't

What do you like best?

In an ideal setting, it is so easy to use. The profile comes up and I can see all the information I need. Plus, it has an easy click link so I can go directly to the profile if I need to.

What do you dislike?

When it doesn't work, which is often. For a solid month it wasn't working for me. I tried reaching out to them and all they said was that it's a known bug, but never got any other form of support. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's pretty buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really useful when trying to find a profile connected with an email, definitely recommend if that's your main goal

Being able to understand the industry my contact is in.

Navigator for Gmail review by <span>Jason A.</span>
Jason A.

Good At What It Does, But Not Blown Away

What do you like best?

It is nice to see a picture automatically pulled in to the side of the email pane from the contact's LinkedIn page, and the mutual connections are also a nice touch.

What do you dislike?

This isn't really a "dislike", but unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like it does much more than show me a picture and a few mutual friends. There's nothing wrong with this, but it doesn't do enough to make me want to recommend it to anyone, it's just sort of there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There just isn't that much to say about this. It doesn't seem to do all that much, but if it does what you want, then it is a great solution for you, as it does these things well.

This is part of the issue: it doesn't really solve a problem. I guess it's nice to see a picture and a few familiar faces on the mutual friends bar, but this wasn't an issue before and it doesn't really solve anything for me now.

Learning about LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.