LinkedIn Talent

LinkedIn Talent Basic, Finder, and Pro Plans. Obtain additional access to talent and tools to manage recruiting on LinkedIn's network.

Work for LinkedIn Talent?

Learning about LinkedIn Talent?

LinkedIn Talent Reviews

Showing 634 LinkedIn Talent reviews
LinkedIn Talent review by MIGUEL ALBERTO T.
MIGUEL ALBERTO T.

"is an excellent program to know the talents and abilities of your new staff"

What do you like best?

Linkendi is excellent to find new staff or employment based on your talent or skills, according to what you need at that moment I can search by organizations or institutions and find the talent I need and maybe find connections I was not even aware of . It is easy to follow the path of someone's career and obtain information about certain companies. The new design facilitates messaging within the application.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not like is its high cost, and even though it gives you free promotions for a month you have to pay before which I do not see much sense since you end up paying for the service and you can not try it before, for see if you like it or not, and I'm not high if they make returns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent application / tool to use to meet our hiring needs and also an excellent way to establish contacts with other great talents in your field

This program has solved the problem we had to recruit staff, LinkedIn Talent has many different ways to find the best talent showing you all the skills of the future staff of your company which is incredible.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Talent
LinkedIn Talent review by Edgar M.
Edgar M.

"Linkedin as Freelancer"

What do you like best?

Linkedin has a component of interaction between pairs that no other page dedicated to the job search has. Being able to interact with companies that look for collaborators or with collaborators that look for companies in which to work is super practical. This interaction allows us to learn, to know each other, to share relevant information of the professional world and that all people can see your work profile, your experiences as a collaborator and your progress in studies that complement it makes it very useful to find work for those looking for it, and find the ideal collaborator.

What do you dislike?

I do not have to criticize Linkedin, could in this case suggest the interface makes it a bit more intuitive because it contains many details that for those who do not know it can be tedious to become familiar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend to you all, this work tool because in a personal way you can find in a exclusive way the ideal person to add to company, with the necessary experience.

As a freelancer I can perform very specific searches depending on the current profile, cases that in common pages of job search is not given. Here I can get the ideal person, know their past and their experience and even make a previous conversation with him through the chat. When looking for collaborators groups are very helpful because it allows many people with similar characteristics to view the search and apply once if they want or talk with me before.

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

LinkedIn Talent review by fabiola e.
fabiola e.

" social network for general employment"

What do you like best?

I like that I can that I do that, I can read that, I can do that, I think that is also a very wide network to search for work, you can exchange different knowledge, gather information, read forums and comments of area according to the interest of each who, is a very broad tool because I can highlight my attitudes, objectives or expierncias.

Through this wonderful social network you can search for professionals in the area as the case may be.

I like that through LinkedIn you can generate job opportunities.

You get direct contact with the leaders and referents of your industry.

Share information through groups.

It allows us to do Networking from anywhere in the world.

Participate in forums and online consultations with related professionals.

Keep the Curriculum Vitae online and final and For me in particular it is the best tool today

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that ungrateful people in my friendship link can see my profile and I have no way to block them

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they develop tools like these that work as a social network and generate many benefits

The company for which work has made the search of personnel pen different areas, by means of this tool

LinkedIn Talent review by María Eugenia L.
María Eugenia L.

"The best Global Network of Professionals"

What do you like best?

I love LinkedIn, because it's the fastest, most effective and practical way to get the right staff for your company, or otherwise get the ideal job you're looking for. It is a giant global employment platform, in which you can detail in the way that you think your skills as a worker are more convenient and in this way companies can find out about you and contact you, it is a win and win, we are part of the Companies, like me, get the right people and people in search of work get the company that suits their needs. LinkedIn is very easy to access and use, you can connect from your cell phone or computer. In general LinkedIn is a global network of professional information, which can help you get the job you are looking for or the worker you need, it has saved my life in more than one occasion when I need to find professionals for the company.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I do not like about LinkedIn, the truth is an incredible platform and I think the only one in the market with such an excellent information system about professionals, the only thing I could complain about is how slow sometimes it is if the internet connection is not so good, and the identity theft that can develop on the platform, due to the lack of privacy that there is in the significant amount of information you upload to this network, of course , that users are responsible for this when they start using the page, for the rest, everything is incredible with LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Uno de los principales motivos de que una compañia sea exitosa son sus trabajadores,asi que si estas en la busqueda de los trabajadores ideales para tu empresa,no hay mejor manera de llegar a ellos que a traves de LinkedIn Talent, te ofrece multiples herramientas diseñadas tanto para buscar trabajadores como trabajo. Solo imagina que tu CV no esta al alcance de 10 o 50 empresas, sino de millones, asi que recomiendo con los ojos cerrados esta plataforma, tanto a nivel empresarial como personal.

It has facilitated the search of personnel enormously, by giving me the best professionals for the company, qualified people and with the best performance, without losing time or money, making the work of the company something more efficient.

LinkedIn Talent review by Ramon E.
Ramon E.

" professional network of jobs"

What do you like best?

I like that a very wide social network at international level, I have the possibility to highlight all my virtues in a simple way, I can express my attitudes, experiences, and I can chat or meet people from my environment, it is important that through this tool I can apply to the different offers or to look for some personnel that is required serves both ways, it is easy to use.

It should be noted that it allows us to make working relationships anywhere in the world

I like that you get direct contact with the leaders and referents of your industry.

Fabulous very productive social network

I like that I can enter from any computer with internet! It is not necessary to go through a complicated installation, otherwise it is extremely simple, it is compatible with any operating system,

I like that it is a wide network for all professionals, it is a stable tool and it is well known

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having met her before, since previously I was searching for a totally archaic and different job

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that you take as an example this great tool is just fact that a social network becomes a source of employment generation is wonderful and incomparable

You can get people with this tool and you can share information regarding your area or your interests, it is important to know that with this tool I can meet professionals in the area and exchange information or necessities.

LinkedIn Talent review by Socorro P.
Socorro P.

"The most important social network for employment"

What do you like best?

I like that allows me to create a profile that highlights the most important things such as skills, the latest experiences and tastes, I love that it allows me to contact many colleagues and share experiences in different parts of the world, On the other hand, one of their Greater virtues is that the wide network allows sharing and interaction. With different topics of your liking, you get information of interest and offers a wide variety of jobs available according to your area. Improve the digital reputation of your brand ie any company that is represeantada through this website.

I also like that access is simple, you can enter from the web and its graphical interface is quite friendly.

It allows us to do and finish, I think the best tool to obtain the desired network of work from anywhere in the world is a very complete tool

I also like that to access is simple, you can enter from the web and its graphical interface is remove friendly

It allows us to do and to finish I think that the best tool to get the desired job Networking from anywhere in the world.

What do you dislike?

In realizing my displeasure is minimal it could be that when contacting another colleague is necessary to send and wait for us to accept the request

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take into account this comprehensive and comprehensive tool since it has many benefits and is internationally

I have managed to get professionals from my area to complete my team, on the other hand it has many benefits such as:

* Wide network

* information according to your interest

*security of the information

*recruitment of personnel

* extensive international labor offers

LinkedIn Talent review by Alberto Daniel M.
Alberto Daniel M.

"LinkedIn is the go-to software for job seekers"

What do you like best?

One of the programs that I use most often in my workplace is linkedin as it is our efficient way to recruit new staff for the company.

The professional network Linkedin has become in recent years an idea platform for those people who are interested in publicizing their digital 'resume'. Allowing companies to acquire a list of interested in the position with resumes and experiences.

What do you dislike?

One thing I want LinkedIn to work on is the "Date of publication" feature. I would like there to be a function that would allow me to enter a specific published date, or a specific range. While in the last month, week or day are useful, sometimes I want to search in the last three or five days. In addition, although I believe that this is attributable to the work poster, sometimes the level of experience of the work does not match the job description. Sometimes, I will see jobs marked "entry level" with a description that says that candidates must have more than 5 years of experience. However, I think this would be an easy solution with some kind of algorithm to scan the publication of works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is more than an employment portal, it is a tool for connecting people around the world, which can connect with job opportunities. Thanks to the possibility of creating a professional profile, in which studies or experience are not enough, it is also important the interaction and being always connected with business trends. In addition, the possibility of doing job searches worldwide maximizes your profile, managing to explore international opportunities for growth.

As it is evident, Linkedin is a medium where currently, through its connections, it helps to let you know yourself or the work you do. In a few words it has become a digital market where we have to say "present" taking the appropriate measures to achieve the security of our information.

* Through LinkedIn you can generate job opportunities.

* You get direct contact with the leaders and referents of your industry.

* Share information through groups.

* It allows us to do Networking from anywhere in the world.

* Be in contact with professionals and be located.

* Be recommended by other contacts.

* Participate in forums and online consultations with like-minded professionals.

* Keep the Curriculum Vitae online.

LinkedIn Talent review by Yorge S.
Yorge S.

"An excellent professional search engine."

What do you like best?

The search for qualified personnel in companies sometimes becomes a bit tedious, so LinkedIn Talent is an excellent choice to make the search of personnel something more practical and successful. LinkedIn allows us both to find employment and get employers, connects thousands of people around the world, with different qualities and professions, I think it is the only global network that provides you with so many options and information, the truth is that personally and Professional is one of the best applications.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn has been my first choice at the moment of getting workers or work, and the truth is that it has fulfilled its function in an excellent way, so there are not many things that I do not like about this application or network, just the fact that sometimes too much information is provided that maybe in certain cases can be used negatively by wrong people, besides that it is used a lot for identity theft and therefore I have been able to find several false profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a network of work where you can get jobs or workers, LinkedIn is the best application for you, after all it's like uploading your resume to a global network, it is easy to use and easy to access, it keeps updating constantly and thus obtain from our search better results, with this application practically everything you need to hire someone: direct access to millions of people around the world, management of job offers, the possibility of including personal notes in the profiles of the candidates and service of messages and calls. If you use LinkedIn in your hiring process, there is little doubt that you will like it.

The best thing that LinkedIn has provided me is the discovery of the right personnel, qualified and certified professionals, without losing time and improving every day as a company in terms of professionals.

LinkedIn Talent review by Samuel Josue T.
Samuel Josue T.

"The best job exchange."

What do you like best?

I like that it can be viewed from a smart phone or PC, can be used in mobile devices and consumes little RAM. It does not weigh much, your updates are very useful. Currently I have the software installed on my smart phone to be always connected. You can meet many people who work in the same area, you can offer your professional services to companies that are registered on LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

I do not like much that most of the time they end up recruiting an applicant who figure among the first to be premium. They need more options in the labor field. They should also include the student option to fill out a profile as a student.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company should strive to find the best staff, with Linkedin Talent you can recruit the best candidates, it is very effective with the tools you can use to make decisions regarding the candidates to recruit. Most of the people who work in my company have their profiles on Linkedin, because we trust in the serious and solid that they are in Linkedin. Among all the job exchanges I recommend Linkeid.

From the point of view of the company, it helps to recruit the best qualified staff, it allows to validate its profile, there is a great index of response on the part of the aspirants. It is the most solid work bag we have seen in our company.

LinkedIn Talent review by Catherine Nicole S.
Catherine Nicole S.

"LinkedIn's cool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can find lots of diffedent job styles while still matchung them to my personality. The ease of being able to apply to multiple jobs quickly is wonderful, and greatly helpful with how many times similar questions are asked.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is hard to initially set up all of the points of contact and setting/finding my trade profession(s) because of how spuratic my life and work style is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get used to the buttons, controls, and uploaded information. Update often -I forget to do this.

It seems/can be daunting but once it is set up it makes life and applying for copious amounts of jobs way easier until you snag the right one.

I've found that with Linkedin, the problems of compiling all of my information into once place has gotten easier since using it more frequently, especially around the internet and how it is set up for job applications.

LinkedIn Talent review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"LinkedIn Recruiter Lite is very robust for the cost!"

What do you like best?

It's very affordable, so LinkedIn Recruiter Lite can be helpful for smaller companies who don't need to do a TON of hiring. You can do Boolean searches and get quite granular with whom your'e looking for.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how the LinkedIn Team tried to upsell me when they set up a training for LInkedIn Recruiter Lite. I mentioned up front that I didn't need to upgrade, but they kept showing me features of the upgraded version.

When moving to another team within my company, I lost all of my InMails from my account. They couldn't recover them. Also, when you want to cancel Recruiter Lite, you need to email them to get refunded for your unused InMails. Pretty manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To save money, try to reach out to people who've set their account to receive InMails for free. Look for the LinkedIn gold badge while searching for people. This can save you $10 per free InMail you send.

Hiring great talent is a major part of any business's success. LinkedIn Talent helps us do that by finding people who come from companies we like, and from schools we trust.

LinkedIn Talent review by maria jose a.
maria jose a.

"show yourself to the business world with linkedin"

What do you like best?

is a very useful platform to show you professionally and show what your skills are thanks to the creation of your personalized profile you can adapt them to your tastes and those, you can find people of interest who move in the same work environment as you and having your own business you can find clients or potential clients who are interested in your products or service.

What do you dislike?

If you do not have a stable Internet connection, it will take a while to open

Recommendations to others considering the product

create your profile as professional as possible so you will find everything according to your interests

I find professionals who work in the same field that is very useful when looking for support for a project.

LinkedIn Talent review by Maryelis S.
Maryelis S.

"The best platform to find professionals. "

What do you like best?

For anyone is a secret how difficult it is to get work and workers lately, distribute and review the CV, it is so stressful and many times your CV is lost among a lot of papers, passing yours unnoticed, that's when LinkedIn Talent becomes in your best savior, fascinates me as through the I can get the staff I seek and always getting the best candidates, without losing time I love that I can also inform about the candidates and contact me and also with colleagues and other companies. In general LinkedIn was born to be the number one platform in the search for professionals.

What do you dislike?

Really what I do not like about this platform is the amount of personal information that you must provide, and often you can borrow for identity theft, the rest is the best worldwide network of professionals that exists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool, both to find a job and to find the ideal professionals for your company, it is easy to obtain and to use, and the best thing of all is that it is free, do not think about it anymore and create a LinkedIn profile.

LinkedIn Talent has made my work easier and more efficient, it has facilitated the search for personnel saving time, and I can keep in touch with colleagues and companies from all over the world, it is simply great.

LinkedIn Talent review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

""Is a brilliant program to know the gifts and capacities of your new staff""

What do you like best?

I cherish LinkedIn, in light of the fact that it's the quickest, best and reasonable approach to get the correct staff for your organization, or generally land the perfect position you're searching for. It is a mammoth worldwide business stage, in which you can detail in the manner in which that you think your aptitudes as a specialist are progressively advantageous and along these lines organizations can get some answers concerning you and get in touch with you, it is a success and win, we are a piece of the Companies, similar to me, get the perfect individuals and individuals looking for work get the organization that suits their requirements. LinkedIn is anything but difficult to access and utilize, you can interface from your PDA or PC. All in all LinkedIn is a worldwide system of expert data, which can enable you to land the position you are searching for or the laborer you need, it has spared my life in more than one event when I have to discover experts for the organization.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn has been my first decision right now of getting specialists or work, and truly it has satisfied its capacity in an amazing way, so there are relatively few things that I don't care for about this application or system, simply the way that occasionally an excessive amount of data is given that possibly in specific cases can be utilized contrarily by wrong individuals, other than that it is utilized a great deal for wholesale fraud and consequently I have had the capacity to locate a few false profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin enables you to distribute your very own advertisements for employment applications at focused costs. Through its colossal system of channels you can enter the profiles of potential representatives for your organization. Furthermore, on account of the inner reference framework you will get solid data about the applicants.

LinkedIn can create more business, more openings for work and more cash than some other computerized media, as it keeps up direct contact with the pioneers and referents of a specific industry or part. Likewise, it additionally energizes contact between experts as it utilizes your online resume as an instrument for your expert advancement.

LinkedIn Talent review by Nivida S.
Nivida S.

"Linkedin the solution to your need for trained and reliable employees"

What do you like best?

Unlike other social networks, Linkedin is especially oriented towards professional profiles. Its main objective is to connect different professionals in any sector, to generate business and expand professional contacts. And if that were not enough, Linkedin already has more than 150 million users and the possibilities it offers are becoming more extensive every day

What do you dislike?

519/5000

Linkedin like any other social network, presents the same risk, which is the lack of privacy. These sites can gather considerable amounts of personal information, the main ones being the email addresses. however, to get the most out of it, the user must disclose information about their current and past employers, as well as their contact information. The user assumes a significant risk of identity theft in the case that a crime is committed with the security of LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin allows you to publish your own ads for job applications at competitive prices. Through its huge network of filters you can enter the profiles of potential employees for your company. In addition, thanks to the internal reference system you will get reliable information about the candidates.

LinkedIn can generate more business, more job opportunities and more money than any other digital media, as it helps maintain direct contact with the leaders and referents of a particular industry or sector. In addition, it also encourages contact between professionals as it uses your online resume as a tool for your professional promotion.

LinkedIn Talent review by Zachary T.
Zachary T.

"LinkedIn is an Essential Tool for Successful Recruiting"

What do you like best?

Searching for candidates via LinkedIn Talent is intuitive and reinforces positive recruiting habits. A clear picture of candidates is presented with all relevant information, without creating an overload of information.

The Advanced Search parameters are unrivaled compared to many other applicant tracking systems.

Sending InMails drastically improves candidate response rates for hard-to-source locations and requisitions.

What do you dislike?

The application of messaging is slightly bugged and sending attachments can be unsuccessful. The messaging tool itself could use more functions for following up with responsive candidates and tracking conversations.

There is a slight lag between LinkedIn notifications and email notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dive in to the recruiting benefits, search functionality, and job searching aids LinkedIn Talent provides. There is a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips, and this service helps already proficient recruiters gain an edge. The usability and ease of access become apparent in minimal time, and as with any software, the more comfortable you are using it the more benefit you will see.

Sourcing for difficult requisitions is solved with LinkedIn Talent in more ways than one (isolated search areas, innumerable search constraints and filters, candidate preferences, and profile openness, to name a few).

Top talent is discovered via LinkedIn Talent, as a significant portion of job seekers rely on LinkedIn, and more importantly, solely on LinkedIn.

Candidates who are open to new opportunities are given a medium to introduce themselves to recruiters and new business opportunities, which takes care of a necessary "first step" in the hiring process.

LinkedIn Talent review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"is in the best platform in which you can search, find and meet professionals in all areas you are lo"

What do you like best?

linkedin is a platform full of professionals in all areas, linkedin allows you to create a personalized profile and show it on your site in this way you can find staff for your company looking for their skills and talente or otherwise you can find employment in different companies, There is nothing better than having your own professional profile and showing your skills, talents and experience to the rest of the users

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent tool for all professionals but it is a bit expensive, the platform will offer you a free trial month but before you must pay, that month should be completely free for new users so they can explore and integrate better into this great network

Recommendations to others considering the product

create your professional profile will open a world of new opportunities

is a good tool for recruiting new staff the company looking for their skills, talents and experience

LinkedIn Talent review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Great tool for online networking and browse the future company"

What do you like best?

the best thing is you can browse and research the potential company that you will be interested. this is pretty useful that you can research the skill set needed to be qualified for this job since it allow you to connect to other relevant personnel in the future company.

What do you dislike?

that other party will be notified that you are viewing their profile, so it will be kinda embarrassing. i personally will be in a odd situation during an interview facing the interviewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i think you should allow user to turn on the feature and not let other people to know they were browsing your page.

one of the business problem is that you will be knowing the qualification of the hiring candidated.

Benefits is that you will be knowing the skill set that the candidate has, so that you will be able to make a better decision in terms of hiring the potential candidate

LinkedIn Talent review by Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.

"LinkedIn Talent"

What do you like best?

It has made searching for things relevant to me important. LinkedIn has always been a useful tool of mine, and this is just another strength of theirs. For those who really want to get out there, you can involve yourself deeply into the program, and post all kinds of listings for your company.

What do you dislike?

Just like LinkedIn, it is easy to get lost in the clutter of the sight. It is always known when you look at different peoples pages, and sometimes that turns me off from searching at different people/businesses. There are some fees if you want the best of the best, so look into the demo trial if you want to understand if this will be beneficial to your and your company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I need to look more into what else if offers, but if you are an active member of LinkedIn, than this can be a useful tool for looking into work. If you are interested in meeting others in your field, look into how you can use this tool to meet others like you who are possibly hiring, or look for others to hire for your company.

It is a nice way to connect with other people in your field of business. You can search for people in the same job industry as you, and either find others for your company, and find a new job.

LinkedIn Talent review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Revision LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

Me atrae la versatilidad de esta heramienta web social, y su eje hacia el enfoque empresarial. la horientacion dirigida hacia este sector y las opciones y oportunidades que son brindadas a travez de este sitio web.

What do you dislike?

hasta el momento aun no dispongo de una queja real del sitio web, considero que es eficiente su funcionalidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se recomienda el sitio web, como una gran forma de reclutamiento e integracion con profesionales y futuros profesionales, que disponen de talento, conocimiento y etica para ejercer una labor exigida.

Esta herramienta es utilizada para la integracion hacia profesionales y futuros profesionales que desean disponer su aporte a la empresa, de manera laboral, etica y talentosa.

LinkedIn Talent review by ShaShank R.
ShaShank R.

"Platform to find real 100% genuine candidates with niche skills"

What do you like best?

This is one place to find real talent, we can see their experience, skills and certifications, i also prefer seeing recommendations as these will help to know more about the candidate, linkedin talent has one of the best marketing team and helps us to find niche skills talent with verified credentials which is best in current market

What do you dislike?

Price is slightly overpriced if i want take membership and I always used to like Linkedin for one thing that its a 100% genuine platform but these days i am seeing some profiles which are just fake and they are just adding up things just to showcase that they have very good skills but in reality it is contrary and we come to know that these profiles are faked inapprpriately

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin is absolutely headed in right direction it constantly updates based on current trends, if you want to see/find niche talent and jobs in the current market head over to Linkedin

Hired Right talent with niche skills and industry verified certifications and credentials, market about company's current open Job positions and also post some good achievements of the company to spread a vibe about our company to the market

LinkedIn Talent review by Russell Carr O.
Russell Carr O.

"Very Poor Renewal Policies/Customer Service/Clunky Tools"

What do you like best?

Lots of available profiles and information on candidates.

What do you dislike?

- LinkedIn actually penalizes users for not renewing subscription every month. I spent many hours developing saved searches, but wanted to suspend the subscription for a couple of months until we needed to recruit again. After cancelling and then trying to renew, i Learned that all of the searches would be lost (EVEN BEFORE THE SUBSCRIPTION WAS OVER!). I contacted support and asked for the searches to be saved if i renewed, and they refused.

This is the sort of poor policy/customer service that makes users hate large platforms such as LinkedIn.

- The search results are not reliable and candidate quality/match is not consistent. This causes significant wasted time having to sort through qualified candidates vs. non-qualified.

- Communication tools are clunky and unreliable. Sometimes I can correspond using my email and sometimes cannot. Very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn presents their recruiting tools as a major problem solver, but despite all of my time and efforts, i was very disappointed with the tool itself and results.

We've also posted job openings, and rec'd very few qualified candidates, and was actually double charged for duplicate job postings that we never ordered or authorized. Had to waste time requesting refunds, etc. Major waste of money as well. Spent approximately $4k and rec'd maybe 10 qualified candidates over a 5 month period.

Also be aware of the their renewal policies which penalize users for not renewing each month. I wasted significant time and effort on searches and it was all lost due to their policies.

Access to potential candidates.

LinkedIn Talent review by Johnathon G.
Johnathon G.

"Linkedin way to find qualified candidates to recruit to your team."

What do you like best?

I started using Linkedin Recruiter after I was offered a free trial. I didn't expect to use it as much as i did, but know i am able to scout for new talent without having them come to me. I can see their work history accomplishments and other people's comments on their profile, it makes finding new talent easy.

What do you dislike?

What i don't like is the platform's connectivity. You are often face with negotiating them to leave their current job or the ghosting of potential candidates. It makes finding new talent rough because you have to find not only people who fit your criteria

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having trouble recruiting and hiring your ideal workers, instead of waiting for them to come to you, why not chase after them?

I am able to recruit and find talent that isn't coming directly to my company, this allows our company to focus on how to improve ourselves and create a diverse team.

LinkedIn Talent review by Yusuf G.
Yusuf G.

"LinkedIn Talent has been a new,fruitful experience for our recruiting process."

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Talent is easy to use. it is easy to create job adverts and I like how upon launching a job advert,I am provided with a list of Lindkein users who fall into the category of the kind of applicants being seeked on our job advert.

Ability to mass message all job applicants is a blessing,as it can be a thankless job trying to message hundreds of applicants one after another! I like the entire recruitment workflow on LinkedIn,as it enable me to immediately inform an applicant of his/her ineligibility for the job with just a click of a button,just as I can affirm an applicants eligibility for the job with just a click of the button,I can also move applicants from contacted,to interviews,to recruited ; depending on what stage of the recruitment process they currently are .Thus removing the need to jot down the above data on spreadsheets,which I seriously hate to do.

What do you dislike?

We have sometimes launched job adverts on LinkedIn and it takes over a day before it actually starts pacing.I want to be able to post a job ad. And not have to keep logging back in to check if my ad. Is actually running,thus wasting a lot of my time and making me think I am missing something.

LinkedIn Talent is where my organization gets the bulk of new employees for the past one year and counting.The best part of LinkedIn Talent is its relative fair pricing when compared with local job search platforms like jobberman etc Also LinkedIn Talent always allows my organization select from a large pool of candidates whenever we have a vacancy and while it is always a difficult task trying to select a few tens of candidates from hundreds of applications,this scenario only ensures that the best candidates are the ones who get picked.

LinkedIn Talent review by Lenell M.
Lenell M.

"My Personal Review of LinkedIn Talent"

What do you like best?

The best features of LinkedIn that appeal to me most is the app, it's fast and user friendly. I don't get spammed with notifications because it's easy to turn them on and off whenever I need, its important to me that I have and easy time customizing my applications at any time. I also have the LinkedIn app slideshare and I think the ability to save the wealth of information from this app offline is super useful in case of any WiFi interruptions, I have learned so much to contribute to my business model from slide share that is hard to find if you don't know to look for it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the profile page a bit, I think some of the information needed to complete your profile is superfluous. I understand you should have your best credentials available to make great business connections, but some of the criteria for completion seems more personal than for business ventures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend LinkedIn for anyone who owns a business, is looking to own a business or to just make helpful connections in their field. I also recommend LinkedIn to students, it's best to research and build relationships with potential employers.

I am solving the issue of connecting with other people of my demographic who are also in the same business, I have connected with many people my age and younger and have had a few beneficial business relationships over the time that I first signed up for LinkedIn.

LinkedIn Talent review by Blake E.
Blake E.

"A great tool for talent acquisition - but has its limitations"

What do you like best?

Ability to drill down on exactly who you're looking for and reach out to them directly, or see if there's a mutual connection to help facilitate the conversation. It's the largest network you're going to find when it comes to a broad range of contacts/talent.

What do you dislike?

It can be pricey.

Everyone uses it. This creates InMail fatigue in certain sectors and markets, making it difficult to get replies from certain types of people in the network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a powerful tool - spend the time learning how to use it effectively to maximize your ROI.

Utilize LinkedIn Talent for many different challenges - finding talent with specific skillsets, industry experience, and former employers is great. Using it to analyze how quickly competitors are growing is a great insight as well.

LinkedIn Talent review by Brenn M.
Brenn M.

"How I became a fan of LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of LinkedIn is the network you can create based on your credentials or the credentials of others. These could be people that would work in your field which would be a huge asset if you are in charge of hiring, or you can network with people from any line of work.

What do you dislike?

The only negative that I notice with LinkedIn would be the layout, it could be easier to navigate and the interface could use an update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It doesn't take long to set up your profile, the connections that you can make can be invaluable!

Currently the biggest benefit has been networking, it's so streamlined with this site that I can choose any category and find people that I know or new people that I would like to meet. If you have a job in sales or one that relies upon contacts in other fields, LinkedIn is a huge asset.

LinkedIn Talent review by Esthefany C.
Esthefany C.

"a platform in which you can create your professional profile"

What do you like best?

You can create your profile specifying your experience and your talents and show it to other users who can find you on the net, linkedin is a platform where you can find many professionals who are unhinged in your same area or in a different one depending on what look, as an entrepreneur I can find potential clients to whom I can provide my service and thus grow as an entrepreneur

What do you dislike?

In short there is nothing that I do not like about this network since I consider it a very complete network if business is concerned

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a stable internet connection so you do not have problems entering the platform

with this platform I have found clients to whom I offer my services, besides I can find professionals who work in my same profession

LinkedIn Talent review by Joanna W.
Joanna W.

"SO Helpful"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to see people's full profiles on LinkedIn. The search for skill set feature is also helpful as a recruiter. I have not fully utilized the notes feature for LinkedIn, but we as a team hope to soon. Posting jobs is really easy and simple to use, so that's a huge plus. Having a candidate pipeline will hopefully pay off in the future! We are still somewhat new to the system, but I don't see us leaving anytime soon. We have only touched the surface of the system!

What do you dislike?

It's a lot, and it's difficult coming from the non-profit side and knowing our compensation is lower than the for-profit world. That makes it difficult when trying to contact candidates. Another difficultly is that we are a religion organization, so we are looking for people with similar beliefs. LinkedIn doesn't show that, rightfully so, but that makes it a little challenging when we are looking at candidates from the "'corp" world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the training videos!

Talent Sourcing. We have always been on the reactive side of recruiting, but we are trying to move into the proactive recruiting and LinkedIn Talent has helped with that. It's not an easy transition, but it's a good first steps!

LinkedIn Talent review by Ke V.
Ke V.

"LinkedIn Talent - The New Evolution"

What do you like best?

I like the User Interface and how easy to perform searches. It combines a lot of features in to a single platform. This makes it one of the best tools in recruiting and sourcing [RPO]. On top of all I like its displayed results when a search query is performed. It's saves a lot time in going through all of candidate's profile. Keywords filtered making candidate selection easy and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, not all candidate's contact information are up to date but it is all good. Searches within a specific location sometimes extend to different location mostly when filtering with Cities and or States. Moreover, skills filter doesn't have all skill requisitions in it and make its difficult in getting some candidates. If you input such words in keyword filter it doesn't work as it should have been inputted in skill filters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Talent is versatile tool that makes recruitment very easy and I will recommend it to other Hiring Managers and Recruiters because it saves time hence increasing productivity.

Recruiting Top Tech Talents. LinkedIn Talent host a lot ideal candidates making our recruiting process a dream come true. Getting 1% - 10% top candidates is every recruiting company's priority and this talent tool has made easy to get multiple pipeline with this percentage range of top candidates.

LinkedIn Talent review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Great Tool for Candidate Sourcing! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can filter by geographic location, type of employment they might be open to - great for finding consultants, the Boolean search string is really helpful too. I also like that I can see if I have already viewed a candidate before and if I have already sent them a message.

What do you dislike?

Not a big fan of the skills section and searching by that alone - I find that people add things that aren't relevant to their current work history, like if they learned it in college, they mark that as a skill and aren't endorsed with it, but it still comes up if you add that skill in. I have been using the keyword search over that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use when you are looking for candidates with certain skills or experience. Easy to use and you can see if candidates are open to new job opportunities - makes it easier to figure out who to target if you have a hot job.

I'm connecting with candidates that are looking for new opportunities and getting responses. More and more people are using LinkedIn and utilizing this newer feature.

LinkedIn Talent review by Katrina H.
Katrina H.

"LinkedIn Talent Review "

What do you like best?

We have a lot of resumes coming in that are fairly job specific.

What do you dislike?

You can't limit the resumes being sent in to say within the province so some resumes are from far away job seekers which doesn't work for us.

Also, you can't set parameters for people who are applying. I find this to be particularly odd since we pay per resume that is sent to us even if it's Joe Blow who has nothing to do with the field we are advertising for.

This site would be of much better use if we could create specific questions for people applying and based on the answers to those questions, proceed to view their resume for the fee or have the option to delete it and not be charged for a resume that is no where near the job description being posted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your job description says exactly what you are looking for. For us we needed to specify as structural engineers we were looking for wood industry engineers who had experience in sawmills, not gasline engineers or people who spent their degree in classrooms giving lectures...

Fine tuning what we want with regards to skill set needed for the job.

Fine tuning of resumes coming in as to who is definitely not a candidate.

I like that the location of individuals is clearly displayed so that we are able to determine if they are too far to consider or if they may be willing to possibly relocate to our location.

LinkedIn Talent review by K S.
K S.

"LinkedIn Talent for Fast Hiring"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Talent does as advertised: it is a fast, convenient, easy-to-use, "recruiting solution". The program helps my office to identify new talent that appear as if they would fit seamlessly into our office. The program also helps direct traffic to our office's webpage, which is also great for drumming up interest in our work.

What do you dislike?

The program appears to have an overly "social network"-type feel, which, at times, can seem unprofessional. In essence, the program does facilitate greater interaction between recruiters/potential employers and potential employees, yet it does give off more of a facebook vibe, than a professional recruiting platform.

LinkedIn Talent helps our office to find potential hires with easy. As described by an individual in our office, LinkedIn Talent has basically taken the "hard work" out of the recruiting process. By utilizing connections and key words, the program has truly helped to connect our office with valuable additions to our work team.

LinkedIn Talent review by alexander s.
alexander s.

"the platform in which you can find 100% professional profiles"

What do you like best?

linkedin allows you to create your profile and customize it in which you can show your work experience and academic attitudes, linkedin is a platform full of professionals in many areas, where you can find staff for your company or in the same you can find a job

What do you dislike?

sometimes it takes a little time to load the page of the rest s wonderful

Recommendations to others considering the product

the smartphone app gives you many useful features to use anywhere

I use it to find staff to hire and also to offer my services to potential clients

LinkedIn Talent review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"LinkedIn Talent has helped me to find the best candidates in the industry! "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to really search LinkedIn based off not only their location, but also their educational background as well as a variety of other skills/key words that are so beneficial in finding the best candidates. What also is so great is the similar LinkedIn profiles that appear based off of location and industry as well. Even by searching one specific candidate, the search can lead you to so many more which is incredible.

What do you dislike?

One of the attributes that I do dislike about the program is the way that Talent Inmail is set up. If a candidate does not click their Inmail, they may not see the message we are trying to send for potential new opportunities unless you are already connected with them.

We are trying to solve our attraction and retention of Talent through LinkedIn Talent. It has become so much easier to find candidates based off of specific talents, universities, and even using previous employment to find the best individuals in the industry.

LinkedIn Talent review by Maria Z.
Maria Z.

"A simple but very effective way to recruit qualified personnel."

What do you like best?

It has a search engine that facilitates the search of the candidates appropriate to the needs of the organization. Its platform allows to organize candidates in folders, which facilitates the order of these. And a great advantage is that it allows you to connect with candidates easily, the ideal candidate is only a few clicks away.

What do you dislike?

Many times a request is sent to a candidate and he does not respond, they should have a tool to see if the message was seen. Also the price of the product is something big

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it, although it is expensive if it helps to find qualified people for your organization.

We have used LinkedIn Talent to connect with a qualified staff for the charges we need.

LinkedIn Talent review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Not great for sourcing, good for reaching out to candidates"

What do you like best?

I like finding candidates resume on a different job board and being able to send them an instant message. Sometimes finding candidates thru LinkedIn does prove helpful.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel that LinkedIn is good for sourcing or finding candidates. I understand why because many good candidates don't have their LinkedIn profile fully filled our and it's not like searching for keywords like you would with a resume database. There are also very frequent instances where LinkedIn recruiter won't load properly or show messages properly. I had to reach out to the support team one time because I was not able to access my messages and needed a phone number from there urgently and they were not helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient when it runs slowly and use it in addition to another resume search database, that's how you'll likely get the best results.

Great for connecting with talent that I do not already have a relationship/phone number/email for.

LinkedIn Talent review by Shubham S.
Shubham S.

"great talent hire from linkedin talent"

What do you like best?

its simplicity to use and since it uses machine learning to provide recommendation, its very powerful tool in todays age. It minimizes the time one takes to hire new talent. It a pipeline builder as it helps in creating a targeted pipeline of engaged talent.

What do you dislike?

can be very overwhelming to use as lot of recommendations come and some can be irrelevant. it is a bit costly and intimidating to use it in first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you should definitely look in using the linkedin talent platform. It minimizes the time one takes to hire new talent. It a pipeline builder as it helps in creating a targeted pipeline of engaged talent.

it makes hiring little easier and cost effective. Since it uses machine learning and artificial intelligence it recommends customer which are highly relevant to our needs. It helps in finding the right candidates using the power of the LinkedIn network. Its for talented professionals always in search of new talent. It gives every candidate an authentic view into our culture with employee-created content, company videos and photos, and tailored messaging that we curate and easily manage. LinkedIn is a game changer for us because it enables our recruiters to reach out to passive candidates directly through a trusted platform. By speaking to them directly, getting them engaged and excited about opportunities at option care

while providing a great candidate experience that we strive for, is a massive advantage

LinkedIn Talent review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"Okay- works well for some jobs and not for others"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see who you've contacted and when and when other team memebers have reached out or even viewed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to search.

Not as popoular within Healthcare (not many Nurses or NPs).

I don't like that you can't leave people off your searches if you've already contacted them or added them to a project,

DOn't like that you can't bulk email if it falls below a certain percentage, you try getting Medical Directors to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very expensive but bulk email hasn't worked very well. Sometimes the only way to make contatct. But I wish you knew if candidates were active. Like when was the last time they logged on.

Recruiting

LinkedIn Talent review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Linkedin Talent Solutions"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to keep projects of candidates for jobs and also view the history of engagements with candidates/views by team members, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new UI, it is very slow and I don't like that they changed the fact that you can no longer search through people's connections directly from their profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a must have for recruiting needs these days. However, be wary of the up sells and additional cost inducing features like job postings. We have seen less ROI from job listings. Also, for pure engineering recruiting I would have a supplemental source for finding talent in addition to Linkedin. However, it is the best comprehensive platform for finding US talent in Sales/G&A/Marketing etc. Engineering is fine too.

The ability to find and recruit top talent to our company. We've had another benefit of furthering our brand through promoting our recruitment brand. We've hired a few passive candidates by finding them and reaching out to them via Linkedin Talent.

LinkedIn Talent review by Natavia H.
Natavia H.

"Not the best (or cheapest) way to source talent via LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn talen definitely does not disappoint with the sheer number of applicants their platform provides. It is also rather simple to set up a job posting, track applicants, etc.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure is not completely transparent and their support was completely unresponsive when my organization attemtped to contact someone regarding the charges associated with one of our job postings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are 100% clear on the terms and pricing structure of your job posting or you may end up spending much more than you anticipated.

LinkedIn Talent does provide a level of visibility that other job posting sites cannot offer. As previously stated, this visibility typically translates into an abundance of apllicants, providing us the opportunity to source from a larger, more diverse candidiate pool.

LinkedIn Talent review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"A necessity in the industry"

What do you like best?

A LinkedIn Recruiter license makes it easy to quickly search for talented candidates. LinkedIn and Microsoft have a bit of a monopoly on HR Technology as the "professional" social network.

What do you dislike?

They often roll out new UI features before testing them, or, worse, take away old features with little warning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Google Hire entering the HR Tech market, I'm not sure LinkedIn is heading in the right direction - they're trying to make it much harder for recruiters who use the product to reach out to candidates anywhere else, but many talented folks already avoid it because they're being inundated with spam - I think we're moving towards a war between two tech giants.

We use LinkedIn to find and get in touch with candidates who are otherwise hard to reach out to.

LinkedIn Talent review by Agency in Management Consulting
Agency in Management Consulting

"Use Only Out of Necessity"

What do you like best?

I use it because I can't NOT post jobs on LinkedIn (particularly the more professional jobs). But I absolutely wouldn't use it if I didn't have to. The only thing I like about it is being able to purchase jobs slots with quantity discounts. It's much more cost-effective than purchasing jobs one-off online through LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

1) The customer service is HORRENDOUS. 2) It takes a shocking amount of time (days) to purchase sponsored boosts. And I don't understand why I can't do that online 3) It's ridiculous that there is not SSO and I have to log in to THREE different systems (Recruiter, Recruiter Lite, and my regular account, depending on what I'm doing. That's an awful user experience. 4) The data / stats are wrong, customer service acknowledges that my data is wrong, and they also say that they won't be fixing it (????) -- it's been months and I've complained multiple times. Software is archaic, and features are minimal. I very much look forward to the day when LinkedIn is no longer a necessity and gets squashed by the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a necessity if you don't want to miss out on candidates, but keep an eye out for better things. Their model is not sustainable.

I'm solving the ridiculous and unacceptable pricing strategy that LinkedIn uses for people who purchase online. If you're not on Recruiter / Talent, and you want quantity discounts and purchase a 10-pack, you have to purchase a different ten-pack for every city you have a job posting for. For example, If you have two positions -- one in NYC and one in NJ, and you have purchased a ten-pack of postings, you can't use the postings in the ten pack for both of those geographical locations. Also, if one is an hourly position and one is a salary / skilled / professional position, you can't use the same ten-pack -- you have to have separate ten packs for each type. It's insane. Job slots on talent can be used for anything. There is no other business problem I'm solving. I just can't not post to LinkedIn since I'd be missing candidates. I try not to do much proactive outreach to passive candidates, but if I do, I do use Talent for that as well.

LinkedIn Talent review by Derek Bohlen ~ O.
Derek Bohlen ~ O.

"Allows serviceable needs "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to not get limited connections through LI. They are very intuitive and allows me to start a simple conversation with a business owner that I can connect with. It also allows for me to see who is coming and going on my personal and business page which allows me a great opportunity to use as a source for Business Dev leads to put into my system.

What do you dislike?

The often times, still limited, information available. Would like to see more emails to take the conversation out of LI.The user face pulls me from the Linked In page to the Sales manager and back and I have a hard time understanding which conversation is in what place with in the Linked In interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want going in as there are a lot of little things they can offer, but you need to be aware of them. I also wish that all of the different options weren't different UI"s. This can get quite confusing if you are in the main page and it automatically takes you to the Talent or Sales portion of it. It would make it less likely to move away from what you don't know.

We are trying to get to the hard to reach C-level people and this allows for that to happen. We still have to do research to make it happen. and if we were allowed to have more space inside of the app to see info that would be great.

LinkedIn Talent review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Great for Networking "

What do you like best?

I use LinkedIn Talent to more effectively stay connected with talent. As a recruiter I am always looking to engage with other professionals who are at various stages of their job search. LinkedIn Talent makes it easy to see if someone is actively looking and the types of roles/locations they are targeting. Another feature I enjoy is inmail. I like the fact I can filter opened, unopened, declined, and accepted messages. Having projects and clipboards also makes searching and keeping candidates organized a breeze!

What do you dislike?

The fact you cannot respond to a declined message and that it may decrease visibility of that person in the future. I would also like to be able to delete projects.

Reaching out to candidates that do not post their resume on job boards. It improves the candidate pool greatly.

LinkedIn Talent review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"LinkedIn Recruiter"

What do you like best?

LinkedIN Recruiter is an easy to navigate, easy to use tool to help find talent. Their search functions are fantastic and it seems as if a large majority of professionals keep their profiles up to date, making it easy to find who you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

It's used by quite a few Recruiters, making it hard to stand out from the crowd at times. Messages have to be quite unique to get through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Recruiter is a must have item for a Recruiter. There are so many great profiles and is a huge tool when working on a unique position. I use it daily and it is probably the top tool for me when it comes to placements.

I'm utilizing it to source and recruit candidates on a daily basis.

LinkedIn Talent review by Hazel O.
Hazel O.

"LinkedIn Review"

What do you like best?

You can find Top-Rated Companies. Read Reviews and Ratings and browse companies. Showcase your company on companies-reviews.com or Post Review.Unlimited access to content. You can find jobs that would definitely be a fit for you.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much that I don't want in linked. In our company, we are using recruiter's account wherein we have access to almost all of its features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend LinkedIn to other search firm coz they can find strong and fit candidates.

I have realized that it is not really hard to get the best fit candidate for every search because LinkedIn can provide all the candidates that you might be looking for.

LinkedIn Talent review by Pratana C.
Pratana C.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive. Many times the applicants are selected from the product. The applicants also provided positive feedback. LinkedIn Recruiter Lite is very robust for the cost.

What do you dislike?

I do not like much that most of the time they end up recruiting an applicant who are on the premium mode first. I’ve only seen other staff used it. They should also include the student option to fill out a profile as a student.

LinkedIn Talent review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"Great for finding passive candidates"

What do you like best?

This is a strong too to build relationships with the candidates. I really like with the new Beta test where job seekers on LinkedIn can select that they are Open To New Opportunities. I love how it helps users find individuals who are currently searching. There are so many ways to enter your Boolean searches that would have taken more time using old school Boolean. love it!

What do you dislike?

Costs a lot for the lack of features. For the amount that is paid there should be more ability to post more jobs, send more in-mail and search. It is overly priced. The search areas are too large, would love to see more locations and smaller search radius' added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have tool for any recruiter, invest in it.

This grows your network and expands the pool of candidates, it is an essential tool for the recruiting industry.

LinkedIn Talent review by Administrator

"LinkedIn has been an ever changing trash fire. "

What do you like best?

Not much. They charge for everything and don't have any kind of educational support for their obscene and annoying platform changes.

What do you dislike?

Just about everything. Even search has become a headache, which was the only thing any recruiter is going to find value in. I'm not sure why they're trying to be Facebook - I don't need or want to be or read your "Influencers" and thought leaders. I need to find and connect with potential candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't. Our free usage and permissions have actually faired better with all of their changes. Additionally, if you need to find passive candidates, the reverse search on Indeed has proven insanely useful.

We had hoped it would help to better and more quickly identify top talent, but it's just been another investment of time and money that hasn't panned out.

Learning about LinkedIn Talent?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Talent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.