LinkedIn Website Demographics

LinkedIn Website Demographics allows marketers you to gain insights about your website audience with professional data from LinkedIn. With these insights, you can tune your marketing to those visitors, and develop better targeting and content for your campaigns.

Work for LinkedIn Website Demographics?

Learning about LinkedIn Website Demographics?

LinkedIn Website Demographics Reviews

Ask LinkedIn Website Demographics a Question
Showing 15 LinkedIn Website Demographics reviews
LinkedIn Website Demographics review by <span>Jamie M.</span>
Jamie M.

"Basic insights into your LinkedIn website visitors"

What do you like best?

It's useful to know the demographic information of your website visitors that have been successfully matched to a LinkedIn account. This can help with reporting on your LinkedIn ad campaigns and organic posts, as well as understanding what demographics are interested in your website.

What do you dislike?

It's very basic and of course, only works on successfully matched contacts, so even though you might have 10,000 monthly visitors you might only find 10% or 20% are successfully matched to a LinkedIn account, so it's won't provide you with a definitive answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't rely on this being the only answer to your demographic questions. Be sure to look at more comprehensive options out there that might be able to paint a better picture for you.

It helps us to attempt to bridge the gap between our LinkedIn followers (and potential followers) and our website traffic. It helps to us begin to paint a picture of what content (organic and sponsored) is sending people to our website, and what do those individuals look like.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Website Demographics
LinkedIn Website Demographics review by <span>Jay-ar A.</span>
Jay-ar A.

"Helpful in Getting Top-tier Talents"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn is a very good platform for interacting with professionals, techs and different kinds of people and job searches. I've been using LinkedIn at work and subscribed to a premium account (Recruiter Lite). What's really amazing about navigating its website is that you can filter out people and industries based on the kind of talents you are looking for. The response rate is also quite high by sending potential candidates an Inmails. By doing sourcing, we can also get resumes' uploaded by these candidates and gauge their fit for the role.

What do you dislike?

At first, I am quite confused on how it works because the user interface of the website is quite new to me. There are times that website is unresponsive and had to wait 8-10 mins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn is very good when interacting with people, companies and job searches.

LinkedIn is helpful in finding talents and posting job searches.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by <span>Rommel L.</span>
Rommel L.

"Looking for a job? Looking for employee?"

What do you like best?

I liked it best about how they could detect the people who really are near you so accurate

What do you dislike?

the interface some kinda complicated which may result to leaving of the new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yeah with LinkedIn Website Demographics, you will only invoke your site to LinkedIn Website Demographics to reach the most ideal prospect of the job you needed. In short this is a way on making you track whatever you choose to track, it's a javascript, nothing to worry about it's just like importing a library, hello techies!

With LinkedIn Website Demographics you can gain more information like job titles, company names, and etc from the people using linkedIn. You can also keep track of their performances as well. This is an advantage for business people because this helps them practice their skills in marketing, gaining more information will then improve their marketing strategies.

Well it helped our company look for new employees. It made our company choose for the most fit of the position. LinkedIn offers a business and employment social network which then made companies and workers meet. We are not the only people gain help from this system, this system is made to look for work and to look for workers.

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great to keep in touch with professionals"

What do you like best?

Linkedin is an excelent way to connect us with the labor world. It's great to know new oportunities for new jobs, or post your resume, or find informations about new candidates, or what happend in enterprises and learn about them. It very friendly and many people use it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I loss myself because you have a lot of information but really it's very easy to get what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend a lot this software. For my collegues in Human Resources it is a great help, especially who works like recruiters

To get many resumes when we need to find candidates because a customer hired us in order to occupate any vacancy. The benefits are to get a lot of resume. You can publish details about the position that you need to fill out.

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by User

"Professional Networking"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn is a professional networking site where in you get to connect with people who have extreme talents. I can build my connections which is very ideal to our recruiting business.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn is very limited when in comes on how you can reach out to people. You have to upgrade to a paid account so you can easily reach out to folks, but I do understand that this is their business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Establish more channels in network communications. In mail is one of their best tool, but it's expensive.

Our business is recruiting, and we find talents via LinkedIn. It's a great sourcing tool especially that it shows the background of the people. i has solves most of our networking efforts and has established good connections.

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by <span>Andrea M.</span>
Andrea M.

"It is a very useful extension of the app because it help me so much more to filter to people and inf"

What do you like best?

what I like best about this app it is very practical and help me in save time in my work to find colleagues because they filter people and content with the correct potential for what I need

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaint about this app. I use linkedin since a 6 years or so and this extension it help me more to filter and expand the views of my page

the benefit that linkedin demographic provides me was know more deep what kind of content find other people and spread my page to the sector what I need so my company gets more visually

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by <span>Amanda L.</span>
Amanda L.

"Great for looking for talent"

What do you like best?

It's a nice service that allows you to search or be searched

What do you dislike?

It pretty much works how I'd like it to.

Have realized that it's helpful to know what types of people are employed by what companies, for use in diversity and planning in our own company.

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I definitely feel like people on LinkedIn are a bit more thorough in setting up their profile, this allows for an easier way to target the audience you're trying to reach, making the ROI more profitable. We also like that it is very user friendly. It was easy to set up and I can easily train others on the program.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike is that LinkedIn isn't as "fun" so it's a bit tasking to figure out what works through the demographic system

The problem we solved was how to find appropriate partners and potential business opportunities

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by <span>Danny B.</span>
Danny B.

"Simple and Free"

What do you like best?

I love that Linkedin offers this free tool to help companies better understand their target audience.

What do you dislike?

Its a great tool but it's restricted to LinkedIn users.

Its great to be able to see who's visiting my companies website through this social media platform.

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by User in Information Technology and Services

"LinkedIn for Professionals"

What do you like best?

Linked in a professional looking way to network!

What do you dislike?

People try to get too personal and use it for things that should be on FaceBook not LinkedIn.

Recruiting

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by <span>Sara V.</span>
Sara V.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Easily able to pull reports and data from our current job posting

What do you dislike?

There is not much i do not like about the product.

Job posting

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Very helpful to detemine traits"

What do you like best?

It can really allow you to visualize who is coming to your website. This can greatly improve your website's ease of use and ability to reach a larger and more specific demographic.

What do you dislike?

I cannot recall anything that I dislike about this software.

I have realized who we should advertise our services to and what each visitor is capable of.

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by <span>Dheepak R.</span>
Dheepak R.

"Great profile view and website navigation"

What do you like best?

Profile view with brief contents. Easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Long pages that require scrolling makes it time consuming.

Ease of view

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use and it has simplify how we are gathering our demographics.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be a little slow but sometimes it is expected

We are able to see who we are targeting, who is responding. Just has simplified it for us

LinkedIn Website Demographics review by User

"very impressive"

What do you like best?

accurate and professional, stable, reliable.

What do you dislike?

there was nothing that i could say I dislike.

visualize metrics for linkedin campaings

Learning about LinkedIn Website Demographics?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Website Demographics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.