LinkPoint Connect

Email to CRM integration – simple and seamless. Save time. Work efficiently. Close more deals. Simply choose your integration.

Work for LinkPoint Connect?

Learning about LinkPoint Connect?

LinkPoint Connect Reviews

Ask LinkPoint Connect a Question
Showing 16 LinkPoint Connect reviews
LinkPoint Connect review by James S.
James S.

"Great Outlook to Salesforce connector"

What do you like best?

LinkPoint Connect is a great way to sync Outlook to Salesforce. You can easily record emails sent and received to leads, contacts, accounts, and cases in Salesforce. It automatically finds matching emails and will record everything contained in the email to the matching email, but if you need more control you have the option to select who it is recorded to or if it needs to be recorded to a case as well. From there you also have the option to edit what is recorded to Salesforce with out changing the message that was sent. You can also create a followup appointment or task right from the pop up window.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't record an email to multiple accounts. Also the fact that it is manual leaves the door open for people to forget or not record communication to Salesforce.

We needed visibility between support agents and sales representatives to see who communicated with the clients and what the subject matter of their conversation was. This has tremendously reduced confusion when talking to prospects and clients regarding the sales process or support matters.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkPoint Connect
LinkPoint Connect review by Mallory Z.
Mallory Z.

"Excellent Tool that aids in reducing time spent on entering information into Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The fact that I don't have to open Salesforce to make notes or records calls. I also like the fact that you can see it in Outlook and it provides a detailed record of your correspondences with that contact.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a way that it automatically found the owner of the account/contact and recorded it to only the user's account/contact

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a very affordable way for your salespeople to spend their time trying to get new business instead of administrative things, LINKPOINT is your answer. It will keep them more organized and allow them to focus on business rather than updating salesforce.

It has saved me so much time and aided me in being organized with my Salesforce record keeping. In our company if you don't have your latest activity recorded you can potentially lose the account

What Other Sales solution do you use?

LinkPoint Connect review by Anne Marie C.
Anne Marie C.

"Simple but relatively effective mail linking tool"

What do you like best?

LinkPoint is great at identifying the correct contacts and objects and then making it simple to select who / what you want to link the email to. I like the view panel inside of outlook and the one click link in the email box.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could parse out attachments like logos - or come up with a way to automatically filter out a specific file name. My Salesforce accounts are bogged down with dozens of attachments that are simply my company's logo because of a salesperson who always attaches everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not as many features as some tools I've researched but the ease of use is a huge win for us.

We track all communications from leads through clients, prior to linkpoint our team was extremely inconsistent with recording the necessary communication. Now almost all pertinent emails are captured at an account and user level.

LinkPoint Connect review by Rich W.
Rich W.

"Terrible recent upgrade - Company now looking for replacement software"

What do you like best?

the previous version worked fairly well.

the previous version worked fairly well. the previous version worked fairly well.

What do you dislike?

They completely screwed up the product with the recent upgrade. You were able to quickly add a new person that was included in an email cc to SF.com with a button click. You can no longer do that. It is a complete manual process. We used to be able to add 100's of people a week to SF in a matter of minutes. Now it takes hours. If we could go back to the previous version we would. Head of product development and product marketing should be looking for a new job as this will hurt company sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go back to the previous version!

integration

LinkPoint Connect review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Not just a Saleforce Plugin"

What do you like best?

LinkPoint is a great way to record emails into Salesforce directly from Outlook. This makes it easier than having to copy, switch to, and paste an email into Salesforce. It records all of the information I need (date, time, subject, body, etc.). I also like being able to sync my tasks and calendar events between Salesforce and Outlook. LinkPoint allows you to ignore certain things, such as email addresses and images associate with your signature. I can also save attachments, which helps when trying to determine which collateral I had sent to my prospects. LinkPoint also lets you create a SalesForce lead or contact from an email signature.

What do you dislike?

If the lead/contact is not in Salesforce, it will not send the email. Instead, it will result in a pop-up that will stop Outlook in it's tracks. I have had issues where the pop-up crashed Outlook, forcing me to restart and resend the email. In order to send an email using LinkPoint, you will need to add the lead or contact into Salesforce prior to the email being sent. It would make more sense to send the email and then provide a report or alert that can be dismissed easily after sending the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the Record option, make sure you put the file name for any images you may have in your email, otherwise LinkPoint will record them all into Salesforce. You can also include attachments by default on within the Record options. There are also some plugins that may be worth adding, such as Skype and Google.

It is important to record all communication with leads and contacts, especially emails. When communicating with current customers or following up with previous leads and contacts, you can find all of that information with Salesforce. This also helps multiple departments communicate with a single point of contact in Salesforce without having to CC, BCC, or forward those communications to every one else.

LinkPoint Connect review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"SalesForce plugin"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use, we like the big button in Outlook.

It's help us go faster in Salesforce and it's easy to tech new user how to use it.

The installation is mostly easy. We had a few issues in the past but it's all good now.

What do you dislike?

It's only for Windows and i believed they don't plan to have a version for it.

In the past, they had a few issues. 2 years we had to reinstall linkpoint constantly because it was loosing the buttons in Outlook.

We also had issues when Outlook 2013 came out. they didn't support it at launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not multi platform. Don't work on Mac.

It help our user to be more efficient with Salesforce without going in the web interface.

LinkPoint Connect review by Nick C.
Nick C.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, our entire team has been using LinkPoint for years to sync our emails with salesforce through Microsoft Outlook. We have tried the Salesforce for Outlook tool and we decided to stick with linkpoint, it's a much better option for our team than the Salesforce product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there can be a bit of a delay, but 99% of the time it works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple tool to log emails go with LinkPoint

Sending emails through Outlook and syncing them with leads, accounts and opportunities in Salesforce

LinkPoint Connect review by Denis T.
Denis T.

"LinkPoint Saves Time"

What do you like best?

You can sync emails from Outlook to Salesforce using LinkPoint with just one click. You can either do this while sending out your email or after you have sent it. You can also add a follow up task in Salesforce while you are doing this.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little slow loading when you go to enter an email into Salesforce out of Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales people typically don't like paperwork (even when it is electronic). This is one way to get them to do it without extra steps.

We are saving a lot of time while updating Salesforce records on the fly.

LinkPoint Connect review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="52859060-5f78-4b8b-97ce-2f0f2d229985">Kiel K.</span>
Kiel K.
" itemprop="name" />

"They say, if it isn't logged in salesforce than it never happened. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of logging my notes in the account, opportunity, or campaign within SFDC. I am known for weak notes, so this is my life saver and godsend when colleagues need to understand the engagements with customers and prospects alike.

We love LinkPoint!

What do you dislike?

I wish the AutoLink would work a bit better, but this could be user error.

Visibility to deals

LinkPoint Connect review by Brady V.
Brady V.

"If you use Outlook LinkPoint is the Answer"

What do you like best?

We really like the LinkPoint and SFDC integration. My sales reps are able to log all of their SFDC activities right from within Outlook. Our reps have increased there overall weekly task completion metric because of this tool only.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, haven't found anything worth mentioning.

It allows my reps to work on SFDC data right within Outlook so they dont have to toggle back and forth between systems.

LinkPoint Connect review by Jen S.
Jen S.

"Makes logging emails from Salesforce to Outlook easy "

What do you like best?

Tool is very easy to get up and running for sales reps and makes logging emails back into Salesforce a breeze. The best feature is the ability to customize the content within the subject line and body of the email that is getting logged back into CRM.

What do you dislike?

Since it is an Outlook plug in, must ensure sales reps have the speed within computers to handle the extra process running.

Ensuring all sales communication with prospect/customers gets logged into CRM.

LinkPoint Connect review by Temple S.
Temple S.

"LinkPoint360, hands down ... awesome"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, to implement, and to teach new users how to use! We can configure add a new user, configure their settings, and teach them how to utilize the benefits in half an hour.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. It was so easy to set up, and I have not had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its worth the time to review and talk to a consultant. They are responsive and helpful when deciding what is right for you.

Being able to connect events to Salesforce, and have real time results when I am looking for contacts. I am able to create leads on the fly.

LinkPoint Connect review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Aggressive, no level of customer service"

What do you like best?

The system is ok at best. But it's not 'good'. Sales rep sold most of features which didn't exist.

What do you dislike?

Customer service - unbelievably aggressive, business is not important. Got an invoice so a member of staff is gone a year ago, but got no email to query it? By far, the worst, most aggressive level of customer service ever experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it - there are better, easier to use systems out there.

Using for a recruitment agency.

LinkPoint Connect review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Fills The Happy Tank!"

What do you like best?

LinkPoint is an incredibly valuable connector between the latest version of Outlook and Salesforce. The easy setup and configuration took minutes to setup and install. The installation steps were easily repeatable for each member of our sales team. The key feature that was not promoted by LinkPoint but I found extremely valuable was the ability to sync SFDC activity types within a Outlook Calendar Invitation (Ex: Meeting Type = Demonstration). This was extremely helpful when tracking sales rep activity by type in SFDC Dashboards.

What do you dislike?

After using LinkPoint for one year, our sales team decided to move to Mac's and LinkPoint does not work on Mac's. When I asked if they were planning on making the LinkPoint product compatible with Mac's they said "no". :(

One other component that I thought was lacking in the product was the ability to make any field in Salesforce available in Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are not going to need to use LinkPoint on any Mac's.

Our Sales team was using Outlook 2010 and SFDC had a great integration with Outlook 2010. However, when our Sales team updated to Outlook 2013, we ran into some big issues syncing emails and calendar meetings between SFDC and Outlook. So our solution was a very affordable and robust solution, LINKPOINT!

LinkPoint Connect review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"Amazing product for Salesforce and Outlook integration"

What do you like best?

CUSTOM Salesforce + Outlook integration backed by great people

What do you dislike?

Outlook doesn't like plugins. I'm not writing 40 characters, GFY

Outlook integration with custom Salesforce objects

LinkPoint Connect review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Rockstar Service for Those Stuck on Lotus Island"

What do you like best?

Their support is second to none and the product integrates great with Lotus Notes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I wish I had a bad thing to say about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a Saleforce Admin, you can avoid the IT trap by contacting Linkpoint's Support group. Their chat feature saves you time and allows you to multitask.

Learning about LinkPoint Connect?

* We monitor all LinkPoint Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.