LinkPoint Connect

Email to CRM integration – simple and seamless. Save time. Work efficiently. Close more deals. Simply choose your integration.

Work for LinkPoint Connect?

Learning about LinkPoint Connect?

LinkPoint Connect Reviews

Ask LinkPoint Connect a Question
Showing 16 LinkPoint Connect reviews
LinkPoint Connect review by <span>James S.</span>
James S.

"Great Outlook to Salesforce connector"

What do you like best?

LinkPoint Connect is a great way to sync Outlook to Salesforce. You can easily record emails sent and received to leads, contacts, accounts, and cases in Salesforce. It automatically finds matching emails and will record everything contained in the email to the matching email, but if you need more control you have the option to select who it is recorded to or if it needs to be recorded to a case as well. From there you also have the option to edit what is recorded to Salesforce with out changing the message that was sent. You can also create a followup appointment or task right from the pop up window.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't record an email to multiple accounts. Also the fact that it is manual leaves the door open for people to forget or not record communication to Salesforce.

We needed visibility between support agents and sales representatives to see who communicated with the clients and what the subject matter of their conversation was. This has tremendously reduced confusion when talking to prospects and clients regarding the sales process or support matters.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LinkPoint Connect
LinkPoint Connect review by <span>Mallory Z.</span>
Mallory Z.

"Excellent Tool that aids in reducing time spent on entering information into Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The fact that I don't have to open Salesforce to make notes or records calls. I also like the fact that you can see it in Outlook and it provides a detailed record of your correspondences with that contact.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a way that it automatically found the owner of the account/contact and recorded it to only the user's account/contact

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a very affordable way for your salespeople to spend their time trying to get new business instead of administrative things, LINKPOINT is your answer. It will keep them more organized and allow them to focus on business rather than updating salesforce.

It has saved me so much time and aided me in being organized with my Salesforce record keeping. In our company if you don't have your latest activity recorded you can potentially lose the account

What Other Sales solution do you use?

LinkPoint Connect review by <span>Anne Marie C.</span>
Anne Marie C.

"Simple but relatively effective mail linking tool"

What do you like best?

LinkPoint is great at identifying the correct contacts and objects and then making it simple to select who / what you want to link the email to. I like the view panel inside of outlook and the one click link in the email box.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could parse out attachments like logos - or come up with a way to automatically filter out a specific file name. My Salesforce accounts are bogged down with dozens of attachments that are simply my company's logo because of a salesperson who always attaches everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not as many features as some tools I've researched but the ease of use is a huge win for us.

We track all communications from leads through clients, prior to linkpoint our team was extremely inconsistent with recording the necessary communication. Now almost all pertinent emails are captured at an account and user level.

LinkPoint Connect review by <span>Rich W.</span>
Rich W.

"Terrible recent upgrade - Company now looking for replacement software"

What do you like best?

the previous version worked fairly well.

the previous version worked fairly well. the previous version worked fairly well.

What do you dislike?

They completely screwed up the product with the recent upgrade. You were able to quickly add a new person that was included in an email cc to SF.com with a button click. You can no longer do that. It is a complete manual process. We used to be able to add 100's of people a week to SF in a matter of minutes. Now it takes hours. If we could go back to the previous version we would. Head of product development and product marketing should be looking for a new job as this will hurt company sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go back to the previous version!

integration

LinkPoint Connect review by <span>Steve B.</span>
Steve B.

"Not just a Saleforce Plugin"

What do you like best?

LinkPoint is a great way to record emails into Salesforce directly from Outlook. This makes it easier than having to copy, switch to, and paste an email into Salesforce. It records all of the information I need (date, time, subject, body, etc.). I also like being able to sync my tasks and calendar events between Salesforce and Outlook. LinkPoint allows you to ignore certain things, such as email addresses and images associate with your signature. I can also save attachments, which helps when trying to determine which collateral I had sent to my prospects. LinkPoint also lets you create a SalesForce lead or contact from an email signature.

What do you dislike?

If the lead/contact is not in Salesforce, it will not send the email. Instead, it will result in a pop-up that will stop Outlook in it's tracks. I have had issues where the pop-up crashed Outlook, forcing me to restart and resend the email. In order to send an email using LinkPoint, you will need to add the lead or contact into Salesforce prior to the email being sent. It would make more sense to send the email and then provide a report or alert that can be dismissed easily after sending the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the Record option, make sure you put the file name for any images you may have in your email, otherwise LinkPoint will record them all into Salesforce. You can also include attachments by default on within the Record options. There are also some plugins that may be worth adding, such as Skype and Google.

It is important to record all communication with leads and contacts, especially emails. When communicating with current customers or following up with previous leads and contacts, you can find all of that information with Salesforce. This also helps multiple departments communicate with a single point of contact in Salesforce without having to CC, BCC, or forward those communications to every one else.

LinkPoint Connect review by <span>Samuel L.</span>
Samuel L.

"SalesForce plugin"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use, we like the big button in Outlook.

It's help us go faster in Salesforce and it's easy to tech new user how to use it.

The installation is mostly easy. We had a few issues in the past but it's all good now.

What do you dislike?

It's only for Windows and i believed they don't plan to have a version for it.

In the past, they had a few issues. 2 years we had to reinstall linkpoint constantly because it was loosing the buttons in Outlook.

We also had issues when Outlook 2013 came out. they didn't support it at launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not multi platform. Don't work on Mac.

It help our user to be more efficient with Salesforce without going in the web interface.

Learning about LinkPoint Connect?

* We monitor all LinkPoint Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.