Listrak

Listrak helps online retailers capture more new customers and turn one-time buyers into loyal customers using proprietary, automated email marketing software, solutions and services.

Work for Listrak?

Showing 45 Listrak reviews
Listrak review by <span>Jason B.</span>
Jason B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Once I jumped in and got my feet wet using the tool, it became easier and easier to get in and get done the things I needed to do to get our regular emails sent out to customers. There's so much that Listrak offers from features and functionality to knowledge and strategy, that you'll stay busy trying to learn more and absorb it all.

What do you dislike?

Some features can be a little hard to find. One thing that really does bother me is when I've got a support chat going (support team is fantastic!) when I change pages within the site, my chat window goes away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an enterprise email contact solution for your company and organization, definitely add Listrak to your mix of potential suppliers to review. Loaded with functionality and their support team is really great when you do need help or have questions.

Staying in regular contact with customers and informing them of current sales and promotions of products. Lately have tried to establish daily emails as an educational and information resource as well as promo and sales tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Listrak
Listrak review by <span>Steffany W.</span>
Steffany W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to create beautiful templates and emails and once you get familiar with the platform, it is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

No global content (yet! - very soon though) to update all email templates with a single change. This is scheduled to change very soon after this review, so this won't be the case much longer. (woohoo!)

Some of the menu items don't make sense in their location, but again, once you get familiar with the platform, navigating the various items won't be complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They LOVE customer feedback. I've spoken with a few product managers, and they are all very interested in how I use the product and the tools/features I'd love to see them include.

Email marketing with Listrak is a breeze. I can easily create a template and send it to a segment of my list or to everyone on my list. You can have multiple lists in Listrak, and a contact on one list can exist on the other. I love that they build custom reports for us, based on our Google Analytics, that we can share with higher management and really prove ROI.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Listrak review by <span>Taylor P.</span>
Taylor P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Listrak is my #1 go to digital marketing automation platform. Their contact, conversion, and message analytics are far superior to many other platforms I have used. Additionally, they provide automated features such as model acquisition & shopping cart abandonment. Their platform can be easily integrated into your website, which provides data & information prudent to connecting with your customers on more personal level. Lastly, Listrak offers convenient tools such as Coupon Manager ... which allows you to generate Barcodes & QR codes and returns the analytics on this feature.

What do you dislike?

There are very few aspects I dislike about Listrak, but one important tool that is inferior to its competition is their version of a Drag & Drop editor: Composer. Although it is a great step up from their previous WYSIWYG editor, Composer lacks many basic design tools that other digital marketing platforms offer. As email code/design is my forte, this doesn’t necessarily affect me in a negative manner. But ... if coding emails isn't your strong point, then the lack of design features and outdated templates could be bothersome. Last, I also dislike that code cannot be imported, exported, or manually written while using Composer to design a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you have a large database and are looking to increase customer engagement. Additionally, the various analytic systems available with Listrak are far superior too much of their competition. It's a plus if you can write code & design emails, because their Drag & Drop editor lacks full design capabilities in order to create interesting and unique campaigns.

The main problem I initially addressed was our lack of customer engagement & personalization in our past campaigns. Listrak provided tools that produced data to better understand our customer base. Features that track individuals buying trends or past purchases allowed me to curate automated campaigns that would suggest products specific to previous subscribers click or search history. Also, recognizing the customer by name and knowing the state they reside in helped boost our ability to connect with them on a more personal level. By doing so, this triggered benefits such as higher conversion rates and increase in customer satisfaction.

Listrak review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

Works, but not better than the bigger boys

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I'm coming from a development perspective, but I've used Bronto, Mailchimp, and now Listrak. I don't feel that Listrak does anything better than the alternatives. Support is pretty good, they have live chat and phone options for getting ahold of people. They just now started offering a RESTful way of integrating of their content; the former used to be SOAP.

What do you dislike?

Where to start ...their interface is a bit clunky, and any form actions for subscription, etc., require a regeneration to use. They don't currently support dynamic variable injection in emails? Like I can't utilize "Hey {{firstname}}".

Recommendations to others considering the product

They just introduced their REST API, there may be problems in the interim

Listrak is obviously helping us manage our email lists, but also has some tools for onboarding and modal popups. It handles our company's email campaigns and onboarding experiences through Shopify, although the platform is largely agnostic of where you put it.

Listrak review by <span>Christian M.</span>
Christian M.

A Leader in Email Marketing

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Listrak is the leader in automated campaigns, such as shopping cart abandonment campaigns, post purchase campaigns, etc. They not only provide an easy-to-use solution, but also offer the guidance and best practice to get the most out of the solution. This was the original reason we employed them as our email vendor.

In addition to the standard functionality that any email vendor provides, Listrak does a great job at making critical tasks like A/B testing a breeze. Listrak's competitive pricing and great support makes it easy to recommend them to others.

What do you dislike?

As Listrak is a growing company, our account will get a new account manager frequently. This can be difficult, as getting the new manager up to speed can take time. The upside to that is that sometimes the new manager can bring fresh ideas to the account.

Email marketing is the single most profitable method of marketing in our company. We're able to easily reach out to relevant segments of our user base in a quick and efficient manner.

Listrak review by <span>Rick D.</span>
Rick D.
Validated Review

Listrak email service provider review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have have helped set up Listrak for several different organizations as my role as Director of Ecommerce or Marketing. They are my go-to option for email services because they ensure that the on-boarding and implementation process is done correctly - every time. Their account management and technical support are top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing and billing services seem over-done and complicated. It makes things very difficult to forecast what budget and expenses will be month to month. It goes beyond what the cost is for sending email, the additional fees for hosting, add-on services, etc. as well as corresponding credits make it difficult to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have served as a Director of eCommerce or Marketing for several organizations. Evaluating the current email service providers is one of the first things I do when helping a new organization. If an ESP switch is necessary, Listrak is always in the consideration set for me. Great toolset, excellent account management and technical support. In every implementation instance, the email marketing channel has improved significantly with their help.

We have been using an antiquated batch and blast system for the last year or so. However, we are now working toward more sophistication with the implementation of recommender and other features. Looking to launch over the next few weeks.

Learning about Listrak?

* We monitor all Listrak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.