Listrak

(47 reviews)

Listrak helps online retailers capture more new customers and turn one-time buyers into loyal customers using proprietary, automated email marketing software, solutions and services.

Work for Listrak?

Learning about Listrak?

Listrak Reviews

Ask Listrak a Question
Listrak review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Listrak trumps competition with their superior Analytics system"

What do you like best?

Listrak is my #1 go to digital marketing automation platform. Their contact, conversion, and message analytics are far superior to many other platforms I have used. Additionally, they provide automated features such as model acquisition & shopping cart abandonment. Their platform can be easily integrated into your website, which provides data & information prudent to connecting with your customers on more personal level. Lastly, Listrak offers convenient tools such as Coupon Manager ... which allows you to generate Barcodes & QR codes and returns the analytics on this feature.

What do you dislike?

There are very few aspects I dislike about Listrak, but one important tool that is inferior to its competition is their version of a Drag & Drop editor: Composer. Although it is a great step up from their previous WYSIWYG editor, Composer lacks many basic design tools that other digital marketing platforms offer. As email code/design is my forte, this doesn’t necessarily affect me in a negative manner. But ... if coding emails isn't your strong point, then the lack of design features and outdated templates could be bothersome. Last, I also dislike that code cannot be imported, exported, or manually written while using Composer to design a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you have a large database and are looking to increase customer engagement. Additionally, the various analytic systems available with Listrak are far superior too much of their competition. It's a plus if you can write code & design emails, because their Drag & Drop editor lacks full design capabilities in order to create interesting and unique campaigns.

The main problem I initially addressed was our lack of customer engagement & personalization in our past campaigns. Listrak provided tools that produced data to better understand our customer base. Features that track individuals buying trends or past purchases allowed me to curate automated campaigns that would suggest products specific to previous subscribers click or search history. Also, recognizing the customer by name and knowing the state they reside in helped boost our ability to connect with them on a more personal level. By doing so, this triggered benefits such as higher conversion rates and increase in customer satisfaction.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Listrak
Showing 47 Listrak reviews
Listrak review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Listrak Makes the Basics Easy So You Can Focus More on Strategy"

What do you like best?

Once I jumped in and got my feet wet using the tool, it became easier and easier to get in and get done the things I needed to do to get our regular emails sent out to customers. There's so much that Listrak offers from features and functionality to knowledge and strategy, that you'll stay busy trying to learn more and absorb it all.

What do you dislike?

Some features can be a little hard to find. One thing that really does bother me is when I've got a support chat going (support team is fantastic!) when I change pages within the site, my chat window goes away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an enterprise email contact solution for your company and organization, definitely add Listrak to your mix of potential suppliers to review. Loaded with functionality and their support team is really great when you do need help or have questions.

Staying in regular contact with customers and informing them of current sales and promotions of products. Lately have tried to establish daily emails as an educational and information resource as well as promo and sales tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Listrak
Listrak review by Steffany W.
Steffany W.

"Great email marketing tool - have never had an issue"

What do you like best?

Easy to create beautiful templates and emails and once you get familiar with the platform, it is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

No global content (yet! - very soon though) to update all email templates with a single change. This is scheduled to change very soon after this review, so this won't be the case much longer. (woohoo!)

Some of the menu items don't make sense in their location, but again, once you get familiar with the platform, navigating the various items won't be complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They LOVE customer feedback. I've spoken with a few product managers, and they are all very interested in how I use the product and the tools/features I'd love to see them include.

Email marketing with Listrak is a breeze. I can easily create a template and send it to a segment of my list or to everyone on my list. You can have multiple lists in Listrak, and a contact on one list can exist on the other. I love that they build custom reports for us, based on our Google Analytics, that we can share with higher management and really prove ROI.

What Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution do you use?

Listrak review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Works, but not better than the bigger boys"

What do you like best?

I'm coming from a development perspective, but I've used Bronto, Mailchimp, and now Listrak. I don't feel that Listrak does anything better than the alternatives. Support is pretty good, they have live chat and phone options for getting ahold of people. They just now started offering a RESTful way of integrating of their content; the former used to be SOAP.

What do you dislike?

Where to start ...their interface is a bit clunky, and any form actions for subscription, etc., require a regeneration to use. They don't currently support dynamic variable injection in emails? Like I can't utilize "Hey {{firstname}}".

Recommendations to others considering the product

They just introduced their REST API, there may be problems in the interim

Listrak is obviously helping us manage our email lists, but also has some tools for onboarding and modal popups. It handles our company's email campaigns and onboarding experiences through Shopify, although the platform is largely agnostic of where you put it.

Listrak review by Victoria S.
Victoria S.

"Great for small teams looking to maximize their email ROI"

What do you like best?

Listrak offers a wide range of automated email marketing services which is great for a small team, since we can set up a campaign once and let it roll! Our account manager takes the time to build detailed reports and is constantly in contact and always available. Having that extra "team member" is great.

What do you dislike?

The level of reporting could use improvement. It can be difficult to find the data you're looking for and it inconsistent between different types of campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start small with a few products and have a plan to grow your email channel by adding more products as the return is realized.

With Listrak we're able to send more emails with limited resources which allows us to maximize the return on our investment. Listrak also automates the email subscription flows and powers our abandonment campaigns with positive results.

Listrak review by Christian M.
Christian M.

"A Leader in Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Listrak is the leader in automated campaigns, such as shopping cart abandonment campaigns, post purchase campaigns, etc. They not only provide an easy-to-use solution, but also offer the guidance and best practice to get the most out of the solution. This was the original reason we employed them as our email vendor.

In addition to the standard functionality that any email vendor provides, Listrak does a great job at making critical tasks like A/B testing a breeze. Listrak's competitive pricing and great support makes it easy to recommend them to others.

What do you dislike?

As Listrak is a growing company, our account will get a new account manager frequently. This can be difficult, as getting the new manager up to speed can take time. The upside to that is that sometimes the new manager can bring fresh ideas to the account.

Email marketing is the single most profitable method of marketing in our company. We're able to easily reach out to relevant segments of our user base in a quick and efficient manner.

Listrak review by Rick D.
Rick D.

"Listrak email service provider review"

What do you like best?

I have have helped set up Listrak for several different organizations as my role as Director of Ecommerce or Marketing. They are my go-to option for email services because they ensure that the on-boarding and implementation process is done correctly - every time. Their account management and technical support are top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing and billing services seem over-done and complicated. It makes things very difficult to forecast what budget and expenses will be month to month. It goes beyond what the cost is for sending email, the additional fees for hosting, add-on services, etc. as well as corresponding credits make it difficult to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have served as a Director of eCommerce or Marketing for several organizations. Evaluating the current email service providers is one of the first things I do when helping a new organization. If an ESP switch is necessary, Listrak is always in the consideration set for me. Great toolset, excellent account management and technical support. In every implementation instance, the email marketing channel has improved significantly with their help.

We have been using an antiquated batch and blast system for the last year or so. However, we are now working toward more sophistication with the implementation of recommender and other features. Looking to launch over the next few weeks.

Listrak review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Listrak Enables Profitable Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

We used other email providers for years to send email blasts to our clients, and while inexpensive, they literally were not worth anything to us in terms of profit. With Listrak, we have had great success netting profitable sales and expanding our mailing list without repetitive manual tasks. We have a modal popup which incentivizes customers to sign up and it has increased signups over 10x, and we use conversion tracking and conversations to make sure that our emails are profitable and to tailor them to our customers' preference.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the difficulty of enabling conversion tracking on BigCommerce. We've literally tried a dozen different variations and it hasn't been successful, so I pay for the service, but end up using Google Analytics to determine our profitability since my site won't track.

We're trying to grow our mailing list and successfully convert old customers again and again. We're mostly B2B which has its own unique challenges. I am a huge fan of Listrak and it's products as a successful lead generation and conversion tool.

Listrak review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

As a designer, the biggest difference I've noticed from our past email provider is the streamlined dashboard and increase in images. The ability to see an image of the sent email along with detailed results help refresh my visual memory of my designs. Additionally, the heat map is excellent for measuring what is and is not grabbing our audiences attention.

I have been in contact with Listrak support a few times and my questions have always been answered and problems resolved. Once, trying to schedule and email at 11pm on a Sunday night from home, I contacted the support team for assistance and while the problem eventually resolved itself. I still received both a follow-up call and email explaining what had happened and double checking that all was resolved.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally leave the Google Analytics Campaign Name box blank. It would be nice if there was a reminder for skipped boxes. While these sort of pop-up reminders can sometimes be annoying, they can also save you in the long run!

Also, between the dashboard and message history and/or split test results, there are multiple ways to track an email's success. My bosses and I are occasionally looking at different screens showing various results (i.e. clicks, opens, and reads in one place and click rate and open rate percentages in another that don't always seem to sync up).

The split testing has allowed us to measure response to different subject lines and email designs. This allows us to gauge what works best for our customers.

The multi-pass has been extremely successful in getting our emails into the mailboxes of people who may have missed them the first time, and we have seen an increase in sales because of it.

Listrak review by Danielle T.
Danielle T.

"Great ESP and Support to Match "

What do you like best?

Listrak has an easy to use interface and allows for easy reporting and data analysis (a must in today's world of marketing). They also offer amazing support, no having to for someone to check your ticket and get back to you.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved to offer a more in-depth look or comparison reporting. However, they do have a place within the software for users to submit ideas as to how to make the experience better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really understand how the product works before digging into the actual utility of the product. Listrak has so many features that can easily be overlooked if you don't know they're there. Get creative with how you use Listrak too. We've started implementing email into all different areas of our business, including social media contests.

Listrak has allowed us to use automation in a more effective way to help us better see the ROI. Once we completely optimized our automated series, we realized that it's these series of email that have the highest ROI and AOV.

Listrak review by Consultant in Publishing
Consultant in Publishing

"Great e-commerce email solution for small to mid-size sites"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is well done. At a glance, you can see the major metrics from the last two sends.

What do you dislike?

Thrive support, the linked support tool can be difficult to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listrak s a solid choice for small to mid-size e-commerce sites. Easy to implement and great support.

Capturing emails from new users and managing the ongoing email campaigns for current and past customers. The onsite email acquisition is easy to deploy. Basically, with well-planned email sequences, you can get users that abandoned to come back at a really low cost.

Listrak review by Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.

"Right, right, and right"

What do you like best?

Right tools, right support, and right provider. As we work through decisions like an email service provider, those are some key decision criteria I look for. in a partner.

Listrak provides a platform that is easy to use, powerful, and consistently improves the tool at no extra charge to their clients. It provides reporting so we can react to the campaign results to make a better impact with future email initiatives.

Listrak provides superior support, the best on the market. Not only do they assist us to solve any problems promptly, they also meet with us regularly to review our activity and offer valid and helpful actions steps to improve our business.

I recommend Listrak for any business looking to grow their business. My wish for my other vendors would be to take a page out of Listrak's playbook! Thanks Listrak!

What do you dislike?

The need to know HTML in order to develop effective email campaigns.

Automated campaigns, promotional emarketing, what our customer's preferences are as it relates to our products.

Listrak review by Annella K.
Annella K.

"Listrak Review"

What do you like best?

I love the user-friendliness of the platform and the customization that comes along with it. The customer service is personalized and our account manager is available any time and is very thorough and attentive to our needs. Suggestions are made for ROI improvements and what steps need to be taken to increase sales through a variety of channels.

What do you dislike?

I with the platform had better mobile capability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a tour with your account manager. Talk to them, tell them what you're looking for and then look out!

We currently use Listrak for: Broadcast emails, Shopping Cart Retargeting, Transactional emails, Welcome Series, Modal, Win Back Campaigns, Loyalty messages,Post Purchase Campaigns, Preference Center, Triggered Campaigns.

User in Retail

"Great for Customer Audiences"

What do you like best?

I mostly use the Segmentation features to build customer lists we can use on all our different marketing platforms.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while there's a bug that makes our lists not able to pull that we have to get their tech team to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have great customers service, is easy to use and you can use it's features for more than just email marketing.

We are able to segment our customers and can show each one of them the most relevant message to them.

Listrak review by Megan N.
Megan N.

"An ESP to grow with"

What do you like best?

I have had the pleasure of working with the Listrak team at two of the companies I have worked for. The extensive training and support provided was one of the reasons we wanted to go with Listrak. They are the perfect match for a company like Rodale's, who was looking implement several new key marketing strategies and revamp our email marketing techniques. The data that is provided through the platform is easy to use and understand. There couldn't be a more user-friendly tool. In the retail space, having Listrak has a partner to grow ecommerce has been a blessing. We have been able to implement several customer engagement strategies, such as Post Purchase campaigns, a Preference Center, and dynamic on-site recommendations that are personalized for each customer. We've seen growth with our subscriber base in just one month since making the modules live. We look forward to continued growth with Listrak's applications in the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at this time. I love everything!

Our opt-in list is growing and we are better able to engage with our current customers. We are seeing fewer opt-outs with our email sends, better conversion rates, and higher order values. We are now focusing more on Lifecycle Marketing and rewarding our top customers for their business. We hope to implement a loyalty program through Listrak's offerings before the end of 2015.

Listrak review by Emilie P.
Emilie P.

"Excellent Product with Excellent Suport"

What do you like best?

The personalized support you receive from Listrak's Success managers is the best I've experienced. I've worked with 3 other ESPs prior to Listrak and none have provided the level of understanding of business needs and the dedicated, thoughtful support that I get from my Listrak Success manager - and prior to that, the Sales manager, regardless of spend level.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that the emails I create aren't saved somewhere outside of the actual send to be reused or repurposed elsewhere. However, the setup of marketing messages is very simple and user-friendly. I also really wish the platform was responsive to the timezone your account is in. I'm in CA but I have to set up all my emails in EST.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out - it's a great platform that's easy to use, and has an excellent support team.

Our emails are landing in the inbox more quickly, we are able to quickly and easily segment target audiences to receive personalized messages. We are able to set up and deploy drip campaigns, our Cart Abandon program is performing better than expected.

Listrak review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for B2C!"

What do you like best?

So many filters for segmentation. The combinations are endless.

What do you dislike?

You have to upgrade in order to get certain features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like it to have including features for B2B. Forms, CRM integrations, landing pages, contact analytics...

The visual workflows are great to improve automation efforts. The drag and drop templates are some of the best ones I've seen. Listrak makes it easy to update without having to code.

Support is great. Always responsive to calls and live chat.

Listrak review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Not meeting our needs anymore."

What do you like best?

The message summary and analytics are reasonably good.

What do you dislike?

I'm very disappointed at Listrak's lack of support in terms of providing pre-designed responsive design templates. The selection of templates has not been updated in years, with no apparent plans to do so.

The interface is clunky and slow. The authoring pane/HTML editing window does not fit completely in my view when using a 17" landscape monitor at 1680 x 1050px resolution, which is not small. So, I am forced to scroll twice each time I need to adjust the position of what I am seeing -- once for the inner HTML editing window, and a second time for the overall page position in my browser. This also is the case when validating email records being imported into my list. The number of sample records displayed is so many that I cannot view the column headings while also keeping the horizontal scroll bar visible. FRUSTRATING.

The HTML editing window itself is not resizable. The HTML is not color coded, scrolls in short lines, and has no option to change fonts, making editing an absolute chore.

We are able to conduct large campaigns at a moderate cost.

Listrak review by User

"Great support, knowledgeable management"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly you can get support's help (also your account manager helps greatly!)

What do you dislike?

Not often are they in my area so meeting up with them can be somewhat challenging

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their account managers are knowledgeable and very helpful, dedicated and support is quick

Reaching more people via email campaigns and having automatic emails in place has helped greatly

Listrak review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Does Everything We Need, and Does It Well"

What do you like best?

Their list segmentation is top-notch. In addition, their results layout and review makes taking away actionable insights easy. Lastly, it's lightning-fast in how it loads information, from contact results, to email previews, and other things.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to really come across a feature I dislike. Their interface takes *a little while* to get used to, but is easy to navigate after spending some time in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth giving a try.

We needed to comprehensive and complete way to reach out to our customers via email marketing. As a result of using Listrak, we have seen this channel increase at a more than satisfactory rate.

Listrak review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Listrak & Ecommerce Consulting"

What do you like best?

I've worked with several clients on the transition to Listrak from small or other enterprise level ESPs and each time we've seen an unprecedented lift with more visibility into list metrics and health with reporting that makes it simple to identify successes and weak points to inform a testing strategy. This platform truly is built for ECommerce companies.

What do you dislike?

The WYSIWYG editor could be better - just to allow the average marketer or merchandiser the ability to understand and interact with creative and content.

Naturally, we hope to increase conversion and to keep the list healthy and growing. Usually within the first send after cutover we see an immediate lift in revenue and session data and the analytics data is accurate which helps me as a consultant in in trusting my data driven narrative for clients.

Listrak review by Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.

"Strongly recommend Listrak as a top-tier Email Services Provider"

What do you like best?

Listrak's software and direct integration into the shopping cart is by far the best thing about them, although I'd also rate their account service very high. They truly care about the success of each of their clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for the ongoing incremental fees for triggered email programs (post set-up).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend Listrak highly enough. I particularly like that they are committed to constantly improving their tool. For no additional cost to their customers, they often roll out new features and functions that allow us to improve our email marketing even further.

Listrak's tool allows us to send emails that are microsegmented and therefore customized to optimize sales, as well as to understand the composition of our database. We have seen tremendous lifts in email revenue ever since we signed on with Listrak.

Listrak review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Listrak Review"

What do you like best?

Our account manager, Katherine, has been extremely helpful in setting up trigger programs and offering recommendations that align with industry standards. She has also been able to move our timeline on projects to be ahead of schedule and willing to meet us halfway in our initiatives so that we can maximize our limited resources.

What do you dislike?

Pricing models can make things get expensive fast. I wish there was some flexibility in this. For example, if we set something up and use professional services, then want to swap out images, etc. with small layout changes, I don't think this should rack up fees.

We are always wanting customers to shop and repeat purchase. We have realized the power of a trigger email to always have something "out there" even when we aren't sending manual campaigns.

Listrak review by User

"Great Email Platform"

What do you like best?

Listrak is a great up and coming email platform. Its a great next step after using mailchimp for years. Very robust data for tracking your customer base

What do you dislike?

We had some trouble initially with customer service, but our rep for Listrak is wonderful and is constantly doing everything he can for us. This isnt really a dislike but since Listrak is fairly new the feature base is in some case lacking but they provide a very clear channel to feature improvement

allowed us to take our email game to the next level, and have increased email revenue considerably

Listrak review by Shari H.
Shari H.

"most profitable ecommerce channel"

What do you like best?

Listrak integrates will within Magento and their triggered campaigns have madde it a seamless piece of our strategy. The signup and exit modals have increased list conversion, and their team is very enthusiastic and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

The sweepstakes capability is not a diy once it gets set; you must reengage at a cost to use the feature.

we make great use of automated campaigns; the welcome series, cart abandonment, birthday email, and the recently launched opt-down page have all helped us maximize our list size and engagement.

Listrak review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Great Omni-channel Marketing System"

What do you like best?

Excellent account support paired with great technology. Our account manager got to know our market and was able to provide great guidance both as we started and now as we work on advanced strategy.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could use some work and there are still some features in development that will take the platform to the next level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Account support is critical for getting a comprehensive email marketing system both off the ground and maintained. It's one of the most valuable things Listrak provides.

We primarily use their email marketing solution. Using Listrak allowed us to go from having almost no email marketing to a fully developed channel.

Listrak review by Tracy H.
Tracy H.

"Comprehensive ESP with Segmentation Capabilities"

What do you like best?

Advanced Retail Segmentation, LifeCycle Grid and Conversion or Purchase History

What do you dislike?

We are unable to view segments or groups of customers by campaign type. This would be useful in developing a baseline and trends by email campaign history.

1. Identifying the best customers by purchase history

2. Determining frequent and recent purchases

3. Best practices in retaining customers within the first 180 days

4. Filtered groups of customers based on segments

5. What types of messages are the most engaging

User in Retail

"Listrak Has Been One of the Best Business Decisions I've Ever Made"

What do you like best?

The Listrak team goes above and beyond to help get a company up and running with automated emails. After switching from Bronto, which we discovered was more of a "do-it-yourself" service, Listrak, by comparison, has created a series of responsive, professional looking emails for us. Since making the switch, we have experienced a tremendous growth in our ROI for email marketing. Cherrill, our account manager, is a delight to work with!

What do you dislike?

As a small company with a limited budget, I wish Listrak's fees were more affordable so that we could implement more of their offerings. Otherwise, there is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would be happy to speak to anyone who is considering Bronto and comparing it to Listrak, and share our experience.

With Listrak's guidance, we have seen tremendous growth in our email subscriber list, and a huge increase in conversions from our Welcome series. The WYSIWYG template they created for us is easy to edit (not so with our previous provider), and as a result, we are sending emails more frequently.

Listrak review by Neil P.
Neil P.

"Decent Platform that Lacks Results"

What do you like best?

There isn't a whole lot at the moment that I truly like about Listrak other than the ease at which I can run A/B tests.

What do you dislike?

The platform's inability to deliver emails to my full database which is being attributed to spam alerts. The lack to support and follow through to resolve the deliverability issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Email deliverability, product recommendation via website.

Listrak review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Easy to Learn, Advanced Functionality, Quality Email Marketing Product"

What do you like best?

Customization options for each list, opt out lists that span multiple groups, unique IPs, and Listrak Conductor

What do you dislike?

No easy way to allow users to opt out of all of my lists on single click without using listrak API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool that is constantly improving and enhancing it's offering. We use this tool to send 20-40 emails a month and are extremely happy with the tool. Even with multiple users it's easy to manage all of the messages being setup and sent.

Reaching out to various user segments to promote our products.

Ease of segmentation per message allows us to more easily target users.

Multi pass messages help increase our per email penetration substantially.

Listrak review by Jared T.
Jared T.

"Easy Tool for Email Campaign tracking"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and tracks everything I want. It integrates with Google Analytics well. It also has a split A/B testing tool which works quite well.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't provide a lot of information on its own, but that doesnt really matter to me because I use it combined with Google Analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say its great for smaller businesses.

Tracking the performance of our Eblasts. Learning how to slowly develop better marketing Strategies

Listrak review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Great for first-time email marketers!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use on their platform and responsiveness of account manager. Highly recommend for companies that are new to the email marketing realm. Their solutions provide easy-to-understand analytics.

What do you dislike?

The fact that some of the terminology was foreign when we were initially having our demo. Also kind of bummed that when they send emails about how to send more personalized email campaigns, you soon find out that you have to buy into additional solutions in order to do so.

Driving more traffic and gaining conversions on our website.

Listrak review by Johnny R.
Johnny R.

"Excellent Product and Even Better Support Team"

What do you like best?

The support team is phenomenal. They will get on a call with you in no time, and explain the solution easily and simply. They are really an outreach of your internal team.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is amazing, but I would ask for more intuitive reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best support team out there!

Listrak has taken our mobile responsive emails to a whole new level. Also, creating story boards and series is so easy, that all companies, small or large, can use it easily. The back end of the platform is very easy to use. It's not cumbersome like some other tools. Listrak's commerce reporting is excellent.

Listrak review by Administrator

"Clunky - didn't meet our needs"

What do you like best?

Analytics were ok. A/B testing was easy to run. Other than that, there wasn't much we enjoyed.

What do you dislike?

Interface is extremely clunky, slow and doesn't allow much in the way of customization. Templates look extremely dated. Importing email lists is a huge hassle. HTML editing is also a problem - window is not able to be resized. Pricing model is very expensive - much higher than competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use MailChimp

We were looking to conduct large email campaigns at low costs while monitoring metrics.

Listrak review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Review Of Listrak"

What do you like best?

It's a strong ESP. They're knowledgable and I liked having a direct account rep. We specifically appreciate their yearend reports, analysis, and knowledge of best practices and industry standards.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive and making changes isn't easy. It requires coding experience or additional fees for a Listrak rep to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try something more user friendly if your team does not have coding experience.

We aren't currently using Listrak, but we did prior to signing on with Klaviyo.

"strategic partners"

What do you like best?

I have been a client of listraks for a few years and they have been a great strategic partner that we have been able to grow our business with. What really sets them apart in my opinion is the strategic business building recommendations. My account manager regularly reviews our business and makes thoughtful recommendations for one of our kendo brands.

What do you dislike?

There is an overlap in the market for solutions so sometimes an offering with Listrak I have covered elsewhere with a difference vendor.

We have seen a dip in revenue as user behavior has changed. We will be trying segmentation and more list building initiatives in the future.

Listrak review by Trish W.
Trish W.

"working together"

What do you like best?

Listrak listens! We share a common goal and are working together to improve email performance.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of always have to pay for feature enhancements. They should just be included as part of using the platform fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want out of your email program. Share with listrak and watch your business take off.

We need to grow and improve our email experience. With the help of a strategist coming on board, we'll reach this goal in no time.

Listrak review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"Listrak Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create an automated email series.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the split testing tools could be refined. It seems like you lose scheduling visibility when you are split testing. I also would like the automated series functionality to be easier for retailers to control instead of relying on Listrak support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for a small team.

Being a small business we are able to keep a solid stream of communication with our customers with limited staff.

Listrak review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great ESP"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is easy to use. The reporting and analytics are solid and very detailed. Our account manager is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Help center can be confusing - its hard to search for topics. I think it could be a bit more user friendly.

We are re-marketing to our current customer database. Listrak has helped us segment this database and provides insight about our customer's shopping habits.We also send trigger campaigns to encourage re-engagement and use Listrak's recommender.

Listrak review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Increased conversion, revenue, list growth"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to split test, advanced segmentation and how much more our lists grow compared to previous providers.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more face to face with account management. Maybe better deadline planning.

Bounce rate, list growth and smarter segmentation!

Listrak review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Great Value, Great People"

What do you like best?

The service I get from Listrak is second to none. Thei toolset and all is is great but still second to their staff!

What do you dislike?

I would have to say their reporting and A/B testing but both are imporving.

I use them to send all broadcast and triggered email campigns.

Listrak review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Listrak does an excellent job for small businesses"

What do you like best?

LIstrak takes the time to really get to know and understand your business. The services they provide are unique to us and our customers

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much to dislike. Their portal is a little confusing but once you get used to it, it's a piece of cake.

We are trying to maintain loyalty with our customers and Listrak has definitely got us on the right track.

Listrak review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great ESP"

What do you like best?

Marketer friendly, great UI, great reporting

What do you dislike?

Implementing new automate emails can be dificult

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of ESPs, Listrak is a great choice and I couldn't be happier with our switch!

No longer need development to be able to create emails!

Listrak review by User in Textiles
User in Textiles

"Great ESP"

What do you like best?

robust analytics and client care and customer service

What do you dislike?

high added costs for new features, couldn't recommend to smaller companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

geographic targeting

Email acquisition, lead nurturing and customer retention. The benefits of Listrak is an all-in-one solution to entire email program. Keeps us sane during Q4!

Listrak review by Executive Sponsor in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Executive Sponsor in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Listrak is great!"

What do you like best?

I like that their consultative approach leads us to make decisions based on needs of the business.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a way to segment emails based on timezones.

We are increasing conversion rate, by implementing shopping cart abandonment and including product recommendations in our welcome series emails.

Listrak review by Vladimir C.
Vladimir C.

"Great Partner! "

What do you like best?

They provide pro-active suggestions and good support.

What do you dislike?

modules could be cheaper; some of modules should be integrated.

revenue through e-mail channel.

Listrak review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Way easier than other ESPs"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use interface and reporting UI

What do you dislike?

Needs more reporting enhancements (i.e. ability to view reporting my segments)

Awareness and sales are both way up - with email accounting about a quarter of our traffic and sales for all three of our brands.

Listrak review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great software, highly intuitive dashboard"

What do you like best?

Abundance of effective solutions that have taken our email marketing efforts to the next level.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing that I dislike about this platform.

Contact engagemetn

Learning about Listrak?

* We monitor all Listrak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.