Lithium Communities

Transform your website into a social destination. Harness customer passion and knowledge to attract new visitors, crowdsource support and grow revenue. Lithium Communities help customers create better, more valuable digital customer experiences that give them a leg up on their competition.

Work for Lithium Communities?
Vanilla forums logo  2x

Learning about Lithium Communities?

Lithium Communities Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 42 Lithium Communities reviews
Lithium Communities review by <span>Kyle K.</span>
Kyle K.

Social Media made easy

What do you like best?

Lithium's ability to find, create and completely immerse you in the any social media platform. Making it easy to connect with customers and effectively track customer data to give you the leading edge on how to approach your next big business move.

What do you dislike?

Visual representation of data could be easier to sort and file through. I find it a bit over whelming at times and would like a way to simple it to its most direct views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I see it as a win win. Great product. Been using it for almost a year, and I've seen tactile improvements in customer communication. The program allows me track who, when and how often I'm getting hits. So I can tailor my marketing strategies for each of my platforms based on my customer.

I makes it easier to determine a customer that should be directly approach in ads. while finding others that need to be more indirect.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lithium Communities
Lithium Communities review by <span>Akshay J.</span>
Akshay J.

Lithium provides a platform for Social Media Engagement

What do you like best?

What I really like about Lithium is that the real time dashboard is simply superb and is capable of providing information on social media communities in the form of graphs, sentiments, quotes, and mentions. It helps in identifying the top and popular influencers along with their particular sector. Feature for analysis for finding the frequent words has allowed me to follow or assess the most popular topics and trends which have emerged in the social media.

It will show up all the significant information foremost because of its facility for term search which automatically provides the weighted feedback for the required phrases related to our business needs.

What do you dislike?

I feel that having customization for the product seems to be a little difficult as I can’t find much documentation for doing so. Also the product price will increase when you need extra features to be included in your pricing plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it is a product which can be customized as per your own needs, it is eventually a good option to post directly to any particular users or section.

I am using it to increase the social media community and look for particular section of users. It has helped me in managing the social media interactions and information across various services in our business.

What Online Community Management solution do you use?

Lithium Communities review by <span>Shahrukh N.</span>
Shahrukh N.

The power of web framework

What do you like best?

I think the most prominent aspect of Lithium is the ability to have instant response, at any given day or night time. As the server tends to run 24/7. I deeply enjoy the direct connection through social channels which gives me the ability to see a general overview of my whole network.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the boost loyalty aspect of it. To me, I honestly like to build a self made network rather than giving a third party access to my following. I like to perceive a better usage by putting in my strategies rather than having someone else do it for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend it especially in terms of operations management. It's a great software that can be used for various other parts.

I was facing problems on how to control the managing aspect of online communities. Also in terms of media management. this application was so beauteous, because the features allowed me to get a better idea in terms of switching over for my personal usage.

Lithium Communities review by <span>Eric S.</span>
Eric S.

it's got kinks to work out, but it's the most commonly used community management platform

What do you like best?

I like that it feels more like a community, a more modern feel than a '90s forum-type experience, with some elements that are familiar to customers from things like Facebook and other social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

We use a customized version of it, so our experience may be different, but there are lots of inconsistencies and difficulties that don't make sense. Two users with the same email address? It's always tricky to change or remove one. Things like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good platform but make sure it has what you need out of the box.

We run a IT Pro community on Lithium for Microsoft.

Lithium Communities review by <span>Paul B.</span>
Paul B.

A complete community experience

What do you like best?

Great integration between forums and knowledge base. You can easily turn a great forum post into a KB article that helps the community forever. There are also a lot of great features like accepting an answer as a solution, giving out kudos, and things like badges.

Lithium lets you leverage your community to easily crowd source supplemental support and guides for your other users.

What do you dislike?

There are less expensive solutions for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a look.

If you don't host your own forums/KB/wiki, your community will either do it for you in a place you can't control and some users will never find/trust, or your community will be too small to even matter.

Lithium is a great package that gives you all the tools you need to build a community. Rather than having long forum threads where a question is asked at the start and then maybe answered 20 of 30 pages in and never found again, you can mark that post as a solution and anyone else that finds the thread can jump right there. If someone posts a good guide, or even something close, it can be turned into a Knowledge Base article for everyone. If someone is just helpful, you can give them a bit of kudos to know they are appreciated.

You can also set who is able to do a lot of that stuff, whether just the general community or specific community managers or what.

Lithium Communities review by <span>Karan G.</span>
Karan G.

An Excellent Customer support solution

What do you like best?

Lithium provides many features, which is easy to use, easily understandable, and excellence of implementation. It is a good product, which allows the customer to customize according to their need.

In addition to this, Lithium Team is hard working who are pro-actively available for their customers to provide a required clarification or help.

What do you dislike?

We have to pay for some good quality but it is expensive according to the features available in this tool. However, I didn’t find any flaw in this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it for big as well as small companies that are looking to enhance their customer service efforts in social media.

I have used it for both internal and external communities, it has a good performance. As, it helps to keep collaborative piece of information in one place.

In addition to this, it gives the chance to learn from other people regarding the challenges or problems faced in making a successful career.

Learning about Lithium Communities?

* We monitor all Lithium Communities reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.