Litmos by CallidusCloud

Litmos by CallidusCloud

Litmos by CallidusCloud is a Learning Management System (LMS) designed to deliver and track on-demand training for an unlimited number of users, quickly and easily.

Work for Litmos by CallidusCloud?

Learning about Litmos?

Litmos by CallidusCloud Reviews

Ask Litmos a Question
Showing 165 Litmos reviews
Litmos review by Victoria T.
Victoria T.

"Director of Organizational Development"

What do you like best?

I love the look and interface of Litmos and all the reporting features that it offers. It is very user friendly and our participants say it's fun and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The discussion boards need some work; it's very basic and doesn't allow for as much interactivity as we hoped. The admin features could also be more versatile for teams. It would be nice to allow team admins to edit and view the assignments. There are a couple of other things that didn't sync well with our other interfaces that limited our capability when it comes to utilized learning paths. I am also disappointed in the badges feature. We were excited to offer this to our customers and the ability to share on LinkedIn; but right now when they do that, it doesn't show the badge we created and our business logo, instead it shows Litmos. We voiced our concern and it hasn't been resolved. This is a feature we've turned off in the time being due to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to LMS decisions you want to ensure that it's right for your user and also right for your business model. Because we have many external clients, we needed a LMS that offered us a unique pricing model because we weren't sure how often our users would login. The first year was a learning period and we are happy to say we made the right choice with Litmos. They are the best if you need flexibility in that area.

We are able to expand out reach in the nonprofit sector now that we can offer training's online. We are also able to offer different programs and services thanks to the ability to monitor and control participants progress. It has opened so many doors for expanding our business reach and look at other target markets as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Litmos by CallidusCloud
Litmos review by Dave C.
Dave C.

"Leader in LMS design and usability"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and usability of the learner view makes it easy for them to know what courses to do and what needs completing. Building courses is easy as well and they offer quite a few module course types in addition to that recently there are a lot of great features to automate the the reminders to ensure learners are completing tasks on time.

What do you dislike?

Could use some more reporting on the instructor led sessions. In my specific use case I need to report on the number of live sessions we are doing and often requires some excel magic to get what we need. Also would like to see more integration into other virtual platforms other than GotoTraining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great LMS and offers useful functionality. We needed to incorporate ILT, Virtual and Self-Paced all in one course and this completes the task. The pricing model is really attractive and work for us as well.

We needed a central place to house all of our courses and needed the ability to track who has completed what and where our learners are struggling. Based on the tracking for our support teams we have been able to change our approach and be more inclusive of everyone.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Litmos review by Devin J.
Devin J.

"Our first LMS system from a recruiters POV"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy build for videos / slides / creativity. It's a user friendly system with many bells and whistles if you have to time and patience to get to know them. Also there is a conference held yearly (maybe quarterly?) that our head Admin attended in Las Vegas, and she was VERY surprised and complimentary over all the features and support Litmos offered.

What do you dislike?

Should be some 'fun' gaming aspect to it. Also the integration is lacking with other systems to talk with popular ATS / HRMS systems. It may be 'too user friendly' that is seems a little simple / empty if your not too familiar. I am not the main contributor to the material, but am the back up, and so I would appreciate a learning tool built within the system, like a training video Litmos created to not only show the pro's of Litmos, but to show the quality and do's / don'ts of the system.. rather I will be sitting with our main Admin training which takes up her time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend if your shopping for LMS systems, it hasn't been a disappointing experience for us. Our employees can't just 'skip' through training, and we can track and view time spent on each training, which is a nice feature (most important maybe?). I will be interested in seeing the metrics over the training's over the long run, but with just getting the system, it will take time to gain these metrics.

Keeping track of training / certifications to some degree

Constructing and delivering quality training

Tracking and managing employee use and content absorbtion

Litmos review by Francisco d.
Francisco d.

"A lot of possibilities"

What do you like best?

the posiobilities, the abelity to manage and to have different accounts conected. the lenguages that are aveliable, i like how is really easy to upload the information from videos, avi, mp4 to scrom and power point presentations. I like that is really user friendly and that helps with our employees that are not technology friendly. the assyness for the administrator to change things.

What do you dislike?

reports can improve, i feel like they are very limited or hard to create. you cant edit a report you already have created you have to created again. it would be really awesome if we could change that information. as well sometimes i think it would be better if you could recieve notification everytime somebody fails a quiz. I think as well that i would like a better customer service experience, Someone that can guide me through my questions about the system and not only point me to trainings. molvile device usage for administratros can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

will be really easy to use, its very user friendly.

to get the trainings to our all employees.it easier for me to keep the compliance with litmos, its easier to access and really user friendly, as well the amount of courses and people that can access the platform. and the pricing compeared to the other service providers it makes it easier to enjoy litmos.

Litmos review by Melissa S.
Melissa S.

"Gets the job done, but needs a lot of UI/UX improvement."

What do you like best?

The product is not too overly complicated. You can create courses using text, images, videos, and quizzes. But if you need something more complicated, you can also upload custom Captivate files for a higher interactive experience from your learners. The interface for the learner strips down to almost nothing but courses so that they are not too confused with everything in from of them. Overall, t's fairly easy to use and the support team is very helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

There are basic functionality problems that make life harder. For example, there is no form of duplication or version revision. This means if you have a very long quiz that you want to make edits to, you won't have a previous version to revert back to and you can't duplicate the quiz within the same course. You have to create a work-around by "adding a pre-existing module" to a new course by duplicating it over and then duplicating it back to the intended course. There are also strange glitches that happen from time to time where buttons won't work unless you click them in the exact right spot, or icons will simply disappear sometimes. Additionally, I really wish there was a way to set expiration dates on user's accounts rather than on learning paths or courses. While restricting access to courses makes sense for an actual class, it doesn't make sense for software training. So currently, we have to click on each learning path or course and change the access date on a person for each course they are assigned to. Now imagine you need to change the access date for a group of 20+ people and each is assigned to 5+ learning paths. Do the math, it's a huge waste of time. There are some "bulk" options for changing access dates, but I have found them to be glitchy and don't work half the time. Another thing is that the user interface for admins can be highly confusing. There are many ways to get to the same place unnecessarily which can lead to a lot of confusion. Finally, if generating reports is important to you, this may not be the product you want. They recently "improved" their report generation system by letting you customize your reports. Unfortunately, they don't just give you a list of things you might want on the report and select them, oh no. Instead they give you categories to sort through and you start broad and work your way down to more specific categories from there. Filtering is also terrible as they don't give you many options for filtering. Why can't I have a report that contains both active users (as opposed to all) AND filter out people from my own company? So now I have to create a report by hand. very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be a lot of things they need to work out, but they are improving things all the time. If you just need a platform to tech some basics or software, this will work just fine and will allow you to keep track of your users progress.

Our company has a shortage of IT and DEV staff who would also handle the task of training and re-certifying people on our software. By using Litmos, we have taken that task off of their hands so they can focus more on their actual job. It is saving all them tons of time, and helping them to be more productive as a result. Additionally, we can give access to potential customers to explore the software without having to setup a sandbox environment for them (which also takes time away from IT and Sales staff).

Litmos review by Erica O.
Erica O.

"Growing Platform with Responsive Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Relatively clean interface, reporting features, company responsiveness to customer needs and customer service as a whole - Litmos has grown and improved tremendously even just since we started using the product. It's clear they want to improve and support their customer's needs.

What do you dislike?

Design is sometimes clunky and doesn't translate well across devices; some components of the program aren't intuitive and featured you would expect aren't available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of a free trial and really have a clear picture of what you want prior to committing to make sure it's the right fit for you. Try creating test courses, running reports etc. and read other reviews.

Training program for youth advocates - using an LMS has allowed us to reach more people and be more accessible. The training program has allowed us to engage external partners in grassroots advocacy and education.

Litmos review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Amazing off the shelf solution"

What do you like best?

Litmos LMS has all of the features we require from an LMS (and more) in an off the shelf solution. The ease of setting up Litmos LMS and integrating it into our business has been paramount to this being a success.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is anything that I dislike, but a faster response time to solving issues would be good. Or an indication of the priority of the reports that we make.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont try and implement every single feature at once. Introduce Litmos with the main features and make sure you project plan your rollout. Ensure you launch with a wide range of content.

Litmos is now a on-stop shop for all our L&D needs. We use it for both eLearning and record keeping for physical training. It has made L&D come to the forefront of our business.

Litmos review by Kevin P.
Kevin P.

"One of the easiest online education tools to implement with SalesForce"

What do you like best?

Implementing Litmos into our SalesForce community environment was easy. We were up and running within a matter of hours, and we started selling classes within a few days.

What do you dislike?

When we first purchased Litmos it didn't have full integration capabilities with SalesForce admin functions. But that has changed and we are currently in the process of fully integrating the Litmos solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to look at the overall cost of implementation. Other companies will charge you for integration services that can go into the tens of thousands of dollars.

We needed to create an online/on-demand education platform for our members. A lot of solutions we were looking at were very expensive and integration required additional consulting services. Litmos was by far the easiest solution to integrate, and the overall cost was substantially less than the competition.

Litmos review by Russell H.
Russell H.

"Great training overview day, phenomenal key notes, and fantastic follow up!"

What do you like best?

We had some specific requests of Litmos, so having the mixers and being able to discuss our ideas with product and account management was great.

What do you dislike?

The registration web site page left a lot to be desired. Very hard to tell if initial confirmation went through, and class schedules (reserving spots) was janky. But we emailed, and got follow up by our outstanding AM so were good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to administer, and creates instant scale. Could use some help with reporting though!

We are solving both an internal and external training need, all from the same platform. This includes our customer and partner network, so we have a lot going on within Litmos! We have various Learning Paths built to help customize the learning experience, and its relatively easy to use.

Litmos review by Charleah T.
Charleah T.

"Software to house so many important things "

What do you like best?

I like that Litmos serves as a home for so much of our training and branded documents. This allows all of the workers at our company to have one single place where they know they can find training and resources available to them whenever they need it. I love that it's self-service and how it is easily interactive.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much that I dislike about Litmos, I think it is a great software. I am not the one that uploads things on to the work platform, I am just a user, but I have heard chatter that there have sometimes been issues there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend making sure this software fits your business model and will be able to support the exact needs of your company. We have a complicated business model, so a lot of times certain software doesn't support that. In this case, it does!

We are creating a place where all of the employees at our company can easily go for information and for self-lead training. This gives them the ability to take initiative when needed to better their work and their knowledge of the products, sales models and style of business we conduct.

Litmos review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Easy to use and learn"

What do you like best?

Litmos is incredibly user friendly. The few times I've needed the Help section I have found exactly what I needed and it walked me through step by step. I love that I can keep one class active and just add new sessions each time I offer it, instead of having to recreate the class. This allows my record keeping to remain streamlined.

What do you dislike?

There are a few settings that are a little annoying. First, every time I create a new class, I have to remember to remove myself from notifications otherwise I will get an email every time I mark someone as completed. Also, when creating a class I not only have to mark it as active, but I also have to select to add it to the library. It would be nice if I could check one box to have it go live instead of two that are not next to each other.

We use Litmos to keep track of all of our internal training. It allows users to either be assigned training or to self-select both in person and online courses. The ability to run reports on users, teams, and courses makes accountability easy to track for both departmental and administrative needs.

Litmos review by Victor D.
Victor D.

"Decent product with not a lot of support"

What do you like best?

- Admin interface is really easy to understand, took my team less than an hour to figure out how to use.

- Easy to use from a user standpoint

- Allows you to add videos and not let users skip them

- Has some basic badge-like gamification features

- Is able to generate completion certificates dynamically

What do you dislike?

I think if my team had better after-sales support like we do with some other cloud products we could have leveraged Litmos better and continued to use it. Pre-sales was great but after we bought practically the only e-mails I got from CallidusCloud were cross-selling me other products which are not relevant to my role or company.

We had to pay for the product in 6-month chunks and there is a 60-day advance notice cancellation policy in small print, which can be pretty confusing and disappointing if you decide not to renew. Keep this 60-day policy in mind or else you will be charged for an extra 6 months.

It also doesn't seem like there is an easy way to migrate your data to another product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the 60-day cancellation period in mind. Be proactive in learning the features of the product yourself instead of relying on your account rep.

We used Litmos to onboard new employees and channel partners. We also used it to share videos, brochures, and training materials.

Litmos review by Merilee W.
Merilee W.

"A great way to share information with new users of a product"

What do you like best?

I liked being able to quiz people on how well they read the information. The better they did on the quizzes, as long as the quizzes were worded well, the better they understood the information.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to grade the tests we created because a lot of the tests were based on opinion vs. correct or incorrect answers. That was our fault- the people writing out the quizzes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your tests are written clearly and it is easy for people to learn the information you need them to learn. If you make it too complicated, the people get lost in wording and complex ideas.

We found ways to gauge how much information a client had reviewed. It is difficult to gauge how much a person knows without some kind of test or way to gauge where they were on the learning curve. If you tested them, it made it a lot clearer how far they'd gotten in learning what they needed to.

Litmos review by Administrator

"Affordable LMS with easy navigation"

What do you like best?

I love the features you get for the affordable price. Navigating the administration landscape of courses and learners is easy and efficient. Creation of education content is quick and simple. Managing our entire company of learners using their teams feature makes different roles, and education needs much easier to manage. Their client support team is responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be more robust and user friendly. I often have to try several ways to get at the data I need. I'm realizing that the data is usually available to me, I just have to know what kind of report to start from to get access to the right data points. It would be great if we had more variability in decisions of what kinds of permissions to offer to differing roles in our company. For example, we want to have team leaders but not give them access to deactivate users and the like. Right now, it is all or nothing with access to users. I would also like to see the ability to format and customize emails more with attachments and ability to access more system fields in that email.

Litmos gives us the ability to manage both internal and external learners in one environment. It allowed us to upgrade our education to a more hands on SCORM content and also to easily evaluate learner comprehension. The automation that the system allows to manage learners and their course assignments has saved us countless hours of administration.

Litmos review by Alba B.
Alba B.

"Great learning tool"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about the Litmos is the ease and flexibility provided to create a course and ability to upload users in bulk. The UI is user friendly and requires little to no training to get a team up to speed. Their support, sales, and account management teams have been incredibly helpful in aiding me to find solutions that work best for my team! I consistently provide product related feedback and I'm looking forward to seeing them develop the LMS even further.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling and course management can improve. I wish I could create a course and give teams access to the course without having to make them administrators (or assign them to the entire team) and instead we have to recreate courses and link modules - its very tedious. We are an organization that relies heavily on scheduling training and there is no easy way to see an entire schedule (and by trainer) without having to click into a course's ILT.

We were previously managing certifications manually through Google Drive and paper documentation and I was looking for a solution that would allow my team automate more of what we do to generate better reporting (with more granularity) to manage the effectiveness of our programs. We're well on our way to achieving that!

Litmos review by Michele B.
Michele B.

"Solid LMS Tool"

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up and easy for our clients to use. The interface is clean and easy to read.

What do you dislike?

It's not a flexible as I would like; however, there have been improvements in the ability to customize the system over the years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Internal adoption is sometimes a challenge with software like this. I recommend developing an onboarding plan that includes training for both internal and external users.

We were looking for an easy, affordable way to implement user-directed learning that also tied into our existing platform for instructor-led training so we could offer clients more flexibility in where and how they received software training.

Litmos review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"The best, easiest, and most robust LMS I have used including the big HCM power players"

What do you like best?

most functionality in Litmos is accessible without HRIS support and just a bit of tinkering and learning the system resources. Once an admin catches on, power users, become power admins. It's like a cloning system for program owners and managers.

What do you dislike?

Some challenges integrating courses housed on other platforms. Understandable in a way, but I'd have liked at least a professional services scoped proposal instead of explanations of why I couldn't include certain content the way I wanted it in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be aggressive in your trial period. I would use it as a dry run to launch a program. note there things are less intuitive and take more learning and focus on those when you do your actual launch.

We are training internal company folks starting with on-boarding, to information security and legal compliance requirements for training and record keeping.

Litmos review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Has promise but is not scalable for a big training organization"

What do you like best?

I like that Litmos allows us to host and manage classes and learning paths for lots of users at once. The interface is nice.

What do you dislike?

It does NOT scale. There is a lot of manual work required to set things up and, once set, to keep using the system daily. There is hardly any automation and we have to put in at least 1 support ticket a week to address bugs and software shortcomings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really do your research to see if this product can do all of the things you want it to. Go through a mock class situation and think about all of the emails you need to send for each class, all the clicks you would need to give someone credit for the class, materials you need to upload/download, and what comes next in the class progression. Right now, a lot of things are manual requiring a lot of admin time.

We needed an LMS to scale a training organization that was mostly virtually delivered content. We are able to reach students wherever and whenever, even with really tight security restrictions.

Litmos review by Ed K.
Ed K.

"LITMOS RULES!"

What do you like best?

We have used Litmos for two years now and love it. Our students find it to be very "user friendly" which makes our job all the easier. We also like the ease in which we can add, delete, or modify Courses and Modules.

I personally would recommend the Litmos platform to anyone who wants to provide training to their employees.

What do you dislike?

After giving it a lot of thought, I don't dislike anything.

The Litmos platform has enable us to offer customized training on the best practice methods for performing office moves worldwide at a rate that's affordable to everyone.

Litmos review by Haley N.
Haley N.

"Litmos LMS"

What do you like best?

I like that we have a cloud-based hosting platform for our internal training.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the interface as an admin. I think it could be a lot more appealing as well as user friendly. It's been complicated to go from knowing nothing about LMS's and e-learning to trying to teach myself on this particular platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to learn the basics of E-Learning and LMS systems first. I would recommend using an E-Learning authoring tool if you want your courses to look appealing or interactive at all. The Litmos-based courses are boring and not stimulating as a learner.

Business problem: No internal/continued training for sales representatives. Main benefit for me is being linked to SCORM/TinCan

Litmos review by Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

"Great starter LMS. Works straight out of the box!"

What do you like best?

Works straight out of the box. Easy to use. Advanced features present. A great solution for those who don’t have time for a lengthy setup and launch.

What do you dislike?

Quite plain layout. Customizable but not a bespoke system. It doesn’t feel like a 21st century piece of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good as an interim solution while you create a more bespoke solution.

We have been able to run eLearning inductions globally saving flight and hotel costs for travel. Also allows us to deliver refresher training. Great di compliance training too and tracking completion by all staff globally.

Litmos review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Generally Meets Our Needs!"

What do you like best?

Sleek, simple to use end-user interface. Consistent updates, simple back-end and powerful reporting functions make admin-ing a breeze. Our AM is always willing to hear us out when we have questions/concerns/or need workarounds to meet our somewhat unique needs. They also offer a library of pre-built content, which we are considering taking advantage of.

What do you dislike?

Currently looking to host resources that wouldn't be considered "courses" in the proper sense - which complicates the user experience in terms of number of clicks to access said resources. SSO through SF.com leaves something to be desired - branding and sleek UI is all but abandoned.

Litmos serves as an internal/external training portal and we spend very little time supporting user issues with the site. That alone indicates that 1) it functions the way it should and 2) its easy to use!

Litmos review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Many features and easy to use for learners and administrators."

What do you like best?

Registering folks is easy, including self registration and email invitations. Navigation for learners and administrators is intuitive. Multilingual, Dashboard and drop down categories to find courses, SSAE 16 SOC ll security certified, learning teams.......

What do you dislike?

Would like drop down selections in profile fields, especially the 'Country' field. Would like team badging so only folks on a team can see each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Litmos. We are a large corp user with internal and external global learners and this LMS is working well and continually improving.

Our use doubled when we first implemented Litmos and I attribute the increase to ease of use. Currently have over 8000 learners from over 130 countries, 340 courses, in multiple languages.

Litmos review by Kristin B.
Kristin B.

"Easy Implementation"

What do you like best?

I love the support team. I feel like they go above and beyond to be helpful. They rate a 10 in my book. And I love the easy interface design.

What do you dislike?

The account executive oversold the product and promised things the LMS could not do. Not great communication or follow-through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a solution that works with ADP, this is a great solution. I especially like how easy it is to set up rules and teams for the users. It makes assigning courses that much easier! The support team is fantastic at answering questions and the blog seems to be semi-helpful.

LMS company-wide.

Litmos review by Wendy T.
Wendy T.

"Perfect LMS for a small cloud-based company"

What do you like best?

Easily accessible for remote workforce, Access to courses and support materials in one place, Excellent reporting and administrative features, Allows multiple training delivery options

What do you dislike?

No bi-directional API with Bamboo integration (Bamboo pushes over persons details, but Litmos does not report course completion to Bamboo HRIS records)

Litmos allows the quick dissemination of training to a remote workforce. I love that employees can register for classes on one calendar and receive reminders for the class. The reminder emails have saved me so much time in tracking course completion and having to chase down persons who have not taken required courses.

Litmos review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great product for our online training program"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I enjoy about Litmos LMS is how user-friendly it is and pretty easy to navigate once you get use to the site. The updates that have recently been made to the software has benefited our program and users. I also like that they have a mobile app for all of our users to access our content through their devices.

What do you dislike?

An issue that my team and I have encountered with using Litmos LMS has been bulk deleting users who are inactive & having to manually reactivate users.

We're able to create a free and interactive training program that is educating and empowering youth to learn about the tobacco issue and to hone their advocacy skills to take action and make a difference in their community through trainings and other direct actions.

Litmos review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Easy to get up and running. A lighter, more agile LMS that does what you need it to do."

What do you like best?

Learners find Litmos easy to use. Implementation was a snap compared to heavier enterprise systems. Instructor-led training is particularly simple to set up and track. Content is so easy to create, that you can engage all levels in content creation if you do not currently have a instructional designer.

What do you dislike?

I'm always looking for easier integration into existing organization tools, and deeper analytics such as question level reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation from a technical side is fairly straightforward. Success comes from communicating to learners about the new tool and it's benefits. Keep it in front of them on a regular cadence and they will adopt it.

Litmos provides a tool for our employees to track their professional development through training. Aligning a tool like Litmos to your competency models or your employee training plans can:

Engage project members in continuous learning

Enhance work performance

Meet the future needs of the organization

Litmos review by Jill M.
Jill M.

"We really love Litmos by Callidus Cloud!"

What do you like best?

We've been using Litmos by Callidus Cloud for about a year now and we love it. We also love the fact that they continue to improve on the product, making it easier for us and our learners!

What do you dislike?

There is very little that we have encountered that could be considered something we actually dislike. It's been a learning process but overall we are very pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is very responsive to their customers and is continually upgrading the product with new and exciting features. We have had no problems getting help on the rare occasion that we needed it and have found our Account Manager an amazing resource. They have strong Customer Support and Support of every kind - being extremely responsive is the key here.

Using Litmos has allowed us to reduce our ILT time and provide more training to more people in a shorter amount of time.

Litmos review by Maxanne W.
Maxanne W.

"The One & Only LMS for Me"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive Litmos is! The interface is so easy to navigate. As a administrator I find it very easy to upload content, view user progress and pull reports. When I log in as a learner I find it easy to view courses and check out my progress on the leaderboard.

What do you dislike?

I had one big problem last year with learning paths not working correctly, and while I know the support team was working on the issue, they were not very communicative and it took awhile for us to resolve the problem.... BUT that was the only problem I have had with Litmos. They are great otherwise!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reviewed several Learning Management Systems before landing on Litmos. I have to say that they are so easy to use! Uploading content and layout out course design is a breeze!

Using Litmos has allowed my company to offer Training to employees nationwide and overseas.

Litmos review by Sheryl J.
Sheryl J.

"Great UI and pretty close to a great UX"

What do you like best?

User interface is polished and modern for our employees. Easy to use. Social sharing and blog boards are a bonus

What do you dislike?

Reports need to be refined, at the moment they seem too general and can't drill down as needed. Support could be better in terms of utilising functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure all the features you need are included in the standard set-up.

Our business spans 6 different countries and using Litmos has helped train our Customer Experience people quicker making sure they hit the road sooner.

Litmos review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Easy to use LMS"

What do you like best?

The ease of use not only for the learner, but also for the administrator and those building courses, pulling reports and managing the account. Like the idea of continuous new features and things to make learning more engaging.

What do you dislike?

Occasional bugs or hiccups but those are to be expected when they are working to release new and better features. So far support and developers seem to be helpful when an issue shows up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try and poke around with a trial to see if it is the right solution for you and your team.

We are able to offer an On Demand Training solution for our members, so they can train their employees when they need to.

Litmos review by Administrator

"Great Education Platform "

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize training content easily. I also like that the platform syncs with other systems for great integration. We are able to track our training within salesforce so all of our including managers can see their teams progress with training. Also, it allows us the ability to run reports to determine if our training is successful based off of sales metrics.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the learning curve of the system. We had issues with integration with salesforce. It took quite a while to get the issue figured out. However, the litmos team was very helpful and went out of their way to help us with set up (our system in saleforce was set up differently than others). I would like more options for training courses specifically assessments. It would be great if you could pull content from other sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great system for training and education.

We use litmos for training and education. We have been able to figure out issues with training and create ways to train around our deficits. It gives you clear insight as to what areas your team is struggling with.

Litmos review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Excellent LMS for our organization"

What do you like best?

Litmos has been a wonderful solution for our training needs. We previously had a system that was difficult to manage on the admin side as well as difficult for the learners to navigate. Litmos is the exact opposite! The user interface is intuitive and very user friendly for all users. I highly recommend this LMS to anyone looking to add online learning to their training curriculum.

What do you dislike?

There really hasn't been anything that I dislike. I have been using the product for 3 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a free trial for yourself! You will love it!

You can have the best online training but if it is difficult to access the learners will not utilize it. Litmos allows our learners to access it when and where they want it.

Litmos review by Administrator in Public Policy
Administrator in Public Policy

"Affordable, Easy to Use, and Good Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customer service has been fantastic. The only issues we've encountered from a user perspective has actually been from our end not Litmos.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with tracking of course takers has been frustrating. You can create sign in codes, but there is no user value that tells you from the admin side who used which code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, you can't beat this software for a LMS. They'll update your contract as your user base grows and answer any questions in a timely manner.

Easy to link courses and communicate with course takers. Very easy to navigate for many generations. The biggest benefit has been that they are always updating with new helpful features.

Litmos review by Jay Q.
Jay Q.

"Well-rounded efficient LMS with Excellent customer service. "

What do you like best?

There are many choices available to you as a learning professional when choosing an LMS. Your specific needs will dictate which direction to go. however, Litmos is second to none when it comes to customer service, support and customer engagement. They listen to their users and consistently update their platform with new features and offerings. They remain on the cutting edge of LMS technology and services.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a more robust built-in eCommerce feature to allow us to sell courses and manage subscriptions to our customers. Some sort of token based system would be useful.

Litmos has allowed us to offer training to both our internal employees as well as our independent dealer network. Managing these separate roles, permissions, and team libraries is made extremely simple and efficient, allowing us to spend more time on content development.

Litmos review by Barb C.
Barb C.

"Great lite LMS that is easy to use"

What do you like best?

Litmos is always updating their featureset to include new great features.

What do you dislike?

Support can be a little slow. We have updated the CSS with custom code that sometimes gets in the way of features. I wish we would get an email when new changes are coming. I don't know until they are implemented and then we have to fix anything that breaks in our custom CSS.

We use the site to share videos with our customers. The site is easy to administer and the reporting is great.

Litmos review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Limited for Content Development"

What do you like best?

I like the organization and interface of the software. It is easily to understand and navigate. It is easy to assign courses, grade and recognize who has taken courses. The gamification features are also simple. To an in experienced trainer this software is a great way to start documenting and improving the training process of new employees.

What do you dislike?

I think this software is limiting when developing courses. For some professionals it is probably nice to have a very basic lms to develop and use, but as a trainer with experience in a lot of LMS this really doesn't scratch the surface of what an LMS can do in terms of interactions and module development.

If you're looking for something that allows you to use building blocks and has unique development features, this is extremely limited. It does not have the aesthetics I would like to have in a LMS either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want something that can be used quickly then Litmos is great. if you're looking for a robust productive with a lot of bells and whistle because you know how to use them... I would recommend a different product

training of new employees, training for entire organization of new process, procedure and technical tools.

We are currently ramping up to hire a significant number of new employees. In order to do this we will be relying heavily on Litmos to train the new employees and get them onboarded. It's great to have a place to store our training information, as well as a way to organize it.

Litmos review by Lynne S.
Lynne S.

"Marketing Communications"

What do you like best?

Allows for on-line access, works on all operating systems, many features to enhance the learning experience, and it's flexible and easy to use. Small investment for big payoff and we don't have to manage user licenses.

What do you dislike?

When setting up a course, the course vs learning paths can be confusing in terms of reporting.

We can train our independent rep force without on-site meetings. Plus the training can be accessed when it's convenient for the learner.

Litmos review by Kalon P.
Kalon P.

"Easy to use, affordable, and feature packed."

What do you like best?

Litmos is very easy to use and has a lot of flexibility. I like the automation tools that make administering the system manageable.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is some functionality is provided through add-on integrations. These tend to be less integrated than native functionality would be. One example is the gamification, which is completely managed outside of the normal course setup.

We are delivering training to every employee, at their own level and pace.

Litmos review by Emanuela C.
Emanuela C.

"Good eLearning tool"

What do you like best?

Litmos is easy to use, the courses are easy to create and you can customize them using videos, texts, power points, images, etc. Each course can be assigned to groups or users so it is easy to keep control on who is accessing each course. At the end of each course you can create a test with a lot of different options. Reports are very nice and you can see what users are doing keeping control on the results.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface could be improved and tags could be useful to be added

Provide training to our employees that are split over several branches around the world and use this tool to certify the users that complete the final exam.

Litmos review by Brian N.
Brian N.

"Bringing an organized approach to training and onboarding"

What do you like best?

It provides a great tool to collect and organize training and onboarding materials from a variety of sources. This was previously achieved via spreadsheets and documents saved on shared drives and folders.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found much I don't like. It is easy to provide a replicable training process for new hires.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the volume and types of training materials you need to bring together. Word docs, spreadsheets, videos, audio etc. It is a great tool for all of those needs.

Our onboarding process used to involve emailing documents, sharing training materials on shared network drives that required a lot of hands on intervention to access.

Litmos review by Sharon Z.
Sharon Z.

"Litmos LMS is the Solution!"

What do you like best?

I love that the LMS is so user friendly that anyone can learn to use it and become proficient in a very short time. Within our Non-profit network of Agencies, we can utilize Litmos to fulfill our training requirements for many different scenarios.

What do you dislike?

There is not much about the product that I dislike. Support/Help Desk has always been extremely responsive and attentive. The only feature I do not use is the Learning Path because it doesn't allow the flexibility I need to change a course within the Path.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to learning management systems, take the leap. This is the easiest LMS to learn and use. If it serves our Agency's needs, it will serve most any Agency's needs.

We are improving the quality of training and performance by consistently delivering the same standard of training across multiple counties, partner agencies and internal staff. We now have an efficient and fast way to communicate with all of our partners using this one tool.

"Excellent for the cost"

What do you like best?

Litmos prices their LMS by monthly users. This saves me lots - as much as 90% - over their competitors because of our seasonal hiring nature.

What do you dislike?

They aren't the easiest to reach - e.g. help desk, finding someone to speak with, or even getting when trying to get or update billing information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of what you are buying - do your research. If you want an out-of-the-box solution, there are better things out there. If you must create your own content, however, as I must, and ESPECIALLY if you are budget-conscious, Litmos deserves a serious consideration.

Ensuring compliance, tracking annual training sessions, and creating learning opportunities.

Litmos review by Ed D.
Ed D.

"I love Litmos"

What do you like best?

Litmos is enormously flexible, and continues to improve.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It could only be better if the developments that I WANT personally could always be completed first! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple to put into action LMS, even with little to no eLearning experience, there is no better choice than Litmos.

Cost and time. It's impossible to be everywhere, at all times. Litmos allows us to scale our efforts.

Litmos review by Lori B.
Lori B.

"LOVE Litmos Learning!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use on the developers/designers end is only surpassed by the learner experience. Piece of cake!

What do you dislike?

The evolving reporting tools are improving which is a good thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Litmos is a homerun! You won't regret this because start up and onboarding is so easy!

Making online training available for thousands of volunteers on the budget of a non-profit is a dream come true!

Litmos review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Pretty good experience"

What do you like best?

you can upload and edit anything you want, it's great for new hires to go in and takes the quizzes and learn everything about their new roles. it's also great to go back in and re-read things for a fresher review

What do you dislike?

I don't think I've found anything that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it to it's full potential

we use Litmos for training tools and documents. new hires can go in and take different "courses" about their roles and then some of them have a quiz at the end. They have to get through a certain amount before they can start training with a live person in order to take over new clients

Litmos review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Litmos Review"

What do you like best?

Litmos is very responsive to feature requests and are coming out with new releases every few months. We have been working with them for about 4 years and they have made great strides and improvements in their product in this time.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is still a difficult issue in that at times the stock reports don't give us what we want and so we would like to pull a bunch of data and manipulate it how we want.

Tracking instructor led classes and progress, locking down courses if prerequisites aren't complete, online certification exam with question groups, etc. SSO integration

Litmos review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple and effective Learning Management System "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, very fast to set up and get running for your organization. Great features that address all of the core needs of an LMS.

What do you dislike?

Some of the advanced features of messaging. It would be great to be able to customize a message list for a select group of users without having to add a course deadline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Improve reporting and messaging customization. Keep the canned reports but add greater flexibility to modify or add fields to those reports. Allow for admin to message only those who have not logged in.

Content access and management in a mobile and desktop friendly environment. Ability to track participation, evaluate, get feedback and issue certificates.

Litmos review by Kristin N.
Kristin N.

"Litmos LMS for a SAAS Company"

What do you like best?

I love that we now have a learning hub for our customer experience team. It has helped tracking immensely, I was just hoping that my trainings sent via email were read and thought out. I also was tracking a lot of the items through excel that would get messy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way it is organized. I feel like I have to go to multiple sections to get the information that I need. The gamification part could definitely be updated and made to easily distribute points to users that weren't setup at the start of a course.

We have had over 100% growth of our customer experience team. This software has helped manage our training growth and making sure our reps are up to date on our product.

Litmos review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I tested a number of cloud based LMS vendors before choosing Litmos. Litmos was by far the easiest to navigate both for trainees and administrators, and I found the look and feel to be professional and easily customizable. It isn't perfect, but new features and enhancements are constantly being introduced to make the product even better.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is by far the weakest element of Litmos. While the LMS is clearly capturing the necessary information, getting the information into a simple report form is difficult - not intuitive, and very slow, and some elements cannot be readily reported at all. There have been some enhancements with more promised so I'm hopeful this will improve, but right now reporting is not good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and flexible software for both trainees and administrators, with the exception that the reporting capability is a definite weakness. The frequent enhancements and updates give me hope that reporting functionality and ease of use will be improved over time.

We use Litmos to provide an access point for our global clients to access our training programs. Litmos allows us a place to offer the training and also allows us to monitor who is accessing the training (although as noted, the reporting capability is not ideal).

Litmos review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"Litmos Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and very simple to use.

What do you dislike?

It does not seem to refresh as quickly as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to navigate all screens and options

We use Litmos for our Wage and Hour training. We use it to track to see who in our company has complied to the mandatory testing. It also gives us an idea who understands the concepts of our wage and hour policies.

Litmos review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"The Website is very handy, especially assisting in the training of new employees. "

What do you like best?

I like how easy the website is to navigate, not only for the employees but also for the administrators. I especially like the new layout!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing currently that I dislike. The updates have helped quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great website. Very informative!

Some of the problems Litmos has solved are, training on common issues that may have fallen to the side of more important training, and keeping employees up to speed on what is going on in the workplace. I like how when something in our procedures change, that we are able to update questions accordingly.

Litmos review by Shelli R.
Shelli R.

"I am pleasantly surprised at how easy Litmos is to use."

What do you like best?

The ease at creating courses for our LMS.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to better organize my courses into folders or topics or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Litmos has great support. Our customer rep has helped us out along the way. She is great.

We are developing a training program for our distributors to become more familiar with our product.

Litmos review by Marco A.
Marco A.

"The easier solution"

What do you like best?

1. There is no need to get or provide training on how to use this LMS. It is a 21st century, user-friendly, and intuitive tool.

2. Reports are already built-in for you to analyze content consumption and performance. We have also added surveys to each course in order to measure NPS and Customer/Student Satisfaction.

3. My team creates content using Adobe Captivate. Uploading SCORM packages to Litmos is a drag and drop task.

What do you dislike?

I chose Litmos for my organization because it had exactly what we were looking for.

I joined my company in order to resolve training and documentation issues created by a disorganized management of a previous LMS. Litmos allowed us to easily transition away from the old system. We have also been able to create and manage both our content and users in more efficient way.

"Litmos"

What do you like best?

I like that Litmos is entirely customizable based on the topic you are teaching. I used it for training tests for a group of new hires, it went over really well! I think that not only did the trainers like using it, but our new hires enjoyed taking tests online as well. It made it easier for them to complete the courses and test on their own time without feeling rushed. And they have the opportunity to take the test again if needed, which makes it nice for the instructors to know exactly which areas they are struggling with so we can spend more time teaching that area.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about Litmos, I think it increased the efficiency of our new hire testing, so it's all good in our book! I do wish that there was a way to keep the words/work that was typed when selecting different types of questions. For example, if you start typing a question intending to make it true or false, then decide you'd rather have it be fill in the blank, you must start from scratch with the new question format. You are unable to save the writing from one question to the next. Other than that, like at the beginning, it has really helped our training department, so I'd recommend it.

As stated above, it increased efficiency. Before Litmos, we were giving paper tests after courses. Litmos allowed us to be completely electronic - saving time and effort on grading tests.

Litmos review by Pierre L.
Pierre L.

"Beautiful LMS Design"

What do you like best?

We are just now deploying our Litmos instance, but so far it is easy to use, navigate, and create content for.

What do you dislike?

The documentation for SSO with Okta has been confusing at best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of using SSO and trying to integrate on your own. You will likely need to contact support to help you get set up.

Litmos will allow us to centrally manage our compliance and training programs.

Although I am on the IT team, I am already planninbg to leverage the content creation for our own internal tools training for new employees.

We also like the integration with our help desk, Zendesk. This allows us to assign courses and get notification upon completion.

Litmos review by Internal Consultant in Information Services
Internal Consultant in Information Services

"Litmos is good, it just might not be the right fit for us"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The team and I required little to no training (when it comes to the basic functions) which is always a plus.

What do you dislike?

Lack of bilingualism (French is a must for most Canadian businesses)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is really easy to use. But before making the commitment, plan out exactly what you need from an LMS and then check that list against Litmos.

It was initially adopted to provide webinars and training for customers. But the sign-up process and need of credentials made it difficult to take off, especially with larger or government accounts. At this point, it is only being used internally (for the most part)

Litmos review by Robin B.
Robin B.

"We've launched 3 sites in 1 year for our company and our staff, resellers and customers love it!"

What do you like best?

ease of use and administration, variety of course and assessment types

What do you dislike?

only thing they could do better is multiple factor reporting in one report

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the product. They're a fabulous partner for success and they've produced a product that is at the top of the list!

our support calls are way down and our satisfaction scores have continuously trended upward since implementation

Litmos review by User in Computer Software

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

this product is easy to use and user friendly. Everything is very easy to log into and find out which courses need to be completed and by when.

What do you dislike?

I wish the appearance was more adaptable and customizable. Sometimes what is visually appealing for one person, isn't going to be the same for another person, so it would be nice if you could customize your view and move things around accordingly.

We use Litmos for all of our training and development. It makes things easy to track from an admin perspective and allows us to know what people are learning or not.

Litmos review by Craig S.
Craig S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to use for iur learns. As a admin I can upload a scorm course in minutes and assign to users.

What do you dislike?

The integration to ADP could use some improvement. Would like more custom user fields.

Get all employees access to required training without much manual work.

Litmos review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"A fair LMS"

What do you like best?

It's simple and straightforward to create courses and learning paths. The reports are not very customizable but complete and easy to deploy. The system supports several course formats and embedding from other sources. The mobile solutions for both Android and iOS are at a good level and well integrated to the website. The team is very responsible to questions and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

It has to look better. The competitors look much better, even if their functionality is not as good. Right now, the look of the system makes it feel outdated, and a facelift would be of much help. Some features, such as reviews and tagging, are lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good and very reliable LMS if you are going for basics. If you want something fancier, it might take Litmos a while to get there. Their API is not ready enough for us to use it only as backend, so we might not end taking Litmos as a provider.

I am in look of an LMS to replace the current LMS my organization is using. I have realized that Litmos could be great for us, assuming the company implements some of the features we requested, and of course makes the UI more customizable or at least, better looking.

Litmos review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"We have used Litmos to develop our distance learning lab for our remote staff "

What do you like best?

The ease of use, The self led modules for learning the system and the reports we are able to run to show compliance with our staff.

What do you dislike?

If I could change 1 thing I would want a way to determine if the user is staying idle and not really actively completing the training . For example if someone starts a training and walks away and then returns 30 minutes later and resumes there does not seem to be a way to determine that they were not truely completing the training the entire time they are logged in.

Our staff is mostly remote. The system allows many people to attend classes at any time instead of us trying to schedule classes to meet several hundred peoples schedules.

Litmos review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Litmos works well for our Apprentice learning materials. "

What do you like best?

Ease of setup and use - provides an effective platform for online learning materials.

What do you dislike?

Would like more options for assessment grading, not just pass/fail.

Allows our organization to provide learning materials to apprentice trainers in a framework that fits our adult learning philosophy and our learners busy work lives. Litmos supports strategic organizational initiatives.

Litmos review by Talia M.
Talia M.

"I have daily interaction with the Litmos portal and am the main contact for my company."

What do you like best?

Litmos is a user friendly platform that is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit glitchy, sometimes not registering and saving user answers or not opening files for learners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great to grow alongside litmos as new features and updates are created.

I've been able to use the training portal for our compliance survey which has drastically changed the process for the better.

Litmos review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The system is flexible and accepts files in many different formats

What do you dislike?

I think the main thing I dislike is the 1 GB file size limit. HD video files reach the 1 GB upload limit pretty quick.

Limos allows us to make our training available anywhere and anytime

Litmos review by User in Computer Software

"Litmos at work"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the easy setup of the software. I can learn all I need to know from an organized library and immediately take quizzes following. It is rewarding to see points on the board when quizzes are complete.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints with Litmos as of yet. It's been a great learning tool and is easy to use.

Litmos is a great way to make sure all employees are on the same page and have a solid understanding of information. It's helped my company grow all in the same direction.

Litmos review by Jewel R.
Jewel R.

"Simple and Clean UI"

What do you like best?

I love the simple and clean user interface. It's great that you can drag and drop pieces of content into a course and quickly connect courses to create a learning path.

What do you dislike?

Just some bugs that need work and the inaccurate data in some of my reports

Easy-to-access one-stop-shop for corporate learning

Litmos review by Administrator

"A Great Learning Platform For Any Organization"

What do you like best?

I love the Dashboard. It contains all of the necessary stats I need. It shows the number of Active Courses, Total vs. Active Users, A historical graph of course completions, Modules that require marking, all activity for the last 30 days, and learners how have recently been on the platform.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there is no Excel download option for reporting, just CSV.

Our firm is using Litmos to stay client compliant. Our firm conducts all regulatory training through the Litmos Platform.

Litmos review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"In our 4th year using Litmos!"

What do you like best?

Litmos is super easy and intuitive to create Learning Paths and Courses. As an industry expert within our Training and Education team, it is a great tool for onboarding and ongoing learning opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tools aren't quite as simple as the rest of the product.

We assign monthly courses on new product and technology to over 400 users on a regular basis. This keeps our sales team and partners on top of what is going on at our Company.

Litmos review by Jay F.
Jay F.

"Litmos - New Customer "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and getting started is what I liked best about Litmos. I didnt have an LMS previously so it was important to get started before making it to big of a project to implement. I started running courses less than a month after signing up. We trained 400 people in 9 months.

What do you dislike?

Understanding what additional features there are that I am not using yet.

We can now handle international new product launches with the training and support needed to be a success.

Litmos review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Litmos"

What do you like best?

Litmos is very easy to use and the interface is clean. I also enjoy the different types of content files that can be used.

What do you dislike?

When uploading an existing PDF document, the completed product is much too small. I think some standard courses should come with Litmos as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your content ready to upload.

Litmos ishelping me solve one of my organizations biggest problems - consistent training.

Litmos review by Robin F.
Robin F.

"RIDING THE WAVE OF E-LEARNING REVENUE WITH LITMOS"

What do you like best?

That all of the various consumers of Pivotal Education (whether internal, partners and or public consumers) are visible to me from one dashboard. And second top favorites is that Litmos listens to their customers - If they don't have an application or add on that can enhance your platform, they will work with you and accomplish the vision

What do you dislike?

That I cannot copy an entire course as I would copy or mirror a single module

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand your roadmap and vision - explain it to a Litmos Professional Services person - they will help you realize the vision through their product suite.

176 teams under one view with each team having the capabiity of being treated as a different customer with unique content. Accomplishing revenue earnings on courses and certification

Litmos review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Using moderately for 1 1/2 yrs"

What do you like best?

Ease of assignments for staff, ability to organize series of training sessions

What do you dislike?

Challenge of syncing with active directory

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to manage content and assign requirements to users to stay current with training. Allow for specific training for specific users. Ability to see progress and encourage users the complete training in a shorter time period. All great aspects of Litmos.

Have a large part time staff over the us and Canada, ability to offer and require training

Litmos review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"In general I like what I get from Litmos"

What do you like best?

Simple interface and very good response time.

What do you dislike?

Lack of extra levels below the Modules. I would like to have better separation to chapters and sections.

We use Litmos for internal training and also train our partner on all the products.

Litmos review by Les B.
Les B.

"Great platform, easy to learn and largely intuitive. "

What do you like best?

Robust reporting options. Doesn't take long to learn the tool and gives you several looks at the information.

What do you dislike?

Tends to freeze and lock people out for no apparent reason, then no reset email gets delivered. Service/Problem resolution is slow and not particularly helpful when directed through their online customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Business to business training, this is a strong and useful product. Value to benefit is very high.

Cost effective way to train over 600 reps nationwide.

Easy and comprehensive tracking of usage, especially on items like promotional events.

Timely

Litmos review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Education Manager"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use. Creating courses is quick and intuitive. We can link to content on our other websites, upload videos and documents, and create assessments and checklists in minutes. The interface for both admins and learners is user-friendly and looks great.

What do you dislike?

The biggest hurdle has been some of the limitations in managing assessments. We love to provide feedback on assessments - regardless of whether the learner was marked correct or incorrect. It is difficult for them to view that feedback right now. We currently copy and paste our feedback and send manually to the learner. If this was addressed we would have zero complaints!

Allows us to provide training/learning content to users all over the country when it's most convenient for them. The reporting is basic but allows all admins to get the information they need to view their team members progress.

We initially adopted this program for new hire onboarding. It has allowed us to expand our continued learning much more than we anticipated.

Litmos review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Litmos LMS System"

What do you like best?

Ease for the student to log in an use. Ease of sending invitations to students to take courses.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is a little clunky still and I am not super confident yet of the accuracy. Also they are not GxP certified yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. Use Saba Cloud or Compliance Wire

Ease of running reports quickly and accurately. We have not realized any benefit from using the product and will most like dump it in the near future.

Litmos review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Litmos learning Management System"

What do you like best?

WE are using Litmos to replace our Results Direct SaaS that we used to try to perfrom the functions of an LMS

What do you dislike?

I only dislike the current onbaording process is really targeting only end users and content editors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitly go with it if you have a netsuite CRM and want to incorporate SSO

We are going to be able to utilize Litmos along with OKTA and SSO for all of our Customers

Litmos review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Litmos - Used for on going Employee Training"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to not only use the training programs provided by my business on Litmos, but how quickly they get done---which means the system must be easy to navigate. Everything is professionally done, looks great, works great, etc.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. I am curious how easy it is on the backside of things.

Litmos is being used as ongoing employee engagement & training. Managers can assign courses and staff can complete at their own speed.

Litmos review by andre l.
andre l.

"Litmos: Why it is changing how we teach."

What do you like best?

the integration of seemless learning tools with a base of solid learning modules. Allowing for the teachers to focus on teaching and the allowing the students a better flow through the process.

What do you dislike?

A part that may be going away with VIEW CENTRAL's implementation. We were looking for ways to bundle our learning system WITH our login and sign up system for training with a focus of prerequisites. That software is the perfect fit for what we are looking to do.

Students being assigned classes outside their wheel house. While there is always a run up to new idea when learning, having students who are whole steps and courses behind is a detriment to the class, and a waste o resources.

Litmos review by User in Internet

"great easy LMS product"

What do you like best?

CallidusCloud Litmos is great and easy to use. This is probably the wave of the future and I am glad I found out about this site. The learning experience is rich, easy to use and their site is easy to navigate. There is so many things I like about this place that I cant pick a single one.

What do you dislike?

navigation can be confusing sometimes because there is a lot of clicking you have to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please have your own training on how to maximize the use of your software.

i love how i can store training information for new employees and have current employees brush up on their training as well.

Litmos review by Administrator in Government Relations
Administrator in Government Relations

"Easy adoption of Litmos"

What do you like best?

Litmos is an exceptionally easy LMS system. They provide the best customer experience and the best customer service I have ever experienced!

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to create teams of your employees in the system. Most of our users think of teams as employees with common work locations or common supervisors, not as groups of employees that you would want to generate reports on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the URL they provide to you to trial the product and take advantage of their support staff by asking lots of questions.

We have been able to reduce the cost of orientation and annual refresher training. We have been able to improve collaboration between multiple agencies. We have been able to provide a method to our Affiliates to demonstrate compliance.

Litmos review by Benjamin J.
Benjamin J.

"Litmos Review"

What do you like best?

This program is great for company wide trainings and maintaining a place to keep videos on improvement and company wide policies.

What do you dislike?

I was not a fan of the actual video playback. It just didn't seem like it was user friendly and maintained good quality.

This program allows for an easy way for companies to spread a training throughout the company with ease. The centralized website that can be accessed by employees is very easy to use and easy to access.

Litmos review by Rio R.
Rio R.

"Litmos for the Medium sized business"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, readiness as soon as you subscribe, and value.

What do you dislike?

Quiz versatility could use some improvement.

LMS replacement of a high cost, low benefit solution

Litmos review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Litmos makes training a lot easier"

What do you like best?

I like that Litmos makes training a lot easier for out company. We went from a hard copy base quiz system to Litmos and it has saved so much time. I also really like that it will send out automatic reports monthly or weekly.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything. However, I wish Litmos did have some sort of rev control system, as this is such a huge thing in the Bio Medical field.

Litmos has pretty much replaced a whole role at our company. We no longer have to keep track of who needs to take quizzes and we no longer have to correct quizzes and file them. Its been a complete time saver!

Litmos review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Easy-to-use learning management system"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get started, add users, and create custom courses (or upload from eLearning authoring tools). Also, the Salesforce integration has been great.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as robust as previous learning management systems I have used; however this is a much more economical platform. Most of the reporting features are there, you just have to do a little digging to make them work.

We needed an online internal training platform that could create training records for all employees. Litmos has solved that need.

Litmos review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Easy Breezy but so Powerful"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and setup, modern UI and its fast

What do you dislike?

Not much yet, mor formatting option in modules and a folder structure would be nice.

Accountability and conten generation

Litmos review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Support is great"

What do you like best?

The best part obout Litmos is that, the patform itself allow us to create and upload content. Also we are able to monitor the students progress.

What do you dislike?

No really much to say here, probably just be able to add more modules per class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

The platform is really user friendly and allows to stay in contact with the students at all times.

Litmos review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Really robust LMS"

What do you like best?

Ability to manage groups. Reporting is great. Also different user types is great. Self registration using tokens or codes is great to track users from a group.

What do you dislike?

No direct payment processing. Has API with shopify but would like more direct integration. Also, would like webinar feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tool was way more robust than we realized. I wished they had a simpler version. But meets most of our needs. We just only have two courses.

Need for online learning

Litmos review by Nate R.
Nate R.

"Learning Management Awesomeness ©"

What do you like best?

It’s a simple, clean platform. Great support!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I had no complaints with Litmos.

We needed to deliver training to all employees, measure it, and begin to encourage training as part of overall performance. Litmos gave us the platform, and tools to accomplish these tasks. It’s also very user friendly compared to other industry players. They center the platform on the user experience.

Litmos review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Litmos Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, features, nice tools. Able to take Word document to courses in rapid time.

What do you dislike?

Super long to resolve real critical issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to get going with. Have some thought of your need and direction. (ie training, certification, information, etc.) But we were able to easily convert form word documents to training courses.

Staff training and certification

Litmos review by Joel T.
Joel T.

"Great LMS"

What do you like best?

Loved the ease of creating and assigning content

What do you dislike?

reports are quirky and managers cant assign courses

compliance and tracking employee growth

Litmos review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Wonderful product with great support and training options."

What do you like best?

The ease of reporting course compliance.

What do you dislike?

Limited paid course options for specific topics.

We are using Litmos to satisfy training requirements for PCI DSS and other applicable regulations, as well as some internally generated training. Litmos makes the employee onboarding process easier and provides simple reporting of users who are due for completion of courses or annual retakes.

Litmos review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"Training & Development Manager"

What do you like best?

Litmos was very easy to get going with and the support is there for any questions. I didn't have IT support to get going, so it was important to have someone to help out. Improvements are made often.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is improving, but still not the most intuitive. A little cumbersome, badges are available, but not as part of setting up a course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions so that you set up the system to your companies' needs.

Online learning for our workforce. The learners are able to navigate easily through the system.

Litmos review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The support staff is very helpful and the system is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I suppose it could be easier to upload but I can't see how.

We are able to provide clients with on demand training, making it much more convenient for everyone to learn at their own leisure.

Litmos review by Leslie F.
Leslie F.

"Great tool for nonprofits"

What do you like best?

Userfriendly, intuitive & cost effective

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always have the functionality we need

Easy Online training is vital for our success

Litmos review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Litmos makes creating a course for our LMS easy."

What do you like best?

I like that I have support from start to finish. I never had a problem with getting help from Litmos team. I like the fact the it is easy to use and make production of a course to our LMS a is conversion, I also like that I can upload an existing course in to Litmos with little conversion.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many dislikes and I will offer it to other departments of my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get setup with the Demo and practice creating course.

Solving Health applications training for Nursing and Physicians

Litmos review by Kaeli T.
Kaeli T.

"Easy, fun, effective "

What do you like best?

My favorite part is that you can have multiple choice and short answer questions. Most other LMS systems only allow for multiple choice.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when short answer is used, you have to wait for the instructor to grade it. This is not efficient when trying to complete a modular

Teaching staff about each client and their business

Litmos review by Susan F.
Susan F.

"Very intuitive for learners as well as administrators. "

What do you like best?

Very simple to use. Pleasing user interface.

What do you dislike?

Reports are not providing accurate data or providing selected criteria. I am currently working with support to resolve this issue.

Delivering training material to users across the country. I can easily see user compliance results.

Litmos review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"BonaTraining"

What do you like best?

Great user interface and engaging from log-in; easy to get around admin pages; intuitive usage for customers and colleagues;

What do you dislike?

Difficult to get colleagues and customers to break old habits and old ways; Haven't been able to load all the content that we'd like (our internal issue); Time and resources to fully integrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period as much as you can to get a feel for if it fits your needs.

Creating a training reference source for after the hands-on training.

They love the videos, courses, mobile access, etc.

Learn more about Litmos by CallidusCloud