(1,070)

LiveAgent helps businesses provide better customer service across all communication channels including email, chat and phone. Deliver customer Wow and grow your business with LiveAgent, a customer service software trusted by 30.000+ companies worldwide.

Work for LiveAgent?

Learning about LiveAgent?

LiveAgent Reviews

Showing 1,070 LiveAgent reviews
LiveAgent review by Polina L.
Polina L.

"One of the best platform to use !"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent is a noteworthy upgrade over managing clients through email. It keeps responses from customers together and gives extraordinary instruments to sharing help commitments with various experts. The "courses of action" fragment is very helpful to my customers and is easy to make , notwithstanding that game plans can be adequately associated or added to customer responses.

What do you dislike?

There are minor comments on the convenience of the interface, anyway they are irrelevant, so I won't determine them. The organization is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent is offered at a sensible expense and in vain out of pocket for three administrators. You can without quite a bit of a stretch endeavor this administration. All things considered, I recommend it.

We are particularly fulfilled that we started to use LiveAgent. The whole technique ended up being totally mechanized, which saves time for our administrators. As a client, I incredibly like the historic and complete estimations of our help work zone.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveAgent
LiveAgent review by Osip K.
Osip K.

"Quickest solution for your business."

What do you like best?

I like particularly its structure and its method for setting everything such that you can do numerous exercises rapidly, which is critical when giving help, since clients need a snappy reaction to their issues and this causes me to give them without issues.

What do you dislike?

I am extremely happy with the task of this stage, I have not had any sort of dismay with it and I've been utilizing it for quite a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest it for a basic reason, effectiveness, on the off chance that you need to give powerful help on your site and the most noteworthy quality, this is your chance, astounding cost, fantastic quality, for my substance in the wake of attempting it.

We have tackled the issues by giving a quicker help, individuals frequently gripe about how moderate a help is, yet with LiveAgent enough of those grievances, give the help that each web ought to have in their grasp, quick and astounding.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

LiveAgent review by Clava L.
Clava L.

"Its really simple to use it!"

What do you like best?

I like the successful manner by which it encourages me give a hand to clients, keeps them extremely glad and this is extremely imperative, keeping a jealous visit we can see all the more rapidly f that is the thing that they need and that we can serve you, correspondence is critical dependably

What do you dislike?

The main thing that could annoy me is her assistance work area part, I could state that is the thing that we utilize less, however it's for herself, since her live talk administration is stunning, the best thing that can be utilized to comprehend you with your customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would prescribe it to any online store and web administrations, so you can serve your clients in the most ideal way, on the off chance that you need to develop as a business, is an soft that you can not miss, without uncertainty.

Has helped us to create numerous requests, that without that correspondence so compelling and quick that LiveAgent conveyance, would not be conceivable, in addition to that our help administration has turned into the best, quick and special.

LiveAgent review by Shura M.
Shura M.

"One of the best tools."

What do you like best?

I like the two sections of LiveAgent, the two his live visit that causes you have a substantially more extraordinary consideration and concentrated on a customer, as the assistance work area, which encourages you take care of issues all the more smoothly, and similarly rapidly, the inconceivable LiveAgent, is the speed with which you enable you to fulfill your clients, something that is dependably to be expressed gratitude toward.

What do you dislike?

Until further notice I have no issue with LiveAgent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest it 100% both for its simplicity of design, and how all around enhanced and valuable it is, you can tackle the issues of your clients very rapidly and giving them a live consideration extremely extraordinary, recall that you need to stay with them content with the is critical.

Before LiveAgent we had a few issues with the piece of help and comprehension towards our clients, in the wake of enlisting LiveAgent, this change, we accomplish more business successfully and keeping the two gatherings glad, both us and clients, this is the thing that we rely upon, our correspondence with them and LiveAgent explained it.

LiveAgent review by Rufina L.
Rufina L.

"LiveAgent is excellent!"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent encourages you a ton with the work, it makes it quicker and in the meantime less demanding. Live talk is exceptionally great to support clients. Having the capacity to realize who takes a gander at my page and where the individual is from is mind blowing.

What do you dislike?

The help is somewhat moderate to react to any worries we have with respect to the issues that occasionally displays the application and when utilizing the application on the telephone, the battery is expended extremely quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Execute this application in your life and business, it will change the manner in which you convey.

I have possessed the capacity to take care of numerous issues to my clients on the grounds that for them the application is anything but difficult to utilize and can get in touch with us quicker and productively, any issue that our clients have promptly counsel us either through talk or calling us through the application, including sending us archives, reports or photographs.

LiveAgent review by Sveta N.
Sveta N.

"LiveAgent helps my business a lot!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is live visit and it's everything simple and quick. I have everything controlled gratitude to LiveAgent. I grew a ton my business and my site page.

What do you dislike?

The cost is high, they could enhance it. In the wake of all that I like, there is nothing that I don't care for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the event that you are thinking about utilizing LiveAgent don't delay since it is great. It tackles numerous issues with the business. It makes it simpler for you. The live talk is extremely great and the clients will be more than upbeat.

I was with couple of customers and now on account of LiveAgent I have many. They are exceptionally content with the live talk and how rapidly they react. I have a lot more visits to my site and that fulfilled me since I developed my business. It's a lot simpler to work with LiveAgent. I don't lament having attempted it.

LiveAgent review by Veronica O.
Veronica O.

"The best Live App for your business!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is live talk and that the work is less demanding gratitude to LiveAgent. Something else that I like a great deal is that it is excessively quick, simple and safe.

What do you dislike?

What a troublesome inquiry on the grounds that LiveAgent is incredible yet what numerous individuals whine about is that the cost is pricey. I hope that LiveAgent would change the costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the off chance that you have to enhance your business, I prescribe it. It makes the business a lot less demanding, because of LiveAgent all that you have on your site. You can talk in live visit with customers and make them upbeat.

It was troublesome for me to speak with customers, I had customers from a few sides and gratitude to LiveAgent I presently converse with every one of them through live talk, my customers are extremely upbeat since I address them quicker and I additionally in light of the fact that it made my activity simpler. Because of this I have progressively cheerful clients.

LiveAgent review by Varvara N.
Varvara N.

"I recommend LiveAgent!"

What do you like best?

For us, the best thing about LiveAgent is having the capacity to talk live with and straightforwardly contact our clients. Their UIs are present day and exceptional. Not with standing offering a reasonable value contrasted with other comparable projects.

It offers the client great help when setting up and answering to help tickets and programmed answers, including reports, thoughts/remarks. It meets the fundamental necessities, for example, simple design, astounding spring up visit.

What do you dislike?

Much of the time I can't discover something I don't care for about LiveAgent. So far it has met the desires for client contact in our organization. Be that as it may, in the event that we needed to make reference to a negative angle, here and there the nation isn't appeared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't assume progressively about it. Get it!

We are taking care of the issue of serving clients who are not in a similar nation or in the meantime. What benefits us to have direct contact with them and their worries in our administrations.

Give a superior administration plan to private ventures. Enhanced somewhat more the reaction time to their own clients and as referenced previously. At times the nation isn't appeared.

LiveAgent review by Evgheni M.
Evgheni M.

"The LiveAgent is incredible!"

What do you like best?

I truly like live talk since it makes it less demanding for me to speak with my customers. My work is a lot simpler gratitude to LiveAgent. I am exceptionally cheerful and my customers as well.

What do you dislike?

I figure the main thing I don't care for is the cost, since it requires a long time to recuperate the cash. However, in all actuality LiveAgent is extraordinary!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prescribe LiveAgent to any individual who has a site and a business that they need to make strides. On account of LiveAgent you will almost certainly observe who enters your site page and where, you will likewise have a live talk that will enhance correspondence with your clients.

Before utilizing LiveAgent it was troublesome for me to visit with customers, because of live talk now it is a lot less demanding. I have everything in one. It is exceptionally simple to utilize and quick. The advantage I got was cheerful customers and less demanding work.

LiveAgent review by Vasilisa S.
Vasilisa S.

"LiveAgent User"

What do you like best?

I like how you not just get a spring up when you are visited back, however there is additionally a pinging sound that tells you of a talk in the event that you are performing multiple tasks on your PC. The windows are the ideal size to hold a discussion, without it being excessively nosy on your PC.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for when you press enter that it consequently sends your visit. Here and there I like to send a long visit with spaces in the middle of passages, yet rather I need to send numerous, uneven talks since I don't have the alternative to press enter without sending the content.

As a client, it's pleasant to almost certainly connect with somebody who straight forwardly works with the organization to have my inquiries replied progressively. I feel that LiveAgent truly enhances an organization's client administration capacities, and the greater part of my encounters with people on LiveAgent have all been extremely constructive.

LiveAgent review by Administrator

"Great support tool"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent is a very complete tool although in my post I have only used HelpDesk and LiveChat which are the most important part of the application. With LiveAgent Chat I have been able to help hundreds of customers solving doubts about our work. The best for me is Knowledgebase because it prevents the system from being saturated by creating unnecessary work by solving certain problems that are solved in our Knowledgebase pages. You can also organize by departments and it is a great idea to distribute the work among our support guys.

As HelpDesk you can help solve problems remotely to your clients, sharing desktop, screenshots ... All this is done through a very well organized ticket system that you previously have to configure establishing hierarchies or roles for each employee of support...

LA also offers a mobile application you can offer support as an alternative although it is somewhat limited compared to the desktop version.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is a bit saturated with menus and options, I think you could organize something better to make it simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to establish a support service there are not many applications that offer the same as LiveAgent at a lower price. You can also try LiveAgent for free in your business for several days.

We were looking for an application to offer help to our clients without having to use phone calls since they are very limited to solve problems in web services or desktop applications. LiveAgent solved this with a fair price.

LiveAgent review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"We moved to LiveAgent from ZenDesk... and wouldn't go back..."

What do you like best?

LiveAgent has been a game-changer for us. ZenDesk began making massive changes (including to their Mobile Apps) that had a very negative effect on us (and many others). When our concerns went unnoticed, we began looking at other options. LiveAgent was one of those that appeared and from the outset, it proved to be not only a replacement for ZenDesk, but a better solution (at a cheaper price!). The combination of Tickets, Chats, Knowledge Base, and Social Media interactions all being combined into one platform for our Customer Support Team makes it easy for them to respond quickly and efficiently to our users. On top of that, their support team is amazing and helpful with any questions or issues we run into.

What do you dislike?

It is a complex program that requires some configuration and setup. The great thing is that their support team is ALWAYS there when we can't figure something out. They even go as deep as looking at our code that we have set up to help us determine what is going on and provide suggestions for improving it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No other company I have found allows you to connect all of the features of tickets, chats, social media, knowledge base, and user forums all in one. It's amazing!

LiveAgent allows us to support our users from all over the world through many different mediums - Support Tickets, Chat, Social Media, Knowledge Base, and User Forums. The fact that it is all in one platform makes it easy to maintain, track users across the different mediums, and provide quick and efficient support to our users, no matter the time or day.

LiveAgent review by David S.
David S.

"Good all in one support portal."

What do you like best?

LiveAgent includes all the inportant tools into the single app. We are using multiple channels to provide a support to our cusomers like Facebook, Twitter, Emails, Live Chat, etc. and it's pretty easy to control everything from a single dashboard. Also the support team behind the LiveAgent is pretty helpful with any questions or problems we run into.

What do you dislike?

They can give a better live chat support with bots and autoresponders. At the moment the livechat is pretty basic which fails to automate the job. Also the UI is pretty old.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a all in one platform then the LiveAgent is just for you. It gives all the tools you need nowdays. LiveChat, Tickets, Forum, Knowledge Base..

LiveAgent helps us to coonect to our customers. It provides as with all the major platforms which we need to be in touch with our users. Also if you manage multiple services LA helps you to organaize everything in a simple way.

LiveAgent review by Laurentiu V.
Laurentiu V.

"LiveAgent carries out the responsibility well!"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent enables our group to offer help and deals to our clients continuously by evacuating the burdensome UI issues that a great deal of visit suppliers simply don't get right. Their UI requires just about zero preparing for every representative and gives us astounding understanding to every client and their issues. The capacity to avert messages before a client sends them encourages us battle misrepresentation and react quicker. The uptime is profoundly trustworthy and something our group depends on.

What do you dislike?

Their valuing model is unhelpful to little organizations that are simply beginning. They likewise depend on a couple of outdated innovations that make anchoring your site increasingly troublesome

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the off chance that your business depends on moment and simple correspondence with your clients this is the best alternative.

LiveAgent furnishes us a stage to visit with potential clients and bolster existing clients. We utilize the information created to enable us to comprehend client patterns, discover upgrades with our item, and construct great relations with our customers

LiveAgent review by Leonard C.
Leonard C.

"Strong Chat software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can adequately speak with my customers utilizing this program. Questions are understood very adequately. Something merit a telephone call, and some don't, and when something requires not exactly a telephone call, visit has a talk space to enable me to take care of issues with speed

What do you dislike?

There are a few times that I was restricted from the framework consequently, yet I figure this can transpire. Else I have zero issues with Live Agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is anything but difficult to utilize and simple to learn. It's baffling that there is an info delay and that the customer's air pockets are moving, yet it does as such that the help specialist does not need to organize the visit.

We process online talks from individuals around the globe, and this device is the best device we've utilized up until now. It has sufficient detailing, interoperability, astounding help and sensible assessment

LiveAgent review by Gabi F.
Gabi F.

"All inclusive online talk"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent is an imperative instrument for drawing in clients to the site in my organization. Since the presentation of LiveAgent, our volume of approaching telephone calls of clients has diminished by a request of extent. The vast majority of our client securing now happens on this stage, through the shape on our site. Clients like to have quick access to somebody when they require it. Furthermore, LiveAgent incorporates extraordinary open doors that give measurements and information to enhance arranging, following.

What do you dislike?

I need LiveAgent to present a component that enables clients to video call us on the LiveAgent dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's anything but difficult to utilize and simple to figure out how to utilize. It's disappointing that there is a composing slack and that the client's air pockets move around, yet it makes it so the operator bolsters does not need to organize the talk, LA does this part for you.

We use it to answer inquiries from clients on the site. We have a ton of canned answers arranged, however always gather new inquiries to add to our FAQ support and experience new thoughts for craftsmanship items.

LiveAgent review by Flaviu O.
Flaviu O.

"We should Chat About Live Agent"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent is an a magnificent stage for on web collaborations with clients and for being going to signal certain discussions, and to divert request dependent on the setting of the visit. I additionally love that you can get a live perspective of what the client is composing, before its sent, so you/or your help group can start figuring an answer before the message is sent.

What do you dislike?

LiveAgent is suiting the majority of our present client needs, and we don't have any reservations around then with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the off chance that you are always accepting help related messages, or questions in regards to your item, utilizing Live Agent with a help individual prepared to assist your clients truly enhances consumer loyalty. Set aside some opportunity to think about how essential that prompt help/consumer loyalty is, and in the event that it is exceptionally esteemed, unquestionably investigate LiveAgent

Inquiries from clients on our site/bolster demands. Likewise, bolster ask for that require further clarification or examination, we can signal, and have those hailed visits sent to our prosperity group to catch up with. Advantages are quite interminable, fundamentally being accommodation, and consumer loyalty.

LiveAgent review by Eduard P.
Eduard P.

"Universal online chat"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent is an important tool for attracting customers to the site. Since the introduction of LiveAgent, our volume of incoming phone calls of customers has decreased by an order of magnitude. Most of our customer acquisition now takes place on this platform, through the form on our website. Customers like to have immediate access to someone when they need it. And LiveAgent includes great opportunities that provide metrics and data to improve planning, tracking.

What do you dislike?

I don't have something that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and easy to learn how to use. It's frustrating that there is a typing lag and that the customer's bubbles move around, but it makes it so the agent supports does not have to prioritize the chat.

We use it to answer questions from users on the site. We have a lot of canned answers prepared, but constantly collect new questions to add to our FAQ support and experience new ideas for art products.

LiveAgent review by Dima B.
Dima B.

"Liveagent makes customer support a snap"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the Liveagent app because its very customizable, pairs with a mobile app, allows for auto-responses, has full email and response integration, has full website integration, and maintains a low web profile. Also, the liveagent reps are quick to respond and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have reported that the liveagent bubble is a nuisance when it pops up and they can't seem to get it to "go away." Also, occasionally a reply sent through the chat interface isn't received by the customer in their email, but this could also be a server anomaly on the customer's email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveAgent is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

Instant answers to questions and FAQ's by customers. Also order support, checking the status of shipments, etc. Its beneficial because even when I am away, chats get forwarded to my email, which I can reply to within my inbox, and they are delivered to the customer.

LiveAgent review by Zdravko G.
Zdravko G.

"Great platform, even better support staff"

What do you like best?

We were looking for an alternative to a competitive product and tried a number of solutions. What we liked the best about LiveAgent was their quick and helpful responses to our questions prior to committing to purchase, and then assisting us in create a very unique workflow for our business.

Additionally, at the base package, the product is fully featured and I can’t imagine a small business needing anything else. Having the ability to upgrade to include chat is nice but we don’t think we would use it at this point in our growth.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find something not to like, if I had to nitpick, I would suggest improvement to the iOS apps to give more admin features to admins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to us, great support team, full featured at the base level. Haven’t been able to find a better alternative at their price point. What impressed me most is that they didn’t blow off my silly request for help, rather they imbraced my problem and took ownership to resolve an item on my wish list that is a bonus to our switch, not a requirement.

Ability to generate a variety of reports from our support tickets. Most other solutions require you to purchase higher level packages to be able to create meaningful reports. Good to have an iOS app as we’re onsite a lot and we can fix things quickly while out of the office.

LiveAgent review by Nicholas H.
Nicholas H.

"Greatest Customer Service Software"

What do you like best?

I like that we can manage all of our support tickets, live chats, phone calls, and social media platforms from one system. This is a huge time saver for our business. What sets LiveAgent apart from other software is their new Call Center feature, where phone calls are routed through the system, and each call is recorded and logged as a ticket. This allows for notes to be added, further follow-up to be done, and quality inspections.

What do you dislike?

The software is definitely a learning curve. It can be complicated to setup and learn the work flow. However, once it is configured and you've got the work flow down pat, it proves itself to be efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that other users take the time to fully test the software to realize its full benefits. I was about to give up when I saw how complicated the setup was, but I was glad that I kept pushing forward. Now that the system is setup and in use, it has proven to be the best software that I could possibly have to manage my business customer support.

Before implementing a helpdesk software, our business struggled with communications, both internally and with our customers. LiveAgent has allowed us to create more efficient customer support work flows, ensured that no inquiry goes unanswered, and keeps us organized and on point.

LiveAgent review by Patrick B H.
Patrick B H.

"The best customer service platform"

What do you like best?

Live agent is a CRM and live chat ideal to give a timely solution to all your customers, managing a fairly accurate database, which includes the most important information about each person, such as your phone number, email, among other important data, of each person, who when solving their doubts, are an ideal tool, to give a quick solution to their concerns.

What do you dislike?

the application in the mobile is not what one would expect, for an application of a cast like this, the truth is something that disappoints me a little, when I acquire something of this price, I hope, that the functionalities are optimal in all devices, that I use, to give an excellent support to my clients from any place, I do not want to give half support, from a device, I want to give the best in any place, I hope this improves soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is on the right track, but there are still many things to improve.

Give a support to the client in a fast way online or on hold, with live chat, the answers are given in an immediate way and the problems are solved in the best and fastest way, also via email, you can give solution to other problems, which may take a little more time, and avoid wasting customer time, and ourselves, to give a timely response at the right time.

LiveAgent review by Martin U.
Martin U.

"It's incredible"

What do you like best?

The way that you can perceive what your client is composing progressively and you can begin thinking about an answer for their concern.

What do you dislike?

Indistinguishable thing from what I like - it's troublesome not to begin composing in the reaction but rather once you do, they can see that you are composing something and quit composing themselves. They won't send the message since they're sitting tight for your message and you can't send your message since it answers the inquiry they won't send. What's more, I don't believe there's an approach to debilitate mechanized welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try not to dither to contact their help - they're well disposed and know their stuff.

Client achievement. Clients that get in touch with us are bound to change over and Live Agent fills the hole between rather awkward email and individual telephone. Also it accompanies an information base and a ticket framework.

LiveAgent review by Ricardo A. G.
Ricardo A. G.

"Moved from Salesforce we love it!"

What do you like best?

The chat integration with our websites, the call buttons from browser and the easy to use logic overall of the CRM. The report is simple and easy to understand, the system pushes for a fastest resolved ticket and that makes a difference in our customers.

What do you dislike?

They still have missing some important integration to accomplish: fetch dm from twitter, multiportal feature and WhatsApp integration, you tube integration and Instagram. The KBA portal could use a better search and they need to be more practical when giving examples or customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your team support relies heavyly on chat and internet calls this is the best option for you.

We have close the timeframe gap closer with rapid responses , easier to access chats and better ticket tracking. The main strong feature of LA for me is their chat integration and options, along with the basic metrics you need.

LiveAgent review by Nelu C.
Nelu C.

"The best Software ever !"

What do you like best?

I like how reactions to all client tickets by our operators go specifically into the inbox organizer of the customer.Ensuring he/she is probably not going to miss the response.Live Agent acquainted chatbot with us and since we began having our chatbot react to clients on the website,there has been less weight and remaining task at hand on our human client benefit specialists.

What do you dislike?

The Live Agent cell phone candidate must be utilized to talk with site guests and nothing more.I can't make new canned reactions by means of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent gives a stunning client encounter because of its interfaces and incredible highlights.

Because of LiveAgent,we can give speedy and ongoing reaction to inquiries by site guests and address concerns raised by our clients site. Keeping up LiveAgent as our mode of correspondence has decreased the measure of assets used on other client bolster stages accessible.

LiveAgent review by brayant S.
brayant S.

"Easy to understand and simplified solutions to managing requests"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that its so easy to use and training for its usage are so simple. Online assistance is available at all times and great to work with on finding solutions or responses to whatever obstacle is presented. Tagging system and postponing tickets makes it easy to manage all types of requests.

What do you dislike?

Getting started could be a bit of a difficulty if you are not accustomed to working in such a way and there could be a bit of backlash for your coworkers since there are extra steps that are needed when responding requests but are better in the long run for metrics and control of requests.

The main benefits that are found are easy measuring of requests and type of requests being received as well a simplified way to analyze all this information without a million Excels or information gathering. As well as providing more control and distribution of workload for your team.

LiveAgent review by ChristinaDale E.
ChristinaDale E.

"Great system! Easy transition from Gmail"

What do you like best?

System is very user friendly and easy to use. The company I work for switched from Gmail to LiveAgent and it was an easy transition. Learned the system very quickly - after one or two shifts working on it felt confident that I understood it.

What do you dislike?

Hmm, I guess I've personally found the signature to work a bit spotty. The only other thing would be the filtering of emails. Would like a bit more flexibility with that. But, those two items are not a big deal to me. The benefits and successes far out-weigh these two items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend trying it out. It's a huge improvement over using Gmail - that's for sure!

Spell check and email formatting are great. We used to have to type our emails in a Google doc, then paste it into Notepad before we could post into Gmail because Gmail would add from very strange formatting. Don't miss that at all!! It was so much work and such a headache.

Also, the notes option is really helpful. We can chat discuss the email with other team members and formulate responses right in the notes section and that information is never seen by the customer. It's very helpful!

I like that the emails are linked together as well. We did not see that happening in Gmail as each email arrived independent of other email strings we may have had with the same customer.

LiveAgent review by Tania D.
Tania D.

"Love everything about LiveAgent - Seriously!"

What do you like best?

The organization of requests coming in, the confidentiality I can offer my clients, the tracking, the app, the ability to see at a glance the turnaround and the resolution of tickets. All of it. Even the customer service was knowledgeable and friendly. I also love the analytics in the dashboard. LIveAgent is an investment I am so glad to make each month!

What do you dislike?

I honestly have not come across any part of this service that I don't like...it's a very impressive setup, especially for the price. Oh, I can say there was a small learning curve for someone who is not tech savvy to set up the emails, but once I figured it out, it was easy, peasy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it! LiveAgent is complete for me - I have access to analytics, timekeeping, chat, etc. and everything I've used, I've loved. There was only a learning curve (for me) for set up, but once I figured it out, I felt it was a breeze. I always recommend LiveAgent when someone asks me what we use for our help desk service.

Confidentiality and timely turnaround because people submit tickets, instead asking in a group forum and the time stamp keeps me delivering on time! I love how professionaly it feels having tickets submitted to a help desk and not an email sent to my or my team's email. Not only do I love it, but my clients love it, too!

LiveAgent review by Shawn Z.
Shawn Z.

"A great alternative to the expensive help desks"

What do you like best?

Competes with the leading companies at a fraction of the price. Immediately after sign up, LiveChat has super simple, built-in, implementation prompts that guide you to set up every aspect of your chat support. It comes with all the standard features: ticketing system, easy to install chat functionality on your site, and easy to navigate UI that is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this is brand new - wish I had been able to use it for the past few years instead of having to use ZenDesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment for sure! Especially if you get the deal on AppSumo where you can get access for life for one low price!

In my business, if any request falls through the cracks or any product quality control issues arise, I need to make sure there's an easy way for customers to share that information, and for my team to take care of it. LiveChat has helped us in this area.

LiveAgent review by Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.

"Great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I like that LA was easy to set up. I didn't have to look at the documentation too much to set it up. It was pretty self explanatory. My company consists of me, my boss, and a contractor. I'm the only one who can set up systems, so the easier the better. Plus, I don't have maintain anything. I also like that I can add chat and phone tracking to the ticket system. Our previous system didn't have that option, unless I entered it manually.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the text box defaults to plain text instead of HTML. So far, that's the only thing I don't like. As we use it more, we may come up with more items to recommend, but so far, I don't have any complaints. When I had questions, LA support answered quickly and pointed me in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LA support is quick and friendly. It's easy to set up without looking at the documentation, it's priced right for all business types. It has so many great features, we can now implement additional contact sources we never thought about before.

With multiple clients and multiple threads of emails, having everything organized is extremely important so changes and important emails aren't missed. Being the only employee, LA made keeping everyone up to date and easier to attend to, instead of scrolling through hundreds of emails. Our last ticket system, OSTicket, was very difficult to navigate, set up, and make edits to. My biggest issue with it was the text box in the tickets. It was very glitchy and I had to go into code view often to fix it's formatting. I don't have to do that with LA. I just type my response or send the initial ticket, and I'm on to the next task.

LiveAgent review by Iustin C.
Iustin C.

"The most useful LiveChat system."

What do you like best?

Live Agent incorporates a ticketing framework, live talk, and furthermore permits telephone calls through voip. I don't utilize the telephone some portion of it, yet the ticket and visit framework is actually what I have been searching for. I'm going to dispatch another business that will require this, and have been trying things out, and they have every one of the highlights I require.

What do you dislike?

The UI is somehow dated, however I think they are dealing with enhancing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest trying out any stage you feel would be an answer for your issue. You may discover LiveAgent to be the best option for your issues but, it is in every case great to attempt different arrangements.

I required an emotionally supportive network and that is the thing that they are giving. Talk and ticket framework is the thing that I was searching for.

LiveAgent review by Francisco A.
Francisco A.

"One of the best tools for my business"

What do you like best?

For me, the best is its enormous possibilities, its complete functions, its integration with many languages, its customization possibilities, but the best of all is its incredible technical support that answers all the doubts, problems and questions

What do you dislike?

Very little to say here. Maybe you need to improve some things like the mobile application that is very basic and also modernize the aesthetics of the dashboard

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, I wouldn't think so: Good price and excellent service, they're a winning combination. I had tried many options before and this is almost the best I could find, but the best thing is that they seem to listen to their users and they want to keep improving more and more to be better and that is very important because your investment is insured and in the future you will receive more value

I manage several products in my business and they are all self-developed products, and they are saas software. I was looking for a system for these products to offer a great online support, but that includes everything (chat, tickets, etc) and with LiveAgent I found it. Now my customers are happier and congratulate me because they notice the great improvement that using LiveAgent

LiveAgent review by Quentin P.
Quentin P.

"Seamless setup and operation"

What do you like best?

I had it set up and running in 5 minutes including the chatbot and feedback options - and I didn't need to use the tutorial once. I was able to test it out too with the minimum of fuss - I just went to my website, clicked the chat button and I was notified immediately that someone was calling. Very slick fast interface and app.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure they could make a better on/off option for when no one's here - but honestly, it doesn't really matter as it's currently only 2 clicks to do this anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked around and tried many different solutions including a freeware self-hosted option, but LiveAgent blew them all away for me. I love simplicity and anything I can set up in minutes without needing to wade through tutorials and videos will always be a winner for me.

I needed a support portal for existing clients so we make sure nothing is missed, as well as an option to bring on new prospects. This has done exactly what I needed.

LiveAgent review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"LiveAgent has great features without the high price tag"

What do you like best?

As a startup looking for a combination of needed tools but at a price that fits the budget, LiveAgent delivers.

We had live chat buttons added to our websites quickly. We integrated multiple social media channels and multiple profiles from each. Live chat has worked perfectly both in testing and with customers.

We have our teams segmented and have dashboards for reporting. We also track internal chats and calls in LA for reference.

We also use the call center with Twilio as our VOIP service. It was very easy to set up. As I understand it, call center is still being enhanced, but it serves our smaller scale needs for now and expect it to grow with our needs.

Customer support is quick to respond and help out with setup and other questions that come up.

I have been very satisfied with the whole package, price, service, features, and ease-of-use.

What do you dislike?

The tutorials could use more screenshots and drill into more detail. The caveat being their live chat is quick to answer questions on the self-help guide.

We use LA to monitor social media, live chat for customers from our website, knowledge base for self help, and call center with all calls recorded.

This has centralized our process for customer interaction.

LiveAgent review by Bjorn A.
Bjorn A.

"The only helpdesk I recoemmend"

What do you like best?

The number of features, the support is awesome (this is key for me), the features to price ratio.

What do you dislike?

The graphics could use a refresh, but that can happen at some point in the future. The functionality is more important than the graphics. I would like to see more social networks support. Right now only Facebook and Twitter are supported and I would love to see Facebook Groups, LinkedIn and YouTube in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. Get a free trial from all the help desk software out there and compare them. Pick the one that fits your needs the best. I believe that LiveAgent will fit the needs of most businesses.

I'm able to support my customers and leads on nearly any platform they use (except for the ones listed above). It helps me create a nearly unified inbox, which makes for much more efficient workflows.

LiveAgent review by Vlad C.
Vlad C.

"Adore this platform."

What do you like best?

This device gives rating and this implies we can monitor the quantities of visits, quality, consumer loyalty adn length of talks. LiveAgent encourages us to enhance our work process and to react to our clients in an auspicious way. We can react to their necessities and answer their inquiries

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like. All the best is in the LiveAgent

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend LiveAgent.

We use LiveAgent to rapidly and effectively oversee objections, audits and desires for our customers. With LiveAgent, we can without much of a stretch screen the requirements and interests of our clients. It has likewise been helpful as far as dissecting the impact of our showcasing efforts. Giving answers progressively in where clients sent messages or questions or remarks on informal organizations has nearly turned into a commitment.!

LiveAgent review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"Moved to LiveAgent from Freshdesk"

What do you like best?

Love that I was able to import Freshdesk into LiveAgent just with a plugin. All I had to do was add my Freshdesk credentials and click Save. LiveAgent did the heavy lifting of moving over everything. The tickets, the knowledgebase, the agents, I mean everything. Then the new customer checklist helped me get my LiveAgent account setup in no time.

What do you dislike?

I'm a new user and so far I haven't disliked anything. I'm not expecting to dislike anything either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all-in-one solution for a support desk with live chat, then you should definitely check out LiveAgent. It's easy to get set up. You can customize the look and feel of your support desk and live chat. Along with having great support from the LiveAgent team.

LiveAgent helps me provide live chat for my website visitors along with a knowledgebase.

LiveAgent review by Filip C.
Filip C.

"Good experience with LiveAgent"

What do you like best?

Clients like having the capacity to find solutions rapidly. It is a component I use regularly on different sites too, so I realized it'd be an ideal expansion to my business. Having the capacity to converse with more than one client on the double is likewise an extraordinary component.

What do you dislike?

Can be glitchy once in a while, truly very little to disdain. Individuals don't utilize it as much as we might want, despite the fact that we can answer numerous client inquiries through LiveAgent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unquestionably give it a shot. The time for testing is an incredible choice. Functions admirably for our necessities.

The custom overviews can be utilized to pick up data and help take care of issues. Getting criticism on the nature of our recordings so rapidly is a colossal advantage of LiveAgent

LiveAgent review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"The best thing you can do for your company is to implement this Help desk software"

What do you like best?

It's simply fantastic. It offers tons of benefits for your small business.

Live Agent offers hundreds of benefits for both your customer support staff and the general clientele.

The different integrations provided by ladesk for your company's websites will absolutely meet all expectations, facilitating all types of communication between user and service provider.

What do you dislike?

Is pretty hard to find something to dislike in this help desk platform, but if we have to mention one it would certainly be it's price. Particularly speaking the price for each additional agent. I.e. if your plan includes 2 agents + ticket and chat support for $29 per month, and you want to add an additional agent, they will charge you $29 for each agent, which does not seems to be fair.

nevertheless is actually the best help desk platform i have ever tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Migrate to ladesk live agent as soon as possible, you will not regret!

The main function implemented by us, is the "live chat", which works like a charm. It's great to being able to see what the customer is typing right away, real real-time (without having to wait until they actually send the message), helps our staff to speed up and improve the process of generating a complete answer.

It will also organize all the chats received in an adequate and comfortable way, including its respective ticket number and other information provided by the client.

The "chat overview" function also allows you to see from where, geographically speaking, you are being contacted (via it's ip).

This help desk is also marvelous for managers, since it shows easily a tons of data reports like: chat load, chat availability, agent availability (hourly, daily, monthly...).

LiveAgent review by Thimmy I.
Thimmy I.

"An excellent ticketing system "

What do you like best?

I like LiveAgent because it's very easy to navigate and it has a nice user-friendly layout with a lot of important functions that other ticketing systems are missing. The live support you are providing is also very efficient and helpful if something isn't working as it should. Also that you are able to see what the customer is writing in advance is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if it was possible to connect the program with our back office so we could see which customers are logged in or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to LiveAgent, you won't regret it

It's a very easy way to interact with our customer and helping them with various problems over chat and e-mail. Nice that we can see what customers are typing so we are one step ahead.

LiveAgent review by Mario C.
Mario C.

"Simple yet complete"

What do you like best?

This tool is probably the easiest to use I've seen or used, it's even pretty to look at and our agents get used to it in no time, being in a complicated business it's a relief to have some simple and user focused tools.

Controls and administration is pretty transparent, also the're always innovating and improving. Aivo's team is always up to the task even when facing complications due to our own or third party's systems.

Having a close relationship with a young development company allows us to evolve together.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support is not as fast as we wish, it's good enough tho. Being a solution from the same partner as the virtual assistant, I hope for more interaction between the VA and the human chat platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you are an hands on customer and like to be aware of how things work, Aivo team is great and close, always looking to understand business needs and develop new solutions, development sometimes takes a wile when done from scratch but fixes and improvements are recurrent, fast and transparent.

We are using it to give immediate support to our customers in various social and owned media. Hopefully this tool will develop a stronger and wider tool that allow us to have full cross channel visibility and global interaction with our virtual assistant(s).

LiveAgent review by Julietta P.
Julietta P.

"I have been working with the live agent for already 2 years."

What do you like best?

I like the system it is made. The program is excellent. It works properly. It helps us to solve a number of given issues. It is very useful, practical, easy to work with. If we did not have this program I do not know what we should do. It is a proper thing to use it in gambling / casino industry. It is especially designed for this purpose. It can be used in another spheres as well, as it is a great program I recommend to install and use it wherever you want. I wish it is improved year by year to meet the requirements of the 21st

century.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say any special thing. If I notice any I shall let you know.Sometimes it is out of order and then we cannot work. Maybe some features can be designed better to attract the users and the customers as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing program, install and use it.

I am a customer support live agent, I help the customers with their issues. I have been using the live agent for 2 years already. We help the customers with their accounts, withdrawals, deposits, etc. We solve the current issues of the day and it makes very many issues to be solved on time and easier. You can use it as a good live support for your site. It is easy-going and practical, designed to help the both sides properly.

LiveAgent review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Reliable, well-organized, fairly priced"

What do you like best?

The agent section is intuitive. I'm finding my way around it quicker than other support apps, and in turn getting a lot more done. I like the tabbed approach because as I am adding to my canned messages I frequently pop in and out of threads; the design reduces total navigational clicks.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes as of yet. I'm the only agent right now, so we'll see what happens if and when I add in some more team members - but for now LiveAgent is crushing it for me.

It's helping me bring order and movement to my support activities. Other tools were either way too robust or just not designed well. I like how I can use the LiveAgent site on my iPad and get stuff done anywhere. The overall effect of LA is that I don't actually think about LA, which to me is the real success. I just get in, turn it on, and hit the inbox. Dare I say it's actually making my customer support...enjoyable?

LiveAgent review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"A good feature set for the money."

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, and it organizes the tickets well. The analytics and reporting offer a good view of what all the agents have been up and how fast issues are getting resolved.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to assign tickets to other agents, and I wish there was greater control with which email address the different departments can sent out as. You can pick an account to send as, but you cannot pick an alias from that account. There are not a lot of plugins from other services for LiveAgent yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and see if it meets your needs. It doesn't have all the features or notoriety of FreshDesk or ZenDesk, but I think it will meet the needs of a lot of small to medium businesses.

We are using it for our internal helpdesk for all our sister companies, and it is working very well to keep all the issues organized and our agents on task.

LiveAgent review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Quick and Easy full ticket system"

What do you like best?

I like the integration with all the ways to create and stay in touch with a customer for creating a ticket. The internal ticket is even great for in house tickets. We have setup almost any form of chat for our customers with in terms creating and responding to a ticket because of this.

What do you dislike?

The system was a little overwhelming and complicated at first, however a few video tutorials and much exploration and it's like i've been using the system for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to watch videos and play around to learn, there are so many features to use that make everything easy. Keyboard Shortcuts alone make this type of thing easier to use.

Connections with customers, information missing with tickets are all issues we've had. This new ticket system seems to work perfectly for that, allowing custom notes or ways to communicate with the customer.

LiveAgent review by Bogdan K.
Bogdan K.

"LiveAgent is a decent, developing client correspondence benefit."

What do you like best?

I like the module to share data among LiveAgent and Salesforce, the essential CRM at our association.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for that LiveAgent kicks a discussion to another delegate following a couple of minutes of non-reaction. I have an automated message set up when a client first visits in. Some of the time it takes the client a couple of minutes to type and send their request, and when I get an opportunity to react, it gets kicked to someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat is an incredible resource thinking about how much business is moving towards a versatile stage.

We are achieving clients, in many cases end clients, that generally don't realize how to contact our association, aside from by method for a Google hunt and arriving on our site.

LiveAgent review by Sumeet M.
Sumeet M.

"Certainly better than most of the tools out there!"

What do you like best?

First, we love the simplicity of this tool as it's so easy and simple to use. It took us a few mins to configure it properly. The pricing is a major deciding factor for us as you have all the essential tools at one place whether it's Knowledgebase or the Social Support Channels.

What do you dislike?

Nothing big as such, though we're looking for some advanced features and in-built integrations with CRM and Form fields. Further customization and availability Whatsapp Business and Twitter to continue the chats as in some other tools will make it best among rest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please bring more feature in Chat Support by bringing users screen sharing feature and Whatsapp Business integration.

It's an All-in-One tool and that's all we wanted. We really love the single dashboard panel rather than separate integrations seen in Zendesk and Freshworks.

LiveAgent review by Teodor C.
Teodor C.

"Continuously be best LiveAgent"

What do you like best?

Extremely astounding. A great deal fun and simply relaxful things. I truly can't envision my work without program like that one. So extraordinary talk about with clients and progressively imperative that quick and with incredible quality.

What do you dislike?

Truly i'm not groaning that its poor or costly. Its incredible to have it and obviously use it. Totally thankful with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truly without a doubt I will prescribe it to all. Its protected Time. Extremely simple in introducing. Regardless of whether you are battle with it you can have it bolster so quick. So dont pause. Settle on decision with LiveAgent.

I'm utilizing LiveAgent all practically consistently. The colossal aide at work and is the incredible apparatus which I have.You can expand your business. I truly appreciate with it.

LiveAgent review by Jacob W.
Jacob W.

"Excellent Product - Easy Implementation, Intuitive to Use"

What do you like best?

It's very visual; items are colour coded with very visible tags, assigned agent names, etc. It's very easy to skim through your list of tickets and see what's going on quickly. The New, Open and Answered statuses work automatically quite well, and the Postpone option is very useful. Also, the automation options - creating rules as to what to do with certain tickets - is a big time saver. Best of all, the basic package is full featured; you don't have to pay more to avoid losing communication from your clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some simple features that would be nice additions. For example, having the option to click a reply button for internal messages would be nice; currently, you have to forward, and then enter the e-mail address. There are little things that we can work around, but I hope to see them down the road.

Also, the knowledge base options seem to be public or internal; it would be nice to have an option to make it available for registered clients, but not the public.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product. It is versatile and can meet a larger variety of needs.

It helps track client communication better, and ensure that each client issue or request has someone overseeing the process, even when it goes through several departments. It also helps track timing, and provides ways to come back to things weeks or months down the road.

LiveAgent review by Muhammad J.
Muhammad J.

"LiveAgent is good "

What do you like best?

That I can prescreen what the customer is making and be set up to answer their request before they complete the way toward making it in.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't care less for the way in which that we really have it setup, anyway I don't accept that is an issue with the item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Live Agent is a unimaginable strategy to talk with your customers without driving them to get the phone and get. A lot of our customers have watched this to be incredibly useful while requiring our assistance with their records.

We have had the ability to limit the amount of moving toward calls and help the customers that don't approach a phone in the midst of run of the mill business hours.

Learn more about LiveAgent

LiveAgent Videos

Learning about LiveAgent?

* We monitor all LiveAgent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,070)