LiveAgent

LiveAgent is a multi-channel, interactive and easy-to-use customer service software.

Work for LiveAgent?

Learning about LiveAgent?

LiveAgent Reviews

Showing 505 LiveAgent reviews
LiveAgent review by <span>Andreina C.</span>
Andreina C.
What do you like best?

What I like about Live Agent is that it allows you to respond to emails, tickets, chats, messages from social media all from one place. You can create predefined answers for a better workflow and a faster response.

You can also supervise the work of each support agent. You can see how many hours each agent worked, how many tickets he answered. You can assign tickets to a particular agent to solve a customer's problem or assign it to a department.

You can filter the tickets according to their importance, assign labels and more. You will have a well organized work and you will be able to satisfy the customers.

This is great software to provide online support to your customers.

I really recommend it, it is very easy to use and you have many tools to provide a complete and fast customer service.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems to setup my mail accounts and sometimes it takes a while to update some data such as the number of tickets answered by agents. Fortunately, you can contact their support team and they will respond immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to ensure you personalize everything before putting the service to work.

I can answer the customer's questions, complaints and claims with efficiency and in a simple way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveAgent
LiveAgent review by <span>Brynn P.</span>
Brynn P.
What do you like best?

It is not an overly complicated program and is very user friendly. If an issue does arise there is always help available. Our team greatly benefits from being able to see what others are working on and eliminates confusion and a lot of unnecessary correspondence. The ticket system is a great feature and also easy to use and keep track of. It is very easy to manage all of your contacts from one central point and the time tracking system is something not available on other similar platforms that we utilize quite a bit.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to complain about. Sometimes the website can have some minor glitches or bug issues but they are usually quickly and easily resolved. Customer support is great and always prioritizes any issues we have come in contact with so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! You won't regret it and I guarantee it will help solve any communication/organization issues you may be facing.

This has greatly helped us become more organized and efficient. Communication is much better within our team and with customers as well. The time tracking sheets greatly help eliminate confusion.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

LiveAgent review by <span>Emmanuel P.</span>
Emmanuel P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of the program. My entire team took to it real quick and made them more efficient. Everything is laid out real simple and easy to understand. There is no confusion on who is working on what. Everyone can see if a different associate is currently working on a specific ticket. If a customer sends multiple tickets, there is no digging through all of them. They are ALL readily available. This helps us out a lot in cutting down the back and forth responses and helps us resolved any issues quickly and easily. My social media team can keep track of all of our customer comments with the ticket system as well. Anytime a customer reaches us via social media, we know and can reply immediately. For me, the reports are great! I can track every team members work and progress. The reports generate very quickly and they are very detailed. Almost everything I can think of gets recorded. This has helped a lot in making us better as well. Their customer support is great as well. I can get a hold of anyone via email and chat. They are a very knowledgeable team and are eager to help.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much that I can find to complain about. Maybe better customization when it comes to the look of the dashboard? Assigning ticket numbers that make sense lol. No real dislikes, LiveAgent is great.

Efficiency and speed. My team can get a better handle on our customers issues and resolve them quickly. It organizes everything really well. I can pull up any ticket at any time for reference. That helps my team a lot.

LiveAgent review by <span>Branden R.</span>
Branden R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We can manage all our companies and contacts from one central point, we can create all our tickets and manage everything and it allows us to follow up and resolve issues. Without Live Agent non of this would be possible. We love the layout of Live agent, the rewards as well as the time tracking sheet to monitor how much a technician has been online and doing his or her work.

What do you dislike?

We only dislike the ticket numbers, but other than that there are no problems we have no problems with Live Agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Live agent is worth using and purchasing as for it is perfect for managing all your work to do and to manage all your companies.

We are solving all our clients requests and issues they have by creating a ticket and resolving the ticket according to the date of ticket creation. We realized that the benefits we have with Live agent is that we can manage all our work and do work from one central point and resolving issues that clients have. We can set reminders to finish work accordingly.

LiveAgent review by <span>Ryan Ian P.</span>
Ryan Ian P.

Fantastic Live Chat Solution

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's implementation with our platform (Squarespace) was seamless. It allowed a fair deal of control and it is unobtrusive to our company branding.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a more user-friendly and simplistic dashboard. At the end of the day, all of the features you would need are present - but this would definitely make things a lot easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep an eye out for great discounts and you'll never regret this purchase for your business!

We were looking to catch clients with queries, given the nature of our business, most would certainly have many. We are currently in an off-season, it has helped us to keep an eye on traffic at this time and reach out to those who would otherwise have been unreachable.

LiveAgent review by <span>Linas L.</span>
Linas L.
What do you like best?

I like such options as rules, with which you can achieve almost anything you'd like. Statistics are great, API requests also allow to implement many things. I also liked the option to implement your own plugins inside LiveAgent, which makes integration with specific systems possible and the use of the software easier.

What do you dislike?

I did not quite like some API call logic, for example, if you want to get a work report of a particular agent you must first retrieve work report of ALL agents and only then in your code you need to take the one you need. So some decisions are poor there. Also customer support of live agent could do a lot better, as they sometimes provide incorrect information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really the best software for this purpose there currently is.

We are providing customer support to customers hosting websites on our hosting service. It is quite easy to prioritize more important clients among others, etc. With the use of plugins you can get relevant information about the client right away.

Learn more about LiveAgent

LiveAgent Videos

Learning about LiveAgent?

* We monitor all LiveAgent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.