LiveAgent

LiveAgent

LiveAgent helps businesses provide better customer service across all communication channels including email, chat and phone. Deliver customer Wow and grow your business with LiveAgent, a customer service software trusted by 30.000+ companies worldwide.

Work for LiveAgent?

Learning about LiveAgent?

LiveAgent Reviews

Showing 718 LiveAgent reviews
LiveAgent review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"We moved to LiveAgent from ZenDesk... and wouldn't go back..."

What do you like best?

LiveAgent has been a game-changer for us. ZenDesk began making massive changes (including to their Mobile Apps) that had a very negative effect on us (and many others). When our concerns went unnoticed, we began looking at other options. LiveAgent was one of those that appeared and from the outset, it proved to be not only a replacement for ZenDesk, but a better solution (at a cheaper price!). The combination of Tickets, Chats, Knowledge Base, and Social Media interactions all being combined into one platform for our Customer Support Team makes it easy for them to respond quickly and efficiently to our users. On top of that, their support team is amazing and helpful with any questions or issues we run into.

What do you dislike?

It is a complex program that requires some configuration and setup. The great thing is that their support team is ALWAYS there when we can't figure something out. They even go as deep as looking at our code that we have set up to help us determine what is going on and provide suggestions for improving it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No other company I have found allows you to connect all of the features of tickets, chats, social media, knowledge base, and user forums all in one. It's amazing!

LiveAgent allows us to support our users from all over the world through many different mediums - Support Tickets, Chat, Social Media, Knowledge Base, and User Forums. The fact that it is all in one platform makes it easy to maintain, track users across the different mediums, and provide quick and efficient support to our users, no matter the time or day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveAgent
LiveAgent review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"The best thing you can do for your company is to implement this Help desk software"

What do you like best?

It's simply fantastic. It offers tons of benefits for your small business.

Live Agent offers hundreds of benefits for both your customer support staff and the general clientele.

The different integrations provided by ladesk for your company's websites will absolutely meet all expectations, facilitating all types of communication between user and service provider.

What do you dislike?

Is pretty hard to find something to dislike in this help desk platform, but if we have to mention one it would certainly be it's price. Particularly speaking the price for each additional agent. I.e. if your plan includes 2 agents + ticket and chat support for $29 per month, and you want to add an additional agent, they will charge you $29 for each agent, which does not seems to be fair.

nevertheless is actually the best help desk platform i have ever tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Migrate to ladesk live agent as soon as possible, you will not regret!

The main function implemented by us, is the "live chat", which works like a charm. It's great to being able to see what the customer is typing right away, real real-time (without having to wait until they actually send the message), helps our staff to speed up and improve the process of generating a complete answer.

It will also organize all the chats received in an adequate and comfortable way, including its respective ticket number and other information provided by the client.

The "chat overview" function also allows you to see from where, geographically speaking, you are being contacted (via it's ip).

This help desk is also marvelous for managers, since it shows easily a tons of data reports like: chat load, chat availability, agent availability (hourly, daily, monthly...).

What Help Desk solution do you use?

LiveAgent review by Mario C.
Mario C.

"Simple yet complete"

What do you like best?

This tool is probably the easiest to use I've seen or used, it's even pretty to look at and our agents get used to it in no time, being in a complicated business it's a relief to have some simple and user focused tools.

Controls and administration is pretty transparent, also the're always innovating and improving. Aivo's team is always up to the task even when facing complications due to our own or third party's systems.

Having a close relationship with a young development company allows us to evolve together.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support is not as fast as we wish, it's good enough tho. Being a solution from the same partner as the virtual assistant, I hope for more interaction between the VA and the human chat platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you are an hands on customer and like to be aware of how things work, Aivo team is great and close, always looking to understand business needs and develop new solutions, development sometimes takes a wile when done from scratch but fixes and improvements are recurrent, fast and transparent.

We are using it to give immediate support to our customers in various social and owned media. Hopefully this tool will develop a stronger and wider tool that allow us to have full cross channel visibility and global interaction with our virtual assistant(s).

LiveAgent review by Julietta P.
Julietta P.

"I have been working with the live agent for already 2 years."

What do you like best?

I like the system it is made. The program is excellent. It works properly. It helps us to solve a number of given issues. It is very useful, practical, easy to work with. If we did not have this program I do not know what we should do. It is a proper thing to use it in gambling / casino industry. It is especially designed for this purpose. It can be used in another spheres as well, as it is a great program I recommend to install and use it wherever you want. I wish it is improved year by year to meet the requirements of the 21st

century.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say any special thing. If I notice any I shall let you know.Sometimes it is out of order and then we cannot work. Maybe some features can be designed better to attract the users and the customers as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing program, install and use it.

I am a customer support live agent, I help the customers with their issues. I have been using the live agent for 2 years already. We help the customers with their accounts, withdrawals, deposits, etc. We solve the current issues of the day and it makes very many issues to be solved on time and easier. You can use it as a good live support for your site. It is easy-going and practical, designed to help the both sides properly.

LiveAgent review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Reliable, well-organized, fairly priced"

What do you like best?

The agent section is intuitive. I'm finding my way around it quicker than other support apps, and in turn getting a lot more done. I like the tabbed approach because as I am adding to my canned messages I frequently pop in and out of threads; the design reduces total navigational clicks.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes as of yet. I'm the only agent right now, so we'll see what happens if and when I add in some more team members - but for now LiveAgent is crushing it for me.

It's helping me bring order and movement to my support activities. Other tools were either way too robust or just not designed well. I like how I can use the LiveAgent site on my iPad and get stuff done anywhere. The overall effect of LA is that I don't actually think about LA, which to me is the real success. I just get in, turn it on, and hit the inbox. Dare I say it's actually making my customer support...enjoyable?

LiveAgent review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"A good feature set for the money."

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, and it organizes the tickets well. The analytics and reporting offer a good view of what all the agents have been up and how fast issues are getting resolved.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to assign tickets to other agents, and I wish there was greater control with which email address the different departments can sent out as. You can pick an account to send as, but you cannot pick an alias from that account. There are not a lot of plugins from other services for LiveAgent yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and see if it meets your needs. It doesn't have all the features or notoriety of FreshDesk or ZenDesk, but I think it will meet the needs of a lot of small to medium businesses.

We are using it for our internal helpdesk for all our sister companies, and it is working very well to keep all the issues organized and our agents on task.

LiveAgent review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Quick and Easy full ticket system"

What do you like best?

I like the integration with all the ways to create and stay in touch with a customer for creating a ticket. The internal ticket is even great for in house tickets. We have setup almost any form of chat for our customers with in terms creating and responding to a ticket because of this.

What do you dislike?

The system was a little overwhelming and complicated at first, however a few video tutorials and much exploration and it's like i've been using the system for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to watch videos and play around to learn, there are so many features to use that make everything easy. Keyboard Shortcuts alone make this type of thing easier to use.

Connections with customers, information missing with tickets are all issues we've had. This new ticket system seems to work perfectly for that, allowing custom notes or ways to communicate with the customer.

LiveAgent review by Jacob W.
Jacob W.

"Excellent Product - Easy Implementation, Intuitive to Use"

What do you like best?

It's very visual; items are colour coded with very visible tags, assigned agent names, etc. It's very easy to skim through your list of tickets and see what's going on quickly. The New, Open and Answered statuses work automatically quite well, and the Postpone option is very useful. Also, the automation options - creating rules as to what to do with certain tickets - is a big time saver. Best of all, the basic package is full featured; you don't have to pay more to avoid losing communication from your clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some simple features that would be nice additions. For example, having the option to click a reply button for internal messages would be nice; currently, you have to forward, and then enter the e-mail address. There are little things that we can work around, but I hope to see them down the road.

Also, the knowledge base options seem to be public or internal; it would be nice to have an option to make it available for registered clients, but not the public.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product. It is versatile and can meet a larger variety of needs.

It helps track client communication better, and ensure that each client issue or request has someone overseeing the process, even when it goes through several departments. It also helps track timing, and provides ways to come back to things weeks or months down the road.

LiveAgent review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Great Solution for our Customer Support Needs"

What do you like best?

In the past, our Support Reps were living in multiple solutions: Gmail/GoogleApps for emails, Zopim for chats, phone software for our phone queue. The email solution was the worst. Our reps would reply "Handling" to an email to let other reps know they were working on that email. This led to a lot of people working on the same issue, a lot of duplicative, unnecessary work when reps didn't do the "Handling" reply first. It also led to a lot of missed emails. With LiveAgent, you know if another agent is already working on a ticket. We have the SLA rules set up, so we never miss an email or a followup.

With the live chat built into the same solution as our email tickets, we are able to see immediately what other chats or emails this customer has had recently.

Now that our reps only have to 'live' in one solution, they don't miss emails or chats by forgetting to switch back and forth between email and chat.

What do you dislike?

So far my only dislike is they do not allow each user to have the software open in multiple tabs. Our support reps have 3 monitors and it would be nice to have chats up on one monitor and email tickets on another. We asked for this feature and they said they do not plan on allowing it to prevent people from sharing logins to get around their per-user subscription model. I understand that, but it seems like there should be a way to restrict the user's session to one computer at a time while allowing multiple windows open. Overall, this is a very minor dislike.

Our reps only need to 'live' in one solution to manage our customer contacts.

We no longer miss emails from our customers.

We can track our reps productivity and point out additional training opportunities for reps.

Training new reps has become easier because we can get them an account and let them watch chats.

LiveAgent review by Ashley F.
Ashley F.

"Such a great program! Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

How simple it was to implement into our website and how great the support staff has been through the entire set up process.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was an easier way to see that you have incoming chats. When the sounds is on it's super easy with the noises it makes, but with no sound it would be nice to have a flashing tab or something of the like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So easy to use! After researching several live chat programs, Live Agent definitely came out on top! It was so easy to implement into the website, so easy to understand and be comfortable with in the back end, which helps when you need to train multiple CSRs with the product!

We are seeing it as another great way to interact with our customers and reach out in ways that we weren't able to before! It has helped us find areas where customers seem to be stuck on our website, and the most common issues that accrue.

LiveAgent review by Irina P.
Irina P.

"Good software"

What do you like best?

This software allows to create predefined answers

Tickets, email, chats - all in 1 software

You can review performance of each agent, how much hours worked, how many emails answered and chats were taken

You can create filter to review each agent's replies for statistics

You can send email to customer if he accidentally disconnected, which allows to provide better customer support

You can manage ticket's importance by using labels and to assign them directly to responsible person

Live agent's customer support is very helpful and response time is very quick

What do you dislike?

Would be great to integrate translator in chat

When customer opens new window new chat comes, would be better if his chat was linked during one session

To make icon bigger which is showing that 1 agent is already reviewing email or to add lock option to email when it is already open by another user

Customer assistance

Allows for several agents to communicate with one customer, which is useful during training

User-friendly interface, easy to navigate

LiveAgent review by Krista R.
Krista R.

"Great organizational tool for teams!"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent has been such a wonderful tool for our team. It allows us to quickly see the status of all emails in the inbox. We can quickly see at a glance what email are being handled and which ones are in need of a response. It also allows you to tag emails for even further organization. I also really like the ability to add internal notes to a ticket so that we can have internal discussions regarding a particular email string. The dashboards/reporting are great and we also really like the customization options with templates for responses and setting up different rules. It was very quick to get up and running with the platform!

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much that I dislike! My only complaint is that it would be nice to have an option to receive email notifications even if you are currently online/signed in. They currently only send if you are offline, but we keep LiveAgent open in a tab within our browser all day.

This has been a huge help in making sure that customer emails do not fall through the cracks or they are not getting a double response from our team. It allows us to quickly see who is handling a particular message, or allows us to transfer ownership of a ticket to the appropriate team member.

LiveAgent review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Streamlined and lots of integration options"

What do you like best?

I like that the prepackaged integration code only took an afternoon to deploy on multiple sites by regular admins without needed our webdev to get involved. I also like the badge system. It's kind of fun and has gotten quite a bit of friendly competition in the office.

What do you dislike?

Some of our staff use a shared email. I would like to see the ability to identify a user to my customer that we can set by session not by email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good option for funneling contacts from multiple sites into a single point of contact, provided those sites allow custom code.

Just during the trial period we have made several good inbound contacts. Since, we have noticed that it's a good way for non-english speakers to reach out, and we can combine with Google Translate to work across the language barrier.

LiveAgent review by Pratima P.
Pratima P.

"LiveAgent is fun and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize our reports. I also enjoy the earned badges that displays what stage each agent has achieved based on their customer service. I like that we can customize anything in regards to how the chats are routed and the greeting for each agent to customer. I really like that we can see what the customer is typing and that gives us the opportunity to locate their information and possibly a solution before they even hit send!

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything that I don't like just yet...maybe I haven't been using the problem long enough to discover a con?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is awesome!

Using this program has allowed us to eliminate any back and forth emails with customers and we can now provide them with a solution instantly rather than them waiting for a response.

LiveAgent review by Andreina C.
Andreina C.

"A great sotfware to provide online support to your customers."

What do you like best?

What I like about Live Agent is that it allows you to respond to emails, tickets, chats, messages from social media all from one place. You can create predefined answers for a better workflow and a faster response.

You can also supervise the work of each support agent. You can see how many hours each agent worked, how many tickets he answered. You can assign tickets to a particular agent to solve a customer's problem or assign it to a department.

You can filter the tickets according to their importance, assign labels and more. You will have a well organized work and you will be able to satisfy the customers.

This is great software to provide online support to your customers.

I really recommend it, it is very easy to use and you have many tools to provide a complete and fast customer service.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems to setup my mail accounts and sometimes it takes a while to update some data such as the number of tickets answered by agents. Fortunately, you can contact their support team and they will respond immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to ensure you personalize everything before putting the service to work.

LiveAgent review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Streamlined our multi-user email and made it fun, too!"

What do you like best?

Compared to a shared outlook inbox we can allocate emails with tags that highlight not only who the email is for, what the subject is regarding but also keywords that we can search on. This has helped us create multiple inboxes for smaller areas of our business increasing our efficiency in helping our customers.

What do you dislike?

The search function seems very basic and doesn't make a lot of sense. To find historical emails I can only search by the customer's first name. For example in "liveagent@myemailaddress.com" it won't pick up on "myemailaddress" or "liveagent" as a searchable body.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent really has the ability to streamline your email service and create a more organised and easy-to-use space to work in, especially more teams that share the same inbox.

Our response rate has increased noticeably and our entire email communication feels more organised.

LiveAgent review by Aaron L.
Aaron L.

"Simple. Easy. Robust help desk system."

What do you like best?

LiveAgent was simple and easy to setup. I looked at one of their competitors and I could not get them to help me or take my money so I came back to LiveAgent. The people at LiveAgent are knowledgeable and very helpful. I also love the fact that when signing up I got a free tech since we are small start up company and there are only two of us right now. Overall, very pleased with the quality and customize able system they provide.

What do you dislike?

I think my only dislike or more suggestion would be to have more 3rd party integrations into the system.

I am using LiveAgent to streamline and organize my technical support. Allowing the more personal feel of live chat integration into my website was a major plus to the customer service we would like to provide.

LiveAgent review by Julia S.
Julia S.

"Easy to use inbox tool"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent is very easy to use and lets you see at a glance what needs answered. It organizes it so the oldest emails/tickets appear at the top of the list so you know what needs taken care of first without scrolling down. Adding tags such as feedback or a bug is helpful so you can filter items and quickly categorize emails. Being able to assign tickets to other people makes it even better. Lastly, the view and organization makes it easy to see what's been responded to so there are no emails that get responded to twice.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to receive email notifications when something is assigned to you even if you are logged into LiveAgent.

Assigning emails to different people on our team and delegating tasks. Making sure emails/chats are getting handled as quickly as possible.

LiveAgent review by Leslie H.
Leslie H.

"Very helpful staff!"

What do you like best?

The staff was very helpful and did not want to give up trying to make sure their product worked on our site. Once it was up and running, it has been very easy to use and grabbed your attention when you have a new chat incoming.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a time that it would automatically shut down after business hours instead of me having to physically sign out each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The staff is extremely helpful and the product is easy to use.

We are a real estate development team trying to find prospectives new homes! We'd like to go one step further than our competitors and integrate this live chat so we can have a personal connection with those visiting our site.

LiveAgent review by Thimmy I.
Thimmy I.

"An excellent ticketing system "

What do you like best?

I like LiveAgent because it's very easy to navigate and it has a nice user-friendly layout with a lot of important functions that other ticketing systems are missing. The live support you are providing is also very efficient and helpful if something isn't working as it should. Also that you are able to see what the customer is writing in advance is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

It would be very nice if you were able to implement an IP ban function so we are able to block customers that abuse the support. Would also be a big plus if the customers were able to attach files even from mobile version and not only desktop.

It's a very easy way to interact with our customer and helping them with various problems over chat and e-mail.

LiveAgent review by Brynn P.
Brynn P.

"Great program! Easy to use and fits our needs perfectly! "

What do you like best?

It is not an overly complicated program and is very user friendly. If an issue does arise there is always help available. Our team greatly benefits from being able to see what others are working on and eliminates confusion and a lot of unnecessary correspondence. The ticket system is a great feature and also easy to use and keep track of. It is very easy to manage all of your contacts from one central point and the time tracking system is something not available on other similar platforms that we utilize quite a bit.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to complain about. Sometimes the website can have some minor glitches or bug issues but they are usually quickly and easily resolved. Customer support is great and always prioritizes any issues we have come in contact with so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! You won't regret it and I guarantee it will help solve any communication/organization issues you may be facing.

This has greatly helped us become more organized and efficient. Communication is much better within our team and with customers as well. The time tracking sheets greatly help eliminate confusion.

LiveAgent review by Pavol B.
Pavol B.

"Great Helpdesk which improved our customer experience"

What do you like best?

- LiveAgent is creating tickets from e-mails. Thats huge improvement for us :-)

- Form integration on websites.

- Reporting..

- SLAs.

What do you dislike?

No official PHP API client. You have to develop your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest improvement in UI and design. Competitors look&feel is better I think. But that's not a big issue.

- We improved our response time and we have much bigger control over our helpdesk agents stats.

- In previous system our customer had to log in to our own helpdesk system which was annoying. Now it is enough if they will send us an e-mail and system will automatically identify them.

- We now follow our SLA more successfully than ever.

LiveAgent review by George D.
George D.

"Live Agent for small business"

What do you like best?

It's agents rewards (badges) system to motivate our staff and incentive them to keep doing a good job also generating competition between colleagues.

Another interesting fact is that you can see what the customer is typing as they write it out, this helps us get their answers together before they press send.

It is very versatile and allows the entire team to collaborate very well together in order to accomplish the mission of helping our customers.

What do you dislike?

Non customization interface for chat invitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to use it, it will surely improve your staff team work.

Call center customer support service with live chat and ticket support. Live agent allows our agents to chat with customers that have questions or doubts about our product.

LiveAgent review by MIguel C.
MIguel C.

"This software it`s the best"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our reps only need to 'live' in one solution to manage our customer contacts.

We no longer miss emails from our customers.

LiveAgent review by Antonio R.
Antonio R.

"La mejor plataforma para dar soporte a tus clientes."

What do you like best?

Es fácil de usar tiene muchas opciones de personalización y un gran equipo detrás de soporte, que resolverán todos tus problemas o dudas.

What do you dislike?

El precio esta bien, ni caro ni barato, el conjunto de características es bueno, pero el diseño y la usabilidad no están a la altura. Hay generalmente una falta de atención al detalle y el detalle hace que la gente adore los productos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

App proporciona todas las características necesarias con precios justos, pero será bueno si somos capaces de introducir el número de serie de las entradas

Nos ayudó perfectamente a gestionar todas las solicitudes entrantes de los clientes a través de correo electrónico o por chat en vivo.

LiveAgent review by Alejandro L.
Alejandro L.

"the best change you can make!"

What do you like best?

to improve the quality of attention it provides to its clients, i really certify LiveAgent as the best option that we have on the internet now, i have improved by 40% the sales on my website thanks to the online assistance provided by the site, i loved the fact when you do not have online agents the user can leave his message in the form of a ticket and a response is sent to him as quickly as possible, and the best of all, it is very intuitive to use .

What do you dislike?

almost positive things; just i didn't like fact that we have to wait to much for entering the interface at the webpage, that's all, but the rest of it is great! i love the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid of using LiveAgent! It's very intuitive; simply and functional! You will love it!

The only recommendation, fix the lag at the start of the website, That's all, you are doinging so well! keep going on!

that i have increased by 40% the sales at my website, thanks to the online assistance provided by LiveAgent

LiveAgent review by anand p.
anand p.

"Awesome help desk platform for both customer and agents."

What do you like best?

This tool makes our troubles a lot easier to provide support to our lovable customers, we can easily track and solve issues through step by step. Also the internal note function is very great useful where we can talk to the team within the same ticket. Also single page loading increased the productivity when we are using LiveAgent.

What do you dislike?

There might be missing a notification when a new ticket created? We might make use of that in the future upgrade versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent is the right one you need to use if you are looking for a good support system for your services. It has man features for what we are looking for. I will definitely recommend this for business people.

We provide modules for Magento sites and we have tried a lot of different support ticket systems but nothing is better than LiveAgent. LiveAgent is the best for quickly integration with our system and provide a very fast way to record issues and working with customer's tickets or chats.

LiveAgent review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Super easy and efficient!!!"

What do you like best?

The interface is friendly which makes is easy to use. Sometimes it takes a while to load but overall it is acceptable.

Pricing is good, feature set is good, but the design and usability are not up to scratch and it is terribly buggy. There's generally a lack of attention to detail and the detail makes people love products.

What do you dislike?

I actually don't have any dislikes with LiveAgent, this is something that was needed for the company i was working with and it worked out pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was figuring something out on the LiveAgent platform on sunday morning but got stuck. I opened up the chat window, figuring I would be redirected to an e-mail form.

To my surprise, an actual person answered my question within 1 minute.

I have never seen this kind of support, at any other company.

We used to interact with our guest and clients from all around the world.

LiveAgent review by Aitor G.
Aitor G.

"The best platform to offer customer service"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Liveagent is the ability to support our customers in every way possible. The live chat tool is great to start commenting on the client's problem and then provide solutions with the rest of the application's tools, which are many.

It also works as a CRM system to manage all our customers.

The installation is very simple and the customer is more satisfied every day, while we manage better the support time.

What do you dislike?

The price is somewhat high, although the application is worth it, so investing in it is a safe bet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be a bit of an expensive application, but it's worth it, if your company spends a lot of time supporting customers, you can drastically reduce this time.

We were able to establish a much closer contact with the customer being far away from him, we were able to give direct support without making the customer wait and feel that he has a totally immediate support, also with the set of tools of the application we can practically do everything the customer needs.

The benefits are many, but the most important is that the customer is the basis of everything and if the customer is happy, the company works... And thanks to LiveAgent, customers are happier every day.

LiveAgent review by Emmanuel P.
Emmanuel P.

"Very helpful for my team. Help always available. "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of the program. My entire team took to it real quick and made them more efficient. Everything is laid out real simple and easy to understand. There is no confusion on who is working on what. Everyone can see if a different associate is currently working on a specific ticket. If a customer sends multiple tickets, there is no digging through all of them. They are ALL readily available. This helps us out a lot in cutting down the back and forth responses and helps us resolved any issues quickly and easily. My social media team can keep track of all of our customer comments with the ticket system as well. Anytime a customer reaches us via social media, we know and can reply immediately. For me, the reports are great! I can track every team members work and progress. The reports generate very quickly and they are very detailed. Almost everything I can think of gets recorded. This has helped a lot in making us better as well. Their customer support is great as well. I can get a hold of anyone via email and chat. They are a very knowledgeable team and are eager to help.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much that I can find to complain about. Maybe better customization when it comes to the look of the dashboard? Assigning ticket numbers that make sense lol. No real dislikes, LiveAgent is great.

Efficiency and speed. My team can get a better handle on our customers issues and resolve them quickly. It organizes everything really well. I can pull up any ticket at any time for reference. That helps my team a lot.

LiveAgent review by Sam W.
Sam W.

"Great for our companies chat"

What do you like best?

I love the badge system, which generates competition between colleagues. Also I really like the fact you can see what the customer is typing as they write it out, this helps us get their answers together before they press send.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the inconsistency with the badges. Although they are a good idea, we all see different stats for each other, os don't seem accurate? Not sure if it's because I'm on Chrome and my colleague was on Safari but they don't match either way. Nothing major though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it on a daily basis and have found it very useful

We reach people faster and are able to answer them immediately, often selling trips via the chat it's self

LiveAgent review by Branden R.
Branden R.

"We started using Live agent and it is a great agent to use"

What do you like best?

We can manage all our companies and contacts from one central point, we can create all our tickets and manage everything and it allows us to follow up and resolve issues. Without Live Agent non of this would be possible. We love the layout of Live agent, the rewards as well as the time tracking sheet to monitor how much a technician has been online and doing his or her work.

What do you dislike?

We only dislike the ticket numbers, but other than that there are no problems we have no problems with Live Agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Live agent is worth using and purchasing as for it is perfect for managing all your work to do and to manage all your companies.

We are solving all our clients requests and issues they have by creating a ticket and resolving the ticket according to the date of ticket creation. We realized that the benefits we have with Live agent is that we can manage all our work and do work from one central point and resolving issues that clients have. We can set reminders to finish work accordingly.

LiveAgent review by Administrator

"Very nice CRM system"

What do you like best?

Without any doubt the preview of the text being typed is my favorite feature, it is like mind reading since it allows the company support agents to being able to form a reply quickly. Is just priceless.

What do you dislike?

Not all automation functions are available in all cases as well as some inconsistency with the naming conventions of some rules. It also presents some minor spelling and grammatical errors within some text while translating the system to Spanish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really recommended software for your business.

In the Customer Service service, speed is one of the most important factors and thanks to Live Agent we can provide this quality of service trough our website. You can respond to the concerns of your customers very easily via live chat, ticket support, telephone... It does not matter if customers send an email, complete a form or write through a live chat to communicate with your company's support team as these messages go to a single place where agents can respond to their concerns and make a follow-up of each single case. With this particular software you can create as many agent accounts as you need (and as your budget allows to, since its pretty expensive to have more than one agent). It also allows you to customize the customer support portal. Include an administration panel for you to check how effective your agents are in their responses. You can also see the number of tickets answered, hours of work and connection, and plenty more.

LiveAgent review by Gemma B.
Gemma B.

"Live Agent Review "

What do you like best?

Live Agent is user friendly. Everything is laid out clearly there is no confusing wen other people in emails and stop a customer being emailed twice. The ticket system is a great feature and also easy to use and keep track of.This is great software to provide online support to your customers.

What do you dislike?

There isn't must to dislike, Customer support is great and always prioritizes any issues we have come in contact with so far.

This has greatly helped us become more organized and efficient.I can answer the customer's questions, complaints and claims with efficiency and in a simple way. We are able to control the time take for customer to receive a response.

LiveAgent review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Easy and Efficient"

What do you like best?

We recently switched over to LiveAgent Helpdesk and it's been a great move for us. It's very easy to use and has made our workflow so much easier now. The view options in particular are so much nicer than other helpdesks.

What do you dislike?

My one preference would be to have the most recent reply to a ticket appear at the top instead of the bottom, however, it's definitely not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use, no hassle helpdesk, I'd highly recommend using LiveAgent.

IT Support. This helpdesk functions much better than previous ones we've used. URLs and Attachments, for example, actually do what they're supposed to do!

LiveAgent review by Andy B.
Andy B.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

The switch to LiveAgent has been smooth and easy. The way you can see other agents responding to tickets works great and has been a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

That the tickets show messages in descending order and not ascending order, meaning new messages are at the bottom. Not a deal breaker as LiveAgent scroll to the bottom. Also the little notes on tickets being moved or tags being added feel like they clutter things up between messages.

This is our Helpdesk solution, so its important that it work well, shows us the tickets we need to work on, and helps us avoid missing things. Thus far LiveAgent has done that.

LiveAgent review by Ryan Ian P.
Ryan Ian P.

"Fantastic Live Chat Solution"

What do you like best?

It's implementation with our platform (Squarespace) was seamless. It allowed a fair deal of control and it is unobtrusive to our company branding.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a more user-friendly and simplistic dashboard. At the end of the day, all of the features you would need are present - but this would definitely make things a lot easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep an eye out for great discounts and you'll never regret this purchase for your business!

We were looking to catch clients with queries, given the nature of our business, most would certainly have many. We are currently in an off-season, it has helped us to keep an eye on traffic at this time and reach out to those who would otherwise have been unreachable.

LiveAgent review by User

"Impressive But Meh"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent has chat, phone, and ticket capabilities so everything can be found and integrated into one place. There is also a built-in feature for friendly competition through badge earnings, rankings, and comparison of chat/ticket/call uptake. You are also either rewarded or rebuked by customers/clients you interact with on the site for customer satisfaction data. The support was quick and follow up a pleasant surprise.

What do you dislike?

It is inconvenient that when you select a canned message, it clears anything you have previously written. It is also a major inconvenience that the Spam function doesn't seem to actually block a user from repeatedly spamming your tickets. While having the option to switch between plain text and html is nice, it is also a pain to have to switch between the two at all so that formatting does not create more work than wanted. The UI is also very bland, but I'm sure over time they will revamp it, as all companies do. It is an ear sore not to be able to lower the volume of notifications either. The most important con is that many clients do not receive the emails at all. They're not in spam, junk, promotion, etc. Not sure if it's their email app (happens across all email apps so far).

E-commerce customer support; nice to have tickets/chats in one place

LiveAgent review by Lauren E.
Lauren E.

"Very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the program, and how easy it is to learn how to use. If there is ever an issue, the Customer Service Team is always so quick to help and provide assistance. The ticket system that this program has allows you to easily keep track of your tickets and follow up with your customers. Very easy to stay organized. I really like the feature that allows you to see what the customer is typing; this allows for a quicker response and better customer service on my end!

What do you dislike?

I do not really have a lot to complain about, but one thing I do not like is the badge system. I think it's a great idea but it seems to be inaccurate and inconsistent at times.

We can answer the customer's questions with efficiency and in a simple way. It is providing another touch point to our customers, and our customer's love how easy it is to ask for help.

LiveAgent review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"Great all-in-one solution for chat and social media"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent is very easy to configure, easy to train agents on, and integrates perfectly between chat and Facebook Messenger.

What do you dislike?

We find that the analytics could be a bit more configurable, but it's nothing that negates the value of the tool. The prompts are also not configurable, which is a bit frustrating as we'd like it to be noticed more by our agents.

We've been using LiveAgent for inbound customer service and have hired a third-party agency to provide customer service agents to administer individual tickets and sessions. This has been easy to integrate to our drupal website, our Facebook channel, and across both our corporate and outsourced operations.

LiveAgent review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great organizational tool for email and chat!"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent allows us to quickly see the status of all emails in the inbox. We can quickly see at a glance what emails and chats are being handled and which ones are in need of a response. It also allows you to tag messages for even further organization. I also really like the ability to add internal notes to a ticket so that we can have internal discussions regarding a particular email string. The dashboards/reporting are great and we also really like the customization options with templates for responses and setting up different rules. It was very quick to get up and running with the platform!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that it would be nice to have an option to receive email notifications even if you are currently online/signed in. They currently only send if you are offline, but we keep LiveAgent open in a tab within our browser all day. Also it would be nice to set a time to automatically log everyone out of chat when business hours are over.

We are able to make sure that customer emails are not falling through the cracks. This was very hard to manage as a shared group email address in Gmail. Has really helped with organization and communications as to who is handling what tickets. Also, we are able to eliminate our 3rd party chat service since we can now find chats and emails all in one place.

LiveAgent review by J.D. F.
J.D. F.

"Great way to keep your support team organized and on the same page!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about the software is that our support team can assign tickets to the correct party and view other users' responses to those tickets in real time.

What do you dislike?

Overall it's a great software. I'd really like the ability to get email notifications when a ticket is assigned to you while you're still signed into the software, as I typically work in two different inboxes.

Our team was having some trouble knowing who answered what email during a high volume time period. We decided to start using LiveAgent so that we could stop wasting time trying to figure out who should work on what and get back to our customers more quickly.

LiveAgent review by Administrator

"Helped get us organized "

What do you like best?

Helps keep everyone on the same page and updates live that way no one is wasting their time on an email that has already been answered.

What do you dislike?

Currently not a way to set chat to automatically shut off at a certain time.

Not horrible. But not fun when you have 1 person who forgot to sign out and curatomers are trying to chat in with no one there to reply.

With the release of a recent product update, support was swamped and emails we're falling through the cracks.

Live Agent helped keep everything in order and those old emails stay right at the top until they get answered. Definilty takes a load off our shoulders knowing exactly where everything is and easily being able to communicate with the rest of the team. Also, the price we are paying is not much more than what we we're paying for chat alone.

LiveAgent review by Fabio C.
Fabio C.

"user experience live agent "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, friendly and quite functional in general it is a very useful tool because it allows keeping a record of the work done quite efficiently

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that displease me about the program I would like to be able to customize more the appearance for example: choose more colors, backgrounds, among other things.

Most of the queries that are solved with liveagent are related to problems in transactions that are carried out erroneously by customers. The program helps us to give support in real time to these problems, it also allows us to leave pending tasks to solve them at another time.

LiveAgent review by Linas L.
Linas L.

"Live Agent is a decent software with a lot of functionality"

What do you like best?

I like such options as rules, with which you can achieve almost anything you'd like. Statistics are great, API requests also allow to implement many things. I also liked the option to implement your own plugins inside LiveAgent, which makes integration with specific systems possible and the use of the software easier.

What do you dislike?

I did not quite like some API call logic, for example, if you want to get a work report of a particular agent you must first retrieve work report of ALL agents and only then in your code you need to take the one you need. So some decisions are poor there. Also customer support of live agent could do a lot better, as they sometimes provide incorrect information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really the best software for this purpose there currently is.

We are providing customer support to customers hosting websites on our hosting service. It is quite easy to prioritize more important clients among others, etc. With the use of plugins you can get relevant information about the client right away.

LiveAgent review by Hamza B.
Hamza B.

"So far it's been execellent!"

What do you like best?

How fast it is, moving in between things is so quick, for example opening tickets, switching between them, replying, adding notes etc.

The best thing I like is collision detection. Not can I only see which other agents are viewing the tickets but also their reply in real time!

What do you dislike?

The ticket view column size resets for some reason at random times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is as close to what you're going to get for an extremely good but also very cheap helpdesk.

Having all in one view of multiple mailboxes and making sure two agents dont reply to the same ticket at once.

LiveAgent review by Anneliese A.
Anneliese A.

"Intuitive and Responsive"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent is a great choice for those unfamiliar with customer support programs. I feel comfortable with it's interface and enjoy having some creative freedom with custom chat buttons and other features. This company is very friendly and I had the best demo experience with them. Pricing is very inexpensive giving how much you get. I highly suggest you to give them a look.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. Maybe the interface could look prettier, but I'm pretty sure LiveAgent has it going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this to everyone, especially people who are choosing their first support program.

I am mostly solving "wrong order" and "account lock-out" problems.

LiveAgent review by Vladimir I.
Vladimir I.

"Really like LiveAgent!"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent sends normal emails, not tickets. You can use spreadsheets in your emails, attach documents, which is great. It's all in one software, which has Chat, Phone and Email features. You can easily sort incoming emails and it's very easy to create different rules. I like the gamification feature, though we are not using it right now. It's very easy to create and integrate different chat buttons, contact forms and so on. The price is very competitive and their staff is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

No merges - can't merge 2 related tickets in one. Their rules can't cover all the possible situation (send reminders every 5 days, till the end date). Some operations need to be done manually (assign ticket to an agent, add a tag, write an answer, apply a rule), and competitors' decisions permit to do this in one click. Sometimes we loose phone calls - might be a problem in the external provider. The mobile application reloads each time you enter, asking to enter the password.

Communicate with our clients and providers, chat and accept phone calls. Send reminders to our clients and providers, send documents and price offers. LiveAgent solves all the problems I could have.

LiveAgent review by Kenyata G.
Kenyata G.

"LiveAgent Easy and Dependable"

What do you like best?

The help-desk option made work much easier and questions especially with the live-chat. It was sufficient and easy to use when needed. I also thoroughly enjoyed the ticketing option and chat history in case anything needed to readdressed or looked at, the information was right there.

What do you dislike?

Dropped calls as in if we clocked out for the day or had a meeting, the calls were just dropped as opposed to put back into queue. Chats closing out of nowhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With everything, I would suggest trying it out first and seeing if its really necessary for a business. Some smaller companies may not need to purchase such an elite product and some may. If you plan on expanding or if you're already a big company I would suggest taking it into consideration.

Having help when needed is essential to running a company, regardless of how big or small it is. I have used it in a big setting with over 500 agents and a smaller setting for a start up and the software worked well for both. One of my favorite features was having the ability to Chat with customers when needed. It helps broaden the range of customers you're able to reach and assist given the fact that you can chat multiple customers at the same time if need be.

LiveAgent review by Jessica J.
Jessica J.

"Live Agent help desk software"

What do you like best?

What I loved most about Live Agent is that it was less expensive than other call centers and help desk softwares. Live Agent also gives you the option of putting a call center button on your website. This gives your company a chance to receive calls directly on your website. They also don't charge for calling minutes or call recordings.

What do you dislike?

If you use the free version of this software you may run into a few bugs and glitches. The mobile app for this software needs to be updated because there are some bugs. The mobile app also lacks some features you would find on the website version.

Live Agent made our company more able to connect with clients and partners in a quicker and convenient manner. Before our company used google voice/ gmail to connect with our consumers which was very unreliable. Live Agent made it easier for us to reach out to others in a more organized and professional manner.

LiveAgent review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"LiveAgent can really make your Help Desk run great!"

What do you like best?

I really like how LiveAgent makes it so easy to categorize each ticket. You can even place a ticket into multiple categories. This makes searching for problems not only easy but quick. Also, if you use any of the reporting this can help identify problem areas.

I have also found that the LiveAgent team constantly is updating the program and features. This is great from a users standpoint, they seem to always be improving the software.

What do you dislike?

To be honest not much... I have found a few features they are missing at this point such as the ability to merge tickets. BUT, with any luck they will add that at some point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend trying LiveAgent out. The features are great and the cost is not bad.

As an IT Manager I am constantly tracking user issues both software and hardware. Some issues have even just been changing how that issue was being reported.

The biggest beefits I see using LiveAgent is the ticket tracking. I can see everything that is going on with a problem and how the resolution is progressing. This helps is I need to look at the history of an issue.

LiveAgent review by Juliana V.
Juliana V.

"Great, snappy software with very few problems!"

What do you like best?

I love the snappy tagging feature, the sorting and smart folders as well. Also the metrics badges and levels really make it fun to work as it brings a competitive element to the field. I am also in love with the clear and crisp UI. Mass actions are one of my favorite features as well.

What do you dislike?

The only features I dislike are the lack of the merge ticket feature. We used Spiceworks previously and that was one of the most useful features as our users have a tendency to create multiple tickets for the same problem. There is the split ticket feature which is useful for our users and there's a mass action feature which is useful in some cases, but it gets too cluttered and disorienting without a pure merge feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We don't utilize the full suite of features, but it's definitely something to explore if you get the chance.

We use LiveAgent for general Help Desk problems in a corporate environment. It's very helpful for organizing users and associating face to names and tracking previous ticket history.

LiveAgent review by Rapolas G.
Rapolas G.

"Almost flawless"

What do you like best?

Extremely simple to use, the search function is very useful and quick when using correct keywords.

The filtering function is also very broad and tags make it easy to group and identify tickets quickly.

Basically, it helps save time, work efficiently and is reliable - which is what we all want.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that frustrates me. Maybe it's just me, but it would be nice to have a 'seen' function on live chat, so I can see when a client reads my response. I suppose updating the GUI to be more visually appealing could never hurt either. But this isn't something that bothers me whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with this. Seems to cover everything that you could possibly need and does it well!

We use LiveAgent to help our users with any website hosting and management issues they might run into.

LiveAgent review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Simple to learn and lots of functionality"

What do you like best?

Analytics to track both individual agent progress as well as overall support tickets is great to see.

What do you dislike?

There should be an option to show the ticket detail by default so that it displays the ticket recipient on the side bar. Not a major drawback though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better use on computer. The mobile app is great for viewing tickets but does not have all the features desktop version has!

We are solving the amount of tickets coming in by having multiple users logged in. Previous services we have used only allowed us to have 2 emails tied to account but LA desk allows each agent to be tied to their own email.

LiveAgent review by Hammad B.
Hammad B.

"A complete ticketing solution"

What do you like best?

It’s a complete ticketing solution with user friendly accessibility. In addition, you do not need to be a professional technical person in order to configure Live Agent and creating the macros, which is helpful. Moreover the report which is generated from Live agent is very detailed and help us to track down employees' progress and productivity.

What do you dislike?

There is no such thing which we dont like about LA, however there is always a room of betterment,

What we are expecting from LA;

1. When a response is given in against of the ticket via a tag (e.g. #verified) then the status should be automatically updated in the Magento through live agent as well. Order's status modification must be linked together in order to ensure more productivity in less time.

2. WhatsApp integration and its API would be an advantage.

3. SMS Integration should also be cover in LA feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go with it. :)

Live Agent provides the real time stats, access to customers as they browse and the ability to login from any web browser to ensure 24/7 availability.

LiveAgent review by Saddid A.
Saddid A.

"Live Agent Review"

What do you like best?

With the features that Live Agent has to offer, i must say i like the idea that you are able to label a ticket's importance by time and date, and create a system where you can see the tickets that need to be addressed immediately versus tickets that are of less urgency. I also like the fact you can add notes and share info and details among your internal staff and colleagues on tickets. The addition of e-mail templates is nice as well. I also love the idea of Tags labeling tickets within the system. It is convenient. Overall the system seems solid and i plan on using it constantly in the future.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that i dislike about Liveagent, HOWEVER, there is once certain feature that Live Agent needs to add; the ability to MERGE tickets. There will be days where i get numerous e-mails regarding the same ticket/issue. But to have to organize and add the notes to all of them becomes unorganized at times. If i was able to merge tickets, i would merge the ones that have to deal with the same issue/contact.

There is that and maybe possibly add in a feature where you can integrate Salesforce directly to your ticketing system.

We are telecom consulting firm who helps resolves IT and Telecom issue alike for our customers as we are agents and dealers on many accounts. We are the first line of contact for these people and use Live Agent as a source to tunnel all issues and concerns from our customers.

LiveAgent review by Pilar L.
Pilar L.

"Experiencia con LiveAgent"

What do you like best?

Me gusta mucho el sistema de tickets que tiene LiveAgent y que se puedan contestar, resolver y trasferir.

El sistema de chat es muy completo y rápido. Me gusta que uno pueda ver lo que el cliente está escribiendo, para así adelantarse a sus dudas y darle una respuesta más rápida.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que cada vez que un cliente abra un chat suene. Sería mejor que sonara cada vez que alguien escribe algo.

Una funcionalidad muy buena que podrían incluir es el compartir pantalla, para que uno pueda ver lo que el cliente está viendo y le pueda decir qué hacer a continuación.

Resolvemos cualquier tipo de duda que el cliente tenga cuando ingresa a comprar a nuestra página.

Muy bueno el sistema de tickets que el cliente puede dejar en horario en que no se atiende.

Muy interesante la aplicación para estar conectado al chat por el teléfono celular.

LiveAgent review by Alice C.
Alice C.

"Very good support system for customer service!!"

What do you like best?

It’s simple and very effective tool to use in Customer Service area which offers the possibility to integrate the live chat and all emails directly to your software. The interface is well organized and easy to use having an overview of all the work and all the conversation related to a customer. It’s very fast and helpful to manage customer’s emails, support tickets, chats when you have them all together.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it seemed a bit difficult as all new tools as many options were possible: link an email, a chat with a support ticket and have it charged directly to your internal software/ data base.

A few times the system blocked but after a while it can be refreshed and actually it was not a big deal.

It’s a easy way to work with it, it can be customized as you can upload the pictures you want, you can organize the work volume adding labels and the most important is that you have a timing which allows you to have an overview about the delayed emails, tickets and also you can decide the priority of each one by postponing some emails/tickets without losing them.

In our work we have to respond to customer’s emails /chats/ enquires with a proper solution as soon as possible. Thanks to Live Agent we can be faster, helpful and we work in team as all the information is visible and all the members of our team can see the progress and solve the issue in case some of the agents it’s on holidays. I really recommend it!

LiveAgent review by Marjorie E.
Marjorie E.

"The best help desk software"

What do you like best?

I like how LiveAgent is pretty simple and straight to the point. Customer Support is a top priority for our company and LiveAgent helps us to do just that. Ive tried a lot of helpdesk support services and LiveAgent is by far the best among them all. It has live chat capabilities, excellent organizing features and it also helps in determining the team's work with its daily, weekly and monthly reports. A helpdesk support that does its job and more! Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

I dislike a few things about LiveAgent but nothing too worrisome. I dislike how you cant access a specific date answers report for a team mate in the dashboard. If I can access a report for a specific date in the dashboard then LiveAgent will do more for me checking the team's work. I also think that its easy for other people to cheat on their downloaded performance reports so I really prefer that I can check their performance reports on my own in the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent is highly recommended for users who wanted to have an organized inbox!

I am working for an ecommerce company. We are handling returns, refunds, damaged/broken items, tracking/shipping inquiries every day. I loved how the excellent features of LiveAgent helped us in organizing the ticket requests we receive day by day. I also like that it also has LiveChat capabilities. It helped us build trust from our customers and being able to help them real time.

LiveAgent review by Leonardo M.
Leonardo M.

"The best software I've ever seen"

What do you like best?

The software is clean, all the things you need are easy to find. And if you still don't, you could contact the online support of LiveAgnet, they always help!

They have a lot of reports, where we found at what time the clients are more likely to contact the chat and at what time the clients are more likely to send a ticket to us

The SLA is amazing, we've improved our work over 40%. We were able to double the number of customers and increase the support team in only 20%

We've searched thru many platforms and used to have 3 or 4 platform to do all the work. Now, we have only Çive Agent and it does even more than we expected. We are learning a lot from it.

What do you dislike?

It misses some reports, like the clients that accesses the chat and send tickets the most.

This would be very useful for us to contact those customers and offer something like a onboarding walkthru, so it is more likely to be more satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Just do it, don't hesitade to start to negotiate

We have a marketing automation platform.

By that, we give the oportunity for our clients to sell more, engage with their customers and increase profit.

When they have a doubt or a problem, they contact us thru chat or ticket.

The LiveAgent have solved the comunnication improvement problem

LiveAgent review by Panagiotis A.
Panagiotis A.

"LiveAgent has been a very pleasant experience last few months, easy to use, handy, user-friendly"

What do you like best?

There are many things that make me like the platform, like I love how easily you can find clients' information and tickets, all in one screen, without needing to search here and there.

I love how you can have every facebook post/message as ticket and answer it there, by priority.

The section with everyone's statistics, so you can see your numbers and compare them is also really useful in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

You cannot have a sum of your positive/negative ratings, if you're not an admin, as far as I know.

Also, a merging feature could be really really useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent is a really pleasant experience, even for amateurs like me.

I'm pretty sure anybody could use it easily and would enjoy its features for sure.

We address all our clients' issues using the platform of LA.

Our team is way more efficient now, comparing to the old one we were using, as it's in general more convenient and it has several features that help into achieving efficiency.

LiveAgent review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Great interaction with our customers and great support"

What do you like best?

We love LiveAgent for the ability to track current users and invite them to chat based on their browsing activity is great, the web-based interface helps us chat anywhere and at anytime and the flexibility of the design of chat windows etc so we can style it in-keeping with our branding is great.

What do you dislike?

The only con with this software is a slight bug with uploading operator avatars which would be a nice addition but support advise me this will be remedied soon.

LiveAgent provides the benefit of real time stats, access to customers as they browse and the ability to login from any web browser to ensure we are always online.

LiveAgent review by Jozef V.
Jozef V.

"Chat online / offline (only)"

What do you like best?

For us, it´s the best way how to start with online chat with our customers, potential customers or public. This system are very summary (in online and offline status), basic, statistic and other overview and settings are usefull for beginners and also for profesionals. Very best are rating of operators (badges), performances, ...

Next mobile app for Android, export to .csv, overview and work with operation account,.. .Regarding of all settings - I think that we use 20-30% of tools, what this system offer.

Customer support are, i think, the best from all of the online chat provider. They have a solution for maybe for all substandard billing requirements ever.

What do you dislike?

Only three things.

1. User Access - only operator and administrator

2. Overview of news - I miss the space for inside news

3. Responsivity of website

Support in general, main benefit is we've build a trust thanks to our live support. It's much faster than email and our customers like it for sure. In this year it was also trying of selling, and it was very good.

LiveAgent review by Lukas H.
Lukas H.

"Flexible and reliable"

What do you like best?

Great service! We previously used Freshdesk in our company. It is about 8 months we moved to LiveAgent. We have more functionalities now for less money. Everything works fine, no outages, no delays. Flexibility is the best benefit: You can customize LiveAgent to your needs.

What do you dislike?

My rating is 90 %, because nothing is perfect and there is always space for improvement. But LiveAgent company seems open to our needs.

We use LiveAgent for solving complete customer care in our Company: Solving mail requests, organizing internal tasks, chat with custommers, internal chat, using FAQ portal and also experimenting with call functionality.

LiveAgent review by User in Computer Software

"Live Agent Chat Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to see what users are typing to prepare answer ahead of time before they click send helps provide quick, efficient answers, while also multitasking. Each chat transcript is saved when a case is created to refer back to client communication. When the chat ends, clients have the ability to email themselves a transcript so that they can refer back to any questions and answers they received while on the chat.

What do you dislike?

Integration with systems such as Salesforce is convenient but if and when Salesforce goes down, Live Chat becomes unavailable. Have also found that such integrations slow down Salesforce and have experienced issues with connectivity during a chat which causes the chat connection to drop.

LiveChat provides clients multiple avenues to contact in addition to email and phone calls to get their questions answered in a timely manner. Everyone is moving towards text communication and expects quick responses while multi-tasking. LiveChat solves those issues for the client.

LiveAgent review by Brent J.
Brent J.

"Live Agent used for Drug Rehab Admissions Agent"

What do you like best?

That it is a very simple to use interface. It provides detailed information on where the person that reached out to you is located geographically. I like that they are able to give you can get badges, rewards and rebukes. I also like that I can see what the other person is typing before they actually send it. In my industry, it helps especially since people will type things and then delete them and type something completely different thinking I did not see what they wrote. This gives me an edge on trying to convince them to come into treatment and that they need help.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot transfer a open chat to a co-worker. For example if I am on the phone and I have a live agent chat come in, it is not possible for me to focus on both the phone call and the live agent chat, obviously I give priority to the phone call, however it would be nice if I could pass off the chat to a co-worker in those situations. I also dislike that I cannot see why I was rebukes. I think for someone to do a rebuke, they should have to enter why they are entering the rebuke and I should be able to see the reason so I can either correct my actions in the future or know that the person was just upset because they did not hear what they wanted to hear.

Well in our business it allows potential clients on our website to reach out and chat with us if they are not comfortable with a phone call yet. Addiction can be a very scary thing to admit or topic to discuss over the phone, so this makes it easier for people to take that first step at reaching out for help.

LiveAgent review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Chat of the future"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and quick responses. I liked how the interface is more modern then any other chats I used before. Simple to use with a bubblely look to the interface. It's almost feels like I am in a real conversation with someone. The time to understand and use the product is a pick up and use kind of thing instead of reading tons of documentation on how to use it. It's not at all that confusing and you should be able to understand instantly.

What do you dislike?

No way to use it on mobile. Customers can interact on mobile but you can't troubleshoot or receive messages on mobile. Another issue is the representative can't text responses onto liveagent. The customer can text very easily which I don't know why the agent can't do it either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good cheap options if considering another option for communicating with your customers. I would highly recommend this if you're low on staff and need another medium to put your customers in a queue for issues that are not immediate. The future is here and this future is liveagent for all our communications.

Solving our customer services issues through chat has been a great experience. This has increased productivity by a lot and leaves our agents able to solve other issues for customer that are more demanding. I highly recommend this for large cooperations that are in need to more to modern day communications and improve workflow.

LiveAgent review by Christian L.
Christian L.

"Great helpdesk with a lot of hepful features an great support"

What do you like best?

With LiveAgent you'll get a lot of features for a really fair price. Especially the facebook connector is a very helpful feature.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing i really dislike. As every system for many different users you can't get every you need for your individual purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply try it. You'll get a great an fast support, a lot of features (we do not use all of them) and the price also is very good. I've set up the system completly for us and it doesnt take that many time. Facebook has been a bit more complecated, but you get help from LiveAgent and a got documentation about the necessary steps. Probably it also got easier in the last year. Chat is a small code, you need to put on your website and the look and feel you can manage with an editor.

We use the system for the whole customer communication without telephone. We've changed to LiveAgent 1.5 years ago from an other ticket system, so I also know other systems. Great is, that you can help your customer only with one login. It doesnt matter if you get a post or message on facebook, an email or someone wants to chat with you - everything is easy to configurate und to use.

LiveAgent review by Derek H.
Derek H.

"There isn't a better solution than LiveAgent"

What do you like best?

The best thing, as odd as this is going to seem, is not the software itself, though this is in fact a quite wonderfully easy to use system, with clear purpose and function. No the best part of Live Agent is in fact the helpful team of staff behind it, who even like a little joke or two, like Andrej, king of the 'fef' (it's an inside joke)

What do you dislike?

If I had to levy anything bad against LA Desk, it would be the inability to merge tickets into one contiguous, possibly hierarchal structure, however they counter that by making ticket numbers hotlink, so it becomes a non issue pretty quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to them. Put simply this is the best way to have anything you need answered quickly and professionally, they're really helpful, fantastic guys (and gals if they have any there) and you will come away feeling like they are a company who care.

For us, this is a convenient method of maintaining communication with our customers across four separate accounts in one easy to use environment. Since its introduction here, productivity has increased 4 fold, and even when shortstaffed here, LA desk helps ensure that one person can, with a lil more effort, maintain a high standard of customer support

LiveAgent review by Sarah D.
Sarah D.

"Simple, clean, and efficient help desk tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to create departments and assign tickets to individual agents has streamlined our emails, made our team more productive, and has allowed us to follow through with a single customer from new tickets to resolution. The Knowledge Base will allow us to provide a hub for our customers to visit and provide valuable and searchable information all in one place. The filters, automation and SLAs are easy and intuitive to use and made for quick adoption and team training. The included chat is very useful on the rare occasions that agents must work from home and stay in touch with others.

What do you dislike?

The reports are fairly basic. We would like to be able to sort and create reports by specific tags to track trends and common issue types. It would also be useful to have global filters as an option so that new agents wouldn't have to create their own filters each time. I would like for the customer portal CSS and backend HTML to be more transparent to allow for more advanced customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent is easy to set up and quick to learn. It is extremely affordable for the amount of features that are provided. The cloud service is stable and handles the high volume of tickets we receive very well. Additionally, their customer support is always very responsive and helpful.

We wanted a reliable and efficient help desk, and LiveAgent has so far provided consistent results for our team. The team works more efficiently due to the transfer and assign features, and we have overall improved our response times. There is little to no downtime, delays, or errors, and our customers are able to track a ticket through to resolution rather than being left unsure if we've seen or answered their ticket.

LiveAgent review by Lim Y.
Lim Y.

"User Friendly, Outstanding Piece of Work"

What do you like best?

The liveagent is a wonderful system that allows monitoring of work from virtually anywhere, anytime as long as we have internet access. This saves alot of time compared to experience with past systems I've used before. LiveAgent also had a nice ticket monitoring system and a variety of good functions that is easy to master and without the need to input a lot of unnecessary data seen in other ticket systems.

What do you dislike?

Liveagent should provide a function that allows agent to configure how many livechats they can take at a time. The current limit means there is a chance an agent can get overwhelmed by a surge of livechats at the same time which can lead to negative results from using the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If a business needs a good software to handle tickets in an e-commerce business, the LiveChat is a wonderful choice for that purpose.

I am using it to resolve customer issues and answering enquiries related to the products related to our business. It is the first software that allows me to work in several environments not limited to my office desk.

LiveAgent review by Jemma M.
Jemma M.

"Making communicating easier"

What do you like best?

The program is working great. For me it is pleasure to use the Live agent. I especially love the Badges system, sometimes makes me so satisfied about it. And I love the tags, that you can add tags about the chat and later you can find the chat easily by search system.

What do you dislike?

At this moment there is nothing that makes me sad about the Live agent, but sometimes the website works slowly, but it is being regulated in a short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Live agent is very easy in use. It has a lot of features which help during your job.

I am doing daily issues with all the customers via Live agent. The Live Agent is such a good program that you can keep in touch with all of your customers always.

LiveAgent review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Awesome support platform!"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and there are lots of functions we use as we learn the platform. We can set up departments, tags, assign agents in less than a minute. Automate the assigning and tagging of specific emails, split tickets for separate issues, filter the workflow many different ways so we can keep on top of the tickets. The support desk we used before was the industry standard and it left us feeling out of control all the time. With LA Desk we've been in control since day one.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike. I wish the notification system worked a little better at getting agents to work on their assigned tickets. One thing that would also help - if we could manage and update password for the support center.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get setup on the free trial and see how the platform works. Send in some test support tickets. If you are thinking of switching I will tell you first hand that the transition from Zendesk was seamless and we didn't skip a beat.

Establishing two online training programs while starting fresh with a support team while constantly bringing in new members is challenging. Benefits? We can modify the support desk as we change, new things happen in the business, update predefined responses, etc.

LiveAgent review by Paul E.
Paul E.

"LiveAgent has made our CRM a dream! "

What do you like best?

We utilize LiveAgent's tickets, chat, phone via Twillio, and their api (among other features). When a customer reaches out to us we have all their information at our fingertips. LiveAgent enables us to be customer service super stars (something very important to our business).

What do you dislike?

The mobile app gets the job done, but it would be nice if they could add canned responses (available on the desktop) to expedite those emergency situations where you are away from the office and want to respond to a customer in need of a quick answer. Also missing is the ability to add a note in the mobile app (ios).

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent is a robust system that gets the job done. Every business is different so just be sure to review the available features and ensure they meet your needs.

For a small business handling hundreds of emails each week, the amount of time we save utilizing LiveAgent brings up feelings of gratitude. I've been with SpeakerMatch for over 12 years so I know very well what it was like without it. More recently we have utilized their api and can access key customer info with just a click of a button. It's fantastic!

LiveAgent review by Mark G.
Mark G.

"Amazing features and an incredible value"

What do you like best?

LiveAgent has an very clear, intuitive userinterface. Setup was simple and quick. The email automation and templates make managing the service queues a snap. Custom views let us see who is doing what with a single click. There is easy access to ticket histories. In short, it is a well designed, easy to use system.

What do you dislike?

While we are able to get a lot of information out of the system, the lack of custom reports is frustrating at times. I would like to see side-by-side activity reports, activity by client as well as others. The reporting that is provided is pretty good, but for us it is the weakest link.

We implemented LiveAgent to track internal customer requests in our organization. We have a couple hundred users, which is enough for manual ticket tracking to be problematic. Now, we have our users trained to submit tickets into LiveAgent via email, giving them an automated response with a ticket number and clear way to follow up.

LiveAgent review by Tony P.
Tony P.

"An easy & effective way to enhance customer satisfaction "

What do you like best?

A quick way to integrate the live chat to our current website. The interface is friendly which makes the new staff orientation faster. Also it is easier to supervise live-chat agent using the real-time console. The social media linking ability is one of the best features. Using this feature, I am able to manage feedback / inquiries of customers from all channels in one place. Therefore, the process takes less time and effort to reply / support our customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to load but overall it is acceptable. At first, it seems difficult to link all the social accounts, emails, and live-chat together. However, once you have done it correctly, everything works perfectly. You can always contact the support team to get some help!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can customize the live chat icon by using your own images. In this way you can be flexible in the live chat button and enhance your website UI/UX plus maintain your brand image

Providing us a real solution for customer service. Not only we are now able to support our customer on time but also be able to supervise and keep track on our customer's complaints. It helps me to monitor my live-chat agent performance easier and faster.

LiveAgent review by Gwennael H.
Gwennael H.

"Amazing and Affordable CS solution"

What do you like best?

Facebook & Twitter integration is awesome! We have 13 websites over 9 countries and can easily answer Facebook and Twitter messages from one place. We also love advanced reporting like Analytics overview, Performance reports, Agent reports and agents ranking. Our support staff enjoy canned messages

What do you dislike?

Not so much dislike, it makes you want more (I would love to be able to "Love" posts on Facebook not just like (not a biggy really), also like on Twitter would be great.

At present we cannot integrate our current Telappliant Phone system with LiveAgent but I know LiveAGent is working on adding more ways ot integrate phone systems - that would be great. in the works.

Also the whole of LiveAgent allows us to handle 13 different websites in 9 different languages (form one interface! I would love to be able to create 1 knowledge Base per site not just one for the whole - but they are working on it too:))

There is a possibility to usse LiveAgent as "tasks" - I would love for it to go a bit in Jira Marketing direction - and also cheaper licences if we have agents as part of the same account handling just marketing tasks no CS - but this is not LiveAgent's primary purpose so I can't complaint really - just being greedy

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is an amazing system - I read a lot of review before selecting LiveAgent. I read one mentioning that it can only be used for small companies - I disagree. I think it is a question of expectations and proper research - knowing what to expect.

Yes I had a lot of questions when I started with LiveAGent and they team were very helpful. I cannot do everything I wish yet (several knowledge bases/phone calls) but it is definitely heading in the right direction and all feedback I give (I test myself and send screenshots and description of issues) are taken seriously and actually corrected ! I had to spend time outside of my business hours to ensure all works well and agents are properly trained but all in all it works really well.

- Daily Chats + Emails

- Social Media requests > so much more proactive now and direct answers. Our FaceBook "Answering time shot up"

- Product information requests

- How to order > using canned messages a lot to "Start Design" > Get price > Create your design and order :)

- Where is my order

- Production time requests

- Sending receiving images from customers (feature on LiveAGent, customers can drag and drop in Chat windows, emails, LiveAGent can handle it)

- Some complaints (not many but still, need to handle them quickly

LiveAgent review by Jim D.
Jim D.

"Nonprofit organization using LiveAgent"

What do you like best?

Variety of options, with room for our organization to grow into this full product. Currently using the ticketing system functionality but not the live chat or call features. The customer portal is clean and easy to navigate for end users. Internally, our small nonprofit team is gaining more experience with the system (now with 340 tickets answered and 5 agents). Ease of integration with Office 365 was a plus. Flexibility for configuring department-level response templates and more internal system functions was EASY and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Reports are unreliable for our organization's purposes, largely because of how the system handles tagging. If agent analytics are a crucial aspect of your company's operations, you'll want to dig in deeper on this. Also, the agent interface MAY be tough for some less-experienced staffers to master, but we're addressing this with short video training snippets to help shorten the learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a nonprofit organization that provides support to customers, test drive this system in comparison with others.

Staffers previously responding to the same questions from customers (duplication of effort) - this ticketing system is eliminating that problem! Ability to quickly transfer/refer a customer issue to someone else on the team with more in-depth knowledge - key to resolving internal communication challenges. Down the road, we're looking forward to the system helping to reduce the number of customer support requests that "drop through the cracks" -- so this product is important to increasing our reliability and accountability to customers.

LiveAgent review by Jose M.
Jose M.

"LiveAgent perfecto para tiendas Online"

What do you like best?

La personalización que uno puede hacer con CSS hace que uno se sienta como si fuera su sitio el que está haciendo aparte de usar el tema de alguien.

Tickets de soporte, correo electronico y chat todo en un mismo sitio.

What do you dislike?

Hasta ahora lo único que me disgusta es que no permiten que cada usuario tenga el software abierto en múltiples pestañas.

Cuando el cliente abre una nueva ventana, se abre un nuevo chat, sería mejor si su chat estuviera enlazado durante la sesion del cliente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es importante asegurarse de que usted personaliza todo antes de poner el servicio a trabajar.

Asistencia al cliente

Permite que varios agentes se comuniquen con un cliente, lo que resulta útil durante la formación.

Interfaz fácil de usar, fácil de navegar

LiveAgent review by Hugo C.
Hugo C.

"All in one chat and email web service"

What do you like best?

The email and chat system works very well and integrated with all our websites with minimal effort. Of course from there, you get to tinker on colours and languages and predefined answers and so forth to make it work even better. The analytics are a strong point as well, you can get super fast visualisations of all types of information, from years of data holding hundreds of thousands of records, to important subsections.

What do you dislike?

in late 2015 we had two ladesks going and the one with loads of data was getting a bit buggy and unstable, but from there they worked on it and everything has been great from january 2015 onwards. The only issue we would like resolved is when you switch from one department to another, the outgoing email address is randomly selected. Would be much nicer is the department and email where better connected. Anyways, our support team then simply needs to select the right address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is simple and quick to set up, just try it out and embed the code snippet that they make for you on your website. done. You will like it. If not, you only wasted an hour.

Contacting our customers instantly is critical for our business and having the online chat system enables people to resolve any issues straight away. This leads to less phone and email requests and quicker support for customers who enjoy the fast turn around time.

LiveAgent review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Easy!"

What do you like best?

We tested four or five live chat programs, and LiveAgent was by far the easiest to implement and modify. Billing is easy and automatic as well, and the price is well worth the convenience to our clients

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike with LiveAgent. Our clients are high school students, who are reticent to reach out and ask for help. But LiveAgent is slowly becoming a way for them to contact us.

We provide online courses to high school kids, who never call, rarely email, and even rarely text, when they need help. But with LiveAgent, some are beginning to contact us in that manner.

LiveAgent review by Dimitar P.
Dimitar P.

"Using LiveAgent is beneficial for both agent and client"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy and simple to use. Loving the fact the one can integrate all email accounts and social media into LiveAgent and answer all incoming questions or purchases quickly. The chat support is also good and helpful. Tickets from clients can easily be tracked and managed from all agents. They can also be quickly transferred between agents with adding notes. Postponing tickets is also great and useful feature.

What do you dislike?

The IOS app could be improved. It should be easier to operate your LiveAgent account through your smartphone or tablet when you are on the go. The Android app could also be improved. Working on the go is the main feature that needs improvement and the LiveAgent team should definitely focus on that. Creating a desktop app is also a good idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend LiveAgent to companies, which need easy to use software to combine information coming from different sources like emails and social media.

Questions from clients from different sources like social media - Facebook, Twitter and email accounts all come together in LiveAgent and it's much easier to work on all of them. When there are a lot of questions from customers and orders to solve, LiveAgent really comes useful. One can make ready template answers to use, which makes the work much easier and quicker. Managers can also track agents current progress like chat answers, email answer, work time, etc. The interface is easy to use.

LiveAgent review by Ashlee N.
Ashlee N.

"Comprehensive and simple to use"

What do you like best?

The best part of live agent was using its ticket function with stored all of our customer interactions (email, live chat, order history etc.) in one place. It was beyond helpful to be able to see the history of a transaction and customer interactions.

What do you dislike?

We probably could've used it for more as it does have many features, but I think we are too small of a company that it didn't solve a problem for us as much as we thought it would.

It did keep a history of every aspect of a customers interaction, which was helpful, but we usually sell products within 2 peak weeks of the year, so it helped keep records, but we started doing it ourselves to keep up with all of the open tickets.

LiveAgent review by Bianca R.
Bianca R.

"Most complete and super easy to use software"

What do you like best?

Muito completo e super-auto-explicativo, fácil de gerencia e importante para a organização e desenvolvimento. Personal attire e siga os estádio de uma forma simples e objetiva, o compartilhamento de informações também é ótimo para comunicação interna é boa e completa, para Todos tem a mesma informação.Relatorios de facil entendimento , ligações são com otima qualidade o que otimiza o atendimento e diminui o custo ,super recomendo .

What do you dislike?

lack Manage and be an agent, link tickets from the same email automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Live agent is a great software, with excellent quality and very complete, which facilitates the management of your tasks and optimizes the work.

We work with many emails and several people access at the same time, facilitates communication and avoids rework.

LiveAgent review by Domantas G.
Domantas G.

"One of the helpdesk software we have ever used"

What do you like best?

There are quite a few reasons I like and would recommend LiveAgent:

1. It's highly customizable. You can set up different departments, filters and user types easily on Live Agent. It makes work much easier.

2. You can have chat and tickets system in the same place

3. Social integration.

What do you dislike?

I understand that perfect software does not exist. Like any other software, LiveAgent has bugs and it takes some time for LiveAgent developers to fix them. Sometimes it takes a while to load. Although it's run in web browser, it's resource hungry.

Our company is international and many of our employees work from home. With LiveAgent support agents can sync their work (transfer tickets, chats, etc) between each other. With LiveAgent, we can offer fast and continuous support 24/7.

LiveAgent review by Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.

"LiveAgent is a very solid help desk ticketing software."

What do you like best?

I like how configurable LiveAgent is. It has very good rules for automating various processes, and has comprehensive reporting metrics. It's a very functional cloud-based system.

They also have excellent customer service. I've contacted them multiple times and I always promptly got the information I needed.

What do you dislike?

Not every element within LiveAgent is unified. For instance: LiveAgent has variables that can be used when setting up rules for automation. However, depending on which function you want to utilize, the variables may have an entirely different naming convention, and not every variable is available for every function.

I noticed some spelling/ grammar errors, and I encountered a bug with the rule variables.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveAgent is an excellent cloud-based software. it has very good potential for automation, and comprehensive reporting metrics.

It has a nice UI and is very configurable.

Their customer service is excellent. I always get the information I need in a timely fashion.

The company I work for didn't have a proper help desk ticketing system in place. I have chose LiveAgent to fill that need, and although it has not yet been deployed, I am already seeing its potential.

It's very easy to set up and use, especially with tickets created from an email.

LiveAgent review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"Live Agent User "

What do you like best?

I loved the chat feature and emails in Live Agent, it was helpful for those that can multi task well to have multiple live chats going at once, the canned messages on the emails made it faster to respond to customers and you could add your ow. I also like the different levels you can achieve through closing tickets, it makes for some friendly competition within your work group.

What do you dislike?

The phones, the phone system was a little tricky and there were a lot of instances where the phone would fail or freeze up making it impossible to answer calls from customers. The phone system would periodically quit working and not all of our calls from customers were being directed through to us to answer. I did not like that there was no wrap up time between calls for the agent to leave notes

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend making sure you have a very good connect with the phone system

We were responding to customers contacts about our products, benefits were being able to access multiple contact options at once, ie chats, calls and emails. Live Agent had a feature where only an admin could control which agent was on the phone and when. This was extremely helpful when it came to getting our call answer rate up as agents could no longer take them selves off the phone.

LiveAgent review by Heidi S.
Heidi S.

"Great for some things, not so great for others."

What do you like best?

For responding to emails, my experience with LiveAgent was overall positive. Cost is good as well.

What do you dislike?

I would've preferred to be able to more easily organize emails that needed to be handled in bulk, but it wasn't too terribly difficult. However, it is not a very user friendly tool for responding so social media comments, since it does not have the ability to connect threads together. With the number of comments our channels receive, it was difficult to know exactly what you were responding to without clicking into the page.

Responding quickly to customer's questions via email as well as social media interactions. It was helpful to see very clearly how many social media interactions needed to be answered, even if we ended up going to the platform directly to actually answer those questions.

LiveAgent review by James P.
James P.

"Absoloutley Love Live Agent - very simple to use with great results. "

What do you like best?

It's just so easy to use and manage, i was able to customise the chat display with my own text, image, colour all with not much work at all.

We are seeing lots of chat activity from our customers and it's leading to sales and enquiries.

If i have any problems, it's so easy to get in touch with a member of LiveAgent.

What do you dislike?

There's not much i dislike, i would like to see an inbuilt spell checker into the live chat. It doesn’t seem to be there... Unless I’m doing something wrong?

Efficient ways of conversation. We find that the younger generation tend to stay away from a phone conversation. They would much prefer to get information via online chat or messenger. Online chat is proving successful and gives us more easier ways to chat with our customers. .

LiveAgent review by JohnGordon H.
JohnGordon H.

"Powerful and flexible Helpdesk software"

What do you like best?

Elegant simple design, but very robust and flexible. The way the system is setup with the tagging and rules features, allows unlimited customization of how you want your support system to operate. It gives you full control of your own workflow, and allows for very deeply layered experience.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. Its a fully fledged software that includes everything you need to run a support center for your business. Plus the company is constantly releasing new updates that include new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend you give the software a try. Quick and easy to migrate from freshdesk or zendesk.

The benefits of LiveAgent shouldn't be overlooked. It makes everyday contact with our customers easier and more organized. If you are running a business, you will find a way for LiveAgent to benefit you.