LiveCall

Based on website's visitors behavior LiveCall selects those customers who are most interested in purchasing but still have some doubts. It automatically engages them in real-time voice conversation with your sales team. All they have to do is answer calls.

Work for LiveCall?

Learning about LiveCall?

Compare LiveCall to Similar Solutions

LiveCall Reviews

Ask LiveCall a Question
Showing 16 LiveCall reviews
LiveCall review by Danuta P.
Danuta P.

"I've started receiving inbound inquiries even before launching my business website"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to set up. You just need to register and paste JS code on the website (in my case I've used Wordpress plugin).

I run a new bridal gowns brand and basically look for any girls that want to look beautiful and comfortable on their wedding day. We haven't officially launched yet, but we have some visitors on our 'coming soon' website. Before we started using LiveCall nobody contacted us.

Since we've started offering free callback in 25 seconds I receive inbound sales calls every day. Potential customers ask me about my product and are able to schedule their visits in the atelier. In most cases, they are really surprised that I was able to call them back that quickly, which make the conversation easier.

I really like LiveCall because it brings sales and I don't need to use any additional tools. In my situation (I'm the owner and designer of dresses) this helps a lot because I'm able to focus on what is most important - making beautiful dresses.

What do you dislike?

I'd love if the reports were more detailed. Also the dashboard is a bit outdated.

More incoming sales calls from potential customers. Higher conversion rate from call to scheduled meeting in my bridal salon.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveCall
LiveCall review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="543feceb-c6ff-449f-a615-db8fe7306e96">Maksymilian R.</span>
Maksymilian R.
" itemprop="name" />

"Best software for customer service!"

What do you like best?

It shows the "human face" of the company. People still want to talk, before they make their purchase. Especially if the product is premium and in many cases requires customization. People like this communication channel, because it is very quick and convenient.

It also increases conversions - both online purchases and inbound sales inquiries. Since we have installed LiveCall and started offering immediate callbacks, we see around 40% increase in our lead generation process.

What do you dislike?

It is dependant on the traffic that we are able to generate on our website. If we could pay more to receive more hot leads from LiveCall, we'd be happy to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use LiveCall if you love to talk about your product or service. You'll have plenty of chances to do that :)

Additionally, think if your customer may have any questions before buying. In many cases, it is complicated and needs an explanation from your sales specialist, because it increases chances for purchase significantly. When a customer is hesitant you need to give him a strong signal, that he should contact you and make it easy for him as much as possible. LiveCall is perfect for that.

Shortening lead response time. Usually, companies do not realize how important it is and follow up business opportunities in 30 minutes, an hour or even days. This is so bad that potential customers who visit our online shop don't believe, that we are able to call them back in 25 seconds. They are used to typical lead generation campaigns. When we call them they are positively surprised and from the start, we are perceived as professionals and trustworthy. This makes real 'WOW effect' which is unreachable with other customer success solutions.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

LiveCall review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Satisfied customers!"

What do you like best?

With Livecall we started receiving around 50% more calls than before.

That plugin is a new type of customer support approach.

I like Livecall also as a lead capture. The website visitors very often are curious about the promise of calling them back in 25 seconds so they trying to test that plugin.

That's a good way to get high-quality leads. Moreover, once you talk with them through the phone it's easier to build trust and close the deal.

If you care about customers service - that plugin is must have for your business!

What do you dislike?

The only cons: their backend is not very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in a call center suggest this software to the operations manager, You will build trust and gain better customer relationships with them through the phone .

When I need to talk to prospective customers over the phone before they buy LiveCall is a great solution. It's like live chat but with audio conversations vs. typing.

LiveCall review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Simple solution to engage visitors"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and ability to implement most features within couple of minutes. Little to no training required.

What do you dislike?

"Filters" such as exit intent are somewhat basic at this stage.

We have not tried the enterprise version yet but the basic version has no additional features such as technical support flows and others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in a simple solution without complex customer support capability or want to integrate such system into your existing call center LiveCall could be an interesting choice.

It is also one of the cheapest solution on the market with responsive and competent team.

We can engage visitors on our website and provide them with simple and effective way to break the boundary between digital and live interactions.

It also provides us with a bulletproof solution to route a call to anybody who can pick it up. This way we can be available to our customers as much or as little as we want.

LiveCall review by User in Higher Education

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

Great tool for lead capture and customer service. Provides a pathway for upfront communication with potential clients and business leads. Easy to install plug-in and simple to use for the most part.

Easily integrates into any existing customer service interface.

What do you dislike?

Not the most intuitive back end user interface, especially for individuals with limited knowledge in technology. Occasional system failure occurs as well, with little or no explanation, and can have a lasting impact on some features. Dashboard could use updating as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If looking for an easy solution for lead generation, this is it. Cost effective, user friendly for the most part, and certainly does the job you want it to. Very easy to integrate into almost any business. Great for pro-active client outreach and recruitment, and helps to build a more reliable customer base as you are contacting individuals who have already expressed some interest in your product or service.

Able to capture customers with initial interest and bring them in to the product by providing additional information and communication. Excellent tool for lead capture and follow up.

LiveCall review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Seamless, Easy to use software."

What do you like best?

If you would like to have your customers happy because they can reach you easier; and more leads becoming paying customers, then Live Call is the tool you want to use. Simple, easy to use, and excellent customer service from the Live Call team. Almost little to no training is required to learn how to use this software from seasoned CSRs to entry level workers.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes system outages or call failures that seem to occur from nowhere. It affects the other tools sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use for communication among peers and other associates remotely. The program is easy to download and it's very user friendly.

I am speaking to interested clients and providing product knowledge as well as collecting contact detail. It’s mostly a phone tool. Meetings are also held via the program. It's excellent!

LiveCall review by marlyse v.
marlyse v.

"Veteran CSR"

What do you like best?

The ease and visual comfort of the product

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all is was easy to use and I had minimum tech issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product due to the level of assistance you receive and the visual is easy on the eye

I am able to receive routed customer service call in order to assist and do my job

LiveCall review by User

"Customer Service Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the functions. It makes it to coordinate inbound and outbound calls for lead generation.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes system outages or call failures that seem to occur out of nowhere. It affects the other tools sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendliness should be top priority! It’s not efficient to have IT come in every time there’s been an issue. There should be a reboot function.

LiveCall review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Love LiveCall"

What do you like best?

The support itself from the LiveChat team is the most effective part of the toolkit as they help and educate to maximise the potential of every aspect, from their help articles to their own agents on chat right through to the team and beyond.

What do you dislike?

When starting out, it would be good to have a simple list of what to look out for to save sometimes asking a question that could be easily answered if you were aware of tools.

Insurance claims

LiveCall review by Erica W.
Erica W.

"It was an awesome experience"

What do you like best?

Getting to know the person that you're talking to

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I love everything about it

It makes it easier to talk to customers/reps to get help with what you need

LiveCall review by Stefan P.
Stefan P.

"Easy to use and helpful"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it is low on cost.

What do you dislike?

It seems to have connectivity issues sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an affordable way to do conference calls.

IP Calls and conferences.

LiveCall review by Lori S.
Lori S.

"It’s a great service!!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of connecting with co-workers all over the globe!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really the connection can be slow at times, but nothing major.

Being able to share recruiting ideas globally.

LiveCall review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great for support/training calls"

What do you like best?

I loved that I could learn how to use different software from my own desk.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any complaints. This was east to use to connect to administrators.

upgrading software, using new systems

LiveCall review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"live call review "

What do you like best?

its ease of connection and smooth communication platform `

What do you dislike?

a little tricky to use, could be made more easier by including a manual

Recommendations to others considering the product

i used to use it, until we split our desk structure, and now there is less need to communicate with remotes, and more independence.

communicating with remotes

LiveCall review by User

"Experience "

What do you like best?

Overall efectivness of the product was valued by all of our staff.

What do you dislike?

it was slow at times but we managed to work with it! No one had any complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall,this is a great product and has lots of potential

we handled business meetings through this app and I really enjoyed it!

LiveCall review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Cool tool "

What do you like best?

It works for intended purpose. Its reliable. Its user friendly. It's easily downloadable. It has helped extend recruiting reach and commnication among remote offices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I dont have anything about product that I dislike. Sorry.

Retaining employees. Extending recruiting reach to out of region areas

Learning about LiveCall?

* We monitor all LiveCall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LiveCall to Similar Solutions