LiveChat

LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

LiveChat review by <span>Vikki R.</span>
Vikki R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

LiveChat is easy to use and to navigate. If there is ever anything I don't understand, the support team always has my back! I think they are available 24/7 (We only run our chat program during normal business hours). But they are always, friendly, helpful and very quick to respond. The mobile app is easy to set up and easy to use. I can always be on the go with this. I especially like it when I'm on my mobile and need to switch to my desktop (to grab a file to transfer or something). The current chat log is right there like I've been using the desktop app the whole time.

What do you dislike?

When there are "after hours' tickets, it is not possible to respond via mobile. You do receive an email saying someone left you a message on your chat, but in order to answer your customers you have to be logged onto the desktop. Customers questions can go unanswered for days if you don't have access to your computer. I've submitted a request for this to be in their next upgrade, so I'm crossing my fingers!

The mobile app logs you in automatically if you keep your email in the login section. There used to be a log in automatically on and off button, but that has been removed. It kept me logged in one night that I was unaware of. I had about 3 people looking for help that I didn't catch.

So the mobile app needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did not set up our website with the LiveChat program, so I do not have any idea how easy it is to integrate the actual software to run it.

I also do not work with the payments or analytics part of the business, so I can't give any feedback on that, but I always have excellent support whenever I have technical issues with the program.

Customers get their questions answered quickly, resulting in increased sales. We are also becoming known for our excellent customer support in our industry leading to repeat customers. I know our customers talk in social media groups that our prices are high, but that the customer service provided (via LIveChat) makes it all worth while.

Showing 368 LiveChat reviews
LiveChat review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.
Validated Review

Always keep in touch. Very useful.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
LiveChat review by <span>Jonathan Y.</span>
Jonathan Y.

Pricy, but does the job well!

What do you like best?

Livechat allows our team to provide support and sales to our customers in real time by removing the clunky UI problems that a lot of chat providers just don't get right. Their UI requires almost zero training for each employee and gives us amazing insight to each customer and their problems. The ability to prevent messages before a customer sends them helps us fight fraud and respond faster. The uptime is highly dependable and something our team relies on.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing model is unhelpful to small companies that are just starting. They also rely on a few old school technologies that make securing your website more difficult (Content Security Policies)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business relies on instant and easy communication with your customers this is the best option.

Livechat provides us a platform to chat with potential customers and support existing customers. We use the data generated to help us understand customer trends, find improvements with our product, and build better relations with our customers

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveChat review by <span>Rueben O.</span>
Rueben O.
Validated Review

Helpful tools and big care to customers.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

LiveChat review by <span>Damion W.</span>
Damion W.

LiveChat is a convenient Chat

Validated Review
What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

LiveChat review by <span>Kiana C.</span>
Kiana C.

LiveChat is great!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Livechat is super easy to use. You can have "canned" responses to the top questions you are asked. We are typically asked the same 5-10 questions.. so we set the canned responses for quick access and it's easy to respond to multiple messages at once. It also allows you to keep the same message for multiple agents.. this way, we aren't giving out different answers every time. I also like that when I am logged in on the computer, if I get a message it says "INCOMING CHAT" and alerts me. This is helpful because I an often multitask.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that for the basic package you can only have one agent. I also dislike the application for LiveChat. The app on android does not work properly. I will receive a message, and go to chat and it says i'm "offline".. when i'm connected to wifi. I will log out and log back in and I lose my chat. Its unfortunate that it doesn't work well because we lose a lot of business by not being available on weekeneds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get LiveChat! We've had all kinds of questions from customers and potential customers. People like the convenience of having someone to chat with over the computer.

We've learned shoppers are lazy and impatient. They want answers right away. They go onto our website and immediately chat us to ask for the price of our product.. even when there is a big green button there that says SHOP.

LiveChat review by <span>Mason R.</span>
Mason R.
What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

Learn more about LiveChat

LiveChat Videos

Learning about LiveChat?

* We monitor all LiveChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.