LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

LiveChat review by <span>Vikki R.</span>
Vikki R.

Easy to use app with superior support help.

What do you like best?

LiveChat is easy to use and to navigate. If there is ever anything I don't understand, the support team always has my back! I think they are available 24/7 (We only run our chat program during normal business hours). But they are always, friendly, helpful and very quick to respond. The mobile app is easy to set up and easy to use. I can always be on the go with this. I especially like it when I'm on my mobile and need to switch to my desktop (to grab a file to transfer or something). The current chat log is right there like I've been using the desktop app the whole time.

What do you dislike?

When there are "after hours' tickets, it is not possible to respond via mobile. You do receive an email saying someone left you a message on your chat, but in order to answer your customers you have to be logged onto the desktop. Customers questions can go unanswered for days if you don't have access to your computer. I've submitted a request for this to be in their next upgrade, so I'm crossing my fingers!

The mobile app logs you in automatically if you keep your email in the login section. There used to be a log in automatically on and off button, but that has been removed. It kept me logged in one night that I was unaware of. I had about 3 people looking for help that I didn't catch.

So the mobile app needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did not set up our website with the LiveChat program, so I do not have any idea how easy it is to integrate the actual software to run it.

I also do not work with the payments or analytics part of the business, so I can't give any feedback on that, but I always have excellent support whenever I have technical issues with the program.

Customers get their questions answered quickly, resulting in increased sales. We are also becoming known for our excellent customer support in our industry leading to repeat customers. I know our customers talk in social media groups that our prices are high, but that the customer service provided (via LIveChat) makes it all worth while.

Showing 401 LiveChat reviews
LiveChat review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.

Always keep in touch. Very useful.

What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
LiveChat review by <span>Damion W.</span>
Damion W.

LiveChat is a convenient Chat

What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveChat review by <span>Rueben O.</span>
Rueben O.

Helpful tools and big care to customers.

What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

LiveChat review by <span>Mason R.</span>
Mason R.

The easiest way to earn more money every month.

What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

LiveChat review by <span>Roland M.</span>
Roland M.

universal online chat

What do you like best?

LiveChat is an important tool for attracting customers to the site in my company. Since the introduction of LiveChat, our volume of incoming phone calls of customers has decreased by an order of magnitude. Most of our customer acquisition now takes place on this platform, through the form on our website. Customers like to have immediate access to someone when they need it. And LiveChat includes great opportunities that provide metrics and data to improve planning, tracking.

What do you dislike?

I want Livechat to introduce a feature that allows users to call us on the Livechat dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and easy to learn how to use. It's frustrating that there is a typing lag and that the customer's bubbles move around, but it makes it so the agent supports does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We use it to answer questions from users on the site. We have a lot of canned answers prepared, but constantly collect new questions to add to our FAQ support and experience new ideas for art products.

LiveChat review by <span>Greg J.</span>
Greg J.

LiveChat

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software.

Easy setup of chat agent setup.

You can see chat history of user and agent

Setting timers for when chat is available. Customizing the chat bubble so customers know chat is available or not.

There is a reporting section that shows number of days you have had chats, chat satisfaction scores, availability, number in queue holding for an agent and survey results.

There is even a dashboard that shows real time and 7 day stat you can show on a TV on the wall.

They also have an app store with Chat Widget themes and other apps that work with LiveChat

LiveChat did a great job of letting us do several trail runs before we purchased the product.This allowed us to test it out with customers before our purchase!

What do you dislike?

With other SaaS apps we use, the available plug-in app selection is large. LiveChage has a handful and I am sure as time goes on they will continue to add more as they receive feedback from their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After doing research on the different chat options out there, we found that LiveChat met our needs for how we wanted to use it and also grow as time goes on. Pricing was in the range we were looking for with the features we needed.

LiveChat has helped us with simple requests that we can turn around quickly. Before LC, those requests would go into our support software and could sit there for a few hours before they were touched.

It is also another way for our customers to contact us.

Learn more about LiveChat

LiveChat Videos

Learning about LiveChat?

* We monitor all LiveChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.