LiveChat

LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

LiveChat review by Sandy H.
Sandy H.

"Essential for any business!"

What do you like best?

LiveChat gives our team the ability to help prospects the moment they need it. I love how visitors can leave messages for us during our off hours as well, letting us reach out as soon as we're back online again. One of the features I like best is how multiple team members can be online at once.

What do you dislike?

We have a restriction on the number of users that can be online helping visitors at once. Wish this were unlimited!

Like any business, we strive to give the best customer service out there. WIth LiveChat, we're able to instantly connect with prospects and gain insight into what they're looking for and how we can help them. LiveChat is a great tool for any team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
Showing 570 LiveChat reviews
LiveChat review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
LiveChat review by Henry M.
Henry M.

"LiveChat the best chat for your company"

What do you like best?

LiveChat without a doubt is the best live chat software there is and that's why we use it on our website. It has a comfortable interface, both its web version and its mobile version, which makes the work faster and easier. It has a good ticket system that is essential to keep track of requests from our asuarios, plus they also serve to provide support and address concerns. And you can even integrate it with a ChatBot to speed up the work and it's LiveChat is very well coupled.

What do you dislike?

We do not have many negative things to say about LiveChat, the truth is that this program fulfills what it promises. However we can mention that when program updates are made, there are usually problems in the configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend you do not think about it anymore and use LiveChat to attend your customers with live chat on your website, we assure you that we did a long evaluation with other programs and the others remain cuts, without a doubt LiveChat is the best.

- You can implement it in the cloud, in Windows, Mac, Mobile with Android or iSO.

- Keep track of visitors to your website.

- Integrate it with third-party platforms.

- Geo localization.

- Quick response for your clients.

Our company offers design services and technical solutions (https://www.cdillc.com), and we needed to use a program that would allow us to provide support, technical assistance, answer questions and attract new customers who visit our website and LiveChat was the perfect program that allowed us to apply all those needs.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveChat review by Shayla D.
Shayla D.

"It is one of the most complete"

What do you like best?

I'm using the live chat about 6 months ago and its a great product with a lot of features. highly recommended for any business to use. I love the feature that syncing social media inbox messages to the live chat which can easily manage all the inquiry in one place. planning to buy more agents in future when we grow.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing is inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take advantage of the added Pro features, you can even get to try it before committing to the subscription.

Livechat is a complete chatting application that even offers an entry-level free version to let you try it out. And even at this level, despite its branding and some restrictions in features, it offers a full view of their functionality.

LiveChat review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Chat and Bot services for technical website"

What do you like best?

The product's capability is outstanding but what really puts it over the top is support. Having a chat link direct to their experts from within the Dashboard is just plain amazing. Some of the products I tested had email support where I saw 24 hour turnaround. With LiveChat, the resolution was literally minutes.

The UI is very well constructed on desktops and mobile devices, offering visitors an elegant tool for interacting with our agents.

The Ticket System is a nice feature for making sure that visitor requests are not overlooked.

We're using LiveChat together with ChatBot and the integration is very powerful. There is a seamless transfer of visitors from a bot to an agent, and the ticket process captures any requested transfers outside of agent hours.

What do you dislike?

I wish the metrics offered a more comprehensive view of visitors and chats. I'd like to be able measure our improvement in visitor engagement as a percentage of visitors not just in chats.

I also wish I could clean out the chat archive, getting rid of those that are from our testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to include LiveChat in any evaluation of chat solutions. When you consider capabilities, support and the UI, the others fall short.

We are a representative for industrial CNC Nesting Software. Our website, https://pepnesting.com needed to have the ability to interact with visitors and lead them through the complex set of features and capabilities the product offers.

LiveChat review by Sara G.
Sara G.

"The most updated tool at this moment, Livechat"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the ease of live chat, the interconnection of people to deal with various work issues, without being present, from anywhere in the world as being in the same space with the highest technology, quality of service and with the best optimization of the time invested

What do you dislike?

There is no detail that I dislike. However, it is a path that still needs to be explored and strengthened in order to continue using this valuable tool in the individual and work connection, along with practicality and high quality communication service. It could improve the stability of the connection according to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Program recommended by the wide range of functions, with the simplicity and quality of connection and communication. Allowing to cross borders at a personal or individual and business level. With a high technology service and with time optimization. Easy to use with any application to favor communication channels.

Communication that crosses the borders. Allowing from an interview, meeting, videoconference, expansion of communication with high range of functions and cutting edge service in the shortest time and with the best quality.

LiveChat review by Britni D.
Britni D.

"Life Chat is AWESOME!!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use.. The App overall is very easy to use, and to navigate through. Alot of the options on the app are self explanatory and are very easy to learn. I was able to teach myself how to use the program almost all by myself. There was no credit card needed for sign up either, which is great. Giving out a credit card number is rather nerve wracking, so not having to hand that out was good. I really like being able to transfer one chat from one Customer service rep to another. It makes things so much easier on everyone. I like the way the site is set up. It looks great and makes me excited to use everyday.

What do you dislike?

While there are various different levels for pricing I feel for a live chat app, the prices should be much cheaper. While there are many extra options available for each price tier, I feel that these options should be included all together for set price. An affordable price for every company.. big or small. However, if you need to set up different agent groups or need more than one automatic trigger, you will no doubt be paying much much more for these options. I would like to be able to use my smartphone with this app. Not everything functions properly, and crashes often. I would not recommend using smartphone for primary use or even for use on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be ready to spend money for the things you are looking for... otherwise, it is a great app!

We are receiving calls for Medical Equipment, whether it be faulty pieces, replacement pieces, or new orders. We also help resolve issues with Purchase orders,locating vendors and service representatives.

LiveChat review by Eugenio S.
Eugenio S.

"Always keep in touch. Very useful."

What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

LiveChat review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Livechat makes customer support a snap"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the Livechat app because its very customizable, pairs with a mobile app, allows for auto-responses, has full email and response integration, has full website integration, and maintains a low web profile. Also, the livechat reps are quick to respond and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have reported that the livechat bubble is a nuisance when it pops up and they can't seem to get it to "go away." Also, occasionally a reply sent through the chat interface isn't received by the customer in their email, but this could also be a server anomaly on the customer's email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailor it to work for you.

Instant answers to questions and FAQ's by customers. Also order support, checking the status of shipments, etc. Its beneficial because even when I am away, chats get forwarded to my email, which I can reply to within my inbox, and they are delivered to the customer.

LiveChat review by Damion W.
Damion W.

"LiveChat is a convenient Chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

LiveChat review by Lic. Francia Sanoja b.
Lic. Francia Sanoja b.

"Chat en vivo, la herramienta más actualizada en el mercado de las comunicaciones."

What do you like best?

Lo que me gusta más es la facilidad del chat en vivo, la interconexión de personas para tratar diversos temas de trabajo, sin estar presencialmente, desde cualquier lugar del mundo como estando reunido en un mismo espacio con la mayor tecnología, calidad de servicio y con la mejor optimización del tiempo invertido. Fácil uso. Permite conversar de temas de actualidad a través de muchas aplicaciones con el mejor manejo a cualquier hora, de la mano de especialistas en diversas áreas. Su uso es muy sencillo y permite mantener conocimientos actualizados en múltiples áreas en tiempos establecidos con una optima conexión y adecuada comunicación.

What do you dislike?

No hay detalle que me disguste. Sin embargo es un camino que aún falta por explorar y afianzar para seguir usando esta valiosa herramienta en la conexión individual y laboral, de la mano de la practicidad y alta calidad de servicio en la comunicación. Podría mejorar la estabilidad de la conexión de acuerdo al internert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Programa recomendado por la gran gama de funciones , de la mano de la simplicidad y calidad de conexión y comunicación. Permitiendo atravesar fronteras a nivel personal o individual y empresarial. Con un servicio de alta tecnología y con optimización del tiempo. Fácil de usar con cualquier aplicación para favorecer los canales de comunicación.

Comunicación que atraviesa las fronteras. Permitiendo desde una entrevista, reunión, videoconferencia, expansión de la comunicación con alta gama de funciones y servicio de punta en el menor tiempo y con la mejor calidad.

LiveChat review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Let's Chat About Live Chat!"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is a an awesome platform for on web interactions with customers and for being about to flag certain conversations, and to redirect inquiries based on the context of the chat. I also love that you can get a live view of what the customer is typing, before its sent, so you/or your support team can begin formulating a solution before the message is sent.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat is suiting all of our current user needs, and we don't have any reservations at that time with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are constantly receiving support related emails, or questions regarding your product, using LiveChat with a support person ready to help out your customers really improves customer satisfaction. Take some time to consider how important that immediate help/customer satisfaction is, and if it is highly valued, definitely look into LiveChat

Questions from users on our website/support requests. Also, support request that require further explanation or investigation, we can flag, and have those flagged chats sent to our success team to follow up with. Benefits are pretty endless, primarily being convenience, and customer satisfaction.

LiveChat review by Rueben O.
Rueben O.

"Helpful tools and big care to customers."

What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

LiveChat review by Mason R.
Mason R.

"The easiest way to earn more money every month."

What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

LiveChat review by Roland M.
Roland M.

"universal online chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is an important tool for attracting customers to the site in my company. Since the introduction of LiveChat, our volume of incoming phone calls of customers has decreased by an order of magnitude. Most of our customer acquisition now takes place on this platform, through the form on our website. Customers like to have immediate access to someone when they need it. And LiveChat includes great opportunities that provide metrics and data to improve planning, tracking.

What do you dislike?

I want Livechat to introduce a feature that allows users to call us on the Livechat dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and easy to learn how to use. It's frustrating that there is a typing lag and that the customer's bubbles move around, but it makes it so the agent supports does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We use it to answer questions from users on the site. We have a lot of canned answers prepared, but constantly collect new questions to add to our FAQ support and experience new ideas for art products.

LiveChat review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Solid Chat Software"

What do you like best?

I like the color-coded view of my open chats: green for current, red for waiting on response and grey for inactive or closed. I find it helpful that LiveChat lets any operator create "canned responses" this makes it efficient and easy to deliver a consistent message. We use the desktop app, the push notifications make it easy to see when chats come in. I also like that we can see how many users are currently browsing our site

What do you dislike?

I like the simple traditional interface. Recently there was an update that added more information to the dashboard that I really don't use, like location data. There is the option to switch back to the traditional interface.

My team accepts live chats. We can transfer chats between operators, we can set chats to auto assign. This has all the features that we need

LiveChat review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"LiveChat"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software.

Easy setup of chat agent setup.

You can see chat history of user and agent

Setting timers for when chat is available. Customizing the chat bubble so customers know chat is available or not.

There is a reporting section that shows number of days you have had chats, chat satisfaction scores, availability, number in queue holding for an agent and survey results.

There is even a dashboard that shows real time and 7 day stat you can show on a TV on the wall.

They also have an app store with Chat Widget themes and other apps that work with LiveChat

LiveChat did a great job of letting us do several trail runs before we purchased the product.This allowed us to test it out with customers before our purchase!

What do you dislike?

With other SaaS apps we use, the available plug-in app selection is large. LiveChage has a handful and I am sure as time goes on they will continue to add more as they receive feedback from their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After doing research on the different chat options out there, we found that LiveChat met our needs for how we wanted to use it and also grow as time goes on. Pricing was in the range we were looking for with the features we needed.

LiveChat has helped us with simple requests that we can turn around quickly. Before LC, those requests would go into our support software and could sit there for a few hours before they were touched.

It is also another way for our customers to contact us.

LiveChat review by Kiana C.
Kiana C.

"LiveChat is great!"

What do you like best?

Livechat is super easy to use. You can have "canned" responses to the top questions you are asked. We are typically asked the same 5-10 questions.. so we set the canned responses for quick access and it's easy to respond to multiple messages at once. It also allows you to keep the same message for multiple agents.. this way, we aren't giving out different answers every time. I also like that when I am logged in on the computer, if I get a message it says "INCOMING CHAT" and alerts me. This is helpful because I an often multitask.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that for the basic package you can only have one agent. I also dislike the application for LiveChat. The app on android does not work properly. I will receive a message, and go to chat and it says i'm "offline".. when i'm connected to wifi. I will log out and log back in and I lose my chat. Its unfortunate that it doesn't work well because we lose a lot of business by not being available on weekeneds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get LiveChat! We've had all kinds of questions from customers and potential customers. People like the convenience of having someone to chat with over the computer.

We've learned shoppers are lazy and impatient. They want answers right away. They go onto our website and immediately chat us to ask for the price of our product.. even when there is a big green button there that says SHOP.

LiveChat review by Maryanna F.
Maryanna F.

"Livechat helped increase sales"

What do you like best?

I like that I can effectively communicate with my clients using this program. Questions are solved very effectively. Something deserve a phone call, and some do not, and when something requires less than a phone call, chat has a chat room to help me solve problems with speed

What do you dislike?

There are several times that I was banned from the system automatically, but I think this can happen to anything. Otherwise I have zero problems with LiveChat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and easy to learn. It's disappointing that there is an input delay and that the client's bubbles are moving, but it does so that the support agent does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We process online chats from people around the world, and this tool is the best tool we've used so far. It has adequate reporting, interoperability, excellent support and reasonable evaluation

LiveChat review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"Pricy, but does the job well!"

What do you like best?

Livechat allows our team to provide support and sales to our customers in real time by removing the clunky UI problems that a lot of chat providers just don't get right. Their UI requires almost zero training for each employee and gives us amazing insight to each customer and their problems. The ability to prevent messages before a customer sends them helps us fight fraud and respond faster. The uptime is highly dependable and something our team relies on.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing model is unhelpful to small companies that are just starting. They also rely on a few old school technologies that make securing your website more difficult (Content Security Policies)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business relies on instant and easy communication with your customers this is the best option.

Livechat provides us a platform to chat with potential customers and support existing customers. We use the data generated to help us understand customer trends, find improvements with our product, and build better relations with our customers

LiveChat review by Anthony N.
Anthony N.

"Our clients love chatting with us!"

What do you like best?

We use LiveChat Inc on our current website and we're planning on putting it on our sister site as well! Our clients love the convenience of talking to us while they're browsing to answer any questions they may have. The statistics logging is a great bonus as well. We've learned quite a bit from the bread crumb logs that the service provides to see where our clients go before reaching their order.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit cumbersome but overall once you're use to it, everything is relatively easy to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool overall!

We eliminated quite a bit of quick calls and freed up some time with our reps not having to answer the phones.

LiveChat review by Łukasz K.
Łukasz K.

"It's great, what else can I say?"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can see what your customer is typing in real time and you can start thinking about a solution for their problem.

What do you dislike?

The same thing as what I like - it's difficult not to start typing in the response but once you do, they can see that you are typing something and stop typing themselves. They won't send the message because they're waiting for your message and you can't send your message because it answers the question they won't send. And I don't think there's a way to disable automated greetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to contact their support - they're friendly and know their stuff.

Customer success. Customers that contact us are more likely to convert and LiveChat fills the gap between rather inconvenient email and personal phone. Plus it comes with a knowledge base (we build it organically, as customers come up with questions) and a ticket system.

LiveChat review by Patricia B.
Patricia B.

"Super fast and improves retention, sales and upgrades!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can see what the customer is typing prior to them hitting send. You can get a real sense of what they're after by following their train of thought. It's wonderful to think you are helping someone right then and there as opposed to plowing through a queue of emails that are days old. People are pleasantly surprised in smaller companies when this is available and it helps drive sales and upgrades!

What do you dislike?

You, the service representatives, really need to explain to your managers that some days are okay for up to 3 at a time but other days it's all you can do to keep up with one in a professional and accurate manner. Feeling pressured to answer more than 2 at a time because another rep is able to do so, whether they do it well or not, is an added stressor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and have a team member try it with you. It is really satisfying to be able to help someone in the present rather than responding to an email. I also suggest just trying with a limit of one customer at a time during a slower time so you can get the feel of manuevering around the product.

Which program people are wanting to sign up for at the time and helping to clarify questions that might be difficult to find in a FAQ page. Also, it's great that it can integrate with Desk and other apps. It really helps drive sales for those on the fence and help with upgrades. It also really pleases people when they do write in and get a response to a difficulty they're having in real-time.

LiveChat review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"LiveChat is a great software solution to eliminate non-real time communication in your organization"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an embedded live chat solution for my normal educational website and mobile platform. LiveChat can let you and your team connect to the people visiting your web properties, in real time. Most software does not allow you to communicate with subordinates and supervisors in your organization with the speed that I have witnessed with LiveChat.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the LiveChat toggles & seems to slow down at certain parts of the work day. This however, could be due to the One System software that I was using to grade tests and not due to LiveChat itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat can really make a difference in your organization. Real-time is the way to go. This software can bring your organization into the 21st century. Very easy to use software to communicate with your employees/employer.

LiveChat allows the employee/employer to quickly in real time conversation(s) contact each other. Saving the company time & money. Employee/customer issues/inquiries/concerns are presented right away.

Since, LiveChat is an online customer service software with live support, help desk software, and web analytics capabilities, it really can help an organization come into the 21st century with ease.

LiveChat review by Tara M.
Tara M.

"User Review - Live Chat"

What do you like best?

I have used LiveChat on numerous occasions, to communicate with customer service agents across varying industries (banking, service providers, etc.). What I love about Live Chat is the speed of communication and instant accessibility to the agent on the other end. I have never had a dropped conversation or gaps in the discussion from a software perspective.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike per se, but I get tired of taking print screens to retain proof of the Live Chat conversation; it would be nice if an option to receive a transcript/copy of the conversation was offered at some point in the interaction. Sometimes the dialogue in a LiveChat is the only "insurance" a customer has, so a more efficient transcript option would really be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the user experience from a perspective of whether LIveChat is optional, timed, or just immediately pops up upon login. On one hand, I don't like this *immediately* popping up just because I have logged into a service portal. At the same time, however, I don't like having to seach for the LiveChat tool. Maybe a timed interaction - something like a quick notice at the 1 minute mark offering help if needed - but also not a disruption to the user experience (the prompt shouldn't hover or be overly clunky to get rid of if the user does not need the help at the moment).

As a user, LiveChat helps me multitask; I can be working on emails, reviewing other analytics for work while still communicating with a LiveChat agent and getting traction on my personal account inquiries that I use LiveChat for. Also, I am very sound sensitive and talking on the phone often bothers me; humans on the spectrum often experience stress with sounds/talking/cell phone amplifying sounds, etc.; I am definitely in this category LiveChat actually helps reduce my stress by providing a platform to type inquiries/correspondence and still have really personable, positive interactions with humans but not be overwhelmed.

LiveChat review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Highly recommend LiveChat"

What do you like best?

We have been piloting LiveChat for 30 days and have just converted to a subscription. The main reasons we like Live Chat are: (1) ease of use, (2) excellent customer service, (3) added value to our website, and (4) our immediate availability to our clients.

What do you dislike?

We have only been using LiveChat for 30 days. So far, we haven't found any features that we dislike.

Research shows that the ability to chat live leads to a higher execution of sales. Likewise, the ability to chat live adds a great depth to the customer service experience. We have found that, in today's world, people are looking for efficient and immediate answers. Being able to ask the question and receive an immediate answer, instead of waiting for a return call or email, provides a high level of satisfaction to our clients.

LiveChat review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"LiveChat + ChatBot Automated Selling and Client Needs. "

What do you like best?

I like that we're able to use LiveChat with ChatBot build without the need of Code as it's a drag and drop function allows us to make responses that match our client needs. With this on our website it allows us to have support on our website 24/7 and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their needs. It comes preset and allows you to customize the chat icon and place it on your website with a snippet of code.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the feature to pop up the chat bubble after a certian amount of seconds may or may not work depending on the browser you have. Looping is also a feature that takes away the immersion, once you start looping you are able to realize that it is in fact a robot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only recommend using LiveChat with ChatBot intergrated to automated your website by building leads and answering simple customer questions. It cuts out alot of work and saves you alot of money compared to hiring a staff soley to chat online.

With LiveChat + ChatBot we are able to connect with our customers by giving them the idea that there is someone connected with them 24/7, this helps build value by automating customer support and lead generation to our staff.

LiveChat review by Tayo O.
Tayo O.

"Livechat is the industry leader in helpdesk programs."

What do you like best?

Intuitive,fairly priced and it is packed with industry leading functionalities. I like the daily chat summary and I use this to monitor the average performance of the customer service team at the end of the day ; letting me know the number of chats they responded to,number of chats they missed,and number of lost chats.

Of recent,Livechat updated its integration with Zendesk ; allowing our customer care agents to create new Zendesk tickets without leaving the Livechat interface.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.I am completely in love with Livechat,considering it is now over two year since we started using Livechat at Paga,they must be doing a lot right for me to not have a single reservation about them between this period of patronizing them.

Livechat solves the problem of providing clients and partners of Paga with prompt and efficient customer support.Livechat provides our customer service staffs with features and qualities which has enabled them perform their customer service duty better.

LiveChat review by Olaoluwa S.
Olaoluwa S.

"Livechat makes big financial sense."

What do you like best?

I like how responses to all customer tickets by our agents go directly into the inbox folder of the customer.Ensuring he/she is unlikely to miss the response.Livechat introduced chatbot to us at Interswitch and since we started having our chatbot respond to customers on the website,there has been less pressure and workload on our human customer service agents.

Livechat integrates with some of the most important software we use at work such as Dropbox and Salesforce.It also integrates with our Facebook page as our customers now chat up agents live from a Facebook,without needing to visit the Interswitch website.

What do you dislike?

The Livechat smartphone applicant can only be used to chat with website visitors and nothing more.I cannot create new canned responses via the app. Neither can I add new agent profiles.This should be addressed.

Thanks to Livechat,we are able to provide quick and real time response to questions by website visitors and address concerns raised by our customers through the Interswitch website.Maintaining Livechat as our medium of communication has reduced the amount of resources expended on other customer support platforms available to Interswitch customers.

LiveChat review by Bola A.
Bola A.

"Livechat offers a great support experience."

What do you like best?

Livechat is intuitive to use for everyone ; customers and support agents.I like the chat widget because it is mobile compatible and fits across all Operating systems and screen sizes,ensuring all of our website visitors have a great and effective experience communicating with the customer support team.

I like the quality of support Livechat offers my organization ,the Livechat support team is always helpful,polite and available 24/7 ; basically,my organizations support structure has looked towards the Livechat support structure as a great example to emulate.

What do you dislike?

The inability to respond to tickets opened by customers through the mobile app. I am required to access Livechat on desktop in order to respond to tickets.

Livechat is a cost effective medium of communicating with our customers,it is way cheaper than alternative customer support channels like call centers,but way more effective.It is at no cost to the customer and cost my company a token every month.

LiveChat review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"LiveChat is the best way to connect with customers fast."

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and the platform is solid. It doesn't glitch or breakdown and technical support is just a chat away.

What do you dislike?

Up until recently the only to dislike about LiveChat was that they didn't have a bot platform. However, with the recent (as in days ago) launch of BotEngine, that problem is solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LiveChat. They are industry standard in chat applications and, now that they have a BotEngine, they are a complete chat solution.

**The only exceptions would be that they need to further develop their reseller program and that, as of right now, you can't initiate a tweet via SMS. They need to develop a Twilio integration, but I'm sure that will come soon. Easier Zapier integration would be nice as well.

LiveChat makes it easy to communicate with customers on their mobile devices. Since 70-80% of our content is consumed on phones and tablets, this has been extremely beneficial for answering questions and obtain quick direct responses.

LiveChat review by Lakhan M.
Lakhan M.

"Help in every way possible"

What do you like best?

The pop up messaging feature is one of the best features about LiveChat. LiveChat is also quite affordable, even for Small enterprises with the lowest packages starting from $16. Setting up is quite easy with very clear instructions. The application itself is fun to use. Livechat also provides multiple articles for trouble shooting any errors. The support team working round the clock to ensure the best customer experience is also highly trained and supportive in any matter possible.

What do you dislike?

One major disadvantage of this application is that LiveChat is not easy to integrate with other CRMs. Along with this, Livechat limits the ability to customize messaging popups. We can adjust the message but we can't adjust them to appear according to the message first received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat provides an amazing user experience due to its interfaces and great features. I would recommend this to people who are mostly involved in telemarketing or sales. People from such industries need to respond quickly to customers and clients and this is where LiveChat works best.

I use LiveChat for Help Desk and the Live Chat features. As am the head of my department in a bank, a lot of customers contact my team regarding the banks services. I have to make sure that my responses to these people are informative and to the point because I can not let a customer walk away without solving the problem. I have to attend to queries everyday and LiveChat is the only way I can do that.

LiveChat review by Laura H.
Laura H.

"I like the simple and this chat is it."

What do you like best?

It is a very fast way to connect with personnel support and I also like to type- I communicate better in writing than in person.

What do you dislike?

Maybe create something unique that differentiates LiveChat from others and I will gladly use it more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very easy way to connect with the public quickly and effectively, without the need for a professional to integrate it.

LiveChat is an amazing way to connect with people, mostly business staff members (the ones I usually encountered) virtually without waiting on hold for hours, and with the ease of a few strokes of a keyboard and mouse.

LiveChat review by Ricardo W.
Ricardo W.

"Always be best with Live Chat"

What do you like best?

Very amazing. A lot fun and just relaxful things. I really can't imagine my work without program like that one. So great discuss with customers and more important that fast and with great quality.

What do you dislike?

Really i'm not moaning that it poor or expensive. Its great to have it and of course use it. So i don't have any minuses. Completely happy with it. Thank you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes surely I will recommend it to all. Its safe Time. Very easy in installing. Even if you are struggle with it you can have it support so fast. So dont wait. Make choice with Live Chat.

I'm using Live Chat all most every day. The huge helper at work and is the great tool which I have.You can increase your business. I really enjoy with it. Need to have it .It's a big help.

LiveChat review by Jesus F.
Jesus F.

"A live chat quite complete and with several advantages over others"

What do you like best?

It is free, quite easy to log in, it allows you to serve many customers at the same time, which reduces the cost of use and increases browsing time, its interface is very easy to understand, it is cross-platform and fast in its interaction

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only disadvantage, like all live chat, is that you have to be constantly aware of the chats, to respond to customers and / or not to allow unauthorized uses, customers should be familiar with this same type of software

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended that all users know and see the connections that are active, so the functionalities of this type of software services are better utilized

It allows communication with students and other users better and faster

LiveChat review by Sil G.
Sil G.

"A near perfect system"

What do you like best?

What I like most about LiveChat is that it has an easy to use interface, orderly and user friendly setup and one of the best customer service if you do run into a question or problem.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is dislikeable about LiveChat that very infrequently the server connection drops and is lost for about 10 seconds which automatically ends a chat with a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, trust me you'll like it!

It helps me streamline and center all the incoming questions, allowing me to direct them to the appropriate person or department, enabling me to help my customer faster and better.

LiveChat review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"BEST way to assist customers!"

What do you like best?

Everyone in the call center is able to pick up slack if someone is overloaded on chats at the moment, and with canned responses if you get the same questions coming in 15 times in a row, it makes the day go by a little bit quicker. Also with the ability to see what the customer is typing before they finish, it gives us time to write up our response quickly and not have them waiting for too long.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were slightly easier to find an agent that you needed to supervise as the Customers page refreshes often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up canned responses IMMEDIATELY! It will really help speed things up for your agents AND your customers looking for assistance.

Since we use Freshdesk in conjunction with LiveChat, those people that may not get an email response from Freshdesk right away can easily contact us on LiveChat and get their questions answered quickly.

LiveChat review by Basiirat A.
Basiirat A.

"Livechat is the best helpdesk program I have used."

What do you like best?

I like everything about Livechat as an helpdesk program. Some of my favorite features on Livechat are :

MESSAGE SNEAK PEEK : This particular Livechat feature allows me see what a customer is typing before it is sent.Thereby winning me important seconds ,allowing me better articulate my response to their question.

CANNED RESPONSE : Majority of questions I face as a customer care personnel from our customers are usually questions that have been asked over and over again by other customers. Canned responses enable answers to these popular and common questions to be saved in advanced on the Livechat dashboard. Thereby allowing myself as an agent to paste these canned responses whenever they are needed,by simply typing the # button on my keyboard.

FILE SHARING : There are occasions when a customer needs to send me an image to further provide me with details of whatever obstacle they face while using our service.On such occasions, Livechat allows our customers to send these images via the Livechat interface as against leaving the interface and going to send such files as an email.Which will normally result in more time getting lost.

What do you dislike?

I have huge reservations on Livechat's mobile app. While it makes it easier for agents to communicate with customers while on the move. It is limited in functionality in terms of tasks that can be accomplished within the app. It is impossible to transfer chats through the app, respond to customer tickets or even customize the Livechat account.

Livechat provides us with a medium via which customers can reach out to us in real time for free. While also making my organizations support department more efficient in terms of how fast we respond to customers, and the number of customers an help-desk rep. is able to respond to at the same time.

LiveChat review by Olayinka A.
Olayinka A.

"I love Livechats weekly newsletters from Olga Kolodynska."

What do you like best?

I like the level of intuitiveness which comes with Livechat.It is so easy to use both for me as an Helpdesk agent and visitors to our website alike.It provides our website with a dynamic chat widget which offers web visitors a good experience no matter via what medium they choose to access our website and chat with customer support.

Lastly,I am an huge fan of the weekly newsletters we get from Livechat,which guides businesses on ways to better use Livechat to close more sales and at the same time,guides customer care teams on best practices as for modern customer support teams.The last two newsletters which came from Olga Kolodynska and Justina Polacyk both of was very pleasing and gave me insights into how top organizations like Slack and Shopify maintain an high support satisfaction rate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.Livechat just has a way of getting everything done with style,I am pleased with my experience with this tool over the last 18 month period.

Livechat enable my organization stay accessible to our customers every minute of the day via our website.Even on occasions when all agents are offline,customers can simply open a ticket or they can get attended to by our Livechat botengine(simple complaints).

LiveChat review by CAMILA R.
CAMILA R.

"Conversación a tiempo real"

What do you like best?

Es un canal de comunicación amplio con un gran nivel de interactividad a tiempo real. Es bastante novedoso debido a la facilidad, sencillez y agilidad con la que está diseñado. Muy eficaz y productivo dejando que interactues con el resto del equipo a tiempo real creando un trabajo en equipo inmejorable y equitativo.

What do you dislike?

Una de las desventajas más grandes, son la necesidad constante de una vigilancia las 24 horas del día. Es complicado atender en cualquier momento cualquier necesidad que pueda surgir generando a su vez un sobre coste para el que algunas empresas no están dispuestas a invertir.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La herramienta ayuda a los clientes a resolver sus dudas en un corto espacio de tiempo, generando una gran satisfacción

Genera una fidelidad frente al cliente inmediata, en la cual, la cartera de clientes puede ir creciendo de una forma progresiva y rápida. Al mismo tiempo les aportas una seguridad y garantiza una eficacia frente a cualquier problema que pueda surgir. Es una gran herramienta que consigue simplicidad y a la vez compromiso.

LiveChat review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"LiveChat Is Where It's At!"

What do you like best?

It's a new, effective, easily managed communication device to interact with our existing and potential clients. We are also using LiveChat as a training device for new and existing staff as the reports and archives allow immediate coaching opportunities.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have access or even a trial access to some of the features the higher priced plans provide (e.g. work scheduler).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a go. We knew within a week or two this program would help us grow our business and it was nice to have the free trial to explore this new opportunity before being locked in to a long-term decision.

It has allowed us to be a help desk for our newly launched online registration portal. LiveChat has also allowed us to extend our hours we are available to speak with existing and potential clients. People choose various ways to communicate and LiveChat allows access to our business through another medium.

LiveChat review by Noah N.
Noah N.

"LiveChat"

What do you like best?

Esta aplicación es compatible con ordenadores y con teléfonos, eso ayuda mucho en el momento de la comunicación y se agradece, la verdad. Este software también permite al cliente tener en cuenta el beneficio de ser asesorado al instante, para mejorar su fuerza de ventas y servicio. Eso satisface bastante las espectativas de los clientes con respecto a la empresa. Es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar. Me a gustado bastante

What do you dislike?

El mayor problema de LiveChats que le faltan recursos para enviar algunos archivos,que para ciertos trabajos y negocios son bastante importantes. También podría mejorarse la velocidad de funcionamiento del programa, ya que podría ser más rápida, al iniciarse y al cerrarse, pero en general esta bien

Recommendations to others considering the product

facilita la comunicación gracias a su fluidez en ese aspecto, totalmente recomendable,con la confianza de que siempre habrá una respuesta a la duda o problema

Livechat resuelve problemas asegurando que los usuarios puedan contactar con las empresas cuando no están en línea y asegurarse de obtener una respuesta a su duda o problema. Es muy fácil la comunicación empresa-usuario

LiveChat review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Great for Self-Starting Managers with Internal IT"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is the gold standard for customization, either by cloud or server. Our call center used the in-house server solution to launch credit union data processing member (end banking customer) support. We migrated to a solution on the cloud because it is the only complete solution to customized both prioritized routing and skill based routing, with multiple agents and skill sets. No other solution will allow you to effectively set skill levels, or use multiple locations with rollover or business after hours. It also does push chat as optional, on multiple channels, which avoids the ¨support request trap¨ for push vs pull chats on support pages. (You want push on sales pages, and pull on non-revenue support pages, like tech support or banking balances.)

What do you dislike?

Two general areas of concern: First, the technical support was outside the United States. I will disclose they even missed a meeting with our CEO after agreeing to it. The time change for engineering level support in mid-eastern Europe was challenging, but language barrier was never an issue. Engineers are thoughtful and proactive, but they seem to choose to ignore the requests that are either non-revenue/time consuming, or they consider out of scope but are in the contract as far as we can see. If the request was deemed trouble, I fear we were treated like the ¨office problem child.¨ The solution to this is to an internal IT willing and able to handle the support, coding and documentation, and only buy the cloud version if you want upgrades at all...

The final challenge was pricing, since we were FORCED to migrate to cloud, almost held hostage, as they would not allow us the expansion products with an older site license (server). I recommend the company credit any prior server license purchase, dollar for dollar, migration upgrades. The missed CEO meeting was about discounting our migration, of course! We had to migrate to WebEx for pricing, and dismantle our hopes of the complexity needed. Caution: WebEx says they can do things, but they CAN´T, the sales people don´t understand the chat product with has push but is not nearly as complex as Live Chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully compare with others. If you need complex routing, skills and sales you MUST use this one. WebEx will lie to you about pricing, and features, because sales team is clueless so talk to EXISTING users of the chat. Ask for a LIVE tour of an operating client interface.

In serving credit unions (client) and their members (banking end customers), we were hard pressed to find the scale ability, route ability and skill ability we need. We needed to provide three complete solutions to credit union on B2B: Complete outsource of chat, complete hosted chat solution, and chat as a backup (shared) based on business hours, skills or contact reason. This means host ability, scale ability skill ability and even skill levels, across many channels, topology and locations. Certain hours we needed to back some clients up. It would be a hot mess without the customization and scope of Live Chat core products.

We also need three channels: Our in-house support/sales (as well as for our CUSO partners); Internet banking support; and, sales support for clients to members. The complexity grows as do the channels.

We also needed a secure URL platform to disseminate logged in, verified online banking clients. In the end, credit union members wanted things that were not appropriate for chat, or for the channel they used, causing member frustration that could not be overcome.

LiveChat review by Abbinow  T.
Abbinow T.

"It was great using the Livechat software!"

What do you like best?

It's a fabulous software. I really liked it . I would 100% recommend this chat software to all my colleagues and friends who would get in touch with me . Keep on your great work. All the Best! . I did not touch base with you since, I know how it works. I have worked with ticketing systems like BMC Remedy for quite sometime .

What do you dislike?

No I do not have any negative points for this as of now. So would not venture into that for now.

All my users who wish to get their website made require an interface where they can get offline or online messages from their customers while they interact with their website, this software comes very handy for the same. It's easy to install and simple to use.

LiveChat review by Jim I.
Jim I.

"Great functionality and easy to use"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is really easy to implement, and it is simple. I also like that is more affordable than Intercom. Great for teams that need a low cost solution, and aren't investing the money and energy required to build a fully-integrated inbound marketing system.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes see users transfer a chat to an agent who is away from their desk, and then the chat sits there inaccessible because you can't recall it. I will like to see a better improved mobile app. We should be able to do everything from the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat is quick, effective, user friendly, fun to work with, and thus far glitch-free. It is a good support tool for large and medium companies. For small companies, I do not think the investment is justified.

LiveChat provides my team with analytical data detailing web visitor interaction with our website. These analytical data helps the help desk team improve the quality of our game while also aiding the product design team to effectively customize our website for maximized sales conversion.

LiveChat review by Quentin B.
Quentin B.

"Livechat is great, but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

keyboard shortcuts that make it easy to type large sections of text or concise statements with nothing more than a # and phrase. It also is fast and easy to access. I love how it allows you to see archives and create tickets. You also can use routing to have different queues for guests such as for sales vs support. The app is helpful for when on the move. They also have their own support team that can help out whenever an issue happens

What do you dislike?

I dont like the desktop app as it can sometime be buggy. The app has some issues with signing off properly which could cause some chats to be queued up when you are supposed to be offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a fantastic product and very light weight

Potential clients get an instant contact with a certified account manager and current clients get near instantaneous support.

LiveChat review by Rony C.
Rony C.

"Great Simple Interface!"

What do you like best?

Live chat is dead simple to use, I am a big fan of products that don't try to do everything, but focus clearly at being the best at one specific thing , and live chat is great at live chat.

What do you dislike?

I use pre-surveys, and it would be great if I could hide pre-surveys to logged in users. I did not find out how to do that in live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply try it, we moved from intercom to live chat because we were not happy with the clunk interface, chats with the same person being sliced into multiple chats and the absence of a pre-survey feature. Live chat filled in the gap and has proved to be an awesome experience for us.

Live chat, customer success. It's dead simple, and I love that we can trigger a pro-active chat when we know a user is struggling to talk to us.

LiveChat review by Brady C.
Brady C.

"LiveChat is great for a quick chat and follow up!"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is very easy to use and has a great notification system in place to let you know when potential customers come to the sight requesting more information.

What do you dislike?

It would be really nice if you were able to autoassign unopened tickets to reps based on territory. Right now, someone has to manually go in and check for the open tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of different customer interaction softwares out there. Make sure to check them all out first to see which one fits in best for you as LiveChat doesn't have all automation attached to it that some do.

We neeeded a system in place to have easier communication with people on our website. What we realized was that it is a fantastic tool for reports and dashboards to see how quickly tickets are responded to.

LiveChat review by Vikki R.
Vikki R.

"Easy to use app with superior support help. "

What do you like best?

LiveChat is easy to use and to navigate. If there is ever anything I don't understand, the support team always has my back! I think they are available 24/7 (We only run our chat program during normal business hours). But they are always, friendly, helpful and very quick to respond. The mobile app is easy to set up and easy to use. I can always be on the go with this. I especially like it when I'm on my mobile and need to switch to my desktop (to grab a file to transfer or something). The current chat log is right there like I've been using the desktop app the whole time.

What do you dislike?

When there are "after hours' tickets, it is not possible to respond via mobile. You do receive an email saying someone left you a message on your chat, but in order to answer your customers you have to be logged onto the desktop. Customers questions can go unanswered for days if you don't have access to your computer. I've submitted a request for this to be in their next upgrade, so I'm crossing my fingers!

The mobile app logs you in automatically if you keep your email in the login section. There used to be a log in automatically on and off button, but that has been removed. It kept me logged in one night that I was unaware of. I had about 3 people looking for help that I didn't catch.

So the mobile app needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did not set up our website with the LiveChat program, so I do not have any idea how easy it is to integrate the actual software to run it.

I also do not work with the payments or analytics part of the business, so I can't give any feedback on that, but I always have excellent support whenever I have technical issues with the program.

Customers get their questions answered quickly, resulting in increased sales. We are also becoming known for our excellent customer support in our industry leading to repeat customers. I know our customers talk in social media groups that our prices are high, but that the customer service provided (via LIveChat) makes it all worth while.

LiveChat review by Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.

"Livechat increases our mailing list daily. "

What do you like best?

Integration with mailchimp ; By integrating our Livechat with Mailchimp ,we have successfully grown our mailing list on a daily basis ,via the newsletter subscription option on our prechat survey.Ensuring every new web visitor is likely added to our newsletter list.

Chat reporting : Livechats chat reporting system provides us with analytical insights into key chat metrics between our customer care team and web visitors.We are provided with metrics such as the chat satisfaction ratio ,chat duration report ,average response time report etc These insights assist us to note the weak points of our support structure ,while consolidating on the strong points.

What do you dislike?

The Livechat botengine chatbot was introduced last year and we were never informed about this.Until I stumbled upon it,on the Livechat website.

That was pure over site on the part of Livechats sales team.

Livechat enable our agents respond faster to more customer enquiry than they are usually able to on other support mediums like emails ,physical office visits ,post mails or phone calls.

Thus we have completely downgraded every other means for customers to reach us for support and focused majorly on Livechat. On an economic level,it is also way cheaper to maintain than the previously mentioned support mediums.

LiveChat review by Precious I.
Precious I.

"Best customer support team."

What do you like best?

Quality customer cover in terms of customer service support for users is the major reason I have stuck with Livechat at my workplace.

We use a variety of internet software solutions at work,and I dare say Livechat has the standout customer support team ; they are available every minute of the day,not via email but live chat and this only makes it better : as it means we get real time response to any questions ,we ask the Livechat team.

Livechat has got an helpful collection of resources via which it teaches users ways to maximise the benefits of the Livechat helpdesk solution too.The most valuable of these resource is the weekly articles we receive from Livechat,which introduces us to a new way to maximize sales with Livechat ; it has been really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that our agents are unable to respond to tickets via the Livechat smartphone app. Which is strange.I have complained about this to the Livechat support team and hopefully ,they will upgrade this app very soon.

Livechat serves as another channel apart from phone calls ,for our clients ,users and customers to reach us.It is at no cost to customers ,when they reach out to us via Livechat in contrast to via phone.Our agents also work faster on Livechat as against at the call centre,as they are able to respond to multiple persons at same time.

Learn more about LiveChat

LiveChat Videos

Learning about LiveChat?

* We monitor all LiveChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.