LiveChat

LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

LiveChat review by <span>Jessie D.</span>
Jessie D.
What do you like best?

We’re a tech company, so we wanted to make sure we were catering to all suitable ways our customers wanted to get in touch with us. Speed & visibility is very important to us and LiveChat helps to cover both of those perfectly. We also love the reporting available, as it makes it an easy job for us to monitor our chat satisfaction & predict cover levels.

Beyond the product, a gold star goes to the Live Chat team. Since developing a relationship on social media we have had several conversations around Live Chat and how best to use it's features. And more importantly Daniel Zieliński (of LC's marketing team) has taken the time to get to know about us -not just the facts and figures, but us as a team.

What do you dislike?

Honestly - nothing! LiveChat is helping us in every way we need it to.

Now we are catering to goals set that are based on getting new sign ups, as LiveChat helps us give much quicker responses to customers as and when they want information, increasing our trial conversions.

We also integrated LiveChat with all of our internal comms, so we can see when a chat has been completed and rated and it helps us give feedback or ask for help on each other on client conversations. Helping to centralize all our customer info and making it easy to find.

Showing 368 LiveChat reviews
LiveChat review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.
Validated Review

Always keep in touch. Very useful.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
LiveChat review by <span>Jonathan Y.</span>
Jonathan Y.

Pricy, but does the job well!

What do you like best?

Livechat allows our team to provide support and sales to our customers in real time by removing the clunky UI problems that a lot of chat providers just don't get right. Their UI requires almost zero training for each employee and gives us amazing insight to each customer and their problems. The ability to prevent messages before a customer sends them helps us fight fraud and respond faster. The uptime is highly dependable and something our team relies on.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing model is unhelpful to small companies that are just starting. They also rely on a few old school technologies that make securing your website more difficult (Content Security Policies)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business relies on instant and easy communication with your customers this is the best option.

Livechat provides us a platform to chat with potential customers and support existing customers. We use the data generated to help us understand customer trends, find improvements with our product, and build better relations with our customers

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveChat review by <span>Rueben O.</span>
Rueben O.
Validated Review

Helpful tools and big care to customers.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

LiveChat review by <span>Damion W.</span>
Damion W.

LiveChat is a convenient Chat

Validated Review
What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

LiveChat review by <span>Kiana C.</span>
Kiana C.

LiveChat is great!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Livechat is super easy to use. You can have "canned" responses to the top questions you are asked. We are typically asked the same 5-10 questions.. so we set the canned responses for quick access and it's easy to respond to multiple messages at once. It also allows you to keep the same message for multiple agents.. this way, we aren't giving out different answers every time. I also like that when I am logged in on the computer, if I get a message it says "INCOMING CHAT" and alerts me. This is helpful because I an often multitask.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that for the basic package you can only have one agent. I also dislike the application for LiveChat. The app on android does not work properly. I will receive a message, and go to chat and it says i'm "offline".. when i'm connected to wifi. I will log out and log back in and I lose my chat. Its unfortunate that it doesn't work well because we lose a lot of business by not being available on weekeneds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get LiveChat! We've had all kinds of questions from customers and potential customers. People like the convenience of having someone to chat with over the computer.

We've learned shoppers are lazy and impatient. They want answers right away. They go onto our website and immediately chat us to ask for the price of our product.. even when there is a big green button there that says SHOP.

LiveChat review by <span>Mason R.</span>
Mason R.
What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

Learn more about LiveChat

LiveChat Videos

Learning about LiveChat?

* We monitor all LiveChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.