LiveChat

LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

LiveChat review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"LiveChat Is Where It's At!"

What do you like best?

It's a new, effective, easily managed communication device to interact with our existing and potential clients. We are also using LiveChat as a training device for new and existing staff as the reports and archives allow immediate coaching opportunities.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have access or even a trial access to some of the features the higher priced plans provide (e.g. work scheduler).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a go. We knew within a week or two this program would help us grow our business and it was nice to have the free trial to explore this new opportunity before being locked in to a long-term decision.

It has allowed us to be a help desk for our newly launched online registration portal. LiveChat has also allowed us to extend our hours we are available to speak with existing and potential clients. People choose various ways to communicate and LiveChat allows access to our business through another medium.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
Showing 453 LiveChat reviews
LiveChat review by Eugenio S.
Eugenio S.

"Always keep in touch. Very useful."

What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
LiveChat review by Damion W.
Damion W.

"LiveChat is a convenient Chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveChat review by Riley I.
Riley I.

"Let's Chat About Live Chat!"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is a an awesome platform for on web interactions with customers and for being about to flag certain conversations, and to redirect inquiries based on the context of the chat. I also love that you can get a live view of what the customer is typing, before its sent, so you/or your support team can begin formulating a solution before the message is sent.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat is suiting all of our current user needs, and we don't have any reservations at that time with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are constantly receiving support related emails, or questions regarding your product, using LiveChat with a support person ready to help out your customers really improves customer satisfaction. Take some time to consider how important that immediate help/customer satisfaction is, and if it is highly valued, definitely look into LiveChat

Questions from users on our website/support requests. Also, support request that require further explanation or investigation, we can flag, and have those flagged chats sent to our success team to follow up with. Benefits are pretty endless, primarily being convenience, and customer satisfaction.

LiveChat review by Rueben O.
Rueben O.

"Helpful tools and big care to customers."

What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

LiveChat review by Mason R.
Mason R.

"The easiest way to earn more money every month."

What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

LiveChat review by Roland M.
Roland M.

"universal online chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is an important tool for attracting customers to the site in my company. Since the introduction of LiveChat, our volume of incoming phone calls of customers has decreased by an order of magnitude. Most of our customer acquisition now takes place on this platform, through the form on our website. Customers like to have immediate access to someone when they need it. And LiveChat includes great opportunities that provide metrics and data to improve planning, tracking.

What do you dislike?

I want Livechat to introduce a feature that allows users to call us on the Livechat dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and easy to learn how to use. It's frustrating that there is a typing lag and that the customer's bubbles move around, but it makes it so the agent supports does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We use it to answer questions from users on the site. We have a lot of canned answers prepared, but constantly collect new questions to add to our FAQ support and experience new ideas for art products.

LiveChat review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Solid Chat Software"

What do you like best?

I like the color-coded view of my open chats: green for current, red for waiting on response and grey for inactive or closed. I find it helpful that LiveChat lets any operator create "canned responses" this makes it efficient and easy to deliver a consistent message. We use the desktop app, the push notifications make it easy to see when chats come in. I also like that we can see how many users are currently browsing our site

What do you dislike?

I like the simple traditional interface. Recently there was an update that added more information to the dashboard that I really don't use, like location data. There is the option to switch back to the traditional interface.

My team accepts live chats. We can transfer chats between operators, we can set chats to auto assign. This has all the features that we need

LiveChat review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"LiveChat"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software.

Easy setup of chat agent setup.

You can see chat history of user and agent

Setting timers for when chat is available. Customizing the chat bubble so customers know chat is available or not.

There is a reporting section that shows number of days you have had chats, chat satisfaction scores, availability, number in queue holding for an agent and survey results.

There is even a dashboard that shows real time and 7 day stat you can show on a TV on the wall.

They also have an app store with Chat Widget themes and other apps that work with LiveChat

LiveChat did a great job of letting us do several trail runs before we purchased the product.This allowed us to test it out with customers before our purchase!

What do you dislike?

With other SaaS apps we use, the available plug-in app selection is large. LiveChage has a handful and I am sure as time goes on they will continue to add more as they receive feedback from their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After doing research on the different chat options out there, we found that LiveChat met our needs for how we wanted to use it and also grow as time goes on. Pricing was in the range we were looking for with the features we needed.

LiveChat has helped us with simple requests that we can turn around quickly. Before LC, those requests would go into our support software and could sit there for a few hours before they were touched.

It is also another way for our customers to contact us.

LiveChat review by Gerardo S.
Gerardo S.

"Bussiness chat"

What do you like best?

This tool is a grate solutions for corporation when you need to contact someone in real time or be contacted, in this way I like LiveChat because it is very fast, you don´t waste your time waiting any response. Another thing I like is the chat,it is faster than others because it has a predictive function that allows you to answer in less than twenty second.

What do you dislike?

I like all its characteristics, you can implement it in your retail sells allowing you to connect with your clients almost personalized. They don´t have to wait hours, just lend them the detail in seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to those people who are starting new business or have stores and clients to use it.

It has come to solve the speed of transmitting the information in your business, the clients wil be satisfied. I have contacted my clients anytime I like for closing a sell.

LiveChat review by Maryanna F.
Maryanna F.

"Livechat helped increase sales"

What do you like best?

I like that I can effectively communicate with my clients using this program. Questions are solved very effectively. Something deserve a phone call, and some do not, and when something requires less than a phone call, chat has a chat room to help me solve problems with speed

What do you dislike?

There are several times that I was banned from the system automatically, but I think this can happen to anything. Otherwise I have zero problems with LiveChat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and easy to learn. It's disappointing that there is an input delay and that the client's bubbles are moving, but it does so that the support agent does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We process online chats from people around the world, and this tool is the best tool we've used so far. It has adequate reporting, interoperability, excellent support and reasonable evaluation

LiveChat review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"Pricy, but does the job well!"

What do you like best?

Livechat allows our team to provide support and sales to our customers in real time by removing the clunky UI problems that a lot of chat providers just don't get right. Their UI requires almost zero training for each employee and gives us amazing insight to each customer and their problems. The ability to prevent messages before a customer sends them helps us fight fraud and respond faster. The uptime is highly dependable and something our team relies on.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing model is unhelpful to small companies that are just starting. They also rely on a few old school technologies that make securing your website more difficult (Content Security Policies)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business relies on instant and easy communication with your customers this is the best option.

Livechat provides us a platform to chat with potential customers and support existing customers. We use the data generated to help us understand customer trends, find improvements with our product, and build better relations with our customers

LiveChat review by Kiana C.
Kiana C.

"LiveChat is great!"

What do you like best?

Livechat is super easy to use. You can have "canned" responses to the top questions you are asked. We are typically asked the same 5-10 questions.. so we set the canned responses for quick access and it's easy to respond to multiple messages at once. It also allows you to keep the same message for multiple agents.. this way, we aren't giving out different answers every time. I also like that when I am logged in on the computer, if I get a message it says "INCOMING CHAT" and alerts me. This is helpful because I an often multitask.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that for the basic package you can only have one agent. I also dislike the application for LiveChat. The app on android does not work properly. I will receive a message, and go to chat and it says i'm "offline".. when i'm connected to wifi. I will log out and log back in and I lose my chat. Its unfortunate that it doesn't work well because we lose a lot of business by not being available on weekeneds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get LiveChat! We've had all kinds of questions from customers and potential customers. People like the convenience of having someone to chat with over the computer.

We've learned shoppers are lazy and impatient. They want answers right away. They go onto our website and immediately chat us to ask for the price of our product.. even when there is a big green button there that says SHOP.

LiveChat review by Łukasz K.
Łukasz K.

"It's great, what else can I say?"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can see what your customer is typing in real time and you can start thinking about a solution for their problem.

What do you dislike?

The same thing as what I like - it's difficult not to start typing in the response but once you do, they can see that you are typing something and stop typing themselves. They won't send the message because they're waiting for your message and you can't send your message because it answers the question they won't send. And I don't think there's a way to disable automated greetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to contact their support - they're friendly and know their stuff.

Customer success. Customers that contact us are more likely to convert and LiveChat fills the gap between rather inconvenient email and personal phone. Plus it comes with a knowledge base (we build it organically, as customers come up with questions) and a ticket system.

LiveChat review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Highly recommend LiveChat"

What do you like best?

We have been piloting LiveChat for 30 days and have just converted to a subscription. The main reasons we like Live Chat are: (1) ease of use, (2) excellent customer service, (3) added value to our website, and (4) our immediate availability to our clients.

What do you dislike?

We have only been using LiveChat for 30 days. So far, we haven't found any features that we dislike.

Research shows that the ability to chat live leads to a higher execution of sales. Likewise, the ability to chat live adds a great depth to the customer service experience. We have found that, in today's world, people are looking for efficient and immediate answers. Being able to ask the question and receive an immediate answer, instead of waiting for a return call or email, provides a high level of satisfaction to our clients.

LiveChat review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"LiveChat is the best way to connect with customers fast."

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and the platform is solid. It doesn't glitch or breakdown and technical support is just a chat away.

What do you dislike?

Up until recently the only to dislike about LiveChat was that they didn't have a bot platform. However, with the recent (as in days ago) launch of BotEngine, that problem is solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LiveChat. They are industry standard in chat applications and, now that they have a BotEngine, they are a complete chat solution.

**The only exceptions would be that they need to further develop their reseller program and that, as of right now, you can't initiate a tweet via SMS. They need to develop a Twilio integration, but I'm sure that will come soon. Easier Zapier integration would be nice as well.

LiveChat makes it easy to communicate with customers on their mobile devices. Since 70-80% of our content is consumed on phones and tablets, this has been extremely beneficial for answering questions and obtain quick direct responses.

LiveChat review by Lakhan M.
Lakhan M.

"Help in every way possible"

What do you like best?

The pop up messaging feature is one of the best features about LiveChat. LiveChat is also quite affordable, even for Small enterprises with the lowest packages starting from $16. Setting up is quite easy with very clear instructions. The application itself is fun to use. Livechat also provides multiple articles for trouble shooting any errors. The support team working round the clock to ensure the best customer experience is also highly trained and supportive in any matter possible.

What do you dislike?

One major disadvantage of this application is that LiveChat is not easy to integrate with other CRMs. Along with this, Livechat limits the ability to customize messaging popups. We can adjust the message but we can't adjust them to appear according to the message first received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat provides an amazing user experience due to its interfaces and great features. I would recommend this to people who are mostly involved in telemarketing or sales. People from such industries need to respond quickly to customers and clients and this is where LiveChat works best.

I use LiveChat for Help Desk and the Live Chat features. As am the head of my department in a bank, a lot of customers contact my team regarding the banks services. I have to make sure that my responses to these people are informative and to the point because I can not let a customer walk away without solving the problem. I have to attend to queries everyday and LiveChat is the only way I can do that.

LiveChat review by Ricardo W.
Ricardo W.

"Always be best with Live Chat"

What do you like best?

Very amazing. A lot fun and just relaxful things. I really can't imagine my work without program like that one. So great discuss with customers and more important that fast and with great quality.

What do you dislike?

Really i'm not moaning that it poor or expensive. Its great to have it and of course use it. So i don't have any minuses. Completely happy with it. Thank you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes surely I will recommend it to all. Its safe Time. Very easy in installing. Even if you are struggle with it you can have it support so fast. So dont wait. Make choice with Live Chat.

I'm using Live Chat all most every day. The huge helper at work and is the great tool which I have.You can increase your business. I really enjoy with it. Need to have it .It's a big help.

LiveChat review by Jesus F.
Jesus F.

"A live chat quite complete and with several advantages over others"

What do you like best?

It is free, quite easy to log in, it allows you to serve many customers at the same time, which reduces the cost of use and increases browsing time, its interface is very easy to understand, it is cross-platform and fast in its interaction

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only disadvantage, like all live chat, is that you have to be constantly aware of the chats, to respond to customers and / or not to allow unauthorized uses, customers should be familiar with this same type of software

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended that all users know and see the connections that are active, so the functionalities of this type of software services are better utilized

It allows communication with students and other users better and faster

LiveChat review by CAMILA R.
CAMILA R.

"Conversación a tiempo real"

What do you like best?

Es un canal de comunicación amplio con un gran nivel de interactividad a tiempo real. Es bastante novedoso debido a la facilidad, sencillez y agilidad con la que está diseñado. Muy eficaz y productivo dejando que interactues con el resto del equipo a tiempo real creando un trabajo en equipo inmejorable y equitativo.

What do you dislike?

Una de las desventajas más grandes, son la necesidad constante de una vigilancia las 24 horas del día. Es complicado atender en cualquier momento cualquier necesidad que pueda surgir generando a su vez un sobre coste para el que algunas empresas no están dispuestas a invertir.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La herramienta ayuda a los clientes a resolver sus dudas en un corto espacio de tiempo, generando una gran satisfacción

Genera una fidelidad frente al cliente inmediata, en la cual, la cartera de clientes puede ir creciendo de una forma progresiva y rápida. Al mismo tiempo les aportas una seguridad y garantiza una eficacia frente a cualquier problema que pueda surgir. Es una gran herramienta que consigue simplicidad y a la vez compromiso.

LiveChat review by Noah N.
Noah N.

"LiveChat"

What do you like best?

Esta aplicación es compatible con ordenadores y con teléfonos, eso ayuda mucho en el momento de la comunicación y se agradece, la verdad. Este software también permite al cliente tener en cuenta el beneficio de ser asesorado al instante, para mejorar su fuerza de ventas y servicio. Eso satisface bastante las espectativas de los clientes con respecto a la empresa. Es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar. Me a gustado bastante

What do you dislike?

El mayor problema de LiveChats que le faltan recursos para enviar algunos archivos,que para ciertos trabajos y negocios son bastante importantes. También podría mejorarse la velocidad de funcionamiento del programa, ya que podría ser más rápida, al iniciarse y al cerrarse, pero en general esta bien

Recommendations to others considering the product

facilita la comunicación gracias a su fluidez en ese aspecto, totalmente recomendable,con la confianza de que siempre habrá una respuesta a la duda o problema

Livechat resuelve problemas asegurando que los usuarios puedan contactar con las empresas cuando no están en línea y asegurarse de obtener una respuesta a su duda o problema. Es muy fácil la comunicación empresa-usuario

LiveChat review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Great for Self-Starting Managers with Internal IT"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is the gold standard for customization, either by cloud or server. Our call center used the in-house server solution to launch credit union data processing member (end banking customer) support. We migrated to a solution on the cloud because it is the only complete solution to customized both prioritized routing and skill based routing, with multiple agents and skill sets. No other solution will allow you to effectively set skill levels, or use multiple locations with rollover or business after hours. It also does push chat as optional, on multiple channels, which avoids the ¨support request trap¨ for push vs pull chats on support pages. (You want push on sales pages, and pull on non-revenue support pages, like tech support or banking balances.)

What do you dislike?

Two general areas of concern: First, the technical support was outside the United States. I will disclose they even missed a meeting with our CEO after agreeing to it. The time change for engineering level support in mid-eastern Europe was challenging, but language barrier was never an issue. Engineers are thoughtful and proactive, but they seem to choose to ignore the requests that are either non-revenue/time consuming, or they consider out of scope but are in the contract as far as we can see. If the request was deemed trouble, I fear we were treated like the ¨office problem child.¨ The solution to this is to an internal IT willing and able to handle the support, coding and documentation, and only buy the cloud version if you want upgrades at all...

The final challenge was pricing, since we were FORCED to migrate to cloud, almost held hostage, as they would not allow us the expansion products with an older site license (server). I recommend the company credit any prior server license purchase, dollar for dollar, migration upgrades. The missed CEO meeting was about discounting our migration, of course! We had to migrate to WebEx for pricing, and dismantle our hopes of the complexity needed. Caution: WebEx says they can do things, but they CAN´T, the sales people don´t understand the chat product with has push but is not nearly as complex as Live Chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully compare with others. If you need complex routing, skills and sales you MUST use this one. WebEx will lie to you about pricing, and features, because sales team is clueless so talk to EXISTING users of the chat. Ask for a LIVE tour of an operating client interface.

In serving credit unions (client) and their members (banking end customers), we were hard pressed to find the scale ability, route ability and skill ability we need. We needed to provide three complete solutions to credit union on B2B: Complete outsource of chat, complete hosted chat solution, and chat as a backup (shared) based on business hours, skills or contact reason. This means host ability, scale ability skill ability and even skill levels, across many channels, topology and locations. Certain hours we needed to back some clients up. It would be a hot mess without the customization and scope of Live Chat core products.

We also need three channels: Our in-house support/sales (as well as for our CUSO partners); Internet banking support; and, sales support for clients to members. The complexity grows as do the channels.

We also needed a secure URL platform to disseminate logged in, verified online banking clients. In the end, credit union members wanted things that were not appropriate for chat, or for the channel they used, causing member frustration that could not be overcome.

LiveChat review by Jim I.
Jim I.

"Great functionality and easy to use"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is really easy to implement, and it is simple. I also like that is more affordable than Intercom. Great for teams that need a low cost solution, and aren't investing the money and energy required to build a fully-integrated inbound marketing system.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes see users transfer a chat to an agent who is away from their desk, and then the chat sits there inaccessible because you can't recall it. I will like to see a better improved mobile app. We should be able to do everything from the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat is quick, effective, user friendly, fun to work with, and thus far glitch-free. It is a good support tool for large and medium companies. For small companies, I do not think the investment is justified.

LiveChat provides my team with analytical data detailing web visitor interaction with our website. These analytical data helps the help desk team improve the quality of our game while also aiding the product design team to effectively customize our website for maximized sales conversion.

LiveChat review by Quentin B.
Quentin B.

"Livechat is great, but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

keyboard shortcuts that make it easy to type large sections of text or concise statements with nothing more than a # and phrase. It also is fast and easy to access. I love how it allows you to see archives and create tickets. You also can use routing to have different queues for guests such as for sales vs support. The app is helpful for when on the move. They also have their own support team that can help out whenever an issue happens

What do you dislike?

I dont like the desktop app as it can sometime be buggy. The app has some issues with signing off properly which could cause some chats to be queued up when you are supposed to be offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a fantastic product and very light weight

Potential clients get an instant contact with a certified account manager and current clients get near instantaneous support.

LiveChat review by Rony C.
Rony C.

"Great Simple Interface!"

What do you like best?

Live chat is dead simple to use, I am a big fan of products that don't try to do everything, but focus clearly at being the best at one specific thing , and live chat is great at live chat.

What do you dislike?

I use pre-surveys, and it would be great if I could hide pre-surveys to logged in users. I did not find out how to do that in live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply try it, we moved from intercom to live chat because we were not happy with the clunk interface, chats with the same person being sliced into multiple chats and the absence of a pre-survey feature. Live chat filled in the gap and has proved to be an awesome experience for us.

Live chat, customer success. It's dead simple, and I love that we can trigger a pro-active chat when we know a user is struggling to talk to us.

LiveChat review by Vikki R.
Vikki R.

"Easy to use app with superior support help. "

What do you like best?

LiveChat is easy to use and to navigate. If there is ever anything I don't understand, the support team always has my back! I think they are available 24/7 (We only run our chat program during normal business hours). But they are always, friendly, helpful and very quick to respond. The mobile app is easy to set up and easy to use. I can always be on the go with this. I especially like it when I'm on my mobile and need to switch to my desktop (to grab a file to transfer or something). The current chat log is right there like I've been using the desktop app the whole time.

What do you dislike?

When there are "after hours' tickets, it is not possible to respond via mobile. You do receive an email saying someone left you a message on your chat, but in order to answer your customers you have to be logged onto the desktop. Customers questions can go unanswered for days if you don't have access to your computer. I've submitted a request for this to be in their next upgrade, so I'm crossing my fingers!

The mobile app logs you in automatically if you keep your email in the login section. There used to be a log in automatically on and off button, but that has been removed. It kept me logged in one night that I was unaware of. I had about 3 people looking for help that I didn't catch.

So the mobile app needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did not set up our website with the LiveChat program, so I do not have any idea how easy it is to integrate the actual software to run it.

I also do not work with the payments or analytics part of the business, so I can't give any feedback on that, but I always have excellent support whenever I have technical issues with the program.

Customers get their questions answered quickly, resulting in increased sales. We are also becoming known for our excellent customer support in our industry leading to repeat customers. I know our customers talk in social media groups that our prices are high, but that the customer service provided (via LIveChat) makes it all worth while.

LiveChat review by Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.

"Livechat increases our mailing list daily. "

What do you like best?

Integration with mailchimp ; By integrating our Livechat with Mailchimp ,we have successfully grown our mailing list on a daily basis ,via the newsletter subscription option on our prechat survey.Ensuring every new web visitor is likely added to our newsletter list.

Chat reporting : Livechats chat reporting system provides us with analytical insights into key chat metrics between our customer care team and web visitors.We are provided with metrics such as the chat satisfaction ratio ,chat duration report ,average response time report etc These insights assist us to note the weak points of our support structure ,while consolidating on the strong points.

What do you dislike?

The Livechat botengine chatbot was introduced last year and we were never informed about this.Until I stumbled upon it,on the Livechat website.

That was pure over site on the part of Livechats sales team.

Livechat enable our agents respond faster to more customer enquiry than they are usually able to on other support mediums like emails ,physical office visits ,post mails or phone calls.

Thus we have completely downgraded every other means for customers to reach us for support and focused majorly on Livechat. On an economic level,it is also way cheaper to maintain than the previously mentioned support mediums.

LiveChat review by Precious I.
Precious I.

"Best customer support team."

What do you like best?

Quality customer cover in terms of customer service support for users is the major reason I have stuck with Livechat at my workplace.

We use a variety of internet software solutions at work,and I dare say Livechat has the standout customer support team ; they are available every minute of the day,not via email but live chat and this only makes it better : as it means we get real time response to any questions ,we ask the Livechat team.

Livechat has got an helpful collection of resources via which it teaches users ways to maximise the benefits of the Livechat helpdesk solution too.The most valuable of these resource is the weekly articles we receive from Livechat,which introduces us to a new way to maximize sales with Livechat ; it has been really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that our agents are unable to respond to tickets via the Livechat smartphone app. Which is strange.I have complained about this to the Livechat support team and hopefully ,they will upgrade this app very soon.

Livechat serves as another channel apart from phone calls ,for our clients ,users and customers to reach us.It is at no cost to customers ,when they reach out to us via Livechat in contrast to via phone.Our agents also work faster on Livechat as against at the call centre,as they are able to respond to multiple persons at same time.

LiveChat review by David S.
David S.

"Excellent ROI within less than 2 weeks of use."

What do you like best?

Push notifications work splendidly, it doesn't use up too much of my battery power (unlike competing products), I don't need to log in every time I launch the app.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see integration with Google Translate. It would also be helpful to see additional details logged into the Archived chats. There are some details like Platform which are only seen during the live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 30 day demo, and check your ROI. This is easy to verify.

Customer engagement, increase revenue.

I have found recently, that customers are too impatient to send email or pick up the phone.

But with LiveChat, I usually have dozens of customer chat sessions every week - far more interaction than I get thru other contact channels.

And LiveChat has excellent ROI. You can check your ROI thru using the reporting feature to see how many sales you have generated as a result of using LiveChat. It is common so see the service pay for itself multiple times per month.

LiveChat review by Amarachi O.
Amarachi O.

"It is everything,you expect from an HELPDESK tool"

What do you like best?

Botengine : Live chats botengine is a real time saver for customer care agents .Sometimes we get tired of responding to the same question over and over again.Botengine helps respond to the most popular questions asked us ,and allow us focus on the tricky or complex problems faced by customers.

Appealing user interface : I have been put off learning to use platforms in the past ,simply because the user interface was unappealing and unintuitive. Live chat gets a pass in this regard ,ensuring the user interface is appealing and very much intuitive ,aiding the speed at which I picked up the workings of this program.

Great support resource - On the Live chat website ,there is an avalanche of resource for customer care agents to learn about newer ways to use Live chat : from short videos to articles ,they have all been helpful towards making the job of customer care agents much easier and effective at same time

What do you dislike?

Nothing .Live chat provides everything a customer care agent seeks from an HELPDESK tool. I will like to see video conference features introduced at some point on Live chat though.

Live chat helps us stay in touch with our customers whenever they run into rough waters while using our services. It is the fastest means for a customer to get quick responses from a company rep.

While a customer may not be able to speak to a phone agent ,because the queue is too long ,and will get a response to email sent to the company after a 24 hour period, customers who contact our HELPDESK team ,using Live chat of course get an instantaneous response.

LiveChat review by Emilia E.
Emilia E.

"Seamless,efficient customer care solution."

What do you like best?

Livechat helpdesk software was easy to setup and easily understood in terms of the work environment (ui). Pricing is fair enough at $149 monthly for the enterprise version,which is what we use at work.I am particularly impressed by the amount of help guides available on Livechat website ,majorly in article or short video tutorial which help users maximise the benefit of the best helpdesk program I know about Livechat.

What do you dislike?

Livechat maybe needs to introduce an audio call feature .I recently had to chat with a company's customer care agent recently and made use of their audio chat feature,and I felt it would be an addition,if we can have this on Livechat too.

Everything that has to do with customer service interacting with clients and partners is what Livechat does. It practically saves us and the our clients and partners a whole ton of time,we would had spent responding to customer query on the call cedntre. It is a fast ,seamless and efficient way for clients to reach out to us.

LiveChat review by Administrator

"Great Tool for Prospecting from Website"

What do you like best?

This is an excellent tool for prospecting off of your website. When anyone hits the website, you are able to set rules on how and when the chat pops up for the visitor (time and/or number of pages hit, etc). This allows you to talk to them when they are actively researching your product and answer any questions they might have, which is extremely helpful for the visitor and allows you to push them along the funnel.

What do you dislike?

If you set to routing rules, the box no longer pops up automatically, we found this out the hard way. We couldn't understand why we were not getting any more chats. The reason is that if you have this feature on, you have to initiate the chat. My team did not know that, so no chats were happening. I finally engaged the support team from LiveChat and they explained this feature.

Capturing prospects as they are researching our product and setting meetings with potential new customers.

LiveChat review by Opeyewa A.
Opeyewa A.

"Works for me."

What do you like best?

I like the eye-catchers ,they come in different templates and have greatly attracted lot of our web. visitors to chat with a support agent. Without the eye-catchers, it is very likely lot of our customers wouldn't had been aware of the availability of live support.

Lately, we have also been able build our own custom analytics , by using its API to feed analytic reports into our own in-house analytic infrastructure.

What do you dislike?

I wish the support team. is able to respond to customer tickets via the app. Currently , we have to be logged on the desktop to respond to tickets.

We use Livechat as a means to interact and guide our customer activities surrounding their patronage of our product and services. Thus ,it has become a sort of a go-to tool for them to seek help or clarification as against sending emails,visiting the office or even calling.

LiveChat review by Mooy Bridget A.
Mooy Bridget A.

"Perfect helpdesk tool."

What do you like best?

I love the basic statistic feature ; which provides us with an excellent way to catch up with the state of our customer service,giving us access to crucial customer service metrics regarding our conversations with customers and tickets from customers on a weekly basis.

Also comes with the best eye catcher of any helpdesk tool ,ensuring visitors to our website are aware about the availability of live support to guide them on the website.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app. can cover as much features as the pc version of Livechat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do incorporate Livechat with the new Livechat Botengine. Botengine helps you cater to simple customer issues,while you focus on the big ones.

We run a service which is quite novel in this part of the world ; Livechat has allowed us better explain to visitors on our website about the huge benefits of our service to them.

LiveChat review by Omar M.
Omar M.

"Live chat is our top app for support requests"

What do you like best?

The app is very user friendly, easy to integrate and very reliable. I like that it's straightforward, allows us to handle support requests in multiple languages, tickets and the reporting part is also very important to us, we can measure KPIs for volume of chats and tickets, chat satisfaction and engagements. I also like that it's very affordable compared to other solutions we've had in the past.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, I think there's always space for improvement, I recall we had to make some tweaks to the code ourselves to be able to route chats with from a particular group/skill or language to other users when these languages were not available, so more flexibility into the routing of chats would be great. Other than that it would be great to have more options for greetings/engagements, for example that you could use a different type of chat window like a bubble with a "let me know if you need help" message on specific pages instead of the default chat window

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's worth it

we are solving all sorts of issues that you can think of, from technical problems to giving information on products and services, the benefit is that customers prefer to use the live chat over phone support and emails as they are able to get instant help

LiveChat review by Nikki B.
Nikki B.

"Live Chat Review "

What do you like best?

Being able to see what is being typed in order to anticipate a reply for a faster response.

What do you dislike?

The "not accepting chats" option was misleading to me and I thought that would disconnect me from my chat until my supervisor informed me that it wouldn't cut me off mid-chat.

I help people find the information that they're looking for on our website, so being able to see what page they were at on the website before they came to the help chat helps me know what area of the website they're needing help with. I'm also able to know what they're needing help with through the initial intake questions that customers fill out because it directly asks them what they are having a problem with. My only suggestion with this would be to have a character limit on this (not sure if this is a Live Chat or our website setting) because some people will type out a full paragraph so when the automated response asks them how I can help once I've opened the chat, I often have people tell me that they just typed it out so it causes some confusion for the customer.

LiveChat review by Anne F.
Anne F.

"Simple live chat software, perfect for our needs!"

What do you like best?

We recently started providing live chat support to our website visitors and are so happy we chose LiveChat! The UI is simple and intuitive. We especially love LiveChat's search functionality, detailed reporting, and ability to integrate with Autopilot. We are now able to resolve customer problems while they are on our site in real time and automate follow ups using channels like email, SMS, and Facebook ads based on tags.

What do you dislike?

Very minor, but the spell check feature on desktop could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a go!

LiveChat is helping us respond to customers quickly. The ability to connect with Autopilot saves our team time, helps us reduce churn, and allows us to operate more efficiently.

LiveChat review by Olufunke O.
Olufunke O.

"Sneak-peek gives us an insight into the customers typing mind. "

What do you like best?

Installation was just as simple as copying and pasting an HTML code into every page of our website.

Livechat gives us a presence everywhere, including on social media : with Livechat Facebook integration for instance, our customers can chat with the support team right from our Facebook fan page.

Livechat sneak-peek feature gives us a look into our customers mind by showing us what our customers typing, before they send us a message.

What do you dislike?

Livechat mobile app. Only takes care of chatting with customers. We can't do upto 10% of what we can do on the desktop version.

Livechat has enabled us close more sales than we usually do.

We know from experience that most customers want to talk to a customer representative first, before making a purchase. And in the process where they are unable to speak with someone, they are likely to not close the sales immediately or eventually quit thinking about using our services.

LiveChat review by Deborah E.
Deborah E.

"The sneak-peak is a deal breaker. "

What do you like best?

The sneak-peek feature tool on Livechat is a standout innovation and it gives customer service an edge, allowing agents better anticipate customer questions and prepare for them even before they are sent.

I also love the analytical prowess of this software, it provides us everything from giving us a brief feature breakdown of visitors to our website, to daily summaries of our chat activity, to the sales tracking feature which makes it easier to measure the effectiveness of our sales people on the helpdesk team.

What do you dislike?

Its over due for Livechat to introduce a call feature on this wonderful helpdesk program.

Livechat enable us keep in touch with our customers, by making it easy for them to reach out to us when they encounter problems, and for us to meet them halfway and sort their problems.

It also provides us with analytical insights which enable us make informed business decisions.

LiveChat review by Rozalia M.
Rozalia M.

"LiveChat - great tool for your website customer service"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, captures visitors attention, creates a quick connection with the visitor. It saves time and it is satisfying for the customers. Software also lets you know which page the customer landed when started the chat. Our customer support can work in a team of 2 to 4 at a time.

What do you dislike?

It may be distracting when you answer multiple chats, so take one at a time, then continue with the next one. Other than that, its a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take chats one at a time. You can classify your daily chats by the pages they were coming.

Connect with customers, find what they need, being able to follow-up. We integrated it with WordPress and work with it through the web interface at LiveChatInc.com We answer customers with pre packaged information, whenever it's possible, to save time.

LiveChat review by Olabintan A.
Olabintan A.

"Makes my work easier."

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface , also backed full with analytical data useful for the growth of the modern day business. From my dashboard ,I can see the number of customers online on our website ,the number of customers currently chatting with the helpdesk team, the number of customers on hold etc

I can also invite select customers to chat with me via the dashboard. Also comes with a powerful ticketing system ,which allow customers provide their name , problem ,email and phone number (when helpdesk is offline) and we are able to get back to them ,when a rep. becomes available. It's just a perfect helpdesk tool really.

What do you dislike?

Livechat has worked perfectly ,and I have nothing against it as at this moment.

Livechat enables me monitor our customer movement on the website .Allowing me know when to add additional hands to the heldesk team to meet customer conversation demand. Overall,Livechat has allowed us stay in touch with our customers while they are on our website ; usually allowing us convince them to give our service a go.

LiveChat review by Abiola A.
Abiola A.

"Livechat ticked all the boxes."

What do you like best?

I like the presentation of Livechats User interface,it is attractive to the eyes and easy to navigate around.I also love the knowledge base feature,which allows chat agent create save pre-input response to the most popularly asked questions ; making it easy to answer these questions whenever they are asked.

Lastly the chat history feature ; which allows agents to see past history(conversation) between the agent and the customer ,making it easier to solve customer related issues.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I do not like about Livechat.Maybe the pricing for Livechat enterprise can be cheaper than it currently is at $149 per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Livechat is a perfect solution for businesses who need to give their company a preofessional outlook.

Livechat has enabled us guide our customers every step of the way. They can easily create tickets and we receive the tickets in just seconds,at the backend. Majorly,Livechat has reduced bounce rate on our website.

LiveChat review by User in Computer Software

"Gets the job done "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am able to communicate with my customers very effectively using this Program. Issues are taken care of very effectively. Somethings deserve a phone call and some things don't and when things require less than a phone call , Live chat is there to help me resolve issues with the quickness

What do you dislike?

I don't like the amount of time you get to reply but its manageable . Sometimes if someone replies the clock starts ticking even if the user is just saying thank you . But its a great program overall and I've been able to work around it

Taking care of issues through simple writing , its amazing and its quiet . This program allows me to communicate to my customers in a very quick manner, most conversations are quick and to the point and I'm getting issues resolved on the sport

LiveChat review by Justina E.
Justina E.

"Livechat does a great job."

What do you like best?

I like the Livechat customer care team ,they are available every minute of the day and take every complaint in their stride with urgency .

Livechat sends its users daily chat report ,which is helpful in rating the performance of the helpdesk team for the day.

I am gladdened with Livechats Facebook integration feature ,which enable partners and customers chat with our customer care team ,right on our Facebook page.

What do you dislike?

Livechat perfectly does a great job .Maybe its time we get to see a video chat feature.

Livechat makes it easier for our customers and partners to contact us with recommendations ,complaints and questions.Unlike when they send us an email ,on here they get immediate response to their queries at no cost to them in terms of phone bills ,which is the case if they choose to make a phone call.

LiveChat review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Communicate easily with LiveChat"

What do you like best?

I love that clients and prospects can come to our company website and speak with a sales or support rep immediately. It's also great that when we are off for the day, clients and prospects can leave us a livechat message that sends to our email queue and we can respond the following business day.

What do you dislike?

There are some times that I have been logged out automatically but I think that can happen with anything. Otherwise, I have zero issues with LiveChat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you'd like an easy way to chat with your clients and potential prospects, LiveChat is the best solution! It's so easy to use and it also integrates with other CRM forums that make logging the chats a breeze.

It allows both prospects and clients to chat with us easily

It allows for messages to still be sent after hours and on the weekends

It logs directly with our TeamSupport application which is where we keep all of our current customers logged

It makes it easy for us to log all information from the chat into our CRM as well

LiveChat review by Cole W.
Cole W.

"An Easy to Use Chat Interface Tool"

What do you like best?

LiveChat has great customer service and is easy to implement. At no time, did myself or my team have a quesiton that we couldn't find an answer too.

What do you dislike?

After 2 months of using it we've seen a few bugs in the system. (However Live Chat has been quick to fix the issues.)

We use Live Chat as a customer service tool within our company. With a customer base of over 300,000 customers we were looking for a chat tool that helps us better communicate with our customers and Live Chat fits that hole.

LiveChat review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Great service and tool!"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to see who was on the site and what page they were on. Analytic reports were easy to create because the data was very organized and easy to read. Canned messages were easy to use and assigning tickets to other sales reps was a very helpful tool.

What do you dislike?

It was priced higher than other chat platforms and I don't think it's as user friendly for the customer than other platforms I've used. It takes a little bit to learn how to use and understand all of the functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn as much of the features and functionalities as possible because LiveChat has a lot to offer and you want to make sure you're using it to it's fullest potential. Read blogs about it, learn from experts, search around after making your account, you won't be disappointed you put extra effort into it.

We saw our sales increase rapidly after implementing LiveChat. When someone has a problem or issue they want it resolved right away, if no one is available they will close out of the store and go elsewhere. We realized we have an advantage over other stores because LiveChat increases customer service which ultimately leads to customer retention.

LiveChat review by Faith S.
Faith S.

"LiveChat? More like LoooooooooveChat!!!!"

What do you like best?

I have been using LiveChat in the business I work for almost three years now since the first day of my employment with them. However, our very first chat was officially on October 21, 2011. SO, techinically 4 years going strong with LiveChat. I have watched over the years as the software has improved while the ease of functionality has increased. I am immediately able to give my customers a point of support contact. I love the detailed reporting available and all the variable matrixes. The analytics are impeccable!! Also, being able to integrate apps is phenomenal. LiveChat is so customizable and that is something I sincerely appreciate. The archives section is something I use on a daily basis as well. Having the Knowledge Base readily available has been super helpful. I have not had to use the LiveChat LiveChat feature- so that in itself speaks volumes!!

What do you dislike?

This is going to be difficult to get to a minimum of forty characters trying to think of something I dislike about LiveChat. In all honesty, I am beyond impressed and completely satisfied with the programming and the quality/integrity of the LiveChat name brand. You all have been continuously improving not only my experience but the experience of my customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how LiveChat has hosted webinars over the years. There is immediate support with a friendly knowledgeable staff. The pricing is incredible compared to all the benefits that are provided. Detailed reporting is a plus. Ease of adding users a positive. Being customizable is amazing!! Apps integration makes it an even better service. Adds competitiveness to your business and helps to contribute to increased sales.

My company works with cellular phone retailers all over the world. Currently we have markets in the United States, Canada, Australia, Italy, and Germany. Our customers need immediate attention and LiveChat allows us to do just that. No matter what the time, no matter how far the distance, LiveChat is always up and running for my customers. By allowing instant access to the LiveChat feature- our business sees a HUGE reduction in costly monetary adjustments. We are better able to midigate and lower our adjustment rates by being able to give a customer a correct response exactly when they need it. Our customers receive a better experience knowing we are always there for them- which in turn develops a better professional, trusting relationship. We can also monitor peaks in incoming chats so we always know when to be properly staffed.

LiveChat review by V C.
V C.

"Nice and very pleasant design"

What do you like best?

I like the color or the brand. Its calm and in the same time you can understand what service they bring.

the customer service is wonderful. I like how fast they can help me with any task.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that we need to pay the same amount of money even after we used it more than a year and a half. Some discount will be more welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if they have a budget to pay then i recommend, is one of the best paid livechat software

We do translation services and people what to live chat, they want to know right now the price and how much time will get their certificate translated.

LiveChat review by Samuel O.
Samuel O.

"Livechat gives a perfect screen experience on all smartphones"

What do you like best?

Livechat has an intuitive user dashboard ,which makes it easy to understand the workings of this software. It provides us with important analytical information about web visitors to our website and our app users. Integrates perfectly with our Facebook page , allowing visitors to our Facebook page to communicate with our customer service team right from Facebook.

It works perfectly on all smartphone mobile screen ,ensuring web visitors get a good experience across board.

What do you dislike?

Livechat is still yet to introduce a video chat or conference feature,despite it gradually becoming a norm on other helpdesk softwares.

Livechat help us communicate with our customers in real time. With Livechat ,our customers communicate with us for free ,at their convenience and get response from the customer care team faster than they would ,when they send an email.

LiveChat review by nonso A.
nonso A.

"Promotes efficiency in company/customer communication."

What do you like best?

Livechat has a user friendly and easy to grasp user interface. New helpdesk agents easily pickup the workings of Livechat in just a few days. I very much value the daily chat summaries ,sent to Livechat users at the end of every working day ; summarizing the basic chat statistic for the day,like : number of chats completed ,missed, number of good and bad rating in percentage and so on.

What do you dislike?

Livechat does a fanstastic work,making it very difficult to find a fault with its performance.

Livechat ensures we are reachable at all times to our customers. It also makes a lot of financial and functional sense as we save much more in finances and are more efficient when we communicate with our customers via an helpdesk tool as against via telephones or physical office visits.

LiveChat review by Hemang R.
Hemang R.

"User friendly Website chat tool"

What do you like best?

The way Live chat integrates with website is interesting. The flawless installation process and user friendly admin panel is exciting.

30 Days trial period is absolutely free where you can have number of users for testing purpose. Trial period allows you to test various features painlessly.

Managing categories is again pretty straightforward. Users can be categorized in one or more categories.

When some one inquires, we can set the amount of information that a visitor needs to enter before initializing the chat. They can also select relevant category and accordingly are transferred to respective representative.

Users can easily learn how to use the chat feature and manage visitors chat.

Visitors can raise tickets that can be received via email for further reference is again encouraging.

Overoll quite a good tool to use as web chat

What do you dislike?

Generally I didn't found any flaws, however better design and customization options can make it better. Visitors can be given features like ping or Buzz if they did not get response. Social Login feature will be exciting.

Additionally inability to club LiveChat with multiple internal email Id was one thing that troubled us a little for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it once and then compare it to my reviews. You will be pleased.

Live chat was introduced to help real time visitors and solve their queries related to our business services. With Livechat, our visitors were able to contact us in real time and ask for their queries which added to user experience and improved conversion rates.

LiveChat review by Jessie D.
Jessie D.

"Team Signable loves LiveChat - as a product and it's team!"

What do you like best?

We’re a tech company, so we wanted to make sure we were catering to all suitable ways our customers wanted to get in touch with us. Speed & visibility is very important to us and LiveChat helps to cover both of those perfectly. We also love the reporting available, as it makes it an easy job for us to monitor our chat satisfaction & predict cover levels.

Beyond the product, a gold star goes to the Live Chat team. Since developing a relationship on social media we have had several conversations around Live Chat and how best to use it's features. And more importantly Daniel Zieliński (of LC's marketing team) has taken the time to get to know about us -not just the facts and figures, but us as a team.

What do you dislike?

Honestly - nothing! LiveChat is helping us in every way we need it to.

Now we are catering to goals set that are based on getting new sign ups, as LiveChat helps us give much quicker responses to customers as and when they want information, increasing our trial conversions.

We also integrated LiveChat with all of our internal comms, so we can see when a chat has been completed and rated and it helps us give feedback or ask for help on each other on client conversations. Helping to centralize all our customer info and making it easy to find.

LiveChat review by John-Anthony D.
John-Anthony D.

"Great product for any business looking to bring their website and service to the next level"

What do you like best?

Our company has used LiveChat for about 12 months, and it's by far the most advanced, easy to use, and helpful tool we've invested in for our website.

Unlike some products, LiveChat allows you to easily open and follow up with 'Tickets,' meaning you're in constant contact with customers who need service or help with issues, and even better, sales. The Program automatically follow up in 3 days, which is a huge plus.

Another plus, which our company especially likes, is the App specifically designed for Apple Macs. Some programs are only online, which can be a hassle as you always have to have that browser tab open. LiveChat is it's own App, and notifies you clearly when there is a new chat, or a response. It's easy to see, and you'll never miss a customer who needs help.

All in all, I highly recommend the service for any website looking to give their customer's the best possible support.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I don't prefer about LiveChat App is the lack of support for 'Spell Checking'. Normally misspelled words will be caught on the browser with a red line underneath the word, LiveChat does not have this function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're interested in a live chat program for your website, give it a try for at least the trial period!

We are able to give expert advise in an on-demand fashion. Today, people don't want to have to call a business every time they have a question, LiveChat gives customers the ease of reaching out without interrupting their busy schedules.

LiveChat review by Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

"great way to engage customers and nice archives"

What do you like best?

This is great with automated responses, archives and locating the customers, we close many of our sales daily with this tool, it is invaluable to us. It also is able to integrate with our CRM management system Zendesk which helps us answer customer questions even when we don't have a representative online. Its nice we can transfer chats if needed to other reps. We often use the archive function to look up communications and this helps with what the customer told us and keeps everyone on the same page. Similarly, we have the history, the number of times the customer visited, their location and what page they are on which enable our representatives to more easily close the sale. It works internationally which helps our small company assist customers globally. The mobile app is great as well.

What do you dislike?

Many times our reps will forget to turn off chat, LiveChat isn't the best at handling this situation and we often lose the customer. Paying for each user can be tough for us to, in case someone overseas leaves their chat on then we can't have another customer log on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for small companys to add on, anyone can do it and it definitely helps makes sales

We are looking for a way to help customers live on our site and this is great tool, we get an amazing ROI on this item. It also helps us realized areas we need to communication with customers and improvements we need to make on our website for better assessibility. As a baby gear company, parents, grandparents and gift givers often need advice on what to choose or buy and this tool enables us to do that. We make a ton of our sales just by sending the right checkout link to them.

LiveChat review by Ashwin G.
Ashwin G.

"Can rely on their services anytime"

What do you like best?

They've the normal conventional features for a messaging application. Their unique selling point to me was the ability to see what the end user types in the chat box before they hit send. Gives you the superior power to determine and understand the user's attitude helping me to change the conversation voice accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for them to revamp the entire design for the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price they offer, i would recommend any small/medium sized business to give their solution a try. It will be useful if your business is into online sales.

LiveChat has helped our firm to close sales in the longer run. It helped us to identify the user location and change our dialect accordingly. Couple of other helpful features was to let us know the returning visitor and automatically loading their chat history

LiveChat review by Akinyinka Natasha A.
Akinyinka Natasha A.

"Our customers perfect companion."

What do you like best?

Integrates perfectly with the five major tools we use at work - Salesforce ,Mailchimp, Facebook , Google analytics ,Dropbox.

Gave our sales agent the power to control conversations with our customers courtesy features like sneak peek ; allowing us see what chat message our customers are about sending ,and offers us great customization potential with its css customization tool.

What do you dislike?

Livechat has been an impressive tool and can't pinpoint any downside to them for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's just the best helpdesk tool out there.

Livechat allows our customers connect seamlessly with our chat agents ; thereby increasing their trust in our brand.

LiveChat review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Bet commercial web-chat"

What do you like best?

The best in LiveChat is their technology already appreciated by so many users around the world. It's easy to use, efficient and helps to communicate with modern clients.

What do you dislike?

lack of cheap limited account for maybe $3-5 a month. For extra small websites. I think it would give them whole new crowd of users that aren't that interested in mounting chat on their websites. It's way less than their lowest price but it could be also strongly limited. For example to one user and one week chat history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using any free platform consider paying a bit more to have something reliable and efficient. Sometimes we can't get good software totally for free. Additionally with phones and messengers Livechat is perfect tool to engage online client.

Approaching clients when they are evidently stopped at some issue at website or when they are making decisions for too long.

LiveChat review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Livechat redefines helpdesk."

What do you like best?

I primarily love Livechat's customer care team ,as they are always helpful and available to solve issues whenever they come up. I also greatly cherish the sales tracker feature which measures the volume of sales closed via Livechat and rates each agent on the help-desk team according to their role in closing sales. The newly introduced Botengine is a step forward too as it will save sales team more time to focus on complicated customer queries and allow the Livechat Bot address simple customer issues.

What do you dislike?

I wish Livechat could incorporate video calling features into its software.

We use Livechat to connect with our customers , guide , assist and relate with them all through their lifetime as a customer of our brand.

It has made conversations with our customers better organized and much more efficient.

LiveChat review by Administrator

"Livechat Inc is a smooth, well refined product"

What do you like best?

I have three favorite parts about Livechat Inc.

1) The transition from the desktop to the app is smooth. I frequently find myself on livechat and a visitor will linger for a while. I can leave the computer knowing I won't miss a message. I leave the app running 24/7 on my phone, it's that good.

2) The team stats give me all of the details I want to know and no junk to sort through that I don't care to know. Solid work on presenting me the right information without fluff.

3) Their own support and dev teams are really fast. I reported a bug with the stats feature a few years back and it was literally fixed right away. As in, a developer fixed code within hours type of fast. Freaky fast.

What do you dislike?

The price is pretty obscene. Realistically you need to be on the $39/mo plan (per seat) to really use the features and that adds up fast when you start staffing it. It's a 1 month ROI to run my own chat software on my own server. So that's one monthly bill that I hate, no matter how good the product is. It's obscene enough that it's the first thing on the chopping block if I ever needed to cut a luxury. But here I am 5 years into using it saying that soooooo...there's that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a lot of people signed on concurrently, this product is very expensive. The per-seat cost is the maximum number of seats used. So say you have three 8 hour shifts of workers, each with 10 workers. I like to overlap shifts to give a warm handoff between shifts. So the 5-10 minutes that our workers spend signing out/signing on while overlapped = 20 seats. Suddenly 5 minutes a day costs you hundreds to implement, even though you don't really even use the capacity.

This product allows me to interact with the visitors to my site with minimal effort to set up. It allows me to keep an eye on live chat attendants

LiveChat review by Shenishia B.
Shenishia B.

"LIVE CHAT CAN SAVE A BUSINESS"

What do you like best?

Live chat is a great way for your customers to be help right then and right now by the click of a button. How awesome is that! We love being able to go above and beyond when it comes to customers.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I do not have any dislikes besides sometimes its like having to hold on the phone during high volume times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a product that is easy to set up and fast to use this is your product to get.

We do not have any business problems. The benefits is allow our customers the options to get in touch with us and actually talk to a real live person instead of automative system for several minutes.

LiveChat review by Steffany W.
Steffany W.

"Simple and easy to use, could benefit from a few improvements"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and install, very easy and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Some improvements are needed, such as the search tool, marking something as solved without sending the contact an email saying it's solved (in various circumstances, this would be a nice function).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid alternative if you need a simple ticketing system and the ability to chat with your customer base. If you need a more advanced that involves detailed search, custom follow-up emails (with NPS response) and detailed reporting, this may not be the best solution. But for most purposes, it fits the bill nicely.

This tool makes it easier to connect with our customers. Phone support is expensive. Email support can be cumbersome. Chat support makes connecting with our customers and prospects a lot more cost-effective and both parties benefit.

LiveChat review by Abiola A.
Abiola A.

"Feature-rich heldesk tool."

What do you like best?

Livechat is the most feature rich helpdesk tool I have used. I love the social integration feature which allows me communicate with my coys customers right from our Facebook page.

This tool provides with basic statistic about our helpdesk like number of new tickets created by customers , customer ticket satisfaction , ticket response time , number of solved tickets , ticket resolution time , ticket source etc

What do you dislike?

The Livechat android mobile app. we use at work is way too basic ; thus to get the full benefit of this service ; we have to use the web version.

Livechat provides us with concise insights about the performance of the helpdesk tool. Allowing us dedicate time and resource towards our weak points ,to improve on our helpdesk mission of guiding our customers.

LiveChat review by Oyinlola H.
Oyinlola H.

"Effective eye catchers. "

What do you like best?

I like the eye catcher templates which Livechat provides. These eye- catchers have made sure our visitors are aware of the chat option on our website.

Livechat also has a simple but intuitive user interface, which makes using this tool very easy and effective.

Great daily reporting email feature which gives us a summary of our chat stats for the day, including ; number of chats completed, number of chats missed, and average total rating for chats on the particular day.

What do you dislike?

I wish Livechat will upgrade to include a phone call feature, which will enable us speak live directly with our customers via Livechat.

Livechat ensures we are available whenever our customers need our assistance.

It is the medium via which we get insights into the thinking of our customers.

LiveChat review by Dave A.
Dave A.

"We love LiveChat but it could use some tweaking for us. (non-profit)"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the support. It is the best support I have ever used. The team is friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and quick to respond. We like the ease of use as well and the ability to integrate it as needed with web hooks and the API.

What do you dislike?

It's not "perfect" for a non-profit dealing with folks that are suicidal, depressed, struggling with mental health issues. We need to keep our agents names anonymous, and so we have to make up names. There are some things that would help us to be able to configure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really, really like the system. I would love for there to be a steering committee for users because as a non-profit with some legal issues (suicide, homicidal talk, mental illness) there are just some things that haven't been considered because most of the customers are help desk or sale/support.

We handle online chats from people worldwide and this tool is the best tool we've used thus far. It has adequate reporting, the ability to interface, excellent support and reasonable pricing

LiveChat review by Miriam J.
Miriam J.

"Does a good job."

What do you like best?

Integration : Livechat integrates effectively with our most important softwares at work like Salesforce and Google analytics.

With Google analytics, it enable us measure the impact of Livechat on the actions taken by website visitors. For instance we are able to measure just what percentage of new visitors signed up on our website,after chatting with an helpdesk rep and what percentage did not.

What do you dislike?

The Livechat mobile app. Only enable helpdesk agent chat with customers and nothing else.Thus there is always a need to still access Livechat via pc.

Livechat is the only support channel where our customers can reach out to us with questions ,queries etc and get an instantaneous response .It is also free to be used by our customers.

LiveChat review by Kimberly Y. M.
Kimberly Y. M.

"LiveChat Review"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is very easy to set up and get your team started. They provide great tools for education and training our team. Within hours, they are ready to go live. Their customer service is also very responsive and thoughtful in helping us resolve problems. Also like the flexibility to change #of seats based on the cyclical nature of our business.

What do you dislike?

None that I've experienced. Every issue raised was solved. I wish features like work scheduler were available with our basic subscription.

We wanted customers help while they are live on our site so they could quickly start benefiting from the resource.

A couple of cool tools like Join.Me and attaching screenshots during the chats are super helpful. Our customers love how quickly we respond and see their actual experience.

LiveChat review by Natasha T.
Natasha T.

"Live Chat Success!"

What do you like best?

Live Chat has dramatically increased our interaction with leads as well as current customers.

What do you dislike?

We experienced a little difficulty with the setup, but once we got through that everything has been working great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to connect with potential customers. Live chat has boosted our number of leads.

Live Chat is helping our company interact with potential prospects earlier on in their lifecycle. Having the ability to personally reach out allows sales reps to make a connection and convert a lead into and MQL much faster. Live Chat is also improving our customer service with existing customers.

LiveChat review by Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.

"Gives us a professional touch."

What do you like best?

I love the Livechat Botengine.We began using it on our website from November last year and the performance has been great.

It has enabled customer care focus on the more difficult customer questions why Botengine takes care of the little customer problems.

This saving us human and financial resource.

What do you dislike?

The Livechat team seem to undervalue the power of its Botengine tool. For instance we got no newsletter or marketing gimmick from Livechat to inform us of its launch ; we only stumbled on Botengine by error.

Lot of Livechat customers probably need this tool but are not even aware of its availability.

Livechat has allowed us reduce the web. User churn rate on our website. Enabling us guide our customers to the right part of the website.

LiveChat review by Brandy C.
Brandy C.

"Livechat Review"

What do you like best?

At my job, we use Live Chat to contact leads for assistance on support calls because many of us, like me, work remotely. Sometimes, the timing of the queue gets frustrating because we're waiting on leads to help us with callers who are waiting on us. But I like the software. The form allows us to input all pertinent information for the lead to see when they accept the chat, so they can hit the ground running with an answer.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike that's software related.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company I work for uses LiveChat internally for agent support from leads. I would suggest considering the amount of your contact for you want to invest chat in. Sometimes, for us, the queue gets backed up and it takes quite a bit of time to get help. But I like the ease of use. It works for us because many of us on our customer support teams work remotely off site so it facilitates us getting the help we need from leads during customer contact scenarios. There is a form we fill out to contact a lead which allows the lead to see our question when they are assigned the contact, so they can hit the ground running with an answer.

It allows those of us to work remotely to get help from on-site leads or remote leads and it facilitates many people in many locations doing the same work to work together.

LiveChat review by William M.
William M.

"This is a very helpful product. "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that customers can interact with us directly within a single click. It is a great way to connect with and assist customers. The way that the program pinpoints a customer's location is probably my favorite feature. This way you can speak with the customer and better assist them based on their locations. Since we, as a company, deliver to customers all across the nation, being able to know where they are is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to unlike, but I would probably say that, it would be nice to have maybe a sales tally. Some way to take note that a customer was closed, etc. Also, the times on which a customer is transferred is helpful, but not when you are in the middle of typing something in. Maybe, if something was changed to increase the timer while someone is actually typing we would have so many customers transferred from salesperson to salesperson in a short amount of time. We also wouldn't be losing customer in the middle of a conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out. You will see how fast customer react to the options of chatting with someone, and notice how much more you are closing sales.

I have realized that chatting with customers is a great way to maximize on the market that is within our business. Bring us more opportunities to close more sales. There is a huge market in retail and trying to take advantage of every avenue is something that every business wants to do.

LiveChat review by Shelander H.
Shelander H.

"Excellent online chat response"

What do you like best?

The ability to have quick response codes to minimize repetitive typing.

What do you dislike?

I have to wait until a chat has closed before I am allowed a Chat ID(tracking number) or each time the person re-opens a chat after they have closed one it created a entirely new Chat ID instead of linking the 2 together

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great response times for your clients that are looking to chat with your company quickly and easily

Communicating with online leads that would rather chat via the web instead of placing a call into the contact center

LiveChat review by Consultant

"Incredible experience"

What do you like best?

De Chat en vivo, lo que más me gusta sin lugar a dudas, es la sencilla y fácil comunicación con las personas con las que quiero mantener el contacto. El diálogo es fluido y puedo comunicarme sin ningún tipo de problema. No presenta lentitud al enviar el vídeo con las palabras como ocurre en otros programa de la misma índole. Estoy contento con el programa pero siempre puede implementarse para no quedarse atrás en el mercado.

What do you dislike?

Quizás el mayor problema del programa Chat en vivo es que le faltan recursos para enviar ciertos archivos en el momento, archivos de mayor complejidad que son requeridos en ciertos trabajos y negocios. Sin embargo no encuentro mayores problemas que el ya mencionado. Podría mencionar la velocidad de funcionamiento del programa, ya que podría ser más rápida, al iniciarse y al cerrarse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mi opinión es que el programa LiveChat es de gran calidad y para mantener conversaciones en red puede cumplir perfectamente su función. Creo que es una buena alternativa para mantener contacto con alguien que no se encuentra en el mismo lugar que tú.

El programa LiveChat o Chat en vivo, consigue ponerme en contacto con personas con las que requiero una videoconferencia y ajustar detalles de negocios de empresa, o mantener reuniones con altos cargos siendo que ellos se encuentran en otra ubicación y no pueden asistir presencialmente.

El mayor beneficio es la facilidad de comunicación y la fluided con la que suelen desarrollarse las comunicaciones. La experiencia es muy grata.

LiveChat review by User

"instant service for our customers"

What do you like best?

This application makes it possible to best meet the expectations of customers, and to guide them throughout a purchasing process for example.

This software also allows the customer to note the benefit of the advised instantly, to improve its sales force and service

this app also helps to increase customer satisfaction

What do you dislike?

this application even if it is very optimized, is compatible with computers but also phones, it has very few defects.

I can only say that it is not possible to start a discussion on a computer and continue on your phone or tablet. it would be great to have this option

Recommendations to others considering the product

this application will meet the expectations of customers, while advising more, it's a huge step forward compared to the phone

this application allowed us to better meet the expectations of customers, and we were also able to guide some customers to the purchase of our items because they were blocked.

LiveChat review by User

"LiveChat is a lifesaver and timesaver"

What do you like best?

What I like best about LiveChat is that I can communicate with a live person via computer and not via phone. This comes in handy when you are in a crowded place and you are unable to hear when on the phone but be able to type or text to a live person. I use LIveChat only when the feature is available on a website in which I need to resolve a problem, have a question about an item, or a question in general.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike sometimes is that it takes 1 to 5 minutes for the customer service to respond to your inquiry. With LiveChat I am expecting an individual to respond immediately in lieu of calling and waiting for a representative to become available to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to others is to use LiveChat first before calling via landline or cellphone.

I am solving business problems by communicating faster with a live person via LiveChat. One major benefit is that a live person is available to help immediately via computer or mobile phone.

LiveChat review by Derek J.
Derek J.

"LiveChat has been a great software and a feature our clients use quite often. "

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use, options linking to salesforce/email, supervise chats, whispers and more are pretty much everything you would want for a software like this

What do you dislike?

Not much, there is a pop up showing new people are in the queue which is great for knowing someone is in LiveChat and needs helps, but sometimes it lingers even when the person has left until I click on it.

Very minor thing that's not a big deal at all.

Our platform can be very complicated and instead of our clients reaching out the the AM they can quickly ask logic questions, share search links to check with the LiveChat user to answer questions asap. They way we use it is very hands on. It's a service style but also a high touch system and something that you wouldn't expect to be off shored or anything.

LiveChat review by Nate M.
Nate M.

"Great for customer engagement"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is a critical tool for customer engagement at my company. Since implementing LiveChat, our volume of incoming customer phone calls has gone down 80%. The majority of our customer engagement now occurs on this platform. Customers love having immediate access to someone when they need it. And LiveChat includes great tools that provide metrics and data to improve our scheduling, track where our web traffic is coming from, and improve the overall customer service we provide.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there haven't been many deal breakers yet. I wish there was an option to immediately email the conversation to yourself at the end of the chat (as the internal client) vs. the current method where you need to close the chat, open the archived chats, and then email the conversation to yourself (for any additional follow-up that is required).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. The trial period is a great option. Works well for our needs.

It has improved our scheduling, helped us identify where our web traffic is coming from, and provide better (and quicker) customer service.

LiveChat review by Larry  A.
Larry A.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly! I love the new look of LiveChat. it is intuitive, clean and easy to use

What do you dislike?

When leaving for the day, we have to be sure we are logged out because we only have a certain number of licenses.

Activation issues, Hardware/Software/Network Issues, Account issues. It is easier to deal with account and billing issues via live chat. It is a little more difficult to troubleshoot more advanced issues via live chat

LiveChat review by Suyi Harrison I.
Suyi Harrison I.

"Many helpdesk providers,Livechat stands out."

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of this platform. Easy to understand ,pleasing to the eyes and gets job done (fantastic website visitor analysis).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Livechat app. malfunctions on Android ; this should be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Signup for a free trial ,spend your time to understand the software and then integrate it on your website ; see how effective it is for your business.

In the past ,we had to deal with inconsistencies on the part of software we had used in time past,particularly ticketing. Livechat solves that problem,ensuring users could contact us when we weren't online and be sure to get a response. This obviously led to us closing sales faster and spending less resource and time putting calls across.

LiveChat review by Administrator

"Simple interface to connect clients to customers"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is a super simple interface to learn within minutes. We connect our website live with employees to help customers instantly. We have an international customer base, with LiveChat we can help worldwide. Lost in translation can happen quickly on the telephone, with LiveChat that problem is no more!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I don't see the notifications or I don't have a quick way to turn them on and miss out helping customers that are on the website. Perhaps it's the settings, but I wish there was an easy "on/off" feature that could be turned off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you have a worldwide customer base? A website that e-commerce website? LiveChat can help with all those quick questions or customer leads for future sales.

Instant help worldwide without dealing with telephone orders, which can be a pain. We can instantly link customers to products with links in live time.

LiveChat review by Sergey G.
Sergey G.

"Amazing product!"

What do you like best?

Livechat offers a great opportunity to add a personal touch into communication with a customer. All our customers are simply impressed by the service that we provide via Livechat. The conversion rate throguh this tools is almost 35%, which leaves any other tools far behind. Our customers like that fact that they do not need to use a phone to contact us. Even if our livechat is disabled they can still send a question using the form and receive a quick response related to their problem. Canned reposnes greatly help to answer standard questions quickly and effeciently without loosing time that is valuable for communication with other more important customers. Simply amazing!

What do you dislike?

There is no anything to complain about at this moment. This product is one of the best solutions on the market. The only thing we are really missing is a spellcheck that would certailny improve the quality of service that we provide to our customers. It would be great if livechat could be integrated with the database of our products so that we could easily search for a product, price and description without leaving chat window. It would save a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare features and prices with other solutions on the market.

We provide a fast, effecient and competent advise via Livechat. It helps us to quickly answer any questions our visitors may have or resolve any issue in the most effecient way.

LiveChat review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Unforgiving on slow work."

What do you like best?

Being able to see what the user is typing is great! It allows me to prepare an answer before they are even finished their own thought. It also can lead to some pretty funny messages that are typed then erased.

What do you dislike?

After 10 minutes of no conversation if there is someone in the chat queue it will bring in another chat. This causes most reps more stress because sometimes we will do a screen share and forget to drop out of chat, or we have to wait for a process to time out so we can see what error the iser is getting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT'S GREAT IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS THAT CAN WORK FASTER.

Chat is the easiest way to communicate with users. You can send screenshots to instruct the user of how to solve the problem themselves.

LiveChat review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quality chat system"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is a through system that allows our pre-qualification team to effectively correspond with our prospects and hand raisers who venture to our site seeking help. This system also provides a rating system for our chatters along with graphs that report numbers of chats, peak times, and length of chats.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I kind of dislike is the interface, it could use a face lift to appear more leak and up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lovely product that I would use again at another company. Would recommend this product to other companies seeking a lice chat system.

We are solving the ability of our hand raisers to be able to easily ask questions and chat with a live person. Our customers are also able to utilize live chat to access our support agents. This is incredibly helpful for our team and customers who need access to each other 24/7/365.

LiveChat review by Oscar T.
Oscar T.

"Puts us at the fingertip of our customers. "

What do you like best?

I love the analytical data provided us by Live chat : giving us an insight into the location of every visitor to our website, source of traffic and providing us with an history of all past conversations between our help desk team and a customer.

What do you dislike?

Live chat currently does a fantastic job. Thus I currently have nothing negative to say about Live chat for now.

Livechat makes it easy for our customers to reach us for every time there is an emergency like Internet timeout or when our customers have had issues updating their payment subscription.

We expend less financial resource, while providing much more effectiveness in comparison to when our customers contact us via phone.

LiveChat review by Sandra W.
Sandra W.

"Very Easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I love the personal support you get with Live chat. It is helpful and a great and easy way to interact with clients. The availability of having LiveChat to interact with clients 24/7 was great and boosted customer interaction. I've also used LiveChat as a consumer on other websites and found it was easy to use, and the responses were fast. I used this when looking at purchasing a new car and someone was always there to ask questions about if the vehicle was still there. It allowed me to search multiple websites at the same time without making a bunch of phone calls to different dealerships if a car was still available. I also loved that I could be doing this after a dealership was closed, at 11pm, and still get answers.

What do you dislike?

It can get locked up sometimes and freeze when we aren't expecting it to. There were a couple of times when we first started using it that took a little longer getting used to, but this was also the first program we have used like this, and so it was a change all around. The freezing could also be our system, but it did seem to slow down our system a bit.

Reaching out to more customers, having constant availability of questions getting answered and allowing our staff to be more productive in their roles.

LiveChat review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"LiveChat allows us to communicate quickly"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I believe that this is a great tool and there is nothing that I would say that I dislike. The logo is simple and yet unique.

LiveChat review by User

"Good for basic chat functions at an affordable rate"

What do you like best?

LiveChat was very simple to use, and did allow us to archive chats for later reference. We liked the ability to have the chat on "round robin", so reps got an equal number of chats.

What do you dislike?

Easy to use, but that's because there are almost no features. The design is dated, and customers often found it inconvenient to use. For the price it is acceptable, but we really needed a more intuitive system to help our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a basic chat system, this is reliable and easy to implement. If you need advanced features or want to capture email opt ins, this is not going to be the right fit.

We discontinued use of LiveChat and switched to Chatra last year, because we realized many of our customers wanted to use chat for assistance but did not like LiveChat's platform.

LiveChat review by Chuck E.
Chuck E.

"Expanded our business opportunities"

What do you like best?

LC is easy to set up and use. Lots of options to customize to your business and you can support multiple entries with one license. The look of the chat window can also be tailored to your business.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike although I'm sure a very large business can come up with a few things. It would be nice to hide search bots from my visitors list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time review their help site to learn the nuances of the product.

Adds a very personal touch to visiting prospects that might not be willing to fill out a contact form. For customers, they can get a quick answer without having to call our support line.

LiveChat review by Olayinka A.
Olayinka A.

"Enable company's recognize top performers."

What do you like best?

Smooth and self guiding user interface,making it easy for new users and staffs to easily get acquainted with the software.

I like the sales tracker feature which tracks the number of successful sales closed by every agent using Live chat.Making it easy for companies to recognize top performing help desk agents.

What do you dislike?

I wish Live chat allows us respond to tickets via its mobile app. As against having to logon into the desktop Live chat version,everytime we need to respond to an opened ticket.

We use Live chat as the sales window via which our clients and customers can reach out to us for all of their needs as it regards their relationship with our brand.

LiveChat review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Live Chat "

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to hop chat to chat via the bubbles. I love that it's super easy to transfer chats to either a whole group or one person. It's super nice to be able to send chat transcripts easily through ZenDesk to customers if requested.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there's a lag when typing, so it's incredibly hard to type your fastest speed or accurately. I hate that the bubbles change order when the customers send a message, when you have 3 chats at a time it makes it very difficult to not mix them up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and easy to learn how to use. It is frustrating that there is a typing lag, and that the customer bubbles move around, but that does make it so the support agent doesn't have to prioritize the chat, LC does that part for you.

Retail issues such as product questions, how to use website functions, policy questions

LiveChat review by KC S.
KC S.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Extremely nice and clean web interface that works perfectly. There is also a little software for Mac or Windows. The only real advantage is that you can set a specific time after which the tool goes offline when you show no activity.

Signup is easy with no credit card required

Customer service is exceptional as well. Definitely would recommend this to everyone!

Ease of having the ability to chat with customers whenever.

Administrator access is great as well

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I don't like about Live Chat. It's a relatively great app to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Follow the steps and process. It's very easy to use and self explanation. When in doubt. Contact customer support and they will help you with any questions that yo might have.

The ability to transfer chats from one agent to another and it also supports agent groups, where users can choose which department they want to talk to.

My team is able to chat with each other if they have questions or issues.

Benefits: talking with my customers is always the number benefit.

It's been so helpful to see who's on our site when they are actually there and to be able to help them when they need it!

LiveChat review by Brittany B.
Brittany B.

"Great Tool and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Ability to help more people out at the same time, quality of support is easy to use, you get instance feedback, convenient with the chat interface, etc. and there are no extra costs for visitor.

What do you dislike?

Not great on the mobile stand point, some millennials who love to stick to Facebook chats won't necessarily like it as much, there are also interruptions with the chat agent not responding in a timely fashion to the receiver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It doesn't offer multilingual setup on it. Only English that I have noticed.

A big benefit I saw is that it starts the chats pro-actively and there is instant feedback so no more waiting for email support to get back to you.

LiveChat review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"A HUGE Help for Our E-Commerce Site"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is huge for our e-commerce website. It provides immediate support to our customers, and we are simultaneously provided with genuine actionable feedback and data from our users.

What do you dislike?

When I have the mobile app enabled on my phone there are times I don't notice new users on the chat. If there was a better way to notify me either by a louder notification or another method this would be ideal as I've missed chats like this in the past.

We use it to answer questions from users on the site. We have a variety of canned responses prepared but are constantly gathering new questions to add to our FAQ and test new product feature ideas.

LiveChat review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"LiveChat Review"

What do you like best?

Value for money

24-7 support

Design & Interface of product

Ease of Use

Regular Updates

Webinars

Weekly e mail blogs

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, however, more of a development area would be the reporting capabilities for managers to provide a more details insight

Not knowing if your ideas/ suggestions were successful and implemented based on your feedback

Recommendations to others considering the product

The LC could not be more helpful! They will always go out of their way to help you or point you in the direction of support. This year I have had several follow up tickets sent to me with additional help and support when I least expected it - many thanks to Piotr & his team.

They offer a trial which is all in and they even extended this for a further month so that we was fully comfortable. They are great value for money and when it comes to comparing them with big vendors I would say they are as good as if not better in my experience!

LC is a lot better than our previous chat provider! In the last 12 month's we have had over 25,000 customer contacts through chat/ ticket. We have a better view of performance due to reporting metrics compared to our previous provider. We have 24-7 support which is a MASSIVE help and nothing is too much for the team - they are even prepared to go above and beyond in order to support us as a business!

LiveChat review by Folashade A.
Folashade A.

"Livechat changed our sales conversion process"

What do you like best?

I love Livechats user interface.I will think they took great time and approach to develope the user console making it easy for first time users to find their way around the program.

What do you dislike?

I think Livechat is overpriced at $149 per month for an enterprise plus edition.While the features may just be worth it ; businesses can always find a close alternative for cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us at my former workplace - Konga,which is an ecommerce platform ; Livechat worked wonders for us especially at a time when sales were down.

Livechat has helped us convert web visitors to customers by allowing our sales agents monitor user movements and respond to customer queries in record timing.

LiveChat review by Josefína S.
Josefína S.

"Great chat with ton of customization possiblities"

What do you like best?

✔ Simple and few-steps registration

✔ Wide options of customization including eye-catchers

✔ Settings of tickets, pre- and post-chat surveys

✔ Visitors on the web and option to proactively contact them

What do you dislike?

✗ Little bit confusing dashboard

Interface wasn't very intuitive for me but after some hours of exploring it, I got used to it and now I know where to look for certain things. It is a bit confusing that all settings is accessible via icon in top right corner as well as personal settings, notification and status of an agent, and then all chat-related things are in top left bar and it took me some time to get familiar with it.

✗ No files library

✗ Evaluation only good vs. bad

✗ Expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bit expensive, but it's great especially for big companies. Consider what features and functions you really need and choose proper plan.

Communicating with website's visitors, Live chat testing

LiveChat review by Schqueatta J.
Schqueatta J.

"Multi-Chat "

What do you like best?

I like how you can easily interact with the customer and take control of pcs to assist in helping. You can also download the app for IOS and android.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when sharing the account with different users you can only have one person on at a time. If you have one that tries to log in they can end your session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's just as easy as using any messaging app with any social media platform. All chats are saved and the ability to run multiple chats at one time is always helpful when you need to reach quotas.

Assistance with user name and password reset.