LiveChat

LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

LiveChat review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Simply the best!"

What do you like best?

The Live Chat Inc module is so easy to embed in any website. I did alot of research and actually paid to try other programs as well and nothing came close to the simplicity of Live Chat, inc. The mobile apps work every time, and in our company we can't afford to miss a connection with a client who needs support. We trust Live Chat, Inc and have been using them for a few years without issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. All the way around a great product.

We required a product that would allow us to embed directly on our website, with our logo, and provide easy access to us anywhere. Live chat provided those things for us, and at a great cost....

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
Showing 480 LiveChat reviews
LiveChat review by Eugenio S.
Eugenio S.

"Always keep in touch. Very useful."

What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
LiveChat review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Livechat makes customer support a snap"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the Livechat app because its very customizable, pairs with a mobile app, allows for auto-responses, has full email and response integration, has full website integration, and maintains a low web profile. Also, the livechat reps are quick to respond and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have reported that the livechat bubble is a nuisance when it pops up and they can't seem to get it to "go away." Also, occasionally a reply sent through the chat interface isn't received by the customer in their email, but this could also be a server anomaly on the customer's email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailor it to work for you.

Instant answers to questions and FAQ's by customers. Also order support, checking the status of shipments, etc. Its beneficial because even when I am away, chats get forwarded to my email, which I can reply to within my inbox, and they are delivered to the customer.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveChat review by Damion W.
Damion W.

"LiveChat is a convenient Chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

LiveChat review by Lic. Francia Sanoja b.
Lic. Francia Sanoja b.

"Chat en vivo, la herramienta más actualizada en el mercado de las comunicaciones."

What do you like best?

Lo que me gusta más es la facilidad del chat en vivo, la interconexión de personas para tratar diversos temas de trabajo, sin estar presencialmente, desde cualquier lugar del mundo como estando reunido en un mismo espacio con la mayor tecnología, calidad de servicio y con la mejor optimización del tiempo invertido. Fácil uso. Permite conversar de temas de actualidad a través de muchas aplicaciones con el mejor manejo a cualquier hora, de la mano de especialistas en diversas áreas. Su uso es muy sencillo y permite mantener conocimientos actualizados en múltiples áreas en tiempos establecidos con una optima conexión y adecuada comunicación.

What do you dislike?

No hay detalle que me disguste. Sin embargo es un camino que aún falta por explorar y afianzar para seguir usando esta valiosa herramienta en la conexión individual y laboral, de la mano de la practicidad y alta calidad de servicio en la comunicación. Podría mejorar la estabilidad de la conexión de acuerdo al internert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Programa recomendado por la gran gama de funciones , de la mano de la simplicidad y calidad de conexión y comunicación. Permitiendo atravesar fronteras a nivel personal o individual y empresarial. Con un servicio de alta tecnología y con optimización del tiempo. Fácil de usar con cualquier aplicación para favorecer los canales de comunicación.

Comunicación que atraviesa las fronteras. Permitiendo desde una entrevista, reunión, videoconferencia, expansión de la comunicación con alta gama de funciones y servicio de punta en el menor tiempo y con la mejor calidad.

LiveChat review by Riley I.
Riley I.

"Let's Chat About Live Chat!"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is a an awesome platform for on web interactions with customers and for being about to flag certain conversations, and to redirect inquiries based on the context of the chat. I also love that you can get a live view of what the customer is typing, before its sent, so you/or your support team can begin formulating a solution before the message is sent.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat is suiting all of our current user needs, and we don't have any reservations at that time with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are constantly receiving support related emails, or questions regarding your product, using LiveChat with a support person ready to help out your customers really improves customer satisfaction. Take some time to consider how important that immediate help/customer satisfaction is, and if it is highly valued, definitely look into LiveChat

Questions from users on our website/support requests. Also, support request that require further explanation or investigation, we can flag, and have those flagged chats sent to our success team to follow up with. Benefits are pretty endless, primarily being convenience, and customer satisfaction.

LiveChat review by Rueben O.
Rueben O.

"Helpful tools and big care to customers."

What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

LiveChat review by Mason R.
Mason R.

"The easiest way to earn more money every month."

What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

LiveChat review by Roland M.
Roland M.

"universal online chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is an important tool for attracting customers to the site in my company. Since the introduction of LiveChat, our volume of incoming phone calls of customers has decreased by an order of magnitude. Most of our customer acquisition now takes place on this platform, through the form on our website. Customers like to have immediate access to someone when they need it. And LiveChat includes great opportunities that provide metrics and data to improve planning, tracking.

What do you dislike?

I want Livechat to introduce a feature that allows users to call us on the Livechat dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and easy to learn how to use. It's frustrating that there is a typing lag and that the customer's bubbles move around, but it makes it so the agent supports does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We use it to answer questions from users on the site. We have a lot of canned answers prepared, but constantly collect new questions to add to our FAQ support and experience new ideas for art products.

LiveChat review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Solid Chat Software"

What do you like best?

I like the color-coded view of my open chats: green for current, red for waiting on response and grey for inactive or closed. I find it helpful that LiveChat lets any operator create "canned responses" this makes it efficient and easy to deliver a consistent message. We use the desktop app, the push notifications make it easy to see when chats come in. I also like that we can see how many users are currently browsing our site

What do you dislike?

I like the simple traditional interface. Recently there was an update that added more information to the dashboard that I really don't use, like location data. There is the option to switch back to the traditional interface.

My team accepts live chats. We can transfer chats between operators, we can set chats to auto assign. This has all the features that we need

LiveChat review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"LiveChat"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software.

Easy setup of chat agent setup.

You can see chat history of user and agent

Setting timers for when chat is available. Customizing the chat bubble so customers know chat is available or not.

There is a reporting section that shows number of days you have had chats, chat satisfaction scores, availability, number in queue holding for an agent and survey results.

There is even a dashboard that shows real time and 7 day stat you can show on a TV on the wall.

They also have an app store with Chat Widget themes and other apps that work with LiveChat

LiveChat did a great job of letting us do several trail runs before we purchased the product.This allowed us to test it out with customers before our purchase!

What do you dislike?

With other SaaS apps we use, the available plug-in app selection is large. LiveChage has a handful and I am sure as time goes on they will continue to add more as they receive feedback from their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After doing research on the different chat options out there, we found that LiveChat met our needs for how we wanted to use it and also grow as time goes on. Pricing was in the range we were looking for with the features we needed.

LiveChat has helped us with simple requests that we can turn around quickly. Before LC, those requests would go into our support software and could sit there for a few hours before they were touched.

It is also another way for our customers to contact us.

LiveChat review by Kiana C.
Kiana C.

"LiveChat is great!"

What do you like best?

Livechat is super easy to use. You can have "canned" responses to the top questions you are asked. We are typically asked the same 5-10 questions.. so we set the canned responses for quick access and it's easy to respond to multiple messages at once. It also allows you to keep the same message for multiple agents.. this way, we aren't giving out different answers every time. I also like that when I am logged in on the computer, if I get a message it says "INCOMING CHAT" and alerts me. This is helpful because I an often multitask.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that for the basic package you can only have one agent. I also dislike the application for LiveChat. The app on android does not work properly. I will receive a message, and go to chat and it says i'm "offline".. when i'm connected to wifi. I will log out and log back in and I lose my chat. Its unfortunate that it doesn't work well because we lose a lot of business by not being available on weekeneds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get LiveChat! We've had all kinds of questions from customers and potential customers. People like the convenience of having someone to chat with over the computer.

We've learned shoppers are lazy and impatient. They want answers right away. They go onto our website and immediately chat us to ask for the price of our product.. even when there is a big green button there that says SHOP.

LiveChat review by Maryanna F.
Maryanna F.

"Livechat helped increase sales"

What do you like best?

I like that I can effectively communicate with my clients using this program. Questions are solved very effectively. Something deserve a phone call, and some do not, and when something requires less than a phone call, chat has a chat room to help me solve problems with speed

What do you dislike?

There are several times that I was banned from the system automatically, but I think this can happen to anything. Otherwise I have zero problems with LiveChat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and easy to learn. It's disappointing that there is an input delay and that the client's bubbles are moving, but it does so that the support agent does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We process online chats from people around the world, and this tool is the best tool we've used so far. It has adequate reporting, interoperability, excellent support and reasonable evaluation

LiveChat review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"Pricy, but does the job well!"

What do you like best?

Livechat allows our team to provide support and sales to our customers in real time by removing the clunky UI problems that a lot of chat providers just don't get right. Their UI requires almost zero training for each employee and gives us amazing insight to each customer and their problems. The ability to prevent messages before a customer sends them helps us fight fraud and respond faster. The uptime is highly dependable and something our team relies on.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing model is unhelpful to small companies that are just starting. They also rely on a few old school technologies that make securing your website more difficult (Content Security Policies)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business relies on instant and easy communication with your customers this is the best option.

Livechat provides us a platform to chat with potential customers and support existing customers. We use the data generated to help us understand customer trends, find improvements with our product, and build better relations with our customers

LiveChat review by Łukasz K.
Łukasz K.

"It's great, what else can I say?"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can see what your customer is typing in real time and you can start thinking about a solution for their problem.

What do you dislike?

The same thing as what I like - it's difficult not to start typing in the response but once you do, they can see that you are typing something and stop typing themselves. They won't send the message because they're waiting for your message and you can't send your message because it answers the question they won't send. And I don't think there's a way to disable automated greetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to contact their support - they're friendly and know their stuff.

Customer success. Customers that contact us are more likely to convert and LiveChat fills the gap between rather inconvenient email and personal phone. Plus it comes with a knowledge base (we build it organically, as customers come up with questions) and a ticket system.

LiveChat review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Highly recommend LiveChat"

What do you like best?

We have been piloting LiveChat for 30 days and have just converted to a subscription. The main reasons we like Live Chat are: (1) ease of use, (2) excellent customer service, (3) added value to our website, and (4) our immediate availability to our clients.

What do you dislike?

We have only been using LiveChat for 30 days. So far, we haven't found any features that we dislike.

Research shows that the ability to chat live leads to a higher execution of sales. Likewise, the ability to chat live adds a great depth to the customer service experience. We have found that, in today's world, people are looking for efficient and immediate answers. Being able to ask the question and receive an immediate answer, instead of waiting for a return call or email, provides a high level of satisfaction to our clients.

LiveChat review by Bola A.
Bola A.

"Livechat offers a great support experience."

What do you like best?

Livechat is intuitive to use for everyone ; customers and support agents.I like the chat widget because it is mobile compatible and fits across all Operating systems and screen sizes,ensuring all of our website visitors have a great and effective experience communicating with the customer support team.

I like the quality of support Livechat offers my organization ,the Livechat support team is always helpful,polite and available 24/7 ; basically,my organizations support structure has looked towards the Livechat support structure as a great example to emulate.

What do you dislike?

The inability to respond to tickets opened by customers through the mobile app. I am required to access Livechat on desktop in order to respond to tickets.

Livechat is a cost effective medium of communicating with our customers,it is way cheaper than alternative customer support channels like call centers,but way more effective.It is at no cost to the customer and cost my company a token every month.

LiveChat review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"LiveChat is the best way to connect with customers fast."

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and the platform is solid. It doesn't glitch or breakdown and technical support is just a chat away.

What do you dislike?

Up until recently the only to dislike about LiveChat was that they didn't have a bot platform. However, with the recent (as in days ago) launch of BotEngine, that problem is solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LiveChat. They are industry standard in chat applications and, now that they have a BotEngine, they are a complete chat solution.

**The only exceptions would be that they need to further develop their reseller program and that, as of right now, you can't initiate a tweet via SMS. They need to develop a Twilio integration, but I'm sure that will come soon. Easier Zapier integration would be nice as well.

LiveChat makes it easy to communicate with customers on their mobile devices. Since 70-80% of our content is consumed on phones and tablets, this has been extremely beneficial for answering questions and obtain quick direct responses.

LiveChat review by Lakhan M.
Lakhan M.

"Help in every way possible"

What do you like best?

The pop up messaging feature is one of the best features about LiveChat. LiveChat is also quite affordable, even for Small enterprises with the lowest packages starting from $16. Setting up is quite easy with very clear instructions. The application itself is fun to use. Livechat also provides multiple articles for trouble shooting any errors. The support team working round the clock to ensure the best customer experience is also highly trained and supportive in any matter possible.

What do you dislike?

One major disadvantage of this application is that LiveChat is not easy to integrate with other CRMs. Along with this, Livechat limits the ability to customize messaging popups. We can adjust the message but we can't adjust them to appear according to the message first received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat provides an amazing user experience due to its interfaces and great features. I would recommend this to people who are mostly involved in telemarketing or sales. People from such industries need to respond quickly to customers and clients and this is where LiveChat works best.

I use LiveChat for Help Desk and the Live Chat features. As am the head of my department in a bank, a lot of customers contact my team regarding the banks services. I have to make sure that my responses to these people are informative and to the point because I can not let a customer walk away without solving the problem. I have to attend to queries everyday and LiveChat is the only way I can do that.

LiveChat review by Ricardo W.
Ricardo W.

"Always be best with Live Chat"

What do you like best?

Very amazing. A lot fun and just relaxful things. I really can't imagine my work without program like that one. So great discuss with customers and more important that fast and with great quality.

What do you dislike?

Really i'm not moaning that it poor or expensive. Its great to have it and of course use it. So i don't have any minuses. Completely happy with it. Thank you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes surely I will recommend it to all. Its safe Time. Very easy in installing. Even if you are struggle with it you can have it support so fast. So dont wait. Make choice with Live Chat.

I'm using Live Chat all most every day. The huge helper at work and is the great tool which I have.You can increase your business. I really enjoy with it. Need to have it .It's a big help.

LiveChat review by Jesus F.
Jesus F.

"A live chat quite complete and with several advantages over others"

What do you like best?

It is free, quite easy to log in, it allows you to serve many customers at the same time, which reduces the cost of use and increases browsing time, its interface is very easy to understand, it is cross-platform and fast in its interaction

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only disadvantage, like all live chat, is that you have to be constantly aware of the chats, to respond to customers and / or not to allow unauthorized uses, customers should be familiar with this same type of software

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended that all users know and see the connections that are active, so the functionalities of this type of software services are better utilized

It allows communication with students and other users better and faster

LiveChat review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"BEST way to assist customers!"

What do you like best?

Everyone in the call center is able to pick up slack if someone is overloaded on chats at the moment, and with canned responses if you get the same questions coming in 15 times in a row, it makes the day go by a little bit quicker. Also with the ability to see what the customer is typing before they finish, it gives us time to write up our response quickly and not have them waiting for too long.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were slightly easier to find an agent that you needed to supervise as the Customers page refreshes often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up canned responses IMMEDIATELY! It will really help speed things up for your agents AND your customers looking for assistance.

Since we use Freshdesk in conjunction with LiveChat, those people that may not get an email response from Freshdesk right away can easily contact us on LiveChat and get their questions answered quickly.

LiveChat review by Basiirat A.
Basiirat A.

"Livechat is the best helpdesk program I have used."

What do you like best?

I like everything about Livechat as an helpdesk program. Some of my favorite features on Livechat are :

MESSAGE SNEAK PEEK : This particular Livechat feature allows me see what a customer is typing before it is sent.Thereby winning me important seconds ,allowing me better articulate my response to their question.

CANNED RESPONSE : Majority of questions I face as a customer care personnel from our customers are usually questions that have been asked over and over again by other customers. Canned responses enable answers to these popular and common questions to be saved in advanced on the Livechat dashboard. Thereby allowing myself as an agent to paste these canned responses whenever they are needed,by simply typing the # button on my keyboard.

FILE SHARING : There are occasions when a customer needs to send me an image to further provide me with details of whatever obstacle they face while using our service.On such occasions, Livechat allows our customers to send these images via the Livechat interface as against leaving the interface and going to send such files as an email.Which will normally result in more time getting lost.

What do you dislike?

I have huge reservations on Livechat's mobile app. While it makes it easier for agents to communicate with customers while on the move. It is limited in functionality in terms of tasks that can be accomplished within the app. It is impossible to transfer chats through the app, respond to customer tickets or even customize the Livechat account.

Livechat provides us with a medium via which customers can reach out to us in real time for free. While also making my organizations support department more efficient in terms of how fast we respond to customers, and the number of customers an help-desk rep. is able to respond to at the same time.

LiveChat review by Olayinka A.
Olayinka A.

"I love Livechats weekly newsletters from Olga Kolodynska."

What do you like best?

I like the level of intuitiveness which comes with Livechat.It is so easy to use both for me as an Helpdesk agent and visitors to our website alike.It provides our website with a dynamic chat widget which offers web visitors a good experience no matter via what medium they choose to access our website and chat with customer support.

Lastly,I am an huge fan of the weekly newsletters we get from Livechat,which guides businesses on ways to better use Livechat to close more sales and at the same time,guides customer care teams on best practices as for modern customer support teams.The last two newsletters which came from Olga Kolodynska and Justina Polacyk both of was very pleasing and gave me insights into how top organizations like Slack and Shopify maintain an high support satisfaction rate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.Livechat just has a way of getting everything done with style,I am pleased with my experience with this tool over the last 18 month period.

Livechat enable my organization stay accessible to our customers every minute of the day via our website.Even on occasions when all agents are offline,customers can simply open a ticket or they can get attended to by our Livechat botengine(simple complaints).

LiveChat review by CAMILA R.
CAMILA R.

"Conversación a tiempo real"

What do you like best?

Es un canal de comunicación amplio con un gran nivel de interactividad a tiempo real. Es bastante novedoso debido a la facilidad, sencillez y agilidad con la que está diseñado. Muy eficaz y productivo dejando que interactues con el resto del equipo a tiempo real creando un trabajo en equipo inmejorable y equitativo.

What do you dislike?

Una de las desventajas más grandes, son la necesidad constante de una vigilancia las 24 horas del día. Es complicado atender en cualquier momento cualquier necesidad que pueda surgir generando a su vez un sobre coste para el que algunas empresas no están dispuestas a invertir.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La herramienta ayuda a los clientes a resolver sus dudas en un corto espacio de tiempo, generando una gran satisfacción

Genera una fidelidad frente al cliente inmediata, en la cual, la cartera de clientes puede ir creciendo de una forma progresiva y rápida. Al mismo tiempo les aportas una seguridad y garantiza una eficacia frente a cualquier problema que pueda surgir. Es una gran herramienta que consigue simplicidad y a la vez compromiso.

LiveChat review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"LiveChat Is Where It's At!"

What do you like best?

It's a new, effective, easily managed communication device to interact with our existing and potential clients. We are also using LiveChat as a training device for new and existing staff as the reports and archives allow immediate coaching opportunities.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have access or even a trial access to some of the features the higher priced plans provide (e.g. work scheduler).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a go. We knew within a week or two this program would help us grow our business and it was nice to have the free trial to explore this new opportunity before being locked in to a long-term decision.

It has allowed us to be a help desk for our newly launched online registration portal. LiveChat has also allowed us to extend our hours we are available to speak with existing and potential clients. People choose various ways to communicate and LiveChat allows access to our business through another medium.

LiveChat review by Noah N.
Noah N.

"LiveChat"

What do you like best?

Esta aplicación es compatible con ordenadores y con teléfonos, eso ayuda mucho en el momento de la comunicación y se agradece, la verdad. Este software también permite al cliente tener en cuenta el beneficio de ser asesorado al instante, para mejorar su fuerza de ventas y servicio. Eso satisface bastante las espectativas de los clientes con respecto a la empresa. Es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar. Me a gustado bastante

What do you dislike?

El mayor problema de LiveChats que le faltan recursos para enviar algunos archivos,que para ciertos trabajos y negocios son bastante importantes. También podría mejorarse la velocidad de funcionamiento del programa, ya que podría ser más rápida, al iniciarse y al cerrarse, pero en general esta bien

Recommendations to others considering the product

facilita la comunicación gracias a su fluidez en ese aspecto, totalmente recomendable,con la confianza de que siempre habrá una respuesta a la duda o problema

Livechat resuelve problemas asegurando que los usuarios puedan contactar con las empresas cuando no están en línea y asegurarse de obtener una respuesta a su duda o problema. Es muy fácil la comunicación empresa-usuario

LiveChat review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Great for Self-Starting Managers with Internal IT"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is the gold standard for customization, either by cloud or server. Our call center used the in-house server solution to launch credit union data processing member (end banking customer) support. We migrated to a solution on the cloud because it is the only complete solution to customized both prioritized routing and skill based routing, with multiple agents and skill sets. No other solution will allow you to effectively set skill levels, or use multiple locations with rollover or business after hours. It also does push chat as optional, on multiple channels, which avoids the ¨support request trap¨ for push vs pull chats on support pages. (You want push on sales pages, and pull on non-revenue support pages, like tech support or banking balances.)

What do you dislike?

Two general areas of concern: First, the technical support was outside the United States. I will disclose they even missed a meeting with our CEO after agreeing to it. The time change for engineering level support in mid-eastern Europe was challenging, but language barrier was never an issue. Engineers are thoughtful and proactive, but they seem to choose to ignore the requests that are either non-revenue/time consuming, or they consider out of scope but are in the contract as far as we can see. If the request was deemed trouble, I fear we were treated like the ¨office problem child.¨ The solution to this is to an internal IT willing and able to handle the support, coding and documentation, and only buy the cloud version if you want upgrades at all...

The final challenge was pricing, since we were FORCED to migrate to cloud, almost held hostage, as they would not allow us the expansion products with an older site license (server). I recommend the company credit any prior server license purchase, dollar for dollar, migration upgrades. The missed CEO meeting was about discounting our migration, of course! We had to migrate to WebEx for pricing, and dismantle our hopes of the complexity needed. Caution: WebEx says they can do things, but they CAN´T, the sales people don´t understand the chat product with has push but is not nearly as complex as Live Chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully compare with others. If you need complex routing, skills and sales you MUST use this one. WebEx will lie to you about pricing, and features, because sales team is clueless so talk to EXISTING users of the chat. Ask for a LIVE tour of an operating client interface.

In serving credit unions (client) and their members (banking end customers), we were hard pressed to find the scale ability, route ability and skill ability we need. We needed to provide three complete solutions to credit union on B2B: Complete outsource of chat, complete hosted chat solution, and chat as a backup (shared) based on business hours, skills or contact reason. This means host ability, scale ability skill ability and even skill levels, across many channels, topology and locations. Certain hours we needed to back some clients up. It would be a hot mess without the customization and scope of Live Chat core products.

We also need three channels: Our in-house support/sales (as well as for our CUSO partners); Internet banking support; and, sales support for clients to members. The complexity grows as do the channels.

We also needed a secure URL platform to disseminate logged in, verified online banking clients. In the end, credit union members wanted things that were not appropriate for chat, or for the channel they used, causing member frustration that could not be overcome.

LiveChat review by Jim I.
Jim I.

"Great functionality and easy to use"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is really easy to implement, and it is simple. I also like that is more affordable than Intercom. Great for teams that need a low cost solution, and aren't investing the money and energy required to build a fully-integrated inbound marketing system.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes see users transfer a chat to an agent who is away from their desk, and then the chat sits there inaccessible because you can't recall it. I will like to see a better improved mobile app. We should be able to do everything from the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat is quick, effective, user friendly, fun to work with, and thus far glitch-free. It is a good support tool for large and medium companies. For small companies, I do not think the investment is justified.

LiveChat provides my team with analytical data detailing web visitor interaction with our website. These analytical data helps the help desk team improve the quality of our game while also aiding the product design team to effectively customize our website for maximized sales conversion.

LiveChat review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"Great way to talk to customers"

What do you like best?

I like that we can see the chatter’s email and name and location. We also get data about if they are on mobile or desktop. LiveChat also shows us how many people are on the website and how long they’ve been there and the page they are on.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the chat disconnects. The mobile users also don’t always have the best connection and seem to randomly get stuck in the middle of a sentence or just completely are disconnected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a nice and easy to use chat system. Customers can leave messages when no one is online to help them. It helps us to be more accessible to our customers without the hassle of sending an email or making a phone call.

Communication with our customers. With the chat we can answer simple questions easily or even help place orders.

LiveChat review by Quentin B.
Quentin B.

"Livechat is great, but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

keyboard shortcuts that make it easy to type large sections of text or concise statements with nothing more than a # and phrase. It also is fast and easy to access. I love how it allows you to see archives and create tickets. You also can use routing to have different queues for guests such as for sales vs support. The app is helpful for when on the move. They also have their own support team that can help out whenever an issue happens

What do you dislike?

I dont like the desktop app as it can sometime be buggy. The app has some issues with signing off properly which could cause some chats to be queued up when you are supposed to be offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a fantastic product and very light weight

Potential clients get an instant contact with a certified account manager and current clients get near instantaneous support.

LiveChat review by Rony C.
Rony C.

"Great Simple Interface!"

What do you like best?

Live chat is dead simple to use, I am a big fan of products that don't try to do everything, but focus clearly at being the best at one specific thing , and live chat is great at live chat.

What do you dislike?

I use pre-surveys, and it would be great if I could hide pre-surveys to logged in users. I did not find out how to do that in live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply try it, we moved from intercom to live chat because we were not happy with the clunk interface, chats with the same person being sliced into multiple chats and the absence of a pre-survey feature. Live chat filled in the gap and has proved to be an awesome experience for us.

Live chat, customer success. It's dead simple, and I love that we can trigger a pro-active chat when we know a user is struggling to talk to us.

LiveChat review by Vikki R.
Vikki R.

"Easy to use app with superior support help. "

What do you like best?

LiveChat is easy to use and to navigate. If there is ever anything I don't understand, the support team always has my back! I think they are available 24/7 (We only run our chat program during normal business hours). But they are always, friendly, helpful and very quick to respond. The mobile app is easy to set up and easy to use. I can always be on the go with this. I especially like it when I'm on my mobile and need to switch to my desktop (to grab a file to transfer or something). The current chat log is right there like I've been using the desktop app the whole time.

What do you dislike?

When there are "after hours' tickets, it is not possible to respond via mobile. You do receive an email saying someone left you a message on your chat, but in order to answer your customers you have to be logged onto the desktop. Customers questions can go unanswered for days if you don't have access to your computer. I've submitted a request for this to be in their next upgrade, so I'm crossing my fingers!

The mobile app logs you in automatically if you keep your email in the login section. There used to be a log in automatically on and off button, but that has been removed. It kept me logged in one night that I was unaware of. I had about 3 people looking for help that I didn't catch.

So the mobile app needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did not set up our website with the LiveChat program, so I do not have any idea how easy it is to integrate the actual software to run it.

I also do not work with the payments or analytics part of the business, so I can't give any feedback on that, but I always have excellent support whenever I have technical issues with the program.

Customers get their questions answered quickly, resulting in increased sales. We are also becoming known for our excellent customer support in our industry leading to repeat customers. I know our customers talk in social media groups that our prices are high, but that the customer service provided (via LIveChat) makes it all worth while.

LiveChat review by Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.

"Livechat increases our mailing list daily. "

What do you like best?

Integration with mailchimp ; By integrating our Livechat with Mailchimp ,we have successfully grown our mailing list on a daily basis ,via the newsletter subscription option on our prechat survey.Ensuring every new web visitor is likely added to our newsletter list.

Chat reporting : Livechats chat reporting system provides us with analytical insights into key chat metrics between our customer care team and web visitors.We are provided with metrics such as the chat satisfaction ratio ,chat duration report ,average response time report etc These insights assist us to note the weak points of our support structure ,while consolidating on the strong points.

What do you dislike?

The Livechat botengine chatbot was introduced last year and we were never informed about this.Until I stumbled upon it,on the Livechat website.

That was pure over site on the part of Livechats sales team.

Livechat enable our agents respond faster to more customer enquiry than they are usually able to on other support mediums like emails ,physical office visits ,post mails or phone calls.

Thus we have completely downgraded every other means for customers to reach us for support and focused majorly on Livechat. On an economic level,it is also way cheaper to maintain than the previously mentioned support mediums.

LiveChat review by Precious I.
Precious I.

"Best customer support team."

What do you like best?

Quality customer cover in terms of customer service support for users is the major reason I have stuck with Livechat at my workplace.

We use a variety of internet software solutions at work,and I dare say Livechat has the standout customer support team ; they are available every minute of the day,not via email but live chat and this only makes it better : as it means we get real time response to any questions ,we ask the Livechat team.

Livechat has got an helpful collection of resources via which it teaches users ways to maximise the benefits of the Livechat helpdesk solution too.The most valuable of these resource is the weekly articles we receive from Livechat,which introduces us to a new way to maximize sales with Livechat ; it has been really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that our agents are unable to respond to tickets via the Livechat smartphone app. Which is strange.I have complained about this to the Livechat support team and hopefully ,they will upgrade this app very soon.

Livechat serves as another channel apart from phone calls ,for our clients ,users and customers to reach us.It is at no cost to customers ,when they reach out to us via Livechat in contrast to via phone.Our agents also work faster on Livechat as against at the call centre,as they are able to respond to multiple persons at same time.

LiveChat review by David S.
David S.

"Excellent ROI within less than 2 weeks of use."

What do you like best?

Push notifications work splendidly, it doesn't use up too much of my battery power (unlike competing products), I don't need to log in every time I launch the app.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see integration with Google Translate. It would also be helpful to see additional details logged into the Archived chats. There are some details like Platform which are only seen during the live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 30 day demo, and check your ROI. This is easy to verify.

Customer engagement, increase revenue.

I have found recently, that customers are too impatient to send email or pick up the phone.

But with LiveChat, I usually have dozens of customer chat sessions every week - far more interaction than I get thru other contact channels.

And LiveChat has excellent ROI. You can check your ROI thru using the reporting feature to see how many sales you have generated as a result of using LiveChat. It is common so see the service pay for itself multiple times per month.

LiveChat review by Amarachi O.
Amarachi O.

"It is everything,you expect from an HELPDESK tool"

What do you like best?

Botengine : Live chats botengine is a real time saver for customer care agents .Sometimes we get tired of responding to the same question over and over again.Botengine helps respond to the most popular questions asked us ,and allow us focus on the tricky or complex problems faced by customers.

Appealing user interface : I have been put off learning to use platforms in the past ,simply because the user interface was unappealing and unintuitive. Live chat gets a pass in this regard ,ensuring the user interface is appealing and very much intuitive ,aiding the speed at which I picked up the workings of this program.

Great support resource - On the Live chat website ,there is an avalanche of resource for customer care agents to learn about newer ways to use Live chat : from short videos to articles ,they have all been helpful towards making the job of customer care agents much easier and effective at same time

What do you dislike?

Nothing .Live chat provides everything a customer care agent seeks from an HELPDESK tool. I will like to see video conference features introduced at some point on Live chat though.

Live chat helps us stay in touch with our customers whenever they run into rough waters while using our services. It is the fastest means for a customer to get quick responses from a company rep.

While a customer may not be able to speak to a phone agent ,because the queue is too long ,and will get a response to email sent to the company after a 24 hour period, customers who contact our HELPDESK team ,using Live chat of course get an instantaneous response.

LiveChat review by Gerardo S.
Gerardo S.

"Bussiness chat"

What do you like best?

This tool is a grate solutions for corporation when you need to contact someone in real time or be contacted, in this way I like LiveChat because it is very fast, you don´t waste your time waiting any response. Another thing I like is the chat,it is faster than others because it has a predictive function that allows you to answer in less than twenty second.

What do you dislike?

I like all its characteristics, you can implement it in your retail sells allowing you to connect with your clients almost personalized. They don´t have to wait hours, just lend them the detail in seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to those people who are starting new business or have stores and clients to use it.

It has come to solve the speed of transmitting the information in your business, the clients wil be satisfied. I have contacted my clients anytime I like for closing a sell.

LiveChat review by Emilia E.
Emilia E.

"Seamless,efficient customer care solution."

What do you like best?

Livechat helpdesk software was easy to setup and easily understood in terms of the work environment (ui). Pricing is fair enough at $149 monthly for the enterprise version,which is what we use at work.I am particularly impressed by the amount of help guides available on Livechat website ,majorly in article or short video tutorial which help users maximise the benefit of the best helpdesk program I know about Livechat.

What do you dislike?

Livechat maybe needs to introduce an audio call feature .I recently had to chat with a company's customer care agent recently and made use of their audio chat feature,and I felt it would be an addition,if we can have this on Livechat too.

Everything that has to do with customer service interacting with clients and partners is what Livechat does. It practically saves us and the our clients and partners a whole ton of time,we would had spent responding to customer query on the call cedntre. It is a fast ,seamless and efficient way for clients to reach out to us.

LiveChat review by Administrator

"Great Tool for Prospecting from Website"

What do you like best?

This is an excellent tool for prospecting off of your website. When anyone hits the website, you are able to set rules on how and when the chat pops up for the visitor (time and/or number of pages hit, etc). This allows you to talk to them when they are actively researching your product and answer any questions they might have, which is extremely helpful for the visitor and allows you to push them along the funnel.

What do you dislike?

If you set to routing rules, the box no longer pops up automatically, we found this out the hard way. We couldn't understand why we were not getting any more chats. The reason is that if you have this feature on, you have to initiate the chat. My team did not know that, so no chats were happening. I finally engaged the support team from LiveChat and they explained this feature.

Capturing prospects as they are researching our product and setting meetings with potential new customers.

LiveChat review by Opeyewa A.
Opeyewa A.

"Works for me."

What do you like best?

I like the eye-catchers ,they come in different templates and have greatly attracted lot of our web. visitors to chat with a support agent. Without the eye-catchers, it is very likely lot of our customers wouldn't had been aware of the availability of live support.

Lately, we have also been able build our own custom analytics , by using its API to feed analytic reports into our own in-house analytic infrastructure.

What do you dislike?

I wish the support team. is able to respond to customer tickets via the app. Currently , we have to be logged on the desktop to respond to tickets.

We use Livechat as a means to interact and guide our customer activities surrounding their patronage of our product and services. Thus ,it has become a sort of a go-to tool for them to seek help or clarification as against sending emails,visiting the office or even calling.

LiveChat review by Mooy Bridget A.
Mooy Bridget A.

"Perfect helpdesk tool."

What do you like best?

I love the basic statistic feature ; which provides us with an excellent way to catch up with the state of our customer service,giving us access to crucial customer service metrics regarding our conversations with customers and tickets from customers on a weekly basis.

Also comes with the best eye catcher of any helpdesk tool ,ensuring visitors to our website are aware about the availability of live support to guide them on the website.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app. can cover as much features as the pc version of Livechat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do incorporate Livechat with the new Livechat Botengine. Botengine helps you cater to simple customer issues,while you focus on the big ones.

We run a service which is quite novel in this part of the world ; Livechat has allowed us better explain to visitors on our website about the huge benefits of our service to them.

LiveChat review by Omar M.
Omar M.

"Live chat is our top app for support requests"

What do you like best?

The app is very user friendly, easy to integrate and very reliable. I like that it's straightforward, allows us to handle support requests in multiple languages, tickets and the reporting part is also very important to us, we can measure KPIs for volume of chats and tickets, chat satisfaction and engagements. I also like that it's very affordable compared to other solutions we've had in the past.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, I think there's always space for improvement, I recall we had to make some tweaks to the code ourselves to be able to route chats with from a particular group/skill or language to other users when these languages were not available, so more flexibility into the routing of chats would be great. Other than that it would be great to have more options for greetings/engagements, for example that you could use a different type of chat window like a bubble with a "let me know if you need help" message on specific pages instead of the default chat window

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's worth it

we are solving all sorts of issues that you can think of, from technical problems to giving information on products and services, the benefit is that customers prefer to use the live chat over phone support and emails as they are able to get instant help

LiveChat review by Nikki B.
Nikki B.

"Live Chat Review "

What do you like best?

Being able to see what is being typed in order to anticipate a reply for a faster response.

What do you dislike?

The "not accepting chats" option was misleading to me and I thought that would disconnect me from my chat until my supervisor informed me that it wouldn't cut me off mid-chat.

I help people find the information that they're looking for on our website, so being able to see what page they were at on the website before they came to the help chat helps me know what area of the website they're needing help with. I'm also able to know what they're needing help with through the initial intake questions that customers fill out because it directly asks them what they are having a problem with. My only suggestion with this would be to have a character limit on this (not sure if this is a Live Chat or our website setting) because some people will type out a full paragraph so when the automated response asks them how I can help once I've opened the chat, I often have people tell me that they just typed it out so it causes some confusion for the customer.

LiveChat review by Anne F.
Anne F.

"Simple live chat software, perfect for our needs!"

What do you like best?

We recently started providing live chat support to our website visitors and are so happy we chose LiveChat! The UI is simple and intuitive. We especially love LiveChat's search functionality, detailed reporting, and ability to integrate with Autopilot. We are now able to resolve customer problems while they are on our site in real time and automate follow ups using channels like email, SMS, and Facebook ads based on tags.

What do you dislike?

Very minor, but the spell check feature on desktop could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a go!

LiveChat is helping us respond to customers quickly. The ability to connect with Autopilot saves our team time, helps us reduce churn, and allows us to operate more efficiently.

LiveChat review by Olufunke O.
Olufunke O.

"Sneak-peek gives us an insight into the customers typing mind. "

What do you like best?

Installation was just as simple as copying and pasting an HTML code into every page of our website.

Livechat gives us a presence everywhere, including on social media : with Livechat Facebook integration for instance, our customers can chat with the support team right from our Facebook fan page.

Livechat sneak-peek feature gives us a look into our customers mind by showing us what our customers typing, before they send us a message.

What do you dislike?

Livechat mobile app. Only takes care of chatting with customers. We can't do upto 10% of what we can do on the desktop version.

Livechat has enabled us close more sales than we usually do.

We know from experience that most customers want to talk to a customer representative first, before making a purchase. And in the process where they are unable to speak with someone, they are likely to not close the sales immediately or eventually quit thinking about using our services.

LiveChat review by Deborah E.
Deborah E.

"The sneak-peak is a deal breaker. "

What do you like best?

The sneak-peek feature tool on Livechat is a standout innovation and it gives customer service an edge, allowing agents better anticipate customer questions and prepare for them even before they are sent.

I also love the analytical prowess of this software, it provides us everything from giving us a brief feature breakdown of visitors to our website, to daily summaries of our chat activity, to the sales tracking feature which makes it easier to measure the effectiveness of our sales people on the helpdesk team.

What do you dislike?

Its over due for Livechat to introduce a call feature on this wonderful helpdesk program.

Livechat enable us keep in touch with our customers, by making it easy for them to reach out to us when they encounter problems, and for us to meet them halfway and sort their problems.

It also provides us with analytical insights which enable us make informed business decisions.

LiveChat review by Rozalia M.
Rozalia M.

"LiveChat - great tool for your website customer service"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, captures visitors attention, creates a quick connection with the visitor. It saves time and it is satisfying for the customers. Software also lets you know which page the customer landed when started the chat. Our customer support can work in a team of 2 to 4 at a time.

What do you dislike?

It may be distracting when you answer multiple chats, so take one at a time, then continue with the next one. Other than that, its a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take chats one at a time. You can classify your daily chats by the pages they were coming.

Connect with customers, find what they need, being able to follow-up. We integrated it with WordPress and work with it through the web interface at LiveChatInc.com We answer customers with pre packaged information, whenever it's possible, to save time.

LiveChat review by Olabintan A.
Olabintan A.

"Makes my work easier."

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface , also backed full with analytical data useful for the growth of the modern day business. From my dashboard ,I can see the number of customers online on our website ,the number of customers currently chatting with the helpdesk team, the number of customers on hold etc

I can also invite select customers to chat with me via the dashboard. Also comes with a powerful ticketing system ,which allow customers provide their name , problem ,email and phone number (when helpdesk is offline) and we are able to get back to them ,when a rep. becomes available. It's just a perfect helpdesk tool really.

What do you dislike?

Livechat has worked perfectly ,and I have nothing against it as at this moment.

Livechat enables me monitor our customer movement on the website .Allowing me know when to add additional hands to the heldesk team to meet customer conversation demand. Overall,Livechat has allowed us stay in touch with our customers while they are on our website ; usually allowing us convince them to give our service a go.

LiveChat review by Abiola A.
Abiola A.

"Livechat ticked all the boxes."

What do you like best?

I like the presentation of Livechats User interface,it is attractive to the eyes and easy to navigate around.I also love the knowledge base feature,which allows chat agent create save pre-input response to the most popularly asked questions ; making it easy to answer these questions whenever they are asked.

Lastly the chat history feature ; which allows agents to see past history(conversation) between the agent and the customer ,making it easier to solve customer related issues.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I do not like about Livechat.Maybe the pricing for Livechat enterprise can be cheaper than it currently is at $149 per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Livechat is a perfect solution for businesses who need to give their company a preofessional outlook.

Livechat has enabled us guide our customers every step of the way. They can easily create tickets and we receive the tickets in just seconds,at the backend. Majorly,Livechat has reduced bounce rate on our website.

LiveChat review by User in Computer Software

"Gets the job done "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am able to communicate with my customers very effectively using this Program. Issues are taken care of very effectively. Somethings deserve a phone call and some things don't and when things require less than a phone call , Live chat is there to help me resolve issues with the quickness

What do you dislike?

I don't like the amount of time you get to reply but its manageable . Sometimes if someone replies the clock starts ticking even if the user is just saying thank you . But its a great program overall and I've been able to work around it

Taking care of issues through simple writing , its amazing and its quiet . This program allows me to communicate to my customers in a very quick manner, most conversations are quick and to the point and I'm getting issues resolved on the sport

Learn more about LiveChat

LiveChat Videos

Learning about LiveChat?

* We monitor all LiveChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.