LiveChat

LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

LiveChat review by <span>Faith S.</span>
Faith S.
Validated Review

LiveChat? More like LoooooooooveChat!!!!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have been using LiveChat in the business I work for almost three years now since the first day of my employment with them. However, our very first chat was officially on October 21, 2011. SO, techinically 4 years going strong with LiveChat. I have watched over the years as the software has improved while the ease of functionality has increased. I am immediately able to give my customers a point of support contact. I love the detailed reporting available and all the variable matrixes. The analytics are impeccable!! Also, being able to integrate apps is phenomenal. LiveChat is so customizable and that is something I sincerely appreciate. The archives section is something I use on a daily basis as well. Having the Knowledge Base readily available has been super helpful. I have not had to use the LiveChat LiveChat feature- so that in itself speaks volumes!!

What do you dislike?

This is going to be difficult to get to a minimum of forty characters trying to think of something I dislike about LiveChat. In all honesty, I am beyond impressed and completely satisfied with the programming and the quality/integrity of the LiveChat name brand. You all have been continuously improving not only my experience but the experience of my customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how LiveChat has hosted webinars over the years. There is immediate support with a friendly knowledgeable staff. The pricing is incredible compared to all the benefits that are provided. Detailed reporting is a plus. Ease of adding users a positive. Being customizable is amazing!! Apps integration makes it an even better service. Adds competitiveness to your business and helps to contribute to increased sales.

My company works with cellular phone retailers all over the world. Currently we have markets in the United States, Canada, Australia, Italy, and Germany. Our customers need immediate attention and LiveChat allows us to do just that. No matter what the time, no matter how far the distance, LiveChat is always up and running for my customers. By allowing instant access to the LiveChat feature- our business sees a HUGE reduction in costly monetary adjustments. We are better able to midigate and lower our adjustment rates by being able to give a customer a correct response exactly when they need it. Our customers receive a better experience knowing we are always there for them- which in turn develops a better professional, trusting relationship. We can also monitor peaks in incoming chats so we always know when to be properly staffed.

Showing 368 LiveChat reviews
LiveChat review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.
Validated Review

Always keep in touch. Very useful.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
LiveChat review by <span>Jonathan Y.</span>
Jonathan Y.

Pricy, but does the job well!

What do you like best?

Livechat allows our team to provide support and sales to our customers in real time by removing the clunky UI problems that a lot of chat providers just don't get right. Their UI requires almost zero training for each employee and gives us amazing insight to each customer and their problems. The ability to prevent messages before a customer sends them helps us fight fraud and respond faster. The uptime is highly dependable and something our team relies on.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing model is unhelpful to small companies that are just starting. They also rely on a few old school technologies that make securing your website more difficult (Content Security Policies)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business relies on instant and easy communication with your customers this is the best option.

Livechat provides us a platform to chat with potential customers and support existing customers. We use the data generated to help us understand customer trends, find improvements with our product, and build better relations with our customers

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveChat review by <span>Rueben O.</span>
Rueben O.
Validated Review

Helpful tools and big care to customers.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

LiveChat review by <span>Damion W.</span>
Damion W.

LiveChat is a convenient Chat

Validated Review
What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

LiveChat review by <span>Kiana C.</span>
Kiana C.

LiveChat is great!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Livechat is super easy to use. You can have "canned" responses to the top questions you are asked. We are typically asked the same 5-10 questions.. so we set the canned responses for quick access and it's easy to respond to multiple messages at once. It also allows you to keep the same message for multiple agents.. this way, we aren't giving out different answers every time. I also like that when I am logged in on the computer, if I get a message it says "INCOMING CHAT" and alerts me. This is helpful because I an often multitask.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that for the basic package you can only have one agent. I also dislike the application for LiveChat. The app on android does not work properly. I will receive a message, and go to chat and it says i'm "offline".. when i'm connected to wifi. I will log out and log back in and I lose my chat. Its unfortunate that it doesn't work well because we lose a lot of business by not being available on weekeneds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get LiveChat! We've had all kinds of questions from customers and potential customers. People like the convenience of having someone to chat with over the computer.

We've learned shoppers are lazy and impatient. They want answers right away. They go onto our website and immediately chat us to ask for the price of our product.. even when there is a big green button there that says SHOP.

LiveChat review by <span>Mason R.</span>
Mason R.
What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

Learn more about LiveChat

LiveChat Videos

Learning about LiveChat?

* We monitor all LiveChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.