LiveCycle

Adobe® LiveCycle® Enterprise Suite 4 is an enterprise document and form platform that helps you capture and process information, deliver personalized communications, and protect and track sensitive information.

Work for LiveCycle?

Learning about LiveCycle?

LiveCycle Reviews

Showing 14 LiveCycle reviews
LiveCycle review by <span>Emilie B.</span>
Emilie B.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to modify and create PDF forms. LiveCycle makes it so easy. You can use an existing document for a template (PDF, Word Doc, Excel file, etc.) modify it as needed, preview the PDF, and have a new form ready to distribute in no time at all.

What do you dislike?

When you first open a document it can be overwhelming. There are so many "bells and whistles" it can feel like too much. But once you dig in, the possibilities are endless. I do wish it was still offered as a part of the Adobe PRO package. The fact that we had to buy both was a hard sell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have forms, make forms, use forms, need to update your forms, I highly recommend this product. The help guide can ease you into the process and make the task seem doable.

Our Firm had a standard set of forms; however, each time the laws changed or the fees, we would need to get all new forms. Once we got LiveCycle, we were able to make our own updates and ensure that each form was current and up to date with little delay.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveCycle
LiveCycle review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Adobe LiveCycle has assisted me in performing a task when there was no other program that could."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Adobe LiveCycle allows you to convert PDF documents into forms that you can then customize. I also love the many different form templates that are reloaded to choose from. This has saved me so much time while still allowing me to create professional looking forms. I love that after developing a form I'm able to define its logic and modify it to match paper versions and meet requirements. The Guide Builder has allowed me to easy develop interactive data capture applications, streamlining what used to be a daunting task.

What do you dislike?

When converting a PDF to a form with LiveCycle, depending on the PDF contents, I have found that the PDF's don't always convert looking the same or with completely workable contents. In some cases, after converting, some parts of the PDF aren't editable in LiveCycle and/or aren't lined up as they were in the original PDF document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend LiveCycle when creating any type of form. Whether you want to develop a form from scratch or use one of the existing and fully customizable templates, it is a great program to get the job done in an efficient manner.

I really appreciate Adobe LiveCycle for its main purpose (generating forms) and there has been at least one time when the program helped me when I wasn't able to find a solution anywhere else. I had a PDF document that I needed to turn into a form that could be completed online and also be printed and filled out in hard copy form. While there are a few different programs that allow you to create these types of forms, I was having a very difficult time with the conversion from the PDF. LiveCycle saved me so much time - allowed for easy conversion - allowed me to customized parts as necessary and allowed me to develop the form into one that was versatile in the way it could be filled out (online or hard copy print.)

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

LiveCycle review by <span>Valentine A.</span>
Valentine A.

"Adobe Effect"

What do you like best?

It good for office use and personal

Office use and adaptability

What do you dislike?

Nothing. When it expires or have new update u don’t easily know and it will not prompt to auto update it self.it is not compatible with some version of macafee antirus.in this environment it antirus reads it has suspicions application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Application is used to send Guest statement and pofio to Guest

LiveCycle review by <span>elaine W.</span>
elaine W.

"Live Cycle is great for creating unique forms!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create PDFs that are individualized to my own unique. I can reuse these PDFS time and time again once I created the initial form. Live Cycle allows me to customize my forms with check boxes, calendars, and time and date fields. Additionally, it allows me to create boxes that can be filled in with special instructions. Personally as a teacher, I used Live Cycle to create a lesson plan form for each class that I teach. Each week I'm able to edit the form to create a unique lesson plan for the week.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can be tedious to line up my boxes precisely as for the form to look nice everything needs to be organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you play around with the program to see its full range of options. Live Cycle has a great deal to offer.

This isn't applicable to me as I'm not a business person. I use this program as a teacher to create lesson plan forms for myself and other teachers.

LiveCycle review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Great automation software with easy to learn curve"

What do you like best?

Lots of modules to pick from. Covers everything from PDF and rights management to connectors and content management. Supports mobile access. Makes it easy to personalize workspace for employees given their requirements. Increases productivity at a very competitive cost.

What do you dislike?

Compared to Microsoft solutions, it lacks specially when considering Office Communicator is in widespread use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although easy to pick up, make sure to give enough time for adaptation by your workforce.

Create personalized workspace for employees who will then access it through a browser for complete access to all their modules.

LiveCycle review by User

"Love LiveCycle for making forms, hard to find support online"

What do you like best?

The ease of making business forms makes LiveCycle stand out from other programs that I have used.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is very difficult to find any information, instructions, or classes for LiveCycle online. Even at paid sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep trying, there is not a lot of information out there about LiveCycle, but it is a great program once you get the hang of it.

I create all of our business forms with LiveCycle. The compatibility with MDWare is priceless.

LiveCycle review by <span>Sarai P.</span>
Sarai P.

"An odd piece of software"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility with creating forms. I also liked that it gave us the ability to create forms that met rigid state requirements for e-filing.

What do you dislike?

This software is just high-powered enough to make simple forms, but not enough to do anything else really. I struggled with editing forms that I had created in Live Cycle and also with their file sizes when I used it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you clearly recognize its limitations.

We were re-creating forms to be used in a tax software product. This product gave us greater flexibility at the time than our in-house tool did.

LiveCycle review by <span>Nichole H.</span>
Nichole H.

"Nice Adobe Product"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create an actual, useable form.

What do you dislike?

Remembering where to find the fields I want to add may be where I lack in knowledge with this product.

We were trying to create a new progress report for our grantees to fill out. One that is user friends and intuitive. This product allowed us to do that.

LiveCycle review by <span>Khatija A.</span>
Khatija A.

"LiveCycle Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and does not have complicated factors to it.

What do you dislike?

I hate having to drag and create the length of the boxes, sometimes they become uneven and it looks odd. If there were premade boxes that we can drag and drop, that'd be great.

We are creating forms for our customers. Because it is easy to use, we are able to create more forms for customer use.

LiveCycle review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Great for dynamic or SAP-integrated forms"

What do you like best?

LC lets us create dynamic PDF forms conditional on user input. This is the only product that allows that functionality. It offers some interesting features like interfacing with external data sources for dynamic form elements or conditions.

What do you dislike?

There are often bugs in the UI and form layout that don't work consistently. We have to be really careful with changes to make sure to always have a backup before making new changes since bugs aren't always reproducible. Dynamic forms may be perhaps the WRONG approach for what it aims to do. It creates the illusion of what forms are and aren't for business people; often demanding a lot of complex forms which could be easily done with separate forms.

We use LC for internal forms for various administrative tasks and requests.

LiveCycle review by User in Higher Education

"Adobe LiveCycle "

What do you like best?

I like the easy functionality of the HTML coding. I wouldn't consider myself by any means an expert coder but this software is easier to manage.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were able to link with other pages automatically. I can always copy and paste.

I am trying to build timelines and workflows for my projects, currently. I am able to share quickly via email and such of progress. The ability to publish online is helpful and can be quite impressive to others who may not be that tech savvy.

LiveCycle review by <span>Loleta B.</span>
Loleta B.

"Adobe Live Cycle"

What do you like best?

Life cycle is really good for any type of business forms you need. It will create an invoices and calculate them properly. It also has several other forms like payroll forms, expense reports, applications, paycheck stubs, etc.

What do you dislike?

When you convert Adobe PDF to other versions it doesn't always work well.

It helps me to solve create inaccurate invoices. It also helps me to create paychecks stubs.

LiveCycle review by User

"Excellent Form templates"

What do you like best?

Able to handle XML data, quick and easy form creation

What do you dislike?

Nothing, works as designed, easy to use and create forms, lists, etc.

Used by HR to create forms as well as IT

LiveCycle review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

It allows me to augment existing documents as my organization grows.

What do you dislike?

Not as design friendly but does the job.

My organization is using more forms to conduct coaching sessions. Using a form that prevents the capture of all the information hinders how that information is shared especially when using hard copies instead of viewing online. Creating flowing forms has made the process so much easier and allowed our colleagues to concentrate on their conversations without the hassles of viewing and printing.

Learning about LiveCycle?

* We monitor all LiveCycle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.