LiveEngage

3.6

Customer experience management matters. Drive conversions and customer loyalty with LivePerson's online real-time engagement solutions.

Work for LiveEngage?

Learning about LiveEngage?

LiveEngage Reviews

Ask LiveEngage a Question
Showing 48 LiveEngage reviews
LiveEngage review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Very user friendly and fun to use!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to view how many people on our website at any given time, it helps me know which cities our marketing is the strongest and getting the most attention and which cities are getting the lowest amount of attention. It is very easy to chat with people, they just click a button and I get notified. As soon as I get notified I immediately chat with the person. When someone wants to chat, I also like that I can see what page the "chatter" is on. This helps me answer questions better. Another feature I really love is that if for some reason I am away at my desk, people can leave messages for me to come back to later! This way, everyone gets their questions answered.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about this product. I think it is very affordable and worth the money if you need some kind of easy "chat box" for a company website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy product to manage for a small company

When marketing Job Fairs and hiring events, people hate talking on the phone and don't answer my phone calls when I want to give someone information. The Live Chat lets the person come to me, ask their questions without having to talk on the phone. Other people who come across our website randomly, can reach out to us with a click of a button. They don't need a pre-existing contact at HireLive to reach out to.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveEngage
LiveEngage review by Willy B.
Willy B.

"Best Engagement Tool in the Planet"

What do you like best?

From the ease of implementation into websites, to the amount of information that you are able to track how easy is for customer to use the tool. From a management perspective how you are able to set up the campaigns the freedom to create to your specifications and not whats provided. How well you can user the APIs to customize to all the way the reporting makes it easy to track data.

What do you dislike?

honestly I have not been able to find something I dislike about this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use of the tools is unprecedented the amount of information available for you to customized to your liking is amazing not to mention the level of support the provide.

Creating a connection between company and their customers and clients.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveEngage review by Praveen K.
Praveen K.

"An Intelligent Visitor Targeting"

What do you like best?

(1) It provides the most personalized banners to the prospects/visitors and grabs their attention for the live chat. The probability of engaging the visitors on your webpage becomes high.

(2) It provides the most efficient sentiment analysis of customer/visitor's behavior by tracking his/her actions. It allows companies to identify unhappy customers with negative sentiments and design some additional/creative offers for them.

What do you dislike?

The continuous upgrades cause the changes in API. So sometimes integration level issues might be faced due to migration of new updates by LiveEngage. The UI is not compatible with all the applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very cost effective platform in the digital marketing space to get & convert visitors.

Being a start-up, it's very necessary to convert each visitor into a customer while they reaches your website. Also marketing cost need to be in budget. Therefore it is helping us in converting more visitors into happy customers with cost effective solution.

LiveEngage review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Good enough"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to have multiple chats open at a time. Easy to keep track of who I'm speaking with and easy to send them links and documents. I even liked the color scheme to highlight which chats needed attention and which were idle. I also liked how we could extract information from the chatter before the chat even started. This helped me to keep track of who was in each chat, easily log the chatters information, and helped identify who the chatter was in case of disconnection.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the client emotion reader, some words used may be negative, but that does not meant the client was unhappy. My company was unable to use the export feature to export the chat transcript. Sometimes it worked and it made our work so much easier, but other times we had to copy and paste the entire chat into our tracking system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this over many of the other systems out there. The interface is more clear and easy to read. It is simple to learn and train others on as well.

Helped monitor the amount of people available on chat and easily transfer chats to co-workers. Also helped with tracking to see if a client was chatting in a lot and we could identify the general need for the chat

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"dropped support of key features, deceptive EULA"

What do you like best?

The ability to segment traffic and target visitors in different stages of the sales funnel. You can set up campaigns with almost any trigger points that you can think of.

What do you dislike?

The "upgrade" to LiveEngage (from LivePerson) dropped a number of key features. One feature we heavily utilized was direct linking to chat. Over time the platform has become a lot less stable with service interruptions occurring multiple times every month. In many cases their script will become unresponsive causing our ecommerce site to hang, and for this reason we opted to link directly to chat in a pop up window rather than utilize their scripts. Support for this feature was dropped recently so we've now moved on to a more stable live chat platform where we can utilize tracking scripts and we haven't had any issues with downtime.

When reaching out to cancel our month to month engagement we were notified that a 90-day notice needed to be given to terminate an account. We don't remember agreeing to this (we've used this service for over 5 years) and when asked to present the "digital signature" that they claim to have received from us approving these terms, they indicated that they can make adjustments to the EULA at any point and our "agreement" to these new terms is based on whether we continue to use the service, and not our acceptance to the new terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given their 90-day termination notice you need to be sure that you can fully evaluate this service within the specified trial period. We have been customers of them for over 5 years and they wouldn't waive the fee even though we can no longer use the service given their recent changes, they're not likely to budge if you use this service for a couple months and decide it's not for you.

This was originally meant to be a simple way for customers to communicate with us through a new channel. It's turned out to be a great way to help move shoppers along through the sales funnel via segmentation based on page views, time on a particular page, etc.

We've gone from simply having a Live Chat link on our site to being able to actively target and invite potential customers to chat based on the actions they've taken on our site.

LiveEngage review by valbona x.
valbona x.

"easy chat software"

What do you like best?

Liveperson or liveengage is what we used at work as our chat software. The software is laidback to use. Not only that but you are able to co-browse with customers. That’s my fav feature.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much that I dislike about Liveperson. I will say that it is kinda hard to customize rules and you have to go through a bunch of steps. Other than that it works well

connecting with users

LiveEngage review by David T.
David T.

"Review of LiveEngage"

What do you like best?

Ability to create robust library of canned responses. Solid back-end reporting that allowed us to track revenue generated by our live chat associates. Easy access to recent transcripts on the associate level. Ability to limit number of concurrent chats per associates.

What do you dislike?

Associate-facing format is boxy and not very digitally ergonomic. Data pulled from CRM to provide complete view of the customer was buried in interface and not easily accessible to assocaites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good option for anyone who's new to employing Live Chat for their org. A fair amount of it comes "as-is" out of the box, but they definitely hold a place as a SME in the marketplace on best practices for live chat.

Support customers via live chat on web and mobile. Drive revenue for the organization through Live Chat.

LiveEngage review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly. It allows you to integrate HTML, which means that you can personalize the content to place in your website. Also, it comes with report tools within it, so everything is a click away. It is really fast and can be adapted to any website. Besides the reporting tools, it shows the website traffic in real time. LE is a complete platform!

The customer service is available 24/7 and they're excellent.

What do you dislike?

To get to understand the whole platform and how it works there are some trainings needed. It's a lot of content nevertheless, the platform is simple and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All the information you need to understand the platform is within it, just check the Connection Area.

Using this platform I can interact with customer, either to make sales or to provide support regarding the products in our website.

One of the main benefits it's that I can replace the tedious phone calls (in most of the cases).

LiveEngage review by Executive Sponsor in Information Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Services

"Poor experience - Would not recommend"

What do you like best?

There old product work ok some of the time.

What do you dislike?

They decided, without warning, to end of life the version that we were on. Granted there old platform was somewhat limited in terms of functionality. They told us two months before the EOL date. We had built an integration in our CRM so the short notice was a major problem. It would have require us to drop several other IT projects to accommodate them. As a result, we decide to look at other chat options. We found that there is a large number of better platforms that were easier implement, more user friendly and a lot less expensive. The LivePerson team have acted like jilted lovers when we told them that we were not renewing; resorting to extortion tactics. I have never worked with a more unfriendly vendor in my 25+ years of career. We are, as of this month, no longer a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that you explore other options.

We used the platform to answer incoming chats for our sales and support team.

LiveEngage review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Decent platform, sub-par service"

What do you like best?

The interface is very pretty, and the chat performs well. I love the mobile app that allows you to take chats on the road. The reports are not customizeable, but export pretty well to PDFs for easy reporting to management or representatives.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding, service, and support that I received from LivePerson left a lot to be desired.. The platform is pretty buggy, and many of the issues that we identified and communicated months ago have still not been fixed.

As for the platform itself, it serves the purpose it was meant to, but many of the reporting features do not work. The chat export function is useless - it only exports to a rigid XML file, which adds some hurdles when trying to share chat insights with other stakeholders. The platform has an A/B testing feature, but does limits your testing audience to 95% of visits, leaving 5% of visitors unengaged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not buy into the hype that they create during the sales process. Manage your expectations and don't buy into the promises they make verbally. Request a trial of the platform first.

We use live chat as an alternate form of contact for potential customers who want an immediate response, but don't want to call. We generate an additional 100+ leads/mo from live chat as a whole.

LiveEngage review by Administrator

"Live Chat with your customers via your website!"

What do you like best?

I like the Connection Area, there are really good articles about how to get the most out of your live chat experience, better ways to engage when chatting and how to use MCS (Meaningful Connection Score).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely a geat tool!

We are live chatting our customers from our website, answering questions in real time. Our customers get to text chat with a live agent and they love that.

LiveEngage review by Brittany B.
Brittany B.

"LiveEngage gets you to Engage"

What do you like best?

Allowed you to develop custom pre-written statements to send in chat and also multi-tasking is simple. It is also user friendly which is good.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system goes down and doesn't allow for quick start up after it does shut down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is very easy to use and the staff is very knowledgeable. If you have any questions, they are willing to help out immediately.

Provides easily being able to track responses while also giving great feedback to your guests.

LiveEngage review by Pooran P.
Pooran P.

"Intuitive and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and easy to use.

The best part is I didn't have to train anyone from sales on how to use it and we have inside sales team globally.

What do you dislike?

The user experience on other devices like smartphones tablets is not as great as it's through the web application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product and service. If you are looking for an easy to use, cost effective and an engaging platform that meets your business requirements to get more inbound leads, achieve higher conversion and provide satisfactory user experience to your customers, your search should end at Live Person.

To provide superlative and engaging user experience to the users coming to our site and looking for any sort for clarifications, that should help our business to get more inbound leads and achieve higher conversion.

LiveEngage review by Kayla H.
Kayla H.

"Great Live Person Experience"

What do you like best?

It allows customer to keep moving forward with their order while still asking any questions they may have. Instead of the alternative which would be to call in and interrupt their online experience. Liveperson lets customers have immediate access to customer service representatives which in turn makes the customer feel more comfortable. It also allows for phone lines to not be as busy for questions that can be answered online by representatives.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are some browser inconsistencies with Safari and sometimes users on mobile devices cannot see the chat box. A lot of users these days are only using mobile devices for their internet experience and that is a downfall.

We solve problems of having real time help for our customers from early in the morning until late at night. Customers like that representatives are available instantly. Customers also prefer to not have to pick up the phone and call in and actually talk to someone. They can do all of their correspondence through the website and then they are all set.

LiveEngage review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Pretty Standard Easy to Use Live Chat Program"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use and understanding. It had nice customizability so that I could make it my own "station" of sorts. Clean appearance, even if it did feel a bit dated.

What do you dislike?

As usual, there will always be glitches with technical products. This seemed to have the typical amount. There would be issues with getting kicked out of chat if too many agents were logged in, which is true of most applications. The alert sounds could get a bit annoying. It did look/feel a bit dated. Kind of AIM instant messenger-like.

This is a great tool to assist multiple clients/customers at once without having to get on a phone call. Over the phone, you can only handle one person at a time, but with chat you are able to assist as many as you can handle. It is an excellent option for customer service operations.

"Great Reporting Capabilities"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting. You can report on everything from the time an agent is online to the amount of time a particular skill is available. You can do individual reports on a single agent as well. There's so much information. I love that there are different options based on your company needs. For example, you can have agents select chats from the queue or you can have the chats automatically directed to the agent. We use the second option. It works fantastic for us! The other thing we like is that the system is a smart system and will change an agent's status based on their activity. It has been a really helpful tool!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to export ALL the information using an API of some sort. Currently, we have to manually export all of the information. Also, there's a limit of 13 months of data and a limit of 30 days to capture a single report. I'd like to be able to run a report including data from all last year. Some other things I'd like to be able to do are fill out other reps agent surveys. Customer support via their online chat portal could use some improvement. I feel like they are not very knowledgeable on their own product. I would say more communication from the account manager instead of relying on the online support or either training the online chat support better in answering questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you evaluate how it's going to be set up. Make sure you're proactive in asking about contracts & fees. The system will warn you but your account manager may not bring it up until the last minute.

We are capturing any inbound leads from our website and providing customer service. Our business benefits in capturing those that may have not have contacted us via phone or email. It also provides a different approach to assisting our customers in making a decision on whether or not our company is a good fit. They really do enjoy the live chat experience.

LiveEngage review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods
Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Live Engage"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to communicate with a company while working on something else. To me it is much easier than a phone call.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that I personally dislike is that you are unable to hear the tone of their response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this would be a great chat tool to have at any company. It is super easy to use and consumers seem to like it as well.

Customer service, We are able to assist a customer with the questions and concerns in a timely manner.

LiveEngage review by Katie W.
Katie W.

"Easy to use chat support "

What do you like best?

I like how comfortable it was to get use to and get thit feel of how it works.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like the incoming chat tones that it had, would sometimes startle me

Being able to do multiple chats at once and enables us to help more people at a time

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"LivePerson review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can have canned responses. It really quickens how fast you can respond to a customer. Another nice feature is the fast keys. For example, if a customer comes on, I only have to click F2 to answer the chat and then I only have to click F3 to go to the next chat response. That way I don't have to click the buttons on the mouse every time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the history feature. It always gives me errors. I heard that other live chat systems can have you view the other customers screen and see what they have in their shopping cart. That function would be really helpful as often times customers don't tell you what product they are talking about right away.

This really helps with the quick answers. It is hard for problem customers or upset customers. It is really fast and easy for a customer who just has a question about a product.

LiveEngage review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"The best thing about this software is their Customer Service. "

What do you like best?

Great for sales, as you can invite onsite customers while they navigate your company's website.

When our company had problems with their phone lines and needed a way to communicate with our members LiveEngage stepped up and made that possible is a very short period of time.

It is web-based and easy to use the chat function.

Their customer service is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

It goes down quite often.

Reporting could be more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It could be very expensive, depending on the number of users.

Efficient communication with my clients.

LiveEngage review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"It's easy to use to monitor reps' converstions with clients."

What do you like best?

I primarily use it to audit reps at my job. I like that it's easy to search for specific agents at specific times.

What do you dislike?

I somewhat dislike the new format of the website.

I use LiveEngage to make sure reps are performing their tasks appropriately. I found that it makes it easy to perform my own tasks.

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Okay Software "

What do you like best?

It’s a nice end user experience and convenient for a small team.

What do you dislike?

It’s very hard to set up and customize. Anything you need to do for reporting needs to fit nicely into their way of reporting on KPIs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure your CRM system can integrate very well with Live Person. Not all CRM systems do this with LP.

Opening up live chat as a customer service channel. It’s a nice platform to start with.

LiveEngage review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"LiveEngage"

What do you like best?

I like that the consumer can see when we are typing and that we can see where they are from and what part of the site they are on.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we are unable to toggle between both of our Live Chat systems to take multiple chats at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No current recommendations to others considering LiveEngage

It gives us more direct contact with our consumers, which makes it easier for them to communicate with us.

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Terrible company, terrible software, terrible service"

What do you like best?

Nothing really. The company is terrible, and it's people are terrible. If there were a worst company award, it would likely go to these people.

What do you dislike?

Their software rarely works to do anything more complex than have a basic chat box.

Their administrative software also has lots of bugs.

Every time I chat with technical support to try and resolve these issues, they cut me off mid sentence to transfer me around and are often extremely rude, even abusive.

None. They're terrible.

LiveEngage review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Using LivePerson as a Business Development Representative"

What do you like best?

Live Person was ideal for creating/editing canned responses for automatic send out as well as re-assigning chats to other team members,

What do you dislike?

Very busy interface and wasn't the most user-friendly in terms of navigation. It was easy to push out links to web pages/PDF's as well as see what pages the prospect was currently viewing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface isn't the most intuitive but it solves the business need. If you are looking for a live chat software for sales/customer service, LivePerson will definitely do the trick.

Chatting with prospective customers who were interested in learning more about the products/services we offered. It was easy to push out links to web pages/PDF's as well as see what pages the prospect was currently viewing.

LiveEngage review by User

"Super Helpful"

What do you like best?

Live chat provided by liveengage is super helpful! I frequently see customers tell us how much they like the feature. Lots of agent management options too.

What do you dislike?

Queues are a little tricky to manage. There aren’t easy automated options to turn them on and off at certain times.

Handle customer concerns more quickly than phone calls.

LiveEngage review by Andrew Z.
Andrew Z.

"Intuitive, Quick and Simple"

What do you like best?

Intuitiveness, Simple to use, Elegant design, easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could be a little cheaper and if we didn't have to pay for professional services to install it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Live Person is the most powerful solution available in the market if you are considering a live chat platform to drive sales and engagement.

Customer engagement, driving sales, collaboration, increase inbound leads

LiveEngage review by User in Computer Software

"We utilize the tool on our website"

What do you like best?

That it gives instant access to those needing immediate assistance with technical issues.

We are able to limit the amount of time people are on the phones

What do you dislike?

nothing off the top of my head, as far as it has been used we have not had any pressing issues that I am aware of

Recommendations to others considering the product

It gives you a way to interact with customers in real time.

It integrates with your website and the support is great.

Technical Support in real time,

People expect instant gratification so this product allows us to offer this to clients

"Reliable software"

What do you like best?

LivePerson is a very powerful and stable product.

What do you dislike?

They haven't updated their app UI in AGES. It feels pretty dated and cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement LiveEngage off the bat.

Leverage the dynamic chat buttons.

A/B TEST!

We are providing more leads to our sales reps through chat. We have been able to increase business on our venue sourcing product.

LiveEngage review by Consultant in Hospitality
Consultant in Hospitality

"Very responsive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ability to see how many customers were online and click to see where they were navigating.

What do you dislike?

The layout got quite jumbled and difficulty to gauge who to track for each campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the updates but keep up reading the changes.

We were wanting to calculate traffic per each new campaign we put out.

LiveEngage review by Ellen P.
Ellen P.

"We use it as offline customer support "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ease of access to portal and billing information

What do you dislike?

No opinion- I am an account administrator

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy product to use- competitive pricing, scalable product

Helps our clients reach someone off hours when they need an answer to a support issue and it is not phone answering hours

LiveEngage review by Wayne B.
Wayne B.

"Live Person is expensive but more than worth it...."

What do you like best?

The Liveperson platform is market leading, it's capability has enabled the business I work for to complete over 800k chats across Sales & Service each month with minimal effort

What do you dislike?

The tool is expensive, but functionality means it's good value

Reduce call and email volumes - calls have been significantly and email has now been close see as a channel due to Chat

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Good on the customers side, but too confusing on the agents side"

What do you like best?

I like for the customer that it is easy for them to get an agent on the chat as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it is hard for me to use on the agent side. I couldn't figure anything out.

Having customers getting in touch with us quickly.

LiveEngage review by Consultant

"Great and simple to use"

What do you like best?

Very good for having numerous chats open at once, easy access to canned responses, help and support.

What do you dislike?

Could have a few more features for staff

Selling is made simple by managing through different pages providing reliable and trustworthy bits of information for clients.

LiveEngage review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Was not that easy to use once it switched formats"

What do you like best?

I liked the old platform the best. It was easy to use, and we were able to reach out quickly and easily to each prospect.

What do you dislike?

The new platform - Could not reach out to the client or prospect very easily. The campaign creation portion of the platform slowed down the process, and made it difficult to reach website visitors. The old platform made it easy to click on a specific user, and immediately begin a chat box with them.

Filling the sales pipeline.

LiveEngage review by Jenny P.
Jenny P.

"Providing assistance in a timely fashion. "

What do you like best?

Canned responses are useful as well as the ability to "see" who is on what page of our website at any given point of time. The "Leave a Message" function is helpful for when a representative is unavailable on LivePerson.

What do you dislike?

More robust reporting capabilities would be appreciated. Currently, we can only see chat transcripts for the past 30 days.

We can now offer live support to assist our grant applicants in filling out and submitting proposals.

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great Agile Solution w/ Quick Launch. "

What do you like best?

The best thing about this solution is that it allows you to be completely agile. Our ability to commit to changes quickly and efficiently and continue operations as BAU is a big win.

What do you dislike?

Real time analytics aren't deep enough. Permission roles could be more complex, allowing better access for groups without allowing "too much" access. Mobile experience not customizable enough.

Be where our customers are. This day in age, many would rather chat live then to be put on hold during a voice call.

LiveEngage review by User in Internet

"I used LivePerson as a Customer Care agent"

What do you like best?

I utilized the hot keys to keep working in a quick and efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes LivePerson would disconnect abruptly which would affect the customer's satisfaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it first through a short demo to see if it meets your business goals.

We used LivePerson/ Live Chat to reach customers in a different method-our website. We learned that many of our customers enjoyed this experience because it was available directly on our site and was easy to use.

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"LivePerson Feedback"

What do you like best?

LivePerson is very easy to use, user friendly and reporting information/available is very helpful!

What do you dislike?

A little archaic in the way it looks internally and additional reporting customizations should be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great chat tool to start off with as it is easy to install, use and share with others -- in-house training.

Real time Customer Service issues, complains, inquiries etc. and assisting several customers at once is VERY helpful in the Customer Service Dept.

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Computer Software

"My team used this product well. It helped with prospects."

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was for my team to interact directly with contacts. Served as a solid prospecting tool.

What do you dislike?

New format made it much more difficult to reach out to a prospect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would give this to your Sales Development team.

We are aiming to generate new business for our company. Being able to speak directly to prospects was a huge benefit.

LiveEngage review by Jonathan ( Jon ) R.
Jonathan ( Jon ) R.

"Chat is where it's at"

What do you like best?

I have used Live person for over 10 years! very easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

integration was tricky with CRMs and other databases but that was with our in house team

Sales and Customer Service

LiveEngage review by Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching
Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great tool for acquiring new leads"

What do you like best?

LivePerson is a highly flexible tool with a lot of functionality that helps us in our lead acquisition efforts.

What do you dislike?

At times reaching support can be challenging. Seems to have downtime issues regularly.

Lead contact and acquisition efforts. This tool helps our prospects reach us in ways they are comfortable which in turn increases our lead conversion rates.

LiveEngage review by Or C.
Or C.

"The classic choice for live help"

What do you like best?

The service is quite stable. I don't ever have to worry about if it is working or not.

What do you dislike?

They launched a new admin console that is incomplete. Some things have to be adjusted in the old console, while others require the new console.

Live support on our portal

LiveEngage review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"ggood"

What do you like best?

Simplistic view and ease of use for the end usr

What do you dislike?

Limited reporting and not great to look at it

In system support contact and stretching our support team by allowing them to cummincate with multiple customers at one time instead of a 1:1 ratio

LiveEngage review by Internal Consultant in Telecommunications
Internal Consultant in Telecommunications

"Sufficiently satisfied with this on a daily basis"

What do you like best?

Lots to features, include geo coding that I like.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to implement and hard to manage.

Easy to engage with customer and API is great to implement

LiveEngage review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Solid platform, left because of inability to download contact info"

What do you like best?

Interface, customizability, multi-user support

What do you dislike?

Couldn't download contact information from chats after the fact, even after working with support

Engaging leads before they even convert; supporting existing customers

LiveEngage review by User

"Amazing tool for electronic communication."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The user interface is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would run faster, can lag at times.

It has helped with quick connections with prospects.

LiveEngage review by Tom W.
Tom W.

"Review of LP Chat"

What do you like best?

I like the analytics and the support that comes with the product. Each account is assigned a program manager and that support is invaluable when first getting started.

What do you dislike?

Generally speaking, you need to have their deployment engineers make a rule change so as to ensure that change will not impact anything else. That can take up the program management hours and be more time consuming. Also, the user interface as an admin in many cases is not intuitive and you need learn how it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you get a good program manager to support you.

Learning about LiveEngage?

* We monitor all LiveEngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.