LiveEngage

Customer experience management matters. Drive conversions and customer loyalty with LivePerson's online real-time engagement solutions.

Work for LiveEngage?
Livehelpnow livechat  2x

Learning about LiveEngage?

LiveEngage Reviews

Ask LiveEngage a Question
Showing 47 LiveEngage reviews
LiveEngage review by <span>Lauren B.</span>
Lauren B.

Very user friendly and fun to use!

What do you like best?

I like being able to view how many people on our website at any given time, it helps me know which cities our marketing is the strongest and getting the most attention and which cities are getting the lowest amount of attention. It is very easy to chat with people, they just click a button and I get notified. As soon as I get notified I immediately chat with the person. When someone wants to chat, I also like that I can see what page the "chatter" is on. This helps me answer questions better. Another feature I really love is that if for some reason I am away at my desk, people can leave messages for me to come back to later! This way, everyone gets their questions answered.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about this product. I think it is very affordable and worth the money if you need some kind of easy "chat box" for a company website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy product to manage for a small company

When marketing Job Fairs and hiring events, people hate talking on the phone and don't answer my phone calls when I want to give someone information. The Live Chat lets the person come to me, ask their questions without having to talk on the phone. Other people who come across our website randomly, can reach out to us with a click of a button. They don't need a pre-existing contact at HireLive to reach out to.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveEngage
LiveEngage review by <span>Willy B.</span>
Willy B.

Best Engagement Tool in the Planet

What do you like best?

From the ease of implementation into websites, to the amount of information that you are able to track how easy is for customer to use the tool. From a management perspective how you are able to set up the campaigns the freedom to create to your specifications and not whats provided. How well you can user the APIs to customize to all the way the reporting makes it easy to track data.

What do you dislike?

honestly I have not been able to find something I dislike about this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use of the tools is unprecedented the amount of information available for you to customized to your liking is amazing not to mention the level of support the provide.

Creating a connection between company and their customers and clients.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveEngage review by <span>Praveen K.</span>
Praveen K.

An Intelligent Visitor Targeting

What do you like best?

(1) It provides the most personalized banners to the prospects/visitors and grabs their attention for the live chat. The probability of engaging the visitors on your webpage becomes high.

(2) It provides the most efficient sentiment analysis of customer/visitor's behavior by tracking his/her actions. It allows companies to identify unhappy customers with negative sentiments and design some additional/creative offers for them.

What do you dislike?

The continuous upgrades cause the changes in API. So sometimes integration level issues might be faced due to migration of new updates by LiveEngage. The UI is not compatible with all the applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very cost effective platform in the digital marketing space to get & convert visitors.

Being a start-up, it's very necessary to convert each visitor into a customer while they reaches your website. Also marketing cost need to be in budget. Therefore it is helping us in converting more visitors into happy customers with cost effective solution.

LiveEngage review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

Good enough

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to have multiple chats open at a time. Easy to keep track of who I'm speaking with and easy to send them links and documents. I even liked the color scheme to highlight which chats needed attention and which were idle. I also liked how we could extract information from the chatter before the chat even started. This helped me to keep track of who was in each chat, easily log the chatters information, and helped identify who the chatter was in case of disconnection.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the client emotion reader, some words used may be negative, but that does not meant the client was unhappy. My company was unable to use the export feature to export the chat transcript. Sometimes it worked and it made our work so much easier, but other times we had to copy and paste the entire chat into our tracking system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this over many of the other systems out there. The interface is more clear and easy to read. It is simple to learn and train others on as well.

Helped monitor the amount of people available on chat and easily transfer chats to co-workers. Also helped with tracking to see if a client was chatting in a lot and we could identify the general need for the chat

LiveEngage review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

dropped support of key features, deceptive EULA

What do you like best?

The ability to segment traffic and target visitors in different stages of the sales funnel. You can set up campaigns with almost any trigger points that you can think of.

What do you dislike?

The "upgrade" to LiveEngage (from LivePerson) dropped a number of key features. One feature we heavily utilized was direct linking to chat. Over time the platform has become a lot less stable with service interruptions occurring multiple times every month. In many cases their script will become unresponsive causing our ecommerce site to hang, and for this reason we opted to link directly to chat in a pop up window rather than utilize their scripts. Support for this feature was dropped recently so we've now moved on to a more stable live chat platform where we can utilize tracking scripts and we haven't had any issues with downtime.

When reaching out to cancel our month to month engagement we were notified that a 90-day notice needed to be given to terminate an account. We don't remember agreeing to this (we've used this service for over 5 years) and when asked to present the "digital signature" that they claim to have received from us approving these terms, they indicated that they can make adjustments to the EULA at any point and our "agreement" to these new terms is based on whether we continue to use the service, and not our acceptance to the new terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given their 90-day termination notice you need to be sure that you can fully evaluate this service within the specified trial period. We have been customers of them for over 5 years and they wouldn't waive the fee even though we can no longer use the service given their recent changes, they're not likely to budge if you use this service for a couple months and decide it's not for you.

This was originally meant to be a simple way for customers to communicate with us through a new channel. It's turned out to be a great way to help move shoppers along through the sales funnel via segmentation based on page views, time on a particular page, etc.

We've gone from simply having a Live Chat link on our site to being able to actively target and invite potential customers to chat based on the actions they've taken on our site.

LiveEngage review by <span>valbona x.</span>
valbona x.

easy chat software

What do you like best?

Liveperson or liveengage is what we used at work as our chat software. The software is laidback to use. Not only that but you are able to co-browse with customers. That’s my fav feature.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much that I dislike about Liveperson. I will say that it is kinda hard to customize rules and you have to go through a bunch of steps. Other than that it works well

connecting with users

Learning about LiveEngage?

* We monitor all LiveEngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.