LiveHelpNow

LiveHelpNow

LiveHelpNow is a Pennsylvania-based customer service software company. Live Chat, Email-Ticket Management, Callback Management, Knowledge Base.

Work for LiveHelpNow?

Learning about LiveHelpNow?

LiveHelpNow Reviews

Showing 104 LiveHelpNow reviews
LiveHelpNow review by <span>Marc V.</span>
Marc V.

A Fantastic Product for Managing Customer Contact

What do you like best?

LiveHelpNow offers our customer support staff all the tools they need to talk to our customers via eMail, Live Chat, or Call Requests. The ability to reach a customer wherever the may be trying to contact us is one of the best features. I love how we get data on what pages the customer is viewing to help direct our support, and the ability to tag and automate tickets and chats based on rules. One of my favorite features was the SMS text messaging chat ability, and now the Facebook integration.

What do you dislike?

The only true problem I have with LiveHelpNow is that it is based on Internet Explorer, which is more a personal gripe than a defect of the system. The download of attachments is a little clunky, as is uploading attachments to a customer ticket. The mobile app is also lacking and crashes a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product that is forward thinking and evolving, and will continue to be a leader in the industry.

We are able to reach our customers on every device, and everywhere they are. We no longer have to be tied to one device either, as we can run LiveHelp mobile, web or desktop. We are able to get customers answers faster than a phone call in some cases, and provide self help methods for repeat questions. We see more conversions because customers are able to connect with us and get help quickly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveHelpNow
LiveHelpNow review by <span>Franco S.</span>
Franco S.

Service Puts You Ahead of the Pack

What do you like best?

1) Ability to allow customers to text the store’s landline telephone number; 2) Existance of an app to use the service on the go, no matter where you are; 3) Service ensure you capture the customer by allowing a customer to chat or text you any time.

What do you dislike?

App needs to have a chime each time a customer responds to your chat or message. Right now, you are notified only when a chat is started by a customer. After that first chime, you have to keep checking to see if the customer replies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Device was.gane changer for our business. We can communicate and capture customers before competitors because we can chat or text with them immediately.

By allowing customers to have immediate access to us and allow them to text or chat us any time, we have a higher ability to capture the customer and stop a competitor from acquiring the customer. We have a young customer base and the ability to text us is key. We build a relationship via text with the customer before he or she even walks in the store.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveHelpNow review by <span>Angela A.</span>
Angela A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Live Chat has really helped us grow

What do you like best?

There are many aspects to the live chat that I enjoy, but I would have to say that I do like that you can customize the chat to show your picture, and send canned messages to the customers. I also enjoy being able to see where we stand as far as how well we are doing on a scale from day to day.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I would like to see implemented would be to have a priority. Right now the only way to break up the chats if more than one person is online is to do the round robin, and I would like to be able to make one person more readily available than others.

We are finding a lot of our customers would prefer to chat than to call in and get passed around. The one thing that I would like to change but cannot is to have more departments on chat In my company.

LiveHelpNow review by <span>Aarati Y.</span>
Aarati Y.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Excellent tool to monitor the marketing campaign

What do you like best?

The best thing is that you can see live visitors and pages they are interested and where the visitors come from. You can approach the visitor and offer them invitation window. You can see the country they are from and IP addresses.

What do you dislike?

Based to my experience after LiveChat; the interface could have been improved a lot, there is no control between the management user and normal operators, a manager cannot see the Live LiveChat being handled by its operators and sometime and keywords are being no more shown unfortunately. It would be great resource if the developer could see other LiveChat software like LiveChat and etc too.

We are using LiveHelpNow in our Travel and Tours webiste. We can see live visitors and try to offer them our new services live as they visit our office.

LiveHelpNow review by <span>Ronnie L.</span>
Ronnie L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

I love using LiveHelpNow chat software cause I did not have any issues when I used it.

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly. Just one look at it and you will surely know that it is very easy to use and all the information that you need is there.

What do you dislike?

This is something that I do not really dislike but it would be best if we can change skins or colors on the software to break the monotony of its appearance. I have used it for 5 years now and the interface or the appearance is still the same since I started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good choice when using this software cause it is very user friendly and they provide great customer service.

Customer inquiries.

Order processing.

Shipping issues.

I have realized that this chat software is a very good companion and an indespensable tool for providing excellent customer service.

LiveHelpNow review by <span>Bryan F.</span>
Bryan F.

Great Chat Software

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of use and convenient pop up messages alerting of new incoming chat requests. It is also interesting to see the frequency of visitors coming and going from our website.

What do you dislike?

This may be a feature that I am not aware of but it would be convenient to be able to send .pdf attachments directly to a chat customer's e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on getting the word out to your customers that you have this new feature. Things were pretty slow going on the chat while our customers were getting used to the having this new option

Trying to get customers answers and information in a timely manner without the need for a telephone conversation. This software has put us in closer contact with our end users and distributors.

Learn more about LiveHelpNow

LiveHelpNow Videos

Learning about LiveHelpNow?

* We monitor all LiveHelpNow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.