LiveHive Sales Acceleration Platform

LiveHive is a single, unified sales acceleration platform with advanced automation and deep buyer-based engagement analytics. LiveHive provides sales reps with insights into prospect engagement to speed opportunities and gives managers visibility into team behaviors and processes throughout the sales cycle.

Work for LiveHive Sales Acceleration Platform?

Learning about LiveHive?

LiveHive Sales Acceleration Platform Reviews

Ask LiveHive a Question
Showing 38 LiveHive reviews
LiveHive review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"LiveHive"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and a multitude of tools under one roof. LiveHive is really a full sales platform. The amount of time it saved my team with a seamless integration to my CRM (SFDC) has been put to good use to do more research into other more specific accounts to personalize our messaging which has helped close more deals. The analytics component really gives actionable insight into what our prospects are doing and how they are interacting with our emails. The team can focus on the most engaged prospects and make sure my time is spent on deals that have the highest probability to close. Also, the support team is absolutely hands down amazing. Anytime I have questions, they are there to help us out.

What do you dislike?

LiveHive has a lot of great ideas and new functionalities on their road map that I am excited to have now. As my team and I continue to sell, the product is only improving with our sales process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many products out there that solve part of the problem. Being able to consolidate a multitude of sales tools has saved time and money. Email tracking, document tracking, dialer, analytics and much more.

Time is my most important thing that I look to solve. With LiveHives automation, campaign sequencing, and integration I have been given back hours of time to do what I am supposed to do, which is sell. Gaining actionable insights into what my potential prospects are doing has given me the ammo and information to make good sales decisions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveHive Sales Acceleration Platform
LiveHive review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Execution / Accelerating / Innovative "

What do you like best?

The complete platform continues to impress me. From all aspects the software is designed to help you stay on task along with remind you when needed.

The innovation and automation is great. As a sales rep its hard enough to stay in constant contact, but with LiveHives multi platforms of email campaigns and there customizable design makes it simple to click and walk away.

The analytics allow me to go back and evaluate my work along with alter things to increase engagement with little involvement.

I could go on and on with all the different features, this program stepped my production and allowed time for other pressing matters.

I would recommend this to any sales or organizations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.. Fortunately it's a well rounded platform.. gave me everything I needed and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time looking anywhere else.. Time is money and these guys have it down! RPM... Revenue Producing Minutes! Don't Waste them..

Same as said before, LiveHive has increased production along with freeing up more time for me. I can work while it works... I can sleep and know that its still working... Love it!

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

LiveHive review by Nuno Filipe B.
Nuno Filipe B.

"An all in one solution with total Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

The possibility to scale a process and test every interaction in the outbound process. Additionally, it is a fantastic tool to evaluate sales development reps performance. The integration with Salesforce is top performance and the new opportunity feature is very good, allowing the sales development team have a vision of opportunity performance (stages, won, lost, etc.) after the handout made to the account executives that close the business. Very useful!

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to have custom options in some fields (lead status, for example) but we can work with the options presented. On the other end you can create a specific sales process for Live Hive inside Salesforce and then sync with the opportunity feature. Another point useful would be to have a mobile monitoring app to see how the campaigns are going in Live Hive in real time. That would be awesome. Finally to be able from a mobile app to assign contacts to smart paths and launch it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Analyze very weel your internal process to outbound lead generation and define all your email templates, etc. Then subscribe Live Hive and you will be up and running very fast! Great customer support, they really want you to succeed!!

The major business problem is to have an automated follow-up process that permits scaling the number of contacts that a SDR can deal at the same time. It would be impossible to deal with it manually.

LiveHive review by Bruce C.
Bruce C.

"LiveHive brings it all together for our sales reps"

What do you like best?

Ease of everything, integration with Salesforce, Ease of use...not only can marketing develop smart paths for our reps quickly but reps started creating their own smart paths within 10 minutes of us having the application running. Very easy to use.

The reps appreciate the way LiveHive gives them the information they need to make a intelligent call to a client without doing a lot of research looking through other applications.

Reps much prefer using LiveHive them salesforce and the company likes the fact that everything in LiveHive is stored in Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Still need call recording which is important for coaching our reps, we use ExecVision, and awesome coaching tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find a platform that is easier to use or a platform that is more rep friendly

We wanted a sales acceleration platform that improved the productivity of our reps and something the Reps WANTED to use. LiveHive has accomplished this. Reps start and end their day on LiveHive. LiveHive does the call and email prioritization so the reps don't have to use their creativity (and time) planning their day, they can focus their creativity (and time) on listening to the client.

LiveHive review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"Great product at a great price"

What do you like best?

LiveHive allows our sales reps and marketers to track emails they send from Outlook or through the mass email tool, Group Email. They get up-to-the-minute information on email opens, clicks, forwards, and attachment downloads. They can even see how long a recipient spent looking at each page of an attachment. This really allows our reps and marketers to focus in on the most engaged prospects and their interests.

The tool also integrates very well with our CRM, Saleforce.com. All emails tracked using LiveHive are automatically added to the matching Salesforce contact or lead (unless the tracking box is turned off for that particular email). This saves our reps an enormous amount of time, and our reps don't need to remember to add it as with Salesforce for Outlook.

Another great feature is LiveClip, which is a Chrome extension that gathers prospect email addresses from a website. The email addresses are sourced from third party databases, and you can import them directly into LiveHive for future use, or email them on the spot. This is a fantastic prospecting tool.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook add-in functions well most of the time, but occasionally there have been technical glitches with the way it interacts with Outlook. However, LiveHive support is always quick to respond to these issues. Overall, the benefits greatly outweigh the occasional problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out this product - it offers so much functionality at a small price.

Our sales reps were constantly asking for a tool that allowed them to track emails sent from Outlook, in order to better focus their sales efforts. This tool allows them to do that and much more. Because LiveHive is integrated with Salesforce.com, it has increased our reps' productivity so that they can spend more time selling and less time on administrative tasks.

LiveHive review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Designed for Success"

What do you like best?

I had no experience with Sales Acceleration services or platforms before LiveHive, so I wasn't sure what to expect. My organization uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM (On-Premise), and when I began my search, very few companies provided solutions for our CRM. The Smartpath functionality of LiveHive is my favorite aspect. The ability to build my message from start to finish and lay out my contact/touch strategy before ever making a call or sending an email has been amazing and allows for a cohesive campaign. I found the process intuitive and straight-forward.

What do you dislike?

The only negative to LiveHive that I experienced was that it wasn't well tailored to Microsoft Dynamics CRM out of the box. That isn't to say there wasn't any benefit, but we were missing a few pieces we thought would really make it a great product. However, I would commend LiveHive for their responsiveness. I was never told the functionality I requested couldn't be provided. In fact, within days, LiveHive responded to my requests with a plan of action and within weeks, an updated and tested solution was provided to me.

The number one business problem we are solving is in our time management. Using Smartpaths to automate and populate daily tasks has removed a human element that hindered productivity. Instead of switching between our email system, CRM, and the phone; all tasks can be initiated and resolved within one screen. This has eliminated having to document our engagements in multiple applications to a single one. Our efficiency is greatly improved.

LiveHive review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Great Tools, Kind of Glitchy Still"

What do you like best?

The concept is fantastic. consistent ability to be in front of my customers and stay on top of how likely they are to set up a meeting with me. Really easy to build smart paths!

What do you dislike?

I just run into a lot of problems while using the system. A lot of times I can work around these, but a couple things I would change ASAP:

1. Not allowing different smart paths to interact with each other, rather than having each one act seperatly if more than 1 smart path is added to each person

Drip campaign, knowing when to call what customer, targeting my efforts to save time.

LiveHive review by Brigette B.
Brigette B.

"Great Tool and Feedback Provided"

What do you like best?

The notifications for views and downloads.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little slow when changing pages or loading a new section.

No problems as of now. The benefit of using this program comes not just from being notified on how many times someone opens the email, but also when they view or download the attachments in real time. Allows communicating with people from these emails a lot easier. Also adore the SmartPaths one can make and have send when I feel like it - where the follow up email send out time is also under my control.

LiveHive review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Difficulty syncing with salesforce and showing live hive activity history is my only downside."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that its resulted in $$$ in my pocket! It works clearly to get people that we haven't spoken with before or are hard to reach.

What do you dislike?

Like I mentioned, I have difficulty tracking my LiveHive stuff because it doesn't integrate that well with SalesForce and I wind up manually logging activity history for those emails.

We are able to reach doctors who never come to the phone or talk to sales reps. This has increased the possibility of closing deals with these leads.

LiveHive review by Jose C.
Jose C.

"Putting some Boom in your Sales Process"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to preload voicemail and email

What do you dislike?

I think the call / dial window could be sexier

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform...easy to use and understand at a great price.

The ability to identify a list of tasks associated to contacts in our Livehive through our CRM integration and be able to orchestrate specific content and messaging for each one and being able to do it very quickly...look it up deliver and BOOOOM on to the next that easy!!

LiveHive review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Don't waste your time! You're better off with Salesloft, Outreach, or ToutApp"

What do you like best?

Reporting and Analytics? Smartpaths? Though never really accurate. There really aren't any pros to this tool if you've ever used any other Sales Enablement Tools

What do you dislike?

1. It took about 2 months to get my Gmail account fully integrated with LiveHive. When we first setup LiveHive we only had the option to send emails through their server. This meant that anytime an email was sent out, it would say From: (my email address) on behalf of LiveHive. Because of this, my emails were marked as spam or declined by about 40% of the recipients I was sending to. I was even blacklisted on some servers. After approaching our customer success manager about this issue multiple times, LiveHive released a feature for us to connect to Gmail directly with our server. But for some reason even after setting this up, the settings would default back to LiveHive’s server once or twice a week for about a month and we’d have to go back in the settings to change it again. After moving over to our company Gmail server, decline rate went significantly down.

2. LiveHive has a sequencing feature called SmartPaths. SmartPaths was the only feature that sort of worked. My only major complaints regarding this were that 1) you couldn’t set up automatic follow up emails. You’d have to go through each task one by one and send. 2) Once you’ve created a SmartPath, you can’t add in a task in the middle of the SmartPath. So if I decided that I wanted to add a call between the second and third task, I’d have to delete every task before it and re-add them in. This took forever!!!

3. The Sequence function allowed me to add emails or calls as tasks but didn’t have an “other” option for me to send an inmail on LinkedIn. This wasn’t a major stopper but it would have been nice as it’s standard in Outreach.io, Salesloft and ToutApp.

4. When you have a lead on a sequence, the last thing you want is for them to respond and for the system to not recognize the response and keep them on the sequence. LiveHive claims that they are able to detect responses but that was not the case when we were using LiveHive. With any other tool I wouldn’t have to worry about taking a lead off a sequence after a response, but with LiveHive I had to go into the tool every time I got a response to make sure the lead was taken off the sequence. 50% of the time they weren’t. We had a few reps get in trouble with this because their leads were not taken off their SmartPaths and multiple follow up emails were sent following their lead’s response.

5. Sharing templates and sequences with your team sounds like a standard thing right? Well not in LiveHive. Though all sequences created were shared with everyone, Templates had to be shared by an admin. The admin literally had to get the template from you, go into the Public folder, and re-create the template for everyone to use.

6. The Reporting in this tool was horrible but hey, at least they had reports right? The pros on the report side were that you could pick and choose which reps you want to compare, and see their sent, reply and click through rates. The cons - The numbers were completely inaccurate. This is probably because of the email sync issue. Also, any time I viewed an email that I had sent out myself, LiveHive would count it as a view.

7. Analytics on the Sequences were alright but for some reason the analytics on the templates always seemed wrong. It would often say that a template had a 400% view rate.

8. Speed. THE BIGGEST ISSUE OF ALL. LiveHive would often take 3 minutes just to load one page, and 30% of the time while loading a page an error would pop up. LiveHive is very aware of this issue and claims that their new release “sometime in Q4” will solve this issue. But they have no idea what the error codes are and were not able to solve it at any point during the 6 months that we were using the tool. The worst part? I’m usually so productive that I can finish all of my work in a day within 4 hours. With LiveHive it would take me 2 full work days to finish the same amount of work. Productivity was wayyyyy down.

9. Their Salesforce integration was subpar. Initially, our only way to move leads from Salesforce to LiveHive was by exporting a list and then importing a CSV to LiveHive. They later created a button for us to click in Salesforce to push leads into SmartPaths, as well as a Sidebar to work right out of Salesforce. Syncing was a big issue for us though. Emails and calls in Salesforce were often not logged into Salesforce until hours later. Another huge thing was that when a lead unsubscribed, it would not map over to Salesforce which is a big risk. We had to export a CSV file from LiveHive weekly and import the file to Salesforce to make sure leads were opted out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo of Outreach, Salesloft or ToutApp. The current LiveHive platform is stuck in the 90s and the slightly lower cost is not worth the headaches at all. They keep promising a new version of the product coming out soon but they're not even sure of when it will be released and it will just be a nice new UI. The functionality will still be as bad as it is now.

As a Sales Development Representative, a Sales Enablement tool can either make or break my quota. About 80% of my work is out of my Sales Enablement tool, another 15% in Salesforce, and the other 5% in Gmail. So that means that my Sales Enablement tool not only needs to meet my requirements in terms of feature set, but it also needs to actually work.

These are the bare minimums I need in order to be successful.

1. I send around 100 personalized emails per day (give or take), so obviously the tool needs to be able to connect to my email account (Gmail).

2. I send about 3 to 5 follow up emails per lead so I need a tool that has a sequence function.

3. I need the sequence function to not only allow me to create email sequences, but also add Calls and “Other” in between my emails.

4. When a lead responds to an email they should be automatically taken out of the sequence and their response should sync with the sales enablement tool as well as Salesforce

5. I need the ability to share templates and sequences with my team

6. I need to be able to pull reports on not only my activity but also my team’s activity to see how we’re performing and why we may or may not be hitting quota.

7. Analytics on the individual Sequences and Templates in order to A/B test

8. Speed. I should be able to work quickly out of this tool. If I click a button it should be followed by a response within 10 seconds max

9. Salesforce 2-way integration

LiveHive review by User in Computer Software

"Review LiveHive"

What do you like best?

I like that we can all share the information created by our managers to send these emails out

What do you dislike?

it doesn't work super well for the client base that I sell to, this isn't necessarily a reflection of LiveHive but more so the specific type of business owner that I'm trying to get in contact with.

It has been a benefit reaching out to Lost Business that I normally would have to make an individual call to each and every lost account. It allows us to cut through the fat and get right to the business owners that we can call and get back on a demonstration to re-earn their business.

LiveHive review by Administrator in Computer Software

"New LiveHive User"

What do you like best?

ability to create conditional responses based on prospects downloading attachments or clicking links in emails.

client support is quick to respond and helpful

What do you dislike?

it does too much. it is too complex to learn everything i am probably only using 10% of the tool

i run into bug often that have not been worked out. example: recently i was unable to set up conditional responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

spend some time to do a proper set up with their onboarding team and utilize their support

having to send emails all the time. setting up a progression of emails has helped me save time and focus on the most engaged leads

LiveHive review by Courtney P.
Courtney P.

"Livehive "

What do you like best?

I like that livehive has the ability to track emails. I like when i am able to see that my clients are opening my email

What do you dislike?

I dislike how tedious the process is to send a smart path email. The process should be on one page

Recommendations to others considering the product

easier to use

ability to mass email. the benefits of smart paths

LiveHive review by BT D.
BT D.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and great for building pipelines and drip campaigns

What do you dislike?

the tracking could be a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you do not copy and past links from different LiveHive emails, it will create confusion in the notifications

Increasing the number of prospects for meetings/demos

LiveHive review by Gertrude B.
Gertrude B.

"Live Hive is GREAT "

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to track emails sent to clients. The support team is absolutely great at responding in t imely manner and very knowledgable.

What do you dislike?

The insights tabs could be a little more user friendly or provide an hyperlink to the data listed- IG 100 emails sent 50 opened- show the 50 that were opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions, as I am still learning about additional functions of the platform

We are able to reach many more potential clients using the live clips- which creates brand awareness for our small company AND we are able to see who actually opened our emails.

LiveHive review by Jim W.
Jim W.

"Critical Sales Tool...."

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and was designed by folks who understand what sales and market teams go through in the selling process. Its nearly impossible to get a hold of a potential client so having a platform that enables our ability to see inside their process without being intrusive is critical.

What do you dislike?

I wish I would have found it sooner....I wonder how many more deals we could have closed if we really leveraged the systems across our entire organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using a system like LiveHive you are putting your sales and marketing teams at a handicap.

We are solving the age old issue of awareness...as to where our client is in the process, who have they added to the decision flow and are they really interacting with our content and proposal like we would hope they would...it also helps with forecasting since active users and potential clients....no one buys from us unless they investigate the product and service first.

LiveHive review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Strong analytics to prove the value of my messaging"

What do you like best?

In addition to knowing who is viewing my emails and content, I love the ability to setup my own nurture paths based on where they are in the funnel. With email sequencing, I set up two programs - one for warm leads and one for hot leads. What would normally take me days to follow up (individually), I was able to do in a matter of minutes. All while letting me personalize where I needed to. It was very easy to manage once it was running.

What do you dislike?

To really take advantage of the automation, it requires some building of templates upfront, but in the long run, it makes my day-to-day tasks easier. It was worth the effort and the LiveHive team provided a great experience during my ramp up.

I needed to nurture a large amount of leads coming in from a variety of different industries. Using LiveHive's analytics, I was able to see what messages were resonating with different groups of people and tweak what wasn't working. LiveHive gives me the data I need to make better decisions and automation to remove some of the non-selling tasks. I'm quicker to follow up, quicker to turn leads into opportunities, and quicker to close deals because of it.

LiveHive review by shakia m.
shakia m.

"Live hive rocks "

What do you like best?

I love the smartapths and how it makes it easy to target me prospects and provide them info targeted to them

What do you dislike?

i always have to connect to salesfoce i rather stay connected

targeting the right practices for the right promotions

LiveHive review by Tareq A.
Tareq A.

"Lead Development Rep"

What do you like best?

I like how you are notified when someone opens your email everytime and also viewed attachments

What do you dislike?

load speed and how you cant upload normal excel documents

reach more clients effectively

LiveHive review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Love the Deep Engagement Analytics!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about the product is the email tracking feature. I love being able to see who has opened my email and what attachments they have viewed.

What do you dislike?

The notifications are great to see but can really fill up my inbox. But, I guess that is a good problem to have since it shows my messages are being well-received! I should mention that LiveHive does also give you the ability to change the settings if desired.

With the deep engagement analytics, the LiveHive product has helped me determine which messages are getting the most attention and therefore, allows me to tweak my wording and messaging as I go rather than waiting to see how many responses I get.

LiveHive review by Rosey B.
Rosey B.

"Overall Very Satisfied with LiveHive!"

What do you like best?

I've started to use SmartPath and my process for follow up has been greatly automated. Using the tool, my email is already built based on my prospect's engagement with my previous email. I know their behavior and put them down a path with messages tailored to them.

What do you dislike?

The notifications seemed to flood my inbox, so now I use LiveFeed for notifications. I keep the window open to get real-time notifications instead of having to see it in my inbox.

I needed to respond quicker, but also incorporate a personalized touch. SmartPath lets me control messages, so if I've already spoken with someone, I can stop the automated nurture path and pull them out.

LiveHive review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Really like LiveFeed's real-time engagement insights"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is LiveHive's LiveFeed -- a type of "newsfeed" that I can view right in my inbox that shows me when my emails are opened and forwarded and if someone clicks on a link within my email. It's very handy to see what's happening with my emails and content in real-time.

What do you dislike?

Since I'm only interested in the content engagement, it might be nice to have a lower cost version with just the engagement capabilities and LiveFeed.

I manage a large, geographically dispersed team. It's so useful for me to know that my emails are being received and the team is engaging and taking action on needed items. I can see how this would be helpful for sales organizations to monitor activity and engagement.

LiveHive review by User

"Live Hive Overview"

What do you like best?

All features in one location and I can easily see all clients and activities.

What do you dislike?

Being new to LiveHive, I have found it easier to navigate than my past 2 crms. Is there a help tab?

Just starting to dive into the program.

LiveHive review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Worth a look"

What do you like best?

the automated, rule based, email campaign sequencing is the best I have seen for use by a sales organization. It has a very easy setup UI for sales people and provides detailed analytics on the performance of these campaigns. I also like that you can gain additional leads by finding out who your emails are forwarded to by your original prospect.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of functionality and it can be a lot to learn right out of the gate.

It helps onboard new reps faster, identify the hottest leads more quickly, immediately determine our best messaging for prospecting, and increase overall productivity by quite a bit.

LiveHive review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Wonderful way to connect with prospects "

What do you like best?

The ability to connect with prospects and track when they view emails and look at material sent to them such as a link or attachment.

What do you dislike?

Moments when the LiveClip function does not bring up any results when on a website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend LiveHive.

Solving ways to try and connect with prospects which could then lead to business opportunities. Emails and smartpaths help this process a lot.

LiveHive review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"LiveHive is a great way to organize your prospecting! "

What do you like best?

I think the best quality about LiveHive is the Smart Path. It saves time and creates an efficient way to send out communications.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of emails I receive in my inbox when a prospect views/opens my emails.

I'm solving my time efficiency problem. Contacting prospects through email takes a lot of time and LiveHive makes it an efficient process.

LiveHive review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

That I can track what subject lines are working the best

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't connect with our CRM...yet

Trying to reach a large audience in a short time frame

LiveHive review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I like the automated email templates, so I can quickly and easily communicate with all of our donors and see who's opening the emails, so I can follow up. LiveHive helps me see how interested people are from their engagement with my content – and really simple to use.

What do you dislike?

For my usage, there isn't a downside. It's pretty seamless.

We want to keep engaged with our donor families, and LiveHive gives us an efficient way to keep in touch and reach out to them. With LiveHive, I can also see what messages resonate the most with our audience.

LiveHive review by User

"Live Hive Orientation"

What do you like best?

The email tracking feature is a quick way to see if correspondence has been opened and read

What do you dislike?

Extensive contact titles for curriculum personnel in the public education industry are not as readily available as I would prefer.

Prospecting for lead interest is my primary goal. Group creation for follow up communication is beneficial along with the capability to store templates.

LiveHive review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Selling with greater intel and visibility."

What do you like best?

Love the analytics on page views of our proposals ... we know what part of our offering that has heat with our clients and know how to tailor follow up. It's been a great add to our productivitiy!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's been a great value for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a spin. It's a great offering with deeper analytics.

Qualifying prospects ... knowing who within a company is getting our proposals, what they are viewing, the window into what's really happening helps us be way more efficient!

LiveHive review by Consultant in Online Media
Consultant in Online Media

"Best sales platform you will ever find"

What do you like best?

The functionality and navigation within the LiveHive platform are top notch. It's easy to filter and find relevant data .

What do you dislike?

Some info graphics could be better and some help topics could be better covered.

Narrowing down market info and organizing sales leads has never been easier.

LiveHive review by User in Financial Services

"Excellent for Tracking emails and attached documents"

What do you like best?

I like how LiveHive sends automatic emails to my prospects based on what they did on my previous emails, and let's me know when they open it or click on my links.

I like how I can test message my subject lines to get the best response.

What do you dislike?

When I send an email to multiple email address in the "To" field, I can't tell which person opened my email.

It helps me increase my connection rate with people I'm prospecting with.

LiveHive review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Great feedback and metrics to make fast improvements."

What do you like best?

The ability to see what is and isn't working.

What do you dislike?

Key tasks were easy to learn but there are a lot of features.

Being able to measure and improve emails to capture potential customer attention.

"Financial user"

What do you like best?

I like the automated email campaign smart path feature the best. It is by far the best email sequencing solution in the market so far. I also like all the prospect engagement features.

What do you dislike?

It initially took a little while to bring my team up to speed.

It is helping us automate processes, improve productivity, gain more analytics on rep activity, and prospect engagement. We have increased schedule meetings by approximately 50%.

LiveHive review by Consultant

"Love Tools"

What do you like best?

Top prospect ranking and the ability to personalize my interactions back to those most engaged with my emails.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could delay email scheduling.

Effective utilization of my sales time. At a glance I can determine who to prioritize for follow up in order to achieve the desired results of my prospecting.

LiveHive review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Love tracking my emails and finding new prospects"

What do you like best?

ease of use and ability to track my emails and generate new prospects

What do you dislike?

I can't of anything at this point ..Will reach out when I do.

Timely follow through

LiveHive review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Inside Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and excellent customer support

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything negative or that I dislike at this time

Increased Productivity and increased revenue from Inside Sales

Learning about LiveHive Sales Acceleration Platform?

* We monitor all LiveHive Sales Acceleration Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.