LiveImpact

LiveImpact is a technology platform that was specifically designed and built to support social impact organizations, nonprofits, foundations, and CSR groups, with all their technology needs.

Work for LiveImpact?

LiveImpact review by <span>Latisha S.</span>
Latisha S.

Excellent Solutions for Nonprofits

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like having the ability to review financial records, volunteer/participant records, and email logs. I appreciate that LiveImpact provides simple, customizable forms and autoresponder emails. And I absolutely love the Event module, which helps organize and execute successful programs/events.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. But I would love to have the ability to send SMS text messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need forms, a data warehouse, auto response and template emails, a way to keep up with volunteers/participants, event management and financial data records, then LiveImpact is right for you!

LiveImpact services help manage data in an easy, efficient way. Everything I need to know about my nonprofit can be gathered with one simple click. No longer do I have to find various companies and services to meet my nonprofit's needs. LiveImpact is saving me time and money by placing all organizational needs in one complete package.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveImpact
LiveImpact review by <span>Leila P.</span>
Leila P.

LiveImpact

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I was a salesforce user and found it to be troublesome to use and manage my data. LiveImpact is not only easy on the eyes but simple to navigate through. I used to to manage all of my grantees, community contacts, email outreach, and invoicing. If I didn't use LiveImpact, I would have to purchase and manage at least 4 other products. LiveImpact's support team was also really great. They onboarded us on plan and were very supportive. Instead of just giving me templates for my forms and records, LiveImpact has empowered me to customize my data capturing and segment my audiences. Overall it helped my team save time as well!

What do you dislike?

I wish they had the ability to send mass text message campaigns. I've given them my feedback and they've told me it's on the horizon next year.

It's helping us optimize our department by automating some of our work and also saving us time from manually entering data. The end result is that our team is more in synch and organized.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Nonprofit solution do you use?

LiveImpact review by <span>Linda W.</span>
Linda W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Live Impact has simplified my life by offering a platform where I can keep records, write reports, run a store, and send out newsletters.

What do you dislike?

Not much... perhaps my own inability to figure out how to run some of the programs but their support team is amazing with emails and follow up calls as well as tutorials and workshops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveImpact is a great platform for me. I was using a variety of platforms, fundraising sites, event planners, etc.. and Liveimpact has put this all under one roof for me. Their customer support is amazing and if something is really difficult they will even give me a call. I am very happy to have found them.

Having all my accounts, payments , events and donors all in one place has changed my life.

LiveImpact review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

LiveImpact Review

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Overall, Live Impact has become our one stop shop and there isn't one area in which we feel we are settling for less than stellar functionality.

What do you dislike?

-So far, the only thing we like least about LiveImpact is that we didn't find it sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a demo and ask all the questions you can think of. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

-LiveImpact is full featured with robust Payments, Donation, Events, Engagement, Program Tracking, Volunteer, Grant Tracking, Membership and Auction Modules.

-Everything is integrated and you don't have to worry about compatibility, cost and upgrades associated with having additional apps.

-The user interface is logical, flexible, customizable, well organized and easy to navigate.

-The front end seemlessly integrates with the look of your website.

-Standard reports come pre-installed and the built in reporting tools allows for custom reports and charting.

-Email newsletters and automatic response email functionality is included. This means payment reminders, event reminders, registration information, etc.

-Role based permissions access allows us to let volunteers enter information without having access to our private data.

-Workflows can be setup via a pipeline to automate tasks.

-You can also track program data and manage board member information and calendars.

LiveImpact review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care
Validated Review
What do you like best?

My organization had specific needs as we were merging with another nonprofit. Before the merge, we used Abila and they used Raiser’s Edge. We all wanted a new platform that would serve our combined needs, not charge us an arm and a leg with customizations or consulting costs, or the continuous purchase of new modules.

LiveImpact met all these criteria, and once we saw the demo we were sold. Our bosses recognized the benefits of LiveImpact as well. I don’t know of another software out there that offers such a comprehensive platform including a CRM with events, auctions, fundraisers, email campaigns and newsletters, payments, advanced reports and analytics, and moves management. LiveImpact also offers grant management, which was a big plus for us. Another advantage was the role-based access with different dashboards, so our CEO and Board Members can quickly get the information they want without being overwhelmed with unnecessary information.

We had exceptionally strong support from the LiveImpact team. They helped facilitate our conversation through the merge, encouraging us to meet internally as a combined development team to identify our most common uses and prioritize our processes. They wanted to ensure that we are successful in using the platform, and went above and beyond in providing onboarding help and support.

We ran our latest fundraiser through LiveImpact - online ticket purchases and donations were automatically entered in the database, and for those who gave us a check, we could easily enter the payments so all the information was in one place. Abila only had basic functionality to manage events, so using LiveImpact really saved us a lot of time and use of multiple spreadsheets. Since it was a concert, we assigned every single person a seat and a ticket using LiveImpact. We also used the check-in phone app as people arrived. We had some challenges as we were using the events functionality for the first time, but support was one phone call away to answer our questions.

My colleagues and I are finding LiveImpact relatively easy to learn and use because the interface is intuitive. I use it 3-4 days a week to update contacts and check donations; and we are just beginning to use the moves management functionality. My recommendation to others would be to take the time to think about your most common uses and what you want the software to do for you. LiveImpact is easily customizable; you can do so much more in it than in other software.

What do you dislike?

LiveImpact has so many capabilities, it can be overwhelming to get up to speed on them. Like any database, it really requires time to use it to it's full capacity. This is not really a "dislike," as much as it is a reality that we would have faced with any data migration and new platform. The time and effort are certainly worth it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When time and resources are always constrained in the nonprofit industry, LiveImpact is able to streamline so many of these tasks in one multi-use platform. For all it offers, it is also very reasonably priced. We were able to eliminate all of our other donation platforms, mass email tools, and many of the spreadsheets we relied on prior.

LiveImpact review by <span>Nhi C.</span>
Nhi C.
Validated Review

Efficient and cost effective.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

LiveImpact was referred to us by a colleague, and we were impressed with the demo. The main attraction for us to move to LiveImpact was that all the functionalities we needed i.e. donor management, events, newsletters, email campaigns, and online fundraising were under one umbrella.

Prior to LiveImpact, we were using Salesforce, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, and Excel spreadsheets. My staff was spending significant time exporting and importing data, and maintaining data accuracy. Using multiple tools, especially during our annual gala event was very time consuming.

We signed up with LiveImpact and had to jump right into our annual gala event. LiveImpact was extremely responsive to our needs and we were very happy with their support. Instead of the traditional onboarding, they customized it to our needs, and helped us streamline our entire event to be a success. Earlier we did ticket sales in Eventbrite, then exported the data and the admin did the seating chart, and after the event was over we extracted the donor data to Salesforce. We used LiveImpact for registration, ticketing, seating charts, email acknowledgements, payments, check-ins and all our donor information was updated automatically in the central database. LiveImpact has taken the headache out of doing an event for us.

LiveImpact also offers features that are complex to use in other platforms. For example, merging contacts simultaneously is very easy to do in LiveImpact as it is visually laid out compared to Salesforce. LiveImpact’s donor database is very similar to Salesforce in terms of capacity and functionality, but its interface is more user friendly for non-tech savvy individuals. Salesforce is complex and becomes hard to navigate. Also, Salesforce terminology is not geared towards nonprofits. Salesforce uses words such as account, opportunity, a donor is a contact, therefore one has to constantly do some interpretation. LiveImpact uses familiar nonprofit language and goes a step further as we could define the “names” for our contacts. We customized the system based on how we refer to our contacts, our processes and how we work.

Having one platform makes everything easier for us, including training our staff on one software. Its more efficient and cost effective. With LiveImpact the support we get has been amazing and very helpful. They are very attentive and very flexible with our needs.

What do you dislike?

We need the crowdfundraising pages to auto-populate with text from the main page so we don’t have to fill in the page for them every time. We have expressed this to LiveImpact and they are working on this!

Supporting youth to be safe, smart and socially responsible.

Learning about LiveImpact?

* We monitor all LiveImpact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.