What do you like best?
• Great account management that gives good advice for running campaigns
• Robust options for targeting
• Efficiently hits CPAs; easy to measure these when using the right tracking links
What do you dislike?
• It can take awhile to see the channel's efficiency
• Algorithm sometimes serves creatives in what seems like a disparate way; complete knowledge of how the algorithm works is somestimes fuzzy
• Accounts are managed – no option to self-manage (at least not yet)
Recommendations to others considering the product
Take your account manager's advice. This isn't your run of the mill display ad network, and it'll behave a bit differently from what you might be used to. Be sure to add unique UTM parameters for all your campaigns – it'll be interesting to see which variables prove most efficient (CPC vs. CPM; desktop vs. mobile, etc).
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
LiveIntent has been great for engaging people in various points of the sales funnel. Sometimes the ads serve as a reminder about our product, whereas other times they serve as a discovery tool.