4.7

Livestorm is a webinar software that fully works from the browser, with no download required. Livestorm offers live webinar engagement features such as chat and questions, provides webinar analytics and source tracking, audience segmentation through polls and data enrichment, and integrations with CRMs and marketing softwares.

Work for Livestorm?

Learning about Livestorm?

Livestorm Reviews

Ask Livestorm a Question
Showing 49 Livestorm reviews
Livestorm review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"Easy and powerful: simply love it"

What do you like best?

Neither host nor participants need to download any software. The whole tool just feels smooth and easy to work, deeply impressed by the ease we transitioned from our previous tool, which felt instantly more clunky and cumbersome the moment we tried out Livestorm. Communication/questions/issues are addressed properly and promptly, and as they are developing constantly on it, all feedback is welcomed with open arms. You gotta love the joy of working with a fellow SaaS start-up on that!

I cannot recommend this tool enough.

What do you dislike?

The webinar page designer could be more customisable, but that is nitpicking. Looking forward also to have multiple users in the tool (coming soon), as we have to share the same account now.

All in all, it's minimal what I can complain about: this tool simply works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with some colleagues, to get the feel from host and attendee side. All in all, get ready for a smooth experience. Look also at the integration possibilities: lots is possible, but not everything yet.

Easy webinars, for everyone, run by anyone in our team: we have a lot of webinars we want to roll out and this tool helps us with a solid base for all of it. It helps us easily build a schedule and work from there. No cumbersome downloads or weirdness, it works, and we can see our attendees also appreciate it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Livestorm
Livestorm review by Oliver H.
Oliver H.

"Simply the best online webinar software available"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and the clean user interface. I tried several online webinar solutions and always had some issues that were eventually deal breakers for me.

With Livestorm, I'm finally happy and not only with their software, also with their amazing and blazing fast support.

I can recommend this software and company to everybody that wants to get into the webinar world.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike on Livestorm as I know that 2 small feature requests are already taken care of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free webinar and you will be convinced.

We are using webinars to help our customers understanding our tools and also to connect with them in a better way. A webinar is the only format where you can personally connect with a customer and still present in front of a full audience.

People love to come to our webinars and the feedback is just amazing.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Livestorm review by Koen W.
Koen W.

"Easy to use and good mail follow up"

What do you like best?

Livestorm is really easy to use.

What I liked is the integrated mail system: people who register for a webinar, receive auto mails when the webinar is about to start and the replay, when its over. Our clients love that, even if they weren't able to attend, they can still watch the webinar

What do you dislike?

The connection problems that happen. Livestorm is successful and at busy timeslots, it can takes minutes to start the webinar. I'm sure they will fix this in the future.

What I also would like to see is multi users in the admin (I know this is on their roadmap)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Follow their weekly webinar. It really shows what is possible.

Education one to many customers, but still have the opportunity to reach out live during the webinar.

It gives us live video with live chat, really easy to use.

Livestorm review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"The perfect system for delighting our clients.."

What do you like best?

A great, and easy to use system, with simple but effective structure. Livestorm allows us to aid our customer success team in further delighting our clients, as well as communicating the USP's of the system in an informative way.

Video/Sounds quality is great, and we love the screen sharing opportunities.

Great chat/question features

The 'go on stage' features makes for great all team involvement.

Great customer support from the Livestorm team.

What do you dislike?

The team log in capablities are limited, and it would be nice to be able to export out webinar attendee information, but other than that a great system.

Serves as customer success tool: We are using it for our clients as a proactive tool for educating them about our own system.

It is also used as a lead generation tool for enticing potential clients, and satisfying any doubts when making the decision to go PIM

Livestorm review by Julia R.
Julia R.

"Easy to use webinar platform with lots of neat features"

What do you like best?

With Livestorm, I can embed a self-updating page of upcoming webinars on our site so that I don't have to worry about programming an integration or using our API. I can set up emails in advance so that I don't have to worry about using zaps or other integrations to communicate webinar details to attendees. And, it's very easy for attendees to use -- people can sign up and log into the webinar without downloading another piece of software.

What do you dislike?

The recording quality of webinars isn't great (I'm giving software demos, so seeing screen details and button names is important).

The company I work for can now offer regularly scheduled demo webinars and feature deep dives. It's easy to train a large group of people at once with a single webinar.

Livestorm review by David B.
David B.

"A great and simple solution for Webinars management"

What do you like best?

What we love the most about Livestorm is the ease of use and the fact that we can set up Webinars in no time with our customers. It perfectly integrates with our tools and the team is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Replays should be better quality; no doubt. A big part of our strategy is to send replays to people who did not attend and on that side, the replay is too low quality to be of use. I know the team is working on a HD replay version so it should be solved soon.

Livestorm allows us, with a unique solution, to manage customer success calls and sales webinars. This is very handy for us. Also the ease of use for our customers (no installation needed) makes it a breeze to use.

The analytics allow us to know precisely the impact of our webinars on the attendants and to customize our follow ups. The team is also great, very responsive and I am sure they will keep building a hell of a product.

Livestorm review by Corey H.
Corey H.

"Livestorm is the only webinar platform I trust. Best experience so far with webinar software."

What do you like best?

The process as a whole is very well rounded. Gilles does a great job of making sure you're all setup and ready to go for your first webinar, learning the system (which is very simple), making sure to take care of any and all questions promptly. You can tell they care. When we had problems with other webinar software, we wouldn't get a response for days, and then would get a vague response with a link to a FAQ page. Gilles and the team are very helpful and personal. I love that it's browser based, so neither myself nor attendees need to download anything or run anything. It makes the whole experience much smoother. It's almost like tuning into a podcast. Another thing I like about it is how easy it is to make a great landing page. That was important for us. Another thing is the ease of analytics. We can easily track UTM parameters and track performance of shares with the team, partners, and on different channels. Also, once you're in the webinar room, everything is so simple and easy to use. This is the biggest difference for us. For most platforms, once you get into the webinar room, everything is clunky and unintuitive. The webinar room does exactly what you want, easily, and it's intuitive. It took me about 5 minutes to comfortably do all the different things we needed to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The team is great. They respond to requests and make changes to help us be the best we can be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and you'll realize how much better it is than others.

We're using it for monthly webinars with thought leadership content and looping in customers and partners. We're also using it for recurring product demos.

I have peace of mind about using it. I trust it — unlike all the others out there. It's easy to use, intuitive, has all the features and functions we need, and at a great price point.

Livestorm review by Berzah K.
Berzah K.

"Easy-to-use"

What do you like best?

This software is very easy-to-use and the connection is great. It's the best webinar software we as a company has ever used. All your attendees can get involced witha single click and you can get in communication with them. That way it is also easier for the audience to get in the webinar. You can then reach out your innovations and system throughout the software. To get in contact with your audience is one of the best solutions to possible problems in the company as you can share thought on such platforms. Thus, thanks to livestorm you can always share thoughts and brainstorm with your customers or employees- in our case with our freelance writers and publishers. It is very important for us to always keep in touch with our freelance community and our publishers to keep thing on track. So, livestorm provides all the things we need in that sense. We thus highly recommend companies to use livestorm in their customer relations or employee relations. Thank you livestom for the good experience we had with you!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's nothing that we have not liked about livestorm. It was a very good webinar experience for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We fully recommend user to benefit from livestorm as it is an easy-to-use software that will improve your webinar game.

We organise monthly webinars for our freelancer writers and publishers. That's how we get them informed about our innovations and system. Thanks to Livestorm, we could reach them on a broader platform.

Livestorm review by Chad L.
Chad L.

"Light, fast, concise, beautiful attendee experience."

What do you like best?

The customer facing experience that Livestorm delivers out of the box is very nice. Tweak your colors, upload a logo - and the products delivers a very clean UI to the end user. The standard out of the box Email templates (for several different types of customer communications) are also professional and sharp. Out of the box Hubspot integrations and Zapier support has made it easy to intergrate with our marketing and other information systems. The screen sharing support is SO easy to install (though Chrome only). No browser client downloads.

What do you dislike?

As of Sept 2018 they still do not have multiple user account support. One login, for everyone on your team. It can be confusing... Though it is in development.

The presenter user experience is a little tricky to get used to, but compared to the other big guns out there it is extremely easy to use.

Customer facing webinars to help build trust with potential customers.

We've been able to generate new leads, and reusable content at the same time.

Livestorm review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Great product, great team "

What do you like best?

Livestorm is fantastic value for money - I've been using the platform at least once a month for a year and consistently recommended it to friends and colleagues as a great alternative to the standard (expensive) webinar platforms.

The product is evolving fast and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful, which makes a big difference to the value we get out of the platform.

The default landing pages also have excellent conversion rates, so I feel confident sending plenty of traffic to them.

What do you dislike?

Couple of features are a little tricky but I hear that there are roadmap updates coming soon to address them

We've generated hundreds of leads through our webinars!

Livestorm review by Administrator

"Great, user friendly Webinar service"

What do you like best?

It is very user-friendly, It was very low maintenance for me to be able to train my team

What do you dislike?

The number of invitations you can send directly through the platform is limited, so we are forced to send invites through multiple platforms, which is not ideal. Similarly, it would be great to be able to follow up with those who haven't replied or opened the initial email directly through the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great, user-friendly platform that takes minimal training to get others to adopt. It has allowed us to plan and execute Webinars in a professional manner, and to be able to manage webinars with are mostly remote team, for example having a person in Peru introduce our speaker in Brazil, and be able to switch presenters with no technological hiccups.

We are conducting bi-monthly webinars allowing us to better connect with our clients, and provide educational services.

Livestorm review by Stef d.
Stef d.

"Livestorm is simply the best webinar software out there"

What do you like best?

We have been using Livestorm for about 6 months and we use it for weekly on-line demo's. It simply works in all aspects: invitations, livestream, an after-care.The great thing: it has all you need in a beautiful and simple way.

What do you dislike?

On-demand webinars work with a workaround but should be supported natively (this feature is in development right now).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have reviewed many webinar tools and Livestorm really stands out a lot. It just works!

We are using Livestorm for different types of webinars: new product introduction to customers and prospects and master classes. Besides that we use the Meeting Room feature for one-on-one sales and support calls.

Livestorm review by Natalie S.
Natalie S.

"Livestorm is a great modern webinar solution"

What do you like best?

I love the look and feel of the website and the levels of customization (design and registration) that we can use. It looks professional, and I can teach anyone to use it. I picked Livestorm specifically because of the quality of the video streaming, both live and media playback, which I have been hugely satisfied with.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes per se, but what we need most that Livestorm doesn't yet have are a built-in captioning capability and an on-demand option, where we would offer pre-recorded webinars and make them seem live.

We use it as a university for educational webinars to businesses and students.

Livestorm review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Very nice webinar platform great for interactive talks"

What do you like best?

Livestorm is set up nicely for interactive talks that involve live chat with audience members, and Q&A. We've used it successfully for our weekly demos, where we like to be very involved with the attendees. The live chat ability that they have makes it fun for audience members and really feels like an intimate event, versus a one-way broadcast. On top of that, there is nothing for the host or audience members to install, so it's very lightweight and easy for audiences to load up on their web browsers.

What do you dislike?

There is no native integration with HubSpot, which has been a challenge for us in terms lead reporting and measurement of who attended and/or viewed the recording, what questions they asked, etc. We've had to set up some integrations through Zapier just to get the basic lead information into HS, and that is not nearly as detailed or granular as we'd like. Also, the HD replay is still in beta and the system only scales to 500 people (although I believe they have a beta version that goes to 1000).

Livestorm has helped us engage with our users and prospects through weekly demos that are very interactive and fun and engaging for audience members, much more so than a typical one-way broadcast webinar. The result of these webinars has been greater lead gen, and better engagement with our existing users.

Livestorm review by Marta D.
Marta D.

"The best webinar software out there!"

What do you like best?

I think that the ease of registering for our users made it the core argument for going with Livestorm. What's more, I don't need to be a manager (host) to be in charge of a webinar. It provides with many functionalities concerning adding additional people speaking during a webinar.

What do you dislike?

It's not a super important aspect but it'd be great to have more than one host / manager instead of contributors. Then, it would not be necessary for the host to be always present when a contributor has a webinar.

I call Livestorm our savor in terms of providing our users and customers with education. Thanks to Livestorm, we can share the valuable content with a wide audience, which significantly improves the conversation rate on our website.

Livestorm review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Webinar Software that works perfectly!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is all browser based. No one needs to install any software to attend. Simply, it just works. It's easy to:

- Schedule a webinar

- Create an attractive landing page where attendees can register

- Send reminder emails to people who registered e.g. 60 minutes before it starts

- The webinar ran well. High quality video and screen sharing. No one had any connectivity issues.

- Attendees could participate via chat

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Livestorm. I wish them all the best as they grow.

Livestorm meets 100% of our Webinar requirements.

Livestorm review by Olivier I.
Olivier I.

"Excellent webinar service"

What do you like best?

No software installation is required, it as very important for us as we do B2C webinars. Anyone can participate just with a browser.

What do you dislike?

First pricing threeshold maybe a bit high, made us hesitated as we're a small company, but after our first webinar, we're sure it's a good investment !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forget about old school webinars... Livestorm ease of use rocks!

Converting the many prospects on our newsletters to use our product. Most of them had registered months ago but had not started using it. The webinar helped to convert them.

Livestorm review by Dewey F.
Dewey F.

"Excellent Webinar Service Provider"

What do you like best?

The Livestorm team provided excellent support getting started upfront, the video tutorials were very useful to learn how to use the platform, and ultimately, we found the quality of the presentation was excellent.

What do you dislike?

The only shortcoming is the lack of ability to use PowerPoint slides with the webinar. PDF files work but the resolution needs improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give this platform a try, so easy and effective to use.

We found this webinar platform to be perfect for live-streaming educational videos.

Livestorm review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A great, all in one webinar management tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it's all managed from within the browser and there's nothing to install for attendees or presenters. I also like that we can embed our retargeting pixels and other widget code on the landing page. The fact that the recording is processed and emailed out automatically is a huge plus!

What do you dislike?

We didn't like the fact the webinar recordings were not in HD but we've been told that Livestorm are making improvements to this.

Anyone in the company is now able to prepare, promote and present a webinar as it's so easy and everything is in one place. We were using GoToWebinar in the past, which was extremely clunky to manage and the effort it took to process video recordings after a webinar was a huge time waster for us.

Livestorm review by Administrator

"Super easy to use webinar software!"

What do you like best?

Livestorm is basically very easy to use and reliable. It's easy to keep an overview over webinars, participants etc. I've had a few minor hiccups in regards to recordings, latency etc. but received excellent and efficient support from the team at Livestorm. They're extremely helpful and friendly :-)

What do you dislike?

Like I mentioned, we had a few problems using the software, but nothing catastrophic. At some point I received an offer for a 1:1 online training session, which I accepted, but never heard back.

We've been very positively surprised by the value created by webinars, both for existing and potential customers, as well as internally. They've helped us develop our vision for our product etc.

Livestorm review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"exceptional client service"

What do you like best?

team's proactivity in supporting us and our end-users in every possible way - prompt response to questions, additional resources & practical recommendations, honest feedback and partner-like approach (not desperate on making quick money in a transactional manner or at any cost)

we are not (at all!) technical people, so we've very much appreciated the support during the two weeks of implementation and testing of the platform (including the fact that they agreed to offer us an extension of the test period)

What do you dislike?

accessibility limitations due to security issues of our corporate clients (firewall not allowing connectivity) and due to mandatory request to use Chrome (some of our corporate users are not allowed to install it)

we needed to create a step-by-step infographic our end-users should use in order to check & potentially by-pass the connectivity issue - so it would have been nice to find these things out from the beginning / find such an aid in the FAQ section

Recommendations to others considering the product

feel free to ask for clarifications & support when you fail to customise or make things work

provide the support team with feedback , as they will definitely take it under consideration and make the upgrades you're looking for

enhancing our face-to-face training & coaching business offer with webinars and group coaching options / add-ons

we've managed to acquire new, more profitable business using this very cost-effective platform that actually feels like an internal team of experts

Livestorm review by Louise D.
Louise D.

"I wish I had found this before now!"

What do you like best?

Intuitive User Interface

All the key features from industry leading providers for a fraction of the price

Monthly billing and ability to cancel/join at any time (when needed)

Customer Service team provide excellent service

webinars automatically record so you don't need to remember to hit record

the translation engine to set-up webinars for our overseas customers

What do you dislike?

You can't have more than one host (but the workaround is that they can use your credentials and change the name for presenting purposes).

You can't record from media, just screen share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't delay and stop wasting money with industry leaders for Webinars. Livestorm is the way forward.

The ability to present to all of our global customers in a professional way

Livestorm review by Adrien W.
Adrien W.

"Great tool for great webinars"

What do you like best?

Often the webinar solutions are just a technical solution, but Livestorm adds an all-in-one marketing approach with landing pages, automated emails, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. We are still waiting to be able to create several live meeting rooms. But I guess it will coom soon enough.

- Create webinars in different languages

- Create and Market webinars easily

- Email Automation

- Video Recording

The marketing package around webinars is great !

Livestorm review by Jared C.
Jared C.

"Easy-to-use webinar tool"

What do you like best?

Livestorm is easy for the end-user and flexible for the host. We love it. It’s helped us launch regular and special webinars for our audiences. We get good data on attendees and it’s helped our processes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We’ve had a lot of success and no complaints. Support was responsive while we learned how to use Livestorm

Primarily for lead generation and new customer acquisition.

Livestorm review by Shawn (Rosco) H.
Shawn (Rosco) H.

"Livestorm is dependable and always improving"

What do you like best?

Livestorm is elegant from a landing page standpoint and the user experience is just what we needed. Get full control over what users can do and how you interact with your attendees.

What do you dislike?

There was one time the site went down, but it was for a matter of minutes and then they were all over it.

We run monthly webinars that generate consistent leads for us.

Livestorm review by Aashish S.
Aashish S.

"Awesome Software"

What do you like best?

I liked the option to create registration page and autoconfigured multiple emails (invitation, reminder, don't show) which follow the theme of the registration page automatically. Another thing, I liked that it fetches the data from google profile automatically and that data is very useful to analyze the relevancy of attendees.

What do you dislike?

More options shall be given to customize email templates.

Brand awareness the using webinar. We just started using it, did not realize so far.

Livestorm review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"Have had a great experience with Livestorm, so far I have run 4 webinars seamlessly."

What do you like best?

I love the fact you can easily pre-record segments, this allows me time to field users questions simultaneously and means that I can run the webinar programme  without needing additional assistance from colleagues. I like that Livestorm feels like an app where the developers have set out with the purpose of making the best possible Webinar workflow.

What do you dislike?

So far I have a great experience with Livestorm's Customer Service team so I will be certain to tell them if anything comes to mind!

Faster Webinar worklflow, higher quality output with fewer staff required.

Livestorm review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"What Stripe is to web-based payment processing, LiveStorm is to live webinar software"

What do you like best?

After months of searching for a simple, easy-to-use webinar software, we finally stumbled across LiveStorm. Killer platform. Way better than everything else we tried.

Equally as important to us: they've have great customer service. We've been very methodical in making our decision over the last few months, and they were helpful every step of the way.

They are also constantly iterating. A sign of a healthy, growing SAAS.

What do you dislike?

Price could be a little better. But it's obviously not a deal breaker. Other than that, we've found no real negatives, especially in light of webinar software alternatives.

A simple and powerful live webinar software. Something that's sorely needed in the market.

Livestorm review by Cyprien G.
Cyprien G.

"Great webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Simple interface

Easy to use

Quick setup

Reliable platform

Great customer service

What do you dislike?

Could have more statistics

Not possible to entirely custom email sent through livestorm

We use Livestorm for two cases :

- for training webinar, in a content strategy

- as a web demo of our app for our customers.

In both case, Livestorm is doing very well the job

Livestorm review by Percy H.
Percy H.

"Great tool for my job!"

What do you like best?

I love the meeting room (beta) it has helped me a lot to interact with costumers. Would be great if they had more features such as file transfer for example, would help a lot more.. The webinnars are also great option!

What do you dislike?

I can´t record my meetings, would be awesome if i could do that, just like i can do with the webinnars..

I can talk and see my costumers in a different way just sharing a link with them.. The benefits are great because not everyone has skype account or they don´t find commercial apps interesting ..

Livestorm review by Pierre-Emmanuel B.
Pierre-Emmanuel B.

"Very pleased of this product"

What do you like best?

It's very comfortable to be able to record the conference automatically. Moreover, the general quality is very good. Every prospects were very pleased of the quality of the broadcast.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest problem is that when you share a document (ppt for instance), it doesn't appear on the record except if you share your screen, but that's just a detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The possibility to put the video directly on youtube.

We are dealing with employability issues by affinitary matching. This software allowed us to do some web conferences about the issues we are fighting.

Livestorm review by Administrator

"A fantastic way to organise webinar"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, yet powerful - As it is web browser based there is no need for the attendees to download any special software apart from an updated version of Chrome (recommanded)

Also The hotline is friendly and quick to respond

What do you dislike?

nothing really - some companies don't allow the installation of Chrome and with other web browser you will not get the benefit of real time conference

Recommendations to others considering the product

a great webinar platform -worth the trial with additionnal features coming in every month

Organizing professionnal webinar with a great plateform

Livestorm review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Very good experience for hosting webinars"

What do you like best?

- Great interface for talking with viewers during the webinar

- I saw higher attendance than with previous webinars

- Good reporting after the fact.

What do you dislike?

- Doesn't integrate with Keynote

- Doesn't integrate directly with HubSpot (although easy to connect with Zapier)

- Getting the recording takes a fairly long time after the webinar

We want to generate leads and speak directly to customers who need help using our products. It's great for this.

Livestorm review by Magali J.
Magali J.

"Incredible UX et friendly staff"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Livestorm: the service is useful, the staff is helpful et they keep improving their solution.

What do you dislike?

I'm still waiting for some features : personal accounts, easy swift from slides screen to share screen etc.

Organizing webinars with Livestorm enables us to gain new leads et to spare time.

Livestorm review by Damien R.
Damien R.

"It changes the way of learning"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, Replay, Statistics, Very quick to make a webinar

What do you dislike?

No statistics yet with non identified visitors

Economy of time and money (no need of systematic physical presence), satisfaction of everyone with the possibility to touch more people from everywhere and capcity for them to watch replay.

Livestorm review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very simple to use, customer service is top quality."

What do you like best?

I was looking for a webinar tool which was easy to setup webinars and researched on different options online and found Livestrom. They have attractive UI. Recording the sound and image are good so for! They have cool team for support.

What do you dislike?

Features like media on replay, Facebook and Youtube live are on the table or under beta. The software is a little pricey but worth the cost.

We can only broadcast via web browser. We do not need to download any apps. A highly successful platform.

Livestorm review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Livestorm - great webinar software! "

What do you like best?

The ease it takes to use the software and the customer service. A lot of softwares are complicated and sometimes other customer services take a while to get back to you. Livestorm helps me within minutes via e-mail.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike. I do not like the minimal ways to customize your registrant page, but sometimes minimalistic things are better suited for softwares like these.

Reaching out to our market and connecting with clients. It's easy to reach out to our clients without having to put forth much effort.

Livestorm review by Mert G.
Mert G.

"Very comprehensive webinar provider. Excellent customer support!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and adapt

Excellent Support

Customizable features (E-mail reminders, forms, registration page, branding)

Powerful analytics features

Effective and instant engagement

What do you dislike?

Some connectivity issues for 1 or 2 attendees. But that's just a detail and may be a problem occurred by attendees.

We were searching for a webinar platform to do webinars which will provide easy-to-use management system and customizable branding features. With Livestorm, all of our needs were covered. Besides of that, we can easily track the sources of attendees and optimize our webinar promotion channels.

Livestorm review by User in Computer Software

"Best tool to do Product Demo"

What do you like best?

I really use it to onboard my free users to understand the product

And also the fact that it handles all the emailing for me

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that comes to my mind right now

Our product is quite complicated, I use it to gather my users around one webinar or masterclass to show them the value that it brings

Livestorm review by Melanie F.
Melanie F.

"A great first experience of organising webinars for our customers"

What do you like best?

Livestorm is easy to use and makes the process of planning webinars for our customers very simple. We can easily interact with our customers, answering questions and running polls to gain further insight and understand our audience better.

What do you dislike?

It's only possible to link one email address to each account, meaning that you are required to change the details associated with the account when a new 'Host' will be running the webinar.

Understanding our customers' pain points better and using this for better marketing and product development.

Livestorm review by David H.
David H.

"Very simple to use, good quality"

What do you like best?

Simple customer interface. Sound and video are OK !

What do you dislike?

nothing during our test. The functionnalities missing are in the roadmap

Increase hot leads

Livestorm review by Alick D.
Alick D.

"Useful with some glitches"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the program for both the hosts and registrants.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be a little unreliable.

Communication with customers through training has been a problem we were trying to overcome. Livestorm haw now allowed us to offer in depth training to our users.

Livestorm review by Magali J.
Magali J.

"Very convienent and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The customer experience is fantastic : the website is well-designed and the customer support is efficient.

What do you dislike?

t's a shame not to have video replay when you upload a document to illustrate your webinar. You have to share your screen in order to record a video.

It enables me to acquire leads. It also enables business managers to save time.

Livestorm review by Jérémy G.
Jérémy G.

"Best Webinar Tools for Sales"

What do you like best?

> Custom Landng Page

> Easy to use

> High video quality

What do you dislike?

> CRM Integration are missing

> Calendly Integration ?

> Realize bulk demo to our prospect

> Give the way to Sales People to organize Webinar alone

> Send replay of our Webinar

Livestorm review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"Super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I felt like it was a very clean experience and thought the video quality was great

What do you dislike?

I think if we could have more then 3 presenters, that would be a great add on.

Its been great having webinars with Livestorm

Livestorm review by Carol-Ann M.
Carol-Ann M.

"A detailed report after every webinar "

What do you like best?

We like the interface that is very easy to use for use and for the participants

What do you dislike?

The replay after each webinar (bad quality)

We have several participants who have subscribed to a premium account after participating in one of our presentation webinars

Livestorm review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Superb Service"

What do you like best?

Their service is max. 2min away if you text them via their available chatbox. Support is really great, very intuitive tool and offer a way to personalize your registration page, etc.

What do you dislike?

No proper API access yet, coming soon though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very neat interface, easy to use and very intuitive for attendees.

Easy webinar tool for potential customers, creating leads, ...

Livestorm review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Modern Software"

What do you like best?

Modern software with clear and easy to use dashboard

What do you dislike?

It has some browser limitations that is live but with a delay

We use it for training 100s of clients on our software

Livestorm review by User

"I think Livestorm is Great"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great video quality and email automation

What do you dislike?

not much. I enjoy using it and it perfomes as expected .

connecting with remote prospects

Learn more about Livestorm

Livestorm Videos

Learning about Livestorm?

* We monitor all Livestorm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7