LiveZilla

LiveZilla Support Software features Live Chats, Real Time Visitor Monitoring, Online Customer Support, Ticket System, WebCam Chats & Operator to Operator Chats.

Work for LiveZilla?

Ask LiveZilla a Question
Showing 14 LiveZilla reviews
LiveZilla review by <span>Charlie K.</span>
Charlie K.

Absolute best value for live chat service hands down

What do you like best?

Highly flexible LiveChat tools at a great price. Best value for livechat service implementation. Easy to administer. We host it on internal servers and our internal web developers designed the chat buttons and placement. Having that flexibility was a key requirement to remain within our internal branding guidelines.

With multiple departments using it now it is great to be able to actually transfer a customer in real time from an agent in one department to another.

What do you dislike?

There is really only one thing I dislike so far. Can't customize reports. Would be nice to have some additional time period / user queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Involve the web team design staff early on. get agreement on the look and feel of the user interface to ensure ease of use and corporate brand consistency.

To make best use of the internal knowledge base feature plan for a people resource to add, edit and update the knowledge content regularly.

Train a lead in each department to administer their own agents.

Centralizing live chat service for a mid size private university. It started out as an IT Helpdesk service but We soon realized that the popularity of livechat with our main customer (college students) combined with the low cost and ease of use is a great asset to complement our current communication channels.

LiveZilla live chat service was launched for IT Support early in 2012 and has since grown to over 75 agents in eight different departments. We host, maintain and administer it on internal servers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveZilla
LiveZilla review by <span>Cristian S.</span>
Cristian S.

LiveZilla review !

What do you like best?

I like the capacity to transfer documents and additionally pictures (record sharing), and additionally the capacity to connect the individual you were talking with to the particular page that you were seeing. I delighted in having the capacity to backpedal and see a spared visit, or to go over the whole discussion. I enjoyed the component of continuous guest checking. The learning base element was additionally exceptionally supportive, you can send the clients records, for example, guidelines, shipping strategies, guarantee arrangements, and so on.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an element that would send an email advising you of messages as well as talks got while disconnected. I would go disconnected in the wake of being inert for a few while and wouldn't understand there were messages, and so on until some other time. One other con is that there is no web stage, no video talk highlight, and overseers can't see visit sessions (of workers, for instance) as far as anyone is concerned. Other than the couple of things I've recorded here, I am extremely satisfied with LiveZilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the off chance that you are searching for a full included, FREE talk program or in case you're looking to just pay a one time expense to overhaul, look no further. LiveZilla has every one of the highlights that a more costly and less easy to use program has.

I have acknowledged a greater number of individuals require help on our site than I thought. It's anything but difficult to speak with clients or potential clients without the need of them getting the telephone and calling. Correspondence is quicker on the grounds that you can likewise be come to by clients or potential clients via web-based networking media, as I'd specified prior.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveZilla review by <span>Enfiniti A.</span>
Enfiniti A.

LiveZilla Review

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is easily installed in a way that it can be used. It easy to use and very helpful fro those that are using the software as well. The ticket program is a great way to chat especially for upcoming businesses. It allows easy access to the clientele base and allows for interaction which makes the consumer happy, making them feel as if they always have someone there to help them along.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about the software. And as long I can run it on my own server, the data are "save".

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that it is a great tool especially for upcoming businesses.

Chatting and easier accessibility to clients and quicker resolve to problems that there may be.

LiveZilla review by <span>Kelly B.</span>
Kelly B.

User friendly, ease of use & many features.

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to upload files and/or pictures (file sharing), as well as the ability to link the person you were chatting with to the specific page that you were viewing. I enjoyed being able to go back and view a saved chat, or to go over the entire conversation. I liked the feature of real time visitor monitoring. The knowledge base feature was also very helpful, you can send the users documents such as instructions, shipping policies, warranty policies, etc.

Social media integration (not sure if this is the proper word) is an awesome feature, because it allows visitors to create chats/tickets from Facebook or Twitter for example. I'd say the vast majority of my customers (or potential customers) use Facebook so this is a very helpful thing to have.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature that would send an email notifying you of messages and/or chats received while offline. I would go offline after being idle for some while and wouldn't realize there were messages, etc until later on. One other con is that there is no web platform, no video chat feature, and administrators cannot view chat sessions (of employees, for example) to my knowledge. Other than the few things I've listed here, I am very pleased with LiveZilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a full featured, FREE chat program or if you're looking to only pay a one time fee to upgrade, look no further. LiveZilla has all the features that a more expensive and less user friendly program has.

I have realized more people need help on our website than I thought. It's easy to communicate with customers or potential customers without the need of them picking up the phone and calling. Communication is faster because you can also be reached by customers or potential customers on social media, as I'd mentioned earlier.

LiveZilla review by <span>Vikas R.</span>
Vikas R.

Impeccable

What do you like best?

I liked the Last Visit & Time On Site feature but personally the best one is visual geotracking tool .

What do you dislike?

Apart from the User interface I would say there is nothing to dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be the top notch in the customer service then this is the software you are looking for.

Ticket Management and Issue Tracking.

LiveZilla review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

Livezilla Review

What do you like best?

One of the best helpdesk software I have ever experience with. Easy to configure server portion and pretty straight forward client configuration. Customer support was really helpful and responded on quickly manner, nevertheless they located in Europe

What do you dislike?

Need to make some customs scripts in order to fulfill our company requirements. It was not difficult but required some additional development skills

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the software when you have a chance. Try it for free for 30 day or use it for unlimited time with one operator. Installation and configuration is simple. Server part is easier configured on Unix server, but can be dome on Windows server as well

Very great and easy helpdesk software. Live chat is amazing and ability to create tickets from chats and e-mails was amazing. Everybody in my company were amazed.

Learning about LiveZilla?

* We monitor all LiveZilla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LiveZilla to Similar Solutions