Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

LiveZilla

(146 reviews)

LiveZilla Support Software features Live Chats, Real Time Visitor Monitoring, Online Customer Support, Ticket System, WebCam Chats & Operator to Operator Chats.

Work for LiveZilla?

Learning about LiveZilla?

LiveZilla Reviews

Ask LiveZilla a Question
Showing 193 LiveZilla reviews
LiveZilla review by Brayden P.
Brayden P.

"RECOMMENDED"

What do you like best?

There are so many things that I like about LiveZilla ... But if I have to keep one it is clearly the live chat with the clients. No tool has been developed better than livezilla to contact live with customers, giving support and help instantly. This clearly, we love it, but our customers love it even more.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there are not many things that I do not like about livezilla, but I do believe that it can improve some aspects and thus become a more complete platform. For example; sometimes the ticket system can not deal with facebook tickets, but I think they are details that will be fixed over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using livezilla, however, it is important that new users impersonate this program and not underestimate its simple design. It really is an excellent tool.

Lately I've been thinking how we did before having Livezilla to order all the tickets and give the corresponding support that each client deserved, but I really do not remember how!

It allowed us to reach customers from other countries and have direct contact with them, even if they are on the other side of the world!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveZilla
LiveZilla review by claris m.
claris m.

"ONE OF THE MOST RELIABLE PLATFORMS TO USE ITS GREAT QUALITY"

What do you like best?

LiveZilla is a major enhancement over dealing with customers through email. It keeps reactions from clients together and gives great instruments to sharing help obligations with different specialists. The "arrangements" segment is extremely useful to my clients and is simple to make , in addition to that arrangements can be effectively connected or added to client reactions.

What do you dislike?

There are minor remarks on the ease of use of the interface, however they are negligible, so I won't specify them. The administration is astounding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveZilla is offered at a reasonable cost and for nothing out of pocket for three operators. Thusly, you can without much of a stretch attempt this service. Actually, I suggest it.

We are exceptionally satisfied that we begun to utilize LiveZilla. The entire procedure turned out to be completely automated, which spares time for our operators. As a user, I extremely like the ground-breaking and complete measurements of our assistance work area.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveZilla review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Our great experience using LiveZilla"

What do you like best?

We use LiveZilla in our company because it allows us to provide our customers with direct assistance in real time through live chat and address their concerns and needs, and even to provide assistance through chat with webcams. It is a program with a modern and attractive interface that allows us to work comfortably and motivates us to give a better support to our clients.

What do you dislike?

We can not say that we do not really like LiveZilla, since it is an excellent program, but we can recommend some improvements, such as improving the response time to the support of its own customers and in the case of prices, these could be improved or even provide a discount type for new companies that start using LiveZilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would like to recommend an improvement in the flags of countries, sometimes these can present failures and maybe offer some discounts or prices a little more accessible for new and small companies.

LiveZilla is a very easy to use program. It has an excellent ticket system and allows us to monitor visitors for support. In addition, it allows us to provide assistance in more than 70 languages. It is a program that can be integrated perfectly with other programs such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and others. And finally, we can mention how well we have benefited from the automated chat that attracts our customers to technical assistance. It is a program that we can definitely recommend.

LiveZilla review by Ronald L.
Ronald L.

"a real solution for your support problems"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Livezilla is undoubtedly to be able to chat with your customers live, is an easier way to address any doubt or problem that comes up, and help you more clearly, in addition to it is very simple to configure, its pop-up chat function works in an incredible way, no doubt an indispensable support tool.

What do you dislike?

You could improve the price a little, although the truth is a product that is worth its cost, for all the facilities it gives you, so I also find it an excellent choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to anyone who has a website, where you may need a customer service, no doubt use a service like livezilla, its quality is incredible, and help you solve problems to customers in a very fast and keep them happy.

livezilla has helped us grow, with the easy way it gives us to make support in a very effective way, is one of the best tools in which we have invested, has optimized our support service at a very high level and with which you can keep customers happy, which is the most important part of any company.

LiveZilla review by bruce w.
bruce w.

"LiveZilla IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR HANDLING CUSTOMERS"

What do you like best?

LiveZilla may be a huge improvement over handling support via email. It keeps responses from customers along and provides smart tools for sharing support responsibilities with different agents. The "solutions" section is incredibly useful to my customers and is less complicated to form and edit than my site, and solutions may be simply coupled or other to client responses.

What do you dislike?

I would wish to supply the choice of inserting documents within the price tag during this thanks to insert pictures that support the arguments sent by the consumer so as to require an improved detail of the knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to raise queries of the LiveZilla team. they'll take all of your requests into thought. I might additionally suggest job support if attainable. That is the fastest thanks to get involved with somebody and that they usually have an answer to supply straight away.

Attack on time the issues that in how or another makes the client unhappy through the reception of emails sent by clients giving them a prompt response that makes LiveZilla win customer satisfaction and this continues to create use of our services.

LiveZilla review by Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

"Simple, functional and friendly."

What do you like best?

For me what is best about livezilla is having the ability to chat live with customers and have direct contact with them. Not to mention that meets the necessary requirements as easy to set up, a good pop-up chat and a backup of conversations. And besides all this, the support is incredible.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much that I do not like about livezilla, but I do believe that it can improve some aspects to become a more complete platform. Sometimes the ticket system fails to cope with the tickets from facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using livezilla, however it is important for new users to personalize the program, and do not underestimate the few options it has, although its simple design has the necessary functions for a good operation.

I realized that I do not remember how we handled things before we started using livezilla. It has allowed us to reach even more clients from other countries and have a direct contact with them, as well as handle the traffic in more detail.

LiveZilla review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"The number one live chat service ever to be made!"

What do you like best?

The list goes on and on about what I like about LiveZilla... there are so many things I love it's hard to list them all. The best thing about this company is the professionalism always shown by them in the work environment. You can get help whenever you need it from them without an issue. It's a very fast, professional, great quality product made by them.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about LiveZilla except the cost of the product.. although the pros out weigh the cons which is why I'll never switch from LiveZilla. Even though the price is steep, it's well worth getting this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is not much I can say besides how amazing of a product this is. I recommend everyone and anyone to switch to this for all customer support needs. The only thing I think that needs work is some UI/UX design to be done, but other then that... amazing product!

LiveZilla has let us climb up the ladder with professionalism in an easy way with these tools that they provide. They have optimized our systems more then 100% and allow us to communicate to customers on a whole new level. We love to use LiveZilla apart of our company.

LiveZilla review by Johnson S.
Johnson S.

"The best live chat service ever!"

What do you like best?

I like many things about LiveZilla. The thing I like the most is how easy the platform is to use. It has such a simple design. It's super user friendly. I have tried many other platforms, and this is the only one that has pulled through as being a professional platform, easy to setup for anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say as to what I dislike about LiveZilla. The only thing that I dislike is the steep price from the company. I will always continue to use it because the pros outweigh the cons, but the price definitely is steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone joins LiveZilla. This company is in fact amazing, and the product is even better. If you are looking for a service like LiveZilla, you need to get this now. I like everything about the company, and there is nothing I'd ever change.

LiveZilla gives me the opportunity to communicate quite easily. Without LiveZilla, I do not know how this company would function.

LiveZilla review by daniels f.
daniels f.

"I recommend the use of livezilla a very efficient tool"

What do you like best?

my experience has been very rewarding I find that livezilla complies with all the professional standards that a company needs, it is effective fast and of great quality for professional management, it is also simple to use and guarantees an amazing service.

What do you dislike?

Actually we continue to implement this work tool and have not found any complications in its use, the whole service is incredible and I give a great recommendation in using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to livezilla extensively the tools it offers us for our work teams are excellent quality and perfect service, we have adopted many tools that livezilla offers us for the continuous improvement of our services

livezilla has allowed us to advance and climb the ladder to the professional in an easy way with tools that have optimized 100% our support systems and communication with our customers every day we love to offer quality and with livezilla we have it.

LiveZilla review by Anthony C. G.
Anthony C. G.

"Excellent live chat service"

What do you like best?

I consider that LiveZilla is the best live chat service for customer service for three reasons:

1. The first reason is its ease of use, it does not interrupt or distract due to its simple design.

2. Its low cost. It doesn't have a high cost like other services that I hired in the past.

3. And its easy configuration. It's easy for me to configure it to my liking and I don't need technicians to whom I have to hire to do this.

What do you dislike?

What I could improve on is having more options, because, at this particular point, it falls short, if I consider the time I have been using it. They should also put an instant support service. That would be great, and it would greatly improve this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend other people to use Livezilla, because it is simple, attractive and inexpensive. I just love it.

I've realized that since I've been using LiveZilla, the costs of using such a service are really low. It has no point of comparison with its competitors. That's why I give LiveZilla 10 points.

LiveZilla review by Owen Tom G.
Owen Tom G.

"LiveZilla, my favorite message manager."

What do you like best?

I like that it is practical, fluid, it seems that it has few options, but it is not like that, because its design is minimalist, but it has the options that are necessary to carry out the team work that is necessary. Since I've been using it, I just loved it, and I think I'll use it for a lot longer, unless there are better options, but I do not think this will happen, because for what I need, Livezilla is perfect.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that sometimes I get lost in the configuration options, that could be a low point in Livezilla, however, I have technicians who are in charge of configuring it to my liking, but when they are not, I have to do it. It takes time, but anyway I can configure it to my liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use other options that usually take a long time to load documents, I recommend using Livezilla, because it is quite fast in loading documents.

Currently I am solving the fluid communication with the workers that will implement a new project that I have in mind, which is to give a better consulting service on the new artificial intelligence technologies.

LiveZilla review by Norman T.
Norman T.

"LiveZilla, practical and dynamic."

What do you like best?

What I like most about LiveZilla is its simplicity. It does not fill you with unnecessary options that I do not want to use, but it is extremely easy to use. It has the options that I need, and for me that is enough.

What do you dislike?

Maybe what I dislike is the color. It does not have very friendly colors. That is the weak point of LiveZilla. It should improve in that aspect, because customers also want to see a more beautiful design, that is, something artistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get carried away by its simple design. It is one of the best tools to communicate without distractions and in this way you can better optimize the workload that people so much want to finish in less time.

I resolved the fluid communication with my clients and employees, using this platform that does not fill me with unnecessary options, and that helps a lot when I'm going to do my work with them. I already mentioned the benefits above. I like its simplicity.

LiveZilla review by Archie A.
Archie A.

"LiveZilla is a good option "

What do you like best?

During all my journey using this great tool I have been able to enjoy each one of its advantages. I

could start talking about the great quality of product that is appreciated by having a direct contact

with our customers helping us to offer a great technical support, the intuitive and dynamic

interfaces that it has, which could be used by any person without any knowledge, could also be

highlight the ticket system that offers which helps manage the amount of people trying to contact

the service and finally I could not go without mentioning the security that this offers to protect the

security of our data when stored on your server in a safe way.

What do you dislike?

When we get to the point of the things that can displease this tool I could not speak as many

things as the advantages but if it has some points which I could not jump. I would start by saying

that the attention to your clients could improve a lot since they do not become very active when it

comes to answering their doubts, problems and needs, I also feel that it could improve the service

plan for small companies, since Despite all the advantages that this has the price seems to me

greater than what really costs should cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First I would recommend that you prepare a little economically because although prices are not

decapitalizing in the long run if you are not prepared could complicate your accounts a bit, I also

recommend you to inform well of this type of service offered by LiveZilla before using it because it

does not They have been very active in the customer service section. For the rest I would have

nothing more to recommend them since in all the remaining aspects this service can be very

complete.

This tool LiveZilla for four years that I use it has helped me a lot to solve the problem of

communication with the client to provide technical support, as this makes it much easier to

achieve a direct and efficient communication with these at the time to meet their needs with our

service, something that not many services can offer with total security.

LiveZilla review by Julian G.
Julian G.

"The best live chat"

What do you like best?

Excellent tool to clarify the doubts of our customers. Through its nice and simple interface users can have a very good experience. It is easy to use and is very practical. It has an excellent technical support in case of any unexpected error.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program is usually offline having to restart the server so that it works properly. At other times the client's name does not appear in the chat window and the only solution to repair it in my case is to restart the program. Sometimes it becomes slow. On occasion, the Filezilla support team does not provide adequate instructions to resolve certain problems that arise during the use of its application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend reading the entire manual that the LiveZilla technical team offers them. So you can use the application in an appropriate manner and get the most out of it. I also recommend establishing a good connection so that the application is stable and does not generate any problem. Do not hire inexperienced people to use FileZilla, you need someone aptop and with good knowledge for its correct use.

I have solved logistic problems thanks to Livezilla due to the communication with the client. Also thanks to Livezilla I have managed to solve the doubts that our customers have about the product they want to acquire. We also get benefits thanks to the good reviews that users give us for the excellent service we offer through LiveZilla

LiveZilla review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"A great alternative for online customer service"

What do you like best?

Livezilla is one of the programs that best adapts to our website, it has made it very easy for us to communicate with our visitors and customers and to support our services, also through contact forms, it allows us to filter potential customers and no potential thing that has been very important when making promotions, it is a great tool to give support and its usability is incredible, it is easy to handle and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

from my point of view the customer service can improve and updates must be done manually, it could improve the system of updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are few alternatives that are worthwhile in the market to support your customers through a clean and quality chat, livezilla meets the requirements to give this type of service, I recommend 100%

We were able to resolve to communicate with our customers, support them through livezilla, offer information and promotions

LiveZilla review by Fred A.
Fred A.

"My good experiencie with "

What do you like best?

For us, the best thing about Livezilla is to be able to chat live with customers and have direct contact with them. Its interfaces are modern and updated. In addition to offering an affordable price compared to other similar programs. It offers the user a good support when creating and answering ticket for support and automatic responses, including reports, ideas/feedback. It complies with the necessary requirements such as an easy configuration, an excellent pop-up chat and a good backup of conversations with clients, something that is very necessary for future requests from current clients. They give the user a pleasant experience and for that reason we prefer to use it in our company.

What do you dislike?

In general I can not find something that I do not like about Livezilla, so far it has covered the expectations of contact with the client in our company. But if we had to mention a negative aspect, sometimes the country does not show correctly and improve service plans for small or new businesses, as well as improve response time to their own customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a better service plan to small companies and improve a little more the response time to their own customers and as mentioned above, sometimes the country does not show correctly.

We are solving the problem of serving clients that are not in the same country or the same schedule, which benefits us by having direct contact with them and their concerns in our services.

LiveZilla review by Christian R.
Christian R.

"A very pleasant experience!"

What do you like best?

There are many things that I like about filezila, but without a doubt, being able to speak live, in a quick way with the visitors of our company is an excellent tool, besides that the language is not a roblem and the filezilla translates the messages , so customers who speak other languages ​​can understand without complications.

What do you dislike?

Filezilla is very complete, it is difficult to find the negative side, however, I think the only thing that scared me when using it for the first time was the amount of options available, however, by selecting well according to your needs, it is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Livezilla is a tool that can help any small, medium or large company to connect better and provide more personalized support to its users, it is really a tool that you should have.

The first most relevant benefit is the ability to talk directly, live with our customers, and give them better support, we can also know exactly what you are looking for and help you solve your needs, and of course the translation of messages in other languages ​​so quickly allows us to communicate more fluently with customers who speak other languages.

LiveZilla review by Donald R. P.
Donald R. P.

"LiveZilla, optimal communication system."

What do you like best?

Its minimalist design, very intuitive and with friendly colors. Other companies do not have such nice colors, but LiveZilla has soft colors that do not harm the eyes. I also like the icons that LiveZilla has. The support is excellent. They treated me almost instantaneously. They did not delay almost nothing. And the workflow is fluid. I never had problems of slowness. Another thing that I like is that its configuration is simple. It does not take much knowledge to be able to configure it. I always liked that this happened with similar services, but this never happened. The services of the competition were always complicated. Most competitive services are always complicated, but LiveZilla is simple to configure.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that he does not have more options than he currently has. I should advertise more so that my clients want to use it. If LiveZilla was advertised more, my clients would also use it, and this would be good for a better integration in communication with them.

Honestly, I do not dislike many things of LiveZilla, but if I have to say something about it, the above would be what I think about what I dislike. However, I am very satisfied with LiveZilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Never stop using it because it is very friendly.

Increase my client portfolio and communicate with them from a minimalist environment. It is very intuitive. The costs are low compared to other companies in the same category.

LiveZilla review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Efficient communication system"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and easy to access and browse despite being free has advanced options compared to other similar products.

It allows to integrate several services at the same time that allows a contact without limitations therefore it is flexible powerful and responds to the needs that a company needs.

Constant updates make sure conversations do not leak.

The live support system gives the assurance that before any problem you can get help quickly and not have to wait, you get fast, efficient and concrete support providing an immediate solution.

The possibility that it is available on all devices and platforms, both for modern browsers and for those who have not yet updated both desktop and mobile allows us to access at any time and from any place therefore is flexible and powerful provide us a complete and complete service, resulting to be a program of important use for a company that wants to provide a quality service in the parameters of high range and that lasts over time.

What do you dislike?

I would like a color more representative of what it offers and striking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a product highly recommended for its ease of use.

The inconvenience with which he is helping me is avoiding the sending of unnecessary emails, with his ability to send and receive files in real time by the attention screen itself.

LiveZilla review by Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.

"LiveZilla except our company"

What do you like best?

What we like about Livezilla is that unlike the rest, they offer us a demonstration before hiring them, we try it and we love it, that's why we decided to take the next step and take communication to another level in our company

What do you dislike?

There are very few things that we dislike Livezilla, in fact we recommend 100% their products and services.

Although I would add as a separate point, is that they should improve their support a little, the other day took a little more than 3 hours to respond, but from then on everything was fine with them

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best service!! I highly recommend them :)

A couple of months ago we detected serious problems in the internal communication of our company, we saw that the information was not delivered as it should, that's why we decided to implement livezilla after analyzing the best option

Since we started to implement livezilla everything is going well in the company, we realized our error and livezilla helped us a lot in solving it indirectly.

LiveZilla review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"Livezilla is saving me too much time"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Livezilla is that its interface is totally friendly, it makes everything easier and now you time

What do you dislike?

there are very few who dislike me livezilla, I'm really happy with the service they offer, I'm sure I would recommend it positively

Recommendations to others considering the product

Livezilla one of the best products, I recommend them, but must have a dedicated person to lead a team, is what has worked for my company

One of our biggest problems is customer support, a few months ago it was a problem and a slow process, since we started using livezilla everything is executed with greater efficiency

When we started using livezilla every change in the subject of company support. Previously we would describe ourselves as analogical, yes, analogical.

The process of giving support was very slow, first we went through people in a call center, later after we analyzed that it was a problem, we decided to investigate and found Livezilla, we decided to try it and now we have excellent support in the company.

LiveZilla review by ben j.
ben j.

"My experience using this excellent work tool"

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveZilla review by Brendan S.
Brendan S.

"Satisfecho"

What do you like best?

The use of filezilla in our company has given us the possibility to organize all the information and work methods that our company manages, due to this we have managed to considerably reduce the waiting time of our clients.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to implement livezilla on my part is small, however my colleagues have mentioned that the ticket system sometimes fails to cope with the tickets from Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The possibilities that are opened when using filezilla are wide, so it is advisable for a company that needs to communicate with people to constantly consider the use of this software or application could be very beneficial for them, due to the capacity they have and the intuitive It is your interface.

The organization of the requests of our clients is an important point for our company, due to the nature of our company the contact with our clients is vital and thanks to the implementation of livezilla in some sectors of the company the time of wait and therefore can be attended to much more public in less time.

LiveZilla review by James S.
James S.

"LiveZilla Review"

What do you like best?

LiveZilla is probably the best online chat systems for websites you can use. I don't have to login everytime for a web-based chat system and another great feature of LiveZilla is that it lets you know who is visiting your site in real-time! which is a bonus and great analytics feature! So far this is a good live chat software to have! Thanks for having me to review this product!

What do you dislike?

Actually the program is really good and contains lots of features but other than that there is no basic guide or FAQ on their website, There is no manual guide available, this will cause lots of frustration and trial and error to figure out what all the settings do!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very user friendly and has a clean user interface! Just that you have to figure out the settings yourself but it shouldn't be too hard.

LiveZilla has helped me to communicate with clients more efficiently at anywhere and anytime if possible. It has also inspire me to work efficiently in my own business in the future.

LiveZilla review by Flint L.
Flint L.

"Rewarding experience."

What do you like best?

It changes completely the way of communicating with people, since the chat allows a more personal conversation, where in the end, the clients are the ones that benefit the most.

What do you dislike?

I do not know many alternatives of this type, but sometimes it seems that the program could integrate more functions. But in general, it does the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already have experience with other chats, there will be no problem. If not, just practice a little to understand that it is not complicated and that it is a great help to have a good communication.

The attention to clients and the doubts that people have. With the chat it is easier to solve any type of questions and in case the clients do not know what to ask, we take care of explaining what we offer, from the training in certain equipment to different teaching methods.

LiveZilla review by mia d.
mia d.

"GREAT PLATFORM TO USE TO UTILIZE BUSINESS"

What do you like best?

Adaptability and steadiness on the service. Simple to utilize, and simple to instruct clients to know the how-to's.Being able to utilize different instruments this site offers.Also its a great tool to handle many customers at one time.

What do you dislike?

ALL ARE PROS NOT A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING BAD REALLY

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend LiveZilla to users who are looking for a fast way too communicate across different platforms at a affordable price its definitely worth it.

We keep a customized follow-up of every one of the solicitations sent by our customers all together that every circumstance is taken care of in the present moment evading discontent and expanding with an quick response , keeping up the motto of satisfied client is a multiplier of Negative or positive administrations consequently it is essential to give a convenient arrangement for future use.

LiveZilla review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Must use for businesses & companies that are looking for customer support software."

What do you like best?

Best thing I like about LiveZilla is how effectively and easily you can communicate with customers. I also like how businesses and companies can keep sensitive data within their own hands because it runs on dedicated servers. It's pretty much a must in 2019, where privacy is everything.

What do you dislike?

Price is a big issue, especially for small businesses and companies. Also, poor customer services. You need to updated it manually (no notifications) via FTP, quite medieval.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used livezilla for some years since it is an application with many tools to offer an online support service to my clients and what I like is that it is very customizable and easy to use.

Better customer relationship. People can "talk" to me without using a phone, so they can be anonyms . That is important in my business as a therapist.

LiveZilla review by James F.
James F.

"the best tool to give the best support to the client"

What do you like best?

livezilla allows to solve problems or doubts that generate our customers in an effective way, with an immediacy and solvency that only with livezilla you can have, our customer service is essential and with livezilla, has been optimized.

What do you dislike?

few I can say that they do not like livezilla, the only disadvantage is the time it takes the updates by subject of notification, which must be used practically manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

your customer care will go to another level in terms of speed and improvement and that results in happy customers and be considered a better company.

the problem we have solved with livezilla has been the solvency of doubts of our customers through our improved customer support thanks to it and the benefits come from this, with happy customers and with doubts attended in record time

LiveZilla review by Manuel S.
Manuel S.

"The best customer service tool"

What do you like best?

What I like about LiveZilla is that I can communicate with the users of our website and offer them a service in real time and satisfy their needs and doubts about what we are offering.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I did not like much, was the part of the configuration of the system, but with some ingenuity and practice it becomes easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveZilla can be a solution if you manage a good volume of users on your website and you need to guide them and help them to specify certain actions on your page, in addition to offering a more professional image.

LiveZilla has helped us to be able to talk more fluently with our users, in order to guide them step by step to solve the problem they want to solve.

LiveZilla review by Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.

"The practicality of LiveZilla."

What do you like best?

After trying it for several years, I like the fact that it's simple and practical, it's not full of options like others of the competition. That's what I like, its simplicity. I plan to use it for several more years, if they don't change its simplicity.

What do you dislike?

What can displease me is that it's not used by many people, since my clients are more accustomed to using other services. However, I recommend using LiveZilla, because it's practical and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Livezilla if you are using TeamViewer as a communication platform. TeamViewer is not adequate.

I'm solving the administration of servers, communicating with the different providers of web servers. Because Livezilla is simple, administrators don't get messed up with the Livezilla configurations, while they place orders for web servers that I request.

LiveZilla review by octavio m.
octavio m.

"all excellent"

What do you like best?

what I liked the most is that the tool is very easy to use and very intuitive, it is also extremely pleasing to the eye and have a very stylish saying

What do you dislike?

what I liked the least is that sometimes it is a bit slow to use, although it may be due to my internet. Sometimes it seems that a much more fluid use is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main recommendation is that if you want to use a tool that has many positive characteristics it is recommendable to use this for its great aspects that help in the improvement of a company

The main benefits observed during the use of this tool is the proximity to my users that can be reached to provide better support when they need something.

LiveZilla review by Chad F.
Chad F.

"A tool for many situations"

What do you like best?

Both we and the clients feel comfortable using the chat to solve their doubts. It is easy to communicate with people and encourages them to ask anything.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are usually some delays or simple bugs that prevent us from talking to people. But there are solutions in the support, so it is not something so serious that tarnishes its performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take into account that you are still dealing with real people. In the end, we simply have a good tool, but what determines that we do a good job is how we use it, if we are able to answer something and the way we do it.

Doubts in general about medical services, insurance accepted, prices and schedules or even recommendations for certain situations in hospitals.

LiveZilla review by Christopher s.
Christopher s.

"A great experience with LiveZilla"

What do you like best?

what I like most is that it includes a live chat software with assistance for several websites, visitor supervision and a help desk system that allows you not only to integrate emails that you receive from customers, but also Twitter messages and Facebook in your ticket system.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I do not like is that if In short, if your site uses the LiveZilla "on-site chat" widget, your customers are not going to be able to leave feedback. They will also be able to send / receive files in a support situation.

there are many benefits and problems that can help you solve, we work every day with hundreds of clients that require quick help, without so many complications and that offers LiveZilla

LiveZilla review by Thomas O.
Thomas O.

"To give the best attention to the customer, livezilla is the right one."

What do you like best?

This tool has been indispensable to be able to give the best attention to the client which has allowed us to grow more and to satisfy our clients.

What do you dislike?

few things we can say that we do not like livezilla, but perhaps we can mention that we have delay at the time of updates, but it is the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require customer support and seek the best quality and price, livezilla is perfect for this and more, simple and effective use so that your customers are satisfied and are served quickly.

we have resolved the customer service we didn't have until we implemented livezilla, which has given us the benefit of customer satisfaction and therefore the improvement of our company and its customer support.

LiveZilla review by Philip T.
Philip T.

"Efficient and Functional"

What do you like best?

LiveZilla is the best out there. It easy to use and full of great features. The ticket program is a great way to chat, and you can even view who is visiting your site in realtime. The UI is beautiful and it is hard to get lost.

Social media integration allows visitors to create tickets from Facebook or Twitter which is great.

What do you dislike?

The product is quite expensive, and not open source anymore I believe. Still though, not much to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really do reccommend using LiveZilla, or at least some live-chat system. You don't know how many customers you might be losing.

I have realized more people need help than I thought. There are tons of ways to gain customers using LiveZilla.

LiveZilla review by Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.

"LiveZilla is the best"

What do you like best?

I love LiveZilla because it has great features that let us get in touch with our visitors instantly. The live chat has increased our customer satisfaction and sales. Even when our support agents are offline, LiveZilla can leave a message. Realtime visitor monitoring is great, we can see the time on site, location, webpage, etc for each visitor. The phone app also works well.

What do you dislike?

The UI isn't always the cleanest, but it works well. No major complaints.

LiveZilla offers great pricing for multiple operators, so our company offers the best support possible. We are continuously changing our site to make visitors stay on longer, and our retention rates along with number of new customers has risen since we got LiveZilla.

LiveZilla review by Terrance L.
Terrance L.

"livezilla, the indispensable tool for management, support and customer service"

What do you like best?

the best thing about livezilla is that it gives you all the necessary tools to be able to give attention to the client and that both parties, both the client and we are satisfied, allows us to be fast, allows us to be effective, and the client loves the attention given with livezilla.

What do you dislike?

updates and notifications that are not given when this happens make a somewhat manual process

Recommendations to others considering the product

giving good customer support is very important and with livezilla not only will be good but will be excellent, highly recommended

the problem solved with livezilla has been to give the best and most effective customer service that we have been able to implement in a lot and all thanks livezilla

LiveZilla review by Ernest G.
Ernest G.

"Support at all times"

What do you like best?

When we saw options of companies that offer this service, comparison between others this program was the most complete from a clean interface to the advanced functionalities that it has.

What do you dislike?

Its low visibility in social networks I consider is a weak point of the company but with respect to the service it provides are a good alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in need of a company that provides live chat software this is an option that should be taken into account.

They can give the customer the importance they need.

Attention at all times what the client needs to be able to trust in a company is to have support and help when they need, regardless of the date.

LiveZilla review by Nicola G.
Nicola G.

"Easy to use, very practical"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use and how simple the program is, although it has options to customize it, I prefer not to do it since its default use is enough. The chat window is attractive, which makes the interaction with customers more enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

Customization is a bit complicated if you do not have the technical knowledge, so it can be improved, although its default interface is very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My suggestion is that if you want to customize, look for technical support help or read the program manual well.

For my part, the facility to communicate with customers and the data that is known have increased the number of customers thanks to the program.

LiveZilla review by Charlie K.
Charlie K.

"Absolute best value for live chat service hands down"

What do you like best?

Highly flexible LiveChat tools at a great price. Best value for livechat service implementation. Easy to administer. We host it on internal servers and our internal web developers designed the chat buttons and placement. Having that flexibility was a key requirement to remain within our internal branding guidelines.

With multiple departments using it now it is great to be able to actually transfer a customer in real time from an agent in one department to another.

What do you dislike?

There is really only one thing I dislike so far. Can't customize reports. Would be nice to have some additional time period / user queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Involve the web team design staff early on. get agreement on the look and feel of the user interface to ensure ease of use and corporate brand consistency.

To make best use of the internal knowledge base feature plan for a people resource to add, edit and update the knowledge content regularly.

Train a lead in each department to administer their own agents.

Centralizing live chat service for a mid size private university. It started out as an IT Helpdesk service but We soon realized that the popularity of livechat with our main customer (college students) combined with the low cost and ease of use is a great asset to complement our current communication channels.

LiveZilla live chat service was launched for IT Support early in 2012 and has since grown to over 75 agents in eight different departments. We host, maintain and administer it on internal servers.

LiveZilla review by Diego M.
Diego M.

"Convenient and practical chat"

What do you like best?

It goes straight to the point in terms of functionality, because in these aspects we do not require something extravagant, but something that fulfills the job.

What do you dislike?

Occasional bugs and certain delays in the messages, although they are not so related to the functionality of the program, since it is also something that depends on the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation would be to use it without fear, since it is not complicated and try to learn each one of its functions to give a good service.

Questions about the service, availability and even what kind of packages we offer when you come with us in certain seasons. Chat communication allows us to say many things in detail

LiveZilla review by Henry E.
Henry E.

"great tool for any company and its customer service"

What do you like best?

The best thing about livezilla is that it allows us as a company to give the fastest response and solution to our customers who have contacted our customer service.

What do you dislike?

are few not to say any things that do not like livezilla, the only detail that could be indicated is when updating that does not have an automatic for this

Recommendations to others considering the product

an easy and powerful tool that will take customer care to another level in terms of speed and efficiency, highly recommended livezilla

the problems that we have solved with livezilla has been that we have obtained with it, a tool to give attention to the client like no other in the market, fast and simple.

LiveZilla review by Garrett F.
Garrett F.

"Spectacular to improve your web"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is being able to monitor the actions of the users in real time, with that information I can know what they like and improve their experience.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like very much is the format of the conversation when sent to the email, it would be better if it could be customized a little more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveZilla is an excellent option if you need to improve the visits of your web, control more the hooking of the visitors, and give them live support.

To be able to know that the user of our website likes to improve it and prevent customers from leaving without taking any action.

LiveZilla review by Pete Joseph J.
Pete Joseph J.

"Exceptional customer support program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, with large notifications and a wide variety of text editing options perfect for us to support our customers in near real time.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any aspect of the software that I especially dislike. Everything is perfect in this live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended if you want something simple and easy to use, the installation is simple you do not need very advanced knowledge for that. The final customer or potential customer will thank you.

We use this program on our servers to talk to potential and current customers to help them with questions that do not require office visits.

All this translates into money and time savings for both parties.

LiveZilla review by Alexander F.
Alexander F.

"Livezilla is the best in its field!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and configure, it has many configuration options which makes it a very complete tool, besides being able to automate several options and customize it.

What do you dislike?

Livezilla has everything to boost your business, but I would like you to do a lighter version, like a "lite" version that works a little more fluid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Livezilla will save you a lot of headaches, before I attended my clients with traditional methods and often had problems, live chat has solved most of those problems.

We can be attentive to the problems and doubts of our visitors, they can ask us for help at any time and this has made us prefer other companies.

LiveZilla review by Williams G.
Williams G.

"The best for personalized assistance"

What do you like best?

Livezilla allows us to attend to the requests of our clients as quickly as possible in real time, which helps us to make sales of products and services.

What do you dislike?

At the moment Livezilla works great for us I do not have any disgust, but it would be better if they added more options to personalize the emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a valuable tool to support your customers, they will really value being more connected to your company or business and that someone can answer your questions, Livezilla offers that solution.

With Livezilla the attention is direct, without setbacks or problems, the information flows much faster and likes our users and gives us a competitive advantage.

LiveZilla review by Zoey H.
Zoey H.

"Without any problem."

What do you like best?

What I like most about LiveZilla is its interface, it's very simple but nice, maintaining its functionality. Everything is easily accessible and its tools are very intuitive. Very easy to use and with immense potentiality.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to say in this regard. Sometimes they take a while to arrive and send each other messages, but nothing serious. And if you try to contact support, you are attended quickly and very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're running a bussines and need costumers support, then you don't have to go anywhere. Get LiveZilla.

We didn't have any costumer services solutions until we got LiveZilla, so now we can solve their problem and be there for them.

LiveZilla review by sarah m.
sarah m.

"a excellent choice to chat and talk online"

What do you like best?

this apps is very and absolutely cool,

is very easy to use, chat and talk, i

can support to all my clients with

efficiency, i love it.

i like the interface too, they colors

are very nice to the eyes, you can

comunicate or manage two chats

more easely, easy to customize

and you cand add documents too,

this is nice. tomorrow

What do you dislike?

the service customer is very

poor and is very expensive,

these are thing to improve!

Recommendations to others considering the product

this app is better than other so, is a good option.

Well, with this app i can resolve

my client´s problems, and are a

lots but fortunately the app is

very simple and easy to them.

LiveZilla review by Administrator

" LiveZilla the solution to all communication problems"

What do you like best?

With this software I have the possibility to manage both chats and entries from multiple channels. Easy to customize It provides an easy-to-use operator interface that allows you to quickly get an idea of ​​the pending request. You can add comments, forward to colleagues, add documents and much more.

It is a very advanced program that allows you to do many things besides chat.

It is easy to install and configure, you can start working in a short time and it is not complicated.

I used it on several websites.

Possibility of managing both chats and entries from multiple channels. Easy to customize It provides an easy-to-use operator interface that allows you to quickly get an idea of ​​the pending request. You can add comments, forward to colleagues, add documents and much more.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the interface by default could be more modern but generally I have no problems with the application.

Unfortunately, the free version only allows one agent. For larger teams, the software can also get quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveZilla has been one of the most helpful tools for my business. I would recommend Livezilla to anyone who wants to be ahead of their competition in regards to being able to prove top notch customer service.

This is and awesome product that I would recommend to anyone for its stability, easy of use and its uniqueness. I have tested similar products but no date have found no comparison

LiveZilla review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"One of the best tools I've ever met."

What do you like best?

Without a doubt I like the ease with which Livezilla can be used, since it is a fairly simple tool and you do not need to read manuals or instructions to learn how to use it. I also like its ability to be able to utlizarce in any web server, that without a doubt gives you a pretty good advantage.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I did not like was its high cost, I really think it is a rather expensive tool, but if we make a balance between cost and quality it may not look so expensive. However I would like something less expensive and with a slightly better, more modern interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like them to improve their interface a bit, make it a bit more dynamic and futuristic. I think that would be good for him without a doubt.

Livezilla has helped me to solve problems in my company such as the speed of response to the client, this has favored me a lot and the clients are satisfied.

Learning about LiveZilla?

* We monitor all LiveZilla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
LiveZilla