LiveZilla

LiveZilla Support Software features Live Chats, Real Time Visitor Monitoring, Online Customer Support, Ticket System, WebCam Chats & Operator to Operator Chats.

Work for LiveZilla?

Learning about LiveZilla?

LiveZilla Reviews

Ask LiveZilla a Question
Showing 18 LiveZilla reviews
LiveZilla review by Charlie K.
Charlie K.

"Absolute best value for live chat service hands down"

What do you like best?

Highly flexible LiveChat tools at a great price. Best value for livechat service implementation. Easy to administer. We host it on internal servers and our internal web developers designed the chat buttons and placement. Having that flexibility was a key requirement to remain within our internal branding guidelines.

With multiple departments using it now it is great to be able to actually transfer a customer in real time from an agent in one department to another.

What do you dislike?

There is really only one thing I dislike so far. Can't customize reports. Would be nice to have some additional time period / user queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Involve the web team design staff early on. get agreement on the look and feel of the user interface to ensure ease of use and corporate brand consistency.

To make best use of the internal knowledge base feature plan for a people resource to add, edit and update the knowledge content regularly.

Train a lead in each department to administer their own agents.

Centralizing live chat service for a mid size private university. It started out as an IT Helpdesk service but We soon realized that the popularity of livechat with our main customer (college students) combined with the low cost and ease of use is a great asset to complement our current communication channels.

LiveZilla live chat service was launched for IT Support early in 2012 and has since grown to over 75 agents in eight different departments. We host, maintain and administer it on internal servers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LiveZilla
LiveZilla review by Cristian S.
Cristian S.

"LiveZilla review !"

What do you like best?

I like the capacity to transfer documents and additionally pictures (record sharing), and additionally the capacity to connect the individual you were talking with to the particular page that you were seeing. I delighted in having the capacity to backpedal and see a spared visit, or to go over the whole discussion. I enjoyed the component of continuous guest checking. The learning base element was additionally exceptionally supportive, you can send the clients records, for example, guidelines, shipping strategies, guarantee arrangements, and so on.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an element that would send an email advising you of messages as well as talks got while disconnected. I would go disconnected in the wake of being inert for a few while and wouldn't understand there were messages, and so on until some other time. One other con is that there is no web stage, no video talk highlight, and overseers can't see visit sessions (of workers, for instance) as far as anyone is concerned. Other than the couple of things I've recorded here, I am extremely satisfied with LiveZilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the off chance that you are searching for a full included, FREE talk program or in case you're looking to just pay a one time expense to overhaul, look no further. LiveZilla has every one of the highlights that a more costly and less easy to use program has.

I have acknowledged a greater number of individuals require help on our site than I thought. It's anything but difficult to speak with clients or potential clients without the need of them getting the telephone and calling. Correspondence is quicker on the grounds that you can likewise be come to by clients or potential clients via web-based networking media, as I'd specified prior.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveZilla review by Enfiniti A.
Enfiniti A.

"LiveZilla Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is easily installed in a way that it can be used. It easy to use and very helpful fro those that are using the software as well. The ticket program is a great way to chat especially for upcoming businesses. It allows easy access to the clientele base and allows for interaction which makes the consumer happy, making them feel as if they always have someone there to help them along.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about the software. And as long I can run it on my own server, the data are "save".

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that it is a great tool especially for upcoming businesses.

Chatting and easier accessibility to clients and quicker resolve to problems that there may be.

LiveZilla review by Kelly B.
Kelly B.

"User friendly, ease of use & many features."

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to upload files and/or pictures (file sharing), as well as the ability to link the person you were chatting with to the specific page that you were viewing. I enjoyed being able to go back and view a saved chat, or to go over the entire conversation. I liked the feature of real time visitor monitoring. The knowledge base feature was also very helpful, you can send the users documents such as instructions, shipping policies, warranty policies, etc.

Social media integration (not sure if this is the proper word) is an awesome feature, because it allows visitors to create chats/tickets from Facebook or Twitter for example. I'd say the vast majority of my customers (or potential customers) use Facebook so this is a very helpful thing to have.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature that would send an email notifying you of messages and/or chats received while offline. I would go offline after being idle for some while and wouldn't realize there were messages, etc until later on. One other con is that there is no web platform, no video chat feature, and administrators cannot view chat sessions (of employees, for example) to my knowledge. Other than the few things I've listed here, I am very pleased with LiveZilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a full featured, FREE chat program or if you're looking to only pay a one time fee to upgrade, look no further. LiveZilla has all the features that a more expensive and less user friendly program has.

I have realized more people need help on our website than I thought. It's easy to communicate with customers or potential customers without the need of them picking up the phone and calling. Communication is faster because you can also be reached by customers or potential customers on social media, as I'd mentioned earlier.

LiveZilla review by Desmond D.
Desmond D.

"LiveZilla, a simple and easy to use tool for live chat"

What do you like best?

LiveZilla is a chat platform for businesses. it's very easy to configure and offer powerful visitor monitoring for your business.

A freemium version that is available.

The answer suggestions and the real-time translation Service are very usefull.

Chat requests will pop up in the taskbar.

For "Pro" version is has a one-time installation fee, no more charge later.

What do you dislike?

The paid version is expensive for little business.

There was little bugs when I was used it.

I can't find a help documentation/manual for the different features.

Was sometimes difficult to implemente.

With this software, you can easily speak with your customers, resolve problem very quickly.

LiveZilla review by Vikas R.
Vikas R.

"Impeccable"

What do you like best?

I liked the Last Visit & Time On Site feature but personally the best one is visual geotracking tool .

What do you dislike?

Apart from the User interface I would say there is nothing to dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be the top notch in the customer service then this is the software you are looking for.

Ticket Management and Issue Tracking.

LiveZilla review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Livezilla Review"

What do you like best?

One of the best helpdesk software I have ever experience with. Easy to configure server portion and pretty straight forward client configuration. Customer support was really helpful and responded on quickly manner, nevertheless they located in Europe

What do you dislike?

Need to make some customs scripts in order to fulfill our company requirements. It was not difficult but required some additional development skills

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the software when you have a chance. Try it for free for 30 day or use it for unlimited time with one operator. Installation and configuration is simple. Server part is easier configured on Unix server, but can be dome on Windows server as well

Very great and easy helpdesk software. Live chat is amazing and ability to create tickets from chats and e-mails was amazing. Everybody in my company were amazed.

LiveZilla review by Brett C.
Brett C.

"Nice Product That Adds Additional Ways to Connect with prospects and Current Customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly respond to customer's needs and questions across multiple avenues (sales/support etc.)

What do you dislike?

Not having an easy way to silence the alert when I can't accept the chat myself. it is very annoying while on the phone with a customer, especially when on VOIP connection and using a head set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It provides a great avenue for additional ways to connect with your prospects and current customer base. I believe it has made my team more flexible and our organization more dynamic through adding this feature.

This platform allows us to respond in real time to our customers and provides a different avenue for those that do not wish to speak directly with a sales person or those that would like to do initial troubleshooting before speaking with Tech Support.

LiveZilla review by Jose E.
Jose E.

"A good chat for your website"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to install. The documentation was well made. I had the chat working on my webpage in 10 mins.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the chat creates a pop-up for it. It would be better if it worked as a Javascript pop-up like modals in Bootstrap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the documentation before installing. I've heard people messing with their credentials because they did not follow the configuration steps of the web chat.

I was testing php functionality on my web server, and I decided to add a chat to test that. I found it was pretty useful.

LiveZilla review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Accomplishes the job, but lacking in features"

What do you like best?

The software is reasonably priced, easy to setup users and there are no monthly charges.

What do you dislike?

Does not have screen share, canned responses are difficult to setup and support documentation is not helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is basic, will get the minimum job done and does not carry monthly subscription charges. If that is all you need, then consider LiveZilla.

If you need live chat with more robust features, then look elsewhere.

Having live chat provides us with another avenue to communicate with our customers. Our customers value whenever we can provide them with useful tools, so as to improve their experience on our site.

LiveZilla review by Administrator

"Extremely good program to interact with website visitors!"

What do you like best?

it is a very advanced program that allows you to do more than just chat. Simple to setup and can get up and running in no time!

What do you dislike?

Customer service was not always readily available when needed. Needed to do updates manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you utilize it for all its features! So much more than just a chat program!

It has helped us communicate with our customers quicker and in live time. It is one of the best chat programs we have used to date.

LiveZilla review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"LiveZilla - great customer service tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy integration to our existing software. Customer data very safe and not compromised. All of our data remains on our servcer. No contracts to sign or subscriptions required.

What do you dislike?

You may have to install additional software to be compatible to their programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to try with no subscription required. Can speak your companies language - easily translates as you type. Very user friendly and speeds up the Online Chat session

Very easy Live Chat software - our logo appears on the Chat. Can translate languages easily.

LiveZilla review by Consultant in Retail
Consultant in Retail

"Amazing "

What do you like best?

Love it and it is easy to use. It helps so much and makes my day alot easier and faster as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. This service works like it should and has amazing help all the time when you need it.

It helps me chat with people that need help and helps me learn new things every day.

LiveZilla review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Easy and simple to setup, no staff training or prior experience necessary"

What do you like best?

I like the fast setup, we had setup LiveZilla in about 30minutes, and started experimenting with automated replies and other offline features. LiveZilla is incredibly simple and our staff did not needed prior experience to use it. It is free to use for one operator (which we used as a trial).

What do you dislike?

I don't think we had anything bad to say about LiveZilla, it was reliable and done what we needed. We have not explored alternatives so there may be cheaper chat platforms now, but for us it works and goes the job well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider alternatives and give it and others a trial run (you may save money elsewhere but are the alternatives as easy to use?).

Showing customers that we are online and happy to help gives them confidence in us. It has increased customer satisfaction and interaction leading to possibly more sales (difficult to prove and measure!).

LiveZilla review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"product review of livezilla"

What do you like best?

the program is very user friendly. it's helpful to be able to live chat with other co workers when a system or customer issue arises.

What do you dislike?

haven't found any major flaws in the program. sometimes it takes too long for the person to respond.

getting a immediate response from my manager to resolve a customer issue is better for business and in the end makes the customer happy.

LiveZilla review by User

"Quick efficient smaller team live communication "

What do you like best?

Easy access, quick add ins and ability to share and minor interferance

What do you dislike?

There were some small communication timing glitches that seem to happen as the group gets larger

The ease of live chat communication with distant sales team members, the ability to communicate much more efficiently with different languages

LiveZilla review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using this software. There’s minimal lag in conversations with customers.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any aspects of the software that I particularly dislike.

We used the program to talk with prospective and current clients to walk them through registration processes.

LiveZilla review by User

"Great tool for chat"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, with great notifications and a wide variety of text editting options

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the country displayed and the country the customer has entered is different and that causes misunderstandings

Its an easy way to communicate live with potential clients

Learning about LiveZilla?

* We monitor all LiveZilla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.