Living Language

Living Language offers language learning in over 21 languages and in a variety of formats including online courses, apps for mobile devices, audio CDs, course books, or integrated into a Language Management System. Living Language was developed in 1946, based on language courses developed by the US State Department to be used by overseas diplomats.

Work for Living Language?

Learning about Living Language?

Living Language Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 1 Living Language review
Living Language review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Pre-arrival Language Learning "

What do you like best?

Convenient and easy to use platforms. I could do some studying from a textbook, but also listen on my phone when necessary.

What do you dislike?

It wasn’t as interactive as I would have liked, but still good.

I used this tool to learn a little Russian before spending a few months there for work. Listening helped some of the concepts to stick better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Living Language

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Learning about Living Language?

* We monitor all Living Language reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.