Local Measure

Local Measure is a location-based social media monitoring and real-time engagement platform.

Work for Local Measure?

Learning about Local Measure?

Local Measure Reviews

Ask Local Measure a Question
Showing 7 Local Measure reviews
Local Measure review by User

"New to Local Measure but it seems pretty helpful"

What do you like best?

I like Local Measure's ability to connect me with our members. It easily locates members who are active on socail media and gives me the opportunity to reach out to them easily.

What do you dislike?

I wish Local Measure made scheduling and publishing posts to social media easier. Even if I schedule my posts to go up on Instagram via web browser, to actually publish it I need to download the local measure app on my phone and manually publish the content to Instagram myself. It doesn't really make posting easier, rather it just gives me another app and another step to go through along the way. Annoying!

I'm finding members who love our product and want to spread the word online much easier! It helps to find organic content to share to our other members.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Local Measure
Local Measure review by Philip I.
Philip I.

"Easy Overview, quick reaction"

What do you like best?

Local Measure gives me the opportunity to instantly react to social media interaction with my hotel or planned key words.

Especially the mobile option eases working with social medias very much!

What do you dislike?

All improvements have been added or explained very well!

Easy access to all social media channels, direct interaction with guests and quick reactions on questions

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Local Measure review by Alison H.
Alison H.

"Engaging customers and real time connectivity"

What do you like best?

Overseeing a number of social media platforms across a portfolio of hotels at a glance and on the go via the App. Being able to have our various team members on the platform and engaging with our customers at all levels. Very responsive team at Local Measure.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be able to have automated reporting on a monthly basis.

One platform to review and manage customer sentiment via Local Measure. Customer engagement is on the rise and more accessible to a number of our team members across the hotels.

Local Measure review by Melissa W.
Melissa W.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great support team and always looking at new updates to implement.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes accounts un-link and I'm not aware.

Multi-business overview, one space to share, reply and like social posts over different accounts.

Local Measure review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Happy customer"

What do you like best?

Local Measure is a great feature to see what happens in our hotel and to interact with visitors.

What do you dislike?

Some posts aren't always fetched by the tool but I'm confident the Local Measure team will keep on developing their product.

We use Local Measure to get in touch with our guests and to interact with them.

A big benefit is that you have one dashboard for all social media

Local Measure review by Antoine B.
Antoine B.

"Local Measure is great !"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity and user friendliness. I love working with it everyday :)

What do you dislike?

Everything is great ! I have nothing bad to say !

It is my one stop for managing social medias.

Local Measure review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"Great tool for local businesses. "

What do you like best?

The excellent social listening capacity of it for a local business.

What do you dislike?

I had some difficulty to access some historical data in reports.

Monitoring all that is being said about a local business in real time, through desktop and mobile. Being able to manage crisis real quick and detect influencers and brand ambassadors.

Learning about Local Measure?

* We monitor all Local Measure reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.