Localization Guru

LocalizationGuru provides professional translation services for 60+ languages with 48-hour average delivery.

Work for Localization Guru?
3play media document translation  2x

Learning about Localization Guru?

Localization Guru Reviews

Ask Localization Guru a Question
Showing 4 Localization Guru reviews
Localization Guru review by <span>Dusan D.</span>
Dusan D.

Great and reliable translations!

What do you like best?

Seamless communication with the project manager and reliable translation. With Localization Guru I didn't have to take care of anything, but uploading texts for translation on their platform. For me as very busy person, the automated process saved me a lot of time and eventually my money as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Everything with their service went smooth. I will look for their service next time I need translation again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need reliable translation, in a short period of time, while paying reasonable money, Localization Guru should definitely be preferred option for you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Localization Guru
Localization Guru review by <span>Volodymyr P.</span>
Volodymyr P.

You wish it, you got it.

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints. Localizationguru always delivered a great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Localizationguru several times already and the quality was flawless every single time. All my request got handled immediatly, even with such unusual language pairs as from Ukrainian to Slovak. They are my go-to company, when I need translations. Great communication, amazing quality and fast turn around time. I simply feel, that they care!

What Document Translation solution do you use?

Localization Guru review by <span>Szabolcs M.</span>
Szabolcs M.

Best on the entire world :)

What do you like best?

The quality and the speed of their work

What do you dislike?

there is no such a thing, I am satisfied

Localization Guru review by G2 Crowd User in Publishing
G2 Crowd User in Publishing

A nice software for Visual Basic application to support support multiple languages

What do you like best?

There is a free version where you can try out the application and see if it works for your need or not.

What do you dislike?

Some visual features do not work properly but it is a minor flaw.

There are not enough reviews of Localization Guru for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Localization Guru?

* We monitor all Localization Guru reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.