Logikcull

Logikcull's mission is to empower legal teams of all sizes & technical capabilities to efficiently organize, search, and collaborate on document collections for discovery & investigations, from anywhere.

Work for Logikcull?

Learning about Logikcull?

Logikcull Reviews

Ask Logikcull a Question
Showing 130 Logikcull reviews
Logikcull review by Ryan L.
Ryan L.

"Great, flexible solution."

What do you like best?

Logikcull is totally automated and self-service. Our small law firm was tired on waiting on e-discovery companies to process our documents and productions, which are often relatively small. I love that the billing is based only on the storage used, so it makes sense for both large and small cases. Customer service is also excellent. At one point, one of the company's founders called me and was very interested to hear about ideas about how Logikcull could be improved. They are constantly releasing new features, improving the service every month, rather than releasing new expensive software versions every few years.

What do you dislike?

Rare, but occasional website freezes. Some features are still missing, like the ability to manually change metadata (for instance a document date for a hard-copy document that was scanned).

We have solved the problem of having a unified, flexible discovery platform that works for both large and small cases. Because each case is separately billed for each client, we can easily pass along the costs to our clients, without having to justify minimum size quotas for cases with only a few hundred documents.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Logikcull
Logikcull review by Bethany C.
Bethany C.

"Easy to use platform, excellent support staff!"

What do you like best?

Logikcull makes organizing and reviewing documents so much easier and quicker. It is also easy and convenient for more than one person to be working on a project and avoid vast amounts of confusion. I'd have to say that the best part of Logikcull is the support staff. I have received a lot of support help from multiple trainings I have taken and questions that were answered quickly through the email system. In a short period of time, I was able to learn most of the ins and outs of the program. I feel confident using multiple functions on the program and teaching others in my firm how to replicate these functions. Every time I talk to someone from the Logikcull support team, they are always updating me on new functions that the engineers on working on to improve the work flow and quality of the program. They are listening to the users and seeking ways to improve.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to see a full range of Bates numbered documents in numerical order. They pop up as individual documents and sometimes it would be nice to see all the numbered documents in one place (like a PDF). But for me, this is a small dislike of the program.

Working at a law firm, Logikcull has made it very easy to upload thousands of pages discovery documents and review them easily. Logikcull definitely cuts out hours of reviewing individual documents as duplicated documents can be removed to the side. It is easy to search for terms, email addresses, dates, etc to find exactly what you are looking for. No more "looking for a needle in a haystack" reviewing of documents.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Logikcull review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Overall excellent."

What do you like best?

We were able to review more than 1 million pages in less than a week and feel confident we did not miss anything crucial. The review process is relatively straightforward, even though we had never used Logikcull before. The Support team was outstanding, answering endless questions and helping us through the learning curve.

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve and this was our first time using it. But the online and telephone support was fantastic. The biggest downside was the time it took to load data as the database grew in size. We will plan better in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We already have other projects on Logikcull and plan to use it more in the future. It is not a magic wand and the processing issues we struggle with internally are still present in Logikcull, but it is a fast, easy to use, reliable product with terrific support.

We would never have met our deadline without Logikcull. Logikcull allows us to increase the amount we can process and decrease costs to our clients. Logikcull also addresses a number of the holes we have found in other review platforms.

Logikcull review by kelly c.
kelly c.

"Top notch customer service "

What do you like best?

I have really liked this software from the very beginning. Not only is it already very user friendly, they walked me how to use it with my first upload and continue to immediately help me with any questions I have with new projects. I love the chat feature because sometimes I just need a little guidance, and it's always right there to help.

What do you dislike?

I wish updates applied to previously uploaded projects.... or am I doing it wrong?

I wish there were more printing options for selections.... but I'm working for a dinosaur.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use chat help! They're so quick to give you a solution. Though you won't need to use it much since Logikcull is so user friendly.

Logikcull has helped us be more efficient in searching and grouping documents. Bulk tagging and keyword searches have been very helpful.

Logikcull review by Derek L.
Derek L.

"Logikcull saves time and money"

What do you like best?

Logikcull makes handling e-discovery easy and cheap. The system is flexible and powerful enough for 95% of our cases. And I don't need to wait on or pay for a vendor's hourly support team for handholding, as is so often the case with traditional providers. Also, the interface is modern and a pleasure to use, which seems like something that should be table stakes for user-facing software in 2018 but is sadly an extreme outlier in this field.

What do you dislike?

Some of the capabilities and features are framed based on traditional e-discovery workflows and nomenclature. This seems to me to be obviously necessary, but it's unfortunate given how fresh and unencumbered most of the Logikcull experience is.

Regardless of the size of the case or relative resources of our opponents, we can seamlessly keep pace in e-discovery without financially burdening our clients.

Logikcull review by Rob J.
Rob J.

"Incredible Technology and Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The search and review technology provided by Logikcull is fantastic. It is absolutely set up to allow a quick and rigorous search of massive volumes of documents and emails, in addition to the metadata that's so critical to success in today's litigation environment. The live support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The software is easy to use right away and without any training, but it has much more extensive capabilities which will take time for me to fully learn. But their support is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent product. I just need to invest the time necessary to become more familiar with its more detailed functions. I feel like it has capabilities that I'm not taking advantage of yet. Find the time to learn the software well when you begin to use it and it will pay significant dividends.

Logikcull gives me the ability, as a litigator in a small firm, to quickly perform extensive document search and analysis that would have taken me several days, using an associate and a paralegal, when I was a partner in an AmLaw 100 firm several years ago. It definitely levels the playing field.

Logikcull review by Jill S.
Jill S.

"Great Product and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Of the eDiscovery software I've used, Logikcull is the most intuitive. It's developers have struck a great balance between providing a wealth of features without making it overly complicated to use those features. Everything is easily accessible from the main screens, so you don't lose valuable time constantly navigating in and out of different functions. The chat feature to get instant technical assistance is also fabulous and such a time-saver!!

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve for new software, so I've had a few bumps along the way where I didn't initially understand how a setting or selection would function, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software speaks for itself. Give it a try!

We are using Logikcull to manage discovery in document-heavy litigation. It has really helped us streamline review and production of documents where we have numerous custodians with duplicative materials and overlapping areas of relevance.

Logikcull review by Brandon F.
Brandon F.

"Probably the fastest ediscovery setup I have ever seen. Less than 30 min for a 10 gb file"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is online and readily available from any device and that it's extremely easy to use and get trained all within the hour. Never slow and very intuitive. Also the support is one of the best support teams I have ever encountered. I am in IT so I know what its like to deal with people but they are amazing with all of our attorneys here who aren't too tech savvy but by the end of it they are pros using Logikcull.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I have encountered that I don't like about Logikcull.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is probably the best E-discovery software out there because of the speed, availability and not to mention the support. It's so crazy how fast their support is. They are available at all times to help with whatever it is with what you need.

We are using it for E-discovery for some of our cases and I have seen that it has increased the speed in which we review and get cases finished using Logikcull.

Logikcull review by Trey R.
Trey R.

"Logikcull: Intuitive, Flexible, and Powerfull"

What do you like best?

Finding a good discovery management software for our small law firm wasn't easy – most were expensive and required significant training for our attorneys. After getting to use Logikcull, I realized it was the perfect solution. I love their scaleable pricing structure which only charges us for the data we use – not only is this easy to predict, but it let's us easily pass on the costs to our clients based on each project. The user interface is super simple and intuitive, as well – it required little-to-no training for each of our attorneys to hop in and review documents. The tagging, commenting, and redaction interface is as easy as it gets. And, with the ability to upload discovery database files, it packs a lot of power into the simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out how to manage the database uploads was finicky at first, and took some time to master. Thankfully, Logikcull has easy-to-reach support staff who guided me through the process.

I wanted a product that was flexible in pricing, and something that made the costs easy to pass to our clients. I also wanted something that could manage a lot of discovery with ease. Logikcull solved all of these problems for us.

Logikcull review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Document Review Software without the expense and maintenance hassle of an on-premise solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; live udpates; ability to import legacy database files from Summation, Concordance, Relativity, etc.; EXCELLENT support team - super responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about the product from an administrator point of view... sometimes legacy load and text files can be tricky to upload, but support is very helpful and is always available to help you through the process.

We don't do a ton of large document review projects and didn't want to invest in a traditional on-premise solution that we'd have to maintain ourselves. Logikcull solved this problem by being there when we need it (in the cloud) without the hassle of maintaining a server, etc. It requires very little from us - we just upload what we need and we're ready to go.

Logikcull review by Administrator

"Good platform for law firm management, not ideal for large reviews"

What do you like best?

I like the ability the platform has to work across multiple workstreams, using the filter carousel to filter on specific documents or specific types of documents. Support has been amazing, and is always willing to get on the phone to answer any questions.

What do you dislike?

This platform is not ideal for larger reviews or for multiple reviewers to be in the platform at the same time. We were using it for a document review project, and the platform has a myriad of ways where unsophisticated reviewers have the ability to change large swaths of documents in an instant. Normally we like to minimize the damage reviewers can make, so that was challenging.

Also, while Logikcull is great with productions, searching for producible documents and searching across those documents was difficult in terms of not being able to make a Responsive Family search that is not static.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To remember that this is a good system for smaller reviews or law firm file management, but maybe not the best for larger reviews with more people involved who are not familiar with the system.

We have found that Logikcull could be very helpful for smaller reviews or with file management in small law firms.

Administrator in Law Practice

"Excellent Customer Service and Support!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of uploading and reviewing documents. Logikcull makes it clear which types of files can be uploaded and reviewed, and the process is very user friendly. Additionally, the customer service is excellent. Anytime I ever had a question and needed assistance, someone (a real person) got back to me in less than 5 minutes. Whether it was phone, message, or sending me a link to where I could find the answer. The representatives also followed up to ensure that I was taken care of.

What do you dislike?

Logikcull does not allow you to delete documents within an upload. The only option is to delete the entire upload.

I use Logikcull for discovery review and production. The benefit is that all documents are labeled or "tabbed" in a uniform fashion and produced along with a load file that shows all the details. It has proven to be pretty efficient.

Logikcull review by Veronica V.
Veronica V.

"Excellent Experience!"

What do you like best?

Logikcull has a fairly intuitive interface despite the amount of complicated functions it is capable of performing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't delete tags if I decide I don't need them. Also, it's a bit too complicated to simply send out basic discovery documents. I wish there was a simpler to just send everything you have saved, regardless of tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend trying Logikcull before turning to other, significantly more expensive, software options. You won't regret it. Their customer service alone puts them a cut above the rest!

We are a very small law firm and are now able to get through thousands of documents in a much shorter period of time. This puts us on more of an even playing field with bigger firms.

Logikcull review by User

"Extremely effective, scalable solution"

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple and intuitive, making it relatively easy for me to perform a complex set of discovery production on short notice. Along the same considerations, both the introductory client-liaison tutorial and the ongoing customer service have been exceptional in delivering the answers and tools that I need. This is an excellent service to perform complex, short-term discovery with minimal overhead..

What do you dislike?

Preferably, I would like to have a solution that I could install client side. Logikcull provides a great value proposition in giving us access to a robust document production tool when we needed it on short notice and did not want to install an expensive enterprise solution, which was not required. However, considering the need for data retention over a long period of time, the need to pay monthly fees just to store a trail of what has been performed without actually needing the service anymore for specific projects is a difficult value proposition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be specific and certain of exactly what you need from this service. When considering this service, be mindful of the cost per gigabyte and the expected length of time you will need to retain data on this service. If you do not need to do complex document discovery on an ongoing basis, but simply need an effective solution for a shorter term project, this is one of the best value propositions on the market.

Logikcull has proven ideal for our law firm's needs: primarily, in managing complex, ESI-compliant productions for legal matters on an ad-hoc, sporadic basis.

Logikcull review by Colleen H.
Colleen H.

"Easy to use, while still robust in features"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely easy to use. We are able to get our staff trained on the basics within a day. One staff member said Logikcull was the best e-discovery platform she had ever used. For initial onboarding, Logikcull has provided excellent training sessions on advanced issues. The help chat is also a nice feature as it allows our staff to receive immediate responses to their questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish Logikcull had a "pre-review" where you could determine which documents are relevant and only upload/tag those documents that are actually necessary for the case. (A competitor has this feature.) This would help my clients avoid uploading unnecessary documents and being charged for storage of same. I also wish you could bookmark specific pages of particularly lengthy documents. Currently, we are forced to create a note to draw attention to a particular page.

Logikcull has streamlined our e-discovery process. Uploads are quick, and the processing is fairly accurate.

Logikcull review by Jim W.
Jim W.

"Perfect solution for client with small budget"

What do you like best?

I was ecstatic to find Logickull, which solved two immediate problems for a David v. Goliath case. My client has a small budget and cannot afford expensive software or hosting. Logickull enables us to control the size of the budget with its flexible billing. I was also receiving document productions from the Justice Department in Concordance format, which was recently discontinued by LEXIS/NEXIS. Logickull could import the Concordance files, which I otherwise would have been unworkable.

What do you dislike?

The Justice Department sends out document productions on CDs in encrypted ZIP files. The first time I uploaded took forever and then at the end Logickull told me it could not process them because they were encrypted. I have to unpack the ZIP files locally and then rezip them without a password before uploading to Logickull. I've told them it would be nice to have a feature that would allow a password to be supplied after uploading. I also had some problems mapping the metadata fields to Logickull. On the other hand, 24/7 online support is always cheery and helpful.

Lost cost alternative to high cost e-discovery platforms.

"Logikcull Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload my own data and export my own document productions. This allows me to produce my data without having to rely upon the vendor's availability to do it for me. Other vendors sometimes make you feel like they're the great and powerful Oz hiding behind a curtain, but Logikcull pulls the curtain back and lets you control your own data. I really like the many ways you can sort and manipulate your data. I also like that it is cloud-based, so you can work from wherever you have an internet connection. I have used several different e-discovery programs and Logikcull is by far the best.

What do you dislike?

Logikcull charges per GB of data, so it may not be cost-effective to use in cases where you have an enormous amount of data.

Logikcull provides a cost-effective solution for our smaller e-discovery projects.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I love the support chat that Logikcull provides almost 24/7. If I need to reach someone about an urgent situation late night, someone will still answer to my help request, respond, and try to help resolve the issue as soon as possible. Ediscovery platforms can be difficult to navigate, but Logikcull's support team makes it easy to figure out how to do the types of searches you are looking for. I also love the new "last email" QC tag that was recently added. It has made my review process so much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when creating huge downloads, there is no FTP server that can allow me to download the large download. It gives the options to split the download, but I much prefer if it wasn't split, especially since only of the files is a .zip when you split it, making it very confusing for the receiver to figure out how to unzip the fies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are finding the platform difficult to navigate, just click on the "chat" button on Logikcull to ask someone for assistance. After knowing how to use the platform, things will run very smoothly!

We are able to handle our discovery review process efficiently thanks to Logikcull's tools and support team. Other platforms do not have the same level of competent support available or features that help to make our review process easier.

Logikcull review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Easy to use and great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like that you don't need any training to be able to do basic uploading and reviewing. The platform is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. Everything is, well, logical. The interface is clean, and free from "noise." I love that there is no software to install, so I can work from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't create a download set of text searchable PDFs...that's in the works. You can download the PDF and then run text recognition in Adobe, but that will become tedious when you have a large volume of docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a test drive and see for yourself how easy it is to use. The customer service is outstanding. You can chat with someone from within the app, and they are always quick to respond.

Logikcull has been a game changer for my organization in reviewing large volumes of documents for investigations and in connection with legal proceedings.

Logikcull review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"A+ customer service, product easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

The Firm was up and running with the help of an onboarding specialist in about 2 hours. They tailored a brief training session based on our project needs. We were off and running. Customer support was available via chat and responded in less than 2-3 minutes, and were competent.

What do you dislike?

Prior to our production we had requested PDF files (instead of TIFF's with load files) because that is what seemed to be commonly used in other discovery software. For our project the Logikcull team said it would have been best to have used the TIFF's with load files for indexing purposes. Not Logikcull's fault - it just seemed to be backwards from my research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price point and ease of getting up and running makes it impossible to not try. Positive feedback is all over about this company. Once done with a discovery project you can download what you need and are not held hostage by larger companies who make you sign a contract for a period of time...only pay for what you need!

Litigation discovery production - quick startup. Other software companies require up to a week to get you started. We were set up in two hours, with a training session tailored to our project needs. Customer support is easy to access through user interface and there is relatively no wait to get assistance.

Logikcull review by Administrator

"Logikcull, finally an easy to use and manage eDiscovery platform "

What do you like best?

Management of eDiscovery data and projects can be handed off to professional assistants and attorneys themselves after a short introduction to the platform. We use Logikcull's offer for end user training using their expertise and time to reduce IT resources needed to support and train on the product. The platform is easy to use, navigate and create productions once you understand their unique methodology of "search" to choose and filter data. As a Systems Admin, not having a management intensive, complex and proprietary onsite eDiscovery solution has freed up an immense amount of resources and in fact staff. After our practice group staff member moved on (and not replaced), the expertise needed to add new cases and manage data left as well and it was short of impossible for us to support additional eDiscovery needs of our attorneys, we just did not have the experience and expertise to manage the data mappings and all the tricks to produce the data sets review requests. Logikcull came to the rescue and enabled us to provide a quality solution for these needs.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I can comment on regarding dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least, check it out, I highly recommend evaluating with a test case, we were able to have a trial site to use which provided us a hands on experience.

All new eDiscovery and data production requests from our attorneys are now directed to Logikcull, another advantage is that there are now two associate attorneys and two Paralegals who are our point people to assist other firm members who have not used or are not that familiar with the product; IT is no longer solely responsible for all aspects, rather, primarily responsible for adding users and managing the input (upload) of data. Another benefit we use is the processing power for email in native format and resultant production to PDF for small projects, to name just one nice feature.

Logikcull review by Rommel M.
Rommel M.

"LogikCull eDiscovery platform rocks!!!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simple to upload documents, and also quick turn around times for generationg productions.

Reviewers are quick to learn how to use the interface and can be up and running and tagging efficiently in minimal time.

What do you dislike?

Lack of the ability to cut down on the upload with a keyword search list without having to upload the entire batch of documents first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch, you won't regret it, the support staff is knowledgable and helpful. You can start as small with a single matter if you choose to get a feel for the platform, the intuitiveness will be well worth the switch as well as the improved turnaround time in completing the tasks for your attorneys.

We are able to provide our clients with a much more dynamic and powerful platform. We are now able to help out attorneys get documents to review much faster than before on our own local platform or even when we used other 3rd party vendors. The same holds tree for productions.

Logikcull review by Barbara J.
Barbara J.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program. It is very easy to show attorneys and their staff how to use the platform, and for them not to feel overwhelmed with the world of possibilities in some platforms.

What do you dislike?

The platform is really great as a starter system. But it only allows for limited access restrictions. Also, dates must be formatted in one way in order to upload, so I spend a lot of time reformatting dates before i can upload files to the system. And the lack of being able to overlay data if it is not loaded as a database is somewhat problematic. We often get images and natives with no load files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously evaluate what you will need in a review platform. For our firm, who had little to no experience with review platforms, the ability to do some of the more complicated functions of programs like Relativity and Concordance were not as important as being able to key word search. And with the overall inexperience of our attorneys and staff, the support and intuitive nature of the program far outweight any need for the "bells and whistles" of the more high-powered systems.

Our firm is relatively new to the litigation support world, and Logikcull has been a great first platform for us.

Logikcull review by Chy E.
Chy E.

"Product is great, customer service is absolutely fantastic."

What do you like best?

Logikcull is great, very comprehensive, super robust and easy to use once your learn your way around. The best part of Logikcull, in my honest opinion, is it's superb customer service. They are very responsive and helpful, quickly address my issues and don't even laugh at me when it's so obviously user-error at fault.

What do you dislike?

There can be a wee-bit of a learning curve, but it's really not that bad.

Collaborative document review. Logikcull allows us to assign documents to team members, make notes on documents, tag them as privilege create dynamic productions and track them. It's conquers not only document productions, but also review of opposing documents.

Logikcull review by Jake B.
Jake B.

"Logikcull transforms eDiscovery to something better"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Logikcull is that it puts me in control. I'm not dependent on vendors being in their office or being available remotely to get work done. I can also control my workflow and my documents how I want to, not based on what the industry as a whole does. The pricing is also unbeatable--you pay a flat fee to store data. That's it. You can create as many productions as you want, you can share as many productions as you need. There are no limits.

What do you dislike?

The product is still relatively young and so they are constantly working to improve it. Nothing I dislike is a major problem and most of them will be cleaned up with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. YOu won't be disappointed.

eDiscovery. That's all that needs to be said. But it also solves case document management, case research, and a host of other case management issues that you'd never pay a typical eDiscovery vendor for.

Logikcull review by craig h.
craig h.

"Top Tier Document Review Software"

What do you like best?

We have used many different document management software platforms over the years and this one takes the cake. It does everything you could want and more. We are so satisfied with it. Everyone from partners down to paralegals is able to use it in integrate their data into the various projects. Don’t think twice subscribe now.

What do you dislike?

The platform requires individual files for individual pages to perform best. I don’t like the fact that it does not digest multipage document as well.

We are a medium size litigation software for managing millions of documents each year

"Game changer"

What do you like best?

After trying several other cloud based document services, it was immediately clear that none even come close to meeting Logikcull's amazing OCR search capabilities.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could maintain pre-existing folders and subfolders when uploading to Logikcull. Similarly, it would be nice to be able to move folders and subfolders around the platform more easily. Finally, the chat window is not set up so you can navigate around the platform while a chat is open. This limits its usefulness.

We have over 62,000 pages of documents (and counting!) on Logikcull and searching for keywords/key phrases was an incredibly onerous task prior to joining. Logikcull has saved us countless hours and gives us far greater assurance than we had before that we are adequately collating relevant material.

Logikcull review by Marcus S.
Marcus S.

"Logikcull Allows us to Control E-Discovery for our Clients"

What do you like best?

Logikcull allows us to process e-discovery in-house simply and affordably. This shortens the timeline for e-discovery projects and allows the client to participate. We also use Logickull for smaller projects that we would not have sent out to a processing company before.

What do you dislike?

We still have to send out paper scanning projects and then upload them to Logikcull, but that's not really Logikcull's issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Logikcull to any small law firm.

We benefit by controlling the process from end to end for our clients. We can process e-discovery much quicker than with an outside vendor.

Logikcull review by Luke F.
Luke F.

"Very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Automatically redacts corresponding metadata to anything you redact; great tagging feature allows for easy grouping and searching; easy to leave comments and share with others for review

What do you dislike?

After you leave a comment or add a tag to a document, a bar comes across the top of the screen that says something like "comment added" or "tag added" that gets in the way of clicking to the next document--it stays there for way too long and slows down the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great, low cost, easy to use.

Discovery review of legal documents.

Logikcull review by User in Higher Education

"De-duplication is a wonderful thing"

What do you like best?

We recently got Logikcull at our office and are happy with it. The price is right -- very reasonable. We did not need a lot of bells and whistles and this really fits the bill. Loading thousands of emails through the system quickly eliminates duplicates and usually reduces those remaining to a manageable number. The basic stuff is really easy to do, upload, review, redact, send out and the like. There are other functionalities that can also be used to label documents as, say, privileged or the like so that they are maintained as part of the database but can be quickly removed when documents are produced. Support is amazing. The first couple of times I used it, I did the online chat three times I bet and they were so patient and helpful. It is a good basic discovery/production tool that is easy to use at a price that works for us.

What do you dislike?

Redaction assistance would be great. That is, highlight the words or phrases searched for redaction and let me hit "apply" to redact. That would be great. I know they are working on something like this.

We had thousands of duplicate emails to go through as part of an open records request and after de-duplication that was down to just under 1000.

Logikcull review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Absolutely Fantastic!!!!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing (even been on the other side of the world). Questions are resolved in short order and where required conference calls with key stakeholders are arranged to ensure a full understanding of the solution. I have NEVER experienced this level of customer service.

The user experience is also intuitive, with lawyers quickly picking up the tool which increases user uptake.

What do you dislike?

Minor issues around user usage statistics.

Increase the efficiency of document management, identification and production for litigation. Previously when managing multiple small litigation matters on behalf of third parties, data management was a significant issue often causing significant issues at the late stages of litigation. Logikcull has allowed me to manage this data and ensure a complete picture / data set to all the stakeholders.

Logikcull review by David M.
David M.

"Logikcull is an excellent choice for all your eDiscovery needs"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and requires very little end user training. Attorneys and paralegals quickly pick up how to use it and there is very little IT assistance required to use it. User support is also excellent and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more options for reporting to suit the non-standard requirements our firm has.

Allowing attorneys and staff to quickly and easily use a powerful eDiscovery tools saves untold time and money compared to traditional hosted platforms. Matters are quicker and easier to setup and billing is simple and straightforward.

"Wonderful e-discovery tool"

What do you like best?

Logikcull's support is top-notch! I've never waited very long for assistance. The tools to tag and search are intuitive and make creating productions simple. Out of all of the tools I've seen, Logikcull is by far my favorite.

What do you dislike?

As they've grown their pricing has changed and changed again. We actually stopped using them for a while because the pricing was outrageous. We are back now and the pricing is very reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their training as well as their support, you won't be disappointed.

Logikcull makes it easy for our attorneys to review documents. It makes the IT team life's so much easier, in the past we've printed PST files to be reviewed, now we dump them into Logikcull and off they go.

Logikcull review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Effective, powerful and affordable document review and production platform."

What do you like best?

Customer support is excellent. They really go out of their way to make sure you understand how their service works and are willing to get on the phone and/or video chat to make sure you understand how to use the system.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks really make the system slow down so that it takes a while to move from document to document. I've discussed the issue with customer support and was told it's a result of that particular archive being in excess of 100,000 pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's a start-up and they have something to prove, and they're well on their way.

A very effective document review and production platform at an affordable cost.

Logikcull review by Bob F.
Bob F.

"First experieince with the logikcull platfrom"

What do you like best?

Ease of data import. .

Progress tracking and project notifications upon completion of uploads.

User Interface

Support in the uploads and all other categories are superior.

What do you dislike?

Speed in which uploads and processing occur .

Not really a lot to dislike..

The system works. Takes a bit to get organized but that is mostly on me not on the system itself.

Ability to search across a broad range of documents

Ingesting large data sets

Logikcull review by Emily F.
Emily F.

"A Great eDiscovery Program!"

What do you like best?

The support team is the absolute BEST! They are available 24/7 and that's essential in my profession.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I wish the program had, however, I always mention what I want on my wish list for Logikcull to the support team and they always make a note to discuss these items with the tech team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with anything, there's a learning curve, however Logikcull has oodles of training materials and their amazing support team is available 24/7, so I would highly recommend the program to anyone.

It has GREATLY helped bring discovery costs down by not having to send to an outside vendor. It has taught me a great deal about eDiscovery and I still continue to learn every day.

Logikcull review by Aaron C.
Aaron C.

"Rock-solid processing and review platform for email"

What do you like best?

The elegantly clean user interface and flat-rate pricing.

What do you dislike?

Still looking for more advanced features.

This is a rock-solid and remarkably easy-to-use review platform for processing and reviewing native email. The low and predicable pricing makes it the first platform I consider in approaching most discovery tasks. The simple and uncluttered interface makes on-boarding new users a breeze, and unlimited users at no extra cost makes it easy to invite clients and associated counsel in to the database simultaneously.

The platform does not have advanced analytics, clustering, or machine learning whizzbang, or even near-dupe identification at present, so temper your expectations. Nevertheless, this is a workhorse solution for relatively small matters involving email evidence. Easy and dependable.

Logikcull review by Sara K.
Sara K.

"Reduced possibility of errors; ease of searching client-provided documents"

What do you like best?

We love that documents are automatically made searchable (including attachments to emails, etc.) once uploaded and processed by Logikcull. It makes keyword searches, case logistics, and redactions much easier, and gives our attorneys greater peace of mind that sensitive data will be protected in document productions.

What do you dislike?

Culling documents is time-consuming, and the program itself requires some training before it becomes user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good value for the cost; scalable depending on case load. Customer service is extremely responsive and capable.

Using Logikcull is a fantastic improvement over manual document production or use of PDF products alone. It also is an accessible tool to allow us to practice with compatibility with other firms' eDiscovery software packages, even if they use another provider.

Logikcull review by User

"Great tool for doc review, a few refinements could make it perfect"

What do you like best?

The search functions are really nice, it's easy to sort through the hundreds of thousands of documents on our servers. The custom tags are easy to create and use as well.

What do you dislike?

Some days the speed is a little poor. I've made sure it's not the office internet during those times, it's definitely on Logikcull's end. There are days where clicking a tag takes 10 seconds or more to save, though those are rare. Also: Please add the ability to tag a thread AND all family. If there is a big email chain, and each email has attachments, I would like to be able to tag all the emails and their attachments without going to each email to see the attachments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a web-based culling solution, Logikcull works great. It has it's quirks, but I'm confident that the platform will continually be improved.

For hours reconstruction and all discovery production requests, makes it really easy to find what I need and to get rid of redundant documents.

Logikcull review by Akiko C.
Akiko C.

"Logikcull makes my life easy"

What do you like best?

It will build me a privilege log in a few minutes just by using filters - no more of sifting through hard copies and having to type in all the info of those privileged emails.

What do you dislike?

So far, I am a fan - nothing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly, accurate and prompt feedback.

Finding documents fast and being able to build my privilege logs. Something that would take me weeks before can be accomplished in a few days.

Logikcull review by Ben K.
Ben K.

"An indispensable tool for solo and small law firms"

What do you like best?

The Logikcull software has allowed me to provide substantially more services and value for my small business client. Instead of outsourcing document review or trying to do the file review myself, I can upload the project to Logikcull and let the software do most of the work. The user interface is clean and intuitive, the customer support has been fantastic and the software works well. Most importantly, Logikcull has allowed me to take on much of our standard document review myself (without having to hire additional support) and has saved my client thousands of dollars in legal costs, which makes them happy.

What do you dislike?

The pricing system for small users is based on storage rather than the actual amount of information that is processed through the software. In my practice, I only have about four or five litigation or other matters per year where this type of tool is needed. It would be nice for the charges to be based on the number of gigabytes processed rather than the gigabytes stored, but it is certainly something that is manageable from the user end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will help solo and small law firms gather and process documents in a way that would not have been possible otherwise. It really does add substantial value to your law firm and allow you to provide greater value to your clients.

Logikcull solves two major problems for my practice and for my client. The first is the short time frame for responding to information requests. Logikcull allows me to process the tens of thousands of documents and emails quickly and efficiently, targeting only those that are responsive to the information request. I can quickly identify any potential issues with the production and discuss them with my client. The second is maintaining cost control over legal expenses. With Logikcull, I can keep the document review and preparation in-house, which saves my client money. Being able to target specific documents/correspondence saves hours of painstaking (and expensive) document review. Logikcull really does provide a "win-win" for my practice and my client. I am able to do more work that would have been outsourced to another firm, and my business client saves money.

Logikcull review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Great, intuitive doc management/review tools."

What do you like best?

I am most happy with the simple and intuitive user interface. We were able to setup and start using the tool immediately. It is flexible enough to deal with a variety of load file formats. And the review/tagging/culling tools are exactly the right level of tools for efficient document review.

What do you dislike?

No disliked features yet. I have been using the product for two moths. I have had some difficulty with load files in terms of linking native documents. But the problems are minor for my uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this tool as an efficient way to manage litigation document review on a budget.

We are using Logikcull in connection with litigations being managed on a strict budget. The tools are simple to use, making litigation doc management easier and more efficient, so that we are able to handle most of the work without resorting to outside counsel.

User in Law Practice

"Great document review software"

What do you like best?

User interface is very friendly and intuitive. Quick processing times for documents. Easy download of identified documents. Intuitive tagging. Fast and helpful customer service.

What do you dislike?

No easy "undo" option if bulk documents culled or tagged incorrectly. Would like a function to see, for example, a users last 10 tasks and have the ability to undo if needed. But, customer support has been great for helping us the one or two times we've needed to fix something. Nothing else on the "dislike" list - it's a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you will be shocked how much more efficient it is than the two or three standard doc review systems that most law firms have been using for years.

Law firm with massive document production and review needs. This has been the most efficient - of both time and money - of any of the document review products we've used over the years.

Administrator in Law Practice

"Logikcull Admin at Medium size e-discovery challenged law firm"

What do you like best?

Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling.

What do you dislike?

End user interface. Speed. Negotiating annual contracts. Managing limited user IDs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy implementation. Easy roll out. Challenge is having users understand it's capabilities.

Legal ediscovery

Logikcull review by User

"Automation is your best friend"

What do you like best?

I like the changes you have made to the UI, it is easier to save searches and create downloads.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to save a search before I can download .... downloads and adding bates stamps needs more work. Also before the auto timeout, the system should save whatever work, especially redactions, that have been done to the system so the person does not have to start over again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save before auto timeout, improve bates stamps process and download process. Enable to insert pages into documents that have already had bates stamps printed on them

Automation of searches, bates stamps and Redaction tool is wonderful

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

I love the easy-to-use interface. I'm particularly fond of the document production/download feature.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything about Logikcull that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of Logikcull's excellent and knowledge staff -- they are the experts and can walk you through any issue you might run into. I would be hard pressed to come up with another company that provides such quality tech support. Love these guys!

Faster document uploads/downloads and production using Logikcull vs. straight Adobe for bates numbering. Also, multiple users being able to access the same set of documents and provide individual comments, notes and tags has become invaluable. We love Logikcull

Logikcull review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Exactly what we needed"

What do you like best?

My firm rarely handles large document review projects, but when the need arose we were so happy to find Logikcull. Their software has saved us hours of work and is incredibly user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

My suggestion for improvement would be to develop a mobile app so I can access and work on documents while on the go.

We had a large document review project, and Logikcull has made it so much easier to manage.

Logikcull review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Litigation Legal Assistant"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload, very intuitive and user friendly. Customer Support is great and always helpful and willing to assist and problem solve.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to navigate off the page when doing an upload. Easier way to do privilege logs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Logikcull is a great product. They really listen when you have suggestions for things you think could be improved and try to implement them. They are a very friendly and supportive community product to work with. I could not imagine managing large document productions and data without a system like Logikcull in place.

Great way to manage large amount of documents. Great for e-discovery.

Logikcull review by Erik D.
Erik D.

"We use Logikcull for document review and processing"

What do you like best?

Online & Web based, no local software client needed.

What do you dislike?

Document reviewing UI could use a little improvement. The process for uploading a database from the other party is unnecessarily complicated and confusing. There are purely mechanical steps (transforming text files from one file format to another) that the system detects and should do for us, but doesn't. Doesn't handle very old word files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your likely data usage into the future; number of users; and review the plans appropriately.

Replaced concordance software which was really old and required windows. Enabled us to decentralize the office and permit completely remote users without file copying.

User in Law Practice

"User-friendly, fantastic support, and priced right for small firms"

What do you like best?

Affordable for small firms/cases - prorates charges by size, so if you only have half a GB, you don't pay for a full. Mostly intuitive design, and in-browser 24/7 support is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Production process is a little clunky and compounds the amount of data stored.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A demo is worthwhile.

Cases likely to involve an electronic document dump as a defense strategy are not a concern; I can easily and securely collaborate with my clients on review to save time and money; we can process a data hoarder's information quickly and in-house. Also, family law is more fun when ediscovery is involved...

Learn more about Logikcull

Logikcull Videos

Learning about Logikcull?

* We monitor all Logikcull reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.