Logikcull

Logikcull's mission is to empower legal teams of all sizes & technical capabilities to efficiently organize, search, and collaborate on document collections for discovery & investigations, from anywhere.

Work for Logikcull?

Learning about Logikcull?

Logikcull Reviews

Ask Logikcull a Question
Showing 97 Logikcull reviews
Logikcull review by <span>Rob J.</span>
Rob J.

Incredible Technology and Excellent Support

What do you like best?

The search and review technology provided by Logikcull is fantastic. It is absolutely set up to allow a quick and rigorous search of massive volumes of documents and emails, in addition to the metadata that's so critical to success in today's litigation environment. The live support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The software is easy to use right away and without any training, but it has much more extensive capabilities which will take time for me to fully learn. But their support is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent product. I just need to invest the time necessary to become more familiar with its more detailed functions. I feel like it has capabilities that I'm not taking advantage of yet. Find the time to learn the software well when you begin to use it and it will pay significant dividends.

Logikcull gives me the ability, as a litigator in a small firm, to quickly perform extensive document search and analysis that would have taken me several days, using an associate and a paralegal, when I was a partner in an AmLaw 100 firm several years ago. It definitely levels the playing field.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Logikcull
Logikcull review by <span>Trey R.</span>
Trey R.

Logikcull: Intuitive, Flexible, and Powerfull

What do you like best?

Finding a good discovery management software for our small law firm wasn't easy – most were expensive and required significant training for our attorneys. After getting to use Logikcull, I realized it was the perfect solution. I love their scaleable pricing structure which only charges us for the data we use – not only is this easy to predict, but it let's us easily pass on the costs to our clients based on each project. The user interface is super simple and intuitive, as well – it required little-to-no training for each of our attorneys to hop in and review documents. The tagging, commenting, and redaction interface is as easy as it gets. And, with the ability to upload discovery database files, it packs a lot of power into the simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out how to manage the database uploads was finicky at first, and took some time to master. Thankfully, Logikcull has easy-to-reach support staff who guided me through the process.

I wanted a product that was flexible in pricing, and something that made the costs easy to pass to our clients. I also wanted something that could manage a lot of discovery with ease. Logikcull solved all of these problems for us.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Logikcull review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.

Document Review Software without the expense and maintenance hassle of an on-premise solution

What do you like best?

Easy to use; live udpates; ability to import legacy database files from Summation, Concordance, Relativity, etc.; EXCELLENT support team - super responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about the product from an administrator point of view... sometimes legacy load and text files can be tricky to upload, but support is very helpful and is always available to help you through the process.

We don't do a ton of large document review projects and didn't want to invest in a traditional on-premise solution that we'd have to maintain ourselves. Logikcull solved this problem by being there when we need it (in the cloud) without the hassle of maintaining a server, etc. It requires very little from us - we just upload what we need and we're ready to go.

Logikcull review by <span>Veronica V.</span>
Veronica V.

Excellent Experience!

What do you like best?

Logikcull has a fairly intuitive interface despite the amount of complicated functions it is capable of performing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't delete tags if I decide I don't need them. Also, it's a bit too complicated to simply send out basic discovery documents. I wish there was a simpler to just send everything you have saved, regardless of tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend trying Logikcull before turning to other, significantly more expensive, software options. You won't regret it. Their customer service alone puts them a cut above the rest!

We are a very small law firm and are now able to get through thousands of documents in a much shorter period of time. This puts us on more of an even playing field with bigger firms.

Logikcull review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

What do you like best?

I love the support chat that Logikcull provides almost 24/7. If I need to reach someone about an urgent situation late night, someone will still answer to my help request, respond, and try to help resolve the issue as soon as possible. Ediscovery platforms can be difficult to navigate, but Logikcull's support team makes it easy to figure out how to do the types of searches you are looking for. I also love the new "last email" QC tag that was recently added. It has made my review process so much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when creating huge downloads, there is no FTP server that can allow me to download the large download. It gives the options to split the download, but I much prefer if it wasn't split, especially since only of the files is a .zip when you split it, making it very confusing for the receiver to figure out how to unzip the fies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are finding the platform difficult to navigate, just click on the "chat" button on Logikcull to ask someone for assistance. After knowing how to use the platform, things will run very smoothly!

We are able to handle our discovery review process efficiently thanks to Logikcull's tools and support team. Other platforms do not have the same level of competent support available or features that help to make our review process easier.

Logikcull review by <span>Jill S.</span>
Jill S.

Great Product and Customer Service

What do you like best?

Of the eDiscovery software I've used, Logikcull is the most intuitive. It's developers have struck a great balance between providing a wealth of features without making it overly complicated to use those features. Everything is easily accessible from the main screens, so you don't lose valuable time constantly navigating in and out of different functions. The chat feature to get instant technical assistance is also fabulous and such a time-saver!!

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve for new software, so I've had a few bumps along the way where I didn't initially understand how a setting or selection would function, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software speaks for itself. Give it a try!

We are using Logikcull to manage discovery in document-heavy litigation. It has really helped us streamline review and production of documents where we have numerous custodians with duplicative materials and overlapping areas of relevance.

Learn more about Logikcull

Logikcull Videos

Learning about Logikcull?

* We monitor all Logikcull reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.