Logikcull

Logikcull

Logikcull's mission is to empower legal teams of all sizes & technical capabilities to efficiently organize, search, and collaborate on document collections for discovery & investigations, from anywhere.

Work for Logikcull?

Learning about Logikcull?

Logikcull Reviews

Ask Logikcull a Question
Showing 119 Logikcull reviews
Logikcull review by Bethany C.
Bethany C.

"Easy to use platform, excellent support staff!"

What do you like best?

Logikcull makes organizing and reviewing documents so much easier and quicker. It is also easy and convenient for more than one person to be working on a project and avoid vast amounts of confusion. I'd have to say that the best part of Logikcull is the support staff. I have received a lot of support help from multiple trainings I have taken and questions that were answered quickly through the email system. In a short period of time, I was able to learn most of the ins and outs of the program. I feel confident using multiple functions on the program and teaching others in my firm how to replicate these functions. Every time I talk to someone from the Logikcull support team, they are always updating me on new functions that the engineers on working on to improve the work flow and quality of the program. They are listening to the users and seeking ways to improve.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to see a full range of Bates numbered documents in numerical order. They pop up as individual documents and sometimes it would be nice to see all the numbered documents in one place (like a PDF). But for me, this is a small dislike of the program.

Working at a law firm, Logikcull has made it very easy to upload thousands of pages discovery documents and review them easily. Logikcull definitely cuts out hours of reviewing individual documents as duplicated documents can be removed to the side. It is easy to search for terms, email addresses, dates, etc to find exactly what you are looking for. No more "looking for a needle in a haystack" reviewing of documents.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Logikcull
Logikcull review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Overall excellent."

What do you like best?

We were able to review more than 1 million pages in less than a week and feel confident we did not miss anything crucial. The review process is relatively straightforward, even though we had never used Logikcull before. The Support team was outstanding, answering endless questions and helping us through the learning curve.

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve and this was our first time using it. But the online and telephone support was fantastic. The biggest downside was the time it took to load data as the database grew in size. We will plan better in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We already have other projects on Logikcull and plan to use it more in the future. It is not a magic wand and the processing issues we struggle with internally are still present in Logikcull, but it is a fast, easy to use, reliable product with terrific support.

We would never have met our deadline without Logikcull. Logikcull allows us to increase the amount we can process and decrease costs to our clients. Logikcull also addresses a number of the holes we have found in other review platforms.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Logikcull review by Derek L.
Derek L.

"Logikcull saves time and money"

What do you like best?

Logikcull makes handling e-discovery easy and cheap. The system is flexible and powerful enough for 95% of our cases. And I don't need to wait on or pay for a vendor's hourly support team for handholding, as is so often the case with traditional providers. Also, the interface is modern and a pleasure to use, which seems like something that should be table stakes for user-facing software in 2018 but is sadly an extreme outlier in this field.

What do you dislike?

Some of the capabilities and features are framed based on traditional e-discovery workflows and nomenclature. This seems to me to be obviously necessary, but it's unfortunate given how fresh and unencumbered most of the Logikcull experience is.

Regardless of the size of the case or relative resources of our opponents, we can seamlessly keep pace in e-discovery without financially burdening our clients.

Logikcull review by Rob J.
Rob J.

"Incredible Technology and Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The search and review technology provided by Logikcull is fantastic. It is absolutely set up to allow a quick and rigorous search of massive volumes of documents and emails, in addition to the metadata that's so critical to success in today's litigation environment. The live support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The software is easy to use right away and without any training, but it has much more extensive capabilities which will take time for me to fully learn. But their support is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent product. I just need to invest the time necessary to become more familiar with its more detailed functions. I feel like it has capabilities that I'm not taking advantage of yet. Find the time to learn the software well when you begin to use it and it will pay significant dividends.

Logikcull gives me the ability, as a litigator in a small firm, to quickly perform extensive document search and analysis that would have taken me several days, using an associate and a paralegal, when I was a partner in an AmLaw 100 firm several years ago. It definitely levels the playing field.

Logikcull review by Jill S.
Jill S.

"Great Product and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Of the eDiscovery software I've used, Logikcull is the most intuitive. It's developers have struck a great balance between providing a wealth of features without making it overly complicated to use those features. Everything is easily accessible from the main screens, so you don't lose valuable time constantly navigating in and out of different functions. The chat feature to get instant technical assistance is also fabulous and such a time-saver!!

What do you dislike?

There is always a learning curve for new software, so I've had a few bumps along the way where I didn't initially understand how a setting or selection would function, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software speaks for itself. Give it a try!

We are using Logikcull to manage discovery in document-heavy litigation. It has really helped us streamline review and production of documents where we have numerous custodians with duplicative materials and overlapping areas of relevance.

Logikcull review by Brandon F.
Brandon F.

"Probably the fastest ediscovery setup I have ever seen. Less than 30 min for a 10 gb file"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is online and readily available from any device and that it's extremely easy to use and get trained all within the hour. Never slow and very intuitive. Also the support is one of the best support teams I have ever encountered. I am in IT so I know what its like to deal with people but they are amazing with all of our attorneys here who aren't too tech savvy but by the end of it they are pros using Logikcull.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I have encountered that I don't like about Logikcull.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is probably the best E-discovery software out there because of the speed, availability and not to mention the support. It's so crazy how fast their support is. They are available at all times to help with whatever it is with what you need.

We are using it for E-discovery for some of our cases and I have seen that it has increased the speed in which we review and get cases finished using Logikcull.

Logikcull review by Trey R.
Trey R.

"Logikcull: Intuitive, Flexible, and Powerfull"

What do you like best?

Finding a good discovery management software for our small law firm wasn't easy – most were expensive and required significant training for our attorneys. After getting to use Logikcull, I realized it was the perfect solution. I love their scaleable pricing structure which only charges us for the data we use – not only is this easy to predict, but it let's us easily pass on the costs to our clients based on each project. The user interface is super simple and intuitive, as well – it required little-to-no training for each of our attorneys to hop in and review documents. The tagging, commenting, and redaction interface is as easy as it gets. And, with the ability to upload discovery database files, it packs a lot of power into the simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out how to manage the database uploads was finicky at first, and took some time to master. Thankfully, Logikcull has easy-to-reach support staff who guided me through the process.

I wanted a product that was flexible in pricing, and something that made the costs easy to pass to our clients. I also wanted something that could manage a lot of discovery with ease. Logikcull solved all of these problems for us.

Logikcull review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Document Review Software without the expense and maintenance hassle of an on-premise solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; live udpates; ability to import legacy database files from Summation, Concordance, Relativity, etc.; EXCELLENT support team - super responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about the product from an administrator point of view... sometimes legacy load and text files can be tricky to upload, but support is very helpful and is always available to help you through the process.

We don't do a ton of large document review projects and didn't want to invest in a traditional on-premise solution that we'd have to maintain ourselves. Logikcull solved this problem by being there when we need it (in the cloud) without the hassle of maintaining a server, etc. It requires very little from us - we just upload what we need and we're ready to go.

Logikcull review by Veronica V.
Veronica V.

"Excellent Experience!"

What do you like best?

Logikcull has a fairly intuitive interface despite the amount of complicated functions it is capable of performing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't delete tags if I decide I don't need them. Also, it's a bit too complicated to simply send out basic discovery documents. I wish there was a simpler to just send everything you have saved, regardless of tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend trying Logikcull before turning to other, significantly more expensive, software options. You won't regret it. Their customer service alone puts them a cut above the rest!

We are a very small law firm and are now able to get through thousands of documents in a much shorter period of time. This puts us on more of an even playing field with bigger firms.

Logikcull review by User

"Extremely effective, scalable solution"

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple and intuitive, making it relatively easy for me to perform a complex set of discovery production on short notice. Along the same considerations, both the introductory client-liaison tutorial and the ongoing customer service have been exceptional in delivering the answers and tools that I need. This is an excellent service to perform complex, short-term discovery with minimal overhead..

What do you dislike?

Preferably, I would like to have a solution that I could install client side. Logikcull provides a great value proposition in giving us access to a robust document production tool when we needed it on short notice and did not want to install an expensive enterprise solution, which was not required. However, considering the need for data retention over a long period of time, the need to pay monthly fees just to store a trail of what has been performed without actually needing the service anymore for specific projects is a difficult value proposition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be specific and certain of exactly what you need from this service. When considering this service, be mindful of the cost per gigabyte and the expected length of time you will need to retain data on this service. If you do not need to do complex document discovery on an ongoing basis, but simply need an effective solution for a shorter term project, this is one of the best value propositions on the market.

Logikcull has proven ideal for our law firm's needs: primarily, in managing complex, ESI-compliant productions for legal matters on an ad-hoc, sporadic basis.

Logikcull review by Colleen H.
Colleen H.

"Easy to use, while still robust in features"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely easy to use. We are able to get our staff trained on the basics within a day. One staff member said Logikcull was the best e-discovery platform she had ever used. For initial onboarding, Logikcull has provided excellent training sessions on advanced issues. The help chat is also a nice feature as it allows our staff to receive immediate responses to their questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish Logikcull had a "pre-review" where you could determine which documents are relevant and only upload/tag those documents that are actually necessary for the case. (A competitor has this feature.) This would help my clients avoid uploading unnecessary documents and being charged for storage of same. I also wish you could bookmark specific pages of particularly lengthy documents. Currently, we are forced to create a note to draw attention to a particular page.

Logikcull has streamlined our e-discovery process. Uploads are quick, and the processing is fairly accurate.

Logikcull review by Jim W.
Jim W.

"Perfect solution for client with small budget"

What do you like best?

I was ecstatic to find Logickull, which solved two immediate problems for a David v. Goliath case. My client has a small budget and cannot afford expensive software or hosting. Logickull enables us to control the size of the budget with its flexible billing. I was also receiving document productions from the Justice Department in Concordance format, which was recently discontinued by LEXIS/NEXIS. Logickull could import the Concordance files, which I otherwise would have been unworkable.

What do you dislike?

The Justice Department sends out document productions on CDs in encrypted ZIP files. The first time I uploaded took forever and then at the end Logickull told me it could not process them because they were encrypted. I have to unpack the ZIP files locally and then rezip them without a password before uploading to Logickull. I've told them it would be nice to have a feature that would allow a password to be supplied after uploading. I also had some problems mapping the metadata fields to Logickull. On the other hand, 24/7 online support is always cheery and helpful.

Lost cost alternative to high cost e-discovery platforms.

"Logikcull Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload my own data and export my own document productions. This allows me to produce my data without having to rely upon the vendor's availability to do it for me. Other vendors sometimes make you feel like they're the great and powerful Oz hiding behind a curtain, but Logikcull pulls the curtain back and lets you control your own data. I really like the many ways you can sort and manipulate your data. I also like that it is cloud-based, so you can work from wherever you have an internet connection. I have used several different e-discovery programs and Logikcull is by far the best.

What do you dislike?

Logikcull charges per GB of data, so it may not be cost-effective to use in cases where you have an enormous amount of data.

Logikcull provides a cost-effective solution for our smaller e-discovery projects.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I love the support chat that Logikcull provides almost 24/7. If I need to reach someone about an urgent situation late night, someone will still answer to my help request, respond, and try to help resolve the issue as soon as possible. Ediscovery platforms can be difficult to navigate, but Logikcull's support team makes it easy to figure out how to do the types of searches you are looking for. I also love the new "last email" QC tag that was recently added. It has made my review process so much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when creating huge downloads, there is no FTP server that can allow me to download the large download. It gives the options to split the download, but I much prefer if it wasn't split, especially since only of the files is a .zip when you split it, making it very confusing for the receiver to figure out how to unzip the fies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are finding the platform difficult to navigate, just click on the "chat" button on Logikcull to ask someone for assistance. After knowing how to use the platform, things will run very smoothly!

We are able to handle our discovery review process efficiently thanks to Logikcull's tools and support team. Other platforms do not have the same level of competent support available or features that help to make our review process easier.

Logikcull review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Easy to use and great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like that you don't need any training to be able to do basic uploading and reviewing. The platform is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. Everything is, well, logical. The interface is clean, and free from "noise." I love that there is no software to install, so I can work from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't create a download set of text searchable PDFs...that's in the works. You can download the PDF and then run text recognition in Adobe, but that will become tedious when you have a large volume of docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a test drive and see for yourself how easy it is to use. The customer service is outstanding. You can chat with someone from within the app, and they are always quick to respond.

Logikcull has been a game changer for my organization in reviewing large volumes of documents for investigations and in connection with legal proceedings.

Logikcull review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"A+ customer service, product easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

The Firm was up and running with the help of an onboarding specialist in about 2 hours. They tailored a brief training session based on our project needs. We were off and running. Customer support was available via chat and responded in less than 2-3 minutes, and were competent.

What do you dislike?

Prior to our production we had requested PDF files (instead of TIFF's with load files) because that is what seemed to be commonly used in other discovery software. For our project the Logikcull team said it would have been best to have used the TIFF's with load files for indexing purposes. Not Logikcull's fault - it just seemed to be backwards from my research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price point and ease of getting up and running makes it impossible to not try. Positive feedback is all over about this company. Once done with a discovery project you can download what you need and are not held hostage by larger companies who make you sign a contract for a period of time...only pay for what you need!

Litigation discovery production - quick startup. Other software companies require up to a week to get you started. We were set up in two hours, with a training session tailored to our project needs. Customer support is easy to access through user interface and there is relatively no wait to get assistance.

Logikcull review by Administrator

"Logikcull, finally an easy to use and manage eDiscovery platform "

What do you like best?

Management of eDiscovery data and projects can be handed off to professional assistants and attorneys themselves after a short introduction to the platform. We use Logikcull's offer for end user training using their expertise and time to reduce IT resources needed to support and train on the product. The platform is easy to use, navigate and create productions once you understand their unique methodology of "search" to choose and filter data. As a Systems Admin, not having a management intensive, complex and proprietary onsite eDiscovery solution has freed up an immense amount of resources and in fact staff. After our practice group staff member moved on (and not replaced), the expertise needed to add new cases and manage data left as well and it was short of impossible for us to support additional eDiscovery needs of our attorneys, we just did not have the experience and expertise to manage the data mappings and all the tricks to produce the data sets review requests. Logikcull came to the rescue and enabled us to provide a quality solution for these needs.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I can comment on regarding dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least, check it out, I highly recommend evaluating with a test case, we were able to have a trial site to use which provided us a hands on experience.

All new eDiscovery and data production requests from our attorneys are now directed to Logikcull, another advantage is that there are now two associate attorneys and two Paralegals who are our point people to assist other firm members who have not used or are not that familiar with the product; IT is no longer solely responsible for all aspects, rather, primarily responsible for adding users and managing the input (upload) of data. Another benefit we use is the processing power for email in native format and resultant production to PDF for small projects, to name just one nice feature.

Logikcull review by Rommel M.
Rommel M.

"LogikCull eDiscovery platform rocks!!!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simple to upload documents, and also quick turn around times for generationg productions.

Reviewers are quick to learn how to use the interface and can be up and running and tagging efficiently in minimal time.

What do you dislike?

Lack of the ability to cut down on the upload with a keyword search list without having to upload the entire batch of documents first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch, you won't regret it, the support staff is knowledgable and helpful. You can start as small with a single matter if you choose to get a feel for the platform, the intuitiveness will be well worth the switch as well as the improved turnaround time in completing the tasks for your attorneys.

We are able to provide our clients with a much more dynamic and powerful platform. We are now able to help out attorneys get documents to review much faster than before on our own local platform or even when we used other 3rd party vendors. The same holds tree for productions.

Logikcull review by Barbara J.
Barbara J.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program. It is very easy to show attorneys and their staff how to use the platform, and for them not to feel overwhelmed with the world of possibilities in some platforms.

What do you dislike?

The platform is really great as a starter system. But it only allows for limited access restrictions. Also, dates must be formatted in one way in order to upload, so I spend a lot of time reformatting dates before i can upload files to the system. And the lack of being able to overlay data if it is not loaded as a database is somewhat problematic. We often get images and natives with no load files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously evaluate what you will need in a review platform. For our firm, who had little to no experience with review platforms, the ability to do some of the more complicated functions of programs like Relativity and Concordance were not as important as being able to key word search. And with the overall inexperience of our attorneys and staff, the support and intuitive nature of the program far outweight any need for the "bells and whistles" of the more high-powered systems.

Our firm is relatively new to the litigation support world, and Logikcull has been a great first platform for us.

Logikcull review by Chy E.
Chy E.

"Product is great, customer service is absolutely fantastic."

What do you like best?

Logikcull is great, very comprehensive, super robust and easy to use once your learn your way around. The best part of Logikcull, in my honest opinion, is it's superb customer service. They are very responsive and helpful, quickly address my issues and don't even laugh at me when it's so obviously user-error at fault.

What do you dislike?

There can be a wee-bit of a learning curve, but it's really not that bad.

Collaborative document review. Logikcull allows us to assign documents to team members, make notes on documents, tag them as privilege create dynamic productions and track them. It's conquers not only document productions, but also review of opposing documents.

Logikcull review by Jake B.
Jake B.

"Logikcull transforms eDiscovery to something better"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Logikcull is that it puts me in control. I'm not dependent on vendors being in their office or being available remotely to get work done. I can also control my workflow and my documents how I want to, not based on what the industry as a whole does. The pricing is also unbeatable--you pay a flat fee to store data. That's it. You can create as many productions as you want, you can share as many productions as you need. There are no limits.

What do you dislike?

The product is still relatively young and so they are constantly working to improve it. Nothing I dislike is a major problem and most of them will be cleaned up with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. YOu won't be disappointed.

eDiscovery. That's all that needs to be said. But it also solves case document management, case research, and a host of other case management issues that you'd never pay a typical eDiscovery vendor for.

Logikcull review by craig h.
craig h.

"Top Tier Document Review Software"

What do you like best?

We have used many different document management software platforms over the years and this one takes the cake. It does everything you could want and more. We are so satisfied with it. Everyone from partners down to paralegals is able to use it in integrate their data into the various projects. Don’t think twice subscribe now.

What do you dislike?

The platform requires individual files for individual pages to perform best. I don’t like the fact that it does not digest multipage document as well.

We are a medium size litigation software for managing millions of documents each year

"Game changer"

What do you like best?

After trying several other cloud based document services, it was immediately clear that none even come close to meeting Logikcull's amazing OCR search capabilities.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could maintain pre-existing folders and subfolders when uploading to Logikcull. Similarly, it would be nice to be able to move folders and subfolders around the platform more easily. Finally, the chat window is not set up so you can navigate around the platform while a chat is open. This limits its usefulness.

We have over 62,000 pages of documents (and counting!) on Logikcull and searching for keywords/key phrases was an incredibly onerous task prior to joining. Logikcull has saved us countless hours and gives us far greater assurance than we had before that we are adequately collating relevant material.

Logikcull review by Marcus S.
Marcus S.

"Logikcull Allows us to Control E-Discovery for our Clients"

What do you like best?

Logikcull allows us to process e-discovery in-house simply and affordably. This shortens the timeline for e-discovery projects and allows the client to participate. We also use Logickull for smaller projects that we would not have sent out to a processing company before.

What do you dislike?

We still have to send out paper scanning projects and then upload them to Logikcull, but that's not really Logikcull's issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Logikcull to any small law firm.

We benefit by controlling the process from end to end for our clients. We can process e-discovery much quicker than with an outside vendor.

Logikcull review by Luke F.
Luke F.

"Very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Automatically redacts corresponding metadata to anything you redact; great tagging feature allows for easy grouping and searching; easy to leave comments and share with others for review

What do you dislike?

After you leave a comment or add a tag to a document, a bar comes across the top of the screen that says something like "comment added" or "tag added" that gets in the way of clicking to the next document--it stays there for way too long and slows down the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great, low cost, easy to use.

Discovery review of legal documents.

Logikcull review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Absolutely Fantastic!!!!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing (even been on the other side of the world). Questions are resolved in short order and where required conference calls with key stakeholders are arranged to ensure a full understanding of the solution. I have NEVER experienced this level of customer service.

The user experience is also intuitive, with lawyers quickly picking up the tool which increases user uptake.

What do you dislike?

Minor issues around user usage statistics.

Increase the efficiency of document management, identification and production for litigation. Previously when managing multiple small litigation matters on behalf of third parties, data management was a significant issue often causing significant issues at the late stages of litigation. Logikcull has allowed me to manage this data and ensure a complete picture / data set to all the stakeholders.

Logikcull review by David M.
David M.

"Logikcull is an excellent choice for all your eDiscovery needs"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and requires very little end user training. Attorneys and paralegals quickly pick up how to use it and there is very little IT assistance required to use it. User support is also excellent and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more options for reporting to suit the non-standard requirements our firm has.

Allowing attorneys and staff to quickly and easily use a powerful eDiscovery tools saves untold time and money compared to traditional hosted platforms. Matters are quicker and easier to setup and billing is simple and straightforward.

"Wonderful e-discovery tool"

What do you like best?

Logikcull's support is top-notch! I've never waited very long for assistance. The tools to tag and search are intuitive and make creating productions simple. Out of all of the tools I've seen, Logikcull is by far my favorite.

What do you dislike?

As they've grown their pricing has changed and changed again. We actually stopped using them for a while because the pricing was outrageous. We are back now and the pricing is very reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their training as well as their support, you won't be disappointed.

Logikcull makes it easy for our attorneys to review documents. It makes the IT team life's so much easier, in the past we've printed PST files to be reviewed, now we dump them into Logikcull and off they go.

Logikcull review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Effective, powerful and affordable document review and production platform."

What do you like best?

Customer support is excellent. They really go out of their way to make sure you understand how their service works and are willing to get on the phone and/or video chat to make sure you understand how to use the system.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks really make the system slow down so that it takes a while to move from document to document. I've discussed the issue with customer support and was told it's a result of that particular archive being in excess of 100,000 pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's a start-up and they have something to prove, and they're well on their way.

A very effective document review and production platform at an affordable cost.

Logikcull review by Bob F.
Bob F.

"First experieince with the logikcull platfrom"

What do you like best?

Ease of data import. .

Progress tracking and project notifications upon completion of uploads.

User Interface

Support in the uploads and all other categories are superior.

What do you dislike?

Speed in which uploads and processing occur .

Not really a lot to dislike..

The system works. Takes a bit to get organized but that is mostly on me not on the system itself.

Ability to search across a broad range of documents

Ingesting large data sets

Logikcull review by Emily F.
Emily F.

"A Great eDiscovery Program!"

What do you like best?

The support team is the absolute BEST! They are available 24/7 and that's essential in my profession.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I wish the program had, however, I always mention what I want on my wish list for Logikcull to the support team and they always make a note to discuss these items with the tech team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with anything, there's a learning curve, however Logikcull has oodles of training materials and their amazing support team is available 24/7, so I would highly recommend the program to anyone.

It has GREATLY helped bring discovery costs down by not having to send to an outside vendor. It has taught me a great deal about eDiscovery and I still continue to learn every day.

Logikcull review by Aaron C.
Aaron C.

"Rock-solid processing and review platform for email"

What do you like best?

The elegantly clean user interface and flat-rate pricing.

What do you dislike?

Still looking for more advanced features.

This is a rock-solid and remarkably easy-to-use review platform for processing and reviewing native email. The low and predicable pricing makes it the first platform I consider in approaching most discovery tasks. The simple and uncluttered interface makes on-boarding new users a breeze, and unlimited users at no extra cost makes it easy to invite clients and associated counsel in to the database simultaneously.

The platform does not have advanced analytics, clustering, or machine learning whizzbang, or even near-dupe identification at present, so temper your expectations. Nevertheless, this is a workhorse solution for relatively small matters involving email evidence. Easy and dependable.

Logikcull review by Sara K.
Sara K.

"Reduced possibility of errors; ease of searching client-provided documents"

What do you like best?

We love that documents are automatically made searchable (including attachments to emails, etc.) once uploaded and processed by Logikcull. It makes keyword searches, case logistics, and redactions much easier, and gives our attorneys greater peace of mind that sensitive data will be protected in document productions.

What do you dislike?

Culling documents is time-consuming, and the program itself requires some training before it becomes user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good value for the cost; scalable depending on case load. Customer service is extremely responsive and capable.

Using Logikcull is a fantastic improvement over manual document production or use of PDF products alone. It also is an accessible tool to allow us to practice with compatibility with other firms' eDiscovery software packages, even if they use another provider.

Logikcull review by User

"Great tool for doc review, a few refinements could make it perfect"

What do you like best?

The search functions are really nice, it's easy to sort through the hundreds of thousands of documents on our servers. The custom tags are easy to create and use as well.

What do you dislike?

Some days the speed is a little poor. I've made sure it's not the office internet during those times, it's definitely on Logikcull's end. There are days where clicking a tag takes 10 seconds or more to save, though those are rare. Also: Please add the ability to tag a thread AND all family. If there is a big email chain, and each email has attachments, I would like to be able to tag all the emails and their attachments without going to each email to see the attachments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a web-based culling solution, Logikcull works great. It has it's quirks, but I'm confident that the platform will continually be improved.

For hours reconstruction and all discovery production requests, makes it really easy to find what I need and to get rid of redundant documents.

Logikcull review by Akiko C.
Akiko C.

"Logikcull makes my life easy"

What do you like best?

It will build me a privilege log in a few minutes just by using filters - no more of sifting through hard copies and having to type in all the info of those privileged emails.

What do you dislike?

So far, I am a fan - nothing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly, accurate and prompt feedback.

Finding documents fast and being able to build my privilege logs. Something that would take me weeks before can be accomplished in a few days.

Logikcull review by Ben K.
Ben K.

"An indispensable tool for solo and small law firms"

What do you like best?

The Logikcull software has allowed me to provide substantially more services and value for my small business client. Instead of outsourcing document review or trying to do the file review myself, I can upload the project to Logikcull and let the software do most of the work. The user interface is clean and intuitive, the customer support has been fantastic and the software works well. Most importantly, Logikcull has allowed me to take on much of our standard document review myself (without having to hire additional support) and has saved my client thousands of dollars in legal costs, which makes them happy.

What do you dislike?

The pricing system for small users is based on storage rather than the actual amount of information that is processed through the software. In my practice, I only have about four or five litigation or other matters per year where this type of tool is needed. It would be nice for the charges to be based on the number of gigabytes processed rather than the gigabytes stored, but it is certainly something that is manageable from the user end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will help solo and small law firms gather and process documents in a way that would not have been possible otherwise. It really does add substantial value to your law firm and allow you to provide greater value to your clients.

Logikcull solves two major problems for my practice and for my client. The first is the short time frame for responding to information requests. Logikcull allows me to process the tens of thousands of documents and emails quickly and efficiently, targeting only those that are responsive to the information request. I can quickly identify any potential issues with the production and discuss them with my client. The second is maintaining cost control over legal expenses. With Logikcull, I can keep the document review and preparation in-house, which saves my client money. Being able to target specific documents/correspondence saves hours of painstaking (and expensive) document review. Logikcull really does provide a "win-win" for my practice and my client. I am able to do more work that would have been outsourced to another firm, and my business client saves money.

Logikcull review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Great, intuitive doc management/review tools."

What do you like best?

I am most happy with the simple and intuitive user interface. We were able to setup and start using the tool immediately. It is flexible enough to deal with a variety of load file formats. And the review/tagging/culling tools are exactly the right level of tools for efficient document review.

What do you dislike?

No disliked features yet. I have been using the product for two moths. I have had some difficulty with load files in terms of linking native documents. But the problems are minor for my uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this tool as an efficient way to manage litigation document review on a budget.

We are using Logikcull in connection with litigations being managed on a strict budget. The tools are simple to use, making litigation doc management easier and more efficient, so that we are able to handle most of the work without resorting to outside counsel.

User in Law Practice

"Great document review software"

What do you like best?

User interface is very friendly and intuitive. Quick processing times for documents. Easy download of identified documents. Intuitive tagging. Fast and helpful customer service.

What do you dislike?

No easy "undo" option if bulk documents culled or tagged incorrectly. Would like a function to see, for example, a users last 10 tasks and have the ability to undo if needed. But, customer support has been great for helping us the one or two times we've needed to fix something. Nothing else on the "dislike" list - it's a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you will be shocked how much more efficient it is than the two or three standard doc review systems that most law firms have been using for years.

Law firm with massive document production and review needs. This has been the most efficient - of both time and money - of any of the document review products we've used over the years.

Administrator in Law Practice

"Logikcull Admin at Medium size e-discovery challenged law firm"

What do you like best?

Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling. Pricing predictability. Processing. QC Tags.. Ease of Culling.

What do you dislike?

End user interface. Speed. Negotiating annual contracts. Managing limited user IDs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy implementation. Easy roll out. Challenge is having users understand it's capabilities.

Legal ediscovery

Logikcull review by User

"Automation is your best friend"

What do you like best?

I like the changes you have made to the UI, it is easier to save searches and create downloads.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to save a search before I can download .... downloads and adding bates stamps needs more work. Also before the auto timeout, the system should save whatever work, especially redactions, that have been done to the system so the person does not have to start over again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save before auto timeout, improve bates stamps process and download process. Enable to insert pages into documents that have already had bates stamps printed on them

Automation of searches, bates stamps and Redaction tool is wonderful

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

I love the easy-to-use interface. I'm particularly fond of the document production/download feature.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything about Logikcull that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of Logikcull's excellent and knowledge staff -- they are the experts and can walk you through any issue you might run into. I would be hard pressed to come up with another company that provides such quality tech support. Love these guys!

Faster document uploads/downloads and production using Logikcull vs. straight Adobe for bates numbering. Also, multiple users being able to access the same set of documents and provide individual comments, notes and tags has become invaluable. We love Logikcull

Logikcull review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Exactly what we needed"

What do you like best?

My firm rarely handles large document review projects, but when the need arose we were so happy to find Logikcull. Their software has saved us hours of work and is incredibly user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

My suggestion for improvement would be to develop a mobile app so I can access and work on documents while on the go.

We had a large document review project, and Logikcull has made it so much easier to manage.

Logikcull review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Litigation Legal Assistant"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload, very intuitive and user friendly. Customer Support is great and always helpful and willing to assist and problem solve.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to navigate off the page when doing an upload. Easier way to do privilege logs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Logikcull is a great product. They really listen when you have suggestions for things you think could be improved and try to implement them. They are a very friendly and supportive community product to work with. I could not imagine managing large document productions and data without a system like Logikcull in place.

Great way to manage large amount of documents. Great for e-discovery.

Logikcull review by Erik D.
Erik D.

"We use Logikcull for document review and processing"

What do you like best?

Online & Web based, no local software client needed.

What do you dislike?

Document reviewing UI could use a little improvement. The process for uploading a database from the other party is unnecessarily complicated and confusing. There are purely mechanical steps (transforming text files from one file format to another) that the system detects and should do for us, but doesn't. Doesn't handle very old word files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your likely data usage into the future; number of users; and review the plans appropriately.

Replaced concordance software which was really old and required windows. Enabled us to decentralize the office and permit completely remote users without file copying.

User in Law Practice

"User-friendly, fantastic support, and priced right for small firms"

What do you like best?

Affordable for small firms/cases - prorates charges by size, so if you only have half a GB, you don't pay for a full. Mostly intuitive design, and in-browser 24/7 support is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Production process is a little clunky and compounds the amount of data stored.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A demo is worthwhile.

Cases likely to involve an electronic document dump as a defense strategy are not a concern; I can easily and securely collaborate with my clients on review to save time and money; we can process a data hoarder's information quickly and in-house. Also, family law is more fun when ediscovery is involved...

Logikcull review by Kristin F.
Kristin F.

"Using Logikcull for all our e-discovery needs"

What do you like best?

Having outsourced our e-discovery needs before and getting saddled with prohibitively expensive monthly bills for half the functionality and ease of use that Logikcull offers, we are thrilled with our entire experience. Our platform of choice, Logikcull, has all the features of the software favored by those third party vendors, but also without requiring the IT overhead of dedicated servers, assistance with things like load file compatibility, and delays executing on basic litigation tasks like bates numbering a set of documents. We now handle the life cycle of our ESI projects in house, and steps that used to require days now take mere minutes.

What do you dislike?

We have found that the speed of a the Logikcull app can vary widely based on the choice of browser and platform. It would be great to have some guidance or best practices to follow so document review projects can be set up in ways that will maximize efficiency and keep delays to a minimum.

We are now able to offer our clients the following:

- Hosted on Logikcull, industry leading, cloud-based, scalable ESI platform

- Includes hosting of 10 GB of data (usually 1-2 complete email accounts depending on message volume)

- Guidance on collection of ESI from required custodians – no additional charge

- Uploading data – no additional charge

- Scanning, Processing, and OCR – no additional charge

- Document production – no additional charge

- Early Case Assessment filtering - no additional charge

Logikcull review by Carla V.
Carla V.

"The Ease of E-Discovery with Logikcull"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and easily tag documents and share the results with external users.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish I could do with Logikcull that I can't do now is perform a search within a search.

The ability to upload massive amounts of e-discovery data and cull through it easily.

Logikcull review by Vaishnavi P.
Vaishnavi P.

"Document Reviewer"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and that it doesn't freeze up like other programs do. I like how you can tag multiple documents at once. The interface is very self explanatory and easy to use. Filtering by tags are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Searching for specific documents took me a second to figure out but once I did it wasn't an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far it has been the best software for document review projects that I've used.

Reviewing documents in anticipation for litigation. It's easy to share results and documents with clients when reviews are complete.

Logikcull review by Brad F.
Brad F.

"Logikcull"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, loaded with features and they continue to add more every day, great support from Logik staff. HTML 5 based and can be access from any web browser unlike some products that require Internet Explorer

What do you dislike?

few little. Larger documents with many pages can take several seconds to display in the preview window but nothing major to note here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth giving a shot. Much cheaper and easier to use than any other product we tired before.

We are able to be far more organized with the intake and production of E-Discovery.

Logikcull review by Doug R.
Doug R.

"First use, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is easy to use and provides an excellent system for search large volumes of documents for specific information.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. It has performed well right from the start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Logikcull is a user friendly search and document storage system. Not being an attorney, this is different from my typical scientific search mechanisms. My first use began earlier this year working as an expert for a Federal intellectual property dispute. Logikcull has been a valuable, time-saving system. I recommend it highly.

Working as an expert for a Federal intellectual property dispute.

Logikcull review by Lee Douglas C.
Lee Douglas C.

"Logikcull is a game-changer for e-Discovery"

What do you like best?

(1) User interface is easy to navigate without much training and the cloud-based platform enables you to start immediately.

(2) Responsive staff that promptly addresses customer inquiries and crafts on-the-spot solutions.

(3) Powerful tool that levels the playing field - small law firms can compete with the industry Goliaths by processing large amounts of data in an organized fashion.

(4) Logikcull is constantly improving its product - the new FlexSearch feature is just the latest improvement. The value to the customer is outstanding because your ROI keeps getting better as the product becomes more efficient.

(5) COST - Logikcull's low-price subscription model is far superior to the options offered by their competitors. Before starting our latest project, we communicated with large law firms, e-discovery vendors, and the big-name legal publishing companies to figure out what we needed to do and what it would cost. The quotes were astronomical. We went with Logikcull because it was a low-cost option that we subsequently discovered, but I believe their product is far superior to anything else on the market.

What do you dislike?

If you are going through large document sets with a bunch of duplicates, it can take a long time to tag duplicates, because they haven't yet added a "tag dupes" option. The current product includes a "Report" feature that visually presents certain search data, but you can't interact with it or manipulate it, so it's mostly aesthetic. You can't use the "Custodian" field with database uploads that are imported, which means you have to figure out a "work around" to sort those files by custodian..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hop on board or get left behind. This company is the most innovative in the field, and I have a feeling this only the tip of the iceberg.

I am no longer spending countless hours wading through discovery. The time I'm saving makes clients happier with their bill and makes me happier by allowing me to focus on other parts of the practice. A 10,000 page document dump no longer means I have to shut down everything else to address it.

Logikcull review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Good first impression"

What do you like best?

It's pretty user-friendly and intuitive, easy to figure out how to do things. The chat feature is surprisingly helpful (usually it seems like chat services are useless/annoying when they're offered.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes loading is a bit slow, particularly when outside of the office. One annoying quirk is that as a new page loads the parts that have already loaded then move further down the page - when trying to work quick, often end up pressing incorrect buttons/tags.

Very easy to organize, makes discovery process a lot more streamlined.

Logikcull review by Administrator

"Quick ramp up, responsive support"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to create projects and to start uploading data.

What do you dislike?

Notification system (Mandrillapp) emails sometimes get delayed because they look like spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay attention to Logikcull's posted processing times so there are no surprises and you can set expectations properly.

We needed an e-discovery platform that was easy to setup. Our attorneys can do most of the work, helping their billable hours yet making them more efficient for the client because they don't have to wait for internal tech or vendors to create productions, load data, etc.

Logikcull review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Finally, A Good cloud-based eDiscovery software solution"

What do you like best?

Logikcull's ease of use is bar none, from upload to review to tagging to production. Customer service is responsive and knowledgable. FAQ's are clear to understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Logikcull has solved eDiscovery needs for small and large businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the demo and you will be sold!

I needed an inexpensive easy-to-use eDiscovery solution. I found it!

Logikcull review by Loren K.
Loren K.

"Logikcull is a great product, with great support and a boon to the small law firm practitioner. "

What do you like best?

I first learned of Logikcull when I read something on-line from their CEO to the effect that electronic discovery was an enormous waste of time and money. I contacted them and said that I completely concurred. They asked if I would do a webpost interview on the subject, which I did. You can hear it here:

I then asked to learn more about their product. I had a document production coming up in an important case, and it seemed that Logikcull’s e-discovery platform might fit the bill. They gave me and my technical consultant a test drive. I was impressed, so I signed up. In producing my client’s documents, it was a relative breeze, particular in comparison to other programs I’ve used in the past. Logikcull is intuitive and, as their name would indicate, logical and easy to grasp and use. Their attention to personal service is, in a word, unmatched. They offer attractive pricing alternatives for a small firm. When I received a huge 50Gb document production from the other side in a case that threatened to overwhelm us, the Logikcull personnel gave me and my technical consultant more hands on help. In short, Logikcull is a great product, with great support and a boon to the small firm practitioner. I suspect that it offers the same ease of use to larger firms. I am not getting paid a dime for this testimonial. I just think it’s a great product, and more people should know about it.

Loren Kieve, Kieve Law Offices, San Francisco, California. www.kievelaw.com

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about. Here are the rest of my 40 characters minimum: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. You'll like it.

See above. When I received a huge 50Gb document production from the other side in a case that threatened to overwhelm us, the Logikcull personnel gave me and my technical consultant more hands on help to resolve the issue.

Logikcull review by Matt E.
Matt E.

"Logikcull"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. In-house loading and production capabilities.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure per GB makes Logikcull less economically feasible for larger projects.

Logikcull allows my firm to manage smaller document reviews and productions without having to use an outside e-discovery vendor.

Logikcull review by Internal Consultant in Law Practice
Internal Consultant in Law Practice

"Logickull product review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Drag and drop processing. Easy to create productions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface gets a little cluttered. Is there a way to produce PDF copies of produced docs? Is there an easy way to run user reports (how many docs viewed, coded, action history, etc...). Not really a dislike but I would like to know more about advanced searching features and ECA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick and easy to use for the majority of projects. Cuts out the time and cost of having to go to a vendor for every request.

Logikcull is great for the quick and smaller matters. I like that I'm able to do a the processing, loading, searching, produtions very easily and quickly.

User in Legal Services

"Contract Attorney/Consultant - Document Reviewer"

What do you like best?

I like that nearly all of the tools are readily available from a standard starting location.

I also like the functionality of the batch tagging and family tagging.

What do you dislike?

Lack of certain review tools, such as a tagging history, and sort-ability of documents into rows and columns to allow for organization of document size.

I also miss not being able to see more of the metadata for individual documents I am reviewing.

The lack of persistent highlighting is a major drawback in the current product.

It would also be nice to be able to customize the review panels in a more tailored fashion.

The product is generally user-friendly to use, and appears to be cost-effective.

User in Law Practice

"Active logikcull user primarily for document review and preparing productions"

What do you like best?

Once you understand how to run the more complicated searches it can be a really helpful feature, and really allows me to execute much more specific searches.

What do you dislike?

Learning how to run more advanced searches and create productions with all of the important features can be difficult. Especially the productions because the different options are quite complicated and aren't always intuitive. Additionally, the interface can at times be VERY slow and frustrating in loading the documents and moving through a production.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will always need more users than you think, so consider that when looking at the pricing. And because it is an internet based interface it can be frustratingly slow at times, especially with larger documents.

It is a much easier database to control users, access, and upload the productions we have received both from clients and opposing or third parties in the case, and the review process is pretty straightforward as well., especially the tags.

Logikcull review by User

"Logikcull is a great, efficient and cost-effective e-discovery tool"

What do you like best?

Allows us to run a professional and technically-competent e-discovery program as a small firm. User friendly (we can manage it ourselves), versatile, and (low), transparent costs. Support is always available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes load times can be slow and interface is occasionally clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great e-discovery service. If you don't need a huge amount of hand-holding or forensic-level technical services, I would highly recommend you give Logikcull a try. Even if you need to hire a separate vendor to assist with complicated collections, you can still take the output of those collections and save a ton of money by loading it into Logikcull.

We probably couldn't afford to handle rigorous e-discovery without it. Huge cost, savings and efficiencies.

Logikcull review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Review of Logikcull"

What do you like best?

The Logikcull tool is highly user intuitive for most tasks. Our firm's attorneys find it easy to begin a review. Our lit support staff finds it super easy to set up a project and upload data. In fact, during our pilot of the project, I turned a few of our (admittedly more technically "aware") attorneys loose in a project with no training at all. They figured out how to tag, download selected docs, and even upload a new doc set on their own. (We don't encourage that they upload data usually but it was a good test during pilot.) User feedback is that the tool is effective for most reviews. The team at Logikcull is amazingly accessible, and highly responsive. While perhaps not the answer for every project (the only reason I didn't score them a 10), I would recommend them for many of the more standard projects. For a smaller firm without lit support staff, this tool would be a super option.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few hiccups in handling the imports of outside/opposing production data. And there are some quirks that need to be resolved in some of the download options. For highly complex reviews, the tagging structure is too limited since there are no options for sub-tags or tagging rules yet. When utilized for the appropriate project, these issues can all be worked-around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask lots of questions. Express your needs. The team at Logikcull will work with you to ensure that your needs are addressed. They are nimble and helpful and full of ideas. The tool is still evolving and it's nice to be able to contribute ideas and know that they are truly being considered (and in many cases quickly integrated into the product).

The benefits realized for our application of Logikcull are primarily for the use of small-to-midsize cases, particularly those with limited budgets. Additionally, it's a SUPER-effective "quick peek" tool for other projects that come in at a phase where the legal teams are unsure of the trajectory of the matter. Logikcull allows them to get a good handle on the matter quickly.

Logikcull review by David S.
David S.

"Flexible, easy to use, reacts to market and user needs, cost effective"

What do you like best?

Logicull is the only electronic discovery software company of which I am aware that offers a free account up to 100 Mb. That may seem small, but when dealing with e-mails, it covers about 800 or so easily. Their upload and culling is fast and easy. The software makes the data very malleable.

What do you dislike?

As I am told, Logikcull is working on a few improvements, such as easier uploads through Dropbox (Box already exists), as well as improving the production side a bit. Those are areas in which they can improve and are focusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of e-discovery software vendors in the space. Many are static in that they have software they developed or purchased, but they are not improving upon. Logikcull is homegrown in that it developed its own software and it constantly improves the software and the user experience. Logikcull reacts to the needs of the market and the needs of its users.

As a Florida Bar Board Certified expert in business litigation, I routinely deal with electronic discovery issues in lawsuits. I turn to Logikcull to assist me in handling those efficiently and effectively. Logikcull has allowed my practice to offer a superior service in representing businesses and business people at a more competitive price as it makes handling of data more efficient.

Logikcull review by Natalia K.
Natalia K.

"User-Friendly and Fast!"

What do you like best?

Uploading data and production processes are simple and fast! Filters set in place allow you to cull documents with ease so review times are cut in half!

What do you dislike?

better deNISTing process. I still end up with logos, strange files, etc. that I have to cull out.

We are able to process data (in any file format) with ease. It has saved our firm a great deal of money and time.

Logikcull review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Very positive, very responsive customer service"

What do you like best?

Straightforward and user friendly for someone not tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

Once or twice support did not actually know the answer to fairly common question you would encounter and I felt as though they were multitasking and not listening.

Production of discovery. Definitely efficiency!

Logikcull review by Jamie S.
Jamie S.

"Fantastic litigation review platform for mid-sized firms"

What do you like best?

The ease and intuitive nature of the software is the best part.

What do you dislike?

The program does not lend itself well to making edits to tags or custodian information.

We have lowered the cost of document review for our clients.

Logikcull review by User

"Easy tool for documents review"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn how to use it and easy to use, has intuitive interface with great search function. I can upload large amount of documents and quickly review and run documents productions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a bit slow to upload/download large amount of documents

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product if you need an easy tool for eDiscovery.

Quick and easy doc review, great for eDiscovery and managing large amount of documents

Logikcull review by Brock S.
Brock S.

"Positive."

What do you like best?

The filtering options at the top of the search (i.e. tags, file type, etc.)

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a "not" option for filtering. For example, documents that are pdfs are not tagged responsive. Currently, in order to do this, I have to run a search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Logickull is a great option for discovery in Civil litigation.

Discovery in litigation is much cheaper using logikcull as opposed to a traditional vendor's review platform

Logikcull review by Kevin P.
Kevin P.

"Great review platform for small to medium sized firm"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface and top notch support team

What do you dislike?

Reporting is static, offers little customization

Case management and document review. Time saved processing and preparing huge benefit for us.

User in Legal Services

"Extremely intuitive review tool"

What do you like best?

Search interface is extremely intuitive, allowing you to zero in on the exact documents you are looking for. Tagging and annotating is also very functional.

What do you dislike?

When a document is tagged such that it no longer satisfies the search parameters, the software processes the document out of the search, resulting in a delay. It would be nice to be able to freeze a search so that there is no processing delay as documents are tagged.

Logickull is a very cost effective platform for small to mid-sized litigation firms.

Logikcull review by William S.
William S.

"Logikcull levels the playing field"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is an essential discovery tool for processing, reviewing and producing digital information obtained from your opposition as well as your own client. Its ability to organize, search and sort through large volumes of digital information in an efficient manner, particularly with native format email, provides a solo practitioner or small firm with the ability to handle larger and more complex cases. With Logikcull, I have been able to handle a discovery request to my client that resulted in more than 20,000 pages of documents and produce a privilege log with hundreds of entries. I've also been able to detect a backdated document by accessing the file creation date buried in the metadata of a document through Logikcull. Neither would be possible without the use of an advanced discovery tool such as Logikcull. I've also found the platform useful for organizing and tagging documents for use with deposition of specific witnesses and for quickly retrieving specific documents through the word search function. Due to the ever increasing amount of digital information amassed in the ordinary course by both businesses and individuals, a platform like Logikcull is as essential to a litigation practice as online legal research.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much I dislike about the product. When I initially signed up with Logikcull, it did not have the ability to internally endorse documents that were being produced for the other side; however, that feature was added after a few months. I would like to see a feature where Logikcull will provide invoices for charges relative to specific matters that are set up within the system to facilitate documentation of a case-specific cost.

Logikcull gives me the ability to compete with larger firms and actually gives me an advantage where my opposition is trying to manage discovery through paper.

Logikcull review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"Generally, good document database."

What do you like best?

The user interface is great. Easy on the eyes and easy to use. I also really appreciate that I don't have to wait a considerable amount of time to view documents - they load pretty instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to view the bates stamped version of documents after they have been produced. Right now, there is no integration or consolidation between our documents collected and when their produced counterpart.

I'm sorry, I don't understand this question. Is this with respect to Logikcull?

Logikcull review by Tyler O.
Tyler O.

"Redefines the litigation software market"

What do you like best?

It's all cloud based and the design folks are constantly revising and upgrading the site to optimize the user experience. They're never satisfied and they view customer input as a challenge to make their product better. Logikcull is hands down the best litigation software I have used and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a document management solution.

What do you dislike?

Operating at the fringes means that you run into the occasional hiccup, but the Logikcull staff is always quick to implement fixes to any problem I have encountered. The hiccups are easily outweighed by the vastly improved user experience and cloud functionality that puts competitors well behind.

Document management in the context of complex commercial litigation.

Logikcull review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Quick and Painless"

What do you like best?

I found the tagging option very easy and the search result bar accommodating. The search option was straightforward and the general appearance user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I was not thrilled with the redaction function. I was hoping it had more options such as a redacted stamp or different colors. However, the actual redaction tool was easy to use and I got the hang of it right away.

We use Logikcull for heavy document review for our discovery stage in the firm's Litigation practice.

Logikcull review by User

"Easy to get up and running"

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload data and quickly get up and running with searching, review, and tagging. Processing only took a few minutes and then my documents had been OCRed, including (sometimes) handwritten notes, which I found impressive.

What do you dislike?

Missing some features that competitors have had for years, such as custom keyboard shortcuts. No native file view, you have to download the file and hope you have a suitable program to open it.

Quick and lightweight solution for e-discovery document review and analysis. Cost is reasonable and transparent.

Logikcull review by Tim T.
Tim T.

"Fantastic tool to leverage complete review of documents efficiently"

What do you like best?

basic approach for esi management; attorneys more likely to understand the principles behind review and production of data

What do you dislike?

Pre-processed data can be more involved than most users think

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product and spend 15 minutes with an attorney or paralegal to review documents. All in all the product allows for a straightforward approach to understanding the "mysteries" of ediscovery.

Efficient use of technology in hosted environment for co-counsel; use the tool as a processing application then host in existing databases

"Review of Logikcull"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is easy to use and the support by Logikcull members is fantastic. They always keep us informed about updates and respond quickly to any questions we have.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow to upload and download large productions.

We offer e-discovery options for clients at a very cost-effective rate. We save lots of time by not having to manually prepare productions. We can also comply with various production standards without charging our clients an arm and a leg.

Logikcull review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Great Sser Interface and Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Great user interface. Also, the support chat works very well, very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

it takes a bit long to get new features added. There are a lot of features that I'm used to in e-discovery that are sometimes considered essential that I haven't seen added yet.

Law firm e-discovery. The user interface is much more intuitive than other platforms I've dealt with, and it's easier to get other users up and running because everyone's used to Google.

Logikcull review by Amy S.
Amy S.

"Flexible, easy to use, self-service tool for early case assessment and review"

What do you like best?

Start up time. You have a new case, and you a 12GB .pst from the primary custodian. You just want to take a quick look and see what communications with the other side reveal. Upload the file, let it process, and you have access to it immediately. No waiting on shipping or on anyone else to do the work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slower performance, especially on large searches.

Inexpensive review for small cases, control at the individual attorney level over the ability to review, what they review, when they review it. Quick insight into smaller data sets. Great search and tagging functionality.

Logikcull review by Zachary S.
Zachary S.

"Powerful Discovery Tool"

What do you like best?

The background OCR process and the ability to use tags to issue code documents is tremendously useful. The native review process is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I haven't discovered any major issues up to this point.

This system makes the document review and trial preparation process much more accurate and efficient.

Logikcull review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Quick and easy document review"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started with a predictable pricing structure. Most of my attorneys only needed a 5-10 minute explanation of the product before they were up a and running. The interface is simple, but has t he features we actually need.

What do you dislike?

The speed won't compare with an inhouse solution for most people. That's just the price you pay for cloud though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually use some of the competing products, do more than just demos. Until you're in depth using the product, it's very hard to tell if it will actually work for you. Most vendors will give you a trial period that you can use for this.

We needed a quick and easy way to perform document review for eDiscovery cases. Our previous process was not as refined as it is now with Logikcull. The time attorneys now spend on review has dropped drastically.

Logikcull review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Great review platform with excellent UX and great support"

What do you like best?

Logikcull is extremely user-friendly in all aspects of the product. Their team is also very good at quickly transforming customer feedback into new features. Support is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Page loads are sometimes slower than we would like.

Logikcull's processing, search, and review functions mean we are not paying for those services, even in large cases. Its simple interface means less time training, and higher adoption by users. The fact that it is cloud means we are not burdening our IT department with upgrades and maintenance.

Logikcull review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Useful, invaluable, intuitive. I could go on and on."

What do you like best?

I love having complete control of the upload and download process. Easy for the reviewer to navigate. Intuitive for admin and reviewer.

What do you dislike?

Searching feature could be more robust and could have an option to include families. Admin use should include deleting uploads. More permission choices. For example, I want to give someone permission to view documents only, but not tag anything or only use a specific set of tags.

A great tool for our small to mid-size projects that do not warrant using something like Relativity. Benefits have been realized by helping to minimize client costs of an outside vendor.

Logikcull review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the interface is amazing. The support team is very responsive and helpful, and the FAQ's are a great resource.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the product has been very easy to use.

Helps for teaching a course and familiarizing students with the eDiscovery process. No installation required and the team is amazing.

Logikcull review by Arlene R.
Arlene R.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Tech Support is always on-hand to assist with case specific requests.

What do you dislike?

It can be challenging to build the appropriate search to yield the most accurate results. However, tech support is simply a click away. They have provided me with assistance in this regard.

I have been able to move through ESI in a rapid manner. The platform is very intuitive and user-friendly.

User in Law Practice

"New attorney using Logikcull as my first introduction to discovery."

What do you like best?

It is easy to figure out how to make custom searches and to locate specific documents. I also like the new feature to separate a saved search into pools for separate people.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the saved searches don't work quite the way I expect. Also, sometimes it can be slow and a little glitchy when you try to batch tag several documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the only program I have used but I really like it! I find it to be intuitive once you use it once or twice.

It makes it easy to keep track of what has been produced.

Logikcull review by Thom C.
Thom C.

"Good product and seems to be improving"

What do you like best?

Entirely cloud-based. Flexible and always improving. Good search and tagging functionality.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality could be improved -- more intelligent searches, more sophisticated de-duping, faster workflow on tagging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has emerged as the best document management solution for us as a non-profit, due to combination of cost and functionality.

We are a public interest law firm using Logikcull to review outgoing and incoming document productions, redact privileged documents, and generate document productions.

"eDiscovery Done Simple"

What do you like best?

Easy to use product from beginning to end. Ingest data quickly, assign users quickly, get users through data, quickly, get productions out the door quickly... The product works as promised & si fast, did I mention fast?

What do you dislike?

Not so much a knock on the product, but just getting adjusted to a review model which doesn't use a grid view or metadata sort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. You won't regret it.

Review documents quickly & within litigation budget

Logikcull review by Emanuel G.
Emanuel G.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness is key in my industry. Logikull knocks that out of the park.

What do you dislike?

Wish I had known about them before, would have worked with them earlier.

Ability to turn around very large projects in much shorter time.

Logikcull review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Great review tool"

What do you like best?

I have used most if not all the current review platforms, and Logikcull is one of the best. The search functions and data capability are excellent.

What do you dislike?

From time to time, the review panes are a little wonky, but for the most part, it is usually not a problem.

Have used this platform on many cases, large and small.

Logikcull review by Valerie D.
Valerie D.

"USER FRIENDLY PLATFORM"

What do you like best?

User friendly. Logikcull representatives are very helpful and responsive to all inquires.

What do you dislike?

It is not up to date with certain features as other platforms for review tools

No business problems - very quick to response to customer inquiries.

"Logikcull Use"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using Logikcull. I use it for document review as well as getting ready for trial. It makes it very easy to organize categories of documents for depositions or trial use.

What do you dislike?

Sometime, Logikcull can be a little slow when I log in remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be patient with the system. It can take time to adjust to a new platform, but it is well worth it!

I am not exactly solving business problems. But, I have made document review more cost efficient for my clients. The benefits realized are lower costs and happier clients.

"Fantastic resource"

What do you like best?

the search and tagging functions are very helpful

What do you dislike?

That you can't get near duplicates, we have a lot of documents with an extra space and I would like to know.

time and cost savings

User in Legal Services

"Great document review product"

What do you like best?

Easy UI that anyone can use to quickly upload, convert, review, and produce documents. Great download options. Very accessible troubleshooting and user assistance by phone, email, and online chat.

What do you dislike?

Processing time for conversion of uploads can vary, so plan ahead. Fees are the same regardless of whether you are converting documents or maintaining (storing) them on the website for review after conversion has taken place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying instead of license-based software, both from a cost and convenience stand-point.

Document conversion and review for production in response to discovery requests.

User in Law Practice

"Logikcull - First Time User"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to tag items with multiple tags, and the fact that when you cull documents out of your batch they are not lost, but can be re-visited if needed. Group tagging is also very efficient.

What do you dislike?

The constant refreshing and updating of results creates a lag that can at times be buggy. Also, I would like to see an option to undo an action, and sort tags based on most recent activity.

Logikcull allows for speed and efficiency, leading to large quantities of work being done quickly.

Logikcull review by Administrator

"LogicKull gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, it is very easy to upload files, review documents , tag documents and export documents.

What do you dislike?

Adding users to a dataset could be a bit easier, would be better if I could bulk add a user to a dataset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to use platform, without all of the screen clutter (extra features) of the competitors.

Enabling my customers to review my findings easily

Logikcull review by Consultant

"logikcull "

What do you like best?

the ease of working through the platform

What do you dislike?

that you can't actually check out batches and it's hard to see if you missed coding a document with out running a search

Document review

Logikcull review by Administrator

"Intuitive Document Review Platform"

What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly, and is a powerful tool to review and produce a lot of documents.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while for the system to upload and process large volumes of documents, but once uploaded the system runs pretty smoothly. Batch coding could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the opportunity to try it out.

This is an efficient system to review large amounts of documents.

Administrator in Law Practice

"Logikull - meets some needs"

What do you like best?

Logikull is an inexpensive platform that is useful for small to medium sized cases.

What do you dislike?

Some of the search capabilities are less than optimal. Updated display functions not applicable to existing cases

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their support

E-discovery and document management

Logikcull review by Mark M. W.
Mark M. W.

"Chapter 11 bankruptcy attorney"

What do you like best?

available on-line, efficient document review system.