Logimax WMS

WMS Foundation is a browser-based system that includes complete inventory control functionality plus integrated RF data collection, report writing and web portal access.

Work for Logimax WMS?

Learning about Logimax WMS?

Logimax WMS Reviews

Ask Logimax WMS a Question
Showing 1 Logimax WMS review
Logimax WMS review by User in Computer Software

"Great WMS for IBM Platform"

What do you like best?

Logimax WMS works on the IBM as/400 platform and integrates well with the ERP and TMS systems I use in my warehouse.

What do you dislike?

Logimax Software has been serving my company well, and I haven't had a major complaint with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a software that still runs well on the IBM platform and can handle your warehouse this is the right one for you. My warehouse is now under control and my employees can handle the software.

Logimax WMS helps me take control of my warehouse and manages my inventory, accounting and helps me save money on shipping.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Logimax WMS

What Warehouse Management solution do you use?

Learning about Logimax WMS?

* We monitor all Logimax WMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.