Jive

Jive

Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions.

Work for Jive?

Learning about Jive Hosted VoIP?

Jive Reviews

Ask Jive Hosted VoIP a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 418 Jive Hosted VoIP reviews
Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Salesperson misrepresented capabilities "

What do you like best?

For example, I needed to keep the 2-digit extension numbers I currently have because they are printed on business cards and other places. That's just one example. Deciding to cancel during my "free 60 day trial" after determining the system will not in fact do what I need, I first sent an email requesting cancellation May 17, 2018. No response. I sent a follow up May 22 which was responded to on May 23rd saying it would be assigned to the "Resolution Team". On May 30th, I requested a status update from Customer (no)Service. C. Today, June 27, 40 days after initially requesting cancellation, I receive an email telling me I need to complete a form online, which is required to cancel, which I have now done. What a bunch of BS trying to deal with this company. Wow! Terrible.

What do you dislike?

I feel that I was misled by the sales person. I called to add a second phone and was given a very good price for the phone but was not informed that adding a second phone would double my monthly charges. I have one phone number and 1 user. Had I been advised that there would be a monthly charge for the second phone I wouldn't have made the purchase. When I contacted billing support I was transferred to the "Resolutions" department. The person I spoke with was very pleasant and professional but was unable to offer me a resolution without first "digging into it". At this point I am waiting to hear back.

There are some things that are fine about it but there are other things that aren't. It's hard to tell when individuals are on the phone. If I need to transfer a call, I can't. Most of our cell phones are the Pelicans and I can't tell if someone else is on the other line. We had many problems when we 1st started but because it was a new system. I've disappointed by that at all. The reps are always very nonprofessional and they don't try to resolve issues as quickly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jive
Jive Hosted VoIP review by jacqueline w.
jacqueline w.

"Great performance at a great cost"

What do you like best?

Before we switched to a VOIP phone system, I reviewed 7 other providers. I was tired of the a la cart pricing scemes, because it was going to be a pain to manage. Jive makes it to where everyone can have as little or as many features as I want them to, which makes management so much easier. Making the transition was great. You get a dedicated team that makes sure to get you answers. The system itself is so easy to use, I was able to set up most of it myself, even though the team was there to help if I needed them to.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of key features that need to be added. Right now transfer doesn't have a tone, so that's really annoying to my users. Our other phone system had an option to have calls within the system auto pickup to intercom, JIVE doesn't have this. Quite honestly my boss almost had us cancel our service due to this because it puts a lot more work back on the receptionist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Catalouge a day of phones use for receptionists, and make sure the nuances of the features are to your liking. They are young and growing but will get there now that Logmein is behind them.

All three of our offices are connected. People can use their cell phone and make it look like it's coming from in the office. I can edit our portal easily without having to pay a firm thousands of dollars to do it for me. It's a vast improvement from what we had, but a little bummed about the lack of auto pickup to intercom within the system.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Rick B.
Rick B.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

The advanced features of the phone and the service

What do you dislike?

Lengthy hold times when I call for support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

communication with remote offices

"Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Support, when all VoIP systems are similar in function.

What do you dislike?

No comprehensive display of off-hook tied to settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, great support.

Dialer with CRM

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Disappointing."

What do you like best?

Visual auto attendant design. Visual auto attendant design.

What do you dislike?

Unexplained charges applied to my bill. Unexplained charges applied to my bill.

Phone system.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"Jive is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Great onboarding and very user friendly system dashboard to be able to create, change and manage all aspects of our communications.

What do you dislike?

To do call recordings, you have to connect to an Amazon AWS S3 bucket and dealing with Amazon was a painful process, so I hope they change to their own storage for call recordings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, Jive has done a great job from onboarding to ongoing support. They are always accessible and provide the right solution at the right time. Then they always follow up with knowledge-based articles or they actually send me the proper steps to walk through a process.

We had a traditional on premise phone switch and it was getting old as well as the expensive to support. We compared replacing the on premise with cloud phone systems and it was clear the amount of savings and flexibility would be to go with a cloud-based system. We evaluated a few Cloud phone providers and Jive was by far the winner based on price, feature set, and ease of use. One benefit beyond those listed above was that we are able to get local numbers for all our clients located throughout the US, so their clients could dial a local number and it is all easily routed to our reps - awesome simplicity!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Bryant P.
Bryant P.

"Jive is Great"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and Support is great. Real helpful and always understanding of your concernes

What do you dislike?

don't like not using them sooner. Should have switched sooner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on the Jive Train

Cost and Ease of use for our users

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Good service for capturing call data"

What do you like best?

Jive provides functionality that allows us to capture metadata regarding the call that is useful in our marketing and analytical efforts.

What do you dislike?

Not sure how much of this the fault of the service, but we have dropped calls despite working with Jive to resolve them. Jive tech support was very good at identifying problems in our network that allowed for dropped calls, and they don't happen nearly as often, but they still happen.

It's important for us to know which number the caller used to contact us, when and what happened with the call. We capture a lot of data per call and it can get overwhelming sometimes. Jive makes that data collecting easier.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Jive is Great"

What do you like best?

Dial Plan management is simple. Easy to add new hardware. Wide support of phones.

What do you dislike?

Since they are now owned by same company as Goto meeting login gets a bit strange when trying to access systems with different email addresses attached.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work.

Functional Dial Tree. Provides corporate features without a lot of complexity.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Denise K.
Denise K.

"Very satisfied after several years of quality service"

What do you like best?

We have had a Jive hosted VoIP solution at more than 10 sites for several years. I continue to be very satisfied with the call quality as well as customer service and support.

What do you dislike?

I cant really think of anything I dislike. Of course I'd love to save some $$ but when posting our RFPs, Jive is very competitive and offers a fair price. I am hopeful that the change to LogMeIn will not reduce service and support quality but only enhance it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Jive. We are very fortunate to have Kelly as our customer service rep, and I highly recommend her, but I am sure there are others at Jive who are as professional and conscientious.

We had an old PBX that needed to be replaced. The Jive solution allows us to have a current solution but not pay outright for an on premise phone system. A standard monthly fee with no billing surprises is very nice. In the past we had to pay for service if any phone system problems or adds/moves/changes. Those fees were always an unknown. With Jive, all support is included, so no surprises.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Great Product and Great Service!"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to personalize everything and I love that my calls are directed to my phone when I'm out of the office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything has been great so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the change! It is the best product and service I have ever used.

Before Jive we did not have an extension for each office, there wasn't a proper answering voice mail for messages to get to the right person and it's great to have the freedom to manage calls away from your desk.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Great VOIP solution and easy set up."

What do you like best?

I have had a dedicated rep help me through every step of the way. Jive is also very quick to respond to any questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I had a sales rep reach out to me and try to set up a different account within Jive. I was able to speak to a manager and get it resolved quickly.

Occasional bad call quality which may be due to our internet. Ease of use adjusting dial plan and training new employees.

"Jive Review"

What do you like best?

Jive is really easy to set up and configure and has plenty of options that we didnt see when we were using freepbx.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how we cant really see calls that went missed when someone calls a ring group without going to a 3rd party vendor. I also don't like how we dont get a reminder or a notification when our Jive web app logged us out.

One of the problems that we were having is that when we would transfer a call it would show the employee who transferred it as the caller instead of the true caller. We have don't need to forward calls to phones anymore with the Jive mobile app.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Any issues I have, are always resolved and they provide nice incentives to existing customers.

What do you dislike?

Long periods of time involved in working with technicians

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, it's better to try something and then dislike it rather than not giving anything a shot and missing good opportunities.

I'm able to use my personal phone and business phone number on one device through the app without mixing the two - this is the best benefit!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"great business"

What do you like best?

Great phone service, and great customer service. I love the platform, very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Phones sometimes disconnect and I have to restart them to reconnect

The platform makes it very easy to set the ways the calls come into the office, and easy setting up my queues

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Simply and Sophisticated with Superb Support"

What do you like best?

The product is very user friendly and highly functional. But what I love most is the price and the support. It's hard to imagine all of this being possible with so little per month, and from a company with extreme credibility in this space, but that is Jive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to pay less to add more people to the plan, but I know that is unrealistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ignore the reviews you see online. This product is great and affordable and the support team is second to none. The system is highly configurable and can handle any situation you can throw at it. What I like most is the graphical user interface that lets you route calls any way you like. By simply dragging and dropping the icons, you can make the system do anything you want in real time. Just make your changes and press save - and your system updates automatically.

It runs my company when it's open and when it's closed and it keep me connected 24x7. I was able to get my company phone online in a matter of hours with little or no upfront costs or effort.

"Painless and helpful"

What do you like best?

The person on the phone working to solve my issues was so patient and prepared to problem shoot my few issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the service was amazing. If I could complain I wouldn't.

The ability to make calls as needed and receive faxes.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Rashid W.
Rashid W.

"Review"

What do you like best?

The reliability is pretty good. The cloud is pretty fast and responsive, unlike the previous service that used. I also like to the caller ID feature. I also like the cordless phones that I was able to be provided along with the service.

What do you dislike?

The call long could be better. The ease of use for the auto-attendant could be easier to use. I still do not have it setup exactly the way I would like it to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide better support

Organization issues with phone calls. In the past, we had issues with call history and logs. We would often miss calls due to the lagging of the system that we used.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Nice multi featured phone system"

What do you like best?

The system is very Flexible. Nice seitp interface

What do you dislike?

The softphone is clunkly. Should be a way to use a different softphone without paying for another device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand differences and cost structure

Auto attendant, Faxing, conference calls, scheduling

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Nathaniel M.
Nathaniel M.

"Great platform for startups"

What do you like best?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Administration portal!! It was so easy to get the company up and running and clearly understand where each call is going to end up. Dial plan design is the BEST! You drag and drop your options to fit your call flow style. I was even able to route Spanish language calls to a completely different experience in English, so every caller understands clearly what to expect - and prep the representative to answer in the correct language. That is good design!

Also, to be honest, cost was a major factor. Jive is HALF the cost of our current phone bill with Ring Central. That's a big deal for VOIP services, and a big win for customers!

What do you dislike?

As a Medical company, we had quality issues that we could not work around because we have clinical staff who may have to guide callers towards emergency services. about 11% of our calls had static on the line, a dropped call, or volume issues for unknown reasons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to

At present, we've discontinued Jive and hope call quality will improve. During trial, we managed to build a solid solution to the language barriers of the patients we work with. Each patient can get the best level patient care over the phone by prepping both parties through well-designed dial plans.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Solid VOIP, great customer service"

What do you like best?

I am new to VOIP, so needed lots of help and continue to need help learning the system and doing set up. I got and get so much help from JIVE tech support, they are great. Always happy to help, always there!! And if the person on the phone cannot immediately help me they pass the call along or do a follow up. Very impressed.

What do you dislike?

The main thing that my team does not like about VOIP in general is twofold -- we cannot see that someone has picked up the phone -- we have a single number that anyone in the office can answer. And then we cannot see if someone is on the phone. With our old land line system we used 4 lines and could see when someone picked up, when someone was on the phone and what lines were in use. Other than that there is a little difference in quality. The VOIP has more hang up issues and periodic lack of service, where the AT&T lines we had before were actually fuzzier day-to-day. Overall JIVE has been great.

Cost!!!! Way less expensive.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Doug M.
Doug M.

"Great system with Great pricing benefits"

What do you like best?

Ease of use after setup plus quality of communications

What do you dislike?

Initial set up is tough but now that we have four separate business on set up is relatively dimple

No problems with system

System works as presented

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Peter T.
Peter T.

"Jive 2"

What do you like best?

The price and flexibility of the basic system. Althouigh it may be just one user, the program is flexible enough to accommodate the field of 9 engineers and technicians.

What do you dislike?

Cost of adding additional external lines - I would have liked to add additonal users but considering there is a cost of each additional user, it was cost prohibitive with the number of additonal users.

Centralizing external communications

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"A good switch!"

What do you like best?

Switching phone service is always difficult especially for non tech people like me. jive's customer service has been great in helping me make a difficult process as easy as possible. If you are going to make the switch from another provider utilize the Jive customer service without hesitation. It will make the move easier as the process isn't completely intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The process wasn't very intuitive - It would be nice if there was a complete step by step from porting to onboarding for the non tech person in a small company like ours (or a single contact that would hand hold from port to final installation). The process seemed so daunting that at times I second guessed if this was the right decision given the addition to my workload to make the transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please see my Review.

We moved from DialPad to Jive. The phone quality is sooo much better. Getting GoToMeeting integrated with the service sealed the deal for us!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Alba María D.
Alba María D.

"Absolutely Great Solutions for small companies"

What do you like best?

They have a great service, for a great price and the customer service es one of the best I ever work ever. The accesability to the plataform and the interface are very frendly, easy to use and work with. I like the posibility of doing several things at the same time on the plataform becasue. Multitask is a very important part of our daily work. They are fully bilingual so that makes it easier to listen to them in my own language. Absolutely Great Solutions for small companies. In our experience we are an Outbound CallCenter and with the softphone and the jives applicaction save a lot of money, because didn´t had to buy expencive IP Phones and we get the job perfectly done.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is to much protocol to add or remove services from your PBX, especially to remove it, but they get the job done. A couple of emails will do the trick, persistence is part of our job anyway. You can reduce the process by calling their customer service phone line and request what you need to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I´m still getting use-to the new admin platform. Please don´t change it and I use to use the Jive´s comunications softphone, i was so much better than Jitsi or xlite.

Interantional comunications. I´m located in Mexico and work with some people in the USA, so instead of paying a ridiculous amount of money in international dailing We got JIVE

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Aileen M.
Aileen M.

"customer service"

What do you like best?

I have been very happy with the level of support when contacting Jive's customer service. They are knowledgeable and very willing to help.

What do you dislike?

Our phones have gone down a couple of times out of the blue and need to be reset to come back online. Not sure the cause, but I am working with tech support to resolve it. It would be great if our CRM database would link to the Jive app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the tech support for help in setting up.

We love the flexibility of the PBX Administration.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Great service and ease of use"

What do you like best?

We have multiple locations through south Georgia and the Jive system allows us to route calls to specific locations based on dial plans or extension dialing. This system is easy to setup and deploy.

What do you dislike?

In order for the Jive system to work properly you will need to make sure your router is on their approved router list. I was not informed of this when I first signed up and had to switch routers in 2 locations. Some Linksys models are not supported. Also, Jive is unable to port some numbers in certain areas. I had two locations that Jive could not port the phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Jive. Ease of use, deployment, and cost effective for small to medium sized businesses.

We can now route calls to different departments, such as billing, tech support, administration, etc, without having separate phone numbers and making the calls each time. We just dial an extension or for customers, transfer to that extension.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Great Customer and Technical Support"

What do you like best?

representatives were friendly, patient and educated me on best processes on ip phone system

What do you dislike?

i did not dislike anything about the system

cost effectiveness of telephone services needed to operate medical practice

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Agency
Agency

"Awesome VOIP system "

What do you like best?

I love all the features on the phones and how made our district more technologically advanced than the antiquated system we had before

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the phones do have a crackly sound.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable top of the line VOIP service and phones, perfect for a school district!

Being able to transfer to teachers voicemails helps parents feel listened to. We also have a huge savings on the cost of the service compared to our local phone company's exorbitant rates.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"I have no IT or VIOP experience & Jive made this a seamless transition for our firm ."

What do you like best?

I get an answer to my questions/issues during my communication at the time of call

What do you dislike?

Maybe a little too much waiting time on hold when i make a service question call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Value, ease of use & understanding

1st & foremost, $, Quality of calls are better with Jive than w/ Vonage., (the choppy sounds during calls they couldn't fix) The choppy sounds are now gone, (probably new switch) Wow, that was difficult to figure out Vonage!! We now have more freedom & accessibility w/ PBX. Not completely at mercy of provider

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.

"Perfect Fit For Us"

What do you like best?

We have spoken to many different companies and used Ring Central in the past. The cost is far cheaper than others we have inquired about or used before and we get almost all the same features (all of the ones that we use). Especially as a smaller office, we do not need all the extra features that automatically come with other company costs and JIVE allows us to use everything we need for a great deal.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes takes awhile to get an answer on technicial issues but normally not longer than a day. When we were on-boarding, we were able to talk to some one right away and assumed it would always be that way. Although, it is still not a long turn around time for response. Some of their features we use such as the app is in BETA mode and has some hiccups but they have been transparent by letting us know they are working to fix them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the features for what you need and use on a daily basis and compare it to the prices to see if it is a great fit for you. Personally feel it is exceptionally great for smaller offices.

We use it as a phone service and like the ability to talk with patients when we are not in the office. It is very convenient for us and creates a smoother transition from our days off to our clinical days because we are only in the office 3 days a week.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Julio C.
Julio C.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

Very easy to connect my extension to my cell when out of the office

What do you dislike?

Nothing applicable, system is very friendly

Missing calls

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"Flexible, great support, and good pricing"

What do you like best?

Jive has been great so far--we moved over from our previous telco provider because of pricing. Jive cut that cost by 40%.

What do you dislike?

We have a fairly complex phone tree (landlines ring for 15 seconds then it transfers to cell phones for certain numbers). Our customers have said that the rings go dead for about 3 seconds when this transfer occurs and it can be confusing.

Communications with customers? It's pretty standard.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Owais R.
Owais R.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Their customer support is very prompt. Whenever I call their support, my concerns have always been resolved well in time. Soft Phone service is also excellent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I'm very happy with the services so far. Highly recommend Jive for different businesses who are in need of such services.

Flawless service

"Outstanding Service"

What do you like best?

Got rid of another VOIP company because of horrible service. Hired jive and never looked back. Outstanding Customer Service and all the phones came pre-provisioned. made my life so simple!

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. I can't think of anything so far that I dislike about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait to make the change.

We are a busy Law Firm that needs constant communication with our clients. The phones are easy to use and even move around if we need to. I can actually take my phone home and with a simple phone call to customer service, I can work from home and nobody's even aware that I'm not in the office.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Customer Support is very helpful and available when needed

What do you dislike?

Intergrations are half hearted and do not do a great job with listed third parties like zoho

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make integrations functional

IP telephony, IVR

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Great tech support and unbeatable prices for hardware"

What do you like best?

The tech support team is very knowledgeable and eager to help solve any issues. The discounts on the hardware is huge saving our company thousands.

What do you dislike?

The sales teams isn't knowledgeable with technical questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a 2 month trial to see if it meets the needs of the business.

Communication with customers. No missed calls. More willing to make calls and communicate with coworkers.

"Jive"

What do you like best?

The ease and use of online PBX system is great. I dont ever feel like I am alone when it comes to technical assistance. Everyone Ive talked is nice and welcoming.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do have any complaints when it comes to jive, they are relief from the previous PBX vendor we had. Only thing I wish was there be a notification system when a phone goes down but definitely still a great product.

We use jive for our conference room phones and we got a promotion for GoTomeeting and we are using that. The benefits of having a great functioning PBX system.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by User

"Great Experience with Jive"

What do you like best?

Whenever our office needs help with our phone system or if there is an issue, Jive employees go out of their way to help us out, and the problem always gets resolved asap.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a "cheat" sheet for all functions of the phones.

Quick and easy access to voicemail, transferring to co-workers phones.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good Quality and Best Support"

What do you like best?

Quality of call is very good and the customer support person and supporting very great manner.

What do you dislike?

All are fine, There is no negative things

Quality of line

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Kelley  C.
Kelley C.

"Too many problems"

What do you like best?

I do not have many positive things to say about Jive except that I can place a phone call when I need to.

What do you dislike?

I really hate Jive as a phone system. I have many issues whether I use the program online, or if I use the app on my phone. I have problems sounding like a robot, i have problems with my phone ringing only once before our member gets sent to voicemail. I have problems being logged into the call queue twice. I have problems hearing our members when they call in. Members have problems hearing me when they call in. I CAN NOT SEE WHO IS IN THE CALL QUEUE ON MY PHONE. So. Many. Issues. So many problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not buy this product. At all.

We need to have a phone for our members to call us. That's why we use Jive.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Jiven with Jive"

What do you like best?

I love the app on my phone! It works well when my internet is down!

What do you dislike?

A bad internet connection will affect the phone quality

Communication with members

Jive Hosted VoIP review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Profits over People"

What do you like best?

Clear talking lines, decent tech support, good (yet time-consuming) onboarding. Support customer service, until the issue of money came up.

What do you dislike?

Their sales fit me into a contract well beyond my needs. I reviewed records and see how it ended up there, but nonetheless, be VERY careful with what you sign with them. The service is fine, but they are absolutely hawkish about protecting their contractual income- don't expect the "Resolution Manager" (Heidi Harris in my case) to be able to do the right thing. They put profits over customer service- wasting my time and money. Wish I never began with them. Then, after posting this review, she went silent on me, not even replying to my emails with the resolution that I agreed to. Today escalated it further after many wasted emails to her. Still waiting for resolution- even when I agreed to one of their offers. (I had to agree to another full year of service just to get the agreement adjusted to accurately reflect my real number of phone lines now- as they had me sign a 6-month obligation to a specific amount of lines- which was and is beyond my personnel capacity).

Another dislike, although minor, is the incredible amount of time I had to put into setting up the system. In retrospect, I might've chosen a more out-of-the-box solution.

Wanted a phone system with the functionality of an office system that could easily include an employee of mine that worked remotely (across town). Wanted a system that was reliable and reasonably priced.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Frankchesco L.
Frankchesco L.

"The most boundary pushing, uncomplicated, and feature rich VoIP System out there"

What do you like best?

EVERYTHING. We use conferences bridges all the time and what's fantastic about it is that you never have to start and close sessions! You just leave it as an extension for your auto attendant to direct to and you can have instant conference calls with ease and breeze.

What do you dislike?

Something small is that because of so many rapid amazing changes that Jive is making they still haven't completely transferred over from their old system. i still have to sign in through there and click the admin button in order to get to the new interface. Same thing with the user interface. There's just so many urls that redirect

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a system that keeps things simple while giving you the most benefit. I definitely think jive created a great product and Im so glad they are now a part of LogMeIn because now we can have VIDEO CONFERENCE CALLING AS WELL.

Simplified cost. Theres no extra this and extra that. The price you are given is the price you pay and you don't have to worry about having to pay for more just because they added a new feature

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

I like the Jive interface and admin controls. Fairly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you call for a tech issue, you have to talk to someone to give you a ticket # to talk to someone else. Also, every time I have called, I feel like the reps are moving at a turtles pace.

I realized that we can fax through Jive and there are conference bridging options.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Kathlina V.
Kathlina V.

"Best Service out there"

What do you like best?

Once you guys are contacted you are all over our issue. fix it in a short time

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while. I get someone that doesn't know what they are doing. or just needs to direct us what to do a little faster

Our phone went offline or the Ip address for some reason on our end got changed. it took them mins to fix

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Mary W.
Mary W.

"Jive provides good service "

What do you like best?

Courteous, efficient and professional personnel

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes or issues with this organization

Haven’t had any business problems

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Nadine B.
Nadine B.

"Easy & Efficient"

What do you like best?

The ease of getting questions answered and technical help is really nice! I am new to this type of system and really appreciate how easy it is to get someone to assist me with whatever questions I have.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I do not like about Jive. It takes a little while to learn everything but that's is true with anything new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This may seem like a lot to learn, it was for me! The support team is always very professional, patient and helpful!

I like the fact when people call, I am not the one who has to redirect calls. I had to do that at my previous job and I can get so much more work done this way.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Margaret M.
Margaret M.

"Excellent customer care"

What do you like best?

That I can always get hold of a "live" person no matter what time I call. Their reps are always friendly, know what they are doing and spend however long it takes to resolve the issue.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a substantial wait time on hold.

We had tried Charter for our phone service and it was very expensive. So we switched to cell phones so we didn't have to keep forwarding the phones when we were away from the office. That bill was even higher. So we switched to Jive and have all the services and convenience for an excellent rate

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Motion Pictures and Film
Administrator in Motion Pictures and Film

"Great product, website, and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I find the website very user friendly. Customer service is easy to reach, quick, and super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, honestly. I am quite happy with everything.

I've been helped with setting up voicemails, removing lines, and figuring out how to forward calls.

Learn more about Jive

Jive Videos

Learning about Jive?

* We monitor all Jive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.