LogMeIn Rescue

LogMeIn Rescue

By the time you receive a request for tech support, that employee or customer has already begun watching the clock. Solve their issue and return their sanity quickly with the most innovative remote support solution in the industry.

Work for LogMeIn Rescue?

Learning about LogMeIn Rescue?

LogMeIn Rescue Reviews

Showing 44 LogMeIn Rescue reviews
LogMeIn Rescue review by Michael  M.
Michael M.

"Whatever did we do before there was LogMeIn Rescue?"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can resolve over 95% of my customer support issues without ever putting my outside clothes on. Yay Pajamas! The ease of access, and the efficency of the data connection makes it possible to do useful support while tethered to a cell phone in an airport lounge.

What do you dislike?

There is an ability to store remote computer configurations, but it does not integrate with a high security password manager, so i still have to remember or write down all the credentials. Room for improvement here

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the need to support desktop applications for users who are technically challenged, this is a very good solution. The connection process is not so complicated as to be beyond the skills of even the most technically underperforming client,

This really helps when the problem with the software is actually in the wetware, between the customers ears. It's amazing how they can ignore big red flashing error boxes as "normal" I use Log me In Rescue for Customer training, backups, remote configuration, and custom "On the Spot" coding and SQL queries.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LogMeIn Rescue
LogMeIn Rescue review by Gary B.
Gary B.

"Logmein Rescue"

What do you like best?

We love how easy it is to get a customer connected. It is the #1 reason we chose it over others.

What do you dislike?

Unattended access sometimes acts up on networking and when we CTRL-ALT-DEL and log in, as it logs us in, it kicks us out and when we reconnect, we have to CTRL-ALT-DEL again... and it gets in a loop. We have to use another product to break the cycle

Also, the time tracker would be nice for a pause option. Sometime we start a process and walk away from it, we don't want to track PC run time, only our operators time using it. So it would be nice to pause/restart the clock and still be able to see the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When transferring a connection to another tech, make it more visible than just the small green dot blinking. It's easily overlooked.

General IT Services and problem solving for customers remotely. It has been very helpful in growing our business.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

LogMeIn Rescue review by Amy H.
Amy H.

"Logmein Rescue a great tool for remoting in to users computers."

What do you like best?

Logmein is a great tool to login remotely and help a users with problems they maybe having with their computer hardware or a software issue. You can lunch the desktop mode and have access to the user's desktop and you can also communicate with the user by sending each other instant messages. It also provides several ways of gaining remote access to the users computer. You can record the session with the user also.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be slow to connect, users sometimes have to answer a series of questions depending upon which method you use to connect. I also dislike the cost, Logmein Rescue can be expensive depending upon how many agent licenses you purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Logmein a try. It's a great tool for aiding you in offering great technical support for your users.

We are solving a lot of users problems with Logmein, for computers problems with hardware, software, email problems and a lot more. The benefits of using Logmein give us the benefit to login also anywhere to help users.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Lynn T.
Lynn T.

"Very helpful in supporting our clients"

What do you like best?

The integrated dashboard lets you control a client's computer, do file transfers, or share your own screen all from one place. There is also a built in chat.

I also like the ease of the 6 digit code that can be entered at our site for quick support.

What do you dislike?

Not much! The customization features for adding to your website are a bit frustrating, but we were able to master it after some trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the ability to work with the technology a bit, it's a perfect fit for anyone needing to provide quick remote support. It's very easy for your customers, it's just a little harder for you to get it set up.

We support clients on the desktop software we write, and sometimes accessing their computers is the only way.

LogMeIn Rescue review by David L.
David L.

"LogMeIn Rescue saves us time and money many times over."

What do you like best?

The best part of LoMeIn Rescue is the ease of use for our users. Most can grasp being walked through starting a remote session.

What do you dislike?

The mobile remote support still seems "clunky" and unusable for some platforms. We also have issues with unattended access not working over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a help-desk or remote administrative solution across many PCs or Macs, this is for you.

As an IT support company, we've managed to solve issues from helping a user through small issues all the way up to troubleshooting server issues and virus removal. The file transfer feature along with remote log viewing and being able to pull in a third-party tech has been most beneficial.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"LogMeIn Rescue gives us the tools to remotely help."

What do you like best?

LMI Rescue is great for connecting with users and providing high-level customer support. Through a simple download and install process, you can be connected with a customer's computer to troubleshoot and help them resolve various issues. You can also send files back and forth as needed or share URLs through a simple macro programming so that you can quickly help a user find answers to common questions. Additionally, if you need to remotely access a computer when the user is not available, you can setup Unattended Access to the computer for a period of time (or indefinitely). You can also view multiple monitors (if more than one is connected to the remote computer), allowing you to see everything coming out of the computer. Finally, there is the ability to gather information about the computer specs and to remotely shutdown or reboot, if the computer isn't responding.

What do you dislike?

When connecting a customer, it takes longer than with other similar programs as it has a series of prompts (at least 3) as well as a download file. It could be better automated. Additionally, it does take a lot of bandwidth and can be a challenge to use on lower-level internet connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is expensive compared to other solutions, but it also has the most features. It can be taxing when helping customers who aren't tech-savvy trying to get connected.

It allows us to walk through and show a user how to resolve an issue versus just explaining over the phone or via email.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator

"LMI is IT's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

The ability to store unattended access for different PCs that you support the most. Without having to walk a ton of users through rejoining a new session. The software is quick to launch and quick to get a connection to a remote PC even if the PC is having DNS issues.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to store credentials for unattended access. I also wish there was an asset management tool built into the software. I mean we are able to store the machines that we support and assign them to different techs, but no way to detail out deploy and replacement dates.

We are able to support over 40 remote locations without having to always roll a tech on-site. LMI saves us a great deal of time. I would say that about 99% of the issues that we face are able to be solved remotely instead of having to have a technician on-site.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Consultant

"Almost Perfect"

What do you like best?

There's a lot to like. LMI makes it super simple to connect to remote users and troubleshoot their system. It also helps me manage lists of my regular customers systems so that I can access them easily after hours to perform regular maintenance.

IF you are part of a support team, Rescue lets you easily transfer your session to another support representative, and it tracks the time you spend on each connection which helps with reporting.

What do you dislike?

iPhone support. Still a struggle to get a even a view on an iPhone. When you are trying to support someone who has an issue, there are too many steps to start a session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kick the tires with an eval before you buy. It is not an inexpensive product but if its features fit your workflow, then it's wort paying for.

I perform personalized/customized system management. The benefit with Rescue is I almost never need to physically go to a customer.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator

"Great remote access tool for my small business"

What do you like best?

My company like LogMeIn Rescue for it's ease of access and simplicity for our clients to establish a remote connection. LMIR is safe and secure from our experience and find it to be a value to ourselves and our clients. We also like the status and connectivity records of the devices we support.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the organizational aspects in the admin portal can be simpler. Maybe some tutorial tools can be implemented to make sure we are using the product to it's maximum potential. We do wish mobile support was included with our package. Also, we would also like some clarity about what other partner features are included since recent acquisitions with LMIR.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Examine all possible protocols and features with the product.

KNECTECH solve many issues, mainly with LMIR's basic function of remote access. We have also determined it helps our support team collaborate by sharing connections.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator

"Computer Support Company Review"

What do you like best?

We've used the program for over 5 years with great results.

Its easy for our clients to give us access to their system and it allows us to handle more service calls during the day.

We have many computers on unattended access which also works out great for handling our clients with Servers.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app. It would be tough to run it on a phone I understand but a tablet would be handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile access for tablets mainly.

Logmein Rescue is probably 80% of our business. We have changed from an onsite company to one that handles mostly remote service calls.

It allows for 1 person to handle many clients at one time.

The reporting is the other problem with had for many years with remote programs. Logmein Rescues has solved all of that so we don't miss any billable time.

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Log MeIn Rescue"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Log MeIn Rescueis its ease of installation. Once it is installed, you can quickly load the application and establish a remote desktop connection for troubleshooting. I also like that there is a built in chat feature which helps quickly transfer lines of code or other text. Or lets you communicate if a phone is not available.

What do you dislike?

My only real dislike is that you have to run the install file each time, but it loads quickly. This also may not work on slow networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is my favorite product for screen sharing and establishing a remote desktop connection with another user. It has made troubleshooting a breeze and beats Bomgar in my opinion.

I solve the problem of establishing a line of visual communication between a tech support/engineer and myself when additional troubleshooting is necessary. The benefits I've realized is that it is the most efficient way to get to a final resolution.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Excellent resource to connect with a customer and assist them live."

What do you like best?

I appreciate that I can be on the phone with a customer, and provide them with a link via email, or a 6-digit unique pin number in order to connect with them right away. It's super convenient and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can sometimes seem challenging for some of our less computer-literate customers to effectively initiate the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found the LogMeIn Rescue product to be highly effective for the kind of support we do on a daily basis. With the versatile options they offer to get connected with our customers, I would strongly recommend this as a primary connection tool.

We are utilizing LogMeIn Rescue to resolve issues or concerns our customers are experiencing with the tradeshow management software we support. It has benefitted us in that we are able to assist a customer immediately, instead of receiving their issue via email or voicemail, and addressing it after the fact.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Aaron T.
Aaron T.

"A Great Remote Technician/Assistance Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the multiple ways you're able to start client sessions. By PIN Code, Email, Hyperlink, or SMS (Mobile). All sessions are seamless and very easy to navigate/control the device you're in. Also has a nice feature allowing you to quietly monitor/view any technicians open sessions. This is especially important when mentoring a fellow up and coming IT member.

What do you dislike?

Not very much... but if you want me to nitpick....Never been one to like a ton of flare, this app opens to a homescreen with giant icons and a ton of text... Would be nice if this stuff could be hidden or was a one time prompt.

The ability to seamlessly support all devices in our ORG no matter where we are logistically in the world. Save time and money (onsite trips).

LogMeIn Rescue review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"Clunky Program But Great Features"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to add unattended access to any computer I need so that I can access them with out the users completing the connection process each time. Really cuts down on frustration.

What do you dislike?

Some side features seem really clunky and inefficient. The file transfer protocol is difficult to navigate for example. Also seems to take a minute to connect and can seem like it failed but you just need to wait longer.

Connecting with offsite users to fix issues that need our hands on attention. The ability to connect anywhere no matter their network is a life saver at times.

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Log Me In Rescue Customer and Tech Consoles "

What do you like best?

I love that it is somewhat easy to use. I deal with customers of all kinds on a regular basis and some are extremely comfortable with computers but most are not and I have found that this program is easy to use with customers of all kinds.

What do you dislike?

It could use a little bit less security at first download and run process

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend for anyone wanting a user friendly Remote Session

Taking remote access to a customers computer but still giving then the ability to control as well help be able to teach them how to use their computer weather then taking over and fixing it and leaving

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Information Technology and Services

"LogMeIn Rescue takes the cake in remote control software"

What do you like best?

I love everything. LMIR lets me use scripts to easily push programs and files I need to customer computers and run them immediately. I can use a file transfer to get over big files that the customer needs. I can work on multiple computers simultaneously in tabs next to each other. Sessions can be transferred back and forth between agents so customers can have a continuous experience without worrying about their session being dropped.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes without a reason, usually when putting a session on hold or trying to end a session. Its not THAT big of a deal because I can just reopen it and continue right where I left off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. LogMeIn Rescue is probably the best remote support tool I have ever used. I have used Teamviewer, Join Me, Remote Desktop, and GoTo Assist and LogMeIn takes the cake. The ability to use scripts and canned responses make the job so much easier.

We are able to remote control into customer computers to solve issues that they have. This implementation works way better than Teamviewer or any other remote control software I've used. Its very convenient.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Kenny A.
Kenny A.

"Log Me In to the Rescue!"

What do you like best?

The quick access for our clients to be able to access assistance from our technicians is perfect. The ability to reboot, have root access, blackout screens for certain processes that base level users should not be able to use, copy and paste from my terminal are great too! The timeout warnings when I get sidetracked with a different project.

What do you dislike?

The slightly sluggish performance. Not sure if it's run on Java still like it was in the past but it still has a bit of a bloated feel to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the price point get you down. It's completely worth it and having the ability to fluidly get connected to your clients is more than worth it! All you need to do is direct them to a website (or email them a link) and you're good to go.

I'm able to remotely troubleshoot non network related issues for clients. That's worth the price alone. Some clients I can manage across the country without leaving my chair and it still has the same affect. I'm realizing just how many simple fixes can be done remotely without it causing any real obstruction. I also use it as a training tool for clients so that we do not have to keep messing with the same issues over and over again.

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Sr. Technical Support Specialist II "

What do you like best?

The quickness and connection speeds of LMI rescue. If needed for external control for reboots and checking task manager of clients servers.

What do you dislike?

The search function. LMI updates a while ago and now it will only search one word rather than the string you type. If you add a second word, it makes that the primary search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform of your PC can handle the console.

I work for an EMR software company. We access hundreds of clients servers to perform maintenance on their individual applications.

Also use LMI to connect to individual pcs for local app troubleshooting.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

Up to 10 simultaneous support sessions, display sessions in separate windows, file transfers, event logs, overall reliability.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally unable to connect to computer; shows "connecting" status but no connection made. Ironically I can usually get on the same machine just fine using my Logmein Central account.

Any and all problems with my client's machines that don't require me to go onsite.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Lauren T. M.
Lauren T. M.

"Great way to remote access computers"

What do you like best?

I love that my tech support department from 8 hours away can log into my laptop remotely and find out why my computer is misbehaving.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. I think it is easy to use and very secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it. It is so easy to connect to our tech support representatives.

The business problem we are solving is the ability to diagnose and repair many computer issues remotely. I work from home and live 8 hours away from my employer headquarters. If I have an issue with my computer, i can ship it to them, but that means I am without the ability to work for at least a week.

The fact that my tech support team can log in and run tests/check my computer out is great. Many times they've solved simple problems just by logging in. They can also install new software or updates for me.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Rock solid remote support tool"

What do you like best?

It handles just about anything you can throw at it really well.

It's easy to use and in the rare event that you have an issue, their support is really good.

The console is really well thought out and lets you manage multiple simultaneous connections at the same time.

Unattended access is secure and made simple. This is particularly helpful for server access and remotely accessing desktops after hours.

The ability to offer support remotely using any of 5 ways:

a) through email

b) through a website and a one-time code.

c) by sending a link to a secure connection

d) by configuring unattended connections

e) by leaving a calling card on the user's desktop that they can click to be queued up

The console-

- The ability to look up all of the systems at a customer and open multiple sessions at the same time.

- the ability to leave a connection open on one system and then log in from another system and take over the console (and all open connections)

- The ability to log into the rescue portal from anywhere and any device to connect to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Most of these are not the fault of LMI but you have to be aware:

- Occasional issues with firewalls and anti-malware/anti-virus apps ... especially when dealing with non-technical users.

- IPhone support (but there currently is no way to remote to an iPhone without jailbreaking the phone)

- Occasional issues when Rescue is set up for unattended doesn't shut down properly, it leaves the service running and there is no way to automatically stop it and remove it so you can start a new session.

Pricing model- the product has enterprise features for supporting a fully functioning helpdesk with supervisor modes, screen sharing, and transfer capabilities- like a PBX for remote connections. I have a small shop and don't need any of that, yet they want to charge a significant extra fee ($400+/year/seat) to have the ability to access mobile devices (iPhone, android). For the times I need to access an android device I use team viewer and for iphones, I just have the users send a screen shot (a bit slower but net the same result as rescue). They really should have a small shop/individual user configuration.

Not so much a dislike but rather a wish- to have the ability to tile all the remote desktop connection windows with a single click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to Team Viewer- over time TV might be less costly if you don't upgrade to the next version each year, otherwise LMI is a more sophisticated product.

Everyone's needs are a bit different- certainly compare to teamviewer, bogmar and gotoassist and connectwise- they all have their strenghts and weaknesses.

Remote Support.

I almost never have to go onsite to support my customers. It saves time, money and allows my customers to use their systems during the day while I check/manage them at night.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Roman P.
Roman P.

"LogMeIn gets the job done, but could be streamlined"

What do you like best?

Runs quickly, light on system resources, familiarity

What do you dislike?

Interface is outdated and not very intuitive to navigate, could definitely use a redesign

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not worried about future innovation and just want something stable, it will serve you well. If you want improvements, you might want to look elsewhere.

We use LogMeIn Rescue for remote access in a helpdesk environment. It's a critical step in our process and has served us well for many years. I would consider it a standard-bearing software, but one that has perhaps gotten too comfortable with it's adoption.

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Information Technology and Services

"LogMeIn Rescue for Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was easy to access for clients - we had a button on top of our software help page.

What do you dislike?

The pricing was really high for a small company like ours - it also was a pain to have to wait for the access code to give the client when we wanted to jump quickly on a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large staff and large budget for client support than this is a great tool. Unfortunately, we decided to get off of it because of the price. We didn't really utilize all of the integrations that they offered, like FreshDesk, which may have made it more worth the cost.

We used it for our Customer Service team. It was a very valuable resource since its much simpler than using JoinMe Meetings and passing the presenter role. I liked that we were able to work on a clients desktop and share control of the screen.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"this has saved my life on so many occasions!"

What do you like best?

it's not device / OS agnostic. I was introduced to logmein rescue in 2007, and it's been my go - to solution ever since then. It runs on almost everything, and getting assistance to a user is a simple matter of getting them to the right URL and installing the logmein component if needed. I love the fact it's just a matter of what it says on the tin.

What do you dislike?

The only thing (and I'm just being picky) that i dont like is that occasionally getting the client to install sometimes conflicts with the users account rights, or the local group policy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The amount of systems that *cant run logmein rescue is so few, this should be a no - brainer. It's worth the money; if only to have one extra card to play when you're dealing with any users in the field - or you're in the field yourself and need to talk to a server.

It's worth having a pc to pre - install the technician console on!

Home working mostly. In a business where mobile working is becoming increasingly commonplace, having a equally mobile support solution is the way forward.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator

"Perfect Remote Assistance Software"

What do you like best?

It's well built- for about any support situation. Logs are viewable right there of every action, able to be supervised by a supervisor while in live support session. Supports both mobile OS and Windows/Mac.

What do you dislike?

It needs to support ChromeOS but other than that the price might be a bit high for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are costly and moving licensing in a direction that will likely cost an organization quite a sum.

Being able to remotely view and assist clients that are not connected within the organization. Supports a wide variety of devices.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Izzy B.
Izzy B.

"the best and most reliable remote support"

What do you like best?

its reliable and it works all the time, I tried all others including teamviewer, go2assist, screenconnect

What do you dislike?

its a bit on the pricey side, and talking to customer support is not that fruitful

Recommendations to others considering the product

negotiate a price for 3 years otherwise you might feel ripped off at renewal

I manage all my local pc's and remote pc's using recue with unattended access

LogMeIn Rescue review by David B.
David B.

"Excellent Remote Resource"

What do you like best?

The different options the tool allows including mobile devices

What do you dislike?

It doesn't auto switch computers to not sleep/hibernate when remoting in. File transfers can be slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve mobile tempting and allow more phones to use. Increase file transfer speeds

Easy back up remote tool we use when our primary doesn't work. This tool allows us to help customers with some mobile devices.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Easy to use for full remote control of computers"

What do you like best?

The easiest part is the install for the user. They click on a link and POOF its running.

The next is the ability to just 'view' or control as an admin and do the things needed to remotely troubleshoot an issue.

Super easy to also handle multiple sessions.

The ability to also reboot the computer and connect to it before the user logs in.

Integration with FreshService as well.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't automatically fix everything broken? ;-)

There's really no dislikes, it does what it does as advertised.

Remote support of user computers.

The benefit of being able to remotely support a user with the tools that don't have a lot of overhead and makes it easy to control reboot, send files, etc.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful and easy-to-use"

What do you like best?

- Love the Rescue Lens feature

- Powerful tool that allows our technicians to do many things remotely

- Love that we can remotely connect and reboot machine several times without needing the end user to be there in front of the machine the whole time

What do you dislike?

- Time it takes to set up connection especially when dealing with technology-challenged end users

- Wish the Mobile Support features were better for iOS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the price

- Ability to do more things remotely reduces the cost of sending someone onsite

- Rescue Lens feature speeds up time of resolution because we can see what the user/onsite tech sees.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Remote Support Tool"

What do you like best?

I have found LogMeIn Rescue to be the perfect tool for supporting remote clients technically. I love the file transfer tool and the ability to help our clients get connected so easily

What do you dislike?

There isn't must to dislike about the program other than the fact that it is expensive and I wouldn't be able to use it if our company didn't rely on it so heavily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there was any way of making the product less expensive, it may be the automatic choice for many others

Our business revolves around helping solve our customers with technical support. The faster we are able to help them, The happier our customers are. LogMeIn has proved to be very helpful in connecting to them fast and solving the problem without being onsite.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Frank E.
Frank E.

"Excellent resource for technical assistance"

What do you like best?

Excellent resource for technical assistance

What do you dislike?

Log Me In rescue does not have a lot of shortcomings would like to have video access with the user at the same time as troubleshooting the computer but aside from that everything works well

Log Me In rescue gives me the technical resources to troubleshoot and access Computers normally I would not be able to solve from remote location

LogMeIn Rescue review by Charles S.
Charles S.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

ease Of connection

Ease of use

Able to upload software to resolve issues

Able to connect to multiple computers

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. Logmein has come a long way over the years and I’m sure they’re one of the top IT softwares out in the market today’s

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great way to connect and resolve issues quickly.

I’m able to log into computers, see what’s going on, upload software I’d needes to resolve the issues.

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Great tool for remote support inside the cloud"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product is great. It allows outside user to log in to your computer and control everything instead of you having to do everything. Its fast and easy to use and you know when they have control and don't have any .

What do you dislike?

No complaints about this product have used for when people have to do software updates on my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support's is great.

Cost and Cloud Based

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Computer Software

"very easy to use and so many features"

What do you like best?

I have used other remote software and LMI is by far the best! I love how you can transfer files easily by drag and drop. Being able to see the remote users hardware and software specs is really helpful also since many users are computer illiterate and don't know anything about their computer. Being able to rename the desktops is helpful if you are on several machines at once

What do you dislike?

not being able to log out of rescue to allow someone else to login with a different user. there are some of us that share the logins and it would be helpful to be able to logout

software troubleshooting

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"LogMeIn Rescue"

What do you like best?

The ability to provide remote support to end users without having to actually visit their physical location is priceless.

What do you dislike?

Took me a little bit while to get used to the interface. But, once you do it is quite powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free Trial and try it out. Also get on a live webinar with them and let them show you everything that it will do. Even if you are using it they can show you things it can do that you may be missing out on.

The ability to support remote workers and workers that are away on business.

LogMeIn Rescue review by User

"Long time user"

What do you like best?

Remote desktop is very helpful and easy to use

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike considering it performs as expected

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Saves me time traveling from site to site. It also allows me to connect with no remote user after the first connection is established!

LogMeIn Rescue review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Remote control"

What do you like best?

the ability to remote control for a computer not on our network

What do you dislike?

The cost of Logmein is a bit higher than i would want to spend. does not integrate with our current ITSM ticketing system

the ability to remote control for a computer not on our network

LogMeIn Rescue review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"LogMeIn Rescue"

What do you like best?

Ease of use from client and host side, has multiple was to send clients the access requests.

What do you dislike?

Lacks in control when admin level is needed.

Providing remote support for clients

LogMeIn Rescue review by Consultant in Biotechnology
Consultant in Biotechnology

"Easy to use software"

What do you like best?

The app features a lens program and easy to use dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app. I would recommend a more user friendly app when troubleahooting business anartphones

Computer booting issues, internet connectivity problems. Operating system updates.

LogMeIn Rescue review by Administrator

"log me in rescue review"

What do you like best?

support for multiple operating systems and mobile devices

What do you dislike?

does not provide ability to group connections

IT Services, point of sale

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"Log me in revirw5"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The interface is not complicated. Tools are good.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes at this time.

The ability to perform software updates, installations, and overall troubleshooting for our users spread across 4 states and Canada.

LogMeIn Rescue review by User in Internet

"Logmein Rescue!"

What do you like best?

Viewing clients screens, remote IT support, east of use. helping people fix their issues!! Cell phone remote activity is pretty good, but not the best.

What do you dislike?

people sometimes have a hard time getting to logmein123.com. Some disconnections occur when people are on bad internet connections.

IT solution

"Lmi rescue"

What do you like best?

We can access computers quickly and easily tio give them support for remote issues

What do you dislike?

Would like ability to store credentials to computers in unattended access, in order to access them quicker and more often

Supporting customers is easier south console

LogMeIn Rescue review by User

"Amazing piece of software for remote support."

What do you like best?

The sessions are recorded.

Easy log in through their website.

Good level of security.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Very well thought product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommened for end user support.

End user support.

Learn more about LogMeIn Rescue

LogMeIn Rescue Videos

Learning about LogMeIn Rescue?

* We monitor all LogMeIn Rescue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.