Learn how easy it is to work on translations with your team in Lokalise
Modern localization and translation management system designed to make the translation process of digital assets like iOS, Android, web, games, IoT and software in general more approachable for all the stakeholders that may be involved. Including but not limited to developers, product owners, and translators.
- web-based collaborative editor with cross-platform projects and keys
- duplicate merging and elimination, API/CLI tool
- numerous integration plugins
- iOS and Android SDK for instant over-the-air text updates bypassing the App Store and Google Play
- integrations with the most popular platforms like Sketch, Trello, and Zendesk
- in-context editors for mobile applications and websites and much more!
50% of clients translate with their own teams, 50% place orders for professional translations from our partners who work in 90+ languages. Whichever option you choose, Lokalise has got you covered!
Our solution is a modern product which comes with all the possible flexibility. A friendlier and cleaner user interface makes the translation process more approachable for ALL stakeholders that can be invited into one team to use our platform.
With Lokalise you get a structured workflow for managing the text strings and adding languages in the future. Product owners can assign tasks for new translations, provide comments to translators/developers all while being able to track their progress from one dashboard.
Besides the web editor, there are both mobile and web in-context editors providing translators with the ultimate context as well as showing the immediate effect of their translations for QA purposes.
We are constantly adding new features to provide our clients and future users with even more functionalities. Since we are a community focused platform, we even allow our users to vote on prioritising future development.