Looker absolutely has the best people and technology in this industry. I was absolutely blown away by the quality of the support that they're able to provide, and with incredible speed. This is a company that really cares about its people and its customers; it's clear that they invest in both.
Within our proof of concept, Looker was able to form a genuine partnership, making solid recommendations that will yield rapid results.
On top of that, Looker has granular permissions, robust administration tools that allow for setting permissions by group or individual, and the ability to design what end-users can or cannot change within their environment.
Finally, Looker has a public help-center that has a wealth of excellent information, both written and on video. Don't overlook this, or you'll sell yourself short.
Unfortunately, Looker isn't free. While there is a need to learn a new language, the language is intuitive and relatively fast to learn if you're relatively experienced with SQL.
- Health scores are becoming a reality
- Cohort analysis is starting to take shape
- Detailed analysis of a huge dataset
- Streamlining internal processes to ensure we are able to service more customers in a shorter timeframe, and with greater quality.
- Visualizations and the ability to embed those views and visualizations into a view that our customers could use.