Loomly

4.5
(21)

Loomly is a social media calendar tool designed to help individuals and teams create better content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.

Work for Loomly?

Learning about Loomly?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Loomly Reviews

Chat with a G2 Advisor
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • Industry
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
Industry
Showing 21 Loomly reviews
LinkedIn Connections
Loomly review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Excelente para programar publicaciones. "

What do you like best?

Es muy fácil navegar dentro del software, las herramientas que me ofrece para programar las publicaciones es muy completa. El proceso de programación es muy organizado y intuitivo, te presenta de forma muy clara en que momento es conveniente publicar, por ejemplo te guía para saber que post es mejor publicar los lunes o los viernes, y la hora en que la gente esta mas activa en las redes sociales, de modo que puedes acertar mas a la hora de publicar, ademas de lograr los objetivos planteados con el post, y que llegue a nuestro publico objetivo. Abarca todas las redes sociales (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook y Linkedin) lo que lo hace mas completo, y puedo elegir en cual de todas estas publicar. El software tiene una interface rápida, ademas de que es muy fácil de utilizar.

What do you dislike?

Loomly no me ha dado grandes problemas desde que lo he estado utilizando, tiene algunas fallas, si, pero no son tan grandes. Desde que lo he estado utilizando solo me ha traído beneficios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Loomly para aquellos que quieran resolver sus problemas de desorganizacion en cuanto a publicar en redes sociales (Y mas si manejan muchas cuentas), utilizar Loomly te traerá muchos beneficios y va a mejorar tu trabajo de forma considerable.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Básicamente utilizo Loomly para programar las publicaciones que serán lanzadas en las redes sociales de los clientes en la semana. Como Community Manager manejo 7 cuentas en redes sociales, con esa cantidad, publicar manualmente era todo un problema para mi, cuando comencé a trabajar con Loomly, ahora solo programo dentro del software y dejo que Loomly se encargue del resto. Me ahorra muchísimo tiempo ademas de que resolví el problema de desorganizacion que tenia; me permite publicar a las horas exactas o indicadas para cada marca de modo que estas lleguen a su publico objetivo y tengan un gran alcance. Me olvido de publicar y me dedico a crear el contenido restante de la semana para cada marca. Puedo programar semanas o un mes de publicaciones, sin ningún problema (esto lo hago mas que todo cuando estoy de vacaciones).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Loomly
Loomly review by Lily C.
Lily C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Best tool for social media. "

What do you like best?

I really like the dashboard, it is easy to navigate and I can see everything you need to in one screem,. I also find the option of fast editing that Loomly provides very useful, it is really basic, but it doesn't stop making the editions looks professional and armonic with the other publications. The process of scheduling is incredible as well, it is very intuitive it puts in order and in good timing the way in which the posts of the supermarket are going to be out in the social media platforms to have more projection in people. Provides me a preview mode where I am able to get a real feel for how my posts are going to appear on my different media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Since I've been using has been of great help there's no big complain about Loomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loomly keeps the social media organized and helps you to be present on the digital networks without putting much effort or spending much time in each one of them.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I solved the disorganization of content and timing problem, because I use to post a dishour, I used to post on facebook at one hour and on twitter at another different hour, and the post didn't have the reach that the company want it. When I started to use this software, I was able to connect and relate all the content, having a more harmonized and synchronized way of posting. I schedule the posts here, and Loomly do the rest.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
Loomly review by Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Great intuitive schedule manager for social publications!!!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I love how to complete the dashboard, it is easy to navigate inside and I can see everything I need to be updated about everything in one screen. The schedule process is very intutive and organized, it puts in order and in good time the way in which the post of the brand are going to be in the social media. It's also great that Loomly is directly involved in the process, proving the intuitiveness it has and recommends the posts that should be sent to social networks, basing on the days that people will be more active to see it. It connects as well to a wide range of social media platforms, which for whatever I may need and allows me to choose to post in all of them or create a combination, in order to keep my social media perfectly coordinated.

What do you dislike?

Until now, I haven't had bigger inconvenients with this software, has worked good for me since has helped me a lot ot manage better the social media time and mine too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save time by planning the future of your company's image in one place, it is easy to use, to understand, to use and work with. With Loomly being active in social media is not a big problem anymore. I totally recommend it!!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Loomly has solved mainly the problem and stress of unorganized content, thanks to this software, I was able to create scheduled calendar of posts for my social media channels, synchronizing all the social platforms, to create a cohesion between each publication, so some promotion image would be out exactly when the promotion is available in the brand to acquire, making things easier. Has provide me the freedom to manage the social media without having to take time out of the schedule that can be busy sometimes, to be constantly updating, being able to take more time planning the future posts and content, giving me the possibility of planning the future, having absolut trust that the schedule will be fulfilled. It has helped me to have more time to amplify my skills of social networks analyzing and social networks startegies, working with the helpful tools of Loomly and my knowledge.

Loomly review by Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Amazing way to be organized on your social networks. "

What do you like best?

Loomly has a great layout, and is easy to use, the scheduling/edit options are fantastic and very complete, in general is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

It's just a minor issue but I can't schedule the exact same post at different times unless I schedule it a second time. But apart from that, my whole experience with Loomly has been pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be more organize and effective at the time to post on your social media, you should really try out Loomly, it really worths it!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Is a great tool for social media planning and a great source of inspiration. Is a convenient way to organize and approve posts that I'm going to share on social media. I prepare weeks of social media material without any problem, without having to manually post posts each day, which allows me to save time and be more organize in my work,

Loomly review by Halsey M.
Halsey M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Amazing way to planning your social media posts. "

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Loomly was:

-Great dynamic calendars which are so easy to set up and to share with multiple people.

-Is very easy to use, and has a great layout, and also the interface is fast.

-I can plan out a whole month's or even years worths of social media without any problem.

-Scheduling/edit options are fantastic. they are very complete and offers you the exacts tools to work with.

-Allows you to view and send proposed social posts to my colleagues.

-Adds automation of posting, customization of posts, user analytics, etc...

What do you dislike?

I can't think about something bad of Loomly, since we've been using it it only brought to us benefits!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great social media integration and management tool. I highly recommend it if you want to saves a lot of time.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use Loomly to track and scheduled all the different calendars and social media material, and also we use it for user analytics and automation of posts and events.

Loomly review by Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Loomly Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Scheduling/edit options are fantastic, I can view and send proposed social posts to my colleagues without any problem and in a very easy way, has a great layout. Is very user-friendly and the interface is very fast, which makes the experience even better with Loomly. I can schedule a week or even a whole month worths of social media. And is very intuitive because give you ideas on what posts are more convenient to put on social media in an specific time.

What do you dislike?

Since I've been using it only brought to us benefits, instead any problem, is such an amazing software, I absolutely love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Loomly to schedule your posts on social media in a very easy and professional way!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Loomly is a great source of inspiration and a convenient way to organize and approve publications, in a very easy way. Now, I easily schedule the posts of the week on social networks, and thanks to Loomly it is a very intuitive software I am guided by it's recommendations on when it is more convenient to publish certain posts, now my campaigns through social networks are more effective and arrive in a better way to the customers of CTown Supermarkets, and potential clients as well.

Loomly review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Best way to manage social networks!"

What do you like best?

I love that Loomly is very easy to use, is very user-friendly and the interface is very fast. Scheduling/edit options are very helpful and complete. The ability to view and send proposed social post to my partners is amazing. The fact that I can plain a whole month worth of social media, makes the work even more easy, so I can always be active on social networks and more connected with the customers needs.

What do you dislike?

Although that is very easy to use, I think they should put more effort on the design, looks very basic. It could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend Loomly is you want to save time, and improve your posts on social media. It really worths it!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Thanks to Loomly now organizing and publishing on social networks is an easy job for me, as a Marketing Coordinator my job is basically to post and publish them on social networks to create a more intimate relationship with out clients and make them feel more attracted and loyal to Publix. Now I can plan better publications, and see what is more convenient to publish, Loomly gives you as well as some advice, so I analyze better which is the most convenient to publish. Now I am able to create a schedule calendar of post for my social media channels, in a very easy and satisfactory way for both clients and for us as a brand.

Loomly review by Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Loomly is very helpful!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is complete, it is easy to navigate inside and you can see everything you need in one screen, without having to click to different places on the platform. Saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

My only problem with Loomly is that I would like to see more push on better analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great source of inspiration and convenient way to organize and scheduled your social network posts.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

As a social media manager I need to be constantly setting up calendars for the posts that will be published on socia networks, so when I started using Loomly manage content calendars became in something easy for me, I can plan quietly week of social media posts or even months. That saves me a lot of time, which allows me to focus on other aspects of my work.

Loomly review by Aubrey Z.
Aubrey Z.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Time saver on social media management!"

What do you like best?

I find the option of fast editing that loomly has, very useful, it is really basic but it does not stop making the editions look professional and attractive. The process of shceduling is incredible, it is very intuitive, it puts in order and in good time the way in which the post of the company are going to be out in the social media networks to have more projection in people. I like that it is team-work friendly and that I can send proposals of upcoming polishes to my colleagues and receive a responde. It's great that Loomly is also directly involved in the process and recommends publications that should be sent to social networks, depending on the days that information will be published. It has a very graphic and understandable dashboard as well as easy to use. A very intutive, dynamic and professional software that has saved me time and money, bringign me nothing but benefits.

What do you dislike?

I think they give a very short free trial, maybe they should extend the fee trial time and so people could get used to using the software and buy a subscription. The interface is not very attractive and they should improve the analytics tools a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loomly is a great software to companies that want to focus on other aspects of the company developing but at the same time donesn't want to neglect the social networks that nowdays are very important, you would be able to create a number of content and scheduling so it would be post on a automatic way, saving you time and work. Everything would be cover and secure.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Essentially, Loomly has solved the problem of time and disorganization, since we incorporate this software in the company, now we can plan a whole month of social media posting, even years if I wanted to, this software give us the possibility of projecting and planning the future, is it totally reliable that the shcedule will be fulfilled, it has helped me to have more time to focus on other aspects of the company or to develop the best designs for future posts; the disorganization of content was a big problem too but with Loomly everything is planned, approved and there is no need to worry about publishing old content, everything is now kept fresh and renewd. It has also benefited us in being more secure when publishing posts because we can consult with clients about the planned image, taking in consideration their opinions. It has brought us incredible benefits, we are more organized, careful and safe in all our social networks.

Loomly review by Isobel C.
Isobel C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Great for Social Media Management!"

What do you like best?

As a blogger and actress, my image is extremely important to me. I use Loomly to keep all my followers consistently updated on my performances, blog updates, and the events at the theater where I work. I love that it allows me to schedule posts way in advance, so that when my schedule gets super busy I don't have to worry about whether or not I've posted today. I've got tons of followers, and they expect their daily dose of Izzy! I also love that it allows me to customize my posts for each of my social media pages, and that it tells me when the best times to post are for maximum engagement.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little cheaper, but for the freedom to manage my social media on my own time, it's well worth the premium!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of those recommendations about time and post length. They really help and I've already noticed an improvement in engagement with my posts (i.e., more likes and comments). It's worth the extra few seconds to schedule posts at different times and cut down or add words to get that little boost.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

As I said above, I love that it allows me the freedom to manage my social media without having to take time out of my busy schedule to be constantly updating. Since Tuesdays are usually my free day, I can just spend a Tuesday afternoon creating all the posts I'll need for the next week and then forget about it!

Loomly review by Mander R.
Mander R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Easy way to manage Social Media"

What do you like best?

Loomly allows you to schedule social media posts in order to engage your followers in a timely fashion, regardless of your schedule. It connects to a wide range of social media platforms for whatever you may need and allows you to choose to post to all of them or any combination, in order to keep your social media perfectly coordinated. It also offers post suggestions and reminders to help your content stay as relevant as possible. It also recommends optimum times and days of the week for each platform to maximize your engagement.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is kind of expensive for what it does, especially since most social media platforms now allow scheduled posts anyway. The only real benefit of doing it this way is that you don't have to log into each individual social media platform to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really depends on how much you'll use it. I don't have enough of a social media following to really make it worth a minimum of $15 a month, especially since I can schedule posts on most platforms on my own, but if you're busy enough or require enough engagement to make it worth the investment, then it's a great tool to use.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use Loomly primarily to schedule posts when I'm super busy or out of town, so that I don't have to keep track of what I'm posting or whether I've shared anything that day.

Loomly review by Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Value for Money"

What do you like best?

Great dynamic calendars which are so easy to set up and to share with multiple people. These help in scheduling meetings, manage upcoming events, and add insightful comments to them. I love how they can be linked tot he social media accounts as well.

What do you dislike?

The linking to the social media accounts does not really give you too much control over them as there is no way I can actually interact with the people who actually like or view my posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great social media integration and management tool. I recommend organizers to use it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have used it to manage staff meetings, events, and exams/quizzes for my classes. It has saved me a lot of time and work, for which I am so thankful!

Loomly review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Social Media Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love that Loomly provides you with a preview mode. With other programs, I wasn't able to get a real feel for how my posts were going to appear on my different media platforms. I was able to create Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ mockups all in one area. I also loved the scheduler- it's easy to navigate and is user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The price was a bit steep for my budget- being that I was on their smallest tier. The more expensive larger tiers are more economical, so if I am able to scale my business I will be returning to Loomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a 15 day trial- so there's no commitment. Take advantage of the mockup tool- it takes the guess work out of creating content!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The hassle and stress of unorganized content. I was able to create a scheduled calendar of posts for my social media channels.

Loomly review by Mike S.
Mike S.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Convenient, but sometimes buggy and confusing."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the platform allows you to rope in clients and include them in the post creation and scheduling process. It streamlines the communication process and makes it a lot easier to communicate.

What do you dislike?

It is very buggy. Sometimes I have to contact support when certain features don't work accurately, such as posting YouTube videos or using their short link. It is definitely convenient, but that convenience comes with a price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If streamlining the communication with clients is your main requirement, and you don't mind working out some of the bugs along the way, Loomly is a perfect solution for you.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The main problem that is getting solved with Loomly is the communication with clients and the agency. The clients get to see the actual post before it goes live and get to test it out and play with it.

Loomly review by User in Marketing and Advertising
User in Marketing and Advertising
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"The calendar is so easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard the best. It is easy to navigate and you can see everything you need to on one screen, without having to click to different places on the platform and the pricing is pretty awesome.

What do you dislike?

I have not been using Loomly very long but so far I cannot think of anything that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the inexpensive price options steer you from trying Loomly. You can sign up for a free 15-day trial and it is definitely worth it. It is easy to use and very affordable!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am able to show my clients their posts so they can approve them, before actually scheduling them which saves time for me by not having to create a separate spreadsheet! The calendar view has helped keep me on track as well.

Loomly review by User in Hospital & Health Care
User in Hospital & Health Care
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Single Platform for all Calendars"

What do you like best?

When you work with hundreds of developers spread across countries then it becomes really tough to keep track of all the different types of calendars out there such as Google Calendar, Facebook, outlook etc. Loomly is the best solution to this problem because it's basis is to integrate all the different calendars. We have never collaborated across the globe in a better way.

Loomly goes beyond simple calendars and also adds automation of posting, customization of posts, user analytics etc. We love Loomly!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike with Loomly. I and my subordinates love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization delas with myriads of calendars, event management software, social media and user outreach. Loomly offers a unified solution to posting on all the popular social media platforms at one place.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use Loomly to track all the different calendars and social media of hundreds of employees. We also use it for user analytics and automation of posts and events.

Loomly review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Great for churches!"

What do you like best?

That I can plan out a whole month's or even years worth of social media. Also that it gives you ideas on what to post based on what day you are posting on.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more push on better analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great to be able fine tine posts to target your audience.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Not having to manually post posts each day is a time saver. It's a great way to connect with our community.

Loomly review by Laura R.
Laura R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Great Potential"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use. The customers service is very fast to get back to you.

What do you dislike?

There are feature it still needs. It still has a very trial like look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s still new, and has room to grow.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Planning out social media. It has made it easy.

Loomly review by User in Retail
User in Retail
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Easy Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

Loomly is very user friendly! Everything is just a click away!

What do you dislike?

The one and only issue I’ve had is not being able to schedule the exact same post, at different times, unless I schedule it a second time. Not a big deal, just took a few tries to get used to it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! This has been a huge social media booster for our company!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Especially during the holiday season, I can just schedule posts instead of watching the clock, stopping everything to post. Loomly also gives insights to when the best time to post is, and I’ve noticed our social media views have risen!

Loomly review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Great Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

Scheduling/edit options are fantastic- I love the ability to view and send proposed social posts to my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

The price- too steep to be able to justify using alongside other social media management used by the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything I could want in a social media management platform- just too expensive!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Great source of inspiration and convenient way to organize and approve posts.

Loomly review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Great for the price "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great layout. User friendliness .

What do you dislike?

There less expensive products out there, not by much but every bit helps as a solopreneuer

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Social media planning

Kate from G2 Crowd

Learning about Loomly?

I can help.
* We monitor all Loomly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.