Loomly

Loomly is a social media calendar tool designed to help individuals and teams create better content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.

Work for Loomly?

Learning about Loomly?

Loomly Reviews

Showing 13 Loomly reviews
Loomly review by Aubrey Z.
Aubrey Z.

"Time saver on social media management!"

What do you like best?

I find the option of fast editing that loomly has, very useful, it is really basic but it does not stop making the editions look professional and attractive. The process of shceduling is incredible, it is very intuitive, it puts in order and in good time the way in which the post of the company are going to be out in the social media networks to have more projection in people. I like that it is team-work friendly and that I can send proposals of upcoming polishes to my colleagues and receive a responde. It's great that Loomly is also directly involved in the process and recommends publications that should be sent to social networks, depending on the days that information will be published. It has a very graphic and understandable dashboard as well as easy to use. A very intutive, dynamic and professional software that has saved me time and money, bringign me nothing but benefits.

What do you dislike?

I think they give a very short free trial, maybe they should extend the fee trial time and so people could get used to using the software and buy a subscription. The interface is not very attractive and they should improve the analytics tools a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loomly is a great software to companies that want to focus on other aspects of the company developing but at the same time donesn't want to neglect the social networks that nowdays are very important, you would be able to create a number of content and scheduling so it would be post on a automatic way, saving you time and work. Everything would be cover and secure.

Essentially, Loomly has solved the problem of time and disorganization, since we incorporate this software in the company, now we can plan a whole month of social media posting, even years if I wanted to, this software give us the possibility of projecting and planning the future, is it totally reliable that the shcedule will be fulfilled, it has helped me to have more time to focus on other aspects of the company or to develop the best designs for future posts; the disorganization of content was a big problem too but with Loomly everything is planned, approved and there is no need to worry about publishing old content, everything is now kept fresh and renewd. It has also benefited us in being more secure when publishing posts because we can consult with clients about the planned image, taking in consideration their opinions. It has brought us incredible benefits, we are more organized, careful and safe in all our social networks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Loomly
Loomly review by Isobel C.
Isobel C.

"Great for Social Media Management!"

What do you like best?

As a blogger and actress, my image is extremely important to me. I use Loomly to keep all my followers consistently updated on my performances, blog updates, and the events at the theater where I work. I love that it allows me to schedule posts way in advance, so that when my schedule gets super busy I don't have to worry about whether or not I've posted today. I've got tons of followers, and they expect their daily dose of Izzy! I also love that it allows me to customize my posts for each of my social media pages, and that it tells me when the best times to post are for maximum engagement.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little cheaper, but for the freedom to manage my social media on my own time, it's well worth the premium!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of those recommendations about time and post length. They really help and I've already noticed an improvement in engagement with my posts (i.e., more likes and comments). It's worth the extra few seconds to schedule posts at different times and cut down or add words to get that little boost.

As I said above, I love that it allows me the freedom to manage my social media without having to take time out of my busy schedule to be constantly updating. Since Tuesdays are usually my free day, I can just spend a Tuesday afternoon creating all the posts I'll need for the next week and then forget about it!

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Loomly review by Mander R.
Mander R.

"Easy way to manage Social Media"

What do you like best?

Loomly allows you to schedule social media posts in order to engage your followers in a timely fashion, regardless of your schedule. It connects to a wide range of social media platforms for whatever you may need and allows you to choose to post to all of them or any combination, in order to keep your social media perfectly coordinated. It also offers post suggestions and reminders to help your content stay as relevant as possible. It also recommends optimum times and days of the week for each platform to maximize your engagement.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is kind of expensive for what it does, especially since most social media platforms now allow scheduled posts anyway. The only real benefit of doing it this way is that you don't have to log into each individual social media platform to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really depends on how much you'll use it. I don't have enough of a social media following to really make it worth a minimum of $15 a month, especially since I can schedule posts on most platforms on my own, but if you're busy enough or require enough engagement to make it worth the investment, then it's a great tool to use.

I use Loomly primarily to schedule posts when I'm super busy or out of town, so that I don't have to keep track of what I'm posting or whether I've shared anything that day.

Loomly review by Leslie A.
Leslie A.

"Value for Money"

What do you like best?

Great dynamic calendars which are so easy to set up and to share with multiple people. These help in scheduling meetings, manage upcoming events, and add insightful comments to them. I love how they can be linked tot he social media accounts as well.

What do you dislike?

The linking to the social media accounts does not really give you too much control over them as there is no way I can actually interact with the people who actually like or view my posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great social media integration and management tool. I recommend organizers to use it.

I have used it to manage staff meetings, events, and exams/quizzes for my classes. It has saved me a lot of time and work, for which I am so thankful!

Loomly review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Social Media Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love that Loomly provides you with a preview mode. With other programs, I wasn't able to get a real feel for how my posts were going to appear on my different media platforms. I was able to create Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ mockups all in one area. I also loved the scheduler- it's easy to navigate and is user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The price was a bit steep for my budget- being that I was on their smallest tier. The more expensive larger tiers are more economical, so if I am able to scale my business I will be returning to Loomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a 15 day trial- so there's no commitment. Take advantage of the mockup tool- it takes the guess work out of creating content!

The hassle and stress of unorganized content. I was able to create a scheduled calendar of posts for my social media channels.

Loomly review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Convenient, but sometimes buggy and confusing."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the platform allows you to rope in clients and include them in the post creation and scheduling process. It streamlines the communication process and makes it a lot easier to communicate.

What do you dislike?

It is very buggy. Sometimes I have to contact support when certain features don't work accurately, such as posting YouTube videos or using their short link. It is definitely convenient, but that convenience comes with a price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If streamlining the communication with clients is your main requirement, and you don't mind working out some of the bugs along the way, Loomly is a perfect solution for you.

The main problem that is getting solved with Loomly is the communication with clients and the agency. The clients get to see the actual post before it goes live and get to test it out and play with it.

Loomly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The calendar is so easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard the best. It is easy to navigate and you can see everything you need to on one screen, without having to click to different places on the platform and the pricing is pretty awesome.

What do you dislike?

I have not been using Loomly very long but so far I cannot think of anything that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the inexpensive price options steer you from trying Loomly. You can sign up for a free 15-day trial and it is definitely worth it. It is easy to use and very affordable!

I am able to show my clients their posts so they can approve them, before actually scheduling them which saves time for me by not having to create a separate spreadsheet! The calendar view has helped keep me on track as well.

Loomly review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Single Platform for all Calendars"

What do you like best?

When you work with hundreds of developers spread across countries then it becomes really tough to keep track of all the different types of calendars out there such as Google Calendar, Facebook, outlook etc. Loomly is the best solution to this problem because it's basis is to integrate all the different calendars. We have never collaborated across the globe in a better way.

Loomly goes beyond simple calendars and also adds automation of posting, customization of posts, user analytics etc. We love Loomly!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike with Loomly. I and my subordinates love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization delas with myriads of calendars, event management software, social media and user outreach. Loomly offers a unified solution to posting on all the popular social media platforms at one place.

We use Loomly to track all the different calendars and social media of hundreds of employees. We also use it for user analytics and automation of posts and events.

Loomly review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.

"Great for churches!"

What do you like best?

That I can plan out a whole month's or even years worth of social media. Also that it gives you ideas on what to post based on what day you are posting on.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more push on better analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great to be able fine tine posts to target your audience.

Not having to manually post posts each day is a time saver. It's a great way to connect with our community.

Loomly review by Laura R.
Laura R.

"Great Potential"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use. The customers service is very fast to get back to you.

What do you dislike?

There are feature it still needs. It still has a very trial like look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s still new, and has room to grow.

Planning out social media. It has made it easy.

Loomly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

Loomly is very user friendly! Everything is just a click away!

What do you dislike?

The one and only issue I’ve had is not being able to schedule the exact same post, at different times, unless I schedule it a second time. Not a big deal, just took a few tries to get used to it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! This has been a huge social media booster for our company!

Especially during the holiday season, I can just schedule posts instead of watching the clock, stopping everything to post. Loomly also gives insights to when the best time to post is, and I’ve noticed our social media views have risen!

Loomly review by User

"Great Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

Scheduling/edit options are fantastic- I love the ability to view and send proposed social posts to my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

The price- too steep to be able to justify using alongside other social media management used by the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything I could want in a social media management platform- just too expensive!

Great source of inspiration and convenient way to organize and approve posts.

Loomly review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great for the price "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great layout. User friendliness .

What do you dislike?

There less expensive products out there, not by much but every bit helps as a solopreneuer

Social media planning

Learning about Loomly?

* We monitor all Loomly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.