Loop Communications

Loop Communications

Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems and service.

Work for Loop Communications?

Learning about Loop Communications?

Categories

Loop Communications Reviews

Ask Loop Communications a Question
Showing 33 Loop Communications reviews
Loop Communications review by <span>Nathan P.</span>
Nathan P.

Fantastic Customer Service!

What do you like best?

The Loop team has been fantastic to work with. We had a few issues during implementation, but the team has been responsive. That is why we made a change...we needed a responsive team.

What do you dislike?

Some of the online tools are not as "fancy" as what we came from, but everything has worked perfectly. We have had issues with porting numbers and I wish I could have worked this ahead of time so that I am not still having to pay my old carrier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a small team and make sure your business is right sized to work with them. We kept our phones we previously used and there were some issues with implementation, but they were extremely responsive and owned the issues. If you are porting numbers to them, make sure that you investigate completely. We are 30 days in and still trying to port numbers over.

I was looking for a more economical VOIP solution with better customer service. I operate a small distributed business and do not have time to fool with settings and configurations. The Loop team handles everything for me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Loop Communications
Loop Communications review by <span>Michelle M.</span>
Michelle M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Consistently The Best Customer Service Team!

What do you like best?

No matter who I'm working with on the Loop team, I always get quick, reliable, and friendly responses. Their staff is extremely competent, and get to the root of any issue or question that arises. Their billing and service packages are transparent and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I do wish I had the capability to change our greeting message without having to email/call Loop customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company has not previously used a VOIP system, check with your IT Admin to ensure your networks can handle the additional load of the VOIP phone system.

When my company started using Loop, we were transferring off an archaic phone system to new VOIP system. The phones we've purchased from Loop have brought relevant technology that integrated easily with our business needs. The professionally recorded greeting, ability to be alerted/listen to voicemails via email, a company directory within the phone, and an online portal to customize our speed-dial settings are some of the features that has immediately helped our business.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Loop Communications review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

By Far, the best customer support I have experienced!

What do you like best?

I started with my company in the middle of our VOIP upgrade and with the help of everyone at Loop, I was able to pick up the pieces from my predecessor and complete the install without any major hitches. Every time I needed something, whether it was a new extension or a change to the call tree on Sunday, Loop was there to handle everything quickly, efficiently and most of, professionally.

What do you dislike?

I really hate to say that the only thing I don't like about Loop is... ?? Couldn't come up with anything...

We have been able to cut costs by moving away from the several analog phone lines we had for faxing documents and moved to Loop's eFax. This saved us, overall, around $7,200 yearly and we have improved processes by removing the need to have a physical analog fax machine at each doctor's pod.

Loop Communications review by <span>Timmy S.</span>
Timmy S.

Reliable, Affordable Phone Service

What do you like best?

Loop provides the perfect solution to fit our business needs. Whether it's setting up a single phone or creating an advanced call routing plan, it's never been an issue. The support response times are amazing as well. Most of our requests are completed within 10 minuets of opening a ticket.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything has met our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a no-hassle solution that just works, switch to Loop. We currently have around 70 devices managed by Loop, and our experience has been fantastic.

Loop has created a solid platform for phone service. With our previous provider, we had frequent service outages and issues with our hardware. Since switching, we rarely have issues.

Loop Communications review by <span>Ray G.</span>
Ray G.

We LOVE Loop!!!

What do you like best?

Excellent VOIP and THE BEST SUPPORT I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!! HANDS DOWN!

What do you dislike?

We are very satisfied with Loop's VOIP product and the support. There's nothing we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a VOIP solution AND you have rigorous requirements AND you want the highest level of service at a reasonable price then Loop Communications is the right choice.

Loop's VOIP solution provides us with nearly unlimited flexibility in the way we communicate. We have some complex requirements for our dial plans in order to support our client base. Loop's solution is tailored to our business needs giving us the communication tools we need to provide service to our clients.

Loop Communications review by <span>Michael P.</span>
Michael P.

Saved the day!

What do you like best?

The team at Loop Communications have been extremely responsive.

What do you dislike?

We currently have no dislikes. They have been doing a great job!

Recommendations to others considering the product

NDSE Inc. Highly recommends using Loop Communications as they are a very personable group that takes a great deal of pride in their service and delivery.

As a service company, we had lost our VoIP phones for the majority of a day. Loop Communication was able to get us back up and operational on their platform within an hour so we could continue our operations.

Learn more about Loop Communications

Learning about Loop Communications?

* We monitor all Loop Communications reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories